PDA

View Full Version : Is she being unfaithful?

nling
17-06-2006, 05:06 PM
I was suspecting that my gf is having sex with another guy. Last night she didn’t go home and when I asked, she claimed that she was playing majong whole night with her friends. Anyway, to cut the long story short, this late morning when I finger her and lick her I can smell sort of “rubber smell” on my finger (her love juice) and on the top part of her pussy. Is it possible the condom smell from last night still there (despite that she took her shower early in the morning) or am I overly sensitive?

xiong5182
18-06-2006, 01:27 PM
bro.... maybe you are too suspicious..... maybe the smell is fromm other things?? if you really wan to know. then confront her face to face.... otherwise you feel very uneasy throughtout the relationship

Rof|maoxz
18-06-2006, 01:29 PM
I was suspecting that my gf is having sex with another guy. Last night she didn’t go home and when I asked, she claimed that she was playing majong whole night with her friends. Anyway, to cut the long story short, this late morning when I finger her and lick her I can smell sort of “rubber smell” on my finger (her love juice) and on the top part of her pussy. Is it possible the condom smell from last night still there (despite that she took her shower early in the morning) or am I overly sensitive?

See nothing.... hear nothing... ;)

Green Man
18-06-2006, 01:32 PM
that she was playing majong whole night with her friends.

I can smell sort of “rubber smell” on my finger (her love juice)
Maybe play manjong, waiting for 5 'Tai' and 'zhi mo', very high until juice leak out :rolleyes:

suckcock
18-06-2006, 01:44 PM
Maybe play manjong, waiting for 5 'Tai' and 'zhi mo', very high until juice leak out :rolleyes:

He mentioned rubber smell la dude... lame joke.:rolleyes:

Green Man
18-06-2006, 01:53 PM
He mentioned rubber smell la dude... lame joke.
That mean she eat too much chewing gum lah, juice also rubber smell liao :D

dirtymonk82
18-06-2006, 02:11 PM
strawberry rubber smell? :rolleyes:

spidermel
18-06-2006, 02:36 PM
That mean she eat too much chewing gum lah, juice also rubber smell liao
Then if her cb got curry smell mean kanna bonk by indian, if she got milk smell mean she kanna bonk by a cow???...:D

Threatstarter u can everyday smell ur gf cb and see got diff smell everyday bo... if got diff smell then u headache liao...:D

hornyclown
18-06-2006, 02:55 PM
strawberry rubber smell? :rolleyes:

issit you the culprit ? notti notti :eek:

nling
18-06-2006, 03:10 PM
Well, I have confronted her but she denied.

Just want to noe if the smell of condom/rubber can possibily be there for so long? I hope I'm overly suspicious but I can tell the smell down there is veri similar to the rubber smell, I noe because I ever licked her immeidately after we made love with condom. Just not too sure if such smell can be there for so long :confused:

Maybe the more experience brothers can help ..... tks. ;)

bro.... maybe you are too suspicious..... maybe the smell is fromm other things?? if you really wan to know. then confront her face to face.... otherwise you feel very uneasy throughtout the relationship

Ronaldo
18-06-2006, 03:23 PM
dildo or vibrator? geezz... the list goes on and on..
have confidence in yourself mahz.. ask and you will be given..

svs_hire
18-06-2006, 03:27 PM

bro, e best way is to have a face to face talk to her .... if u keep suspect it will make u feel sad, angry.... if not then forget it .... just my two cents of thoughs....

牛Bee
18-06-2006, 03:36 PM
Then if her cb got curry smell mean kanna bonk by indian, if she got milk smell mean she kanna bonk by a cow???..
I heard before if u eat pineapple, the girl CIM, the taste of your cum is better. Dont know true or not. ;)

BitchWitch
18-06-2006, 04:21 PM
u alrdy confornt her n she said NO

By popping the qn, do u noe how she will feel if SHE neber do it wif other guys when its u r the one who suspect tis n dat den confornt her...
U tink she's the easy goin type who will let any guy F her? OR Is u dun have the confident in urself or she have a bad reputation in the past?

BitchWitch
18-06-2006, 04:22 PM
I heard before if u eat pineapple, the girl CIM, the taste of your cum is better. Dont know true or not. ;)

Lolz... wat u eat is wat u have
like u guys... wat u eat.... will be wat ur cum taste like....

asdfghjkl
18-06-2006, 04:41 PM
i am confused.. but you can try to feel it if she is unfaithful to you.. i dun mean literally..

HardCock
18-06-2006, 04:42 PM
Hey Bro, if she said no, u probably have to give her the benefit of the doubt. U should ur gf better than any1 of us here. Based on her character, u shld b able to make a fair judgement. Anyway, I dun think u can smell the rubber unless u have a very keen sense of smell. Or tat she just fucked a couple of hrs ago, with her cunt still wet with her juice and spermicide. Dun worry too much.

nling
18-06-2006, 04:45 PM
Well, she lied to me before with other things .... which she admited. I really dun noe if i should trust her on this but that would be a separate issue which I have to sort it out among ourselves.

I'm raising this question mainly to try to find out if "it is possible" for the smell to stay there for so long. If someone having similar experience or know a definite answer to this, it will at least help to clear my doubts on this particular incident.

Thanks all the bros who tried to help me on this!

By popping the qn, do u noe how she will feel if SHE neber do it wif other guys when its u r the one who suspect tis n dat den confornt her...
U tink she's the easy goin type who will let any guy F her? OR Is u dun have the confident in urself or she have a bad reputation in the past?

suckcock
18-06-2006, 05:06 PM
Maybe next pcc u put on a rubber, then on the next bonking session when she BJ for you let her taste whats like to be in your shoes...:D

codicerous
18-06-2006, 07:56 PM
Bro, since u asked, I think u shud trust her.... like wat sis BW said... wat if she really never cheat on you ?

and again, with wat most bros said, i'm sure u can tell if she is telling you the truth of not coz u wud know her character best... so yup

If u two still love each other, i think mutual trust is quite impt....

just my two cents worth..

den again, have u been faithful to her? :D

Boost
18-06-2006, 08:54 PM
Actually I find the rubber smell of condom very distinct. If u smelt it, it had to be there.

And yes, a close gf of mine told me her bf actually drank pineapple juice for 2 weeks secretly to condition his cum and only confessed when she asked him why it was sweeter. But for me I dont care la, just whack all the food I like! :p

BigGuy
18-06-2006, 09:42 PM
something i say may not be relevant to this thread.....

would you confirm that you 101% will marry her?........if yes then prob on lor.....if not or not sure....juz fxxk as much as u can n want then decide lor

onion_rings
18-06-2006, 10:47 PM

would you confirm that you 101% will marry her?........if yes then prob on lor.....if not or not sure....juz fxxk as much as u can n want then decide lor
Think the threadstarter male ego is acting up...:D

poison
18-06-2006, 11:10 PM
is she seeing other guys at the same time thus raise yr suspicion?

Boost
18-06-2006, 11:24 PM

True.

One of the girsl I wrote about was actually seeing another guy at the time we started making out and having sex... and I knew for a fact she was sleeping with him. In fact, once she had sex with him in the afternoon and came to me for seconds... I didnt really mind la... not going to be my wife anyway... just wash clean and didnt go down on her.. but I didnt really like to like her... her pussy was rather ugly... lotsa scars. :p

powerspotlight
19-06-2006, 12:13 AM

haizz,, quite a sad news... but how long both of u have be steady together...? i think somehow u should trust yr girl... Follow her next time to spot check on her.. If intend to married next time, i suggest u find a private detective to check to clear yr doubts...If not yr ideal partner, let everything
be gone wif the wind......

covenn
19-06-2006, 06:14 AM
i think the way she said 'no' will reveal if she actually did it. faced wif tis kinda accusation, if she looked at the ground n softly said 'no'. gone... so i guess u haf better clues.

sammyboyfor
19-06-2006, 06:26 AM
If she has lied to you before, she'll do it again and again and she's definitely doing so now.

The story about playing mahjong sounds like absolute crap. She's screwing around for sure.

Ditch her. She's not worth your time or your money.

The rubbery smell of condoms can hang around for hours even after washing. If you smell something that isn't right, then trust your nose. It doesn't lie.

Well, she lied to me before with other things .... which she admited. I really dun noe if i should trust her on this but that would be a separate issue which I have to sort it out among ourselves.

SLX2000
19-06-2006, 06:46 AM
i just had sex couple hrs ago before france game starts, and yes with condom....

now after a shower, and yes soaped.....

and upon hearing your story......... i smell my own finger... and.....

go try play with a rubber, bathed and i think you get the same result....... amazing the smell is still there......

gross
19-06-2006, 07:39 AM
sad to say, there smell of condom will still be there. its ur decision now.

d(^_^)b
19-06-2006, 08:04 AM
If she has lied to you before, she'll do it again and again and she's definitely doing so now.

The story about playing mahjong sounds like absolute crap. She's screwing around for sure.

The rubbery smell of condoms can hang around for hours even after washing. If you smell something that isn't right, then trust your nose. It doesn't lie.

Trust BOSS. BOSS doesn't lie... :D

But yeah. Condom smells do linger around for quite a period of time b4 it goes off. Similar to wearing a rubber band on Ur wrist for a period of time, the smell doesn't go off within a few hours ( U MIGHT NOT WANNA READ THIS BUT ) what's worst would be the rubber abrasions that's goes on in the pussy n there's no ventilation for it to get out n the smell stays.

Not that I'm encouraging U to break off or what, but U've to decide what U want. Have a heart 2 heart talk to her and tells her how U feel.

The Q most brothers here would like to know is has she done it b4? If Yes, is this in her style b4 U met her? If No, ask Urself what might have made her do that. The thing here is, no matter what her answer is, U've to keep Ur cool.

:)

stormromper
19-06-2006, 08:19 AM
Sorry bro, but I would think it's a 85% chance of a yes rather than a no.

SilverSurfer88
19-06-2006, 08:32 AM
The smell is a combo - spermicide and durex type smell. And odds are she is screwing behind your back. THis mahjong the whole night is a lame excuse. Furthermore - one sure way to begin suspecting gf, wife, significant other of having ECA is to notice the visible increase in SMS activity! Anyway, I wish you luck.

wahlau
19-06-2006, 08:50 AM
Brother,

Your problem is NOT whether the rubber smell is a condom smell or whether after showering can the condom smell stay so long.

Your real problem is either she's cheating on you or you are overly suspicious.

If the former is true, then you better decide the future of your relationship than to try and sniff out whether it's Durex or Okamoto rubber smell.

If it's not true, then your overly suspicious nature is not doing the relationship any good. It will eventually lead to a break up. Put yourself in her shoes. If your gal suspects you even tho' you are clean, would you feel aggrieved?

Looks like the relationship is headed in the wrong direction already.

onion_rings
19-06-2006, 09:24 AM

Lidat better still...no need to commit to her just bonk her till u beri shiok & ur sooooo sick of her den dump her(Pls find a subsitude b4 proceeding)...Can save sooooo much on commerical sex...:D

beck7777
19-06-2006, 09:37 AM
Just check with her frds did she really play mahjong that nite anot loh..
If she lied, think it's time u find new gf.. :o

waypastprime
19-06-2006, 09:41 AM
Just check with her frds did she really play mahjong that nite anot loh..
If she lied, think it's time u find new gf.. :o

That's not a gd idea. She would have got her friends to lie too. Relatively pointless to trace on these trails.

But if she didnt do so, she's indeed a bimbo.

imor_hut
19-06-2006, 09:41 AM
Never Never Rely On 1 Girl In Your Life.... A Car Has 4 Tyres, And Still, We Need A Spare One, In Case, Know What I Mean....:)

pgahtan
19-06-2006, 10:21 AM

then u better try durian........durian smell better...:D

nling
19-06-2006, 10:22 AM
Wat u said regarding the condom smell make sense to me. If it is possible to stay there for so long, than it is highly possible that she must have done it the night before. Otherwise it would not be there, as we did not make love for the past 5 days.

I'm going to have a "heart to heart" talk with her but this time with a different attitude and perspective and see how things go.

When there is love, it is not so easy to accept that she is sleeping with another guy behind my back. Unlike some bros suggessted, i can't possibly treat her as a sex machine (at least not now) and f*ck her as much as possible during this period while she is with me.

Again thanks for all the valuable replies.

Trust BOSS. BOSS doesn't lie... :D

But yeah. Condom smells do linger around for quite a period of time b4 it goes off. Similar to wearing a rubber band on Ur wrist for a period of time, the smell doesn't go off within a few hours ( U MIGHT NOT WANNA READ THIS BUT ) what's worst would be the rubber abrasions that's goes on in the pussy n there's no ventilation for it to get out n the smell stays.

Not that I'm encouraging U to break off or what, but U've to decide what U want. Have a heart 2 heart talk to her and tells her how U feel.

The Q most brothers here would like to know is has she done it b4? If Yes, is this in her style b4 U met her? If No, ask Urself what might have made her do that. The thing here is, no matter what her answer is, U've to keep Ur cool.

Faint
19-06-2006, 11:51 AM
Never Never Rely On 1 Girl In Your Life.... A Car Has 4 Tyres, And Still, We Need A Spare One, In Case, Know What I Mean....:)

Then a car has only 1 engine...

Why dunn you keep a spare one...:p

fausto
19-06-2006, 12:14 PM
Well, on hindsight, at least she uses a condom to protect you from her unfaithfulness.

If she cheats on you once, she do it again and again and again. Save yourself a whole lot of heartache, money and stress. Dump her.

PaulLoke
19-06-2006, 12:20 PM
My personal opinion:

Trust is important in a relationship but there is nothing wrong to have doubts if your rational tells you something is worth a doubt. There are too many cases where one is ruined trusting the wrong person, religion, partners.
Your current evidence may be [subjectively] 50-50.

If A [she never did it]:
And you confront her with 1-1 talk, the trust between both will be affected. She may react very negatively because you don't trust her.

If B [she did it, but outrightly denied it]:
You may seemed like a fool not knowing what to do next. Because 'smell' alone to prove that she is cheating is not too good an evidence.

I suggest you do your observation and investigation in private. If she cheated on you, she will do it again. And you can find out. She can run, but she cannot hide.

If she didn't, and you findings make you believe that she didn't, then trust her and trust your efforts. There are many smart ways you can use yourself to conduct your investigation. I believe bros here can share some.

So how to deal with your turbulent mind at the moment, calm down. Tell yourself you may be right, may be wrong. Give her a benefit of doubts until she is proven guilty.

Cheers,

Boost
19-06-2006, 12:42 PM
My thinking is just keep her around and screw her more la. Free fuck what. Why not?

