PDA

View Full Version : An angry topic

Criminalz
09-06-2006, 01:58 AM
Wah Lau..just got back from a fucking piss off date...group date somemore, 2 guys 3 girls...

At first everything was going smoothly, can sense the sexual tension in the air, just playing mind games as to who fuck who..since sure to have a odd girl out...ok knowing me, i did suggest a orgy...but, they shy...dunno for fuck...i also not shy.

Anyway, dunno how the bloody conversation mutate. next thing we are talking about equality beween man and woman. Of course, the 3 champion start going on about man and woman are equal and how many woman out there are doing so well...and my lagi more champion friend decide to play the role of super nice guy, simply just go ahead with them...

For me..i dun really care about wat the whole bloody discussion is about, i just wan to bed this chick i bioing...but after 1hr of hearing them go on and on and on about woman greatness and how the world would collapse without, i know i am not going to get any loving tonight...i just fuck it...and give them a whole dressing down of no matter how much they try, MAN AND WOMAN ARE NOT EQUAL!!!!! MAN is, was and will always be the stronger sex!..we are smarter, stronger, more logical, better in too many things compare to woman...

ok...i tot after this shit by me, the girls would just ask me go fuck myself tonight, but strangely enough, they say they like to have a guy who dares to speak his mind and basically they just wan a guy they can lean on.....Girls are just full of shit...

happybonker
09-06-2006, 02:01 AM
MAN AND WOMAN ARE NOT EQUAL!!!!!

DAMN...I hate to say this...But IT IS TRUE !!!

Unfortunately, with the roots of the ever misleading Women's Chapter, most gals refuse to accept this.

Is now up to us guys to prove them wrong.

Up u my humble 3 points for the strong voice.

Jia yo !! Jia yo !! Jia yo !!

tobi69
09-06-2006, 02:11 AM
Wah Lau..just got back from a fucking piss off date...group date somemore, 2 guys 3 girls...

ok...i tot after this shit by me, the girls would just ask me go fuck myself tonight, but strangely enough, they say they like to have a guy who dares to speak his mind and basically they just wan a guy they can lean on.....Girls are just full of shit...

Bro then wot happen after tat?did u get to bonk the gerl u been eyeing??wat a pity they paiseh to do orgy..if not u sure have a gd time...hehe

spermmann2003
09-06-2006, 02:45 AM
If sex is at stake, just agree with anything first.

Boost
09-06-2006, 03:23 AM
If sex is at stake, just agree with anything first.

If they say got baby will u pay for everything? :o

onion_rings
09-06-2006, 03:42 AM
Just be careful lah...Using a condom or if not req to Cum In Mouth lagi best...:p

CatBath
09-06-2006, 04:10 AM
....Girls are just full of shit...
So how the ending go? :confused:

asdfghjkl
09-06-2006, 04:19 AM
u got fuck all 3 in the end? :D

geylangbonker
09-06-2006, 04:31 AM
ok...i tot after this shit by me, the girls would just ask me go fuck myself tonight, but strangely enough, they say they like to have a guy who dares to speak his mind and basically they just wan a guy they can lean on.....Girls are just full of shit...[/QUOTE]

spore women are stuck up....really cmi...!

asdfghjkl
09-06-2006, 04:59 AM
pls give us the FR ler.. :p

yummyX2
09-06-2006, 08:24 AM
men and women r equal BUT only in the bed!
kekekeke

jng1103
09-06-2006, 08:24 AM

no suprise at all coz women's brain work differently from men. for them, it could be a nite of tcss and drinking (i guess u were picking up those bills) and yet men were hoping to bed them. seen it all... money wasted on drinks and ended up going home PCC.

my lady frens even called me up to cheong on ladies nite but must open bottles. most of them are chio and no chance to bed them. told them to fcuk off coz my name is not robert chai :rolleyes:

jimbo

yanki1
09-06-2006, 08:35 AM
hmm for me, i will save my comments till i orgy with them or up one of them:D

big dick
09-06-2006, 09:26 AM
i dun really care about what the three gals are debating about... All i wan to know is did u managed to bonk all three of them????:p

Woman and man are not created equally..

