PDA

View Full Version : Check out this Daring Blog

jo31
11-06-2006, 04:57 PM
http://mrdrinkalot.blogspot.com/2006/06/vivian-and-i-make-up-to-break-up.html

Daring Revelations of Sexual Relations with his GF... whao this young student lotsa actions sia... bloody daring writer... wonder if he post pics??

jo31
11-06-2006, 05:17 PM
Poly Student... lotsa frenzy about his blog...

whitegals
11-06-2006, 10:23 PM
Reading his blog: WASTE OF TIME

The blogger: WASTE OF SPACE

blade
12-06-2006, 12:15 AM
wonder if he post pics??
don think he even have the pics...a total waste of time reading the blog :mad:

dna_gene
12-06-2006, 12:26 AM
Really bloody waste of time reading his blog! All words and not even properly paragraphed!

asdfghjkl
12-06-2006, 01:09 AM
this is the article for those who dun want to go to the blog..

Friday, June 02, 2006
Vivian And I : Make Up to Break Up
I had to take alot of courage to write this entry. I have been thinking over it for a long while and I thought maybe I should write about my relationship with Vivian which ended in Feb 2006.

First Day
It all started with an innocent chat I had with her online in Nov 2004. We exchanged contact. She was nice online, not so wonderful English and Grammer, much less Sintex, but just, Nice. We chatted on the phone, only to realise she was using the computer in a Youth Centre. I didnt implore furthur on why the computer is located in the Youth Centre, I dont deny that images of her as a wild child emerge through my mind. We chatted on the phone, I wasnt proficient in Chinese and she spared me the agony by spontaneously agreeing to chat in English. I didnt take a liking for her just yet then. We chatted, we flirt on the phone. She asked if I like her, I could'nt tell at that moment. We flirted, she suggestively tell me she liked me. Now thinking back, Was it because I was staying in a nice house, or that my education qualifications are much better than hers or was it that she likes a bad boy like myself? I told her from the first conversation that I wasnt a Virgin ; I was 16 then, dont ask me at what age I lost it.

I am a very frank person, I told her all about myself, my family, my life, where we stay, what my parents are doing, my likes and dislikes and dreams and ambitions. She withheld alot of information from me, choosing not to tell me her parents occupation, choosing to lie about the type of house shes staying in and alot more.

We chatted for some time, at that moment I was waiting for my JC entry and did not mind spending time with her. We met, She told me she loved me alot. We went out for the first time, we met at Causeway Point, the moment I met her, I cant deny I kind of fall for her. We went to watch a movie. The movie taught me new things about her. She told me she was feeling cold, I took the hint, offering a snuggle if she didnt mind. Although technically we are together, it still wont kill if I ask her for permission before I stamp Liberty. I gave her a very decent hug using my left hand to just cross over her neck to snuggle her. Half way through the movie, she moved about. I release my hands, thinking I was hurting her or maybe the weight from my arms caused spasms. She looked to me and offered me a kiss. My first with her. We kissed under her invitation and then she proceeded to give me love bites. I was taken aback, though not rejecting her kind intentions. My eyes suggest astonishment, only to hear her whispering into my ears that her Ex-Boyfriends love it.

We did not watch the movie, but indulge in pleasures she initiate. I can still remember the movie title but not the movie, Polar Express.

After the movie, it was getting late, she suggest we take a Bus down to AMK, where she lived. I agreed, though I would feel like throwing up in a bus, I withheld this information to make her feel at ease. We boarded the bus at Causeway Point and its going to take 45mintues, interchange to interchange. We choose a back seat, and there she was, smooching me. I loved the physical intimacy, who doesnt, you cant fault a hormone driven 16 year old from wanting to get physical. She was virtually all over me. We just continue to pet and kiss, ignoring stares from innocent passer-bys and commuters. She told me that she had prior 15 relationships, a far cry from the earlier lies she said when we were chatting over the phone, 15 and 4 ; you do the maths. She told me that her longest relatonship was one week, isnt that pathetically short, She told me she wanted be to last the longest, to be forever, we lasted long, but far from forever.

We reached AMK but it was a little too early for her to return home and for me to take my dad's Transport, so we wandered off to the void-decks to continue our rendenzous. We petted, kissed and simply enjoyed ourselves - all this within meeting in the span of 4 hours.

