PDA

View Full Version : Real Pathetic!!

dirtyhairy
11-06-2006, 02:34 AM
Yo Bros,

When I started posting, I thought I was contributing to the forum.
I was thus surprised that my posting of a Minah bonk led me to being penalised 3pts ...obviously someone did not appreciate the posting appearing in the FL section.
As it was my first FR, and a newbie that's barely 3 weeks old, I should be excused for a genuine mistake, which I had apologised profusely.

Sure, rules must be observed but even in the high and mighty law courts, mitigations are allowed yet here, seniors are too quick to shoot regardless of the reasons.
If such "high and mighty" attitudes continue, I think newbies will be discouraged to offer postings. So instead of sharing and charging which is what a good forum is all about, they will be non partisan.

Also, just bcos one is a newbie, it does not mean one is green. it shows only his ranking in this group...and if the seniors reckon this newbie ought to shut up. so be it!

Bro Dirt

BigGuy
11-06-2006, 02:45 AM
you think you need to address this????? what would you expect in return.

need not fret about points. good to have if not let it be. you are you to read, get infor so points r for fun. many here regardless of how senior also get zapped yet also like that. so move on

dirtyhairy
11-06-2006, 02:56 AM
Sure, I will move on...Do I care about the points? No. heck you cant even exchange for a bonking discount vouchers!
But do I care about fair play, Yes... but not anymore, as you say, move on...which I am doing exactly so, real fast ...i
Good luck.

Bro Dirt

BigGuy
11-06-2006, 03:00 AM
that should be the way.....next if not happy sound out in other threads.....you star new one like this will draw flaks for nothing. Kana zap then blame yourself la.

Criminalz
11-06-2006, 03:06 AM
anychance this thread can turn into a tcss session?...:D

BigGuy
11-06-2006, 03:09 AM
ok onz.....we do it then.....guess only a handful of us in here tonite

dirtyhairy
11-06-2006, 03:16 AM
Obviously you have misunderstood which is why I am responding ...
I had started the new thread to ask why for writing a FR on a Minah bonk, (which attracted a fair bit of readers, )but in the wrong FL section I was immediately zapped even after I had apologised, apart from the fact that I was still wet behind the ears as a posting Samster.

Honestly even if I am zapped till minus 1000 points now, I dont care..
Just consider this: if infor are not shared just becos of the points scheme, the real losers are the FLs and their OKTs because disadavantaged bros wont know and thus wont bonk.

My point of starting this new thread is , as stated, to inform brothers that consideration should be given to newbies who commit genuine mistakes. Otherwise, they will all be discouraged and we shall all be the poorer for the lack of communications...
A forum is all about sharing not putting others down!
Bro Dirt

BigGuy
11-06-2006, 03:23 AM
Obviously you have misunderstood which is why I am responding ...hiaz....uncle have not misunderstood you.
I had started the new thread to ask why for writing a FR on a Minah bonk, (which attracted a fair bit of readers, )but in the wrong FL section I was immediately zapped even after I had apologised, apart from the fact that I was still wet behind the ears as a posting Samster.sometime it has got nothing to do about which thread you post

Honestly even if I am zapped till minus 1000 points now, I dont care..
Just consider this: if infor are not shared just becos of the points scheme, the real losers are the FLs and their OKTs because disadavantaged bros wont know and thus wont bonk.if u don't care then why create a thread for it. no one will lose la....FL n OKT always ard

My point of starting this new thread is , as stated, to inform brothers that consideration should be given to newbies who commit genuine mistakes. Otherwise, they will all be discouraged and we shall all be the poorer for the lack of communications...getting zap do not necessary meant its the members who r here long......u will hear that many who got high points also got zap by unknown source.
A forum is all about sharing not putting others down! u want your ears wet i also bopian. u wanna say long members here zap your points so be it lor.
Bro Dirt

i made replies to you in red

dirtyhairy
11-06-2006, 03:37 AM
I dont care about the points,
But I cared about fair play which was the gist of starting the thread.
Looks like the newbie will always be wrong.
So as you said it, move on.
So l shall do that and watch the frigging match between the Dutch and the Argentinians now.

big dick
11-06-2006, 11:01 AM
i made replies to you in red

bro BigGuy.. nice and original concept of replying to the threadstarter...

To the threadstarter, i got only one thing to say to u.. i am not one of those bros that zapped u cos u are not even worth me zapping u...

Zapping and upping is part and parcel of SBF.. i have also been zapped:( ( dun know how many times.. lost count liao) for unknown reason but i dun kpkb like u... JUS ACCEPT IT.. more bros will be zapping u for wasting bandwith and their time in reading this bo lian thread...

edack
11-06-2006, 12:31 PM
yep , usually its basic courtesy if u kena zap by seniors , mayb they first warn u first lah..:D

Navel
11-06-2006, 02:32 PM
So l shall do that and watch the frigging match between the Dutch and the Argentinians now.
Dutch and Agentina play last night? What the score? :confused:

ct75
11-06-2006, 03:04 PM
Hey..... What the fuck...??? Pathetic?? Please lah... points can make money? points can get free fuck? And even lau jiao (not me... I still new) also diam diam ... you with 12 posts want to kick up a fuss....

School holidays now?:??