PDA

View Full Version : I got this from the web somewhere...

Souledge
08-06-2006, 12:15 PM
Sorry i am just sharing this... I have to mention again that this is not written by me... I really forgot where... but i am just sharing for the brothers here...

Loan Shark's privileges
by tension68

My name is Ah Huat, I am a loan shark, or what Singaporeans call Da Err Loong. It is not a pretty or nice job, but there are times when there are certain privileges and advantages that come my way.

One example is when collecting debts from girls. Most of the times, the girls do not borrow directly, but goes through their guy friends or even boy friends. I remember one time when a girl called Linda borrowed money from me. The amount was small by my standards, but she needed it to repay gambling debts for her father. Her boyfriend, Ah Seng came to me through other references. After 2 months of paying only the interest, she could not afford to handle it anymore. Ah Seng approached me to ask for "give more time". My usual reply is, "no need to do business ah?" When these types of case involving girls come by, I usually ask the girl to come along with to tell her story. But the result is always the same, pay up.. or else. That is when I get the privileges.

I told Linda that either she paid up, or I will intro her ways to earn money to pay me back. Ah Seng tried to beg on her behalf, but I told my assistants to bring him away. Isolating the girl is a good tactic. I did not need to scare Linda too much, especially when I threatened to chop off Ah Seng's fingers for intro to a bad borrower. I told Linda that I can intro "business" to her, but I would have the first go. To be honest, I was only thinking that I would f*ck Linda for two hours, but upon seeing her, I decided to do her the whole night. I told her that from her debt of $5000, I would deduct an appropriate amount for trying her myself. I also told her that I would have to see how she performed to see what "clients" to intro. She wanted to wait till some other night, but I immediately called out to my assistants to punch Ah Seng. Then, she agreed.

I took her to my favourite hotel, and paid for the whole night. When we were in the room, I tried to relax Linda by saying to her that it was easy to please customers, just smile at them and make a little effort to make them cum fast. Linda was still nervous and scared. I really wanted to enjoy my time with her, so I asked if she had sex with Ah Seng. She meekly replied. "yes". I told her to sit beside me on the bed, and looked closely at her face and body. She wore a tight blue t-shirt, with a faded jeans and platform shoes. I tried to hug her, but she shrugged away. I knew then that I had to assert myself. It was always the same, I had to be the big bad guy. So I ordered her to stay still and let me undress her. At this point, she started to cry softly, but I did not care. I wanted to ravage her and have a good time.

I took off her t-shirt and revealed a pink bra; her breasts were not too big, around 34b, almost a C cup. I traced the outlines of her breasts, watching her tears roll down her cheeks, her eyes were closed and she turned her face away from me. I traced my fingers from her breasts-filled bra, to her flat stomach, rubbing her belly, feeling her shiver and trying to inch away from me.

I could feel the hardness in my cock, I roughly undid her jeans and pulled it down in short violent thugs. Linda was crying out louder now, with heaving sobs and trying to use her hands to cover her bra covered breasts and her matching pink panties. With a stern voice I ordered her to remove her hands and to stop crying. She softened her crying and slowly moved her hands to her sides. I sat back on the bed and took in the sight of Linda, in bra and panties. She was around 1.67m tall, with shoulder length hair, and a very pretty face. I told her to turn in a circle slowly for me to access her body. She bowed her head and cried a little louder, but I stopped her with a grunt from my throat. She complied slowly, moving ever so slowly, turning to her left in an obvious effort to escape my stare.

When her ass was facing me, I reached out my right hand and lightly grabbed it. "Aahh" Linda shrieked and ran to the door, squatting down, covering herself. Now I was a bit annoyed, and I put my hands to my hips and gave her a very angry face, and said to her, "If you don't make me happy, or you don't want to go through with this, Ah Seng will not only lose his fingers, he will lose his hand. And I will add some more interest to your amount!" Upon hearing this, Linda cried out, "No! Please.. no."

I went over to her, knelt down and said in a soft voice, "Think of this as a learning experience. If you make me happy, I might deduct $1000 from your debt to me. It is all up to you. You can listen to me and make me happy, and I will also make you enjoy the time with me. Or, you could dress up and leave now. The choice is yours."

I went back to sit on the bed and left Linda to think it over. After two minutes, Linda walked back to me with her head bowed and said softly, "Please don't hurt Ah Seng, he tried so hard to help me. He is doing two jobs to give me money to pay back the debt. I will try my best to make you happy.. and try not to cry."

"Good, now take off your underwear and lets have a shower together. You have to learn to bath for your clients. It is a good way to check for diseases." I told Linda as I began to strip. She looked up, surprised to hear what I had said. "Look, you owe me money and I want to have fun with you. It is a fair exchange, just think of it as that. It will make life easier for you."

"But.. why are you teaching me?" Linda asked with her eyes wide open. "You owe me money, before you pay up in full, I have to make sure you are still around to do that. That is why when I intro clients to you, you cannot refuse, not unless you think they have diseases. I will protect you, my investment is what you owe me. Understand?" Linda nodded and reached back to undo her bra. I watched closely as her young breasts came free of its restraints, bouncing a little while falling to her rib cage. I reached out to touch her breasts, but she tried to avoid me.

"Umm?" I looked at her sternly. Linda looked scared and bowed her head down again. "Sorry... I ... could not help myself." At this point my erection was killing me and I really did not want to waste any more time. I grabbed Linda and pulled her to me with my left hand, and roughly fondled her breasts with my right hand. "Ahhh! Mm.. NNn No!" She yelled. I squeezed her cheeks with my right hand and said, "get used to this.. and don't waste my time anymore. If you make me angry, I will walk out of this room and personally cut off Ah Seng's hands." With this Linda finally realized that I was in control and that she had no choice but to obey me.

She took off her panties and I took off my briefs. My cock was standing rock hard at her, and she looked away. I pulled her hand and led her into the bathroom. "Remember, bathing the clients require some observation. Try to see if they have any strange marks on their bodies and wash their cocks thoroughly for them. This will help you to see if they have any diseases." I said as I turned on the water and guided her on the method of washing for people.

Linda was not used to bathing for men, I could tell when she clumsily fumbled with my hard cock. I grabbed her hand ans told her, "You cannot be too gentle, otherwise you won't get it clean." I got some soap lotion on my hands and started to bathe Linda. She squirmed and writhed as I rubbed the soap lotion on her breasts and her body. "Don't move!" I commanded. Linda stopped fidgeting and I slowly soaped her breasts, feeling their firmness in my hands as I fondled and kneaded them. I ran my soapy hands from Linda's breasts to her hips and to her bums, squeezing them and pulling her to me. She gasped as our bodies met, my cock nestled nicely under her tummy, inches away from her pussy. I could feel her pubic hair on my balls and inner thighs. Linda's hands were on my chest and her eyes looked into mine. I am 1.74m tall and worked out a bit. It pays to be fit, especially when caught in a fight.

With Linda in my arms, my hands rubbing her ass cheeks in circles, I began to move my body up and down against her, like a snake slithering against her. Linda let out a small sigh, "Ah.. umm..", as my hands went from her buttocks to her thighs, back up to her buttocks and to her back. Her eyes were closed and I can tell she was feeling a bit aroused from the body contact. I pushed my erect cock in between her closed thighs and this made Linda open her eyes with a gasp, "Hammff.." She wanted to move away form me, but I held her tightly, feeling my cock resting just under her pussy, as if her whole body was on my erect cock.

I slowly moved my hips away and into her thighs, causing my cock to literally fuck her closed thighs. The feeling was really good, especially with the water from the shower-head on us, the soapy feeling of Linda's body, and she trying to squeeze her thighs together. I pushed my cock hard between her thighs, holding Linda close on her hips and bums. I could feel my cock head slide under her pussy and this made Linda shiver and writhe her body more. "Umm..[gasp].. ngh.. no.. please.." I did not pay any attention to her pleas, just enjoying myself and trying to lick her ears. She struggled and tried to push me away, but she did not use strength, probably frightened of what I will do to Ah Seng if I got angry with her.

will continue in later stage... sorry guys pls let me know if it have been share before

BigGuy
08-06-2006, 12:21 PM
This was posted in Sammyboy quite sometime ago

Souledge
08-06-2006, 12:22 PM
Oh okay so sorry my friend send it out thru email... then i have save the file up... i did not know it is from here... so sorry i will stop then...

2nutsN1stic
08-06-2006, 12:27 PM
Why post something that's already in the web. U got nothing better to post is it? :mad: :rolleyes:

hardcoremayhem
08-06-2006, 12:38 PM
wah ah long england very good leh! guess newspaper report of "credit companies" being more "modern" is true hor? heh heh!

btw bro BigGuy, i never see b4 the story leh. maybe coz i too lazy to screen thru all the posts. heh!

