PDA

View Full Version : You dare?

MitMit
07-06-2006, 02:09 AM
Saw a lady samster posted pics of her husband eating cream oozing out of her pussy. She later show herself fcuking with other men and mentioned that her husband enjoy eating creams of other men dripping out of her pussy.

Im quite open to such stuff, but I nearly puked when I learn her husband enjoy such kicks! Any one here did it or even come close? Well, I cant even think about it.

sunnylow67
07-06-2006, 02:45 AM
Ugh.....what a fetish.....:eek:

Saw a lady samster posted pics of her husband eating cream oozing out of her pussy. She later show herself fcuking with other men and mentioned that her husband enjoy eating creams of other men dripping out of her pussy.

Im quite open to such stuff, but I nearly puked when I learn her husband enjoy such kicks! Any one here did it or even come close? Well, I cant even think about it.

maxxer
07-06-2006, 03:26 AM
[QUOTE=MitMit]Saw a lady samster posted pics of her husband eating cream oozing out of her pussy.

yucks...But maybe u wanna post the pic here Bro???

onion_rings
07-06-2006, 05:37 AM
[QUOTE=MitMit]Saw a lady samster posted pics of her husband eating cream oozing out of her pussy.

yucks...But maybe u wanna post the pic here Bro???
Yeah post the pics & let us almost puke too mah...Whether good or bad must share also mah...keke!!!:D

sk_33
07-06-2006, 07:31 AM
*Yucks!* :eek:

cashcow123
07-06-2006, 07:59 AM
where can we find the picture Bro?

Gixer
07-06-2006, 08:47 AM
It takes all colors to make a rainbow, some people like scat(playing with shit), some like golden showers(Being peed on), some guys like guys, some girls like horses :D who are we to judge them? If they like it and they don't hurt anyone, go for it. Thanks to the threadstarter for highlighting this. Personally, no I wouldn't eat another guys cum, won't even eat my own, won't even eat the male hairy crab's milt/sperm :D . You say lah.

clarenceT
07-06-2006, 08:55 AM
Hmm..
Maybe they should do a show call..
Fear Fucker (Sexy version)
;)

zhivago
07-06-2006, 09:18 AM
wow... like that oso can ahz??
one man's meat another man's poison...:)

donjean
07-06-2006, 09:58 AM
once again the world has change!!!!

eeemen
07-06-2006, 10:25 AM
Cum on, show us the pics!!

Like bro Onion_rings said, post it here for all to judge and puke. :D

whitegals
07-06-2006, 08:13 PM
Once I was propositioned on board a cruise to go back with this couple so the husband can "hide" in the adjoining bathroom and watch me fcuk his wife.

It was very hard to concentrate on pumping her pussy while I knew her husband was watching behind and PCC-ing.... :D

happybonker
07-06-2006, 08:19 PM
A strange fetish indeed.......Cuckold maybe ?

Bro PeterPan...maybe u can shed some light on this matter....

happybonker
07-06-2006, 09:06 PM
While we are waiting for Bro PP or some other brudders to share some of their unique experience...I DARE any brudder here to perform as attached.

http://www.uploading.com/?get=NLYIF6UN

hardcoremayhem
07-06-2006, 09:24 PM

Bro, thanks but no thanks. maybe i can tahan eating my own cum out of my gf's pussy but not another guys one.
but like what some bros here say. different pple like different things.
argh...excuse me....need to vomit now...

sho6x
07-06-2006, 09:56 PM
This sounds gross. I don't think I would do that even if death is alternative.

blade
08-06-2006, 12:53 AM
oh i think everyone have different fetish...but ask me to eat someone else cum pie?forget it...but then again,if the gal is not my gf but my fren's, may consider...have this fetish abt bonking my fren's gal...thou its juz a fetish :D

freedom
08-06-2006, 01:11 AM
dont think i will even try it

HulaHoop
08-06-2006, 01:31 AM
Finger lickin' gals's wet juices (be it threesome or +++)... yeh but ain't no amt of $$ or sex will buy me sucking other men's cum.

Other folks enjoy these fetishes, good for them... they like alternatives.:D

Criminalz
08-06-2006, 02:10 AM
TO the lady samster, i am willing to offer my cum for your hubby to eat as they flow out from your pussy..:D

onion_rings
08-06-2006, 05:55 AM
TO the lady samster, i am willing to offer my cum for your hubby to eat as they flow out from your pussy..:D
Just wake up log in & when i read tot my bro so daring sia..."CIM" with a man...oic!!!:p

zhivago
08-06-2006, 08:27 AM
can't even bear the tots of me gf being bonk by other men, somemore wanna eat their cum... no way!!

jimmyccc
08-06-2006, 09:12 AM
not in a million years am i going to eat some guys' cum.... :eek: :puke:

yanki1
08-06-2006, 12:14 PM
it might sound kinky to some. but definately not for me. i will nev allow my girl to be fuck by others, let alone eat their cum after that. siao:mad:

ilovesammyboy
08-06-2006, 12:44 PM
actually its not as bad as it seems. you need to open up first.:D

Criminalz
08-06-2006, 07:35 PM
actually its not as bad as it seems. you need to open up first.:D

Right.....

happybonker
08-06-2006, 11:06 PM
While we are waiting for Bro PP or some other brudders to share some of their unique experience...I DARE any brudder here to perform as attached.

http://www.uploading.com/?get=NLYIF6UN

I guess everyone was too engrossed with the spunk-eating thingy till no one noticed my invitation.:(

Pls download te clip. Thats is really "Truth or Dare"

PS : Not for the faint hearted

MitMit
09-06-2006, 02:05 AM
Sorry guys, cant post the pics and vids here cos i saw it from the Private Section. Always tot there are many perverts here.....guess I may not be right after all :D

darkshiver
09-06-2006, 02:08 AM
Well guys,
Its called a cumpie. Its quite a norm for cuckolds to enjoy it.

forbidden
09-06-2006, 02:30 AM
I guess everyone was too engrossed with the spunk-eating thingy till no one noticed my invitation.:(

Pls download te clip. Thats is really "Truth or Dare"

PS : Not for the faint hearted

oh man i almost puke!!!!:eek: