PDA

View Full Version : TCS Scandals

tritonyeah666
17-06-2006, 01:04 PM
I used to hear a rumor from a friend (worked as wardrobe for mediacorp artistes) who used to tell me that JackXX ChXn has a crush on mediacorp actress PXX Ling LXXX. Because of this, Jackie tried all ways and means to flirt with her and even went to the extent of telling everyone that she was the prettiest in singapore tv at that time. However, the actress didn't take to his pleas for "affection" (If u catch my drift) and even though she was supposed to act in the supposed new police story 3, she was eventually cut off from her scenes.

I think its rather believable knowing the scandals that Chan is involved in. However, i did remember that FaXX WXXG did get a starring role in Shanghai KnXGhtXs. And my friend asked, "Guess how in did she get the role?"......my jaw dropped when she told me this....and to a certain extent, i think it might be true coming from an insider. Shows that the media industry is really not as simple as it sounds.

Clonie
17-06-2006, 01:14 PM
so wat did she tell u?

Drawfy
17-06-2006, 02:53 PM
u sure anot? sometime is only rumors if not is anyhow hear one..

packardbell
17-06-2006, 03:08 PM
u sure anot? sometime is only rumors if not is anyhow hear one..
Scandals is unavoided in this type of entertainment world. All rumours
got certain truth. Whether you believe it or not is another story. I also
heard rumour last time talking abt Wang Ei Ling with a banker. It turns
up true over a period of time and became known to public and when it
is known, nobody bother to dig in anymore.

OceanEleven
17-06-2006, 05:24 PM
However, i did remember that FaXX WXXG did get a starring role in Shanghai KnXGhtXs. And my friend asked, "Guess how in did she get the role?"......my jaw dropped when she told me this....
So are we suppose to guess or go ask your friend? :cool:

BigGuy
17-06-2006, 06:52 PM
so nothing abt sex???........knn u not new in this forum post such knn boliao thread waste time

LordVader
17-06-2006, 07:05 PM
The reason why Faxx Wong got the role in Shxnghxi Knxgxt is a bit joke really.

As everyone knows Jxxky Chxn's Engrish is shitty.

So when the producer/directors ask him who he wants as the female lead he said Faxx Wong. But what he actually meant was Fxye WONG.

But because of his fantastic Engrish everyone heard it as FAXX WONG.
So the casting director found Faxx Wong as the lead.

The first day of filming Jacky was so suprised to see Faxx Wong he ask who is she. The Casting Director and etc told him that its Faxx Wong the girl he asked for, for the role of his sister. He was of course stunned cos what he really meant was Fxye Wong. Because of the schedule and stuff he kinda lan lan had no choice but used Faxx Wong instead.

And if I am not wrong, everyone had to sign a NDA that its a mistake that Faxx Wong was chosen as the lead actress.

So thats how our Faxx Wong got the role in Shxnghxi Knxgxt

This is a true story from an insider :)
My sources is solid so I do not doubt the story at all.