PDA

View Full Version : SEX is good for health!

machoman
08-06-2006, 04:12 PM
There are 10 good reasons why sex is good for your health:

1. Sex is a beauty treatment. Scientific tests find that when women make love they produce amounts of the hormone estrogen, which makes hair shine and skin smooth.

2. Gentle, relaxed lovemaking reduces your chances of suffering dermatitis, skin rashes and blemishes. The sweat produced cleanses the pores and makes your skin glow.

3. Lovemaking can burn up those calories you piled on during that romantic dinner.

4. Sex is one of the safest sports you can take up. It stretches and tones up just about every muscle in the body. It's more enjoyable than swimming 20 laps, and you don't need special sneakers!

5. Sex is an instant cure for mild depression. It releases endorphins into the bloodstream, producing a sense of euphoria and leaving you with a feeling of well-being.

6. The more sex you have, the more you will be offered. The sexually active body gives off greater quantities of chemicals called pheromones. These subtle sex perfumes drive the opposite sex crazy!

7. Sex is the safest tranquilizer in the world. IT IS 10 TIMES MORE EFFECTIVE THAN VALIUM.

8. Kissing each day will keep the dentist away. Kissing encourages saliva to wash food from the teeth and lowers the level of the acid that causes decay, preventing plaque build-up.

9. Sex actually relieves headaches. A lovemaking session can release the tension that restricts blood vessels in the brain.

10. A lot of lovemaking can unblock a stuffy nose. Sex is a natural antihistamine. It can help combat asthma and hay fever.

sunkiss
08-06-2006, 07:23 PM
Bro machoman, the 10 good reasons refer to sex with only our loved one or ones??? :confused:

AD69
08-06-2006, 08:01 PM
One or ones it doesn't matter. As long as making LOVE can already. :D

bedek05
08-06-2006, 08:26 PM
One or ones it doesn't matter. As long as making LOVE can already.

Bro AD69 I also strongly support making LOVE... kekeke ...:D

big dick
08-06-2006, 08:54 PM
One or ones it doesn't matter. As long as making LOVE can already. :D

making LOVE is showing the world that we love the world...

AD69
08-06-2006, 09:03 PM
Bro AD69 I also strongly support making LOVE... kekeke ...:D
making LOVE is showing the world that we love the world...How I wish I can make LOVE daily and show that I love the world everyday :D

big dick
08-06-2006, 09:04 PM
How I wish I can make LOVE everyday. :D

not every minutes and seconds ma??? :confused:

AD69
08-06-2006, 09:07 PM
not every minutes and seconds ma??? :confused:No lah, just a few hours can liao. :D

big dick
08-06-2006, 09:08 PM
No lah, just a few hours can liao. :D

sure??? that is enough for u.. :p

AD69
08-06-2006, 09:21 PM
sure??? that is enough for u.. :pFew hours enough liao. Need to work and do other things also. :)

machoman
08-06-2006, 10:13 PM
Bro machoman, the 10 good reasons refer to sex with only our loved one or ones???

Bro sunkiss, to the best of my knowledge, the sexual organs cannot distinguish the only loved one from the many loved ones! :D

The 10 good reasons pertain to health issues and not moral issues! :o

eastboy77
08-06-2006, 10:18 PM
totally agree with u.......SEX is GOod.

TEll the world "MAKE LOVE NOT WAr"