PDA

View Full Version : Midnite Sale!

deffboy
11-06-2006, 03:59 PM
:D Dear Brudders,

have you all been to the midnite sale? Wa lan very good stuffs to buy.. Not just that a lot of girls to bio too...

LAst night I went to Suntec to accompany my wife to buy SKII. When paying the SKII, the sales girl bend down to write the particulars on the table, exposing her white and lacy bra!Took a peek and look at her round breast. Not too big actually. NIce, small girl about 20yrs old..

NB, wife came liao. Can't bio. lucky she went to buy another stuffs. Luckily another woman paied her stuffs and WAAAAH, she bended down again to write the particulars.

This time, her bra is loose and guess what, I saw her pink nipples exposed infront of me! my did became hard instantly. Managed to bio for at least 1 minute. The nipples looks pinkish and delicious. Yumyum... donno if she got look at my erected didi a not. Anyway, she looks normal but guess she could be a virgin (I could be wrong).

My wife returned and sianz.. no more bioing...and contuinue shoppimg...

ANyonr with these experiences in the midnite sale??

Singapore could have more of these!!!!

Yeah Singapore!!!!:D

asdfghjkl
11-06-2006, 09:10 PM
i am interested to know if anyone attempted to have sex in the changing room while > 30 people are waiting outside.. :p

eastboy77
11-06-2006, 09:24 PM
bro wat a waste u should ask her for contacts .......
amos famous biscuits is free smell..
sk2 is free nipples .....
should try wat wat if she is a local FL with pink nipples....
Pinks nipples veri rare nowsadys 20++ all brown liao....
should tell her lots of your frend is interested in SK2 pink nipples ..........hahahahahhaha
Great sg sale buy 2 sk2 free pink nipples ......

hokkienguy
11-06-2006, 10:33 PM
she use SK2 Shen Qi water to make her neh jis pink pink har? hahaha

deffboy
11-06-2006, 10:36 PM
I also wan her contacts.

My Wife myside how to??

Wait for next week adventure lorz...

Heehee.....:D

hokkienguy
11-06-2006, 10:49 PM
go n buy the cheapest item from her on ur own lo... cheapest set is $50 nia....

deffboy
12-06-2006, 09:48 PM
sure must buy from her....

maybe weekend...

TommyPingPong
14-06-2006, 11:30 AM
Dear Brudders,

have you all been to the midnite sale? Wa lan very good stuffs to buy.. Not just that a lot of girls to bio too...

LAst night I went to Suntec to accompany my wife to buy SKII. When paying the SKII, the sales girl bend down to write the particulars on the table, exposing her white and lacy bra!Took a peek and look at her round breast. Not too big actually. NIce, small girl about 20yrs old..

NB, wife came liao. Can't bio. lucky she went to buy another stuffs. Luckily another woman paied her stuffs and WAAAAH, she bended down again to write the particulars.

This time, her bra is loose and guess what, I saw her pink nipples exposed infront of me! my did became hard instantly. Managed to bio for at least 1 minute. The nipples looks pinkish and delicious. Yumyum... donno if she got look at my erected didi a not. Anyway, she looks normal but guess she could be a virgin (I could be wrong).

My wife returned and sianz.. no more bioing...and contuinue shoppimg...

ANyonr with these experiences in the midnite sale

Singapore could have more of these!!!!

Yeah Singapore!!!!

This reminds me of an incident at Seiyu at Bugis Junction a few yrs back. There was a young girl about 17 and she was promoting some kiddy stuff there. She was a typical SYT with a nice pair of breast!

She was showing a kidy stuff to a young kid and I was standing right infront of the gal admiring her. She Bend down towards the kid whom she was tring to show the toys to.

I think her bra was 1 size too big. Her bra was so loose that I can see her pair of nice breast!! Right infront of me:D

My brother was so rock hard that I felt liked to ask her to give me a blow!

wesleynapster
14-06-2006, 12:06 PM
Hahaha! Talking about shopping, me just love to go with my gal to shop for her shoes and whenever you ask for my opinion, me always saying that go ahead and try a few more lorr coz when ever she need to try, those salesgirls will sure bring more shoes out for her to try, as they are helping my gal to try, the need to kneel down and bend forward trying to fit the shoe for my gal and me me will then standing beside and bio down. Usually all the saleshgirls wear normal tee and quite loose so whenever they bend down, bounce to have chance bin their breasts and they happen to wear hipster with G-strings, that lagi steam mem.......hahahaha even my gal knew that me am bio-ing at the salesgirls and remind to becareful and bio until get caught, end up after trying so many shoes, she only buy either one or two pairs...:D

nor_mandy88
14-06-2006, 01:37 PM
Ha ha..ya i agree with bro Wesley..I do the same all the time..especially those shops with those angled mirrors on the floor..when the girls do a half squat to try the shoes...whoa! almost always get to see the upskirt when you sitting down facing the mirror...thats why these days i hate going there with my wife cause I will end up having a hard on and not able to do anything about it..