PDA

View Full Version : Raw is bad!

gary4024
13-06-2006, 08:04 PM
Hey all, I'm a nub here but I thought that as a fellow full blooded male living in Singapore I should share something...

I had unprotected raw sex with a FL about 4 months ago. I will not disclose who that was but it was one of those thai girls arranged by one of the many OKTs that post on the forums. At that time the condom she put on me was kinda thick and I just couldn't perform for long so out of frustration she just took it out... and then my small head took over big head and proceeded to bonk her raw :(

I had been experiencing some early HIV-related symptoms over these few months since the incident, such as fever, flu, night sweats and just today, tonsilitis. So rather than continue to live in fear (do i have HIV? do i not?), I went for my very first HIV test today at DSC (previous tests were full body medical tests).

Let me tell you that the 20 minutes wait for the test result was one of the most horrifying things I've ever experienced in my life. I kept thinking WTF am i gonna do if I'm tested positive? How should I tell my family? I am single atm so at least I do not have to worry about infecting my gf/wife but it was still farking scary.

After an agonizing 20min wait which seemed more like eternity, my number finally got called up. Luckily the test result came back negative so I breathed a huge sigh of relief and thanked the angmoh nurse or whatever who attended to me. I told her that it was my own fault cos if I had used protection back then, I wouldn't have to come here to get tested and worry my ass off.

One of the first things that came to my mind was to post here, to warn other bros to ALWAYS use protection when having commercial or casual sex. It's simply not worth having that short moment of pleasure and having to worry about being infected over the next few months. For those bros who are addicted to raw, you better do something about it cos you are putting yourself and many others at risk.

Just thought I'd post about this here... if I even manage to convince one bro to stop having raw commercial/casual sex, then I'm happy. :)

greeny
13-06-2006, 08:17 PM
bro..

i also having such experience before.
i was in China bonking a chick.
she was sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo hot.
innoocent looks, but the figure. phew.

end up CD torned.

went to DCS..... u know ?
i was thr 2nd person went into the test.
and 1 was called, then 3rd then 4rd then 5th and 6th...
all collected result and leave with happily smilign face.

then i'm think, damned, gone, WTF.... how can such thing happened to me?
then i can't wait anymore. talk to the person in charge...
then next... my turn.
walk into the room like walking to the mountain top.
jump down or walk down with safe...

luck... phew phew phew..... they forgotten to collect my test result from Dr.
bonking FL without CD..... = nightmare

asdfghjkl
13-06-2006, 09:02 PM
dun play play, always remember - "RAW is WAR"

allabout
13-06-2006, 09:44 PM
hey gary4024, tks for sharing. Drop me a PM if you run out of rubber. Be glad to sponsor you some.

asdfghjkl
13-06-2006, 09:51 PM
PM you liao.. hehe :p

MitMit
13-06-2006, 10:25 PM
Bro...not too late yet and take care.

MRVainPot
13-06-2006, 11:11 PM
Hey all, I'm a nub here but I thought that as a fellow full blooded male living in Singapore I should share something...

I had unprotected raw sex with a FL about 4 months ago. I will not disclose who that was but it was one of those thai girls arranged by one of the many OKTs that post on the forums. At that time the condom she put on me was kinda thick and I just couldn't perform for long so out of frustration she just took it out... and then my small head took over big head and proceeded to bonk her raw

I had been experiencing some early HIV-related symptoms over these few months since the incident, such as fever, flu, night sweats and just today, tonsilitis. So rather than continue to live in fear (do i have HIV? do i not?), I went for my very first HIV test today at DSC (previous tests were full body medical tests

Let me tell you that the 20 minutes wait for the test result was one of the most horrifying things I've ever experienced in my life. I kept thinking WTF am i gonna do if I'm tested positive? How should I tell my family? I am single atm so at least I do not have to worry about infecting my gf/wife but it was still farking scary.

After an agonizing 20min wait which seemed more like eternity, my number finally got called up. Luckily the test result came back negative so I breathed a huge sigh of relief and thanked the angmoh nurse or whatever who attended to me. I told her that it was my own fault cos if I had used protection back then, I wouldn't have to come here to get tested and worry my ass off.

One of the first things that came to my mind was to post here, to warn other bros to ALWAYS use protection when having commercial or casual sex. It's simply not worth having that short moment of pleasure and having to worry about being infected over the next few months. For those bros who are addicted to raw, you better do something about it cos you are putting yourself and many others at risk.

Just thought I'd post about this here... if I even manage to convince one bro to stop having raw commercial/casual sex, then I'm happy.

yes bro, at least u know wad is wrong.....but your good 'big' bro here Nirvana like to raw and deny he got no aids.....whahahaha:D

oink71
14-06-2006, 03:44 AM
bro,

tell you something abt HIV. they wont appear straight after yr sex. they only come out years down the road.....

it's only those STD that will appear very soon after yr sex.....

now you are tested neg for HIV doesn't mean you are clean.... maybe it may come out 2,3 or 4 or 5 years later.....

zhivago
14-06-2006, 08:17 AM
threadstarter,
glad u learnt ur lesson and from now on, itz better to get ur own condom rather than saving a few bucks in exchange for such agonizing worries.

Cheers.

coolpix2075
14-06-2006, 08:22 AM
yes next time bring ur own CD and never expect the FL to bring for you. Juz imagine u are at the hotel and both you and the FL end up no CD how? Sometimes small head will rule over big head the the raw war starts the nightmare.... better dun save tat few bucks

sgiceboy
14-06-2006, 08:50 AM
bro,

tell you something abt HIV. they wont appear straight after yr sex. they only come out years down the road.....

now you are tested neg for HIV doesn't mean you are clean.... maybe it may come out 2,3 or 4 or 5 years later.....

hello bro

you trying to scare pple here is it.
Please brush up on your knowledge on HIV & AIDs before you make comments like this.

kuching
14-06-2006, 09:33 AM
hey gary4024, tks for sharing. Drop me a PM if you run out of rubber. Be glad to sponsor you some.

yoyyo bro seriousllly any chance to sponsor me toooo

what brand ah ??

kuching
14-06-2006, 09:40 AM
Gud Day To All Bro Here

Happenned To Me Too Atleast Thank God My Big Head Thinks Better Than My Small Head Hahahhahaa

Just Last Month Had This Fl Prc
Wah Quite Shiokk With All The Cat Bath And All
After Fst Roung With Cap Proceed To Second Round
She Was So High ...u Know Lah Did Second Round Not So Responsive ........after Awhile Didi Up Down Up Down
Then Seh Was So High Till She Took Out The Raincoat Coz She Thinks Its The Cd Fault

Heag Arh I Siamm Siamm And I Quickly Paid And Asked Her To F ..offf Told Her I No Do Raw And She Shud Not Aswell Under No Circumstances

So To All Bros No Matter How High All Shiok With Which Ever Person Male Or Female .....not Fucking Wort It

gary4024
14-06-2006, 12:15 PM
bro,

3 or more months after the incident is all you need to get a test, cos it's the window period.

dt3305
14-06-2006, 12:20 PM
go to dsc website to get all the accrate information for the window period for the various STDs and testing procedure.

oink71
14-06-2006, 01:13 PM
i not scaring ppl la....

let's face it..... till today, we still do not fully understand HIV or its origins....

yes, docs all say 3 months window period..... but this doesnt applies to everyone, coz each of us got diff reaction to the HIV virus

limpehcaligong
14-06-2006, 01:55 PM
Raw is asking for trouble :eek:

huskypower
14-06-2006, 02:16 PM
i fully agree with both hands up to you guys as raw is bad, i have similar bad experiences and now i am damn sad and really not worth it...

cheers

wukong68
14-06-2006, 03:19 PM
Hi Bros..

At this point of highly risk times, RAW is NOT ADVISABLE.

Imagine your LOVED ones being infected just because of YOU that 1 person taking the risk just for the short realms of pleasure.

Think with your brain and not your Dick :(

NOT WORTH THE RISK AND PLEASURE

bongster_88
14-06-2006, 04:00 PM
Hi Bros..

Think with your brain and not your Dick :(

thanks bro for this very impt reminder. many times i'm tempted to go raw because the girl was very inviting and very horny.but stopped short. this is more dangeorus when you're drinking or when u r depressed or have so personal problems. u heck care and u just want to bonk our sorrows away. this is very dangerous. many bros have already cautioned: don't go bonking after a heavy drink and don't bonk if you're depressed or grieved. u should bonk when u r happy. and always remember: SAFE SEX!!!

wukong68
14-06-2006, 04:34 PM
Bro..

Honestly it happened to me 3 weeks ago.
Real story NOT FICTIONAL ah tell u guys 1st.

This ex collegue of mine suddenly SMS me said she just broke off with her bf, wana ask me out for a drink and talk to me..

So i said fine la.. after my work i meet up with u.
To cut it short, met up at a pub, and we started drinking.
She started pouring her woes and started crying big time man.. So i said ok la.. wats gone is gone la.. dun brood over it.

We drank quite alot already tat nite, so i suggested sending her home after that..
Guess what.. She DONT want!! She want me to keep her company, so i said why not i bring u to a hotel n she take rest there. She said ok.

At the hotel, she started kissing me n hugging me like her bf..
Wah.. i tell u.. i really buay tahan liao... but my conscious still reminds me to wake up..
She started ripping off my clothes n gave me a BJ!! O my god!!! i think to myself .. siao liao la.. never thought this could end up this way..

In minutes, we were both naked, and she was riding on top of me and she took my dick and shaft it into her pussy! RAW!!!! my god.. at tat moment, i quickly push her away, told her wait!

KNN!!! Lan Lan rush all the way to get a CD!! :cool:

So the rest is history la...dun wana elaborate further liao.

If you like the my story.. can up my points la.. Not cutting your thread though.. but this is a similar scenario which i wana share with everyone...

Can eat but really must know what you r doing la.. :o

KatoeyLover69
14-06-2006, 05:37 PM
Is BBBJ dangerous ?

wukong68
14-06-2006, 05:57 PM
Is BBBJ dangerous ?

Anything without protection the RISK is there my friend! :eek:

gary4024
14-06-2006, 06:46 PM
The risk of getting HIV through BBBJ is low, but not other STDs such as Gonorhhea (spelling?) and some others. HIV is mainly transmitted through unprotected sexual intercourse and sharing of needle with infected person.

oink71
14-06-2006, 10:59 PM
go to dsc website to get all the accrate information for the window period for the various STDs and testing procedure.

all this current info we know doesnt gaurantee anything, man!

there are ppl who tested positve after 5-6 years later after they stopped screwing chickens or being gay......

all this window period is not foolproof.... today tested neg doesnt mean tomorrow not positive.

the HIV virus could be lurking undiscovered in the body.... it depends on how our body react to it.

imagine this case: 3 months window period, went for HIV test, tested neg. all are happy and good. then 6th month started to feel all sick and go for medical check up. then realised HIV positive.

then what? gonna to blame and sue the doc who tested during 3 month period?

you cant! coz docs will tell you it's all depends on yr body and HIV virus. they never guarantee or promise you anything!

Ray06
15-06-2006, 10:34 AM
bro,

Hi, you are HIV professor ?
How do you know it is possible that HIV can come back in 2 to 5 years ? Any evident ? Happened to someone you know ?
Please enlighten Bros here on this HIV info with solid proof !
Thanks