Punder
08-06-2006, 12:39 PM
continue lei.......:o

eeemen
08-06-2006, 02:27 PM
Bro, goodleh, pls continue.:D

jdi813
08-06-2006, 04:43 PM
missed the story the first time round ... can post it please ... and since u got it on file n r not writing it can u post it all at a go ... instead of keeping us in suspense ...

Thanks

superk92
08-06-2006, 04:52 PM
I quite believe this story as I've known some ppl to be in debt and desperate. Reason they borrowed $ in the first place because they don't have any, hence, would be willing to sell their bodies to clear some of it. More more

BigGuy
08-06-2006, 05:34 PM
wah ah long england very good leh! guess newspaper report of "credit companies" being more "modern" is true hor? heh heh!

btw bro BigGuy, i never see b4 the story leh. maybe coz i too lazy to screen thru all the posts. heh!

Oops i 4got to add that its not quite sometime ago but very like ard 2002 - 2004......

Din stopped the guy from posting......just telling him its was here.

DT23
08-06-2006, 05:51 PM
Why post something that's already in the web. U got nothing better to post is it? :mad: :rolleyes:
did you read this story in sbf b4, newbie???
you want to start a flame??

i hvnt read b4, so please threadstarter pls continue... nothing wrong to re-post a good story.

BigGuy
08-06-2006, 06:04 PM
did you read this story in sbf b4, newbie???
you want to start a flame??

i hvnt read b4, so please threadstarter pls continue... nothing wrong to re-post a good story.

erm i have read b4.......so can comment:)

AD69
08-06-2006, 08:55 PM
This was posted in Sammyboy quite sometime agoYes, it was posted by bro samlee8. I also read it before.

onion_rings
08-06-2006, 09:25 PM
Why post something that's already in the web. U got nothing better to post is it?
Why must u get so mad???That guy is just trying to share a story with us nia...:rolleyes:

Threadstarter think i also have not read this story in this forum due to my own laziness...Can u pls continue...Thanks!!!:o

Matthias
08-06-2006, 09:56 PM
pls continue. i want to read about the part when she gets to deepthroat. :p

dettol
08-06-2006, 09:57 PM

Eh hello, most of the pics and stuff in this forum are from the web anyway. If you not happy then move elsewhere. F**k off from here you understand?

Boost
08-06-2006, 10:04 PM
Its a nice story leh. I would like to read more. :D

ilovesammyboy
08-06-2006, 10:10 PM
ya, pls continue bro.

johnymike
09-06-2006, 01:54 AM
Pls continue. I never read it before also.:)

Rainman
09-06-2006, 02:14 AM
Written by my friend Tension... Wonder where is he now??

First posted in t o k c o k lah..

King
09-06-2006, 06:05 AM
ya man, miss those old days in +++cok....

BigGuy
09-06-2006, 10:16 AM
Written by my friend Tension... Wonder where is he now??

First posted in t o k c o k lah..

hahahahaha.....u lurking around:eek:

Souledge
09-06-2006, 10:39 AM
thanks alot guys... sorry... as this story is one of my fav... and maybe cause i am a pretty new member... i have never seen this story here before... so sorry if i have offend anyone here... so sorry about that... as alot of brother like it... i will continue to post... as for the story post the whole thing up at one time... it is really very long... will post about three page everyday... as there are like 24 pages of word doc i think...
sorry about that..

i will post longer as in part by part... which is stated in the story

Suddenly, I stopped my grinding and pushed her off and spun her around so that her back rested onto my chest. I grinded my erect cock on her firm bums and enjoyed the sensation it gave me. My hands were on Linda's breasts, gently massaging them and feeling her nipples harden. "Aaah.. mmm.." She was making less pleas and more moans now. Slowly I moved my hands down to her pussy. Linda grabbed my hands suddenly and tried to prevent me from touching her pussy. I bent close to her ear and licked it, and bit on her ear lobes. She gasped and tried to cover her ears with her hands. I took the moment of advantage and reached for her pussy with my right hand, holding her left breast with my left hand. Linda's body suddenly went soft, leaning heavily onto me as I fingered her pussy. "Aaooohhh... ohh.. mmm.. ah..." She was really getting wet now.

As I fingered her, I bent her a little forward and with my left hand, guided my cock in between her thighs again. Now, with my right hand, I pressed it onto my cock and it pressed onto her wet pussy, with that I moved my hips and I was dry fucking Linda. Moving my cock on the outer of her pussy, with my right hand pressed onto my cock. The sensation drove Linda into spasms, her whole body shook and her mouth opened and I could almost see the whites of her half closed eyes. This is it, this bitch is mine now.

Part II

I allowed Linda to regain some composure, though it was hard to not try to shove my rock hard cock into her pussy. But precaution is always best.. dun want to get into any shit if she gets pregnant. Linda was more obedient now.. her little orgasm must have made her more relaxed now. I let her out of my arms and told her to finish bathing me. When she held my cock in her left hand, I grabbed her hand and made her masturbate for me. She was taken aback and looked at me with her wide eyes again. "Do this to the clients.. it gets them more excited and most of them will cum faster. Let them touch u when u bath for them.. it excites them more. U dun wan to let them fuck u for more than 10mins." Linda nodded and allowed me to use her hand to continue masturbate my cock. I even showed her how to use her thumb to caress the head of the penis, to stimulate it more. I had to stop her there as I my self was getting excited. She blushed when I told her this.

After that, I gave her the towels to dry herself, and I did so myself too, never letting Linda out of my eyes. My desire for her was burning within me. I kept on watching her dry herself, watching her breasts bounce as she dried them off, and I stared hard at her when she slide the towel in-between her thighs to dry her pussy. "Don't make it too dry when u are wif the clients. U dun wan to use KY all the time.. not really good for you.. and if some clients want to kiss u there, they dun like it as well." "Kiss.. me.. there?" Linda replied with a flushed face and amazed look. "Ah Seng dun really kiss me there.. he say it is dirty.." I could hear my laughter inside.. I am really going to enjoy myself with this girl. "That is becos he is selfish and only want to enjoy on his own."

I sat on the bed and made Linda stand in front of me, "spread your legs." I commanded. Linda bowed her head again and obeyed, moving her legs slightly apart. I heaved a sigh and used my hands to pry those legs apart, so I could get a good view of her pussy. Linda gasped and held onto my shoulder for support. She then turned her head away and bit her lower lip as I used my right hand to "examine" her pussy. It was nice and ripe. She was 19 afterall. Her pubis hair was not a lot, just enuff to make a patch. Even from where I was sitting, I could see the fluids slowly oozing out out her vagina lips. She is nervous but the earlier action must have made her wanting more. I used my right middle finger to rub her clitoris and looked up at her. "Look at me" I commanded again. Linda complied with half-open eyes. "I will make u feel good, dun worry. But I also have to teach u some tricks to make your future clients cum faster. Understand?" I used a softer tone this time, making her want to trust me. Linda nodded and I pulled her right leg onto the edge of the bed. Now she had one leg on the bed and the other on the ground. I knelt down and started to nibble and bite her left thigh. Her hands gripped harder on my shoulder and she let out a sharp moan, "Ahhh." I could see goose pimples forming on her thighs. I took my time in caressing her thighs with my hands, and using my tongue, began licking from her left thigh upwards to her pelvic, making small circles along the way. Linda's response was alluring. She flipped her head back and gave a relived moan, enjoying what I did to her. I ran my tongue across her stomach, then went up to her breasts. Linda twisted her body, arched her back and moaned louder. "Ohh.. Mmmff.. ah.. uuu.. Oh..." I made sure my hands were caressing her all over, from her thighs to her bums, behind her thighs, behind her knees.. and then I pulled her body close to me again and I went for her left ear, licking and flicking her ear lobes. Linda could not resist the sensation she was feeling and did not push me away this time, just writhing and twisting her body, letting out sharp and low moans, sometimes one after another, other times together.

I felt my erect cock head against her pussy and the feeling was unbelievable. I controlled the urge to enter her and asked her how she felt. Linda's face was flushed and she murmured "I ... it ... was good." "Ah Seng never did this to you before?" I asked. "..No.. not like what u did..." "Now, u must learn. Do the same thing or better to me." I told Linda as I released her and laid onto the bed. Linda was getting nervous again, her eyes begged me to just get it over with. "..must..must I?" "Of course! How else will u service the clients. U have to suck their cocks too." With that Linda started to sob again. I realized that I should be more gentler, I had the whole night.. why rush so much. So I crawled up and hugged her. She did not resist me, she was really getting more obedient liao. "I know it will be hard to do this with strangers. But if u dun learn, some of them will last long in fucking u. U want that? Learn the skills and u can make men cum in less than 10 mins after the shower. That way u can repay the debt faster, right?" Linda slowly nodded her head. "Ok, let me make u more comfortable first." I laid her onto the bed and spread her legs apart. Her eyes widened, and she asked me, "you.. u going to kiss me there?" "dun worry. We bathed didn't we? The is the object of bathing.. and u must always bathe with the client. Clean them properly and let them see u clean urself."

