PDA

View Full Version : Hair Cut / Massage Spa

hornybeng
08-06-2006, 12:01 AM
Hi all,

Today trying to have a hair cut. Saw this hair / massage spa near the long house eating place near jalan besar stadium decided to go in. Wow all the barbers are young and quite hotly dressed, though not realli low-cut.Something fishy when i saw there is no hair treatment menu around with the prices etc, as expected in most hair saloons.

Even the cashier put me 1/2 ball sia..woot..When my assigned barber is a syt and kept messing around with my hair and scissors i sort of suspect cutting hair is not her forte :D

I noticed no one else is cutting their hair except me..they were shampooing and kept "disappearing" one-by-one..hmm

My "barber" kept asking me to shampoo my hair, kept suggesting it is oily..wtf..its clean man..so i sort of rejected her..hmm..does anyone knows or when before this place..wtf is happening in this hair spa.

Well..i'm goin back soon..not for another hair cut though..but for a shampoo :)

blue_swatch
08-06-2006, 12:06 AM
Hi all,

Today trying to have a hair cut. Saw this hair / massage spa near the long house eating place near jalan besar stadium decided to go in. Wow all the barbers are young and quite hotly dressed, though not realli low-cut.Something fishy when i saw there is no hair treatment menu around with the prices etc, as expected in most hair saloons.

Even the cashier put me 1/2 ball sia..woot..When my assigned barber is a syt and kept messing around with my hair and scissors i sort of suspect cutting hair is not her forte :D

I noticed no one else is cutting their hair except me..they were shampooing and kept "disappearing" one-by-one..hmm

My "barber" kept asking me to shampoo my hair, kept suggesting it is oily..wtf..its clean man..so i sort of rejected her..hmm..does anyone knows or when before this place..wtf is happening in this hair spa.

Ok im here 1st. Please update when u go back again. Must update me if any happening, im VERY interested after hearing it! hahaha

johnymike
08-06-2006, 01:39 AM
I think you are refering to 'Mei Taiwan'. Those guys went to the cubicles behind to dig their ear shit.

ANTISOCIAL
08-06-2006, 07:35 AM
hi Ah Beng,
they are not called barbers. Nowadays they are called "hair"stylist. before that is hairdresser. barbers is used in the 70s -80s.
only the ah neh & Mats still call themselves barbers.
Sri Nana etc...

ang076
08-06-2006, 08:11 AM
How much is the price for hair cut?

Is BJ and FJ a standard price as that of HC?

I hope to pay a visit one day and see..

My favourite scenario (not real thing , but a Fantasy only) is this:

"I am inside this barber shop and SYT dressed in tight sleeveless T-shirt (too tight that reveal her body figure and even the shape of her bra can be seen.. and mini-skirt lead me to cubicle , telling me to undress..What?? hair cut must undress!!:eek: I obediently strip to my underpants.. She make a signal, suggesting I take off my underwear too..I give my underwear to her.. She hang my clothes at the hanger provided...She lead me to sit on the barber chair and proceed to cut my hair.. Her hair cutting not very good as she keep staring at me with CFM look... My cock suddenly stand up and when she notice that ,she pull up the clothes which has been covering my body during hair cut.. As she comb my hair , I can see her face and her slutty eyes that staring at my cock.. She then grab my cock and examine my cock, she said pubic hair too long and untidy, must trim ..She proceed to shave a bit off pubic hair. Later , she pop golden Q, I replied full service and she took out condom and capped my cock ..She then BJ me in barber chair, I lower myself lift up her tee shirt and squeezed both her breasts.. After a while, she take off all her clothing.. and sit on me , rocking me as she grabbed my shoulder and moan and groan...

(you can make her sit on the barber chair and place her legs wide at the arm-rests of the barber chair..and bonk her .. Or you can make her stand next to the chair facing the mirror and she grab the chair as you doggie her , seeing her face at the mirror..)

After I cummed, she take me to shower outside and bathe me...and then bathe herself..

Pay her and left the barber shop , feeling so relax and light-headed.. "

onion_rings
08-06-2006, 08:24 AM
Well pls update us if there any hanky panky sort of thing & also if dun mind pls pm me if there any happening there hoh...Thanks!!!:p

EricssonMan
08-06-2006, 08:59 AM
If you are referring to Mei Taiwan, I've been there quite a few times liao. Basically, there's no hanky panky there except that the girls are dress to kill and it's true that you got to move to a room for your ear digging session. The room itself is quite dimmy light up and if the 'barber' likes you, who knows.
Anyway, they've got other outlet at Bedok & St George area too.

nor_mandy88
08-06-2006, 10:30 AM
Yes its "Mei taiwan" I have been there for years...no hanky panky..just a bunch of girls dressed to kill..thats all..what a waste..the hairwash cum massage is very good though..S$15.00 for wash and S$10.00 tip..

tobi69
08-06-2006, 11:09 AM
I think you are refering to 'Mei Taiwan'. Those guys went to the cubicles behind to dig their ear shit.