Just increase your emotional detachment... count every fuck as 40 bucks saved... then when u reap back every thing u spend on her then just walk off lor.

Haha!

siamcutey
19-06-2006, 12:43 PM
Wah lan, u all tell the man to dump the girl just because she play outside.

So if you all go outside go for prostitutes or ONS, then should we advise your wives/girlfriends to dump you all?
:rolleyes:

At least she bothered using a condom and no raw done.

Or maybe threadstarter would have felt better that she did RAW and no rubber smell at her cheeby, thus making himself feel better that she did not sleep with others last nite.

And maybe threadstarter felt so uptight because he never visit prostitutes, no ONS and don't sleep around with other girls. Or am I wrong?

hahaha
SC

siamcutey
19-06-2006, 12:44 PM
My thinking is just keep her around and screw her more la. Free fuck what. Why not?

Just increase your emotional detachment... count every fuck as 40 bucks saved... then when u reap back every thing u spend on her then just walk off lor.

Haha!

U must have visited too many Cat40.:D

hehehe
SC

Tao Tai Lang
19-06-2006, 12:48 PM

Last time always heard ppl say, when a man go oversea, the open-minded wife will issue him with condom. :eek: I think it is now time open minded husband issue their wife with condom when she go out :D

yanki1
19-06-2006, 01:20 PM
got one time i F a malay FL here. i finger her pussy and after the Fuck, i can smell cigarette smell on my finger. why ah?:confused:

MeiEnQianEn
19-06-2006, 01:54 PM
must consider what you want to do with her.. after the confrontation..the condom smell will stay there one even after washing..

:D

big dick
19-06-2006, 01:56 PM
got one time i F a malay FL here. i finger her pussy and after the Fuck, i can smell cigarette smell on my finger. why ah?:confused:

bro.. maybe she smoke thru her pussy.. some gal got a fetish of poking cigar or cigarrettes up their pussy... remember president bill and his intern monica...

milkyyway
19-06-2006, 01:57 PM
I am very certain the rubber smell can last a day. That distinctive 'condom' smell.

JIKED D
19-06-2006, 02:37 PM
if you really want to know, why dont you secretly follow her or hire a P.I ? confronting her will only alert her and cover her tracks ...

but i also think she is cheating on u ... so like what Boost said, screw her a few more times before it's over

fausto
19-06-2006, 03:11 PM
if you really want to know, why dont you secretly follow her or hire a P.I ? confronting her will only alert her and cover her tracks ...

but i also think she is cheating on u ... so like what Boost said, screw her a few more times before it's over

Hiring a PI involves cost. Say a thousand bucks for a week. Imagine the amount of things you can buy yourself with a 1000 bucks rather than waste it on some woman who sleeps around behind your back and claims she played mahjong.

mysterious
19-06-2006, 03:24 PM

Or maybe threadstarter would have felt better that she did RAW and no rubber smell at her cheeby, thus making himself feel better that she did not sleep with others last nite.

hahaha
SC

maybe the man did raw first and then put on the condom at the later stage for good measure??

i'm one who does that. ;)

aquarium
19-06-2006, 03:33 PM
Hmm..let her be unfaithful lor,

now u've got more excuses to go geylang cat150?

john99
19-06-2006, 03:35 PM
Seriously, if you still treasure her, then find out the truth and decide whether you want to stay with her. If she is 'serial flirt' and seek fulfillment outside this relationship then you should consider your position.

I suppose nowadays women too can have their 'fun' outside but most men would not accept or tolerate the gal if they find out the truth like most replies to this thread had indicate.

jng1103
19-06-2006, 03:54 PM
Threadstarter,
U considered yourself luck coz ur gf screwed behind you with a rubber and not RAW :eek: If she had lied to U before, she would do it again, and certainly she does this time.

The decision lies on ur hand. Are u gonna marry her? If not, it's "payback time" :D

cheerz,
jimbo

Boost
19-06-2006, 04:03 PM
U must have visited too many Cat40.:D

hehehe
SC

Actually bro, never before leh. Nv go for WLs before...

Most of my partners are relatively fresh, either 1 prior partner or none. Only one had multiple partners... tt one I felt was a mistake la... firstly she nt very chio, secondly could had been infected... cos she quite anyhow one... only reason was tt she quite adventourous...

So... I usually quantify the money I spend on them to the equivalent to 40 bucks.. so far usually I make... lol. :P

euphoria777
19-06-2006, 04:21 PM

worse....got lan jiao smell!!! :eek:

xplorax
19-06-2006, 04:32 PM
Wat u said regarding the condom smell make sense to me. If it is possible to stay there for so long, than it is highly possible that she must have done it the night before. Otherwise it would not be there, as we did not make love for the past 5 days.

I'm going to have a "heart to heart" talk with her but this time with a different attitude and perspective and see how things go.

When there is love, it is not so easy to accept that she is sleeping with another guy behind my back. Unlike some bros suggessted, i can't possibly treat her as a sex machine (at least not now) and f*ck her as much as possible during this period while she is with me.

Again thanks for all the valuable replies.

Nobody enjoys the feeling of being insufficient or not good enough for their loved one. This equates to being rejected.

Bro, honestly, are you prepared to let this incident go? If not, it's better to break. Why? cos even if she were to straighten up and go clean from now on, any time she is late for an appt with you, or doing OT at work, or REALLY playing mj with friends in future, you will have doubts and fear. Arguments will happen and you'll take this indiscretion against her.

I am advising you from my own experience, although my ex wasn't exactly unfaithful (we broke up for a month and she got physical with her then colleague).. but it just felt so sore that she could jump into someone else bed within a month of knowing that person..

It took a lot of arguments and accusations before I could slowly let it slide (4 years!). We eventually broke up over other matters.

Bro, 2 roads for you:

Accept her and let it slide

You will feel like a fool if you give in but if you truly love her and are prepared to accept her back EVEN if she admits to the deed, it can still be rewarding.

Cannot accept- Break off

If you know for sure that you cannot accept her back should she admit and if you are not sure if she will continue to take you for granted.. then break off. AND CUT OFF ALL CONTACTS WITH HER.

You deserve better.

Appreciate you sharing your vulnerability to your brudders and sistas here but this is one road you gotta decide and walk on.

yanki1
19-06-2006, 05:14 PM
bro.. maybe she smoke thru her pussy.. some gal got a fetish of poking cigar or cigarrettes up their pussy... remember president bill and his intern monica...

haha i was thinking she did another guy and that guy blow smoke into her pussy:D

edack
19-06-2006, 05:18 PM
haha i was thinking she did another guy and that guy blow smoke into her pussy:D

steady bro...
:D

SLX2000
20-06-2006, 02:36 AM
back to the topic.... for alot bfs' i think it should be quite unacceptable for own gf staying overnite outside....... now the threadstarter is presuming something has happen..... what if your gf tells you she's going for another manjong session... what's your level of trust, and can you still accept it as really a manjong session?.......

yanki1
20-06-2006, 08:41 AM
back to the topic.... for alot bfs' i think it should be quite unacceptable for own gf staying overnite outside....... now the threadstarter is presuming something has happen..... what if your gf tells you she's going for another manjong session... what's your level of trust, and can you still accept it as really a manjong session?.......

i think its alright for girl to stay out. but she must tell the bf and be trueful. not telling him that shes going for a mahjong session and dunno end up where. :cool:

blackslayer
20-06-2006, 10:00 AM
Hmmm...Maybe she is hiding from you we don't know. She can keep denying saying that she never do it or maybe she is saying the truth however trust ur own instinct since u said she lied to you before. YOur instinct is always the most accurate de.:)

PaulLoke
20-06-2006, 10:40 PM
If I say I know someone that knows how to intercept smses and evedropping mobile phone call from another phone, not sure whether you are interested.

coldckk
21-06-2006, 02:15 AM
nah if u don believe her at all don waste ur time juz break off lor i tell u it will happen again. There's no hope u can carry on like this. i can tell u we like to bonk girls that we like other guys will like to bonk ur gf . if ur girl like them better than u she will lie . if u suspect her and ask her she will said no and act blur try to avoid topics she wont angry or than she will make a big fuss don talk to u for few days don meet u for few days so she can let guys bonk her for few days and u are waiting at home like a gong gong she been hving fun.

Criminalz
21-06-2006, 02:35 AM
Bro..i know you damn confused now....What ever advice we offered here is for you to think about things from another perspective. End of the day, you have to decide whether you trust her enough or not...but, this little question will always be at the back of your mind whenever you cant get her on the mobile, she has to go for mahjong or when she works late...

ok..now for another perverse suggestion...

Take pre-emptive strike. you be unfaithful and you go RAW somemore, so if she really is unfaithful to you, then at least you wont feel you are at the losing end...

mldue
21-06-2006, 03:26 AM
Take pre-emptive strike. you be unfaithful and you go RAW somemore, so if she really is unfaithful to you, then at least you wont feel you are at the losing end...

Bro, dun recommend this lah... The girl may be problematic already. If shotgun, will only complicate situation.

At the end, if you feel that this person is a potential life partner, try talking to clarify. Nothing wrong with queries, given the circumstances.

DO_YOU_BJ
21-06-2006, 03:53 AM
A word of wisdom for you if you still wanna move on with her:

"We will never forget, but to move on, we MUST forgive!"

Good luck & god bless.

nling
21-06-2006, 10:01 AM
Yes, I'm interested to just intercept her sms for 1 month. How to go about doing this?

Spoken to her yesterday, but outcome non-conclusive. For the time being, I gave her the benefit of doubts but will closely monitor her behaviour, attitude, where she go, etc. for at least a month and if I'm convinced that she is unfaithful or her heart is no longer with me, I will leave her for good.

Thanks for all your input. I appreciate it.

If I say I know someone that knows how to intercept smses and evedropping mobile phone call from another phone, not sure whether you are interested.

dna_gene
21-06-2006, 01:02 PM
Spoken to her yesterday, but outcome non-conclusive. For the time being, I gave her the benefit of doubts but will closely monitor her behaviour, attitude, where she go, etc. for at least a month and if I'm convinced that she is unfaithful or her heart is no longer with me, I will leave her for good.

You also funny! When she told you that she went to play mahjong, why can't you just give her a call in the night halfway through? If she was really playing mahjong, sure would have 3 of her friends talking while playing or washing cards. If the phone was switched off, then very obvious she's up to no good lo. If phone got rung but she didn't answer, call any of her friends lo.

If you don't even have any of her friends number, means you are not too close or stable with her yet. If that's the case, why bother about the lies? Just carry on and have your own fun and keep her for your own fucking pleasure! If she found out, tell her, you also know what she did. If she asked you to prove it, tell her don't have to, you are breaking up with her! ^_^

Don't let the gal lead you on, take the lead! Duh!

coolguy28_1999
21-06-2006, 01:17 PM

bro, you suspicous is not unfounded. Instead of playing majong, she could be having an orgy with all her galfriends....some dildos also made of rubber......
even if she bath herself, she can't be cleaning so deep enough to remove those rubber smell.

etsys
21-06-2006, 01:22 PM
You also funny! When she told you that she went to play mahjong, why can't you just give her a call in the night halfway through? If she was really playing mahjong, sure would have 3 of her friends talking while playing or washing cards. If the phone was switched off, then very obvious she's up to no good lo. If phone got rung but she didn't answer, call any of her friends lo.

If you don't even have any of her friends number, means you are not too close or stable with her yet. If that's the case, why bother about the lies? Just carry on and have your own fun and keep her for your own fucking pleasure! If she found out, tell her, you also know what she did. If she asked you to prove it, tell her don't have to, you are breaking up with her! ^_^

Don't let the gal lead you on, take the lead! Duh!

Agree with this 100% :->>> If you dont know any of her friends, then you are not close enough ..

Decide if you want to get close .. and seems you have doubts.

Seperate emotions. More expectations - more pain. Reduce the expectations so seperation will be painless.

Make a decision, keep her (in which case start to trust her and work on making her spend more time with you and learn more - dont just watch football .. and ignore the girl) and spending more time together will give her reason not to stray and go about .. give you assurance as well.

or dump her and have no regrets.

Like Doctors say - sometime easier to cut the leg off than try to use medicine and fix.

nling
21-06-2006, 04:46 PM
Unfortunately the condom smell thingy come only after she claimed that she was playing majong the night before, had I know that I will smell this the next day, I'm even willing to go there personally to see if she is playing majong :rolleyes:

Guess I would need a time machine to "turn back the clock" ...

MafiaAngel
21-06-2006, 05:13 PM
its all about trust, remember gals can be more faithful than guys. if u really love her then trust her. if she really hav another affair then accept the facts. the world is cruel, the world is unfair and the world has more females than males. old car gone buy new car, if no money to buy take taxi if u know what i mean. :D

peterfish
21-06-2006, 05:18 PM
I'm raising this question mainly to try to find out if "it is possible" for the smell to stay there for so long. If someone having similar experience or know a definite answer to this, it will at least help to clear my doubts on this particular incident.

Thanks all the bros who tried to help me on this!
I have this experince before. Went to GL around 3pm for a CAT40 quickie before going to attend a wedding dinner dinner. the bonk was a major turn off cos the WL can't perform. So I LL didn't cum and just took off the CD and anyhow wash alone in the toilet (those less than 1 min types). Then I went for the wedding dinner.

Come back home around mid-night and when I bath, still can smell the CD smell. Must say that those cheap CD used in GL Cat40 have a longer lasting smell than Durex.

So it is possible for CD smell to linger for more than 8-10 hours depending on how clean one washes after sex.

nuclearkid
21-06-2006, 07:14 PM
its all about trust, remember gals can be more faithful than guys. if u really love her then trust her. if she really hav another affair then accept the facts. the world is cruel, the world is unfair and the world has more females than males. old car gone buy new car, if no money to buy take taxi if u know what i mean. :D

You are full of crap. Gals can be more faithful than guys? The world has more female than males? What the hell are you talking about?

fastguy
21-06-2006, 07:52 PM
Girl friend only mah. forget about it. Get new one.
I sure you will be more happy than always thinking this and that.
Believe me, I walk this road before

dna_gene
23-06-2006, 01:58 AM
Unfortunately the condom smell thingy come only after she claimed that she was playing majong the night before, had I know that I will smell this the next day, I'm even willing to go there personally to see if she is playing majong

You mean your gf did not tell you about the mahjong session the night before and claimed that, only after you asked her about the smell? If that's the case, she's definitely lying! Where got out of nowhere in the middle of night can find 3 other kakis to get together and play mahjong?

Unless they planned for it much earlier on and if they did, she would have told you about it... at least that's what a normal couple will do, inform each other! No matter what, it's definitely a lie and having a rendezvous is the only truth! Trust me, I'm a player... i know. The only thing is whether is the guy an ONS or a long term non commitment fling?

