PDA

View Full Version : fall in love with geylang thai girl

Raphael-
15-06-2006, 11:11 PM
Hey bro & sis, I need advice from you people leh ...

You see arh, I went to geylang recently .. and I saw this thai girl in the tank, so I pay $40 to call her loh .. but somehow after that great sex, we've chatted and even exchange phone numbers, and throughout the week, we sms very often ..

Then come this day hor .. she ask me to find her in the brothel again, and she said that she'll pay me back $40, but I'll have to pay the okt myself first..

But when I went into the room hor ..and she sat with me and take a photo of us together leh .. and she told me that she's going to send back to thailand and show her parents ..

I told my friend about it .. but somehow my friend told me she might take the photo and do black-magic leh...

So bro & sis ... do you think that it's possible that she take me photo and do blackmagic arh? I've not been sleeping well lately leh .. must go where and check if I'm under any cast or what uh? plus .. she have been smsing me alot of times .. and she want me to send her off in the airport(she's going back next month), do you think it's wise for me to see her off?

But I'm quite mix up leh .. I sorta like her .. but how to overcome that my future wife is actually a prositute .. haiz! I realise I'm so contradicting in my words .. Love is blind leh ... how man?

beck7777
16-06-2006, 09:20 AM
Don't know y i bothered by then, it's school holidays again.. :rolleyes:

sammyboyfor
16-06-2006, 09:37 AM

I advise you not to be a moron. :D

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?p=1494206#post1494206

Green Man
16-06-2006, 09:40 AM
I told my friend about it .. but somehow my friend told me she might take the photo and do black-magic leh...
KNN if she can do black magic, still need to be 'Chicken' ?

So bro & sis ... do you think that it's possible that she take me photo and do blackmagic arh? I've not been sleeping well lately leh ..

CCB every smsing , how to sleep. :mad:

must go where and check if I'm under any cast or what uh?
Go www.blackmagic.com.sg , key in your NRIC & SingPass. Anybody want to cast black magic need to register there. ;)
If really kena black magic, go Shaolin Temple and be monk.

and she want me to send her off in the airport(she's going back next month), do you think it's wise for me to see her off?
Of course u should go and send her off since u like her, who know she might have some loss change of $$Yussof Ishak$$ ready to give u.

The_Unrepentant
16-06-2006, 10:14 AM
So bro & sis ... do you think that it's possible that she take me photo and do blackmagic arh? I've not been sleeping well lately leh .. must go where and check if I'm under any cast or what uh? plus .. she have been smsing me alot of times .. and she want me to send her off in the airport(she's going back next month), do you think it's wise for me to see her off?

to do black magic, she need ur birthday, birth time as well. err.....also ur hair ...so don let her take ur head hair, pubic hair, leg hair or armpit hair.if u still feel uneasy, i sell u 1 tailsman. u burn and drink. 1 tailsman $20.:p

zhivago
16-06-2006, 10:16 AM
raphael-,
dun waste ur time thinking so much abt that WL. No matter wat she intends to do with the pix you and her taken together, just ignore it.

You've not been sleeping well coz you keep brooding this issue and not becoz of those black magic. Itz just ur psychology that you think you dun sleep well becoz of black magic.

Cheers.

Castrol
16-06-2006, 10:57 AM
Then come this day hor .. she ask me to find her in the brothel again, and she said that she'll pay me back $40, but I'll have to pay the okt myself first..

?

whats the occasion? FL section got one guy kanna prc FL free bonk. here you got siamboo WL free bonk.

dont think so much la. better to make good use of your school holidays to watch world cup. :D

Green Man
16-06-2006, 12:14 PM
whats the occasion? FL section got one guy kanna prc FL free bonk. here you got siamboo WL free bonk.
A City Of Two Tales :D

siamcutey
16-06-2006, 12:21 PM
OMG, to send or not to send the girl off at the airport still have to come in and ask us. We are not your parents.:rolleyes:

Even if you want to marry her or whatever u want to do, don't ask us. Ask your papa and mama. They will be the one to advise you.:cool:

Tio black magic? Is there a difference now if you tio or boh tio? Doesn't seem any different to me.

SC

plman2002
16-06-2006, 12:49 PM
to do black magic, she need ur birthday, birth time as well. err.....also ur hair ...so don let her take ur head hair, pubic hair, leg hair or armpit hair.if u still feel uneasy, i sell u 1 tailsman. u burn and drink. 1 tailsman $20.:p

maybe she took his sperm liao. CIM mah! :D

Sangrawi
16-06-2006, 12:58 PM
Wah lao a!!! Pay $ 40 - one session and oreadi gal fall in love with him. Some more give money back...

I pay so much to my tirak (so many times and multiple sessions) and she neber even talk heart with me. Only talk gold...

This bro must be damn "yan tiao". :D

SB.newbies
16-06-2006, 01:03 PM

You see arh, I went to geylang recently .. and I saw this thai girl in the tank, so I pay $40 to call her loh .. but somehow after that great sex, we've chatted and even exchange phone numbers, and throughout the week, we sms very often ..

But I'm quite mix up leh .. I sorta like her .. but how to overcome that my future wife is actually a prositute .. haiz! I realise I'm so contradicting in my words .. Love is blind leh ... how man?
how can you like her when she is only $40,i ask a ger $70 to sms you every night you want or not:D

serembanmen
16-06-2006, 02:23 PM

Why? Why WHY???? you do that???? Non of the black magic can do only with your photo unless she have your sprem. Than u die liao SURE!!:D

Reaper
16-06-2006, 02:35 PM
go jump infront of a speeding bus and if you still alive.......post here and we will help you overcome the prob.......

blue_swatch
16-06-2006, 02:41 PM
U really think u Brad Pitt? Arm Pit is it? And you really think you are the only one that she took photo off? Wake up la :rolleyes:

The_Unrepentant
16-06-2006, 03:42 PM
maybe she took his sperm liao. CIM mah!

like tat sure die liao. sperm is our soul. very important. like tat must sell him a more powerful tailsman.$200 per piece:D

Raphael-
16-06-2006, 03:54 PM
Bro & Sis, thanks for all your advise given to me ... I've receive PM from some concerning bro(thanks alot).

Anyway, we're still in contact .. I realise that maybe I should go with my feelings, after watching the movie 'Pretty Women' by Richard Gere & Julia Roberts, I think I'll gamble such relationship .. see how far it'll grow loh ..

Anyway, concerning about I might be her 'Robert', she have always been insisting to pay me all the money that I've visited her, so far (13 times).

Everytime she'll pay extra $80 for a 40 mins extend of time(which she declined when I wanted to return her back the money) .. I could feel that she's quite serious as well, the only way for me to be with her is to stay positive lah ..

But from what I know, all she wanted is to earn money to open a resturant in thailand, anyway, she's going back thailand next month .. and I might follow her back to see her parents ..

About the black magic thing, I think it's crap lah; my stupid friend always say to me all the pessimistic remarks, but I realise I must stay positive if I choose to be with her; though I'm worried in times that some customer might hurt her .. but it's only a few weeks left .. I think it wouldn't be a problem.

Now I know why some times in the fishtank some girls they don't smile or even say "hi", it's because they're attach lah~ they don't wanna get screw ma!

So if you guys saw those pros ain't smiling or even giving a damn, don't screw them lah ~ haha! :rolleyes:

Raphael-
16-06-2006, 04:00 PM
U really think u Brad Pitt? Arm Pit is it? And you really think you are the only one that she took photo off? Wake up la :rolleyes:

no lah bro, I don't think I'm any Brad Pitt .. I think I'm bread pig lah ..

I don't think she takes any photo with any guys lah .. because she've shown me all the photos she took in thailand and singapore .. and I was quite touch when I saw there's a photo of us in her album as well, So I wouldn't think she's out there to eat me ..

sammyboyfor
16-06-2006, 04:18 PM
So if you guys saw those pros ain't smiling or even giving a damn, don't screw them lah ~ haha! :rolleyes:

Yucks... just imagine... your poor children being born via a hole that has been penetrated thousands of times by thousands of different men.

I feel sorry for them in advance. :D

siamcutey
16-06-2006, 04:44 PM
like tat sure die liao. sperm is our soul. very important. like tat must sell him a more powerful tailsman.$200 per piece:D

Eh, don't come here and ji siao people.

I am trying my best to refrain from "giving him my advice"

Let Richard ROBERTs go find his Julia GERE :D

hehehe
SC

naemlo
16-06-2006, 06:28 PM
how man?

Go n prepare for your next school term. :mad:

ct75
16-06-2006, 07:02 PM
Bro & Sis, thanks for all your advise given to me ... I've receive PM from some concerning bro(thanks alot).

Anyway, we're still in contact .. I realise that maybe I should go with my feelings, after watching the movie 'Pretty Women' by Richard Gere & Julia Roberts, I think I'll gamble such relationship .. see how far it'll grow loh ..

Anyway, concerning about I might be her 'Robert', she have always been insisting to pay me all the money that I've visited her, so far (13 times).

Everytime she'll pay extra $80 for a 40 mins extend of time(which she declined when I wanted to return her back the money) .. I could feel that she's quite serious as well, the only way for me to be with her is to stay positive lah ..

But from what I know, all she wanted is to earn money to open a resturant in thailand, anyway, she's going back thailand next month .. and I might follow her back to see her parents ..

About the black magic thing, I think it's crap lah; my stupid friend always say to me all the pessimistic remarks, but I realise I must stay positive if I choose to be with her; though I'm worried in times that some customer might hurt her .. but it's only a few weeks left .. I think it wouldn't be a problem.

Now I know why some times in the fishtank some girls they don't smile or even say "hi", it's because they're attach lah~ they don't wanna get screw ma!

Hello there..... are you stupid or are you brainless or are you a kid? How old are you? Have you ever really had a gf? and is your mind thinking straight?? "Decide to go with my feelings after watching Pretty woman???!!!"

Hey cock... that is a movie... that is a fantasy.. it is a script written to tug at your heartstrings and make you weep and also make you think THIS WORLD IS A BEAUTIFUL PLACE.... A PROS CAN FIND LOVE WITH A MULTI BILLIONAIRE....." La Jiao I tell you... this world is not beautiful and it is not perfect and there are no fairy tale romances. Also cock head, you see her for how many times? one time? and you fall in love? She pay you to come see her? Oh please I have had girls pay me to come fuck them... SO??? big deal?? I marry them??

They are here to make money... not to fall in love... you cock one time go there fall in love want to go with feeling and hope can turn out like movie... Before you land yourself heavy in debt one day.. and jump building... you better pull yourself out. And most prob you dont look like Brad Pitt but you sure look like a CARROT... .STUPID AND GULLIBLE AND EASY TO CHEAT......

magicafe
16-06-2006, 07:45 PM

But when I went into the room hor ..and she sat with me and take a photo of us together leh .. and she told me that she's going to send back to thailand and show her parents ..

Bro Raphael,
Black magic does not exist in this world especially with a Wl. the only magic she has is the love juice lah. once you,re addicted to the service she has offer u . you kenna her black magic lah. Don think too much.
besides, if black magic really exists thai no need use M-16 to kill lah.

Green Man
16-06-2006, 08:59 PM
kong lan jiao wei. pui pui pui... :mad:
Come here make $$$ to open resturant, now end up pay $$$ and open leg for u to fuck.. ? Really LCB.................. :mad:

natsuki
16-06-2006, 09:24 PM
........... and I was quite touch when I saw there's a photo of us in her album as well, So I wouldn't think she's out there to eat me ..