Yup bro ...confirm its Mei Taiwan...all the girls..the one in jln besar is the best..more girls and prettier..they have 1 in serangoon road and bedok also..no hanky panky..but bros should try washing hair there...its washing + massagefor 14 bucks...they have spa treatment also...its fun can try..:D

faithevans
08-06-2006, 11:34 AM
nice place to just get an hour long hair wash....

I only know of MTW and Salon 916 opposite siglap centre which provide these services...frankly, Salon 916 got better gals...

:p

dna_gene
08-06-2006, 12:16 PM

If you are thinking of going back for hair wash, why the fuck did you reject the gal when she asked you initially? Waste time, waste money! Duh!

tobi69
08-06-2006, 12:22 PM
nice place to just get an hour long hair wash....

I only know of MTW and Salon 916 opposite siglap centre which provide these services...frankly, Salon 916 got better gals...

:p

Salon 916...bro the girls there prettier then MTW jln besar?maybe can ask my colleague go down together to recce already..its our fav past-time on off day..hehehe

2nutsN1stic
08-06-2006, 12:36 PM
Wowa.... don't tell me my dream soloon have just open up. :D Love to have those sexy SYT to cut my hair. :D . Come bac and update us fast man.

ang076
08-06-2006, 12:42 PM
Damn! I was expecting something more erotic...

Nevertheless, thanks for your info...

Your info saves my wasted trip...:o

donjean
08-06-2006, 12:58 PM
i have experience on this so called hairstylist shop....many unexpected things once the door close..... but in china.. not in spore.

imaginative
08-06-2006, 03:20 PM
i have experience on this so called hairstylist shop....many unexpected things once the door close..... but in china.. not in spore.

It's called "li fa yuan" in china.

EricssonMan
09-06-2006, 09:57 AM
With so many bros mentioning, drop by MTW y'day late a'noon. Had a hair cut & hair spa. Spent more than 1 hr there and coming out refresh.

ken_v2
09-06-2006, 02:41 PM
wonder if there's such services here ..

about 5.5 MB file..
http://www.sendspace.com/file/huelh2

if this video is a re-post.. my apologies...

Hoeman
09-06-2006, 04:27 PM
It's called "li fa yuan" in china.

"Li Fa Yuan" should be more towards a legit barber place. "Fa Lang" should be a more suitable term to use.;)

qiang
10-06-2006, 03:20 PM
jus nw walk around jalan besar stadium jus nw cant find the saloon u saiding lei..onli saw one below fu qing hua guang gt alot of girls sia..hahaha are u referr to tat wan..hahahaha i wanna go try also..but a lot of ppl inside sia hahahaha

tobi69
10-06-2006, 03:43 PM
jus nw walk around jalan besar stadium jus nw cant find the saloon u saiding lei..onli saw one below fu qing hua guang gt alot of girls sia..hahaha are u referr to tat wan..hahahaha i wanna go try also..but a lot of ppl inside sia hahahaha

Bro MTW is always crowded..dont worry though cause there will be girl available to serve u...:D

qiang
10-06-2006, 04:03 PM
u gt go b4 there...hw iszit i dun dare to go in sia..btw wad is the meaning for MTW???

qiang
10-06-2006, 04:14 PM
do there have any special servies(like hj or bj)

hornybeng
10-06-2006, 10:29 PM
Hmm..seems like there's no hanky-panky after all? disappointing.:( from those who went before..probably just some syt's shampooing yr hair..and digging yr ear in a room..quite cheap though..15 bucks..But my hair looks funny now...thats a fact..:o

cavekoil
11-06-2006, 01:29 PM
MTW = Mei Taiwan
The name of the shop ... no hanky panky there but the massage damn shiok of course i mean pure massage together with the hair wash

packardbell
27-06-2006, 01:46 PM
MTW = Mei Taiwan
The name of the shop ... no hanky panky there but the massage damn shiok of course i mean pure massage together with the hair wash
Ha ha.. have last Sunday was mine 3rd visit there already. The gals
really beri pretty most but no all hor. I lucky, 3 times in a row got
offer with pretty gals. The 1st time I went, I saw many guys suddenly
disappearred after abt 25min on the barber chair. Now I know where
they have been liao. Hee Hee.... Too bad tis place got no
hanky pany as the brudder here mentioned. Wondering if I go long
enough, will I get "special" service.

cavekoil
27-06-2006, 02:11 PM
yo bro no special service there lah no matter how long you go i been there for almost 5 years liao but you can try to date them out but you must have nice car and of course good $ ha ha good luck hah:p

gigantic_tk
27-06-2006, 04:51 PM
I have tried this quite sometimes ago in Asian Country..........

Special Hair-cut (http://www.filecabi.net/video/lucky-haircut.html)

Enjoy the video clip................................seems like you need to fly to Japan.

pmomotaro31400
27-06-2006, 05:12 PM
Went there last week,the massage is good,but still base on the girl...but is cheap....can try....will go this sat again....