As I lowered my head onto Linda's breasts, He closed her eyes and turned her head away. I cupped her breasts together with my hands and licked her nipples lightly. "Errrr... mmmm.." I made circles with my tongue on her nipples.. moving from her nipples to the whole breasts. Then, I suddenly sucked hard on her nipples, causing her to cry out. "AHH!" Linda arched her back and that seemed to present her breasts to me more. I sucked on the left, then the right, alternating from one nipple to the other. I was so into it that I even buried my whole face into her bosom and made circles with my face there. Linda was beside herself and moaned loudly. I was always a tit-man, and Linda had nice firm tits. I squeezed her tits and pushed my face in-between them, then I trailed my tongue and went from her cleavage down to her belly.. I could see Linda's head flop from side to side, her hands gripping the pillow hard. And her legs were opening and closing. This bitch is real hot, I thought. I reached my left hand down to her pussy and started to finger her. Linda was so turned on now she made no attempt to stop me. I put one finger into her and digged at her gently, moving my finger from side to side, in and out. This made Linda's hips rise above the bed and she was practically pushing her hips off with her feet. I pushed her hips down and started to use my other hand to rub the rest of her exposed pubic region. My body stretched across Linda in an attempt to stop her from slithering away from me. By now her juices was flowing out of her like a open faucet.

My cock was aching but I continued to finger Linda, allowing my desire to burn longer. I would have the whole night to use this pretty young thing. My naughty nature surfaced and I suddenly covered her pussy with my mouth, with my left middle finger still inside her pussy. Linda's hands grabbed my head and she arched her hips again, almost pushing me off. But her hands kept my head in place, as she started to shudder again, this time with a long low moan, "OOOOoohhhhhhh........" Linda took a full 15seconds to subside. When she let go of my head, she was breathing heavily, eyes closed and mouth opened, with some saliva dripping from the side of her mouth. There was a weird taste in my mouth, and I realized that she had cummed again. I did not really like the taste and took a tissue to wipe my mouth.

Souledge
09-06-2006, 10:41 AM
Btw i really like the author of this story i got a couple of them and they are really very good... hahahha... it seem someone here know him.... btw did he still continue to write... really like his work... :D if there is... pls let me know... thanks in advance

Souledge
13-06-2006, 01:14 AM
Sorry was watching world cup... thats why busy...
sorry for the wait

here it goes

Part III

I looked hungrily at Linda as she lay there catching her breath, her eyes closed, breasts heaving and legs apart. I knew from experience that this was the best time for me to make my move. I slid over next to her and pulled her up by her shoulders. She was weak from the sensation and did not move much. Kneeling on the bed with my right hand holding my erect cock at her face, my left hand held Linda's head right in front of my raging erection. "Suck it." I commanded. Linda was in such a daze she obeyed with half-opened eyes. She licked my cock head lightly, slowly licking the full shaft. That was like ticking me, but I looked on. She was quite good at licking my cock, but she seemed to stop short of sucking it. I pulled her hair back a bit and made her look at me, "I said suck it." I used a sterner tone and Linda finally opened her mouth and swallowed my cock head in a light suck. It was ok, but I needed more. I slowly moved my hips, easing in more of my cock into her mouth, and with my left hand slowly pushed her head down more. Slowly but surely, Linda sucked two-thirds of my erect shaft into her mouth. Mine was almost 7 and a half inches long. Not too long for her, but I was experienced enuff to guide her in the art of cock sucking.

I stopped her and from my kneeling position, I lay down on the bed and beckoned Linda to kneel beside me and continue sucking my cock. Linda seemed to be intrigued by my cock. I have a curved penis, and when really excited the head will be purplish-black. I asked her why she was staring at my cock and she blushed. "Yours is bigger.. bigger.. than.. Ah.. Seng's" I laughed and told her that my cock will give her much satisfaction. Linda blushed again. I nudged her with my left hand and she got the meaning. Linda leaned forward, so that her breasts touched my left thigh. She was in a crouching position, with her legs neatly tucked in front of her. Much like the Japanese girls when they were bowing when kneeling down. She sucked slowly at first. Her head moving slowly up and down on my shaft. "Suck harder and faster, that will make your future clients more excited. That will make them cum within minutes when they fuck you." I encouraged. Linda seemed to take my words more positively. She responded by sucking a little harder with more speed. She was also letting out sounds now. "Mmm..[slurp] mmmfffmm, [slurp] aarrrmmm.." "Are you right-handed?" I asked Linda suddenly. Linda, caught off by my question, stopped sucking and looked at me. "Yes... why?"

"Come over to my right side and continue sucking, I can guide you better this way." Linda was confused but obeyed, getting up from her kneeling position, she lift her right leg across my belly onto my right side. I took the opportunity to lightly slap her ass. [pak] It was a crisp sound on that firm round ass, and it did not quiver or shake like those sagging asses of some of the older girls I fucked. Linda turned her head in astonishment and looked at me with her big eyes. I smiled and said, "You have a nice round buttocks, I will use them later." Linda's face was flushed again and she looked away, but continued to obey me and knelt in the same fashion and started to suck my cock. "Give me your left hand." I said. Linda, with my cock in her mouth, looked at me, then stuck out her left hand to me. Her right hand was holding onto whatever was left of my exposed cock. I took Linda's left hand and started to suck on her fingers. "Mmfffph!" Linda gave an surprised sound in her throat but did not stop sucking my cock. "Do to my cock whatever I do to your fingers." I said as I licked her middle finger from the tip that joins the palm to the tip. I felt Linda's arm go limb as I did that. This girl is really responsive, I am going to make her a first class cock sucker. It was no surprise that Linda followed my instructions and mimicked my sucking of her fingers onto my cock. It was good.

Next, I opened my mouth and stuck out my tongue, then moved it up and down her every fingers. I could see Linda's body quivering, her shoulders shaking, her body would writhe a little and get up a little form her crouched position, but back down again but her mouth never left my cock. Linda tried her best to follow whatever I did to her fingers, but she seemed to be enjoying her fingers being licked and sucked by me more than I was enjoying her sucking. So I stopped a while and told her to do all those that I have demonstrated on my cock. The slurping noises she makes was louder now, she seemed to get better with each passing moment. One of my friends in the loan shark business once said that all women, young or old, were horny and would behave like prostitutes if given the right treatment. I also have much experience to verify that fact. Once the girls have had one or two orgasms, they are more relaxed and always wants more. Linda was a fine specimen tonight, and she was learning fast. I suddenly had a thought, and told her to stop sucking. Linda stopped but did not take my cock out, I had not told her to you see. I got myself into a sitting position, with my legs outstretched and moved Linda closer to me. "Continue sucking, harder and faster." I commanded Linda with a soft, almost seductive tone. Linda carried on, while I reached my right hand over to her ass, and went for her pussy. Once my fingers drew a line from down to up on her pussy, Linda released her mouth from my cock and arched her head back to moan loudly, "Ohhhhhh... Oooo" I pushed her head down with my left hand and she continued sucking while I continued playing with her pussy. It was wonderful watching Linda squirm from my fingering, she would sway her bums, wiggle her body and make noises while my cock was still in her mouth. I was getting high too and then I pulled Linda's left leg over, and I slid down onto the bed on my back. Linda was shocked by my move, but I got her pussy above my face before she could say a word. And I lapped at her wet pussy hungrily. This made Linda move her hips up and away from my face. I stopped her with both my hands on her bums, bring her pussy down on my face, as I used my tongue to lick the sides of her vagina before sucking it again. Linda's body shook and shivered at the intensity of my sucking power. Her mouth let go of my cock and her head flopped down next to my erect cock on my groin, panting and moaning loudly. With my thumbs, I opened her ass cheeks wider and saw her anus. It was lightly brown and cute. I wetted my right index finger and rubbed all over that hole. It was so sensitive to Linda that she bucked like a wild horse, moaning loudly and seemingly lost all composure of a decent young girl. "Oh oh oh.. MMMMmmmmmffff... aaaAAaahh.." Her moans were driving me wild and I pushed my left middle finger into her pussy and stuck a little of my right index finger into her anus. Linda pushed her body off mine with her hands and moaned and groaned like she was in a porn movie. "Ha Ha Ha..Ahhhh.. Oh... MMMm...." I worked my left middle furiously while inching my right index finger cautiously. I really wanted to see how many times I could make Linda cum before I really fucked her. It was not long before she did cum, it only took my tongue on her clit to bring her to her third orgasm. Linda leaned forward, as if trying to get away from the pleasure I was giving her, bucking her hips as if she was trying to fuck my fingers. She held that pose for 5 seconds, moaning loudly, "AaaaaaAaahHhhh..." Then she collapsed onto my body, almost crushing my erect cock with her breasts.