U dint told me about this part of the story...:confused: All the best ya... :)
Rabbit!!!

beck7777
16-06-2006, 09:46 PM

haha... maybe it's part of his holiday project to come up with a essay about such topics? :D

BigBallMan
16-06-2006, 10:54 PM
sorry, acidentally double posted

BigBallMan
16-06-2006, 10:55 PM
maybe she took his sperm liao. CIM mah!

sure or not, like that olso can kenna black magic:eek: then i next time must make sure to do a QC on face before cim that case kenna olso wo yuan yi:D

The_Unrepentant
16-06-2006, 11:09 PM

advise is a verb.advice is a noun. should be thanks for all your advice

About the black magic thing, I think it's crap lah; my stupid friend always say to me all the pessimistic remarks,

wa like tat say ur friend.:rolleyes:

Anyway , i think u should go for it. It is very rare to find real love in gl but u founds urs hence u should cherish it and hold onto it tightly.:D

blue_swatch
16-06-2006, 11:39 PM

Yo bro, ho say bo! When i see your post i really laugh till peng man! :D

toothbrush
17-06-2006, 12:15 AM

Bro follow your heart, keep us update when u are in thailand with her

alba
17-06-2006, 02:42 AM
A WL is a human afterall, all humans have feelings. They have the rights to live and love. There is no rule that says you cant love a WL. Often in a relationship, we trust our brains, eyes or ears but its the heart that matters most.

ct75
17-06-2006, 03:07 AM
All I can say is I think all are kids since it is the school holidays.... caustic as I am but how many fucking times have we seen people here who fall into kum cheng trap and want to fall in love with WL???

HELLO WAKE UP PEOPLE... yes I am not saying WL are not human and dont deserve love... but they come here to work.. to earn money and then go back to be tai tai, open shop etc. I had one regular WL thai girl want to go back open sewing shop. Good for her. But the point is they go back they open their biz, they leave this part of their life behind them... not find a man who visited them as a pros and most prob visit many other pros...

So to the threadstarter... I am not afraid to tell you that to me you are one hell of a cock... I have seen so many guys here go KTV, go Geylang fall into the trap.. even I myself once got quite close to a Cat 150 girl.. go KL would meet up for fuck sessions. But for you its the I watch pretty woman..... wah lau eh.... Boy.... u how old???? Listen to uncle... before you find yourself cheated of all your life savings... and want to jump building.. pull out.

ct75
17-06-2006, 03:09 AM
I add one more line... u want to bet with me soon you will tell u her family got problem and need money?

siamcutey
17-06-2006, 03:51 AM
I add one more line... u want to bet with me soon you will tell u her family got problem and need money?

If you need extra banker to collect bets, I am with you.:D

*But I guess bo seng li one. No one will dare to bet with us. :p

hahaha
SC

siamcutey
17-06-2006, 04:04 AM

So if you guys saw those pros ain't smiling or even giving a damn, don't screw them lah ~ haha!

haha

Now WLs in Geylang have 1 new trick to tiao customers. Just give free fuck, I guarantee got many sponsors waiting to queue up and then can open 1 Carrot Cake Shop in Thailand when the girl ORD. :rolleyes:

No need to think of "I miss you", "I love you". Serious. If the WL start giving the customer Free Fuck, I guarantee, 99 out of 100 customers sure kenna kongtao.

Now I also know why some WLs don't smile and wave at me in the tank. Because they have piichais and sai mees back in Thailand.

--If u really so power hor, the girl will meet you outside and you do not even need to even go down her house and book her and get her to pay for you.
:rolleyes:

SC

naemlo
17-06-2006, 11:08 AM
Often in a relationship, we trust our brains, eyes or ears but its the heart that matters most.

If u use your brain, u won't fall for a WL. In this case for your above statement, u rather trust your feeling n betray your brain. :eek:

naemlo
17-06-2006, 11:21 AM

Yes, go by your feeling, let your brain take a rest n live on with your fantasy. Ride a white horse to purpose to your dream ger.

U sounded like my favor chaking guy, thekiller. Do u have the look n charm of Richard Gere?? He has the look of Tom Cruise.... whose WL gf pay him for him to visit her.

Congrad to u... maybe u can open a pub in Thailand n recruit someone from the forum to manage the pub. (hmmm sound like someone again).

For this statement, I have to use DNAT's quote, "hor gao gan" or in english, "give dog f". They dun wanna get screw??

naemlo
17-06-2006, 11:23 AM
no lah bro, I don't think I'm any Brad Pitt .. I think I'm bread pig lah ..

Not Brad Pitt lah, but Richard Gere riding a white horse. :rolleyes: Mr prince charming....

naemlo
17-06-2006, 11:27 AM
Now WLs in Geylang have 1 new trick to tiao customers. Just give free fuck, I guarantee got many sponsors waiting to queue up and then can open 1 Carrot Cake Shop in Thailand when the girl ORD. :rolleyes:

Nowsadays a lot of prince charming in SG.... all so fortunate to have WLs pay for them. Is this the latest thrend??? WL dun work, dun want money n spend money just to c her love??

naemlo
17-06-2006, 11:30 AM
Yo bro, ho say bo! When i see your post i really laugh till peng man! :D

Alright lah.... world cup quite a headache, $$$ ;). I think I need to go GL, maybe I can fish a WL to pay for my bonk, now no money to bonk.

WorldSexGuide
17-06-2006, 12:02 PM
--If u really so power hor, the girl will meet you outside and you do not even need to even go down her house and book her and get her to pay for you.
:rolleyes:

SC

Some house the rules very strict one leh, the girls cannot come out too long or the girl scared seen by the okt with a guy.

Since got free sessions, go to her house or outside same same lah.

ct75
17-06-2006, 12:30 PM
And those who are sooooooooooo touched that she pay for 1 free session with you.... OH FUCK YOU lah... do you really know what is the average a day a girl gets fucked in Cat40?? Unless you stupid fat and ugly.... you will on average have 10 bookings those who are new or hot will get up to 20.

I know cos I fucked in geylang cat 40 from 2001 till now.. average fucked 3 times a week. Got so many cat 40 that i know... even got so many free fucks. But end of the day... me and WL both know there is no feelings involved cos wont be possible. We just enjoy fucking each other's brains out and give each other a real orgasm. Of course we will do things that other customers dont get. Maybe a BBBJ from a girl that only use condoms, or intense frenching or fucking session that gets extended and paid for by the girl cos she says "Cannot..... arrggghhh I havent come!!" as she is frantically riding my cock like a wild cowgirl....

So please paying for you is no big fucking deal.... its just 20 dollars in a day which she earns 200.... Yes OKT take half, she take half.

toothbrush
17-06-2006, 02:12 PM
Some house the rules very strict one leh, the girls cannot come out too long or the girl scared seen by the okt with a guy.

Since got free sessions, go to her house or outside same same lah.

They can come out in the morning to buy their own daily necessities or send money back. Good time to jio them if they really "love" u

toothbrush
17-06-2006, 02:13 PM

Can teach me or not, no gal use the trick on me leh ;)

siamcutey
17-06-2006, 05:58 PM
Can teach me or not, no gal use the trick on me leh

Na khun gor chaub puying thai kohok khun, khun gor sanuk, chai mai krup? :p

Puying thai kohok khun, khun siao mai?:D

hehehe
SC

naemlo
18-06-2006, 08:34 AM
Na khun gor chaub puying thai kohok khun, khun gor sanuk, chai mai krup? :p

xin loi anh, toi khong hieu. cai nay nghia la gi?

Anh co hieu khong?

toothbrush
18-06-2006, 02:23 PM
Na khun gor chaub puying thai kohok khun, khun gor sanuk, chai mai krup?

hehehe
SC

mai siao, kua puying tham hai phom xie jai, phom jai dee na:D

siamcutey
19-06-2006, 10:54 AM
mai siao, kua puying tham hai phom xie jai, phom jai dee na:D

Track back to English or else others dun understand.:D

How come every now and then, always see this kind of story crop up?

SC

DNAT
19-06-2006, 11:07 AM
.. I sorta like her .. but how to overcome that my future wife is actually a prositute ..... how man?

PM to suteerak1099, he is an expert in tirakship
or lestat666 also can

http://www.clicksmilies.com/s0105/waffen/violent-smiley-020.gif

newbadass
19-06-2006, 11:08 AM

I'd rather bet that Ghana will win the World Cup :p

The_Unrepentant
19-06-2006, 07:27 PM
Not Brad Pitt lah, but Richard Gere riding a white horse. Mr prince charming....

he also got white horse. http://www.clicksmilies.com/s0105/spezial/Fool/kngt.gif:D

tanfromntu
19-06-2006, 09:01 PM
to do black magic, she need ur birthday, birth time as well. err.....also ur hair ...so don let her take ur head hair, pubic hair, leg hair or armpit hair.if u still feel uneasy, i sell u 1 tailsman. u burn and drink. 1 tailsman $20.:pu got kana before meh? who cast on u??? Lili!!

ninja turtle
20-06-2006, 12:29 AM
Yucks... just imagine... your poor children being born via a hole that has been penetrated thousands of times by thousands of different men.

I feel sorry for them in advance. :D

Sam, ur words very tu leh. I must say look at girls now a day. Most have sex with different man/men before married. Cannot sorry for everyone of them right? thousands of times by thousands of different men, one time by a different man, what's the difference?

To that great lover: you are a man. You make the decision. Right or wrong must no regret, but must admit you are an idiot if wrong, and learn from it. Careful, dun get AIDS.

Anyway, I think AV could got your internet address and following you now to see who's the thai who break the rules by loving them. We can like WL, but we can't love them.

Sigh... small head big? big head big? or heart big?

naemlo
20-06-2006, 12:37 AM
Track back to English or else others dun understand.:D

This is a good choice.... :D Else u won't understand my Viet too.

blue_swatch
20-06-2006, 01:05 AM
Namelo, try Ghana for coming match, they very good!

The_Unrepentant
20-06-2006, 08:35 AM
u got kana before meh? who cast on u??? Lili!!

lan tui understand?http://www.clicksmilies.com/s0105/travesmilies/smilie_finger1.gif

I only know u kena frm tat prc.http://www.clicksmilies.com/s0105/sprachlos/speechless-smiley-040.gif

The_Unrepentant
20-06-2006, 08:42 AM
[QUOTE=ninja turtle]
Anyway, I think AV could got your internet address and following you now to see who's the thai who break the rules by loving them. /[QUOTE]

crazy! u think AV ur lao peh lao bu meh? http://www.clicksmilies.com/s0105/sprachlos/speechless-smiley-040.gif

sch holiday liao is it?http://www.clicksmilies.com/s0105/sauer/angry-smiley-054.gif

DNAT
20-06-2006, 08:52 AM
crazy! u think AV ur lao peh lao bu meh?

sch holiday liao is it?http://www.clicksmilies.com/s0105/sauer/angry-smiley-054.gif

Oi Professor, your ang kong kia take from where 1? :D

The_Unrepentant
20-06-2006, 09:26 AM
Oi Professor, your ang kong kia take from where 1?

take frm website one lah. ah boh take frm u wan meh?:rolleyes: :D

DNAT
20-06-2006, 09:34 AM
take frm website one lah. ah boh take frm u wan meh?
why you take the small small ones? kar kar take big big 1 lah ...

http://www.clicksmilies.com/s0105/sehrgrosse/large-smiley-050.gif

U scare tio zap har?

The_Unrepentant
20-06-2006, 09:37 AM
why you take the small small ones? kar kar take big big 1 lah ...

http://www.clicksmilies.com/s0105/sehrgrosse/large-smiley-050.gif

U scare tio zap har?

ok.give u a http://www.clicksmilies.com/s0105/sehrgrosse/large-smiley-005.gif