Anyway decide for yourself, do you want her still while you look around too or do you want to leave her for good? For me, I will keep her for my fucking pleasure and meanwhile have my fun with other gals. Well, at least be grateful she uses condom. ^_^ Don't bother about having a heart to heart talk with her, she will promise you heaven and earth but history has an amazing way of repeating itself!

d(^_^)b
23-06-2006, 09:54 AM
Yes, I'm interested to just intercept her sms for 1 month. How to go about doing this?

Thanks for all your input. I appreciate it.

Intercepting SMS I think it's possible. But it's not possible for you coz:
1. The phone isn't under your name.
2. No authority to do so.

Guess, it's up to Ur personal judgement.
What did she say when you asked her about the condom smell? how was her reaction?
Calm, agitated or what?
Monitoring her behaviour, attitude, where she go, doesn't mean a thing. If she wanna cover, (like what someone once said to me, so much discrepancies, even if can prove oso doesn't mean a thing). So what I'm sayin here is, if she has done it, she deny oso nothin U can do. But if she did it, she deny oso nothin U can do.
Then again, if she really didn't do it and you keep thinking that she did it, who do you blame? Since you are the one bringing this up, for sure, you'll blame her. She'll be in the same shoes as I am especially when she didn't do it and you says she did it.

Unfortunately the condom smell thingy come only after she claimed that she was playing majong the night before, had I know that I will smell this the next day, I'm even willing to go there personally to see if she is playing majong

Guess I would need a time machine to "turn back the clock" ...

If one can turn back time, I think we'll all be millionaires n there won't be any beggars on the streets...

What U can do now, really, just be yourself. Everything goes back as per normal. I don't believe you don't love her. Show her you still care and love her just as much. Let time prove to her that you are there.

Point to note:
Just because of one / few mistakes somewhere in life, you condemn that person, is that fair? Think back on the times when we make a few mistakes at work and bosses thinks we're stupid and good for nothing. But is that true? Are we really that stupid?
Sometimes we're blinded by certain facts that we cannot see and we think negatively.

Give it a thought. Alot of the brothers here would ve able to give you valuable feedback.

Lastly, remember to keep your cool...
A minute of thinking isn't too long but it might affect you ifor life f you didn't take that minute.

dna_gene
23-06-2006, 11:13 AM
Everything goes back as per normal. I don't believe you don't love her. Show her you still care and love her just as much. Let time prove to her that you are there.

You sure about that? Nowadays modern society has twisted the mentality of many especially the young. I think the gal is just being promiscuous and wanton and no matter what, she will not be able to resist the temptation to try all different guys just to satisfy her craving!

We can't be sure will she still do it but why need to risk being betray again? Most couples sure fall in love with each other, what's the big deal? That's how the words heartbroke and breakup came about. They are not having FB relationship but steady one, so I rather he finds a new gal again than taking the risk and end up having nothing!

daniel cee
23-06-2006, 11:48 AM

Do we guys feel guilty of bonking chicks to our wifes and gfs?? hope to hear from all guys comments....

daniel cee
23-06-2006, 11:56 AM
Bro,

my situation is opposite from this, my gf suspect me visiting this place bonking chicks, i luv my gf and we've been together for more than 5 years but i also don know wat's the reason for me doing so. I very confused lei, but still can resist the temptation. how.......?? haizz

What did she say when you asked her about the condom smell? how was her reaction?
Calm, agitated or what?
Monitoring her behaviour, attitude, where she go, doesn't mean a thing. If she wanna cover, (like what someone once said to me, so much discrepancies, even if can prove oso doesn't mean a thing). So what I'm sayin here is, if she has done it, she deny oso nothin U can do. But if she did it, she deny oso nothin U can do.
Then again, if she really didn't do it and you keep thinking that she did it, who do you blame? Since you are the one bringing this up, for sure, you'll blame her. She'll be in the same shoes as I am especially when she didn't do it and you says she did it.

If one can turn back time, I think we'll all be millionaires n there won't be any beggars on the streets...

What U can do now, really, just be yourself. Everything goes back as per normal. I don't believe you don't love her. Show her you still care and love her just as much. Let time prove to her that you are there.

Point to note:
Just because of one / few mistakes somewhere in life, you condemn that person, is that fair? Think back on the times when we make a few mistakes at work and bosses thinks we're stupid and good for nothing. But is that true? Are we really that stupid?
Sometimes we're blinded by certain facts that we cannot see and we think negatively.

Give it a thought. Alot of the brothers here would ve able to give you valuable feedback.

A minute of thinking isn't too long but it might affect you ifor life f you didn't take that minute.

d(^_^)b
23-06-2006, 02:25 PM
You sure about that? Nowadays modern society has twisted the mentality of many especially the young. I think the gal is just being promiscuous and wanton and no matter what, she will not be able to resist the temptation to try all different guys just to satisfy her craving!

We can't be sure will she still do it but why need to risk being betray again? Most couples sure fall in love with each other, what's the big deal? That's how the words heartbroke and breakup came about. They are not having FB relationship but steady one, so I rather he finds a new gal again than taking the risk and end up having nothing!

Bo pian right?

He only has 2 choices. Either he sharpen the knife n cut it there or he hold on to her.

daniel cee
23-06-2006, 04:15 PM
If i were the one who betray my gf whom i loved n she suspects me goin to this places lookin 4 chicks...? how m i goin to ans her if she asks me??

Calm, agitated or what?

Point to note:

Joshzzz
23-06-2006, 04:28 PM
Personally, once you start to question and doubt someone's faithfulness... it will never end. Or it will take EXTREMELY long and lots of effort to overcome. Unless you really love her that much, I would suggest you seriously consider giving it one more shot and moving on if it still bothers you all the time. :(

omega_x
23-06-2006, 04:45 PM
The CD smell sures can lingers for quites sums times. And I thinks you, by talking/asking her is CUNTFIRMEd of no use, who in the right mind will admit such stuff, unless caught red-handed. You also won't admits right? (I know I wont)

I also beleaves you won't lets goes until you really get the correct answer, rites? Either you can follows her (which is really not good @all), or gets professianal help.

Agains, I thinks your nose won't lie to you. How can the cunt smells of rubber? Anyway actions fast fast, else you are just sittings on the mary-go-round waiting like a rooster.

Bless you...

BTW, pineapple juice really can sweetens the cums? Oohhs

yanki1
23-06-2006, 05:14 PM
BTW, pineapple juice really can sweetens the cums? Oohhs

price of pineapple will go up:D

omega_x
23-06-2006, 05:32 PM
price of pineapple will go up:D

Quick solutions, pour pineapple juice on the kkj can liaos! Slurps! :D

owen1
23-06-2006, 06:05 PM
ya i read abt this pineapple juice theory
saw ntuc having sale...later go buy a few packets

yup rubber smell will linger
and agree.....unless she regularly plays mahjong and have a standard kakis
no way last min will arrange and play 1 game
too bad lor

if u sense there's still something to save from this relationship....confront her
if she still love u, she will confess

no point keeping quiet.

me good buddy....wife (legally married but havent go through traditional wedding at that time)...also cheated on him with another guy
he confronted her....and she confess.....make up sex (most likely)
4 years down....still happily married.

omega_x
23-06-2006, 06:12 PM
me good buddy....wife (legally married but havent go through traditional wedding at that time)...also cheated on him with another guy
he confronted her....and she confess.....make up sex (most likely)
4 years down....still happily married.

Your goods butty must be thinking, "Aiya, heng, we are quits lah.." :p :o

d(^_^)b
24-06-2006, 04:31 PM
If i were the one who betray my gf whom i loved n she suspects me goin to this places lookin 4 chicks...? how m i goin to ans her if she asks me??

Where's he refering to? SBF, mahjong house or where? Anyone knows? :confused:

Bro,

my situation is opposite from this, my gf suspect me visiting this place bonking chicks, i luv my gf and we've been together for more than 5 years but i also don know wat's the reason for me doing so. I very confused lei, but still can resist the temptation. how.......?? haizz

Arh... That's because you've been playing too much mahjong and everytime you play is in one of the houses in Geylang XXX so blame who?
Just where the hell are you talking about!?

My english bad or I just cannot understand what you talking about!

KTV_seow
02-07-2006, 07:19 PM
first of all do you love her. (1)If yes, you should be giving her the benefit of doubt. (ask yourself is she a careful girl... is she very liberate in sex or conservative.) Keep your cool and don't keep thinking of the matter.
(2)If you don't love then why should it matter?

Wanna_Enjoy
04-07-2006, 02:50 PM
Unless a lady goes swimming or jogging - the cd rubber smell can last 6 ~ 8 hours. Baths help - but shower is usually not enough to get rid of the smell.

tanfromntu
04-07-2006, 10:07 PM
What to do?

1) Don't touch her and tied her up
2) Blindfold her and take her to SGH
3) Tell the doctor to check whether she sexually assulted. The doctor will test for sperm and CD
4) If yes, take DNA and call up your best friends to check who is the bastard
5) Say thank you to the bastard for making your gf more experience
6) Zap my point hehe

jemz
04-07-2006, 11:21 PM
bro

honestly she's your girlfriend, you know yourself whether to believe her or not.
and i think it's a really bad idea to ask people here whether she's cheating or not because people here will have different opinions. bgr this kinda thing is best left up to you to decide what is best for yourself. Coz only you know her mah... some people can lie through their teeth... some ppl can straightaway tell whether lying or not... you get my drift?

there could be several reasons, maybe she wearing new underwear? you know new clothes got the new clothes smell? maybe she was playing with herself before that? maybe she really was playing mahjong?

look the possibilities could be endless. the point is, if she really did cheat on you, one day sooner or later, you will find out. trust me. you will DEFINITELY find out. somehow this karma thing works... if you lied, it'll come back to you. so give her the benefit of the doubt.