PDA

View Full Version : Forced soliciting by masseurs

rocky73sg
17-06-2006, 10:11 PM
Last weekend, I was in GL and I saw one ang mo being pestered and forced into a massage parlour. The masseur seems desperate to get client...

This evening when I drove past GL, I saw this thing happening again. Wonder is this normal?

Ah Q
17-06-2006, 10:40 PM
Last weekend, I was in GL and I saw one ang mo being pestered and forced into a massage parlour. The masseur seems desperate to get client...

This evening when I drove past GL, I saw this thing happening again. Wonder is this normal?

How anyone be forced into a massage parler ? Maybe big sized ang moh somemore. He willing party no? But not sure why u so careful bro ?

laoren50
17-06-2006, 11:25 PM
So what is your plan:confused:

R-K-O
17-06-2006, 11:52 PM
Last weekend, I was in GL and I saw one ang mo being pestered and forced into a massage parlour. The masseur seems desperate to get client...This evening when I drove past GL, I saw this thing happening again. Wonder is this normal?

well bro, can be consider normal. Business are bad and some more now is WC period. I also kanna once in FC. It's something like when you are damn hungry, you will use all means to get some food.....:)

R-K-O

Randi_Candi
18-06-2006, 02:09 AM

Darn! dun they ever learn fm mistakes?
Perhaps they realised tat we dun hv any ang mo ministers so the JC episode will nvr happen again:p

ninja turtle
18-06-2006, 04:50 AM
Tonight when I was walking back from GL, I was been grab and force into the HC. Lucky only 2 girls grabbing both my hands, if not I might not break through!!!:D

I think they never die before. If their boss is reading this, be smart to tell the girls to behave themself, so soon or later so gena raid.

Sigh.

SLX2000
18-06-2006, 05:20 AM
Tonight when I was walking back from GL, I was been grab and force into the HC. Lucky only 2 girls grabbing both my hands, if not I might not break through!!!:D

I think they never die before. If their boss is reading this, be smart to tell the girls to behave themself, so soon or later so gena raid.

Sigh.

good thing you're walking back frm GL... if you're walking there TO GL then you might have gave up already......... and maybe now praising them for their hard work.... :D

alba
18-06-2006, 05:46 AM
Times are bad...:rolleyes:

Horsepower
19-06-2006, 06:23 PM
Nowadays the consumer disposable income also get smaller, so it affects the food chain and those down the line.

rocky73sg
23-06-2006, 12:33 AM
I tot they usually aim ang mos, didn't know bros here were being forced too.

Wow... times are really bad...even masseurs are facing "economic crisis"