PDA

View Full Version : A Story of my Fling with a 30 plus Woman

geckoSG
08-06-2006, 03:50 PM
Here's my first contribution on my encounter,

It all happens in year 2004 late October, I was bored one day and came across Yahoo Groups and did a search, found a few interesting adult groups and joined some. Sent out a few introduction message thru IM to a few female members there, hoping to get a response.

One day, One of the members actually replied, we chatted on our purpose of joining these group for exploring our sexual fantasy with others since our partners was our first and only. We kept in touch through IM and agreed to meet a few days later... Let's call her "apple", we met @ Dhoby Ghaut MRT station that evening, my first impression of apple was "petite, lian-look mother" in blouse and jeans with a coat in her hands, we proceed to a Japanese restaurant @ Park Mall and ate something light, during dinner, I used my legs and brush pass hers slowly under the table, she didn't "siam". BINGO! I thought... Throughout dinner, I talking with her about happy things... We were laughing and smiling, exchanging looks. She didn't gave me the lian feeling throughout the whole conversation. She told me she was working as an admin staff in some private Institute, been vexed over hubby's debt and deprived of sex, she neber had a climax with her hubby before, he can only last less than 5 minutes. Worse, there was only one position, there was no foreplay or anything. So, she had wanted to try other guys and be bad after being good for so long.

So, I thought, I would be the man to satisfy her, quickly, we settled dinner, it was about 9PM, I suggested to walk about Mount Faber behind us, she agreed and I held her hands, it was awkward for us, but I know I have to take the initiative, we walk up a flight of steps next to PARKMALL, suddenly, I noticed a very DARK corner @ the side of the stairs and suggested her to sit there and she agreed. It was so dark that I assure bros that no one from main road knows what you are doing unless they walk up or come down the flight of stairs.

So, we sat down, she was shy and looked around, time to make the move I thought...

(To be continued...)

BigGuy
08-06-2006, 05:40 PM
No pun intended.....walking up holding hands r believable.....but sit there chat or even screw abit hard to believe unless she dun mind bitten by mosquitoes.

Also do you know from Park Mall to Mount Faber is not near but damned bloody far becoz it's at Telok Blangah.

geckoSG
08-06-2006, 05:50 PM
No pun intended.....walking up holding hands r believable.....but sit there chat or even screw abit hard to believe unless she dun mind bitten by mosquitoes.

Also do you know from Park Mall to Mount Faber is not near but damned bloody far becoz it's at Telok Blangah.

Opps, the hill behind Park Mall should be FORT CANNING HILL, sorry, my topo error here, thanks for noting that! In fact, it is truth that there are lots of mosquito... and it is also truth that we have done something there... in part 2 of my story... :D

kellykeen
08-06-2006, 06:14 PM
I was still thinking how come ended at Mt faber!:D
Must have mixed it up bro! He just joined!

et911
08-06-2006, 06:21 PM
You all damn bad! :D

dreamdream
08-06-2006, 06:22 PM
Bros, I think he meant Fort Canning lah.... probably too happy and forgot the name... :D

darkadvenger
08-06-2006, 06:30 PM
Bros, I think he meant Fort Canning lah.... probably too happy and forgot the name... :D

ya......at least he never say is ....Fuxk Cun...ng...

no offence....:D

PegasusBoy
08-06-2006, 06:35 PM
I am quite familiar with Park Mall, trying to imagine the place he mentioned.

Gixer
08-06-2006, 06:39 PM
Threadstarter, good effort, but Park Mall and Mount Faber very far, maybe you meant Fort Canning. Are those steps still there? Thought its a ramp now?
Please carry on.

michael_368
08-06-2006, 06:56 PM
Bro,

I think you are refering Fort Cunning is it....:D

Am camping here to hear more of your story.

BigGuy
08-06-2006, 06:57 PM

i try to think also......i work ard here......hard to say no ppl ard....plus no women wans to get screwed n feed mosquitoes at the same time....they rather get laid in proper place w bed.

my views

Criminalz
08-06-2006, 07:04 PM
WOW bro...you found the hidden tunnel and steps that leads from park mall to mount farber!!! cool....now from mount faber, look for the hidden tunnel that leads to marina square..

Gixer
08-06-2006, 07:10 PM
Sorry to hijack the thread. How come this thread so many old timers, 5 power? Old birds all don't cheong anymore, just read? Personally prefer Kent Ridge park to Mount Faber or Fort Canning.
10 people reply, 5 old birds.
Eh Threadstarter, if your story good, can get 25 points straightaway!

Criminalz
08-06-2006, 07:12 PM
Sorry to hijack the thread. How come this thread so many old timers, 5 power? Old birds all don't cheong anymore, just read? Personally prefer Kent Ridge park to Mount Faber or Fort Canning.

Hey..he calling you all old birds..:D

Gixer
08-06-2006, 07:15 PM
Hey..he calling you all old birds..:D
Old bird=Lau chiao right. Meaning joined long time ago.:D

BigGuy
08-06-2006, 07:18 PM

OK I REPLY IN CAPS......YES I AM OLD BIRD TO A CERTAIN EXTEND AND YES I STILL CHEONG.......HAVING ONS THAT GIVE GOOD BBBJ AND NOT TO MENTION FJ......NOT YOUNG CHICKS THAT IM NEVER KEEN NOW BUT MATURED OFFICE LADIES TAT ARE NOW FB......SO I HAVE FROM MONDAY TO SATURDAY AND SUNDAY MY REST DAY.

NOT POSTING FR AND COMMENT MUCH COZ I TIRED OF " HI I'M NEW HERE BUT DON'T HAVE MUCH LOBANG. CAN YOU PASSED ME YOUR FB AND WHEN I HAVE ONE I PASS IT TO YOU. MANY THANKS."

SO I STAY SURF AND COMMENT PLUS AT TIMES CAN SPOT THREADSTARTERS SIMPLY WRITE STORIES RATHER THAN REAL SEXPERIENCES......SO I POST FR WHEN I LIKE LOR:p

sjb1994
08-06-2006, 07:23 PM
Hey, where the tread starter? May be all the old bird has scare the newbie away. :D

Criminalz
08-06-2006, 07:25 PM
" HI I'M NEW HERE BUT DON'T HAVE MUCH LOBANG. CAN YOU PASSED ME YOUR FB AND WHEN I HAVE ONE I PASS IT TO YOU. MANY THANKS."[/COLOR]

Geesh man..this lobang asking thing was terrible during the times of delphi...or the stupid "add me (email address)"...last time gotta scan thru few pages before getting to the real topic..

HuiGe3387
08-06-2006, 07:27 PM
WOW bro...you found the hidden tunnel and steps that leads from park mall to mount farber!!! cool....now from mount faber, look for the hidden tunnel that leads to marina square..
Mount Faber go Sentosa nearer :D

BigGuy
08-06-2006, 07:28 PM
Tell me about it coz even till now in this forum still got though you put in words not to ask.......there will always be father mother son asking can i have this then i give u this......

Criminalz
08-06-2006, 07:32 PM
now the craze is rep points, dunno how many ask me to give them pts and then they give me their point(s)...

BigGuy
08-06-2006, 07:35 PM
ok i contribute one story here.......

it was in late 2002 or early 2003, i was surfing those forums that has chat rooms and there i got to know members (im a newbie there) from Singapore and Malaysia. It was many days of general chatting. From complaining about work to homes to friends and colleagues. Everyday we will be there without fail and if not logging in, we will tell each other. There was this gal whom i chatted very often coz each member slowly disappear and never returned to the forum. We shared more personal things and I started to talk about relationship. There she told me she just broke off with BF. So everyday our conversation is me teasing her if she needs to release or not la to i guess she dare not do with other ppl.