Souledge
13-06-2006, 01:15 AM
With her juices still oozing onto my left middle finger, I pulled it out and turned Linda over onto her back. Linda's face was red again, the colour seemed to suit her well. I swear that my cock was so hard I could see the veins in it. I took out a condom from my trousers on the chair, and quickly put it on. I then positioned myself over Linda, my cock aiming at her still oozing vagina. In a kneeling position, I leaned forward and guided my cock with my right hand, into Linda's wet and warm pussy. "Ummmm...." Linda gave a soft murmur, as if to say she was waiting for my cock to satisfy her. I inched myself into her slowly, wanting to enjoy all sensation of conquering this pretty young piece of meat. Watching her facial reactions to my slow invasion of a young ger's pussy was a delight I always enjoyed. Seeing their eyebrows crease together as I bring on more pleasure inch by inch tuned me on immensely. And Linda was giving me a very good performance herself. As her eyebrows creased and knitted together from my slow thrust, her mouth opened up more an more. It almost seemed that her mouth opened with proportion to her vagina lips opening to accept my cock. At about three-quarters in, I stopped for a while and watched her reaction. Linda breathed out slowly, her brows relaxed and mouth closed back. I took the chance to shove in the last portion of my cock into her in one quick and sharp thrust. "Arrgh...!" Linda cried out with her mouth opening in a big O. I did not stop there, and gave a at least twenty short and fast thrusts with my cock. Linda moaned relentlessly, "Aa e Aa e..", as if hiccupping from my sudden surge. When her moans grew louder, I changed the pace and stopped. Linda gasped a sigh of relief before giving out long low moans when I continued with long slow strokes. I used my hips to push in my cock. Withdrawing almost to the cock head, before plowing in again. With every in-thrust, Linda's head arched up with a long low moan. Seeing her made me quicken my pace and my speed increased with each long thrust. Linda's vagina was as tight as they come, not overused as some of the pros I tried, but definitely tight enuff to make me want to cum before changing another position. I wanted to prolong the pleasure and also conserve my sperm, so I took out my cock and turned Linda onto her side. I used my cock to rub against her pussy for a while and this made Linda moan louder. I then slid it in quickly, to a yelp from Linda. "Oow" I smiled at this response and fucked her lying side by side to her, holding her left leg with my left hand. I was determined to try all the positions I know before I cummed the first time.

Souledge
13-06-2006, 01:17 AM
Part IV

There I was, fucking Linda, lying side by side to her. Watching this young thing moan and groan next to me was a sensation altogether. She seemed to heave away from me as I thrust into her. I then slid my right hand under her body and reached for her pussy, bringing her body closer to me. I next wrapped her left leg backwards around my hips, it stayed there while I lifted her left arm over my head so that my face was next to her armpit. Linda made small yelps from my movements, as if with surprise that I could maneuver her while still fucking her. I then cupped her left breast and used my hips to grind into her bare ass. The feeling of her fleshy bums against my groin was incredible and I had to stop to let the feeling subside a little. Linda took this time to catch her breath a little, and I saw sweat drops on her temple, and on her upper lip. The naughty nature in me rose up again and I stuck out my tongue and lapped at her shaved armpit. It tasted slightly salty, but not yucky. "AAAAHHHHHHHH Aahhhhhh OhhhhhNnoo..!" Linda exclaimed, her left hand, which was around my head tried to pull my face away from her sensitive armpit, but I held my face in there, and made long strokes with my tongue teasing Linda and making her whole body go into spasms.

Linda was moaning and giggling a bit from my tongue attack, with moaning more than giggling. But I soon made her moaned more when I started to fuck her pussy with hard short strokes. "Hmmff Hmf uh" I was actually feeling a bit tired from this position. It took a lot to bend my body to do all these things, as well as to move my hips to fuck Linda. But I persisted, as I felt Linda's nipples hardening and her clit getting enlarged. Stopping there, I shifted Linda's weight onto my body and rolled her onto my body, using my hands to bring up her legs. Linda was like a rubber doll now, no strength to resist but making sharp moans to imply surprise at my endurance and strength. With her on top of me, my face right next to her neck, I placed my feet onto the bed, bending my knees and used them to support my thrusts into Linda's ultra-wet pussy. I ran my tongue all over her neck and Linda stopped squirming, just letting out sighs and moans and groans. It seemed that Linda was surrendering herself to the pleasure she was feeling, and enjoying it too. After more than 20 strokes, my arms grew tired from holding up Linda's legs at the knees. The tightness was in my balls and I knew that my orgasm was near. I quickly laid Linda onto her side and slowly slid out my cock. Linda gave a sigh like she was unsatisfied from my cock's departure. But I got her to lie onto her face and used my hands to bring up her ass. It was hard work trying to make Linda's ass stay off the bed as she was already weak from all the pleasure I provided her, but I insisted that she did so.

I crawled behind Linda's ass and aimed my cock at her pussy. Linda's was letting down her ass again and I got annoyed again and slapped her ass with my right hand, hard. "Owww!" Linda cried out. That made her ass rose higher, and I immediately plunged my cock into her pussy. "Aaahh Oww not so hard... please... ah.." Linda pleaded. Sweat was forming on my body now, and rolling down my face. "Why? Ah Seng never fucked u like this before?" I asked Linda. "Yes.. but yours is .. ah.. bigger... very ...deep.. ah ah... slowly please.. " Linda pleaded, her head onto the bed resting on the left side of her face. I actually listened to Linda and slowed my pace a little, using slow long strokes. My thighs met her bums with every stroke, and she let out "Uh! Argh!! Oh!" with every long stroke of my cock. "Better?" I asked. "Ye..argh!! Ah Ah Ah Oh Oh Ugh!" I suddenly increased my speed before Linda finished answering me. My fucking was almost rocking the whole bed and my impact on Linda's ass made smacking noises that would do any porn movie good reviews. I closed my eyes and grabbed Linda's hips and continued to pound her hard and fast. Linda's cries suddenly grew softer, and I opened my eyes to find that she had grabbed a pillow and is now biting it with her teeth, her hands gripping hard onto the pillow too. I relaxed a bit as I was really reaching my climax and I was now quite tired. As I leaned forward onto Linda's back, she collapsed onto the bed. We lay there motionless, panting and with sweat on our bodies.

After catching my breath, I eased my legs over Linda's and pushed her leg to stretch out under mine. I was now lying flatly on top of Linda. I placed my legs on either side of Linda's legs and pushed myself up a little so that I was in a bent knee over her. By pushing Linda's legs together underneath me I made her pussy tighter and my cock felt like it was being gripped in a nice warm vice of flesh. I used my hips to ease out and then pump Linda from behind afresh. Linda sighed and did not stir, her fourth orgasm seemed to take longer than I imagined. By now, I really wanted to release my first batch of sperm, so I stretched out my legs and pumped her like I was doing push-ups. The feeling of my cock going in and out of her tight pussy was killing me, and I fought hard to restrain myself from cumming before Linda did. With each downward thrust I put in more strength. Linda's fleshy and firm ass cushioned my groin from any intense pain. In fact, he feeling of her ass bouncing upon my impact only made it harder to control my orgasm. As I pumped harder, my mouth opened and I groaned louder. This somehow made Linda stir a bit and her sighs became moans, growing into low groans as I increased my speed and strength in my thrusts. After 12 more strokes, I could hold back no longer and felt the surge in my balls. I used my hips to frantically hump Linda faster in an attempt to make Linda cum before I do. And that did the trick, as Linda's bum suddenly twitched and moved to meet my down thrust. This caused some pain in my groin and that made me cum into her. Linda raised her head to give a long drawn-out moan, "Oooohhhhhhhh..." While I arched my back and jerked frantically as I erupted into Linda's pussy. "Arrrrrrgghhhhhh! Argh! Ah, oh... ohhh.."

After a few more jerks, I fell onto Linda's back and was panting hard. Linda was panting too, and we lay there for almost a full minute. As my cock was still semi-erect, which was a surprise to me. I used my hips to grind it in and out of Linda's pussy. Linda stirred a bit and tried to get herself out from underneath me. I allowed her to do so, as I was weak from the fucking. Linda curled her legs and my cock slid out of her pussy. She turned away from me and curled herself into a ball, her left hand covering her pussy as if afraid that I would attempt to invade her there again.

As I lay on my side, admiring the view of this young thing I just screwed, my right hand reached out and caressed Linda's bums. Linda jumped, backed against the wall and looked at me in horror. "What's the matter?" I asked her. "You.. you.. still want.. ??" Linda asked with a quivering voice. "I booked this room for the whole night, it is only slightly past 1 am now. You think I had enough?" I asked Linda and showed her the time from my watch from off the table beside the bed. Linda grew silent, her hands now covering her breasts and her knees raised up to cover her pussy. "I thought you said you will try to make me happy?" I asked Linda. She bowed her head and I saw tears roll down her face again. I was losing my patience with this girl and I really wanted her to submit to my every whims and desires, so I reached for my mobile and called my assistants.

"Siong, you two still have that Ah Seng with you right? His girl not cooperating with me, Kanina she everytime cry this cry that. Beat him up for me!" I ordered my assistants. Then I passed the phone to Linda. She was frightened and did not take the phone, but could hear the cries of a man in pain over the receiver. Instantly she recognized it as her boyfriend and grabbed my hand and pleaded with me, "please, don't hurt him! I do anything you want, just don't hurt him." I smiled in my heart and asked her with a straight face, "you really do it ah? No more crying and you must do all I say?" Linda nodded furiously and pleaded me to tell my assistants to stop beating Ah Seng. I put my assistants on the phone and told him to stop. "don't let him go yet, I will return his girl tomorrow morning to let her see the damage. Ok, then I will treat you and Ah Lok lunch. Ok, bye." After I stopped, I looked over to Linda and she had actually stopped crying, so I got my assistants to let Ah Seng to speak to Linda.

"Ah Seng, u ok? Me? I am fine, don't worry. No, don't they say they will chop off your hands. Don't worry, I'm ok. I have to go, or else they will beat you again.. [sob].. no.. don't worry.. I love you too.." I cut Linda off by snatching the phone from her.

"Eh! Ah Seng, don't worry. I take good care of your girl, she will learn a lot from me. You will see her in the morning." I smiled as I spoke over the phone.

As I hung up the phone, I saw that Linda had dried her eyes and was looking at me nervously. "So? Can I touch you now?" I asked. Linda nodded as she looked down, putting her hands to her side. I was quite turned-on by her show of obedience and grabbed her and pulled her into my embrace. I played with her nice breasts and ordered her to look at me. Linda finally obeyed my every command and really did not cry anymore. After relaxing for a while and fondling her a bit, I told her to wash me up a little.

Souledge
13-06-2006, 01:19 AM
sorry the forum got word limit in each post that why i broke up the part... so sorry about that... will continue tomolo as watching world cup now :D

techienator
13-06-2006, 04:29 PM
bravo, bro... great one... do continue with the posting... looking forward to the next one...

Offspring
13-06-2006, 04:35 PM
This was posted in Sammyboy quite sometime ago

u still alive and kicking huh? i thought u mia.

Rainman
13-06-2006, 04:59 PM

Why so many lost bro appear again??

When arrange another senoir Samster gathering???

keep in touch ya...

BigGuy
13-06-2006, 05:28 PM

RAINMAN CALLING LIAO.....so Offspring when you free.....Rainman when you back?

Souledge
14-06-2006, 01:07 PM
... sorry i have mention i do not know it have been post in the forum before... as i have got the whole word file in an email...
glad that the story have brought alot of brothers back... hope you guys like it...

Part V

In the bathroom, I ordered Linda to give me a good cleaning, like what I had taught her. Linda obeyed silently, as if resigned to tonight's fate. I must say her washing did improve, her handling of my semi-limp cock was harder and that ensured the cleanliness. I still could not help but admire her young breasts quivering and bouncing from her movements. I constantly played with them, teasing her nipples and massaging her breasts. Linda seemed to be cutting herself from the feeling now, working like a robot without showing any emotions. I did not like that. I wanted to be in control, but still make the girl feel pleasure. I got a kick from seeing a girl cum when I did anything to her. So I took the shower-head from Linda and used it to clean her pussy.

"Spread your legs." I commanded. Linda closed her eyes and moved her legs apart as I aimed the water at her pussy. With my right hand, I began massaging her pussy, cleaning her roughly and also playing with her pussy lips at the same time. Still Linda showed no reaction, but I can see her brows closing together now. I turned the tap and increased the water pressure, and aimed it closer at Linda's pussy. Immediately, Linda's head tilted back and her knees bent a bit, her hands holding on to the sink behind her. I smiled at her reaction and slid one finger into her now sticky pussy. "Ah" Linda let out a soft moan, and her face was red, and she turned her face away from me again, as if ashamed that she would react this way in front of me. My cock was still not erect yet, what to expect from a 38 year old man. But I bent my head and sucked on Linda's breasts, one by one. My mouth would suck on her nipple, and then I would pull my head away, forcing the breast to follow my movements till my mouth left her nipple with a sucking sound. This caused Linda to squirm her shoulders and her breasts would bounce ever so lightly. Linda was biting her lips hard, trying not to make any more sound for my enjoyment. But I was not to be denied. I turned Linda around and bent her over the sink. Linda was caught off-guard and she held on to the sink for balance as I knelt behind her and used the shower to spray at her pussy while my other hand would tease her pussy lips.

As the water sprayed onto Linda's pussy, my desire slowly grew as I watched Linda's body slowly stir. I slid one finger into her pussy, while still aiming the water at her pussy, and this made Linda arch her head. But Linda still tried hard not to make any noise, still fighting herself and denying me the pleasure of hearing her moans. I worked my finger and slowly dug at her pussy walls. Linda's bums twitched and swayed, trying to squirm away from me, but I quickly let the shower out of my hand and held her in place with my other hand. As I clasped her left hip in place with my left hand, I slid in another finger of my right hand. This was the move that made Linda let out a moan from her closed mouth. "Mmm." I got her now. I moved my head closer and used my tongue to make circles on her ass cheeks. Linda's body reacted with a sharp jerk and her buttocks knocked into my face. I was caught square in the face and I stopped momentarily. Linda realized that she had hit me and turned her head to look at me. My naughty nature rose up and I smiled at her, then used my whole face to "wipe" Linda's buttocks. The feeling of my face rubbing on her bums was new, I had never done this before and I think that put me in the class of dirty-old men. But who cares, I was one! Linda turned back her head, and her body grew rigid from my naughtiness. Next I aimed my tongue at her pussy and stabbed at it. Linda opened her mouth and cooed a sigh at my stabbing tongue, while her right hand reached behind to grab my right hand, which still had two fingers in her. I took out my fingers and closed my mouth over her now wet pussy, whether from the water or her own juices I don't know. But it tasted ok, not like her cum juice which tasted weird. Linda's body quivered now as I sucked hard, at the same time using my tongue to make circles and also stab at her pussy. I loved doing that to girl's breasts and so thought of trying it on this fine young thing. The result was amazing, Linda's pussy seemed to enlarge and quiver at the same time, and Linda too was lost in her moans now. Her attempts from not making any noise crumbled before my lecherous ways.

Souledge
14-06-2006, 01:08 PM
As I knelt there sucking and licking Linda's pussy, an idea suddenly struck me, I used both my hands to pry Linda's bums apart and ran my tongue over her pert anus. A good thing the water earlier washed it somewhat, so there was not taste or smell. I guess Linda cleaned herself well too. Linda gave a shriek and said, "ahh.. not there.. dirty..ah ah.." I paid no attention as I used my tongue to tease her other hole. I even blew some air over it, and that brought a sharp shrill from Linda. As I smiled, I moved my tongue back to her pussy and inserted my left index finger slowly into her anus. Linda's bum tightened and she tried to push my hands away. I used my right hand to grab her left, as she steadied herself with her right on the sink, making half Linda's bodyweight lean onto the sink. I now sat on the bathroom floor, as I pulled Linda's body closer to me, she practically sat her whole pussy onto my face. And I continued to inch my finger into her anus, while lapping at her pussy furiously. Linda was arching her back and her head was tilted back as she moaned uncontrollably. From the initial resistance, Linda now was moving her hips back into my face, as if wanting more of my finger into her anus. I obliged and half of my finger entered her while I sucked hard at her pussy. Linda let out a sharp scream that shocked me. I stopped sucking and pulled my finger out of her anus. Linda's body was in spasms and then I knew she was having another orgasm so I used my left hand to rub her pussy as I watched her cum. To my surprise, a small jet of liquid substance squirted out of Linda's pussy onto my left hand. Instinctively I pulled my hand away, thinking that she was urinating, but the jet came in spurts that seemed to coordinated with Linda's spasms. I was amazed at this sight, and then realized that it was female ejaculation. The first I had ever seen. Linda leaned onto the sink when her orgasm was over, and I smelled my hand where she had squirted the "stuff" on. It smelled different, a mixture of musk and fishiness. I cannot really describe it.

I held onto to Linda and helped her clean up a little. Then I led her to the bed again. I asked her if she had squirted when she was with Ah Seng before, but she replied no. I was now curious and wanted to know if she would do so again. My cock was still not erect but I had thought of an idea to get it up and working again. I ordered Linda to go on her hands and knees on the bed. Although Linda was weak, she obeyed. As I watched Linda assume the position I wanted, I kneeled beside her and ran my palms on her bums, working my way from her ass to her back and then underneath to play with her dangling boobs. I felt my cock stirring now, and I moved closer to Linda. I kissed her back and shoulders, and also used my tongue to lick her shoulder blades from the right to the left. Linda was writhing now, unable to resist the pleasure my gentle gestures were giving her. Seeing her respond made my cock erect now, and I stood up on my feet on the bed. I bent a bit at my knees and used my right hand to push my cock down a bit, then used it to run along Linda's smooth back. The feeling was un-describable. Standing above Linda, watching her squirm and writhe while I use my cock to rub on her back made me feel like a king, or a slave master. I did not stop there, and moved my body so that my cock was rubbing on Linda's bums. I naughtily used my cock to slap Linda's ass. Even that made Linda gasp, "Ahh.." With every slap on Linda's bums, my cock grew harder as I felt the blood go from my head down to my cock-head. I even pressed my cock hard against her ass cheeks and made circles on them with my cock. It seemed as if I was using my cock as a painting brush, painting all over Linda's body. I like the feeling so much, I concentrated on using just the tip of my cock to touch Linda's body. As I moved along, Linda's head rose and lowered, moaning and sighing without restraint. She let out a burst of giggles when I used my cock to glide along the palms of her feet. But the giggles soon turned to soft moans when I moved my cock onto her calves and thighs, then kneeling down again, I used my cock to run along her belly and right to her dangling breasts. The pleasures from seeing my cock making Linda's breasts bounce and sway as I "painted" them was tremendous. I could not help myself from sticking my cock in front of Linda's face and ordering her to suck it. Because my cock was curved and not straight, it made it easy for me to pump it into Linda's mouth. With my two hands I grabbed her head and slowly inched my cock into her mouth with my hips.

Linda seemed to have taken to my lecherous ways now and was sucking hard at my cock without me telling her to. Her tongue flicked at the tip of my cock as she continued sucking my cock. I had to stop my slow pumping as I felt my second orgasm rising. As I let out a sigh, "Ahhh.." my hands pushed Linda's head down onto my cock, making her gag a bit. Her right hand pushed at my thighs as I held her head in place. I could feel my sperm rising from my balls and I wanted to let the feeling subside, so I let Linda's head go. [cough cough] Linda caught her breath as I too took a deep breath. I pushed Linda on to her back and straddled myself across her body, pining her beneath me. My knees rested on either side of her body as I held her arms with my left hand. Linda was still in a daze from her earlier orgasm and the pleasure she was feeling, and made no attempt to resist. With my right hand, I guided my cock to Linda's mouth and she opened without delay. She licked my cock at first, then began bobbing her head to suck my cock hard. I helped her out by moving my hips in unison with her head bobbing. Fucking Linda's mouth was another pleasure altogether. The sight of my cock going into her sucked-out mouth was like out of a porn movie. All this excitement and pleasure made my second orgasm arrive faster than I had expected. My sperm shot out before I could do anything to prolong my pleasure, and it went straight into Linda's mouth. My hips jerked uncontrollably as my head tilted back and I closed my eyes. My mouth opened and my tongue came out as I felt my cock being sucked dry by Linda. It was like my whole body was being dragged out at my cock, and the pleasure was so immense that I had a few spasms along with the orgasm.

Souledge
14-06-2006, 01:10 PM
Part VI (Second Last part)

As I regained my composure, I realized that Linda still had my almost limp cock in her mouth. I had released my grip on her hands, but she made no attempt to push me away. I was quite pleased that she was really so obedient.. almost like a slave. I slowly pulled my limp cock out of her mouth, leaving some cum on her chin. "Mmm.." Linda pleaded with her eyes, imploring me to help her with disposing my cum which was still in her mouth. I reached for the tissue on the bed stand and took several pieces and held it to her chin. Linda opened her mouth and let the cum flow into the tissue, using her hands to cup it so as not to drip on herself or the bed.

As I was still straddled across Linda, I grinded my bums onto her breasts, making those flesh mounds move sideways and back under my bums and thighs. Linda just closed her eyes and did not move. I felt a bit tired, especially the fast second shot, so I got off Linda and lay beside her. "Can I wash up a bit?" Linda asked. "Ok, go." I watched as Linda got off the bed, her breasts still bouncing, taking the cum-filled tissue to throw in the bathroom. I relaxed a little and looked at my limp cock. There was still some cum, so I took some tissue to wipe it. Linda did not take too long, she gargled with some water and was back shortly. It was slightly pass 2am and I was tired.

I motioned Linda to sleep with her back to me. I needed some rest and I grabbed Linda's breasts and positioned my limp cock in-between her buttocks so that it rested warmly there. We lay there and both of us fell asleep. I was however, awakened by a warm and damp feeling on my balls. I could see my watch on the bed stand that it was only 4:30am. In my haste to sleep, I had forgotten to increase the air-con. I had switched it off after our shower together. But that seemed to have helped made things more better for me. I was on my back now, with my right hand still on Linda's right breast, but my left hand had moved away and onto the bed. Linda too had changed position and her arms and legs were opened out, with her left leg over my hips. The warm and damp feeling on my balls was because of Linda's pussy being on top of my lower body, right over my balls. Her buttocks sandwiched my cock between those fleshy cheeks and was hard again. I think this, plus the rising heat must have made Linda open up her legs and my hard cock must have stimulated her juices to flow.

Linda was still asleep, so I took the opportunity to slide my left hand down to her pussy, which was slightly damp. I slowly caressed her pussy and Linda made a soft moan, "oh..". But she still did not wake up and her legs opened wider. I ran my fingers slowly up and down her pussy lips, rubbing her clit lightly now and then. Linda's hips began to move now, wincing and sometimes grinding against my own hips. The feeling was good, especially because my hard cock was between her buttocks and every move she made with her hips was like using her bums to fuck me. My right hand also began to tease her right nipple, gently flicking it with my index finger and squeezing it lightly from time to time. Linda was getting more aroused as her moans became longer and she seemed to raise her hips now and then. Her hips raising seemed to be when I rubbed her clit, so I focused more on that and slightly increased my strength when rubbing it. "Ahhh... aa...mm... " Linda's reaction and moans gave me all the encouragement I needed and I continued my actions. I opened out my left palm and covered her whole pussy and began rubbing her there in circles, first one direction and then the next, alternating as I saw fit. "Ooohhhh... aaaaa... ah.. mmmmMM...Ah, ...Aaaooohhh..." Linda's moans and her expression showed that already awakened, but still kept her eyes closed. So, the naughty nature in me rose up again and I leaned my head next to hers and stuck my tongue out to lick her ear lobes. "Eeee", Linda shireked and turned her head away from me, but I kept my head close and tried hard to stick my tongue into her ear. Linda tried her best to resist me, but I was not to be denied. I inserted my middle finger into her pussy and that caused Linda to give a sharp moan, "Oh!" At the same time, while her head stayed still for a moment, I quickly stuck my tongue into her ear and ran circles inside it. This must have turned Linda on immensely because she gasped and her whole body went limp. But it soon tightened again when I inserted my index finger into her pussy. Now with two fingers, I began to slowly "torture" Linda. I opened up my fingers inside her pussy, like a "V" and began finger fucking her while twisting and turning my hand slowly. "AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!" Linda's loud groan caught me off guard and I paused to watch her reaction. Linda's mouth opened like a "O" and her whole body shook and trembled while her hands pushed on the bed, as if trying to push herself off from me. It was then that I felt some liquid squirted onto my left hand. Shit, Linda ejaculated again and I really wanted to see it.

I did not allow Linda to recover, instead I maneuvered my body while still having my fingers in her pussy, so that my head was facing her pussy with my body over Linda's. As Linda lay there breathing hard, I stuck out my tongue and ran circles over her tummy and going to her lower groin as my fingers worked at her pussy again. This made Linda raise her hips, trying to push me off, but I was like a cowboy at a rodeo and held on. I was determined to make her ejaculate and see it. Linda's cries became louder and sharper as I worked my fingers in her furiously. I opened my fingers and closed them while fucking her, trying my best to make her cum again. Linda tried hard to push at my head, but she somehow seems confused now. Sometimes she was pushing my head away, but sometimes she seemed to enjoy the pleasure so much that she was pushing my head down to her pussy more. As I finger fucked Linda and kept lapping at her pussy and around there, I realized that I was totally aroused and that some pre-cum had formed at my cock head. I knew I wanted to fuck Linda again, but I wanted so much to see her ejaculate again that I forcefully inserted my right index finger into her anus. "Arrrrrrrghghhh!" Linda screamed, and then I saw it! It came out from her pussy and almost caught me in the face. My hands were wet and slimy from it, but I finally saw a female ejaculate at close range. Linda's hips remained raised for a whole 8 seconds for this orgasm. And by the time her hips fell back onto the bed, she was panting hard.

