PDA

View Full Version : pervert guy keep looking at me

alantan27
13-06-2006, 12:57 AM
That day on sunday morning , at morning 6.20am taking 72 bus from tampines interchange to hougang.

I was sitting on the left 2-3 seats in front of the back row

I have noticed this guy wearing in orange and short and wearing glasses keep looking at me since I am waiting for the bus at interchange

when he got up the bus. he went to the back seat on the right.on the 20 min journey , he keep looking at me like wolf looking at gal like that

even when i get down , he still keep looking at me, turn back and look at me also when the bus move

KNN CB perevrt u

hope u read this

any guy got this kind of expereince b4?

Hope u guy dont zap me hor, i am just sharing my experience

asdfghjkl
13-06-2006, 01:04 AM
wa.. u posted this on the sister forum ah.. dun noe but u wearing special? anyway u looking at him all the while too? :o

AD69
13-06-2006, 01:04 AM
Maybe he is interested to know you or he might know you from somewhere that he cannot recall.

owen10
13-06-2006, 01:12 AM
y dun u juz snap a pic of him n post it in SB? :D

alantan27
13-06-2006, 01:42 AM
y dun u juz snap a pic of him n post it in SB? :D

dont have a cam phone

alantan27
13-06-2006, 01:43 AM
wa.. u posted this on the sister forum ah.. dun noe but u wearing special? anyway u looking at him all the while too? :o

i was wearing jean and t shirt

I didnt look at him

only thing when i turn back a few time he was looking at me , and his face was like color wolf looking at gal like that

Criminalz
13-06-2006, 02:14 AM
you guy right....let him see lah..maybe he find you handsome wanna intro his daughter to you.

mosses
13-06-2006, 02:26 AM
you guy right....let him see lah..maybe he find you handsome wanna intro his daughter to you.

Maybe hor... :D

brudder alantan27, you kio tio liao LOLz

EricssonMan
13-06-2006, 05:55 AM
Good luck to you, bro.

Sorin^^
13-06-2006, 09:15 AM
Bro, did u look at him too? Maybe he tink u looked at him 1st. Later if u ask him why he look at u, he would say u din look at me how u noe i look at you?:D

chickenzip
13-06-2006, 09:27 AM
maybe he got pressure lor...

u nvr scold him arh...just like the 巴 司 叔 叔 ...kekeke :D

Microsoft
13-06-2006, 09:52 AM
U not happy? So y dun use the typical sporean approach to such situ?

"OI!! KNLBCCB!!!! KUAR XIMI LANCHEOW? BOI SONG LOW CHIA KONG!!!" :D :D

asdfghjkl
13-06-2006, 09:57 AM
i also got face this type of situation before.. girl see girl also got very common one la.. :p

GLer
13-06-2006, 10:03 AM
I got even funny situation before too, maybe bros here experienced before too. Some guy standing beside you while in the public toilet looking at you while you are peeing, and hes peeing right besdie you! omg.

SilverSurfer88
13-06-2006, 11:10 AM
Girls are damn weird. Buy sexy dresses, put on make up, do their hair to look good. But when a guy looks at them, stare at them, they complain that the guy stare at them! In that case - go and buy auntie clothes, dun put on make-up, dun do your hair, and in general dun try to look good - then no one will stare or look at you lah! Of course, unless u r a guy and another guy stare at you with 'evil" intentions! But most du-lan is in the toilet when another guy stare at you while u r easing urself!

Frankiestine
13-06-2006, 11:19 AM
Bro r u WP supporter? I make assumption becos you use WP logo as avatar...maybe guy not pervert maybe he is ICE ASS DICK...:D

asdfghjkl
13-06-2006, 11:34 AM
maybe he (the "pervert") is a hard core WP fanboy? :rolleyes:

stephan
13-06-2006, 01:50 PM
i was wearing jean and t shirt

I didnt look at him

only thing when i turn back a few time he was looking at me , and his face was like color wolf looking at gal like that

I think got free ass hole is waiting for you. Lucky man!!! :rolleyes:

SassySammy
13-06-2006, 04:03 PM
Girls are damn weird. Buy sexy dresses, put on make up, do their hair to look good. But when a guy looks at them, stare at them, they complain that the guy stare at them! In that case - go and buy auntie clothes, dun put on make-up, dun do your hair, and in general dun try to look good - then no one will stare or look at you lah!

hehe true la it's contradicting, but i guess that there is a vast difference between looking at a girl & staring at a girl like a wolf as if she committed a huge crime? hehe but then again wolves are also categorised into good looking ones (will make most girls feel flattered) and ahpek wolves (only make girls feel angry and violated).

No offence :D

poison
13-06-2006, 05:28 PM
"OI!! KNLBCCB!!!! KUAR XIMI LANCHEOW? BOI SONG LOW CHIA KONG!!!" :D

"WA AI LOW CHIA SONG..............ZHU XI AI KUAR LI AI LAN CHEOW!........ TER CHU LAI LAH, LONG ZHONG SONG!"

Sorry Bros, the above really kanna once for my friend.:rolleyes:

Castrol
13-06-2006, 05:58 PM
wolves are also categorised into good looking ones (will make most girls feel flattered) and ahpek wolves (only make girls feel angry and violated).
:D

oh... so my stare at pretty or big boobs girls actually make them feel flattered. but how come some of them will geen at me? :D

FatSpider
13-06-2006, 06:19 PM
maybe he pccing lookin at u :D

Ricck
13-06-2006, 07:53 PM
I also kena stared at by one guy from a yao chai dian b4.
Every time I walked past this bastard will stare at me with that bastard look, really feel like going up and bash his bastard face. It is not that I sensitive, when someone stare at you, you will know one.... :mad: Luckily he no longer work there...

Ah he
13-06-2006, 08:54 PM
Brokeback mountain lah. I tell you guys something. Ang Mo kio MRT toilet is a play ground for gay. Fucking cb knn..Want to do gay busniess go somewhere else lah..knnbccb. Once you get inside u can see a group of people staring at you..Wah lao cb they combing hair washing hands take very very long time..walk in and out many times..Dont know what the fuck they are doing ...People pang sai..climb and bio..then say sorry to you. You should know people pang sai mah then why must climb up bio liao and say sorry ?? NBCB..one day must act really pang sai inside..Me stand there waiting. Once I see a shadow walking towards me..I standby liao. He climb and bio, I'll pull him down. Make sure one of his bone must break....