PDA

View Full Version : Encounters during Pizza Delivery anyone ?

happybonker
10-06-2006, 03:56 PM
I was wondering....any Pizza Hut / KFC / MacDonald's delivery riders in the forum ?

I bet u guys sure have some kinky "encounters" in one of your many milk runs. :rolleyes:

Please share with us your experience.

Meanwhile, I would like to share a good clip to kick start this thread.:cool:

http://www.uploading.com/?get=EEMNNC10

PS. Do be carefully if you should suddenly get "lucky", there might be someone "watching" you.....

Snowy23
10-06-2006, 04:04 PM
Read a lot about such stuff in American websites that pizza delivery man, plumber, postman have.... but seldom hear people mention this in Singapore

peterpan
10-06-2006, 08:26 PM
Not so lucky. But i ever deliver pizza to a house in amk. The gal opened the door wearing only a sports singlet(v thin material) and underwear. No bra no shorts. Can see the nipples against the thin material. Face was flushed pink. The bf was on the sofa smoking. Mb just fucked.

Another encounter was a milf. She dropped some coins during payment and when she squat down to pick up the coins, could see her C cup tits. After seeing that went to top floor staircase pcc... hahaha

asdfghjkl
10-06-2006, 08:53 PM
erm.. u mean a la the alan tern and michelle chia? :D

soul_vision
11-06-2006, 11:16 AM
i was once delivery boy for a furniture co. , happen to deliver sofa to a condo. in balestier, she open the door with nitie only, can see thru' everything, no bra no panty......... hehe ... :D later she bend down to check the software ....... hehe ........ can see the a+ titts. Opps ...... she is korean and around late 20s.

Soul

edack
11-06-2006, 12:24 PM
dreaming......:cool:

Kyser Soze
11-06-2006, 12:53 PM
Sex encounter never meet before, but zaogeng a few. Cos I was with KFC as a rider about 6 years ago. One case was particularly memorable. I remember once delivered to Marine Cresent. The recipent was a early 30s pleasant looking lady opened the door upon my delivery. Her dressing was like ...oh gosh:eek: . She was wearing those white transulent singlet whereby the front was low and arm openings was exceptionally big. On top of that, she bent down a few times to dip her money from her purse. Best of all, can see her bra cup a little oversize for her bust. Of course can't see the nipples lah. She was kind of petite, so definitely a good IMAX good on her busoms for a good 2 mins.

Still miss the days of working as a rider, pity that the pay was only peanuts. :(

Navel
11-06-2006, 02:25 PM
Read a lot about such stuff in American websites that pizza delivery man, plumber, postman have.... but seldom hear people mention this in Singapore
Very often they have it in their adult movie, me no such luck till now. :o

bowrider
12-06-2006, 06:42 PM
yoh all, check out this website www.bigsausagepizza.com if this ever happen here i work for pizza hut of canadian pizza.

cheers:D

Promfret
13-06-2006, 01:07 AM
I was with a MLM company which sell beauty products abt 5yrs ago...
I arranged with my client, den a 18-19yrs old KTV girl to go to her place to do facial for her.
When i rch downstairs her apartment, i gave her a call.
She told me to go up to her apartment after 5mins as she was showering.
So when e times up, I went up n knock on her door.
And guess what...
What i saw was totally shocking that i nearly dropped my Bag. :o
She was only wrapped with a towel which was just enough to cover
fr jus above her nipples n an inch or 2 below her Puss.
Dunno what got to me but instead advantage of the situaition,
told her to get dressed up b4 she open up the door cuz scare i will RAPE her...
Haha...
Den after the facial,
She shocked me again.
Told me she dunno what to wear n asked me to her room.
Told me to pick a dress and Undies too.
Wah!
Mus say that she really got a INTERESTING Collection...
But nothing else happened as i hve to rush for another appt...
Sigh...:(

EricssonMan
13-06-2006, 06:00 AM
Bro Promfret,
You are one lucky chap.

kuching
13-06-2006, 08:54 AM
I was with a MLM company which sell beauty products abt 5yrs ago...
I arranged with my client, den a 18-19yrs old KTV girl to go to her place to do facial for her.
When i rch downstairs her apartment, i gave her a call.
She told me to go up to her apartment after 5mins as she was showering.
So when e times up, I went up n knock on her door.
And guess what...
Haha...
Den after the facial,
She shocked me again.
Told me to pick a dress and Undies too.
Wah!
Mus say that she really got a INTERESTING Collection...