I crawled up to her breasts and saw her face flushed again. As I licked at her left nipple, Linda gasped and tried to push my head away. I stopped her hand and sucked hard on her left breast. "AAAaaaaaahhhh.... Ah ah a aaa..." Linda moaned sharply. I knew that her breasts were sensitive, now that she had such a good orgasm, so I continued to fondle and caress her whole body, not wanting to let her high go away so quickly. "Aaahh.. no.. gently.. pl..please..", Linda pleaded breathlessly. But I ignored her pleas and I went for her pussy, licking hard and tasting the cum from her.. it was not too tasty, but I was crazed with lust now and did not care. Linda bucked her hips and I had to grab her buttocks to stop her from getting away from my hungry tongue and lips. By now, Linda was apparently weak from pleasure and only made murmurs and soft sharp groans as I let her hips down and positioned myself over her, ready to attack her pussy in a missionary/kneeling position. As I knelt between her legs, I used my right hand to guide my very hard cock over her pussy. Before I did anything else, I looked at Linda and she had the most seductive expression ever. Her eyes were half-closed, looking at my cock, and her mouth was half-opened with her right index finger at the tip of her mouth, and her tongue was licking her index finger. I smiled at her and with my hand, rubbed my cock onto her pussy, not entering, just rubbing around it. Linda's mouth opened wides and let out a moan, "Oohh..". "Do you want it? You want my cock?" I asked Linda, wanting to hear her ask for my cock. It was another act of domination from me, to see how much she liked what I was doing to her. Linda closed her eyes and bit her lower lip. I grinned again and continued rubbing my cock on her pussy. Her juices flowed non-stop and made my cock head sticky and even made the bed sheet wet.

Souledge
14-06-2006, 01:12 PM
Linda was squirming now, wriggling her hips in an effort to let my cock sink in to her pussy. But I held back, wanting to hear her say she wanted my cock. I changed tactic when Linda stopped squirming, using my cock to touch her pussy and pushing slowly, but not entering, just to glide over her pussy lips at the last second. Linda arched her body up, as if an electric current went through her. She tried to make no noise as she bit her lower lip harder, trying to resist the urge to beg me. I continued my rubbing and gliding of my cock over her pussy, and each time my cock went over her lips, her whole body arched up. Linda's breasts were jiggling and bouncing from her body movements and that was driving me insane with lust, so I increased my momentum and slid my cock harder and quicker over Linda's pussy. "Ohhhh... oh.. ah.. pl.. mmmff.." I almost got her, have to continue. Linda's brow knitted together, as if what I was doing was giving her so much torture and pleasure at the same time. My body was wet with sweat now, the control of my lust to fuck Linda and my teasing got me too excited and I could hold back no longer. So I inched in some of my cock head and immediately pulled out. "ahh.. OHH!" Linda gasped as I went in and sighed sharply as I pulled out, as if to say."How could you pull out!!" I could not take it anymore and the urge to explode was in my balls again, so I inched in my cock head again.. but before I could pull out, Linda wrapped her legs around my waist and her hands grabbed my arms. I looked at her, but her eyes were still closed. So I stood motionless there, with just my cock head in her pussy, me kneeling over her with her legs wrapped around my waist. Linda frowned and tried to raise her hips to make my cock enter her more. I instantly backed away and Linda gave a low groan, "Awwahhh..." Seeing Linda's expression, I leaned my face close to hers and said, "do you want my cock? Better say it, or I will stay like this and not let you go home afterwards." Linda still kept her eyes and mouth closed. I then thought of something and I used my hips to make a short and sharp thrust into her pussy, and that caused Linda to gasp loudly and her hands released my arms. I used the opportunity to hold her legs with my hands and spread them apart. I also pushed them back so that her knees touched her breasts. Linda was caught off-guard and gasped sharply. I took out my cock and again slid it over her pussy.

From my position I could see Linda's face, body and pussy as I held her legs in place over her head. I could also see her pussy quivering from the excitement and pleasure. As I used my hips to slide my cock over Linda's pussy, she tried desperately to struggle free and her hands gripped the pillow and I could almost see tears forming in her eyes. However, I persisted and even slid my cock over her anus. Linda's mouthed opened and the words came fast and breathlessly. "ugh.. I .. I want your.. cock.. plu.. pleazzzee." With that, I sank my cock full length into her pussy. "Ahhhhh...." We both sighed together. The feeling of being inside Linda again was incredible. I used slow and hard strokes to fuck Linda, wanting to prolong the pleasure and also wanting to see how many more orgasms I could get Linda to have. After more than 40 thrusts, Linda pleaded, "ah.. plueeze.. let ..let my legs down.. numb.. going numb.." I obliged and sat straight and allowed her legs to fall on either side of me. Then I lay forward onto her body and fucked her slowly in missionary with our legs outstretched. The fucking was slow and sensuous, more like lovers now and I seemed to be getting more aroused. "Good? Want me to go faster?" I asked. "Ugh.. ah.. yes..yes.. faster..." Linda encouraged. Taking my cue, I used my hands to push my upper body up and used my hips to increase the speed of my fucking. *pak**pak**pak**pak**pak**pak**pak**pak*.. the sounds of our bodies meeting filled the room. And Linda's moans accompanied those sounds like a singer to a band. "Ah ah ah ah ah ah..ohhh.. oh oh..". After more than 50 strokes, my arms and hips were getting tired and I paused awhile, this caused Linda to moan a protest. I made Linda sat up, with my cock still inside and I began fucking her in a "M" position. I used my hands behind me to support my weight, as does Linda. Her pussy and lower body were over mine and I used my hips to fuck her. Her whole body was in my view, though my hands could not touch her. But this somehow added to the excitement. Linda was surprising me now with her voluntary grinding of her hips onto mine. It was as if she wanted to fuck me too. So I stopped my hips and Linda began to use her hips to fuck me. This girl is finally letting her pleasure rule her mind. She is really mine now.

I was amazed on how long I could go, I counted 40 strokes since Linda took over to fuck, and I still showed no signs of cumming yet. Linda's body was covered with sweat, as was mine, so I told her to stop and go into doggie position. Linda had a dazed look but obeyed and I positioned her to let me stand by the bedside. Her face fell onto the bed as she raised her bums to allow me to enter her. I grinned at her posture and bent my head down to lick and kiss her pussy. "Aieee... ah ah ah aaaaahhh..." Linda gave fresh screams and her body went into spasms. I stopped and asked, "did you cum?" Linda did not answer but lay there panting. I licked her pussy and she gasped loudly. "Did you cum?", I asked again. "*gasp*.. no.. not yet.. sen..sensitive...*gasp gasp*". With this I steadied myself and ranged my cock at her pussy. I made sure I entered Linda slowly, and I was rewarded with her reactions to my penetration. As my cock entered Linda's pussy, her head raised from the bed and her hands pushed her body up onto her hands and knees, accompanied by a long drawn out groan. "Ooooooooohhhhhhhh..." the groan did not stop until my hips smacked into her bums. I breathed a sigh of relief and before I knew it, Linda was pushing against my cock. She was fucking me instead of me fucking her! This was great, my domination over her was complete!

Souledge
14-06-2006, 01:13 PM
Part VII (Last Part for this Linda story)

As I looked on, my hands on my hips watching Linda push herself onto my cock, a smirk grew on my face. And the naughtiness rose up again. I used my fingernails to lightly go over Linda's bare buttock cheeks, making circles and also moving along her thighs and all the way to her lower and upper back. Linda wiggled as she moaned, "Ahh.. ohh.. mMmm.. uahh.." The feathery touches seemed to tickle yet excite her, and she pushed herself harder onto my cock. I am not sure if the previous two shots were not far away, but I lasted quite long, and Linda was letting out a complaining groan.. "Mmm.. aaahh... Oohh.." As if to beg me to help her achieve another orgasm. I grabbed her hips with both hands and began a slow thrust, using my hips to do the job. Linda responded with moans that would make a porn actor cum, but it seemed difficult for me to do so at this moment. I increased my speed, and soon our bodies made smacking noises, with wet sounds coming from my thrusts into Linda's wet and warm pussy. Linda's moans grew shorter and sharper, more like sharp grunts and groans. As I fucked her, her head bobbed higher and higher, and sometimes she would lower her head to the pillows and her moans and groans would become muffled as she bit into the pillows. Sweat was forming on both our bodies, and I was actually not feeling that excited. I slowed the pace a little, and this made Linda moan in agony, "OOHhhhh... mmmm..um.." I bent my body down and reached for Linda's breasts with my hands. I roughly fondled those flesh mounds and also pinched the nipples. Linda reacted sharply with fresh sharp moans and cries. "Ahh Ahh Ohh Ummm ah ah.. oh" She even twisted her body and writhed her hips, yet never trying to get me off or push my hands away. I then squeezed her breasts together hard and used my hips to give a sudden burst of quick thrusts. "Ooohhhhhhhhhhh.. oh oh oh oh oh.. ahhh.. ah ah ah.. OH.. " I was feeling more excited now, Linda's response seemed to bring out more in me then I had expected, but I was far from my third shot.

I let go of her breasts and held onto her hips again and began a new round of fast thrusts, so fast that the smacking sounds almost seemed continuous. Linda's head went for the pillows again, and her muffled cries could almost wake up the neighbors. I was panting now, sweat on my chest and my forehead, my hands gripped Linda's hips tighter as I tried to pump faster, but my hips seemed to lose steam. I suddenly slapped Linda's buttock hard with my right hand and this made Linda scream off from the pillow, "AAARRGGHH!" But, I seemed to have felt her pussy suddenly squeeze my cock for a while, then released it. I was not entirely sure, so decided to try again. *PAK* "ARRGGGGHH! Awww" There it was, Linda's pussy was squeezing my cock and it felt really good. So I continued the smacking, only that I pumped faster when her pussy contracted, it made me feel my third orgasm was near. After the fifth smack on her buttock, Linda pleaded, "N..no.. pl.. please.. pain.." I could see that Linda's right buttock cheek had turned red from my smackings, so I decided to ease her pain by rubbing it with my palm. "OOOoooohh.. um.. um.. mmff..." Linda cooed in a soft voice. "Like it?", I asked. "Yes.. oh.. um.. pl.. please.. rub som..some more.." I obliged and Linda's body swayed and it made my cock inch in and out of her pussy. I then realized how tired I was, and I told Linda, "I am tired." "Let me sit on you." Said Linda. It made me smile that she had responded so, and I laid on the bed while Linda straddled across me kneeling and with one hand guided my cock into her pussy. She seemed more interested in getting pleasure from my cock now. Her inhibitions were totally gone, and her initiative to change positions showed how horny she had become. I put my hands behind my head and watched this beautiful, horny young ger ride my cock. She leaned forward and used her hands on my chest for support, as she went up and down on my cock. She was huffing and puffing, but kept her eyes on my cock entering and leaving her pussy. I used my right hand to fondle her breasts and Linda arched her head back, and used her left hand to hold onto my hand. Linda was really into the fucking now, she would shift her body from side to side, as if to experiment from which angle my cock entered would she get more sensations. Her pace was also increasing, so were her moans and her sweat even dripped onto my body. Linda suddenly stopped and planted her feet on the bed so that she was in a squat over me. She then started her humping with more strength and it seemed to hurt my pelvis when her bums went down on it. I raised my legs up a bit ,so that my thighs could cushion some of her onslaught. It didn't help. Linda was so engrossed that she faced me with her eyes closed and continued with her rough riding of my cock. I could feel her juices flowing from my cock to my balls. It was then I realized that I had entered Linda without a condom, and I was almost reaching my orgasm. I immediately stopped Linda, "wait wait.. I got no condom on and I am about to cum." "Nevermind.. hmph.. I already on the pill.. mmf.. cum.. it.. ah.. its ok." Linda said with her eyes closed. "Already on the pill, Ah Seng didn't tell me that!" I thought to myself. But I didn't get to continue my thought, as my orgasm was really on its way. I had been fucking Linda for at least 21 mins, or rather I fucked her for more than 17mins until she started to fuck me, and my cock was feeling the rise of my cum. I instantly grabbed Linda's breasts with my hands and used my hips to fuck her back. Linda did not stop there, she met my thrusts as best she can, and with the longest moan too.. "ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" And then I shot my cum into her and that made her shiver and her body to go into spasms, as I jerked and forced every last bit of my cum out of my cock and up into her pussy. Linda collapsed onto me when I stopped my jerking, but she still was writhing and her body still had spasms, though not as violent as when I came into her. I hugged her as she stretched out her legs on either side of me. We lay there for the rest of the time we spent in the room.

Souledge
14-06-2006, 01:14 PM
When it was time to go, I made Linda wash me for one last time. I didn't touch her, already too tired and spent. Linda washed me well, no more crying and she was admiring my cock when she washed it too. After we dressed, I called my assistants to drive over to the hotel and also to bring Ah Seng. I then turned to Linda and said, "You did well, I will deduct $400 from your debt with me. Now, I will introduce customers to you and you cannot refuse. For each one I will deduct $200. This price is already high, but you deserve it." "$200? For overnight?" Asked Linda. "No lah silly. For one shot only." I replied. Then I gave her $200. "This is for you to spend. If I call you again for overnight you also must come ah!" Linda was surprised that I gave her money, but accepted it and nodded her head at my command. "Dun worry, I sure sayang you. But I might want to break my record of three shots with you ah." Linda blushed at my mentioning of that but did not look away. "Dun worry lah, I take good care of you.. better than Ah Seng.. he got no money. I have! Next time I bring a battery operated dildo for you to enjoy." I smiled as I said that. Linda blushed even more but kept silent. As we left the room and went down to the lobby via the lift, my assistants and Ah Seng were already waiting for us. Linda almost cried when she saw the bruises on Ah Seng's face. He had a cut on his lips and bruise on his left cheek and chin and right temple. Before Linda could run to Ah Seng, I stopped her. "This is for your taxi home. I am going to talk to Ah Seng. Dun worry, I won't hit him if you obey me. I will let Ah Seng go after I talk to him. Now go." I handed $20 to Linda and pushed her away. Linda wept a little as she went past Ah Seng. They tried to hold hands, but my assistants stopped them. As Linda left, I went over to Ah Seng and grabbed his head, "KNN, y u din tell me she on the pill? I could have had a better time without the condom!" "Da ge, sorry lah.. she only started last week, forgot to tell you.. ah ah.." I dragged Ah Seng to the car behind the hotel and my assistants drove us to a nearby coffee shop.

"Da ge, how? Enjoy or not? Did you stick your finger into her asshole like I told you to?" Ah Seng said

"Yep. She liked it a lot. U din tell me she ejaculates??" I asked

"Huh? She does? Not wif me leh.. wah.. da ge.. u must have made her beri horny liao.. u still the man!" Ah Seng said.

"Wah boss, still the number one ger killer around ah?" Ah Siong, one of my assistants said.

"Eh boss, can let me and Siong have a go at her or not?" Lok, another assistants said.

"Sure! You two done a good job, you two be the first two customers lah.. on me!" I said.

"Thanks boss!" both of them replied.

"Eh, Ah Seng, your face hurt or not?" I asked

"Ok lah, both Lok and Ah Siong din use too much force.. plus got someone to use a bit of make up too. The cut on my lip real, and the cheek real.. the rest.. makeup lah." Ah Seng replied.

"Ok. I will pass you a mobile phone to give to Linda. You know wat to do. Eh.. what about the two sisters Ah Mok is handling? Any news?" I asked

"Ah Mok was asking which one you wanted him not to touch first. He respects your decision mah da ge." Ah Seng replied.

"I saw the pictures before, I want the younger one. Ah Mok sure they both above 16 liao?" I asked.

"Dun worry boss, he checked liao. So I tell him to move on the older one lah? Oh Linda I know wat to do, will break up when she handles a few customers. Then she can be all yours liao da ge." Ah Seng said.
"Mm, good. I think she has potential to be my mistress for a while. She will definitely bring in some good customers. Must call my contacts to tell them this one is out liao." I smiled as I pressed the numbers on my mobile.

It was the usual tactic, make Linda serve clients and give her some of the cash to let her see how easy it is. Some of the customers are old and they cum fast, but they usually go for second rounds, especially that old Mr. Chan. He usually pao the ger for three sessions and just rubba rubba until he can get a hard on, then shoot in less than a minute. Once Linda is hooked on the easy money, Ah Seng will break off with her and I will come in to take good care of her. Usual, business as usual.

End

Souledge
14-06-2006, 01:23 PM
I have already share the whole story out... this famous author have a total of five stories.. if the brothers here like it... and wish me to post... i will continue... but pls... i have mention time and time again... that i got this story from email.. from one of my friend that send the story out to me.. i really do not have an idea that the story used to originate from SBF... My motive is just to share... i hope the brothers here do not see me as i am trying to post the story as my own... which in the first place i din't... as i also state in the header i got this story from somewhere else... sorry if i do offend any brother here...