Lies
There was once where i requested her to accompany me to Sim Lim to get my new computer, we left after the purchase and settle for a drink at Bugis Village Mac. As I was playing with her phone, a message came in and I inadvertently pressed for it. It reads something to the extent: "Nice going out with you, enjoyed the movie, thanks" I was at first puzzled then furious thoughts came into me. I was afraid to lose her, but was she, I cant tell. She took the effort to tell me slowly that he's just a friend she got to know online and that they went out for a friendly decent movie together. I choose to believe in her words, thinking that we are still young into the relationship and my violent actions of rejection will hurt us. She suggest making up to me. We left for a hotel at Bugis area, LandMark Hotel, She told me she will be making up to me, we booked in and left for the room. I thought she wanted to chat about things and make a strong stance not to continue with her ways. She offered to give up her virginity to me to prove that she loves me. I thank her for that till now. Without consenting on her offer, she kissed me and we were virtually making out on the bed with our clothes on. She ripped my clothes off and proceeded to paint me all over. I was over-smitten by the lust and anxiety in my mind, I ripped off her clothes and proceeded to devour first blood. I didnt bring a condom, I didnt want to jeopardise our relationship by inpregnaning her the first time we made out. I wasnt ready for fatherhood at the age of 16.

We petted and played all we could without intercourse.
For her commending effort in providing me with her Virginity so readily, I forgave her.

More Lies
More lies entail, and I could take it. She was virtually lying about everything and anything.

Loss of Virginity
We were at my place, we were petting, she was hot, I was engrossed and hot too. I told her more than 10 times in our relationship to take things slow, and that the fact that I wasnt a virgin does not then mean I expect her to satisfy me on the bed.

She readily ask if I was ready to take her. I couldnt resist. We had sex for the first time, just 3 days after her 16th Birthday. I was glad that she gave me her first, and that even after the breakup, this is something so genuine and true that I can hold till the day I hit the grave.

Periods of Sexual High
Thereafter our first tryst, she made attempts to turn me on over the phone. We talked dirty, something which she initially initiate but subsequently hated. She talked about all the different positions that can be explored. I cant deny that we were passionately loving each others body and having sex, grinding, bumping and banging makes us stronger.

We had sex over a very extended period of time. She initially loved it and initiated it. Subsequently she made attempts to evade sex. We tried almost everything, every position and even had sex during her mensus, just so to satisfy her curiousity.

Periods of Sexual Low
After sometime, two months to be exact, she somehow regretted having sex. I asked if that means we should stop all activities altogether. She hesitated before asking me if that would destroy our relationship, I told her it definetely wont. She told me shes afraid that Without Sex I would leave her.

She suggest I should have sex with a prostitute, that was mad. I told her that was not neccesary as I was already Sexually Gratified and that I have already tasted those forbidden fruits.

Periods of Betrayal
Her friends in End 2005 made digs at her that she has been spending to much time with me. I told her that we are meant to be together. I was doing my JC studies at Innova, I was working 12 hour school days and yet I have the vitality and energy and the love to go out with her and spend time with her over the phone. Whats with her friends.

She lied. She went out with the wrong people, went out and hanged out with guys from gangs.

Periods of Utter Betrayal
The most hurt was done when she entered ITE. Made new friends. That was in Feb 2006. She made the most cruel decision to introduce me to a Kenny. He told me over the phone he liked her. What is a man suppose to do when his women brings another man to tell him that he likes her? I couldnt say anything. I told her the same. I was shocked. Barely 1 week into the STUPID Ite she made will to like this Kenny.

Things went from bad to worst, we were constantly arguing, shouting, screaming.
We broke off.

Periods of Pain Management and MORE LIES
She told me 3 days after that we should patch. We left where it all ended. I loved her, no matter the damage, I was there for her. She told me shes sorry, and that falling for him was a stupid thing.

After only 2 weeks, she asked if I would allow her to go out with him. Why would i? We argued over this.

She lied, she went out with her him, choosing not to answer my calls and avoiding me altogether.

End of Pain
We broke off eventually. Now shes with Kenny or whatsoever guys from ITE. I wish them well. I will never forget the pain we have been through, I said We, I made a choice and I made her feel bad to.

But the bottomline is, I am loving someone new now, I love her alot, Just hope she doesnt hurt me.

Penetrator3
12-06-2006, 05:45 AM
personally, i feel the 'vivian & i' entry is well-written, short sweet and summarised.

zhivago
12-06-2006, 08:56 AM
good story but lacks of those raunchy details...:D

Choong88
12-06-2006, 11:00 AM
This is the sort of Blog that I like (ones with pictures and videos in) - this is a great kicking off point for exploring Xanga :)

http://groups.xanga.com/jadesom1

jo31
12-06-2006, 08:30 PM
Some things are best left untold.

I like his writing style, very engaging and some of the articles are very stimulating and vocally expressive.

To each his own larx.

jo31
12-06-2006, 08:42 PM
The writer is very bold in his expressions, the main purpose of that blog maybe is to be shared with friends, so yea, he couldnt possibly post obscene pictures... lolz... well hope he does soon man...

jo31
13-06-2006, 08:50 PM
HO SEI Liao

This Blogger also made it to Tomorrow.SG a formidable bloggers paradise

go check him out

www.mrdrinkalot.blogspot.com