PDA

View Full Version : Men only, do U agree w this statement...

d(^_^)b
14-06-2006, 09:49 PM
Men might be the most cruel human being on earth but in terms of emotions when we are hurt, it hurts far worst than how some woman feel when breaking up. In fact, I'll say that we're more vulnerable than most of the woman out there.

Do U agree?

THExorcist
15-06-2006, 12:47 AM
to a certain extent i agree with this statement. We man tend to want to feature our masculine side, even when times of emotional distress/redundancy. Actually we are hurting inside, we just dont show it. And we all know, keeping it inside is gonna hurt far more than expressing it.

ct75
15-06-2006, 02:21 AM
true true..... Women can share and let it out with girl friends... sharing and caring.. and despite all we say... it helps to let loose. Easier to forget and move on.... while else holding it all inside... although outside damn strong damn man... but inside going haywire.. which is why u see some people lose it.... as in jump building, shoot others, drink, gamble or womanise and fall for the kum cheng trap.

For guys damn cham.... share only kanna by friends... Say you wimp. no use and fucked up... (This applies only to normal relationships... not to those with KTV girls.. that one is a case of cock taking over brain)

chickenzip
15-06-2006, 08:41 AM
Yes and no...

Yes...sometimes we are more vulnerable...that's to say is mostly contributed by our big ego. We hate things going away from us...our pride dent hugely and crashed greatly. We just could not accept it...

BUT....

no...the fact is we can recover faster than woman though...offer that heart broken man a sexy hungry naked beauty....his pride n hurt will be gone liao...:D

Just my 2 cents thought only...:p

of course...the above statement do not apply to all man k...

zhivago
15-06-2006, 08:52 AM
yeap...definitely.

IMHO, gals can control their emotions far better than guys.

MeiEnQianEn
15-06-2006, 09:21 AM
i seriously agree with this statement.. very sad actually.. guys dun show it out but they take longer to heal

Castrol
15-06-2006, 09:25 AM
Men might be the most cruel human being on earth but in terms of emotions when we are hurt, it hurts far worst than how some woman feel when breaking up.

men are not cruel, its the pussy hungry penis that is cruel.

men hurt more than women emotionally, but there's nothing a good bj and cim cant fix. :D

gilagila100
15-06-2006, 09:45 AM
Errmm ... I heard from some medical journals ... the way the brain is wired in male and female is different ... the emotion centre in female are always on all the time and is mixed wif the rest of the brain ...
tats y females are more touchy feely but it oso means they r more in touch wif their emotions n feelings ...

For males, we control some sort of on/off switch for the emotion centre but our sex n lust centre are always on all the time (becos of our male hormone testorone) ... hehehe ,...
tats y males can be cruel n unemotional sometimes n fuck for the sake of fucking ... however, since we do not switch on emotions for most of the time, we tend to less in touch wif ours ... n when we do switch it n become emotional we r at our weakest position as tis wld be an unfamiliar territory for most of us...

hehe ... a scientific explanation to an emotional issue ... :)

nuclearkid
15-06-2006, 09:46 AM
I don't think there is a common base to validate your statement and there are too many variables at play, considering who's the initiator in the breakup, the temperament of the people, the conditions/situation leading up to the breakup, etc. The list can go on and on. My point is, to suggest, even implicitly, that women are cold-blooded is unfair. In my opinion, the statement lacks generality. I think you can come across men and women who are hurt just as bad after a breakup and some who don't give two hoots after a split.

rikku1234
15-06-2006, 10:00 AM
Men do take a longer time to heal than women, especially if it is a breakup the other party initiates.

We gals can take talk to our friends and cried our eyes out. But you guys have to put on a brave front in front of your male friends and learn to try to take it easy...so it's really much harder.

But hey, you have other ways to vent your frustration out. You can fuck around and go to KTV to touch all the breasts you want...we can't.

SiakSiBabe
15-06-2006, 10:35 AM
I disagree.

Though generally women are more emotional creatures & more vulnerable to getting hurt, I believe it depends on individuals.

Depends on the character of that person as well as how much he / she has invested & sacrificed for that relationship & how much is lost.

One wouldnt know the extent of hurt / despair another is feeling would we? Usually until its too late. Sometimes people numb themselves against the hurting. On the outside they look normal, functioning, but who knows what goes on inside ya?

Valuesman
15-06-2006, 10:45 AM
what is love? plotting against each other after fall out??.. bro and sis here, pls refer to my true life story.. Love Revenge.:o :(

hoho99
15-06-2006, 12:33 PM
For males, we control some sort of on/off switch for the emotion centre but our sex n lust centre are always on all the time (becos of our male hormone testorone) ... hehehe ,...
tats y males can be cruel n unemotional sometimes n fuck for the sake of fucking ... however, since we do not switch on emotions for most of the time, we tend to less in touch wif ours ... n when we do switch it n become emotional we r at our weakest position as tis wld be an unfamiliar territory for most of us...

hehe ... a scientific explanation to an emotional issue ... :)

Wah emotions can also be explained. u are really as ur nick, Gilat Gilat sia:)

But Men throughout the centuries are deem as a protector, defender, the one who bring the bread home, the decision maker etc etc. Theses responsibility will not wane even when ur Wife/Ff are earning more or more capable than you are. I like to think that men are cruel because the responsibilities are forcing them to do so, which is why men rarely cry in front of others but only we will feel the heat when we finally decided to retire to bed in the middle of the night.

hoho99
15-06-2006, 12:34 PM
what is love? plotting against each other after fall out??.. bro and sis here, pls refer to my true life story.. Love Revenge.:o :(

Be strong, when the going gets tough, the tough gets going.

layang
15-06-2006, 02:05 PM
I guess it depends few factors i.e. the length of the relationship, the numbers of relationships one have, the amount of time/$/energy/feelings one has invested in.

However, nowsaday it seems both men/women are less vulnunerable or get over a break up faster than expected, time change. Another of my 2 cents.

yinyang
15-06-2006, 03:50 PM
Cannot disagree, this is all very subjective and contingent on so many things. So cannot oversimplify... Good 1 from a bro here as guys wired on testorone makeup, some handle this with temporary relief (or release??):p
..don't think there is a common base to validate your statement and there are too many variables at play, considering who's the initiator in the breakup, the temperament of the people, the conditions/situation leading up to the breakup, etc. The list can go on and on....think you can come across men and women who are hurt just as bad after a breakup and some who don't give two hoots after a split.

asdfghjkl
15-06-2006, 09:08 PM
to say - men are weak with women, bo pian one la..

nuclearkid
15-06-2006, 11:14 PM
to say - men are weak with women, bo pian one la..

You just reminded me of a saying that cracked me up really nicely. It went 'without women, all the money in the world would have no significance...' Kinda cute.

asdfghjkl
16-06-2006, 03:01 AM
without women also need to eat one ler.. :rolleyes:

dohman
16-06-2006, 06:39 PM
i think it depends on how you look at things to agree or disagree with the statement. not that im siding with the male gender but i think for guys it would be harder to handle than girls, or rather males than females.
simple because guys are eventually guys, we cant have our emotion taking over most of the time, we still must have the "manly" front to uphold.
girls, as we all know i believe, are emotional beings, they cry over different matters, and i think its quite common to see a female fren cry over different things. but how often do we actually see a guy shedding his tears?
it just dont go right, tho its natural for one to cry for feeling sad n emotionally hurt but having a guy shed his tear would mean that the pain is too great for him to handle.
for a guy to actually let his tears flow, i feel that he is at the point where he no longer has control and finally lost it, the pain would be too great to handle.
lets forget bout using a relation as an example, but any other example would suffice.
it sounds stupid but look, we take an example of a family member passing away, how often will the female family members be crying and the male memebers being as emotionally sad as the female has to try to put up a strong front and attempt to comfort the females. who says we are not feeling hurt/sad, its just that its not expressed through phsyical means.
a bro in his reply said that we finally feel the heat when we hit the bed, i have to agree totally to that. at times when we finally settle down for a good night sleep, thoughts starts to flood into our mind, and we start to think over. sometimes i finally break down and tears flow quietly in the middle of the night, without knowledge of others. we, man are equally emotional as females i believe just that the way we express are different from them

as a sayin goes, "nan er liu lei bo qin tan" it means that when a guy finally let his tears flow, it should not be taken likely.
not forgettin that some believe that "nan er liu xue bu liu lei", man should bleed and not tear [direct translation]

just my 2ndcents worth of thoughts (: