PDA

View Full Version : Friendster

Jap-Lover
07-06-2006, 12:39 PM
Hi bros,always read the stories of bros getting ONS and fucking buddies.
Well this is mine,first story.....hope that any bros dun zap me for poor english!

Started 1-2 years ago,when friendster was very hot!got a lobang from a friend(Name changed)ah boy.He asked me to search for a gal called Ivy(Name changed).He said that the very first time they went out,the gal brought a vibrattor along:eek: i was so surprised so went home search for her name.Send her a message to make friends with her.....

After 2 weeks of waiting,got a reply from her so went out to meet her very soon.we met up at the mrt station,i got a shock of my life....her look normal but her boobs was forcing out of her OL shirt.started to chat up with her.She dun like those ONS gal.dun even go clubbing but only a single parent's family....maybe i not as handsome as my friend(ah boy) so did not get any lobang on the first time....hehe....but there were more to come that i never expect.Stay ture,bros.

wintay
08-06-2006, 01:59 PM
i m sure you will get your luck soon.

Valuesman
08-06-2006, 02:07 PM
dun keep us waiting for too long bro....:)

Jap-Lover
08-06-2006, 06:57 PM
Continue my story.....

After the first meeting,i continue to court her....hehe...thinking that gentle man can get the gal....after 1 months plus of calling her every night....got my chance.....

one afternoon,she told me that she was sick and mc in home resting so decided to show her some caring,went to her place to visit her.She was very surprised to c me at her door step with a pack of foods...i was staring at her boobs which was very outstanding even she was wearing a over-size T-shirt at home.so dropped the food and left.Got a call in that nite,(my plan is working).....she told me that no one had brought her food when she is sick before and she is very touched...hehe...

On the following sat nite,asked me out for dinner with her sister.....so went....hehe....(maybe can get the sister as well)her sister was a bit lian....but with better look....back to Ivy,she was wearing black full dress.after discussing the after-plan,decided to go for pool.so went to play pool,can c 2 half balls at 1 time,what can i ask for....too bad,the sister's bf joined us soon after...we played until 1 plus and decided that it was a bit siaz so went on separated way....i and Ivy alone at last....went a walk at kallang river...hehe...gd place to get some happenings.....settled down near 1 toliet...started to TCSS...then out of suddenly,she said that she felt cold so asked her to hug me....hehe...she then without any hesitanise,hugged me....I was in heaven...with her boobs resting on my body...so started to ask more 'interesting things' like when she lost her V,where she did before....she was getting very comfortable with me and told me about her past.

Bros,got to run now....stay with me for a short while...hehe..."the past of IVY"

Criminalz
08-06-2006, 07:11 PM
bro..thanks for sharing your experience....

a trend i notice when reading such story..

whenever coming to the exciting part of the story, the following will happen.

a. GF/wife walks in, gotta go
b. Boss around, gotta go
c. colleague is here, gotta go
d. parents is here, gotta go
e. phone call, gotta go
f. or just gotta go

ok...i am in no postition to complain, but it is kinda anti climax, when i whipped out my cock and getting ready to wank that time, then "gotta go"...i kenna leave high and dry..

napster
08-06-2006, 07:40 PM
bro..thanks for sharing your experience....

a trend i notice when reading such story..

whenever coming to the exciting part of the story, the following will happen.

b. Boss around, gotta go
e. phone call, gotta go
f. or just gotta go

Then ppl zap, kpkb
no ppl up, kpkb
got ppl up, diam diam
tio bo :rolleyes:

wonderfix
08-06-2006, 11:12 PM
ok...i am in no postition to complain, but it is kinda anti climax, when i whipped out my cock and getting ready to wank that time, then "gotta go"...i kenna leave high and dry..

Bro, moral of the story is don't whip out your cock until you can confirm that the entire story have been posted. Can copy and paste on to a word document, put font size 16 and read comfortably while jerking off! Hahaa!

ps:up your pts cos you made a valid observation. Cheers.

Jap-Lover
09-06-2006, 12:18 AM
Yo bro,i m back.Sorry to see that some bros lost stream!

