PDA

View Full Version : Rubbing Incident in MRT/Bus

elbow
17-06-2006, 11:48 AM
I take mrt to work everyday and there are numerous time when the train is pack, girl beside or behind accidentlly rub their breasts on me (unintentionally). I get extremely excited but being gentleman, I tried my very best to avoid. However, there are time that I can't move myself and the girl doesn't seems to mind or shift when contacting with their boobs. Really make my knee weak especially an unknown lady pressing their boobs on me and rubbing it when the trains more.

Sometime I think they might just enjoying it too and assume nothing happen. Do you think this is possible? I ever ask my close female friend and she replied maybe.

Any story and experience to share such incidents? or is it me?

xiong5182
17-06-2006, 06:19 PM
this could also be possible.... maybe can look in the eyes of those girls who rubbed thier breast against you.... then you will know....

Johnston
17-06-2006, 06:24 PM
take care you dont lose control, you hear?
apocryphal stories of english priests who came when they took the train for first time. couldnt stand all the rubbing.

:D

laoren50
17-06-2006, 06:26 PM
I think in Singapore you better don't have this thinking if not will see you in the jail very soon, once you kena confront liao liao, people only shout at you PERVERT n sex-maniac!!!:D IF YOU WANT TO ENJOY PAY MONEY, IF NO MONEY GO HOME PCC LAH.

HeadOn
17-06-2006, 06:31 PM
the trick is to act as if u wanna avoid her but cant..in such a crowded place, there are many eyes ard..u must act as if u r being forced!!..of cos enjoy in silence n dun have to bi movement..;)

AnAn
17-06-2006, 06:33 PM
I think that u should jus enjoy the feeling and don try to create any thing as it might just cause u embarresement.

elbow
17-06-2006, 09:49 PM
the trick is to act as if u wanna avoid her but cant..in such a crowded place, there are many eyes ard..u must act as if u r being forced!!..of cos enjoy in silence n dun have to bi movement..;)

So you also like me 'tried' to avoid huh? Any unforgetable story to share?

powerspotlight
17-06-2006, 11:53 PM
hehe,, i think u should go with yr mind... Since they push against u, why don u do the same also... Tat the funs of it.....!!!!

Rally
18-06-2006, 09:58 AM
I think in Singapore you better don't have this thinking if not will see you in the jail very soon, once you kena confront liao liao, people only shout at you PERVERT n sex-maniac!!!:D IF YOU WANT TO ENJOY PAY MONEY, IF NO MONEY GO HOME PCC LAH.
Totally argee with u.... Better don have this type of thinking better...

BatistaSG
18-06-2006, 10:50 AM
Whatever you do, just dont get caught.

elbow
18-06-2006, 11:18 AM
Whatever you do, just dont get caught.

I tried my best to avoid liao even move my body. There was this time, I saw this girl at the platform quite pretty and busty at least C/D cup not joking. We took the same section of the train and quite pack during peak hour. She was initially standing infront of me and after some shifting of people getting in and out she suddenly stand behind me. As usual the train is so pack sooner I felt something soft and warm running on the back of my arm. Oh mine oh mine... I shifted myself so avoid the contact but somehow the contact is still there. My face started to burn and my knee became weak. From rubbing became permanent contact...I seriously have no space to move liao and I guess she must be very limited in space too. So I enjoy the warm soft massage for at least 10min...I can felt my tool swelling hard and feeling creamly down there.

hokkienguy
18-06-2006, 03:36 PM
So you also like me 'tried' to avoid huh? Any unforgetable story to share?

sometime No space to move at all .. how to "siam" they love to squeese in.. bo bian one lo.

Actually i hate taking MRT n Bus during peak hour... i rather pay n take cab more comfortable...

laoren50
18-06-2006, 04:01 PM
Totally argee with u.... Better don have this type of thinking better...
cheers bro, you are on the right track.:p

BitchWitch
18-06-2006, 04:09 PM
i hate taking the bus/ train during rush hours... dat's the reason why... i rather pay more to call for cabs...

U neber noe if dat person is purposely rubbing against u/ accidently de...
Dat's once tis sickening guy kept moving close to me.. when i moved aways.. he come closer...... when i abt to alight... i purposely step hard onto him wif my heels :rolleyes: n use my handbag to knock against him....

KLKOOL
18-06-2006, 04:47 PM
i purposely step hard onto him wif my heels :rolleyes: n use my handbag to knock against him....
... Nice one girl ... :p ...

suckcock
18-06-2006, 05:15 PM
its possible why not, sometimes I take bus sit besides those OL, we will exchnage light strokes of arm touching, imagine those smooth skin touches my skin, so shiok man...:cool:

asdfghjkl
18-06-2006, 05:28 PM
i get horny when cute guys i fancy touch me accidentally.. if i see it's done purposely, will get turn off.. :p

elbow
18-06-2006, 06:54 PM
i get horny when cute guys i fancy touch me accidentally.. if i see it's done purposely, will get turn off.. :p

So confirm lah, girls sometime don't mind lah. While I said I enjoy, I tried all possible way to siam lah. I got wife/gf myself mah, try think for others also. Heh.

edifier22
18-06-2006, 07:22 PM
i think some are accidents, some are a little deliberate. There was once i was in a crowded bus, there's this gal with a back and (bum) towards me, many times her bum contacted my thigh area (close to my bro) as the bus was moving. at first, i thought it was an accident, but when the bus was stopping at a junction, she was still leaning against me.:p think she was enjoying it. her arms also had contact with my arms..she was wearing sleeveless.
In fact, there was one instance when a part of her bum contacted my bro and made it stand..damn!
boy i was wearing shorts and could feel her the "heat" frm her bumz..
felt like thrusting man!

BitchWitch
18-06-2006, 10:53 PM
... Nice one girl ... :p ...

:p he's testing my limit

powerspotlight
18-06-2006, 11:12 PM
:D if a girl accidentally touch or bounce onto me, i'm sure will try to avoid her. If not, i scare my brother will get high and i have to spend $40 le...hehehe...!!!

stephan
18-06-2006, 11:36 PM
Many years ago, when I was taking train and in very crowded condition, got one ah peh who was purposely rubbing against the gal just infront of him. this forcing the gal moved toward me and stick together wif me (really no space). She keep saying sorry to me and explained why she needed to do so...

That day my pants almost explose, because she was accidentally touching and rubbing my dick.. I'm sure she noticed it. :rolleyes:

yanki1
19-06-2006, 08:50 AM
better dun try. one shout from her. your whole lift will be gone:cool:

onion_rings
19-06-2006, 09:18 AM
To the threadstarter..A question for u...if an lao auntie with sagging breasts also accidentally rub against u...Would yr little bro will also immediately marikita???:D

beck7777
19-06-2006, 09:54 AM
Think such rubbing incidents happened all the time to all of us...
While enjoying, oso must act blur that u not enjoying but embrassed as well..
You never know what the girl will do.. Wait ganna accused on the train.. damn paiseh sia...

vasquex
19-06-2006, 11:24 AM
There was once a chio-PRC-looking lady was standing with her partner by the MRT train door. She was wearing a flowery dress. As I exit the crowded train, the back of my right palm accidentally brushed her butt. The butt was rather shapely and felt bouncy. Nice feeling! When I turned around and wanted to apologise, she has a look as if she was violated. I quickly exit and luckily the train door closed. There are some overly sensitive women out there. So beware!

Faint
19-06-2006, 12:04 PM
...I seriously have no space to move liao and I guess she must be very limited in space too...

Seriously...

If who's behind you is a lao ah soh...
You'll find the space...

If what's on your ass is a dick...
You'll find all means to find lagi more SPACES... :p

MRVainPot
19-06-2006, 12:27 PM
damn bo liao, like that also shiok.....lame cheap thrills

tan_w_c
19-06-2006, 12:48 PM
I always read on the MRT, so my elbow will always be on my chest level holding up the book.
there's this one time, this OL came into the train n stood beside me on my left. On my right is the pole. While pulling into the next station, the train stopped a bit too abruptly, and she fell sideways but i think she was trying to turn her body so she can reach and grab the pole on my right. in the process, she pressed her breasts into my elbow. Once we both regain our balance, I glanced ard to see whether everybody is ok, happened to glance at her also and saw her.....like extremely offended look on her face looking back at me. What the hell??? my fault uh that her breasts molested my elbow?

OK lah, maybe if i'm a bit more good-looking, she'll probably hope the train stops like that all the time. Instead of trying to grab the pole beside me, she'll prob aim for my "pole" instead.

It's like that one lah. if the girl likes you, she'll let you do it willingly, even create opportunities for you. Else, better siam far far becoz you'll prob end up in papers or jail for something you didn't do intentionally.

MeiEnQianEn
19-06-2006, 02:02 PM
rem a few incidents.. got into the crowded MRT and this three pretty gals was moving in as got one group of malay guys looking at them with ill intent so they moved nearer to me.. the MRT jerked and they lost balance and one of them fell onto it.. was damn embrassing as i gotten a hard on .. protruding from my bermudas.. damn embrassed.. and the other gal friend was smiling at me..

we alighted from the same stop at somerset and i took the chance to ask if that girl was all right.. the gal who was smiling at me asked for my number and we became friends.

i kinda miss her now..:rolleyes:

fat29
19-06-2006, 04:15 PM
In such a case, guys are usually at the losing end. Be very careful when you are in a crowd. Even if you did not touch the gal but someone near you did, you may be wrongly accused. This could be worse if the boyfriend or someone wrongly saw you touching her. I heard of one such case of a friend's friend's relative and in the end, the decent guy privately settle with the boyfriend of the gal by paying some compensation, instead of going to the Police.

I think guys should view crowded MRT trips as potential time bombs rather than opportunities, more so if the gals around are good looking or sexy.

There was once a chio-PRC-looking lady was standing with her partner by the MRT train door. She was wearing a flowery dress. As I exit the crowded train, the back of my right palm accidentally brushed her butt. The butt was rather shapely and felt bouncy. Nice feeling! When I turned around and wanted to apologise, she has a look as if she was violated. I quickly exit and luckily the train door closed. There are some overly sensitive women out there. So beware!

England
19-06-2006, 04:30 PM
These cheapo acts can land you in jail. Just go to some ktv rubba rubba the girls better.

BeefCake
19-06-2006, 05:28 PM
I remember once when i was about 13-14 years old, always go national stadium to watch singapore play in the semi-pro league / malaysia cup (ah the good old days). The attendance always used to be about 50k people for most matches. So as expected the no. of people taking the mrt/bus after the match is enormous. I always take the bus along nichol highway to go home.

Remember this one time, i was squezzing myself into the bus (crowd pushing me from behind) and there happened to be a nice looking malay girl (about 20 years old) with an even nicer ass in front of me. At that age, it was not my intention to purposely rub against her or anything but because of the people pushing me from behind into the bus, i had no choice but to have my front totally pushed against her back. My crotch area was perfectly resting on her bum. :D

As nature would have it, i started having this major erection. U should know that at that time i was a virgin and worse still i have not even cum before in my life. But the feeling of having my erect cock rubbing against her nice bum was so shiok. I am 100% sure she must have felt my cock because she was wearing one of those malay dress (full lenth, thin material).

As the bus started moving, our position did not change much at all and using the bus movement, i took full advantage of the situation and rubbed myself on her as much as possible. It was as enjoyable as it was confusing as it was a new experience for me. I must say i was pretty close to heaven.

After a few stops, we had to move further into the bus and i had no choice but to lose that wonderful position. But till today, that "virgin" rubbing encounter has to be one of the most memorable and enjoyable experience ever. I wonder if i would have exploded in my pants if i had any experience cumming before. Maybe it's a good thing i didn't lol :p

qw2op
19-06-2006, 05:32 PM
in public places, 4 a man, it's always wise 2 move away when a woman u dun know moves 2wards u ... u'll never know wat she might b up 2 ...

u might zink zat as long as u did nuting wrong it's ok wat ... but nobody knows wat had happened between u n her ... only ze 2 of u know ... it's her words vs ur words ... nobody knows who 2 believe ...

truth may prevail and u win in ze end, so wat? ... u'd hv spent so much time going thru unnecessary hassles ...

coolpix2075
19-06-2006, 05:39 PM
totally agreed, if really horny then go for pay sex or rubba rubba... dun do anything silly juz for a moment of lust!

ChuiTaLan
19-06-2006, 06:44 PM
another way, which is wat i did when im still taking public transport, esp MRT, is to put both my hand hold on to the top railing, that will prevent those over-sensitive ladies from thinking otherwise. Anyway, if other parts of ur body comes into contact with those over-sensitive ladies, u can give them the "helpless" look as u oledi use both ur hand to help u secure urself but the movement is too great...:p
Thats wat i always did...n i get to enjoy body contact with their boobs/butts.

hokkienguy
19-06-2006, 08:46 PM
To the threadstarter..A question for u...if an lao auntie with sagging breasts also accidentally rub against u...Would yr little bro will also immediately marikita???:D

"bah leh" kampong maybe ...

HeadOn
20-06-2006, 09:23 PM
actually it depend on various factors happening in your favour at the same time..some guys always have the luck n some dun..but its still not good to take advantage of gals in crowded public transport...dun be like those ah pek who will go all the way out..i believe the bros here are mostly working class n educated..its very costly if we're put behind bars just for some short thrills..

for me, i drive to work usually, hence not much chances..however, if i take public tranpsort, i will always meet this sexy married gal, cos she lives near my place!!..though i dun go n rub her in crowded train n bus, i still gotta stand very near to her..though she always act dao dao, she knows my presence long ago.hehe..sometime i gotta rub her arms n others and she seemed fine with that..moreover i know where she alights, so i will auto make space for her to move out and she will auto use that free space i created for her..hehe

Criminalz
20-06-2006, 10:48 PM
Ok..this is not really mrt/bus. this incident happens long long time ago.. It was during the time of singapore swing..hehe..so you guys know how old am i.

anyway, the crowd was crazy..people pushing and partying...was trying to get to the other point with my frds..dunno how but end up walking behind some girl, then i was holding her waist and dancing...slowly moving my hands down..she also dun mind..next thing i know, i pulled up her skirt and start to touch her ass...yeah!!!..after awhile, i found my frds and left..so stupid of me.

anyway, during the swing singapore time, it was crazy..stories of girls coming out from the crowd with their blouse all unbotton..(NOT DONE BY ME)

BatistaSG
20-06-2006, 11:08 PM
Bro Criminalz,
You are one lucky chap, dude.

Bruce-Sg
20-06-2006, 11:23 PM
got once only and very very obvious i was being forced but pretty cool :D
the train was packed and i was leaning on the big window near the door. Got this indian gal came in and stood very close to me. Becoz it was too packed,she couldnt even hold the bar. The train suddenly jerked and her whole body lean on me with her back facing me. She kept apprologizing. And then jerked another time, same pose and i think she also felt me errected and she didnt say sorry this time and her face turned red. Her friends seem didnt know what happen but simply laugh at her for doing that twice. She looks pretty cute when she looked down silently and looking embrassed
Real cool. Obvious i was forced. Very legal

BeefCake
20-06-2006, 11:39 PM
Oh yeah... Singapore Swing... who can forget :p

Those were the days man ;)

medicheng
21-06-2006, 08:24 AM
thats why now no more singapore swing loh.. sian