PDA

View Full Version : Unforgettable sexual experience

xtrax
13-06-2006, 05:07 PM
I create this thread for bros who encounter unforgettable sexual experience. I would like to share my story with you. I will make it as short as possible. :)

----
Until now, I still feel guilty about something that happens between me and a gal friend of mine back in 2002. Here the story goes…

I’ve known A (guy) & B (gal) for a couple of years. B introduces a cute gal C to me and some other friends during a party at Beach Club on 2001. I had a crush on C but never take any action to tackle her because she will be going to London to further her studies in 3 months time. At the same time, she met D (a guy, hi & bye friend who is not so close to me). D is A’s friend (secondary classmate). D return to Malaysia for short holiday and he happen to be studying in London too. C started to get close to D because she doesn’t know anyone in UK and plan to meet up in UK so D can bring her tour London and get acquainted to “Oversea” life. And so, C fly to UK to study. I was told that my crush, C, started to go out with D and they actually got steady in the 1 year she study there. Their relationship growth so fast that they plan to get married once they return to Malaysia. I was devastated but wish her luck. C is schedule to return 2 months earlier than D because D still need to complete his last paper. During a friend’s party, C told me that she know I had a crush on her and ask me why I never go after her during those time when we were out together. I told her that I don’t trust long distance relationship and abit shy of taking any action. She told me that she had a feeling for me until she met D. She is committed to D and plan to have a good life with D but at the same time, she felt loneliness. D doesn’t treat her very good and sometimes throw a tantrum on her when he is upset. After the party, I send C home because she stays nearby my house. Outside her house, we continue chit chatting for about half and hour when she suddenly kiss me on my cheek. I was speechless and don’t know what to do. Without thinking twice (or think with my dick head), I kiss her back…full lips. She responded to my kiss and we kiss passionately. That was the end for the night. 2 days later, C called me asking for my help to diagnose her PC. I went to her house and after checking her PC (windows corrupt), I reformat it. Her PC happens to be in her bedroom and her parent wasn’t home at the time due to work. After installing windows into her PC & some drivers/sw, we started to chit chat. That’s when it started. I took advantage of the situation by asking her to kiss me for my help to solve her PC. We started slowly and I only hope for a passionate kiss. But one lead to another, we ended up cuddling on her bed. My hand roams all over her body and she feel abit shy about it. After some chit chatting, I decided to leave but she asks me to stay for awhile more to accompany her. I stay back and we continue to kiss. Without asking for her permission, I took her t-shirt off. She behaves normal and kiss me passionately. Slowly, piece by piece, we strip all our cloths off. I wanted to engage in oral sex but she doesn’t allow it because she never done that before. I just insert my penis into her and fuck her for about half and hour. Both of us cum. Me on her body because at that time, we don’t have condom with us (thank god she’s not pregnant). We dress up and head out for dinner. She told me she enjoy having sex with me because D (a good lover) wasn’t good enough. Only touch n go. We felt guilty about it. We decided that it is a one time thing and will never happen again. A month later, D return to Malaysia. D & C had an argument 1 day. C called me and told me what happen. I went over to her house to console her. And shit happen again. We ended up having sex (for the 2nd time). It started with me hugging her on her bed. She surprise me by kissing & licking my neck. I couldn’t stand it and kiss her lips. Both of us strip and this time, we do it slow & steady. After the 1st encounter, I always keep a condom in my wallet just incase. She also keep condom in her drawer (of course it is meant for D). After that, we never meet each other again for 2 months. When I happen to bump into C & D at 1Utama shopping complex, C inform me they will be leaving to UK soon to look for job. I felt so sad but relief at the same time because it is best to get over our encounters. My friends organize a farewell party for them and that was the last time I saw her. They got married in UK, in 2004 and have a baby boy now. Though we still keep in touch via email, I already get through it and happily move on with my life. Wish her best of luck.

-end-

Hope bros here enjoy reading my story.
Thank you.

p/s: I don’t feel comfortable revealing their name. Sorry bros.