All this while, we have exchanged hp numbers and would at times sms each other and occasionally chat on the phone but never meet before. Then one day, she sms say to meet and i teased her for what? Go hotel or what. She say anything, she is ok with it. So like any Fxxkers, i happily quickly go change and rushed out to pick her up. I was using my small head rather then the big head. Speed down to her place like a desperado.

BigGuy
08-06-2006, 07:37 PM
now the craze is rep points, dunno how many ask me to give them pts and then they give me their point(s)...

o ok how about up my points coz i upped yours liao......hahahahahaha:D

BigGuy
08-06-2006, 07:44 PM
while i was speeding down, i sms her where to pick her and telling her what car i drive. KNS my small head really ruling me that I din even asked her how she look like or what she wearing. So in 30 mins reached her place and waited for awhile near a 7-11. then popped in a lady. I was stunned and mesmerized by her. it was too fast too quick for me to react coz she opens the door, sits down put on safety belt and say lets go.

so lan lan i drive off n did some general chatting. the feeling meeting chatroom gals n real life chatting is sure different. there's an awkward feeling which i don't know how to put it i'm not like many that says o we meet n click immediately can talk and share many things. as the place she stays is away from any nearest budget hotel so it took another 20 mins to be there.

OK TOILET BREAK......I meant to be continued from home.

MM&MM
08-06-2006, 09:58 PM
So many senoir bros here . Can sioadi join in ? I also like to hear stories as well. I wonder where the threadstarter had gone? :D

kingcopa
08-06-2006, 10:11 PM
Wow suddenly see so many lao jiao here leh. hehehe this thread so powerful meh?

tobi69
09-06-2006, 12:02 AM
while i was speeding down, i sms her where to pick her and telling her what car i drive. KNS my small head really ruling me that I din even asked her how she look like or what she wearing. So in 30 mins reached her place and waited for awhile near a 7-11. then popped in a lady. I was stunned and mesmerized by her. it was too fast too quick for me to react coz she opens the door, sits down put on safety belt and say lets go.

so lan lan i drive off n did some general chatting. the feeling meeting chatroom gals n real life chatting is sure different. there's an awkward feeling which i don't know how to put it i'm not like many that says o we meet n click immediately can talk and share many things. as the place she stays is away from any nearest budget hotel so it took another 20 mins to be there.

OK TOILET BREAK......I meant to be continued from home.

Bro continue lah...since the thread starter MIA...ur story seems interesting also..hehehe

MitMit
09-06-2006, 01:16 AM
So many Old birds....me joining in too

Reaper
09-06-2006, 01:17 AM

U dont know how mani pms I get.....:cool:

Reaper
09-06-2006, 01:19 AM
then popped in a lady. I was stunned and mesmerized by her.

Bro....

I hope its becuase of her most radiant beauty that you were stunned and mesmerized.....pls do continue your story....pretty sure that the thread starter has disappeared......

CHEERS

Criminalz
09-06-2006, 01:24 AM
o ok how about up my points coz i upped yours liao......hahahahahaha:D

oh..its you..i tot who so nice give me 5 pts..heheh.. ok, up you tomolo..i just upped someone so gotta wait..and since you are a 5 pointer, i allow you to jump queue...heheh...

kingcopa
09-06-2006, 09:23 AM
How come i dun encounter such thing? mayb i not popular enu hehehe

vader69
09-06-2006, 09:41 AM
Wahhhh... so many old birds... I join, can?

Nice story btw

geckoSG
09-06-2006, 09:55 AM
I'm back, was extremely busy with my work! It takes some time for my post to appear here cos I replied immediately to the bro that noted my mistake in the name of the PARK. Here is the next part people...

There she was looking around when she was shy, I took the initiative and move myself closer, we exchange looks for a while and I lean towards her and starts to kiss her lips, she didn't participate initially, I start doing the frenching and she joins in, we start slow french and i started roaming her body, i started off caressing her breast through her clothing... Hers was A Cup and inverted nipples, but extremely soft and tender. She took no initiative to caress me back, I was wondering why. But trying not to make her feel uncomfortable, I moved on to kiss and lick her neck, inserted my hands into her blouse and caress her breast while the other hand roamed downwards to caress her inner thighs through her jeans...

She closed her eyes all these while and allowed me to auto-roam, @ some point, she would pull my head and french with me, this time there was more passion in the kissing. She never did touch me all these while... "hmmm, something wrong?" I thought?

I didn't ask her, but thought she needed more warm up, and so, I placed my hands into her jeans and rub her through her panty, I can feel that she was already wet then, so, I continue to caress her through her panty... slowly, she let out soft moans as I rub near her clitoris... still she didn't rub me...

I was getting excited from her moan and pull her hands on my groin area, she got the hint and helped rubbing a bit, but stops immediately once I hit the right spot, though there are mosquitoes disturbing, she doesn't seems to mind then...

I got more bolder and unzipped her jeans to reveals her cotton panty, it was easier to rub this way... She got more excited and we were frenching again...
This continued for a while, I can feel that she was enjoying herself...
Then out of the suddenly, we heard people walking down the stairs and pause kissing for a while, but i continued to finger her as I know they can't see our action.

But KNN, the guys saw us and decided to camp @ that area. They stood by the stairs and lit up their cigerettes. I was like, what the FXXX! Apple got embarrassed and quick zipped up again. She wanted to leave, I agree with her and we walked away... Though I proposed to go to a hotel where we could have more privacy, she rejected as she is not comfortable going to hotel. So, we left for home as she has to be home early and we promised to keep in touch the next day...

(to be continued... Need to rush some work, server problem! :o )

geckoSG
09-06-2006, 10:01 AM
Well, I am trying my best to contribute, guess some pple here are not appreciating and is not tolerant on errs, zapped me with such comments " stupid story, waste my time knn.. "

Let me know if you guys are ok, else I will stop my encounter here.
My posting does not appear immediately, so guys got to be patient here.

BigGuy
09-06-2006, 10:01 AM
How come i dun encounter such thing? mayb i not popular enu hehehe

ok cumming cumming

BigGuy
09-06-2006, 10:09 AM
ok when we reached the hotel, me quickly book a room and both went up quickly, really like damned fxxking horny n desperate. To add a little spice, i chose one hotel that is so called pretty secluded and not Hotel 81:).....its none other the Hoover Hotel in Balestier. At that time Hotel 81 and Frangrance Hotel not there yet. Once in the room we just look ard then lay on the bed.

We still did not really talk much. The i bluntly asked her why she want to do with me. Then she starts to share that she just broke off with her BF la, that she has been nice to him but said want to concentrate on career got no time for her etc etc etc. So i hear.

At that time me just think, o man lets just get on with it. So i garang go kissed her. She not a kisser. Mouth like cannot open type, knnn must use spanner whack then can. Go down south the starts to strip one another. Like most guys do standard procedure, raba raba for a long time. THEN I THOUGHT TO MYSELF, BLOODY SHIT, LITTLE HEAD STILL NOT STANDING. NOT A SMALL PROBLEM BUT A BIG BIG PROBLEM.

glenn553
09-06-2006, 10:21 AM
it sure brings back memories:)

BigGuy
09-06-2006, 10:31 AM
so i coyly n shyly asked her if she can bbbj me? thankfully she din say no. Down she goes gently holding the microphone and starts to sing in a slow rythmn. BBBJ was good. Strong suction n a little teething that drives the sensation in me. Soon my small head marikita.

It was a long drawn bbbj n not to waste time i say enuff and want to start humping her. So she laid there and without further ado ramp it in. Interestingly it was tight. Sensation was good and from a soundless action to soft moaning. Then i realised i 4got to wear rubber but what the heck just continue.

Then again sibeh sian, little head starts to go soft. this time i kansi lang tulan liao.

So how the story goes to you guys ah????? u all like then up my points la.....

HAHAHAHAHA.......SOUNDS ALL TO FAMILIAR RIGHT:D

BigGuy
09-06-2006, 10:40 AM
I begin to feel paiseh, so asked her can BBBJ again. Heng she gladly did it n in no time im heavily armed and raring to go again.

This time i simply pushed her down and hump her hard. Man i tell you really hard humping. Forget about the bloody what slow hard stroke or quick pumping or do those circling thingy. I just drive in hard and whack. At times pinch her nipple and gave her some love bites which i hate. After pumping i think only about 5 mins i shot into her till i got soft.

Ha then she jumped and say why you shot in. I told her in juz cummed and too late to pull out. She knn rush to the bathroom wash and jump jump to let the not the offspring flow out. I lay there dun know whether to feel disgusted or funny seeing her actions. When she is done, she came back to bed and +++cok awhile. Then i told her i need to go work on a SUNDAY. we quickly change and left.

With whatever strength and thoughts, i sped to her place and dropped her off. Saying bye i drove off.

michael_368
09-06-2006, 11:00 AM
Bro BigGuy,

Thanks for sharing your encounted, I wish I am lucky as you to have this type of lobang. And also wanted to up you but dont have enough power to do so.
Once again , thank you.:)

BigGuy
09-06-2006, 11:18 AM
Well after that encounter with, she starts to call n sms me regularly. My i tell you i was so scared coz even late at nite she also called n sms while me bonking away with other chicks.

Many people would think wa so good yet dun want....here is the real truth nothing but the truth and unless you can handle it:)

This lady is like an aircraft carrier. Not those extreme fat but definitely not those that you would hump bonk lick etc etc etc. I could have juz rushed off but then what the heck still a chai.

Consolation: Good BBBJ
Bonus: Like just screwed a virgin coz she bleed

So be careful.......Thankfully after that all my encounter swee swee bo beh chow

BigGuy
09-06-2006, 11:19 AM
Bro BigGuy,

Thanks for sharing your encounted, I wish I am lucky as you to have this type of lobang. And also wanted to up you but dont have enough power to do so.
Once again , thank you.:)

No worries about that.....not the points i looking for....cheers.

BigGuy
09-06-2006, 11:24 AM
ok guys, GeckSG has PM to say he has continued and posted his FR but is encountering some slow respond in here. So let's wait out. Cheers.:D

wa lan, the font size really sibeh big......shiok

Gixer
09-06-2006, 12:29 PM
Its good to see everyone is having fun here. That's what it was meant to be, not the flame war, ask contact, points crap. Miss the old delphi forums too, it was the mother load of info for massage/health center info.

Bro BigGuy, keep the stories coming :D
Thread Starter, you too :D

AD69
09-06-2006, 12:33 PM
I will camp here and wait patiently for the story to continue since bro GeckSG's post is still under moderation.

Bro BigGuy,

Do continue with your story. Thanks for sharing with us. :)

Reaper
09-06-2006, 12:34 PM
So be careful.......Thankfully after that all my encounter swee swee bo beh chow

Bro....

This is becuase you gave the Air-craft Carrier a mercy fuck.......thats why the heavens are now smiling on you and repaying you for your generosity and kindness.....:D

cant wait to read your other encounters.......

CHEERS

ken_v2
09-06-2006, 02:22 PM
mr gecko, once you are done with fort canning story, please also continue with mt faber story... hahaha.... :D

tobi69
09-06-2006, 02:34 PM
This lady is like an aircraft carrier. Not those extreme fat but definitely not those that you would hump bonk lick etc etc etc. I could have juz rushed off but then what the heck still a chai.

So be careful.......Thankfully after that all my encounter swee swee bo beh chow[/QUOTE]

Clap..clap..tks for the story bro bigguy..cant imagine ur expression the moment she open the door and sit in ur car..."once u see her"...hehehe

vinsc
09-06-2006, 02:59 PM
Bro Bigguy

you actually shot in without the helmet... lucky she wash,jump and jump skill ok...really nothing happen..:)

plman2002
09-06-2006, 03:51 PM
You all damn bad! :D

Bad about what?!??!? Care to highlight boh. kekeke

plman2002
09-06-2006, 03:52 PM
Hey, where the tread starter? May be all the old bird has scare the newbie away. :D

yo bro, long time no see in tcss session.
hoh seh boh?

life
09-06-2006, 10:36 PM
ok guys, GeckSG has PM to say he has continued and posted his FR but is encountering some slow respond in here. So let's wait out. Cheers.:D

wa lan, the font size really sibeh big......shiok

Bro nowaday u so free.....:D

nuclearkid
09-06-2006, 11:50 PM
[COLOR="Red"]This lady is like an aircraft carrier. Not those extreme fat but definitely not those that you would hump bonk lick etc etc etc. I could have juz rushed off but then what the heck still a chai.

Yo bro, when you said 'I was stunned and mesmerized by her' earlier, my first impression was that she was gorgeous. And now when you stated she's a carrier, my first question (to you), did your car sink to one side? Its rhetorical, no need to answer. :D

chinchilla
10-06-2006, 12:07 AM

oOps .. can i have seat too .. nice too see the "old birds" gather again ..

hearthrob
10-06-2006, 12:57 AM
OK I REPLY IN CAPS......YES I AM OLD BIRD TO A CERTAIN EXTEND AND YES I STILL CHEONG.......HAVING ONS THAT GIVE GOOD BBBJ AND NOT TO MENTION FJ......NOT YOUNG CHICKS THAT IM NEVER KEEN NOW BUT MATURED OFFICE LADIES TAT ARE NOW FB......SO I HAVE FROM MONDAY TO SATURDAY AND SUNDAY MY REST DAY.

Hey bro, why not you start a new thread and teach us some skills / techniques to hook up some FB? ;) For example the things to say or not to say during dates, what kind of signs to know you have her "hooked"?, body gestures and such, etc.

Sad to say, although I've crossed over mid life but skill is only beginner, as only started this new career this year. So far only have 2 FB - one in Beijing and another in HK. SGP so difficult to find...damn...

Sorry bro geckoSG for hijacking your thread. :)

poison
10-06-2006, 08:35 AM
[COLOR="Red"]This lady is like an aircraft carrier. Not those extreme fat but definitely not those that you would hump bonk lick etc etc etc. I could have juz rushed off but then what the heck still a chai.

Too fleshy will scare the man away, too sticky will also push the man further.
Then again, on the first date, she is like aircraft carrier, u still got interest to bonk her?

geckoSG
10-06-2006, 08:39 AM
Continues.

So, the next day, we msg each other in office thru Yahoo, I asked her about yesterday how she felt. She said it was nice, cos she doesn't have such experience before, her first BF becomes her husband and he had never done foreplay with her. I was quite surprised that such guys still exists...

She said that her sex session always starts with him having a hardon and insist on penetration, then less than 5 minutes, he cummed. So, there was no thrill in the sex session... She wanted to try to have an organism as one of her friend kept boasting during lunch hours of organism with diff guys.

Personally, I had only one sex partner in my life and wanted to try others, so again, we arranged to meet, I suggested hotel, but she was still against the idea. So, again, back to the same mosquito breeding place... Damn, wish I had my driving licenses!