AIYYOOO WHAT A MISS LIKE ........GOT TO GO FOR ANOTHER APPT HAHAHAHHA SO DID YOU GET THE BEST EMPLOYEE AWARD KAKKAAKA HAHAHAHHAHA

waahaa
13-06-2006, 09:08 AM
AIYYOOO WHAT A MISS LIKE ........GOT TO GO FOR ANOTHER APPT HAHAHAHHA SO DID YOU GET THE BEST EMPLOYEE AWARD KAKKAAKA HAHAHAHHAHA

shot over from six yard with just the keeper to beat :p

kel00free
13-06-2006, 09:31 AM
Not so lucky. But i ever deliver pizza to a house in amk. The gal opened the door wearing only a sports singlet(v thin material) and underwear. No bra no shorts. Can see the nipples against the thin material. Face was flushed pink. The bf was on the sofa smoking. Mb just fucked.

Another encounter was a milf. She dropped some coins during payment and when she squat down to pick up the coins, could see her C cup tits. After seeing that went to top floor staircase pcc... hahaha

wah...u very good hor...got such good wife...anytime can fuck around..still need to do pizza boy meh...:rolleyes:

sentosa Canon...:D

kingcopa
13-06-2006, 12:14 PM
shot over from six yard with just the keeper to beat :p

No lah. miss open goal

omoide
13-06-2006, 12:22 PM
Haha...
Den after the facial,
She shocked me again.

so what type of facial was it??
COF? bukkake style?
maybe he DID get lucky... hahahaha

this was a penalty without a goalkeeper....
and you missed!!?

sigh. :cool:

asdfghjkl
13-06-2006, 12:48 PM
haha.. the new mac ad on TV.. delivery guy jumped over the sofa.. maybe if single gal alone.. :D

Promfret
13-06-2006, 01:01 PM
Bro Promfret,
You are one lucky chap.

Lucky???
Haiz...
Think not...
Cuz she was sharing e appt wif a few friends
and was abit scare that they may be back anythime...

Ha Ha...
Come to think of it,
Abit Regret ah...
:(

Promfret
13-06-2006, 01:03 PM

How i wish...
But thats 5yrs back ah....

Was attached den...;)

Promfret
13-06-2006, 01:05 PM
so what type of facial was it??
COF? bukkake style?
maybe he DID get lucky... hahahaha

this was a penalty without a goalkeeper....
and you missed!!?

sigh. :cool:

How i wish was my millions spermy thats on her face...:D

Red-Card
13-06-2006, 01:07 PM
Yo should have just hit & run.

itsabt6x
13-06-2006, 04:05 PM
wow wat a thread...did bring back some memories (although quite blur now)....me had just this 1 experience.....

was juz after army n while searching for a job, worked as a courier...riding around on my trusty honda cb100 (passed on by my elder bro)...was task to pickup some docs from an office in jurong to be sent to loyang and back again...it was a rainy day (if i remember correctly)...anyway...met the secretary when pickup doc....chio lady...late 20s or early 30s....i think...got held up by rain hence got delayed on return trip...called up the secretary and was told to bring the docs to her place....(didnt think much of it then)...

got there after dark (but not late night)....soaking wet...was invited inside to dry up....(still quite innocent then)....when in...given a towel and some dry clothes to change into (remember her saying clothes belong to her ex..something...cant remember hubi or bf)...anyway took a shower and while at it..she came in...:eek: woah!!!

dunno how to describe but i know i didnt freak out or run away..(anyway im no virgin liao)....so played along n remember she was all over me...(remember i felt like i was being fucked rather than the fucker....hohohoo...

well, that's about what i can remember.....it's the only time i got luck this way....in a way, it was my 1st introductory encounter into the world of casual sex.....:D

SilverSurfer88
14-06-2006, 11:41 AM

Ohmigosh - open goal and u floated the ball over the crossbar! Ouch! SUch chances comes probably once in a lifetime unless u look like Louis Koo or Aaron Kwok!

hansolo712
14-06-2006, 05:37 PM
not pizza but once worked as part time as room service waiter in a hotel. fabulous experiences and views..

One very memorable one was this British woman , early twenties or so. When I reached the room, knocked no answer, thought I got the wrong room. went to call to confirm the order, after long while she picked up the phone and confirmed and apologise for not answering.

Went back up. When door opened, saw this "meg Ryan" type of woman but with c boobs wrapped towel, can see the cleavage.. steam man. She asked me to put the food on the table in the room. She signed off and then asked me to wait while she seemed to be searching for something.. halfway, towel fell off.. saw her entire back view naked!! she let out a small scream, stood up and held her towel to her chest and tried to wrap back her towel. In the process saw her two wonderful boobs.... I was shell shocked (first week on the job) !! and staring like an idiot..

She finally wrapped properly, gave me $10 for tips .. what a "room service" experience for 16 year old.