:)

xtrax
24-06-2006, 12:14 PM
hmm..howcome nobody share their experience ere... ! seems like it is pretty boring. :)

hardon
24-06-2006, 04:19 PM
Ermmm........ so A and B are extra lah.
Thought got more happening of A and B.

oeioei
24-06-2006, 04:34 PM
C is B's fren and D is A's fren. Somehow C and D got together and so thus i guess someone else is extra....hahaha......jus joking only......
keke...

webb_chiam
24-06-2006, 04:42 PM
I? A? B? C? D? :confused: aaaaaaaa..... i blur liao

mummyas
24-06-2006, 05:01 PM
Bro You sure the baby is not yours. maybe one day she came back and tell you thats you child,and you will be stunn.hahahahaha

STK01
24-06-2006, 05:15 PM
I create this thread for bros who encounter unforgettable sexual experience. I would like to share my story with you. I will make it as short as possible.................

Hope bros here enjoy reading my story.
Thank you.

Bro... I enjoyed your story....

But I think it might be better if u can type in paragraphs.... easier for us to read, hehe if not very tiring for the eyes:D

xxpp_z
24-06-2006, 05:54 PM
Good Story, but very difficult to read. Why not just give a fake name for the characters, rather than call them A, B, C and D.

webb_chiam
24-06-2006, 06:17 PM
hi5 bro xxpp_z :D i totally agree wif u

nokia8888
24-06-2006, 07:27 PM
All those letters A, B, C, D drove me nuts.....

You should have come out with fictional names like....

e.g.

Anthony
Belinda
Celine
David?
:p

xtrax
25-06-2006, 04:59 AM
hi bros, sorry for the confusion. anyway, thanx for all the comments. will improve on my writing :)

Scrubber
25-06-2006, 06:07 AM
Bro xtrax, I must sincerely admit that I really did enjoy your story. Could honestly felt how you would felt at the point of time. Piece of advice from me would be to let it pass. She's someone's wife and a mother of another now and you should know where to draw the line, of which I think you do. :)

ninja turtle
25-06-2006, 11:41 AM
Reading your stuff make my eyes blur.

I’ve known A (guy) & B (gal) for a couple of years. B introduces a cute gal C to me and some other friends during a party at Beach Club on 2001. I had a crush on C but never take any action to tackle her because she will be going to London to further her studies in 3 months time. At the same time, she met D (a guy, hi & bye friend who is not so close to me). D is A’s friend (secondary classmate). D return to Malaysia for short holiday and he happen to be studying in London too. C started to get close to D because she doesn’t know anyone in UK and plan to meet up in UK so D can bring her tour London and get acquainted to “Oversea” life. And so, C fly to UK to study. I was told that my crush, C, started to go out with D and they actually got steady in the 1 year she study there. Their relationship growth so fast that they plan to get married once they return to Malaysia. I was devastated but wish her luck. C is schedule to return 2 months earlier than D because D still need to complete his last paper. During a friend’s party, C told me that she know I had a crush on her and ask me why I never go after her during those time when we were out together. I told her that I don’t trust long distance relationship and abit shy of taking any action. She told me that she had a feeling for me until she met D. She is committed to D and plan to have a good life with D but at the same time, she felt loneliness. D doesn’t treat her very good and sometimes throw a tantrum on her when he is upset. After the party, I send C home because she stays nearby my house. Outside her house, we continue chit chatting for about half and hour when she suddenly kiss me on my cheek. I was speechless and don’t know what to do. Without thinking twice (or think with my dick head), I kiss her back…full lips. She responded to my kiss and we kiss passionately. That was the end for the night. 2 days later, C called me asking for my help to diagnose her PC. I went to her house and after checking her PC (windows corrupt), I reformat it. Her PC happens to be in her bedroom and her parent wasn’t home at the time due to work. After installing windows into her PC & some drivers/sw, we started to chit chat. That’s when it started. I took advantage of the situation by asking her to kiss me for my help to solve her PC. We started slowly and I only hope for a passionate kiss. But one lead to another, we ended up cuddling on her bed. My hand roams all over her body and she feel abit shy about it. After some chit chatting, I decided to leave but she asks me to stay for awhile more to accompany her. I stay back and we continue to kiss. Without asking for her permission, I took her t-shirt off. She behaves normal and kiss me passionately. Slowly, piece by piece, we strip all our cloths off. I wanted to engage in oral sex but she doesn’t allow it because she never done that before. I just insert my penis into her and fuck her for about half and hour. Both of us cum. Me on her body because at that time, we don’t have condom with us (thank god she’s not pregnant). We dress up and head out for dinner. She told me she enjoy having sex with me because D (a good lover) wasn’t good enough. Only touch n go. We felt guilty about it. We decided that it is a one time thing and will never happen again. A month later, D return to Malaysia. D & C had an argument 1 day. C called me and told me what happen. I went over to her house to console her. And shit happen again. We ended up having sex (for the 2nd time). It started with me hugging her on her bed. She surprise me by kissing & licking my neck. I couldn’t stand it and kiss her lips. Both of us strip and this time, we do it slow & steady. After the 1st encounter, I always keep a condom in my wallet just incase. She also keep condom in her drawer (of course it is meant for D). After that, we never meet each other again for 2 months. When I happen to bump into C & D at 1Utama shopping complex, C inform me they will be leaving to UK soon to look for job. I felt so sad but relief at the same time because it is best to get over our encounters. My friends organize a farewell party for them and that was the last time I saw her. They got married in UK, in 2004 and have a baby boy now. Though we still keep in touch via email, I already get through it and happily move on with my life. Wish her best of luck.
:)

Criminalz
25-06-2006, 12:02 PM
My story...

A went to CBD to buy CD but ended up for some CB, Which B was not too happy about. So B wan to take revenege and went to look for AD but since BC is before AD, AD lan lan....so AD went to look for C and they produce a bunch of children call ACDC.Seeing that B went to look for A to produce AB, but A dunno that B and D is having affair, ended B and A produces BAD.

Ok..thats the story of my 4 frds.. A,B,C,D.

xtrax
25-06-2006, 03:43 PM
***Repost. With names & paragraphs***

I’ve known Jason & Elaine for a couple of years. Elaine introduces a cute gal Stephanie to me and some other friends during a party at Beach Club on 2001. I had a crush on Stephanie but never take any action to tackle her because she will be going to London to further her studies in 3 months time.

At the same time, she met Damon (hi & bye friend who is not so close to me). Damon is Jason’s friend (secondary classmate). Damon return to Malaysia for short holiday and he happen to be studying in London too. Stephanie started to get close to Damon because she doesn’t know anyone in UK and plan to meet up in UK so Damon can bring her tour London and get acquainted to “Oversea” life.

And so, Stephanie fly to UK to study. I was told that my crush, Stephanie, started to go out with Damon and they actually got steady in the 1 year she study there. Their relationship growth so fast that they plan to get married once they return to Malaysia. I was devastated but wish her luck.

..A year later..
Stephanie is schedule to return 2 months earlier than Damon because Damon still needs to complete his last paper.

During a friend’s party, Stephanie told me that she know I had a crush on her and ask me why I never go after her during those time when we were out together. I told her that I don’t trust long distance relationship and abit shy of taking any action. She told me that she had a feeling for me until she met Damon. She is committed to Damon and plan to have a good life with Damon but at the same time, she felt loneliness. Damon doesn’t treat her very good and sometimes throw a tantrum on her when he is upset.

After the party, I send Stephanie home because she stays nearby my house. Outside her house, we continue chit chatting for about half and hour when she suddenly kiss me on my cheek. I was speechless and don’t know what to do. Without thinking twice (or think with my dick head), I kiss her back…full lips. She responded to my kiss and we kiss passionately. That was the end for the night.

2 days later, Stephanie called me asking for my help to diagnose her PC. I went to her house and after checking her PC (windows corrupt), I reformat it. Her PC happens to be in her bedroom and her parent wasn’t home at the time due to work. After installing windows into her PC & some drivers/sw, we started to chit chat. That’s when it started. I took advantage of the situation by asking her to kiss me for my help to solve her PC. We started slowly and I only hope for a passionate kiss. But one lead to another, we ended up cuddling on her bed. My hand roams all over her body and she feel abit shy about it. After some chit chatting, I decided to leave but she asks me to stay for awhile more to accompany her. I stay back and we continue to kiss. Without asking for her permission, I took her t-shirt off. She behaves normal and kiss me passionately. Slowly, piece by piece, we strip all our cloths off. I wanted to engage in oral sex but she doesn’t allow it because she never done that before. I just insert my penis into her and fuck her for about half and hour. Both of us cum. Me on her body because at that time, we don’t have condom with us (thank god she’s not pregnant). We dress up and head out for dinner.

She told me she enjoy having sex with me because Damon (a good lover) wasn’t good enough. Only touch n go. We felt guilty about it. We decided that it is a one time thing and will never happen again.

A month later, Damon return to Malaysia. Damon & Stephanie had an argument 1 day. Stephanie called me and told me what happen. I went over to her house to console her. And shit happen again. We ended up having sex (for the 2nd time).

It started with me hugging her on her bed. She surprise me by kissing & licking my neck. I couldn’t stand it and kiss her lips. Both of us strip and this time, we do it slow & steady. After the 1st encounter, I always keep a condom in my wallet just incase. She also keep condom in her drawer (of course it is meant for Damon).

After that, we never meet each other again for 2 months. When I happen to bump into Stephanie & Damon at 1Utama shopping complex, Stephanie inform me they will be leaving to UK soon to look for job. I felt so sad but relief at the same time because it is best to get over our encounters. My friends organize a farewell party for them and that was the last time I saw her. They got married in UK, in 2004 and have a baby boy now. Though we still keep in touch via email, I already get through it and happily move on with my life. Wish her best of luck.

xtrax
25-06-2006, 03:55 PM
Bro You sure the baby is not yours. maybe one day she came back and tell you thats you child,and you will be stunn.hahahahaha

guarantee not my baby. she gave birth in 2004 while i fxxx her at end of 2002 :)

xtrax
25-06-2006, 05:13 PM
Update:
Stephanie came back for a short holiday with Damon and her son (Nicky) last week (15th June 2006) for her brother’s wedding. She is a bit fat now, and never slim down after giving birth to baby Nicky. We met up twice, 1st time with buddies for a drink & 2nd time on her brother’s wedding.

FYI: Stephanie’s cousin, Michelle is my current GF (2 years together liao). Of course she doesn’t know bout the history between me & Stephanie. :)

asdfghjkl
25-06-2006, 05:19 PM
bro.. can you indent your future essays.. thanks! :)

imaginative
26-06-2006, 01:38 PM
bro.. can you indent your future essays.. thanks! :)

bro asdfghjkl, some bro said you are teacher. so you trying to give marks? :D

xtrax
11-07-2006, 08:25 PM
I've decided to post the story between me an Michelle.

================================

Ok, here it goes. I met Michelle in 2002 when Stephanie came back from UK. Been in a big group, you always have some connections around. One particular day during our clubbing session, one of Stephanie’s friend (Vivian) brought Michelle and her then-BF (Mike) along. My first impression of her.. SLUT. Tall, blonde hair and worse of all.. LALA. She have a pretty looking face, sexy & nice body (1.68m, 32B) but she portray it in a LALA way (the sense of dressing).

About 2 months later, she broke up with Mike because Mike likes to control her alot. After they broke up, she started to hang out with us. Week in week out. Even to mamak session also she joins us. As far as I know, she is a cxxk teaser. In most clubbing session, most of the guys that try to hit on her will ended up disappointed. She will just entertain them or pretending to be interested with them and at the end of the night, those guys get nothing. Not even her HP no. (Some yes depends on his luck). She gave them hopes and the very next moment, cut them on the throat. What a bitch. Well, I wasn’t interested with her and don’t give a shit.

Hmm… I got it all wrong once she starts working. Her sense of dressing changed from “street lala wear” to “office wear” and from blonde hair to original black. Her mentality changed from being playful to a mature young lady. But, she still likes to tease & flirt.

< to be continued >