We met that evening, had quick dinner @ plaza singapura and proceed to the "dark side" of the staircase, this time, we wasted no time and started frenching once we place our things nicely on the bench...

I caressed her soft tender breast with one hand while fondling her clits with the other... BTW, I forgot to add in previous... She had a nice waxed pussy, no public hair, I was always fasinated by such. So, we petted heavily (again she didn't touch me...). She enjoyed every second of my rubbing and her moans were louder and constantly pulling me closer to her, I wanted her to experience more and kneel in front of her. She asked me "What are you doing?" I replied "Just relax", spread her legs and revealed her wet moist panty, I sink my head in and started licking, she shivered for a while and grabs my head hard. I licked slowly and monitored her body movement, she seems to enjoy it. I removed her panty and go RAW licking, this time, she let out several louder moans and really pull my head (top one) into her pussy.

I lick for a while, it seems that she cannot take it liao, she pulled me up and frenched me passionately. I remembered not to stop my actions and uses my hands to caress her breast and fingered her pussy. I really had a hardon but she wasn't taking initiative, so, I guided her hands into my pants and she rubs me, (she was not skillful at all, hence what she mentioned about no foreplay, etc was actually true!)

During the session, we had to constantly stop for a while for people to walk up or down the stairs. Each time, we pray... Dun try to camp here... Move away!

We were petting heavily for about half and hour, I thought to myself, time to go for something else liao... I pull my manhood out from my pants, she gave me that uncertainty look, I asked her for a BJ, at least I thought her hubby may have asked for that before. Surprisingly, she just lick the tip of my manhood. My precum was flowing onto her tongue already! Damn! She keep licking for a while and never suck me...

Ok, time to penetrate I guess since she was extremely wet. I took out a CD and put it on, tried to spread her on the bench (trust me... It was not easy, the bench was small...). I attempted to penetrate in with my stiff rode. Perhaps we were too nervous, and she may have been very tight that I can't even put it in, we tried insertion for about 5 minutes before a group of jokers turn up and again spoilt our session by CAMPING there again.

So, again, we have to terminate our session and went back home. On our journey home, she sms me and told me that she enjoyed the petting session although we did not managed to have sex. Apple asked me if I was disappointed. (I was actually but comforted her but saying its ok, we have time).

For the next few weeks, we teased each other online and arranged to meet again. It was about end November already... (To be continued)

geckoSG
10-06-2006, 09:09 AM
Next update is on Monday, weekend busy with family...
Thanks for the UPz....

geckoSG
10-06-2006, 12:43 PM
Here's part 3, on our third session, same place again... I hate those mosquitoes! She too complained about it but still refused to go to hotel or other places I suggested...

So, we had fast dinner @ Cafe Cartel and proceed to the bench, she worn a short blouse with super short white bottom, this time she brought along a shawl. We started with frenching and heavy petting for half an hour. I did oral for her before putting on my Condom, this time, no matter what I will penetrate her...

I taught her to sit on top of me, position was quite awkward due to the limited space there, when she was on top, I slowly tried to insert in, it took us 5 minutes again before POP! She let out a satisfactory moan, I felt the tightness in her, boy, was she damn tight! My manhood felt a bit painful as I have a large mushroom area head, she didn't attempt to move her body. Damn! Why didn't she? I asked her if she is feeling uncomfortable, she told me "I dun know how to do in this position...", wow... another lesson time, so, I told her to relax and then lift her up slowly and pump her, she let our several loud moans and I kept pumping, for about 10 minutes, we hugged each other tightly and french...

All of the sudden, we heard laughters, damn! We looked around and saw a bunch of pple walking down the stairs... with no time to react, I sat down with her on top of me and we hug super close and she used her shawl to cover us... People were constantly walking down the stairs but fortunately for us, the distance were far enuff between the bench and stairs.

We were stuck in that position for 5 minutes and was embarassed with the people walking down the stairs, she didn't move an inch, but I kept pumping her and she refrain from moaning loud. Then when more people start swarming down the stairs, I took a chance in the break of the crowd and pull out and she jump off me with a moan cos my HEAD pops out.

I kept my manhood quickly and pull her close to me, with her facing me and her back to the crowd, I massage her clits and she was enjoying it... When we saw that for 15 minutes, the crowd didn't stop, we decided to end our session.

It was a short session, i didn't managed to cum, she too didn't managed to climax, we promised each other we will make each other climax the next time we meet.... I went home feeling STIFF and make love with my wife that night and cummed a lot on her, throughout the sex with wifey, my thoughts were the penetration with Apple... I felt bad... It was the last sex I had with wife then...

And for the next few weeks, Apple and myself were busy again with work... But finally, we met up in December end... My wife was about 2 months pregnant by now.

michael_368
10-06-2006, 03:36 PM
Thanks bro for sharing this exciting encounter of yours, keep up..will camp here for more.:D

heatingup
10-06-2006, 06:29 PM
bro geckoSG,

thanks for sharing.
keep it cumming.

envy your encounters with Apple.

wonder why i don't have such good luck after all these years? sian :(

BigGuy
10-06-2006, 11:28 PM

Clap..clap..tks for the story bro bigguy..cant imagine ur expression the moment she open the door and sit in ur car..."once u see her"...hehehe[/QUOTE]

Wa lan......my face turned abit white and stunned for a moment. But then i try not to play ppl out. On phone she has sweet n nice voice. On bed she is fairly good n like her bbbj.......so looks.....not ugly and that kind of real fat n round......just lun lor

BigGuy
10-06-2006, 11:31 PM
Bro nowaday u so free.....:D

now reservist ma.......thats y.....other days during office hour look look see see lor

BigGuy
10-06-2006, 11:34 PM
Yo bro, when you said 'I was stunned and mesmerized by her' earlier, my first impression was that she was gorgeous. And now when you stated she's a carrier, my first question (to you), did your car sink to one side? Its rhetorical, no need to answer. :D

hahahaha.....must change abit la.....honest answer to the car.....abit man:rolleyes:

BigGuy
10-06-2006, 11:39 PM
Hey bro, why not you start a new thread and teach us some skills / techniques to hook up some FB? ;) For example the things to say or not to say during dates, what kind of signs to know you have her "hooked"?, body gestures and such, etc.

Sad to say, although I've crossed over mid life but skill is only beginner, as only started this new career this year. So far only have 2 FB - one in Beijing and another in HK. SGP so difficult to find...damn...

Sorry bro geckoSG for hijacking your thread. :)

good idea....but then no need start a new thread la. To be there are no skills nor techniques. juz some of the following:

1) Luck
2) Where n when
3) chemistry (e.g image, EQ n IQ)
4) maybe job u r in lor

BigGuy
10-06-2006, 11:43 PM
Too fleshy will scare the man away, too sticky will also push the man further.
Then again, on the first date, she is like aircraft carrier, u still got interest to bonk her?

if everytime clubbimg n can get ONS, then u can choose, reject n run.

after the selection, passed n be your FB, u can stay put.

if all else fails then u got no choice......btw she did not hide the fact she is fat so i respect her for that.

now u understand yea? plus its free, no string attached, no feeling just do it:)

geckoSG
11-06-2006, 03:53 PM
A break during the weekend for me to contribute.
Thanks for those that have upz me

Here goes...

Apple & I met up again in December, this time, I met her @ her office after 7:30PM where all her colleagues have gone home. her workplace was hard to find for me. It was somewhere near the National Junior College.

We agreed to meet to see each other and nothing more as she was having menses. Also, her office is not convenient for a bonk and she is expecting a late customer, but she could allow me to work with her there if I behave myself.

When I arrive, Apple offered me some of her homemade chocolate tarts. They were very nice. She really had the heart to do these small things in life. I tasted the tarts and felt the sweetness and effort she put into these.

As we continued working with our own work for a while, I could stop to think about her, so I initiated kissing with her for a while. Then her "expected" customer came and knock on the glass door, she left me and served the customer over the counter. When she returns back into the office, I looked at her, pull her chair close to me. "What are you trying to do, this is an office... People may see us" she responded. I told her its ok and french her, we kissed passionately again and i start to caress her again through her clothings, @ the point which I went down for the glory hole. She stopped me.
"Menses... Can't". Out of respect, I stopped.

We continued to french and hug for a while before she wanted to leave for home. So, we walked from the Institue to the main road and waited for our transport outside National Junior College.

We did not meet each other after that but kept contact on Yahoo. Then in mid April, an opportunity arises and we met, this time, I had convinced her to go to the hotel...

(To be continued)

Sorry bros, nothing much happened this round... Next post will be sizzling...

geckoSG
11-06-2006, 04:18 PM
Thank you all...

This thread that I have started, the events and location are real.

To the bro that ZAPPED me, asking me to "GET A ROOM!"
My advise to you is, please get a LIFE... It shows that you are abusing
your privillege to uppz or zappz people.

I appreciate all others who are more civilised to read and understand the contents on my contribution. I will continue to contribute more til the story
ends. Cheers.

best123
11-06-2006, 04:45 PM
nice story bro...ups you...

poison
11-06-2006, 08:37 PM
... My wife was about 2 months pregnant by now.

when is she giving birth? Did u try sex during pregnancy? No harm trying.

geckoSG
11-06-2006, 09:56 PM
when is she giving birth? Did u try sex during pregnancy? No harm trying.

Bro, thanks for your concern... She has given birth already last Year in July, this encounter started in Year 2004. Also, during my wife pregnancy, wifey refused to have sex and I respect her decision for that as it is making her uncomfortable.

I will contribute more tomorrow... Cheers

BigGuy
12-06-2006, 01:40 AM
YOOOOOHOOOOO................me gonna hijack the thread for awhile:D

During the world cup opening, i was so busy and sian at home that I went back to my regular hangout that I had not gone for a long long time. in fact I dun even know if my kakis are still there, though I know some have gone to China Black which I am not sure even if it is still around.

Anyway i was there pretty late at almost 12 midnite. Lots of ppl watching the football but i just made my rounds. Many new faces, almost all the bouncers face have changed too. sad to say,indeed many have change their clubbing place or are we getting too old for that place.

Then suddenly, someone caught my eyes. some chick that i bonk before. I can't really remember her name but face still can la. She has also put on some weight but look better though. she came to me said hi and that she with her colleagues bla bla bla. getting abit sian and wanted to MOS, there at least i can hang at the Sky Lounge and better pick up place. Plus as a VVIP sometime bio chio bu can wayang.

then she told me her colleagues all going off liao and so like i always do volunteered to send her home but then she said she also drive. but dun mind me walking her to her car. knn abit sian but then since i also want to leave so might as well. reach her car and teased her that she got a new car. very nice la then ask her drive me to my car at the next carpark.

upond reaching din want to alight so talk cock with her and about old times. then start to raba raba. then boldly ask her for a bbbj forold time sake. without saying much she did. the rest pretty standard n no FJ. Carpark too bright.

geckoSG
12-06-2006, 08:26 AM
then boldly ask her for a bbbj forold time sake. without saying much she did. the rest pretty standard n no FJ. Carpark too bright.

Envy you my friend... I really hope I have such Luck... Lady Luck seems to have left me... LOLz

KeLianRen
12-06-2006, 08:46 AM
Good story Bro... Keep it coming... I'm applying 'PR' here liao... :D

Juz upz u liao...

geckoSG
12-06-2006, 09:45 AM
So, in April, we met @ chinatown and went to Hotel81, I was suppose to book the hotel first but then I predicted that half an hour will be wasted. Hence, I waited for her to come, we went into the hotel together and I settled the administration. She was quite upset then, but I explained to her and make her feel better, i assured her that it is ok.

When we reach the room, and settled our stuff on the floor, we sat on the bed looking @ each other, we cuddled and kissed passionately, we know that we will not be disturbed by anyone... As we kissed, my hands were all over her with her clothes on... She closes her eyes to enjoy my touches... I had made her inverted nipples harden and her pussy moist with my rubbing through her pants, she was moaning badly with my kisses on her neck...

When I felt that her panties were wet enuff, slowly I pulled her away from me, I removed her blouse buttons slowly, admiring her body (thought they were A cups). She still have that stretch marks on her tummy, but I was more looking forward to seeing her waxed pussy....

I removed her pants and revealed a red/black g-string. It turns me on immediately, I sink my head down and lick her, tasting her sweet juice and licking her clitoris. She grabs my head hard and moan out loudly, there was no holding back required. I loved her clean pussy, waxed and sexy.

She moved me up and frenched me again after a while, I had this amazing hardon when I felt her body on me, she helped me to removed my belt and I took off everything, I was dripping my pre-cum on her body, she gave me a horny look and giggled on my dripping stick precum. I started rubbing my manhood on her pussy area without penetrating in... she was enjoying it... My precum was giving more sauce. I tried inserting partially in, but she stopped me... "You forgot the Rubber". Opps, in my excitement I forgot to "play safe".

So, I put my CD on and tried inserted again, as she was extremely wet and excited. To help insertion , she spread herself fully... After a bit of struggling, Mushroom Head finally gets to go into the glory hole! She let out a satisfying moan when I inserted in..

OMG! She was damn tight! I could feel the wall on every inch of my manhood. I started slowly penetrating and increasing my speed, she was cuddling me close to her body and I almost couldn't breathe! We french all the time I was bonking her, at times that I bonk hard, she gave out the "argh!" screams and made me extremely hard.

Alas, I couldn't last more than 15 minutes and cumm into the condom! I know she wasn't satisfied yet... So, I prepared for 2nd round, reached for my bag for another rubber... and what did I found out?

Shit! I only had one in my bag all these while! What to do???!?!?

(To be continued...)

geckoSG
12-06-2006, 02:11 PM
With my only last protection left... I looked @ Apple blankly, I told her what happened and she was staring back @ me. So how? Feeling lost and frustrated, I told her "Lie Back down"

I make myself stiff again (with the used condom on) and inserted into her. "God, dun let my condom fall off..." and pumped her again. I kept gaining speed and bonk her for a while when I felt something a missed, the rubber had
slipped into her. I took out the rubber and saw that quite a lot of my juice had spread into her. I told her about it... She looked quite lost as well, so we laid back on the bed and continued cuddling and kissing. I told her that its quite risky for us to do it again without protection as my precum could also make her pregnant if some of my juices didn't cum out earlier just now.

But I guess she was too horny by my fingering that she took my shaft and inserted into herself raw, this time she was on top of me but wasn't really pumping, she doesn't know how, so, I grab her and hug her close to me and humped her from the bottom, I hear her moans and "arghs" and constantly there were times that she shivered. I know she had her climax that she had looked forward to, I didn't stopped and kept pumping her vigorously, "that's the position she liked" I guess. I kept doing so for about 15 minutes until I was too tired, I stopped for a while and she huggz me very close.

We frenched passionately with my manhood in her. She asked me if I like RAW with her and I answered YES... She was so tight down there and had constantly tried to make me shiok by squeezing her pussy muscle. We kissed so passionately that I felt she will be my long term fling. I have started to loved her....

Before we end, I flip her onto the bed and hump her again like no tomorrow, this time, I pulled out and cummed all over her body and she watched me do so with a satisfying look. We both had a good session together.

We huggz again on the bed and petted again before time is up and we bathed and left the hotel, during our journey home, we sms each other and agreed to meet again for another session... I know she had enjoyed the feel of it.

But during our sms conversation, we did talked about the possibility of discontinue our fling if my sex life is back with my wife. At this point, I hate to lose her, so I told her we shall see how things are...

best123
12-06-2006, 04:57 PM
good story man!

sethiot
12-06-2006, 05:48 PM
Nice story, hope to hear more from you soon.

geckoSG
13-06-2006, 11:55 AM
I'm back with more...

Ever since i had made love with Apple, we were very close to each other as thought we are married to each other. We didn't get much chance to meet but had told each other how much we loved each other and missed each other. We were initially worried about her getting pregnant from our RAW session but her period came in a week and we both ease off a bit.

It was about May when we met again, same place @ hotel81, this time, I had booked a room and waited for her. I picked her up outside the hotel and proceed in. It was evening after we have knocked off.

This time, she worn a see thru blouse with a shawl to cover it. A short skirt to compliment the top, we wasted no time kissing this time round when we reach the hotel, we frenched passionately and feel each other all over, she has participate after I told her thru IM several times. We helped each other removed our clothings and I would always start with foreplay on her... she enjoyed the every second on licking I gave her.

She had told me before that she does not like to taste sperm, but is willing to learn how to blow me, so I taught her how. I moved her head closer to my manhood and she started to lick. I enjoyed her tongue swirling around my "tau tao", "to the lower shaft area" I told her. And she licks her way down. It was enjoyable... I taught her how to blow me and she learns slowly, initially she just suck the mushroom area and did put the shaft in, it made me so horny. So, I prepare her mentally that I will thrust deeper into her mouth and ask her to stop me if I went too deep and choke her.

She nodded and I proceed to insert in, by the time my shaft went half way in, she pushed me away a bit, told me that it was hitting near the throat.
So, I stopped, predicted the thrusting area and told her to hold her position and kept thrusting my dick in her mouth, my precum kept flowing out of her mouth with her saliva, it was heaven to me...

I was really stiff looking @ her sucking me and seeing my precum flows out from her mouth... I wanted to explode into her, but out of respect that she doesn't like to taste cum, I control myself. With a stiff rod, I pull myself out from her mouth and spread her legs open for penetration....

(To be continued...) :p

Offspring
13-06-2006, 05:23 PM
YOOOOOHOOOOO................me gonna hijack the thread for awhile:D

During the world cup opening, i was so busy and sian at home that I went back to my regular hangout that I had not gone for a long long time. in fact I dun even know if my kakis are still there, though I know some have gone to China Black which I am not sure even if it is still around.

Anyway i was there pretty late at almost 12 midnite. Lots of ppl watching the football but i just made my rounds. Many new faces, almost all the bouncers face have changed too. sad to say,indeed many have change their clubbing place or are we getting too old for that place.

Then suddenly, someone caught my eyes. some chick that i bonk before. I can't really remember her name but face still can la. She has also put on some weight but look better though. she came to me said hi and that she with her colleagues bla bla bla. getting abit sian and wanted to MOS, there at least i can hang at the Sky Lounge and better pick up place. Plus as a VVIP sometime bio chio bu can wayang.

then she told me her colleagues all going off liao and so like i always do volunteered to send her home but then she said she also drive. but dun mind me walking her to her car. knn abit sian but then since i also want to leave so might as well. reach her car and teased her that she got a new car. very nice la then ask her drive me to my car at the next carpark.

upond reaching din want to alight so talk cock with her and about old times. then start to raba raba. then boldly ask her for a bbbj forold time sake. without saying much she did. the rest pretty standard n no FJ. Carpark too bright.

u very free nowadays hor? kns, got good lobang, as usual, never chio.

BigGuy
13-06-2006, 05:25 PM

You keep on MIA how to chio you. When MOS with me bro:)

Offspring
13-06-2006, 05:37 PM
You keep on MIA how to chio you. When MOS with me bro:)

VIP lounge issit? Me never been there, so if u dont mind bringing a mountain tortise out, can lor.

pm me and we'll arrange.

geckoSG
14-06-2006, 01:24 PM
Will update the story next week mates! This week a bit upset over financial issue with wifey. Cheers and have a nice week!

superman
14-06-2006, 01:27 PM
Take care bro. Hope to hear from you soon.:)

geckoSG
21-06-2006, 01:15 PM
Sorry bros for the late post... Been busy with Windows Vista Beta 2 Installation & Testing... Now writing more with my Office 2007 beta somemore...

There she was, lying with her spread legs on the bed, I took my time to admire her body, her tummy's stretch marks still remains noticable after her third child, a mark of motherhood. My stiff rod was wet with precum and her saliva, slowly I tried penetrating into her tight pussy, it always takes some time before i could have a smooth entry, tight as it was. I slowly pumped her and hug her closely, the way she would like it to be... She was no longer shy with me and moan herself naturely, we would frenched each other like we are married to each other.

When she ride me on top, she was more pro-active to pump, not like previous. As we pump, I tried using my fingers to finger into her pussy while my dick was in her, it was tight for two, but I know she had enjoy it. Honestly, it was very awkward due to the distance... So, I switched "hole" for fingering...

Without her expecting, I caressed her anal area, I stain my fingers with some of our juices during the pumping session and inserted my finger into her anal slowly, she did not stopped my action and I started fingering her @ a faster pace. She hugged me even tighter and I could sense that she dun know if this is ok. I didn't wanna ask her and kept fingering her anal, I withdraw my fingers from her tight anal from time to time to get more juices for smooth finger penetration.

She moaned and hugged me tighter each time I withdraw and each time I penetrated with my fingers. I didn't wanna hurt her with my bro, so I started slow. She moaned so sexily and the way she pumped me hard on top and squeezed her pussy muscle, I soon surrendered to her and exploded... We huggz each other tightly for a while and kissed passionately before falling back onto the bed looking @ each other and caressing.

She finally asked why i analed her as it was the first time she was treated this way. She thought I was gay, I had to spent time explaining, she confessed that at times it was very shiok when there was enuff juices in her anal.

So, before we go, I told her, we will try anal with my manhood one day, once she is ready. She seems hesitated but she agreed to try, we spent time bathing each other and cudding in bed, before dressing up for home...

(more coming soon)

Offspring
22-06-2006, 05:17 PM
your story damm solid. more pls.

best123
22-06-2006, 06:40 PM
I am a big fan of yours Gecko!

coolguy28_1999
22-06-2006, 07:40 PM
very confusing, 2 stories and I cannot link which one is which ???!!!!!

babycheong
22-06-2006, 07:50 PM
nice story...keep it coming:D

StatusQuo
22-06-2006, 08:09 PM
keep it up brother, me staying tuned :D

LordVader
22-06-2006, 08:45 PM
Lao jiao reported and points upped

gongongong
23-06-2006, 12:15 PM
A very well told story. Keep them coming! Upped you although it's just one point.

I believe she's on the pills since you are doing her raw? :D

geckoSG
23-06-2006, 02:53 PM
A very well told story. Keep them coming! Upped you although it's just one point.

I believe she's on the pills since you are doing her raw? :D

Honestly, she wasn't on pills, we took the chance, we worried for a week and got a relieve when her auntie came...

geckoSG
23-06-2006, 03:26 PM
For those bros who have uppz me, thanks for the support.

We had again once in June and had a more conversational session with each other, she talked about possibility of leaving me when my wife gave birth in July, I was devasted, stopped her, kissed her and huggz her passionately. I tried not to think about this possibility and asked her to just enjoy our session together.

In July, my wife gave birth to a beautiful son, we were excited about it, Apple knew about it and was happy for me too. It was in August, I invited her to my place and introduced her to my family during my son's first month celebration, Apple brought her youngest son & maid along too. She had fun with my baby and we didn't show any signs of lovers relationship, just plain friendship as we intended to.

Following the months, we met again in August, had an SOP session and did a number to anal penetration with my fingers to prepare her. We talked about having more time with each other. So we make a pact to take half a day leave to be with each other longer...

Finally, in late September, Apple and myself checked into the hotel @ about 2PM after she settled some legal issue about her debts, etc. We had a nice packet meal together in the room, wasted no time kissing and cuddling each other in bed after meal (didn't bother to rest). She worn a very sexy lingerine (top) and cover it up only with a pullover. She had a red colored G-string and slightly lacy bra on the top and had a very short jeans skirt.

We huggz each other on the bed, and help stripped one another, she stripped me down completely while i removed her every piece of clothings less her translucent lingerine top. I always had the fetish to have clothed sex with a woman.

I fondle her and kissed her as usually, dipping my head down regularly to taste her sweet pussy juice and admire her expression and waxed pussy while shifting my body towards her so that she could hold or caress my manhood.

Since we had about 7 hours to ourselves, I took things slowly, I asked her to oral me and she took her own time to lick and suck me slowly, at times, i got excited and deep throat her a bit. Some of my precum dripped onto her lingerine, but she doesn't mind. It was so spectacular seeing her enjoying the juice dripping out from her mouth....

We shifted to 69 as I wanted her to enjoy too, we suck and licked each other for a very long time before I lay her down and inserted myself in....

(To be continued... Need to check server liao...)

best123
23-06-2006, 05:28 PM
more!!! <<CLAP>>

Offspring
25-06-2006, 02:53 AM
more leh, ka kin ka kin!

PS: To that person that up me, tks. Dunno who u r.:)

geckoSG
26-06-2006, 03:24 PM
Sorry for the late updates, been busy with work...

So, I inserted myself into her (as usual, need some time before it POPs in). Each time I do that, I enjoy watching her facial expression. U sometimes can't really tell if it hurts them or they enjoy the sudden POP...

I pumped her missionary slowly and watch her enjoying it, we would always loved to cuddle each other tightly, ever the GF feeling. Frenching was long and sweet, I loved to sink my face into her body to smell her sweet body scent. Lovely, she knows how to maintain her body, smooth, white and tender... Little trace of a housewife...

I would try to pull myself away as much so that I could do a more powerful thrust, but she would always pull me back down again... Its so personal in the sex session... We exchange several poses until I did her in doggie, at this point, the bed would be wet with her juice that dripped down...

During doggie, I thrust her slowly from behind, so that I can have my time admiring her body, her silky hair dancing from the thrust, makes u so horny about her. I placed some KY jelly on my finger and started inserting into her anal, each time I did this, she will sink her body completely down on the bed to escape from me, but I will follow suit and press myself on her and insert my fingers in... I would insert slowly and use a lot of lubricant to compensate for the missing juices, until my middle finger could go all the way into her, I would slowly pump her while fingering her anal to let her feel my fingers in her anal pressing against the pussy area... After a while, she would show signs of enjoyment of anal, this is when I thought... "Time for the Second Finger to join in...."

MeiEnQianEn
26-06-2006, 05:33 PM
wow.. god i just love anal... going to try it one of these days...
gathering experience from the bros here.. :P

geckoSG
27-06-2006, 10:11 AM
More this round...

Applying KY jelly on my second finger, I slowly withdraw out my first finger halfway and inserted the second as not to hurt her. She let out a moan when two fingers met each other in the same hole while I was still pumping her extremely slowly.

Finding it an awkward position to finger her and pumping her, I withdraw both my fingers and my manhood and sat down with her butt face my face. I placed more jelly onto my fingers and inserted them into her anal... There she was... moaning again, twisting her body. What a magnificient sight, slowly I pump my fingers and tries to swirl them inside her to enlarge her anal hole. Pumped for about 5 minutes before I tried 3 fingers. This time, she pull my hands preventing them from going in. I guess it hurts, so i withdrawn and inserted 2 back in, pumped again for a while. "Maybe I spent too much time on the back hole?" I thought.

So, I withdrawn all my fingers, applied KY jelly on my THUMB and other 2 fingers, inserted my thumb in her anal and 2 fingers into her pussy, she moan sexily with the new way of insertion, I pumped her with my fingers and thumb, constantly rubbing her inner flesh wall where the fingers and thumb can feel each other against the wall. I can see she was enjoying. Apple constantly couldn't open her eyes and used her body to feel my fingering.

It was making me so steamy and hot to see her sexy enjoyable look. My manhood was stiff, precum was drooling inside the condom... Its time for
action again.... :eek:

admiralty
27-06-2006, 06:49 PM
hey, jus finished reading the entire thread..... nice story Bro geckoSG.

Keep up the good works.....

Cheerio,

adm

geckoSG
27-06-2006, 06:55 PM
Sianz, got to work OT... Here goes the last part...

With her anal full of KY jelly and her pussy wet, I withdrawn my fingers, told her to stop me if it hurts and tried to push my curved mushroom into her anal.
It was super tight, I placed more KY Jelly on the tip of my dick and at the entrance of her anal. I tried again... It took me some effort before my head starts disappearing into her. She would give out those moan of first timer, if you guys get what i mean with a virgin...

Slowly, I pump a bit once my Tua Tao is in, maybe that hurt her, she told me its a bit pain, then I realized that i should go slightly deeper as my head is at the area of the anal which is suppose to be tight... I told her to hold on slightly a bit and tried inserting in further. Luckily for me, I did my homework before that and lubricated her well.

At last! My entire manhood was in there... She gave out a relieved moan to me, and was panting... I hold on there and admire my first ever anal penetration. Slowly, I started my pumping, yeah, it was really seriously tight.

she didn't stop me at this point, I asked if she was ok, she said "yeah, I think so", being harden on my rod, I increase my intensity of pumping her from behind, it was a great feeling for me. Slowly, I moved her body up with me and hugz her breast and fondled her pussy a bit... She seems powerless and this turns me on further, as if I gave her such a good time that she can't resist it...

I hump her for quite a while before I felt the need to erupt, pulled out my manhood and pull off the rubber! As she lay down on the bed, I cum all over her lacy top and face. All these while, we did not took off her lacy sexy top.

It was a satifying experience, I lay beside her for a while, and we TCSS, she asked if i was gay again and i assured her once more. We french for a while more before we had a second round of sex, this time I concentrated on her pussy for her to feel the extreme pleasure. That day, we spent a fruitful session of 6 hours having great foreplays and sex. I cummed 3 times that day alone with her... But only had one anal session as she said she dun like that feel but do not know how to reject me.

At the end of the day, we bathed and left, she was quite upset that I cummed all over her top on the first the second round. But she felt kinky about it. We promised to meet again after her beautician certificate and my Degree exams...

Unfortunately, that was the last session we had. Apple seems to feel guilty towards my wife and wants me to take care of my wife and son. We parted since then in late December 2005. I still missed her til date. But she is ignoring me.

Thanks all Brudders that supported me. Until some nice lady is willing to be my FB, this shall be the only thread here... I still miss my Apple. Wish her all the best.

I do know there is 2 brudders (maybe from here) eyeing on her and is chatting with her... Good luck to you, do take care of her if you are in touch with her. Cheers. :o

zl1983
28-06-2006, 09:54 AM
well done..

nice story

but guess all stories will haf an ending some day..

nv e less keep it up bro..

:D

Offspring
30-06-2006, 10:21 AM

for no reason, me kena zapped. Gonna keep my mouth shut. To the zapper, what comes around goees around :)

Good story. Will up u.

BigGuy
01-07-2006, 02:34 AM
for no reason, me kena zapped. Gonna keep my mouth shut. To the zapper, what comes around goees around :)

Good story. Will up u.

ho la....up u liao la

Offspring
01-07-2006, 07:41 PM
ho la....up u liao la

thank you hor. Fyi, u see wat that balless freak wrote

"26-06-2006 04:25 PM
bloody asshole. provide yr lobangs first before asking other brudders to provide. nb! "

As thou i dont know u like tat. Oi, le ae peng yui issit?

Anyway, tks. :)

BigGuy
05-07-2006, 11:15 AM
thank you hor. Fyi, u see wat that balless freak wrote

"26-06-2006 04:25 PM
bloody asshole. provide yr lobangs first before asking other brudders to provide. nb! "

As thou i dont know u like tat. Oi, le ae peng yui issit?

Anyway, tks. :)

Nevermind la......normal for such things to happen.

Rainman, Hotdick n Smiler......FALL IN AND UPz Offspring points:)

Offspring
05-07-2006, 12:26 PM
Nevermind la......normal for such things to happen.

Rainman, Hotdick n Smiler......FALL IN AND UPz Offspring points:)

ICT finish buay? When want to go so i can post my own FR huh? I will be out of town from 12th till 22nd. Let me know hor. :)

geckoSG
05-07-2006, 04:03 PM
Go where? :P

Offspring
10-07-2006, 01:18 AM
Go where? :P

to down under. Must go international forum and see any happenings there or not :)

geckoSG
12-07-2006, 01:38 PM
For those bros that kept PM me asking me to introduce.

I'm sorry, I'm not a OKT. Apple is a nice lady that I know of.
She is now living a peaceful life after filing divorcing with her
husband and is with a more matured and responsible man.

I am happy for her although our relationship may be a mistake.
But I do treasure time spent with her. So, please spent your
own time on the internet or pubs, etc. Dun ask me for contacts!

;) ;)

eeemen
28-07-2006, 12:40 PM
Bro GeckoSG, thanks for a great story. Enjoyed it, cheers, and happy bonking!!

2nutsN1stic
28-07-2006, 12:52 PM
Thanks for the encounter.... :)

cool_n_long66
25-06-2007, 09:28 AM
Bro! I saluted you....yes! we must "help" the poor sex straved wives. Hahaha
never mind the mosquitoes and snakes...that is small matters, yes? 1st got to get into her panty.
Have a good day...love reading your life stories. I will "up" if I can.

5m@||¢h@ng3
22-08-2007, 05:47 PM
Miss the old delphi forums too, it was the mother load of info for massage/health center info.

Missed the delphi forums back then...

Very entertaining durin office hours and using it as material to chat up the sexy secretary with 34B. :D

Still remember the story abt the cheongster who did everything to "revenge" the gal who gave him an AR. F**T of the century, I guess. Anyone remember that? :p

sgct
23-08-2007, 01:02 PM
Good story upz 4 u bro :D

Kiss Me
23-08-2007, 03:32 PM
Any update???i miss the story:D

geckoSG
24-08-2007, 10:18 AM
Thanks for the support lads, unfortunately, I will not be posting any more
for the time being on my flings, unless I found a good reason for myself
to do so...

Do take care now! Be safe. Not Sorry.

lglg666
13-10-2008, 10:26 AM
Unfortunately, that was the last session we had. Apple seems to feel guilty towards my wife and wants me to take care of my wife and son. We parted since then in late December 2005. I still missed her til date. But she is ignoring me.

Thanks all Brudders that supported me. Until some nice lady is willing to be my FB, this shall be the only thread here... I still miss my Apple. Wish her all the best.

I do know there is 2 brudders (maybe from here) eyeing on her and is chatting with her... Good luck to you, do take care of her if you are in touch with her. Cheers. :o

Bro....one word of advice, never bring any FB home to meet wife or family. They will start to feel the "guilt thingy" and that shall be the end of good fun.

oxgyen
12-12-2009, 10:55 AM
Bro....one word of advice, never bring any FB home to meet wife or family. They will start to feel the "guilt thingy" and that shall be the end of good fun.

Yup. or rather a smart move to end a relationship

marknick
09-12-2011, 09:59 AM
Awesome! :cool:

studdyme
09-12-2011, 10:13 AM
....power!

geckoSG
09-12-2011, 10:16 AM
Thanks pple, never realized that you guys managed to dig this old thread. Thanks for the support... Have a good weekend dudes.

thomaskwa
17-12-2011, 04:48 PM
nice story any more to share?

Gaofar
12-05-2012, 09:49 PM
Yeah, and thanks to TS signature and here I am..

Hahaha, "digging" it up again yeah?.. Cheers to TS!

geckoSG
14-05-2012, 12:24 PM
Thanks for the support.

Likeucare
14-05-2012, 02:15 PM
ha ha kinky story ;)

geckoSG
14-05-2012, 04:15 PM
It ain't too kinky at all, my last few FBs that known me via SBF were keen on ANAL sex after reading my threads. We did explore slowly, first few times, we had normal passionate sex (I didn't try to touch their rear).

After a while, as they becomes more horny, we explore more, its always the position of cowgirl, when they faces me, I would loved to suck their breast with my face buried deep in, then use one of my fingers to apply KY jelly and insert slowly into the rear, do not force all the way in. Slowly let your fingers stay til the hole expand, then use 1 finger to massage first. Keep re-fueling your KY jelly to the fingers.

As time goes by, the anal penetration becomes another form of estacy for them and they will be wishing your tool to be in them once you had open up sufficient for direct penetration. Remember, lots of lubs are required. And no rough play.

pendragon_sg
08-05-2013, 08:42 AM
It ain't too kinky at all, my last few FBs that known me via SBF were keen on ANAL sex after reading my threads. We did explore slowly, first few times, we had normal passionate sex (I didn't try to touch their rear).

After a while, as they becomes more horny, we explore more, its always the position of cowgirl, when they faces me, I would loved to suck their breast with my face buried deep in, then use one of my fingers to apply KY jelly and insert slowly into the rear, do not force all the way in. Slowly let your fingers stay til the hole expand, then use 1 finger to massage first. Keep re-fueling your KY jelly to the fingers.

As time goes by, the anal penetration becomes another form of estacy for them and they will be wishing your tool to be in them once you had open up sufficient for direct penetration. Remember, lots of lubs are required. And no rough play.

hope to hear more anal stories from you bro~!

geckoSG
08-05-2013, 11:13 AM
Wow. Thanks for digging up the thread again...

BTW, read everything with a pinch of salt...

symboliz
08-05-2013, 12:27 PM
great story support

bigmannow
11-06-2013, 12:34 PM
great thread..

geckoSG
11-06-2013, 01:23 PM
Thank You for digging up again

itiswhatitis
11-06-2013, 04:28 PM
superb story!!!

LovePotion
11-06-2013, 11:37 PM
great story u have :)

geckoSG
12-06-2013, 06:31 PM
Thank you all, due to work problems nowsaday, I seldom have the mood to write stories. I'm still looking for someone (HER) whom can fit into my schedule, but in the meantime. Just want to concentrate on clearing shit at office