Going into the IVY's back.Not wonder that people always said dun judge people by outside.From her appearance,she look like just those normal OL lady in but with a pair of huge boobs.She told me that she is Christan..(no offernce)and studied in all gal's school,when she met her 1st bf when she was 16....the bf was 20.after 1 month,they had sex and never look back.He brought her to the sex world.They fucked in camp,playground,cinema,carpark and swimming pools.I was so shocked to hear that.then after the bf broke up(heard he run lion),she was too much into sex so had a lot of ONS.....after hearing that,my small head was too hard for my jean....she also saw what is happening to me....shifting here and there.so started to smile at me...asked what happened.Told her that was too stream to hear those stories...asked her whether who m i to u.she started smiling and said that she was touched by me when i bought her food(my idea worked)then without wasting any moment,i asked her to be my gf and she agreed.so i asked whether as my gf now,can help me out there anot....without any hestiation,she unzip my jean and started to give me a HJ...(it help to wear boxers,very easy to open)

Bros,can u dream about looking the river and getting a HJ at the same time...hehe...I started to auto-roam and found my boobs,man!started to frenching as well,she was starting moan a bit by bit and when i started to finger her,her moan was really getting of hand...(we out in public)and out of sudden,she bent down and sucking!Her sucking was out of this world,man....very strong suction and gd licking.Licking my whole cock and playing with my balls at the same time....i also came on the spot.I decided to go somewhere where i can fuck her and see her boobs....(too dark and too public to be nude for her)

Saw the public toliet beside so asked her to stop and go to the toliet for some actions.She was a bit shy after those moan...so had to talk her for a while before she agreed.Into the toliet(in 2am plus,no one around),went to the handiap toliet and in the fastest time i ever try,i took off my jean and boxers:D She started to suck for me again and this time better still licking my balls as well......hehe...shiok!also asked her whether can i fuck before i come(cannot hold it for any much long)she agreed.She took down her underwear and unbutton her top.When she unbutton her top,out came a pair of huge boobs....at least 34DD....with a bit pinkness nipples.started to fold her boobs and licking on the nipples.(I always dreamed about fucking a gal in a whole dress)... so asked her to bent down and holding the toliet bowl.Gave her a bit licking on the back and pussy,before entering into her...She was a bit tight at the starting as she had not fucked in 1-2 months time.her moaning was fulling up the toliet and very soon,her pussy was filled with water......then started to go to higher pumping for the next 5 mins and was going to come so asked her whether can i shoot,she stop her moaning and turn around and started to suck hard!so out came my millions of sperms.....and she just took all of them.....I was too shiok and surprised....never a gal swallow mine before...started to clear up a bit and asked her why she swallow my sperm.She just told me that the 1st bf always ask her to swallow his as they r in the public and no tissue....(boy,the bf teached her every tricks)

Then more surprises came,out of her hand bag,out came a virbater.....a short but huge one.....i felt very strange why a gal will bring the virbater out.she told me that it was a present from her 1st bf and it mean to accompany her when he was in-camp......so decided to ask her whether i can try it on her.she just smiled back so asked her to spread her legs while sitting on top of the toliet bowl.Started to foreplay witn her pussy,and very shortly,she was begging me to fuck her again.(how can i rejected)so started to bang her very hard and suddenly we heard some one coming into the toliet to wash fishing rode.Fuck,man...had stopped and packed up.waited for a while before we can leave.Sent her back on my bike and went home a happy man:p

More to come,bros...anyone can give me some power up on my point while i recall my IVY.hehe....dun zap me.

dna_gene
09-06-2006, 02:05 AM
Bros,can u dream about looking the river and getting a HJ at the same time...hehe...I started to auto-roam and found my boobs,man.

Nope, i can't dream of that. Afterall, it's not easy to control what you want to dream of. However I'm able to imagine that! ^_^ By the way, you meant her boobs right?

Brother...Bob
09-06-2006, 02:07 AM
Great job brother.. Jap,

keep it up, just a small +++en for you .....

you got your licence liao !

Brother...Bob

spotter542
09-06-2006, 02:15 AM
Hmm .... seems like we have another aspiring writer in the making. :)
Now threadstarter , do not leave us all high & dry.
Unless you are a char bor , DON'T BE A CO**-TEASER ! :D
Point will flow your way ( I only can up 1 point nia ).

Jap-Lover
09-06-2006, 09:36 AM
Fuck,i being zapped by some unknown:( !Bros,i just hope that u all understand,i still need work,accompany co and outside got life after work so only able to write whenever i can.I just wanted to share my story.So disappointed!:mad:

big dick
09-06-2006, 09:44 AM
Fuck,i being zapped by some unknown:( !Bros,i just hope that u all understand,i still need work,accompany co and outside got life after work so only able to write whenever i can.I just wanted to share my story.So disappointed!

bro.. there is no need to be so upset about it until u need to use vuglarities (boss aka sam aka sammyboyfor dislike the use of vuglarities).. zapping and upping is part and parcel of SBF culture... dun worry, if your story are very well written and never end halfway... i'm sure ppl will up u.. :p

zhivago
09-06-2006, 10:25 AM
Fuck,i being zapped by some unknown:( !Bros,i just hope that u all understand,i still need work,accompany co and outside got life after work so only able to write whenever i can.I just wanted to share my story.So disappointed!:mad:
Bro, aint the need for such anger... Points will be coming your way as long as u continues ur story...