MAN have BIG DICK...
WOMAN HAVE SMALL & TIGHT PUSSY
AND THE DICK IS TO ENTER THE PUSSY....

zhivago
09-06-2006, 09:27 AM
men and women where got equal??

for women, itz "No money, No talk"
for men, itz "No sex, No talk"

brotherly
09-06-2006, 09:38 AM
why bother about having Men and women if it set as equal? Why not just have men with DIck and Pussy and can siong anytime..:rolleyes:

Big Sexy
09-06-2006, 09:46 AM
give me a break people....we are in the year 2006.. not 1906.

Man and woman not equal = fairly agree

MAN is, was and will always be the stronger sex!..we are smarter = disgree

stronger = true to a certain point.

more logical = strongly disagree..

better in too many things compare to woman = example? our ego???

Girls are just full of shit = everyone is full of shit.. not only girls..

they say they like to have a guy who dares to speak his mind = i am just speaking my mind too.

i just fuck it...and give them a whole dressing down of no matter how much they try, MAN AND WOMAN ARE NOT EQUAL!!!!! MAN is, was and will always be the stronger sex!..we are smarter, stronger, more logical, better in too many things compare to woman...

they say they like to have a guy who dares to speak his mind and basically they just wan a guy they can lean on.....Girls are just full of shit...

Microsoft
09-06-2006, 10:04 AM
they say they like to have a guy who dares to speak his mind = i am just speaking my mind too.

So in the end BS get 2 screw all the chicks and Criminalz jus stand there n pcc? :D :p

donjean
09-06-2006, 10:05 AM
for me, i have stop this kind of activities.....
kind of spending too much to get on bed.....
so, i change my way....commercial style!!

Rally
09-06-2006, 10:12 AM
haha... bro Criminalz actually wan to plan a orgy but in the end it turn out to be a debate session... wat a waste of time..

jdi813
09-06-2006, 10:15 AM
give me a break people....we are in the year 2006.. not 1906.

Girls are just full of shit = everyone is full of shit.. not only girls..gotta agree with you on this one man ... just discovered this thread ... to be frank ... the threadstarter just sounds damn chauvinist if u asked me ... but than again everyone is entitled to his/her own view of the world ... hell i oso have frens like that ... talk alot ... sometimes hearin all the male glorification nonsense again and again can be a real drag

Big Sexy
09-06-2006, 10:30 AM
nbz.. ms you like that say good meh...u think i am like DNAT meh.. got good things never share.. Acer say DNAT go batam and kio kway alone..never jio us..:D

So in the end BS get 2 screw all the chicks and Criminalz jus stand there n pcc?

that is why i always say opinions are like asshole. everyone has one and it usually stink.:D

gotta agree with you on this one man ... just discovered this thread ... to be frank ... the threadstarter just sounds damn chauvinist if u asked me ... but than again everyone is entitled to his/her own view of the world

Souledge
09-06-2006, 10:31 AM
hmm for me, i will save my comments till i orgy with them or up one of them:D

Ya i agree with you... maybe sometime guys just have to lie low abit... but then again... after you are done... you can really say what you wan... :D next time lah bro... good luck next time...

PKTM
09-06-2006, 11:21 AM

moral of the story: 男人不坏,女不坏爱

PKTM
09-06-2006, 11:21 AM

moral of the story: 男人不坏,女不坏爱

spermmann2003
09-06-2006, 11:34 AM

No No, wat i meant was. Just agree with anything to get the sex

jdi813
09-06-2006, 11:47 AM
... opinions are like asshole. everyone has one and it usually stinks ...wahahahahahhahahahahaha ... good one man

ANTISOCIAL
09-06-2006, 12:08 PM
:D
My gangester fren had told me before MAN & Woman will nvr be equal!
WHY?
Because we Man can stand up and PEE
Woman must squat!

newbadass
09-06-2006, 12:46 PM
Of course, the 3 champion start going on about man and woman are equal and how many woman out there are doing so well...and my lagi more champion friend decide to play the role of super nice guy, simply just go ahead with them......

Haha! Your friend's pattern sama sama with many guys' pattern. All chee hong want to act like SNAG.

Our pattern is to have NO PATTERN. Say what the fuck you feel like saying, and if they don't like it they can kiss your ass (and suck your dick while they're down there).

MAN is, was and will always be the stronger sex!..we are smarter, stronger, more logical, better in too many things compare to woman...

Stronger? Maybe. In general, it's our physical makeup.

Smarter? More logical? You wish. If that were true, why got so many of us kenna KC Trap, kenna con money, kenna this kenna that.... all because we tried to be funny and get free lunch in the first place, and still got the cheek to KPKB. Lidat call smart and logical meh?

stephan
09-06-2006, 01:50 PM
..that is why i always say opinions are like asshole. everyone has one and it usually stink.:D

I'm so admired you could think out such a good adjective, salute!!!

Castrol
09-06-2006, 03:04 PM
but strangely enough, they say they like to have a guy who dares to speak his mind and basically they just wan a guy they can lean on.....Girls are just full of shit...

bro, so what happened next? they made you pay for the food and drinks? :D

colortv
09-06-2006, 03:48 PM
i think in the the end, he kann f by the other 2 guys for spoiling the chance to f the gals.:D

Criminalz
09-06-2006, 03:57 PM
Hey guys, sorry..took so long to reply..

anyway, just to let everyone know...nope i din pay for drinks, before we left, played some stupid dice games, loser pay for drinks....the girl i bioing the whole nite lost..poor thing. Of course at this point, i become the champion and offer to pay instead, this action was offered in full view of all the girls..:D , but she says no and nowdays girls can also buy drinks and have the spending power too...so who am i to argue with a girl...heheh...

ok..before i carry on with wat happen next, i need to voice out some stinky opinion of mine...

I do admit i am a MCP, maybe i seen too much to know that there are just too many girls out there...there is also another fuck out there...maybe thats why, i dun really pay too much attention to girls shouting girl power...to me they are just wasting their time. they should just focus on winning the public opinion by do a good job. Basically stand the test of time...

Moreover, at the end of the day, i just wan to mate...dun really care whats going on in her mind...guess i am best descibed as a Caveman.

NOW...lets go to the exciting part..hmm..somehow this part does not seems too exciting last nite after i post..guess was too piss with the girls...

FR next msg.

jng1103
09-06-2006, 04:02 PM
bro, so what happened next? they made you pay for the food and drinks?

As far as cock-teaser is concerned, this is always the case. pay all the bills for drinks, food, movies, etc... end up go home PCC. :D I think we got to change our name to Robert Chai :p

jimbo

Criminalz
09-06-2006, 05:01 PM
here we go..

ok..lets call them girl a,b,c.

girl a is what my frd bioing.
girl b is who i am bioing
girl c is.....dunno lah...

the prettiest is to me, girl b and her tits are like HUGE!!!!.. girl a looks very OL, girl c has equally huge breast and a damn nice figure.

So when leaving that time, since i tot i am not having any action tonight, i ask my frd to give me a lift since he stays in yishun...next thing i know, he ask where is girl a staying, she says CCK. he immediately says on the way and tell me sorry cannot send me back. NABEI!!! CCK on the way to yishun meh??? from boat quay somemore!!! anyway, i say nvm, i will take a cab home...immediately, girl b offer to give me a lift, saying on the way...then i stupidly ask her, where she stay, why on the way....but her answer is pasir ris..which is really on the way.

then we say our good bye and start walking towards the car then i realise girl c is actually joining us..wah lau..i think lagi no chance... as we approached the car, girl b says she feels kinda tipsy wans to sit at the back to rest and ask girl c to drive. Haha..at this point, i know sure got motive...girl b knows i got license but still ask "c" who just got hers 2 months ago to drive...then the most amazing suggestion was made to me..."b" ask me to sit at the back with her, so that she can rest her head on my lap. i then offer her my concern look and say sure!

we got into the car, i sat behind the passenger seat. immediately when "b" close the door, she just collapse on my lap. after a few minutes of joking, then things quiet down...after awhile, "b" says she is cold and ask me to hold her, i placed my hand on her arm, she then pull down my hand to rest just on her breast..ok, i have got the go ahead sign..heheh..

i slowly move my index finger, slowly feeling her chest, just to the edge of her breast..can feel her breathing..i move closer in, touch her edge of her bra...woo..lace nice..and really really huge breast, somemore lying on the side lagi bigger... slowly move on top of her bra, nice soft bra..those i like..thru her bra, can feel her nipple is erected.. all the while, my little bro, is fully hard!!..she then move her hand to under her head, with her finger, she is drawing patterns on my balls...almost exploding!!..suddenly, i grap her breast and squeeze...she let out a loud moan...then "c" say wah lau..spare a tot for me leh, you guys..but we ignore her....i whisper to "b", her breast very big, soft and nice shape...she then reached for my little bro and starts to s+++e...i also return the favour with some masterful breast carrassing...she is moaning softly with each movement...next thing i know, she is reaching for my zipper...and i believe you all know, how hard it is to upzip with a hard on..so i help her...For all bros...at this point, i am so happy that i am a boxer man..imagine how difficult it would be to whip out your cock if you wearing underwear, for boxer just unbutton...

ok..gotta go...heheheh...

obelisk
09-06-2006, 05:17 PM
ya...
tts so difficult when u need to do something...
so i gave up underwear and boxers...
haven been wearing any except for impt occassions....:D

Criminalz
09-06-2006, 05:39 PM
heheh..dun worry dun have to wait that long..just dun wan 1 msg to fill up the whole page..

anyway, once my bro is out she starts stroking it...then i start to move my hand downwards, the moment i flick my finger over her pussy, eventhough it is over her skirt she just shake...wow...she must be really wet and high..i slowly pull up her skirt and from the street lighting, the panty and bra looks matching...nice...then i slowly place my hand on her pussy..nice lacy panty..as i move my finger downwards rubbing her clit, she let out another fairly loud moan...i need to find out for myself, how wet she is...i move my finger to the edge...geesh...the fabric is totally wet already....at this point i am very turned on!! can feel my pre cum oozing out..slowly i pull her panty away for my finger to go in, taking care i dun pluck out any pubic hair...once clear..immediately i attack her clit..wah lau..this girl is a singer!!! she just moan on and on...totally forgotten about her frd infront..

i then moved my hand downwards and stick my middle finger in...man..can feel the wetness...then i just lean back close my eyes and enjoy the moment...she then turn, face me and start licking my dick!!! wah lau err.....now is my turn to moan...i open my eyes a little i realised, "c" occasionally turn around to see us and look at wat "b" is licking...then i see, with her left hand she starts to grap her own breast...poor thing...

since, the action so hot now...i decided to give "b" an orgasm..i lift up her left leg and slowly slide 1 finger in...and start the g-spot rubbing...immediately, she gets up halfway and put my dick in her mouth...oooohhhhh....then i put another finger in, and now with 2 fingers, slowly increasing my tempo...she is moaning and groaning with my dick in her mouth...and i can see "c" has pull up her skirt and start touching herself... all this while, i have no idea where is she driving to and totally forgotten how dangerous it is... i only know how dangerous it would be, if i dun cum..

after a few mintues of her blowing me...i know i cant take it much longer, i suddenly quicken my fingering of her...she let a good moan, grap my dick tighter and also pump harder...slowly i feel her virgina wall tensing up, i know she is cumming soon..her moan is now really loud...as sudden as it is...she tensed up!!! grap my dick damn hard and she just ejaculate...no..more like she just gushes out...i can feel my whole hand is wet, can hear the squeak squeak sound of wetness, like a good 3 secs...or less... but wah lau...her whole leg is wet and i think sure got puddle on her seat now...

all this while, at least she not bad..she cont with the BJ...pause for awhile, while she is cumming...once she came...she carry on with the bj..this time, faster and hungrier...tongue...lips..little bit of teeth...arghh...too nice..i cant take it anymore....and let out a loud groan and CUM!!! in her mouth....this girl expert siah...she din stop after i cum...she slows down the tempo and cont to lick me...ohh...i really like wat she is doing...after that she just lie down on my leg and rest...with my dick on her face...wat a beautiful sight..i also just close my eyes and rest for awhile..leaving my dick outside...knowing C is still looking...

next thing i know we have arrived at c block downstairs..she woke us up..she turn around and commented wah lau..keep my dick leh..laughing, i adjust myself...can tell B is very pai seh, avoiding eye contact with C... As C is getting out of the car, she ask me to send her up. she scared...me tot..ok lah..since i just came with my legs bend..good to straighten them for awhile..so told B to wait for me while i send C up.

next msg.

jdi813
09-06-2006, 06:05 PM
good stuff man :D

Criminalz
09-06-2006, 06:09 PM
while waiting for the lift, the silence with C is kinda awkward..lucky the lift was not long...enter the lift, C press the highest floor, then i ask her, is it scary from so high...to my surprise, she reply..dunno..she dun stay at that floor...woooo....

Next thing i know, she turned around and ask me, wat do i see in B and not in her...and do i know C breast is actually bigger than B...i was thinking, how the fuck do i know...anyway, this outburst caught me speechless... then i tell her, see...you have a bf liao mah and B dun have...then she shot me back, you also have gf mah...ok...tots running thru my mind..how to make best of this situation...i told her, B dun mind...whereas you cannot, got bf.....she shot back, she also dun mind....after which, she lean forward and kiss me then of course i need to know whether her breast is actually bigger or not, i reach for them...answer, ok lah!...bigger yes..shape...not really that sexy type..then "ting" the door open...nabei..stupid lift so fast...anyway, we got out and went to the staircase..she cont to kiss me and start rubbing my dick...she then reached for my hand and pull them to her pussy area...then i realise...ohhh..she is just horny..wans to cum..aiyah..tell me earlier mah..but i really dun feel like doing anymore....my hands are tired. so i push her away and say...ok this will sound crappy but thats the best i can do at this point. "We cant do this!! you are attached" immediately her face turn black...now i fear for my life, a horny woman is capable of doing anything.... so i told her, "think carefully if you really wan to do this, if wan then we arrange again ok" with that i give her a kiss and pull her to the lift before she can reply...

After sending C back, din really talk much with her, can tell she is still angry..went down to B, saw she is wiping the back seat. Ask her is she alright, then kenna blame by her, ok..this part is good.. she blame me for wetting her seat and her skirt!!!! wah lau..i blur!! i just answer "huh??"..

i tell her lets go..i am tired...the rest of the journey was nothing much...small talk only..but before i got out of the car, she thank me!! and ask me if possible we keep it a hush hush affair....heheh...to me of course lah...hopefully more stories to come...and if i ever bed C will let you guys know.

SharkMan
09-06-2006, 06:52 PM

Girls are just full of shit = everyone is full of shit.. not only girls..

You've just speak my mind!

vesfreq
09-06-2006, 09:12 PM
my lady frens even called me up to cheong on ladies nite but must open bottles. most of them are chio and no chance to bed them. told them to fcuk off coz my name is not robert chai

jimbo

Thats precisely why going out with chio bus may never be good news. I used to harbour the thought of getting intimate with some of the ladies I went out with, but in the end its like tcss with no conclusion at all. Worse still, some char bo take it that dates are free dinners + movie shows + free rides + free companionship. But, we all know .... nothing is free.

Waste time + waste money. Time can be put into better use, by generating more income. While money saved can be put into some interest bearing deposit/ bond.

No point trying to get girl drunk ... imo. One girl in my office (syt) got tatoo hidden in tactical position. Before I realised the tatoo, I used think she really innocent. After seeing the tatoo and hearing what she and her char bo friend would go and cheong, I thought otherwise. Not innocent and confirm very good drinker. Now thinking back, quite heng, cos' if go out sure burn wallet without any result one.

Rather get an accord euro r. :D Ladies night or not, its always a great night to go cruising on the highway with a lean mean machine. No need worry about rejection. Only worried TP spoil the night.

One aunt asked me, "eh... boy ah, why never find gf?" I replied, "Auntie ah, gf very mah fan. Change one time, don't know how much money burnt. Rather get car, every 2-3 year get more kick. Money lost in changing car not as shiong as changing gf." Money used can earn back, but time lost can never earn back. :rolleyes:

She looked at me tiam tiam. lol. Just my humble opinion.

bactraq
10-06-2006, 03:02 AM
Man & Woman will be equal when the day comes ..... Man can have multiple orgasms, just like Woman.

Till then.....:mad: