PDA

View Full Version : Question For The Women

happybonker
15-06-2006, 10:47 PM
After posting so many vids/clips ( Hopefully u guys love em ). allow me to start a real topic here.

This is kind of a 2 part question...

Men... Feel free to answer this in the opion of what you think....

Q 1. When it comes to sex, what is the perfect penis size?

Q 2. What is it that women really want in a man?

Lets see what the men think and what the women say!

Excellence
15-06-2006, 10:58 PM

A1) about 10 cm long ?? and 3cm width ??

A2) Security.

nuclearkid
15-06-2006, 11:04 PM
A1) about 10 cm long ?? and 3cm width ??

Unerected or not erected? Its really impressive if we are talking about the former but not much use if flaccid, right? :D

Almond
16-06-2006, 04:51 PM

Speaking from a woman's point of view.. the perfect penis size is one that makes you feel high.... Very subjective.
Penises come in all shapes and sizes.
As long as it can make the ger feel high and wan to cum.. That's the perfect penis size.

Very subjective question again...
Depends on what the woman really wants from the man.
Can be LOVE, COMPANIONSHIP, MATERIAL GAINS, SECURITY, MARRIAGE, FULFILMENT OF LUST/ DESIRE, HAPPINESS...
The list is endless.......

Castrol
16-06-2006, 05:21 PM
Very subjective.
Penises come in all shapes and sizes.
As long as it can make the ger feel high and wan to cum.. That's the perfect penis size.

simple la, the bigger, the longer, the harder, the better la.

Can be LOVE, COMPANIONSHIP, MATERIAL GAINS, SECURITY, MARRIAGE, FULFILMENT OF LUST/ DESIRE, HAPPINESS...
The list is endless.......

$$$ = list :D

Almond
16-06-2006, 05:32 PM
I beg to differ....

simple la, the bigger, the longer, the harder, the better la.

What's the use of 'Bigger, Longer, Thicker, Harder' if the guys is not adept at the skills of lovemaking?
In the end the ger might feel uncomfortable or even pain.

$$$ = list :D
There are ppl out there who believe that LOVE is not possession or demanding anything from the other party...
For me.. I'm happy as long as he is happy.. No matter what..
I dun need his promises, his money, his whatever....
Contented as long as he sms/ call me when he's free and asks me out when possible...
If not, I understand that he has other priorities to adhere to.. and I respect that.. At the end of the day, I just want him to be comfortable with me and not pressured into doing anything else...

Like I said.. these are very subjective questions...

*My 2 cents...

falanc
16-06-2006, 05:52 PM
Indeed Almond the Naughty Queen...Wait the go Almond Nutty...heez..Seldom see me posting anything :p haha

Almond
16-06-2006, 06:02 PM
Indeed Almond the Naughty Queen...Wait the go Almond Nutty...heez..Seldom see me posting anything :p haha

No.. It's not 'seldom'... it's RARELY..... :D

verystiff
16-06-2006, 07:31 PM
Penise size...asian women..5 inches or more will be able to make the woman climax. Is not how long but how HARD! If you have solid hard cock and you know how to thrust and grind her pelvis area, she will never let you go.

Different women want different things ouf of we men.
However, horny women will want sustainded sex from their men
So if you want to satisfy your ger, keep fit man! , it helps take it from me
I'm not bragging, some of the pros in gl cannot get enough from me!

This is only my opinion ok..no offence intended man

Cheers!

asdfghjkl
16-06-2006, 10:35 PM
to threadstarter - is that you, BSD, that i have been searching for so long? :rolleyes:

sethiot
16-06-2006, 10:57 PM
Question 1: I guess it's not about the size but how you can make a woman cum.

Question 2: It depends, most of them should be looking for love, looking for a guy who would love her, grow old with her, though some of them might be looking for a rich man.

Just my humble opinion :p

tk-king
16-06-2006, 11:41 PM

size doesnt matter, skill doesnt matter, she cum or not doesnt matter
if she ask for more n more n more, dat matters :D

happiness...but wat lead to her happiness is thousand and one thingy :D

TMARIELMT
17-06-2006, 02:15 AM
allow me to start a real topic here.

Q1) The perfect size would be the one that makes a gal cums and experience a real orgasm.

Q2) Happiness and security is what most woman wants.

asdfghjkl
17-06-2006, 03:00 AM
Q1) The perfect size would be the one that makes a gal cums and experience a real orgasm.

actually, if no skill, what size also no use one la.. only by freak chance can the penis head bua against the woman G spot to then will she tio orgasm and clamp your penis shiok shiok but i must warn you, it's highly unlikely when done by a newbie.. :)

giggz83
17-06-2006, 05:05 AM
1) size doesnt matter .. haha.. *proven* ask a lot of gals liao. :D

2) caring and sharing together.. happiness! as long as 2 person are happy
together .. girls dont give a fxxk to whatever things.

Castrol
17-06-2006, 10:03 AM
What's the use of 'Bigger, Longer, Thicker, Harder' if the guys is not adept at the skills of lovemaking?

hahaha... girls with big boobs make guys crazy without the lovemaking skill. just like guys with big cocks make girls cum and cum again and again. and quit fooling with words like "uncomfortable" or "pain" in sex. sex makes you feel all kinds of sensation, thats why its sex.

blah blah blah "very subjective" blah blah blah again. if he got no job no $$$ how? you will feed him or not?

Castrol
17-06-2006, 10:05 AM

oh yeah, wait the go, wait the go... :D

happybonker
17-06-2006, 03:46 PM
to threadstarter - is that you, BSD, that i have been searching for so long? :rolleyes:

Sorry...bro...I am not him...

Anyways...thanks for visiting my humble thread.

To the rest of the brudders & sistas, keep the opinions cumming

happybonker
17-06-2006, 03:50 PM
Received some feedbacks from PM ( from another forum ) and decided to post it here.....its from a Female

What u guys & gals feel... agree ?

"1.) Penis size...I prefer thickness over length. I'm petite down there and if you hit me too hard I'll black out. Otherwise, its how you use it, I actually prefer a smaller guy that knows what he's doing than a huge guy that just pushes it in and out and doesn't know there is more to it than that.

2.) I've always been attracted to computer nerd/gamers, because I'm competitive and want to be able to beat them up over a good game of Counterstrike! (I also like to see how long a guy can consentrate while giving him a bj while he is trying to play a game, wierd little fetish of mine). As much of a nympho I am, I want more than just sex, even though it seems to play a part in everything I do because my mind is always in the gutter. I want a guy who I can take home to my parents and have him be a complete gentleman, but when I take him to bed, hes me dirty sex god"

happybonker
17-06-2006, 03:51 PM
Another opinion...this time from a guy.

1. Men are more hung up on penis size than women. Perfect size would be whatever can touch her cervix when he's driving hard and deep, but won't most of the time (because I've been led to believe that is at least as likely to hurt as feel good)... therefore, not too long, not too short. Thickness is more important, and even then, it's better that he know how to use it, or at least know how to use his tongue, fingers, etc.

2. Most women claim to want the same thing: A caring, sensitive man, who is honest and a good listener, a perfect gentleman when need be, and great in bed. However, 3/4 really seem to prefer abusive jerks, and are bored by the guy they claim to want. Lucky for them, I'd say 4/5 guys ARE abusive jerks, or at least can be if encouraged.

happybonker
17-06-2006, 03:52 PM
Out of so many replies posted...this one gets the cake so far....

1. long enough to reach my g spot, wide enough to touch the sides. More important is that he knows what a clit is, where it is and what to do to it.

2. Honestly what drew me to my husband was that he had a general interest in what I had to say. It wasn't feigned interest either, he enjoyed my insight, laughed at my jokes. Best thing is that we were friends and I was with his friend for a very long time so there wasn't the whole dating pressure, we just got to know each other very well. So I guess what we want is a friend who truly cares and is good in bed!

MitMit
17-06-2006, 04:44 PM
Wow almond...u are a very unserstanding ger. Happy for your life partner. Cheers.

Why men alway ask about SIZE???

I beg to differ....

There are ppl out there who believe that LOVE is not possession or demanding anything from the other party...
For me.. I'm happy as long as he is happy.. No matter what..
Contented as long as he sms/ call me when he's free and asks me out when possible...
If not, I understand that he has other priorities to adhere to.. and I respect that.. At the end of the day, I just want him to be comfortable with me and not pressured into doing anything else...

*My 2 cents...

Almond
17-06-2006, 07:49 PM
Wow almond...u are a very unserstanding ger. Happy for your life partner. Cheers.

Why men alway ask about SIZE???

Hey thank you.... :)
Just my 2 cents...
Like i said it's subjective..

Therefore Bro Castrol, just cos you've not seen/met this kind of ger.. doesn't mean they dun exist...

Castrol
18-06-2006, 12:51 AM
Hey thank you.... :)
Just my 2 cents...
Like i said it's subjective..

Therefore Bro Castrol, just cos you've not seen/met this kind of ger.. doesn't mean they dun exist...

huh? :confused:

beside the "wait the go" and "u are a very unserstanding ger" from your supporters or customers or whatever, i am not sure what you mean. are you "this kind of ger"?

Punder
18-06-2006, 02:36 AM
i think gals prefer longer foreplay.. so if u have tiny dicky, dun worry,, work harder on painting..:p

BatistaSG
18-06-2006, 03:00 AM
Just my humble opinion.
In general, gals dont really care much about penis size. They are more into right feels & atmosphere.

Hugo168
18-06-2006, 10:28 AM
huh? :confused:
beside the "wait the go" and "u are a very unserstanding ger" from your supporters or customers or whatever, i am not sure what you mean. are you "this kind of ger"?
They do exist i have seen one, two maybe more, just that the good ones are usually taken hehe and the rest are out there to be found oh well keep searching i guess. :)

++...gal...++
18-06-2006, 10:35 AM
After posting so many vids/clips ( Hopefully u guys love em ). allow me to start a real topic here.

This is kind of a 2 part question...

Men... Feel free to answer this in the opion of what you think....

A1. The penis size must fit in nicely, not necessary big & long means good.

A2. Now we are in a sex topic, so no need to say about companionship, etc...
I think the man shouldn't be too selfish, hust do whatever he feels good
about & neglecting the girls feeling. Must enjoy the whole process
together & can both cum at the same time.

Mr.M
18-06-2006, 02:16 PM
I ask my gf the same question though...

She says...
1.Too big isn't good. It might hurt as i know me going doggie on her at times hurts her...to her cumming even if u r small is the best and not the size. Im not well endowed below i have to admit but i know which buttons to push on her to get her to cum at least 2 twice every love making. :) And thats important to her.

2. Security to her is the most important. She wouldn't be with a guy who has a reputation of fucking around. It would drive a women crazy thinking what he is out there doing behind her back.

ericgo18
18-06-2006, 06:07 PM
Penise size...asian women..5 inches or more will be able to make the woman climax. Is not how long but how HARD! If you have solid hard cock and you know how to thrust and grind her pelvis area, she will never let you go.
Cheers!

Agree with u on this bro.....the Grinding Effects make every women crazy, trust me guys it really works well.

Castrol
18-06-2006, 08:59 PM
They do exist i have seen one, two maybe more, just that the good ones are usually taken hehe and the rest are out there to be found oh well keep searching i guess. :)

you can see or find every kind of girl or person in this world. but things can change, people can change. :)

BitchWitch
18-06-2006, 11:09 PM
IMO:

Can someone tell me wat is a perfect size? I tink its the skills dat counts and most importantly is doing wif the man that i love.

Just 3 things from him:

1. Love me wif his heart
2. be wif me, stand by me
3. trust me to the last even when others doubt me

da dick
13-08-2006, 09:38 PM

slightly bigger than the pussy size.

singaporean women, i think they mostly want money and status. they want a man who can make them look good and give them money to spend. cheebyes. otherwise, i think different women have different needs. women who actually looking for a man to marry, then they should look for someone who can take care of them. as for the other bitches that r only good for playing around, they just want someone to make them feel good(not just f%ckin' good).