My next 2 points will be for u once you turn is up on my list, yar...

Keep up the great story.

Jap-Lover
09-06-2006, 10:30 AM
Bros,will continue my story now,

After that nite,I started the 'project' with her....hehe....(I also got another gf at that time)....started to call her by Dar....on the next sat nite,after meeting my another gf(2 gals at the same time,very tight timing)went to her house to pick her and went for supper at GL...(hotel there ma,got gd excuse)...TCSS until 1 plus,i asked her whether it is ok with her to go hotel with me....i need her 'help' badly...hehe...without thinking,she agreed and went to Frangance hotel(my time in Frangance)and asked for overnight...Must be my luck nite,got it at $79 only and the room come with a bathtube.....now can swimming with her.....hehe...went up and started to watch TV first,then i asked her whether want to bath together(some gals shy)she suddenly took a bottle of bubble bath from her bag....(i think she know that i want to bring her to hotel)so let the water run first....while waiting for the water to fill up,took off her T-shirt and out came the DD with erected nipple,asked her whether she horny is it and before she ans,i started attacking her DD,her moaning very loud ma....a bit those ah beng's car at yishun dam on sat nite.....soon,i stripped her to nude and started to finger her clious(dun know whether i spell correctly) and can feel water is coming out.....she started lay down onto the bed,while i gave her a body licking session....she moaning loudly and loudly until she started to shive a bit,i knew that she had came......so rest on the bed waiting her to recover but she started her attack,taking my 'gun' to her throat.....those deep throat moment was unbelieveable...using her full tongue to lick from my balls to the top and using the tip of her tongue to tease my purple small head and sudden,she started to lick my asshole.....the feeling SHIOK!It just feel i was a actor of some AV.....and very soon,i was about come,she can also sense it and gave more suction on cock and here i come!shooting all the sperm into her mouth and she again swallow everything(She was the first gal who dare to swallow sperm without asking)

we started to make our way to bathroom....the water was filled so slowly we settling in the bathtube....adding the bath foam....i started again to attack her boobs and slowly make my way to her pussy,asked her to sit on the edge and open her legs and gave her the full licking of pussy!can feel that she was enjoy all these,so slowly started to put my little finger into her ass,she never complain of pain(a lot of gal will complain unless ang mo)and when she moaning like nobody's business,started the fingering of her ass and pussy together with both my hands.....she was like in heaven.....there was a little of hair on her pussy(she must have been shaving)i can see the white thick water on my finger from her pussy and she started to shive again....she complain that her legs was very soft by now......so asked her to sit on the toliet bowl and started to bang with my harder rod......after 5-10 mins of banging,i came in her mouth again.....she want to french with me....i rejected....haha....scared to taste my own sperm.....she was on fire...after drying our body,we went to the bed to rest....i remember that i was fucking shack 2 round so asked her whether she know massage and she just asked me to wait.She went to her bag and took out a bottle of bady and thomson oil and started to massage for me.....hehe....the feeling was like a pro whore.....hehe.....her massage was gd!man.....soon,i felt asleep and i think that she was shack and just drop onto the bed....i think after 2-3 hrs,about 6plus in the morn,my didi started to rise like normal....(all man have that in the morn)i awaken and saw that she was asleep....so started to give her a lick.....when a gal asleep,can also moan a bit dun know whether any bros tried before.......then i turn her over,she was awaken and said that i very bad,cannot even let her sleep a bit more....but when she saw my didi....she just started giving me her superb BJ and after 10-15 mins...3rd time very hard to come....i came in her mouth again and as expected she took all.we just collpased onto the bed and slept until 9plus....and sent her home.....

After that,i went for soccer and injured my ankles....i guess too much fucking,i promised myself no fucking before soccer......my ankle was swollen like pig leg and out of the team for 4 months......as for her,she was starting to be very sticky with me.....always ask me to accompany her all the time....siaz.....why all the gals like that,sticky!

To be continued.need to work now........c u,bro......if i being zap again,i guess i should stop as someone dun like my story......

lancer_dar
09-06-2006, 12:00 PM
nice story

Jap-Lover
12-06-2006, 11:35 AM
Sorry Bros for the delay,busy betting world cup...:D
Thousand thanks to Bros who up my points so far!

Continuing the story,Ivy was getting too sticky for me but i just love the sex part so continue ECA with her.....Once,i went up to her house and with her alone in the story,what can happen?she just got off work so went to bath and out came with a towel around her.I was just resting inside her room and she started to climb on top me asking to lick her....hehe....u can image the pussy fresh from the bathing,clean and no smell at all(some gals have some smell)so started my licking and as the licking getting more,more water and moaning came....hehe...and suddenly she stopped her movement as she reached her top point....she just lay back and started sucking,as i said before,she was superb in BBBJ and very shortly,i was coming and she took all of it.....shiok,man!so decided to go to the bathroom to clean but i opened the door,saw another pair of shoes outside in the living room and heard some noise from the bathroom,went over to take a peek,saw her sister digging....hehe.....she must have hear our noise and got really horney....her sister have B- boobs but look very nice with her figure.....then my didi was getting hard by the moment went by....and suddenly,she stopped and maybe senseing someone watching,i rushing back into her sister room.....Ivy asked me what happened so just told her that the sister is back home already...she started rushing to dress up....i just kept slient when the sisters started to chat and i make up an excuse to leave the house....Need to find some place to beat airplane.....and went to the public downstair at the hawker to 'settle'.....just think about the sisters serving me together!haha.......

Soon after that day,Ivy told me that she was very unhappy with me as i cannot accompany her all time...(i got another ma)so want to break with me....so sad,her DDs i will miss them......then after 3 weeks,met up her another time and got the last shot!stay where u r!

YummyBear
12-06-2006, 01:59 PM
stay where u r!

Yup, I have stayed where I am for about 2.5 hrs waiting for you updates. Can i go take a leak now??? haha. in the meanwhile, up you one miserable point for your effort.

Jap-Lover
12-06-2006, 04:00 PM
Thanks,bro!anyways,this is the last part.....

After our break up,Ivy still sms or call me even until today......It was like in last year dec,we met again for dinner(co not around in sg)....we went to GL lor 2 to eat frog leg porrdige........then from there,we tcss about our own life then she told me that she was pregant with his current bf's baby but his bf dun want the baby so broke down in front of me.....i just cannot stand gal crying in front of me....so i consoled her and advise her to abort the baby as she was christan and the family will not accpet her......so after all that,i sent her back,when we reached her home,i started to tell her off as she was crying and crying......she was surprised that i still care for her?(i also dun know why she got this feeling after i scold her stupid about her BF)so we started kissing and soon,started to fingering her.....in the public carpark....still very early,8 plus 9 only.....but i dun care already as too high.found a space beside 2 coachs in the carpark and started to strip her nude....this was shiok man....after giving a BBBJ,she started to sit on top on me.....this is time i know that i can shoot inside already...haha....so went all the way of banging her on doggie after she got tried of on the top.....Bang!she was so high that i can feel her pussy dripping some liquid on my car,man....when i was about to come,she also told meto shoot in....bang!shiok!this is the 2nd time in my life of shooting raw into pussy,man!!!!after she packed and left for home.....until now,i still play phone-sex with her sometime......it was one of my best fuck.....and the only gal i knew who dare to swallow all.....hehe.......end of my ONZ......got a ex who i turn into a bitch .....will post again when i m free...and thanks to all the bros who up my points and hope to have a great time.......:D

waahaa
12-06-2006, 07:19 PM
b. Boss around, gotta go
e. phone call, gotta go
f. or just gotta go

and in the words of little orphan annie, 'when you gotta go, you gotta go' i think a few used 'go toilet' as an excuse

blade
12-06-2006, 09:49 PM
From her appearance,she look like just those normal OL lady in but with a pair of huge boobs.She told me that she is Christan..(no offernce)and studied in all gal's school,when she met her 1st bf when she was 16....the bf was 20.after 1 month,they had sex and never look back.He brought her to the sex world.They fucked in camp,playground,cinema,carpark and swimming pools.I was so shocked to hear that.then after the bf broke up(heard he run lion),she was too much into sex so had a lot of ONS
hey bro im interested in her past lehz..share more lehz..ur post was short in tat...haha :D

Jap-Lover
13-06-2006, 06:46 PM
Yo bros,sorry for the late reply....will post more story about Ivy shortly....recently busy playing and betting world cup!:p