PDA

View Full Version : My first time with my gal....

deeanddee
12-06-2006, 11:16 PM
Hi all,

This is a true account of my first time with my adverturous gal. Hope you guys like it...

This happened around nine months ago. My galfriend and i arranged to meet in a cafe in town on one of the weekdays as both of us were off from work. It was a fine and beautiful weekday morning and i was early at the cafe. I decided to wait for her outside the cafe insteading of getting a seat first. When my beautiful galfriend arrived fifteen minutes later, the first thing she did when she saw me was to throw a big hug at me that nearly threw me off balance. I could still remember the passion of that hug. I hugged her back tightly and put my nose to her hair and smelled her hair... hmm..... she smelled really good...

After a good five minutes of hugging, we proceeded to the cafe and ordered drinks. We had arranged to watch a movie later in the afternoon, it was only ten plus in the morning, we still had time to kill, so she took out a magazine and began reading. I seated myself next to her and run my fingers up and down her spine gently as we read the magazine together, discussing about a few articles in the magazine.

CoolBlack
13-06-2006, 01:12 PM
??? school holidays? :confused:

Oh I see.....first time hugging girlfriend......hmmmm maybe first time reading magazine together.

deeanddee
13-06-2006, 01:53 PM
Soon i was beginning to get notty, my hands were going lower and lower and finally i was caressing her near her butt crack. Occasionally, i would plant kisses on her cheeks as i continue to caress her, run my hands all over her back and hips. After a while, we decided to call for the bills and went for a walk nearby.

As we went round one of the corners of the quiet building, i took her into my arms and hugged her tightly. i smelled her hair again, planted kisses on her cheeks, her nose, her lips... In no time, our lips were locked and we were french-kissing in broad daylight in public. Our hands were all over each other. I was squeezing her butt, pushing her pu*sy to press against my erected member; her hands went from my butt to my waist and trying hard to gain entry into my tight jeans.

The fire in us was getting too strong, we decided to cancel the movie and head for balestier instead. We hailed a taxi and arrived at Hotel81 Fuji in no time. Once in the room, we pounced on each other and started to french passionately.

deeanddee
13-06-2006, 01:53 PM
I removed her dress and broke the kiss. She was kneeling on the bed and i moved myself back a little to take a good look at the sexy babe in front of me. She was in a baby blue, translucent lingerie. Her nipples were so perky, i could see her shaved pu*sy clearly behind that sexy thongs.

I grabbed her and kissed her passionately again. i moved from kissing her lips to her ears, her neck, her collar bone.... My hands were all over her, caressing her lovely body, running my fingers along the curves of her bre*sts to the back of her bra. I released the clips at the back and removed her bra. It felt so good to feel her soft, naked bre*sts pressing again my chest. i moved my hands up to cup her bre*sts, pressing her erected nipples against my palms. Slowly and gently, i put one of her hard and erected nipples into my mouth. I run my tongue around the nipple, licking and sucking it like a baby. I opened my mouth wider to take in as much of her cup-c bre*sts as possible. She looked down at me as i sucked her hungrily and told me to suck harder. I increased my pressure on her lovely nipple and she let out a soft and satisfying moan... I moved my head to her other bre*st and sucked just as hungrily and forcefully.

After satsifying my hunger for her bre*sts, my lips started to moved from her nipples down to her stomach and finally to her groin. I rolled down her thongs gently and spent a few minutes admiring the shaved pus*y in front of me.

deeanddee
13-06-2006, 01:54 PM
She was having her menses and was wearing a tampon. I planted kisses on her shaved pu*sy and caressed her inner thighs. Slowly, i moved my kisses back up to her lips again and she turned to push me down so that she could be on top on me. She unzipped my jeans and pulled them off together with my underwear. She held my pre-cum coated hard dick in her hands and started to plant kisses on it. Starting with my dick head, she sticked out her tongue and begin to lick it like an ice-cream. She licked the whole length of my hardened shaft before putting my whole shaft into her mouth. The warm and wet sensation was so good that i let out a soft moan. Her blowjob was out of this world, the suction, the skillful tongue made me wanna cum very soon. I warned her i would be cumming soon, she increased her suction and i exploded into her mouth. She continued to suck me as i cum and swallowed every single drop of my cum.

After the CIM, we were lying side by side and chatting before i got notty again. Began to suck her bre*sts and caress her again. This time, i decided to tease her a little. I took my erected dick and started to rub her pu*sy and her clit with my erected dick. She was moaning and getting really wet. The wetness caused my dick head to accidentally slipped into her pu*sy occasionally.

The rubbing and caressing got both of us so heated up that we decided to do it in spite of her having her menses. We moved to the bathroom and she removed her tampon. She held onto the toilet bowl as i took her from behind. Due to it being the first time, we were both quite excited and tensed. Our position was a little awakard but we were too horny to be bothered about it. I just kept on thrusting hard into her slippery wet pu*sy. We continued in this position till i came and shot everything into her. After that, we washed up and went to lie on the bed to chit chat again.

deeanddee
13-06-2006, 01:57 PM
Hi all,

That's all for my first encounter with my galfriend.. If you guys love it, will post more of our recent adventures.

To clarify things.. Yes, it's sch holidays now, but i'm not a student, already 30 yrs old! haha.. so, i may not write very well, but this is a true account and just wanna share with you guys.

superman
13-06-2006, 02:12 PM
Then wat happen after that???:confused:

raceline
13-06-2006, 02:19 PM
Hug for 5 mins sia. That's pretty long for hugging in public.

yanki1
13-06-2006, 02:32 PM
wow u really like to hug:rolleyes:

AhhhHenG
13-06-2006, 03:06 PM
yes holiday seasons is comming.,..

Frankiestine
13-06-2006, 03:11 PM
Is it the trend now a days to break up the story into so many short parts...??

ricardo
13-06-2006, 03:24 PM
Is it the trend now a days to break up the story into so many short parts...??

no lah story end liao. after hug he cannot tahan liao and go pcc lor.

hardcoremayhem
13-06-2006, 03:24 PM
brudder Frankie. nowadays sch holidays lah. and young kids all want points (dunno for f*ck) and so leave bits and pieces lor. what to do right?

beck7777
13-06-2006, 03:55 PM
no lah story end liao. after hug he cannot tahan liao and go pcc lor.

maybe the hug is too hot for him that he just come in his pants.. no time to go toilet at all! :D

guess we just have to bear with it till school holidays are over....

bart
13-06-2006, 04:17 PM
Hi threadster,

Good start. All the Bros there, talking about school holidays etc, they are actually really envious of you. I'm also one of those, wish I was on school holidays, hugging my new gf, screwing SYT. Real SYT, still in real school uniform and Sloggi bra, not half fucked 25 year old so called SYT from LOS with hundreds of dicks already registered in her pussy.

Oh for the joys of lost youth, when my dick can stand 2 mins after cumming. Screwing all day long, no problem. Tonhkat Ali also not much help these days.

Please carry on.

deeanddee
13-06-2006, 04:48 PM
Hi threadster,

Good start. All the Bros there, talking about school holidays etc, they are actually really envious of you. I'm also one of those, wish I was on school holidays, hugging my new gf, screwing SYT. Real SYT, still in real school uniform and Sloggi bra, not half fucked 25 year old so called SYT from LOS with hundreds of dicks already registered in her pussy.

Oh for the joys of lost youth, when my dick can stand 2 mins after cumming. Screwing all day long, no problem. Tonhkat Ali also not much help these days.

Please carry on.

Thanx alot for the encouragement, bro.

To all the bros out there, it's not that i am trying to ask for points. There is no need to up my points, i don't give a damn abt the points. I have actually posted the rest of my stories, just that they do not appear immediately. Some of the bros who do contribute stories might face the same problem.

So, please be patient. i hope you would be able to read the stories soon.

poison
13-06-2006, 05:32 PM
Hi all,

This is a true account of my first time with my adverturous gal. Hope you guys like it....

First time must get "hole" in one, ok!

deeanddee
13-06-2006, 06:05 PM
Hi threadster,

Please carry on.

The rest of the story suddenly appear in page one, bros please go to page one for the rest of the story.

deeanddee
13-06-2006, 09:36 PM
First time must get "hole" in one, ok!

Hi, the rest of the story somehow appear in page one, pls go to page one to read the rest of the story. Thank you.

superman
14-06-2006, 01:06 PM
nice posting bro :)

wildbeast
14-06-2006, 01:50 PM
Hi, the rest of the story somehow appear in page one, pls go to page one to read the rest of the story. Thank you.

Doesn't matter to me whether u r boy or man here! Ur story not bad. At least I finished reading with amusement. :) However please do not use * on those essential phrase like pussy, breasts, fuck....... U shy to spell out izzit???? :confused: