PDA

View Full Version : 当我还是一个阿连

++...gal...++
06-06-2006, 05:39 PM
A lot of bros here is sharing their story. Here I am to share with you guys too…

When I was young, an ah lian also, well u know at those age. Dropped out of school and was mixing around with bad companys. How it started… Went ice skating with a friend, you know being an ah lian definitely attracts ah bengs too. Was feeling very cold as I was only dressing in a A line skirt with a halter neck. Notice this guy kept peeping at me, he wasn’t skating at that time. Just a group of bengs sitting at a café nearby but was close enough to catch my attention. Quite a smart looking guy. When he noticed that I saw him too, he signal for me to skate over. I did so, no shame at all at that age. His 1st words was, 你很漂亮lei, 叫什么名?My name is *L* I told him and he introduce himself as *M*. We chit chat awhile and he ask me to stop skating and come out to talk to him. And I agreed as he’s so handsome. After I told my friend *T* that I’ll be going out 1st, wait for her outside. I went to change back my foot wear………To be continue.

shadowlunar04
06-06-2006, 06:44 PM
Is this a prologue or what? :rolleyes:

ahpaul25
06-06-2006, 06:56 PM
Camp Here, since a young ger is writting abt her past life blog here since she is a previous AH LIAN before.....:)

poison
06-06-2006, 07:07 PM
Camp Here, since a young ger is writting abt her past life blog here since she is a previous AH LIAN before.....:)

ah lian always attracts cause they hiao gao bei si!:D

ahpaul25
06-06-2006, 07:16 PM
ah lian always attracts cause they hiao gao bei si!:D

Bcos when I young around 16, I also a AH BENG in 1996......LOL :D That time, I attracted many bees......Wan to post my kenna sai pic here......hehehe

poison
06-06-2006, 07:21 PM
Bcos when I young around 16, I also a AH BENG in 1996......LOL :D That time, I attracted many bees......Wan to post my kenna sai pic here......hehehe

NOW, AH BENG grow up liao har? Ppl's thread, we dun high jet............ah lian, continue!

ahpaul25
06-06-2006, 07:29 PM
NOW, AH BENG grow up liao har? Ppl's thread, we dun high jet............ah lian, continue!

That my past liao 10yrs ago, now is a Gentleman liao.....but I do miss my gd old days when I'm a AH BENG. Got the fun and joy, now grow up liao....different thinking and thoughts....:)

swing123
06-06-2006, 08:14 PM
Bcos when I young around 16, I also a AH BENG in 1996......LOL That time, I attracted many bees......Wan to post my kenna sai pic here......hehehe

or was it that you attracted many flies??? :D

poison
06-06-2006, 08:47 PM
or was it that you attracted many flies??? :D

last time he attracts bees..........now he attracts flies :eek:

Klein76
06-06-2006, 08:48 PM
That my past liao 10yrs ago, now is a Gentleman liao.....but I do miss my gd old days when I'm a AH BENG. Got the fun and joy, now grow up liao....different thinking and thoughts....:)

haha..ya ;) had to agree with u,90s is indeed fun...miss those good old days especially nightspot like fire,canto,spark,studesbakers,lighthouse...... and also ah bengs driving the 90s honda civic picking up ah lian after clubbing.....times flies....a decade had passes....

ahpaul25
06-06-2006, 09:00 PM
haha..ya ;) had to agree with u,90s is indeed fun...miss those good old days especially nightspot like fire,canto,spark,studesbakers,lighthouse...... and also ah bengs driving the 90s honda civic picking up ah lian after clubbing.....times flies....a decade had passes....

Ya man, that time really damn happening, I almost remember I chiong almost every nite to disco and pubs, pick up gers, sain gers,that time don even need to use mouth to sain, the gers just see your clothing style....and they attracted to u liao....LOL :)

SassySammy
06-06-2006, 09:19 PM
Wan to post my kenna sai pic here......hehehe

is it the long hair one in your friendster? :p

anyway, used to be a total nerd in pri sch, always the 'chosen one' to sit wif the most notorious boy in class who like to pick his nose and rolls his booger (pisai) into balls, place them in a row thru'out the day and eats them, callin them vitamins

back to topic, nowadays ahlians upgrade already.. still hiao but if wan to sian them, must have vitamin M and spending power coupled with a vroom vroom fast car! last time have guts enough already.. now $$ more practical :D

++...gal...++
06-06-2006, 09:40 PM
Here it goes….waited long????

When I go out *M*’s friend had purposely left us alone, he bought me down to the 2nd level where the game arcade is… Bengs at those time hang ard arcade area. We play games together thou I knew he purposely lose to me. We had a great time. Sincerely at that time I was feeling very happy. As I just broke off with my bf at that time, I was feeling abit lonely. Not really sad, cos it’s only puppy love. I was still a virgin at that time. It was when im 14yrs old. He suggest we go for a ciggie, and I agreed. We went to the stair case area to smoke. 2 of his friend came in also, they are seated on the stairs with me. Im in the centre and *M* was squatting in front of me. His 2 friend kept teasing me, I can sense that he’s abit angry but I just act blur. When his friend try to put their hand on my shoulder he shouted at them and says, eh, don’t anyhow touch I really wanted to know her one. Can don’t scare her away anot? His friend look at each other and laugh when my eyes is rolling looking at him. He must have not realize what burst out of his mouth, and his face turns red. Then he asked me why I didn’t stop them from putting their arms on me, if can like that then I also wan to hug you from front. I didn’t speak a single word throughout and when I hear this I was abit piss off. So I stand up and walk away bushing his shoulder. He was abit panick and ran after me to apologise. (at that time guys always comment that I m very cool or dao) then I turned and tell him, I just know you so are your friends so who do you think u are to talk to me in this manner. He apologise seriously and I forgive him. When my friend *T* finish with her skating she came out to join us. *M* suggest we go to a coffeeshop for drinks. Well at this time the rest of his friends have all got together, some of them were sticking with *T*. *T* is quite a pretty gal, she has a barbie doll face, eye big big, nose sharp sharp & both of us have waist length hair. I guess this is the most attractive part where we seduce guys…haha

To be continued…..

Mr Weird
06-06-2006, 11:00 PM
Oh..me last time also beng beng type. Like to chiong roller skating at goldhill square. That time my skating team berry well known..hehehe Now old man liao Sigh...

Hanxinco88
07-06-2006, 02:56 AM
Oh..me last time also beng beng type. Like to chiong roller skating at goldhill square. That time my skating team berry well known..hehehe Now old man liao Sigh...

Skating era happens almost 20years ago if I could remeber correctly.....threadstater shoud be in her thirties now...just my guess....

Cheers

Elfbird
07-06-2006, 05:20 AM
the place sounds like jurong east entertainment centre.

Prowler
07-06-2006, 11:27 AM
When I go out *M*’s friend had purposely left us alone, he bought me down to the 2nd level where the game arcade is…

hhmmm....sounds like Jurong Entertainment Ctr......whre many lians & bengs hang out.....:D

YummyBear
07-06-2006, 11:33 AM
my era is call roller BLADING. and that was about 10 years back. reminds me of the ah lians wearing short skirts, weird fashion sense in color combinations.

big dick
07-06-2006, 11:33 AM
hhmmm....sounds like Jurong Entertainment Ctr......whre many lians & bengs hang out.....:D

that place bring back a lot of sweet memory to me...:D

Frankiestine
07-06-2006, 11:35 AM
bro i think singapore only got one ice skating ring still in existence..not unless you guys are old enuf to remember the first one at Taman Jurong.

++...gal...++
07-06-2006, 12:32 PM

wow, bro. you're right man!!! smart

ah rat
07-06-2006, 01:22 PM
bro i think singapore only got one ice skating ring still in existence..not unless you guys are old enuf to remember the first one at Taman Jurong.
Other one ice skating at Old Rex Cinema

Frankiestine
07-06-2006, 01:41 PM
Other one ice skating at Old Rex Cinema
Rex, u mean they had a skating ring there too?

tobi69
07-06-2006, 01:45 PM

Haha..hey bro that is old skool...the skating ring in taman jurong..everytime pass by the road going to work..i think the skating ring is no longer there..sooooo long liao..but the shop there still survive..heheh

ah rat
07-06-2006, 01:48 PM
Rex, u mean they had a skating ring there too?
Ya,former Rex Theatre at Selegie Road,but business no good ,close down liao

tobi69
07-06-2006, 01:48 PM

Well bro i think u got it right...cause it should be the place..up till now the 1 and onli ice-skating ring in spore..unless there are others..but im not so sure..:D

M@Work
07-06-2006, 02:07 PM
Well bro i think u got it right...cause it should be the place..up till now the 1 and onli ice-skating ring in spore..unless there are others..but im not so sure..:D

Bros, who knows she's talking about Fuji Ice Skating Ring (70's-80's)... now Old Chang Kee selling curry puff over there :D

++...gal...++
07-06-2006, 04:45 PM
seems like this story is boring. im not a good story teller as not seeing any result. sorry to take up your time for awhile...tata

elvee123
07-06-2006, 06:55 PM
huh? u end just like that?:confused:

skystone
07-06-2006, 07:01 PM
seems like this story is boring. im not a good story teller as not seeing any result. sorry to take up your time for awhile...tata

If your story is good,u will be seeing 'results' very soon loh,why so hurry?
:)

ahpaul25
07-06-2006, 07:03 PM

Ah Ger, Pls carry on with yr story.....as it only beginning, so every1 is held up....waiting for yr next writeout......:)

SilviaS13
07-06-2006, 07:10 PM
ahlian, the story u say cannot possibly create results , cos the "seduction" part havent come in. once those steamy part come in, sure result liaoliao.

you need help to write it down, i m a good story teller and writer,angmoh hokkien tenglang all eh sai. just need you to reenact the scenes out with me so i can write it vividly and detailed. then sure see results.

do not hesitate to check my previous postings to see how good my frs are.
:cool:

eastboy77
07-06-2006, 07:19 PM
the story is too boring ...................:o
can u elaborate more on any affairs or sexperience that u have during your lian time .all the samster here is more interested in all this rather than your skating n arcarde story....(soorry for being too frank)
mayb the samster here will add points to uuuuu..........:D who know u may become the highest points in a nite.
life is abt sharing sexperience right ????
i think alll the samster here agree with mi.........

++...gal...++
07-06-2006, 09:50 PM
Here it goes then….

Maybe before I go on, let me share something abt me & *T* with u guys. *T* & I are very close friend like blood sisters. Compare to the rest of our friend, our figures are quite good too, standing at 1.62 (*T*’s height should be same as me or slightly taller) and we are both wearing “B” cups. We’re quite slim, waist at 23plus. We share our cloths too so I am very sure. Well, we are really not those typical ah lian, we dress up in quite a mature way. Like they say the high class ah lian. Instead of using Sonail Rykiel & Chantel Thomas like those little ah lian uses commonly, we are already into more expensive stuff like chanel make-up, LV bags and Moschino’s clothing. *T* & I came from quite a wealthy family, where our parents is doing business together. We knew each other since young. If really wanna compare her family is richer. Our parents is always overseas and as both of us is the only child we are very pamper with $$$ more then love and concern. We always use each other as an excuse to stay over night outside thought we are always together. When we go out together we definitely attracts a lot of guys. *T* is still a virgin like myself too.

xkingx
07-06-2006, 11:16 PM
Wah.. end so abruptly.. Then how I continue? continue lehz.. wanna hear more of it.. steamy steamy..

ANTISOCIAL
08-06-2006, 07:42 AM
Ah Lian, can u write longer abit anot.... at the rate u r going how many years u need before u can share with us ur deflower sexpriences?

saberman
08-06-2006, 09:08 AM
*T* is still a virgin like myself too.

Sorri sis, but if both u and T are still virgin, what is there to write then???

bhs72
08-06-2006, 09:24 AM
referring to their backsides la....:D

Frankiestine
08-06-2006, 09:31 AM
Haha..hey bro that is old skool...the skating ring in taman jurong..everytime pass by the road going to work..i think the skating ring is no longer there..sooooo long liao..but the shop there still survive..heheh
yes that one already long time no more i think in the late 70s...even the swimming pool i think used to call Mitsukoshi Gardens also no more...used to hang out there when teenage time to ogle at gals in bikinis...back then only those "heow" char bor will don a bikini...

saberman
08-06-2006, 09:36 AM
referring to their backsides la....:D
Hahaha, probably :D

wildcard
08-06-2006, 09:45 AM
Staying tune for the steamy part

yanki1
08-06-2006, 12:19 PM
nice to hear a story from a gal points of view. thumbs up:D

ahpaul25
08-06-2006, 03:26 PM
*T* is still a virgin like myself too.

Ger, Can I sian u anot? :)

Artic
08-06-2006, 03:32 PM
con't leh.......:p

++...gal...++
08-06-2006, 04:16 PM
Ok, should continue the story.

On the way to the coffee shop *M* kept trying to hold my hand but I didn’t allow him to. He wanted to take my pager number but I didn’t give him. He kept begging & begging and I am really enjoying it. We TCSS for an hour in the coffeeshop and someone suggest he go to *M*’s house to steal his parents alcohol to drink. When we reach his house downstairs, the rest wait for us there and I went up with him as I need to use the toilet urgently. We reach his house and he turn on the toilet light for me and I went to the toilet. I was quite scare that he’ll peek at me, but he’s quite a gentlemen after all. After he told the liquor, it’s a brand new bottle of martell. We go down to meet up with the rest, *T* was chatting with another guy *B*. can sense that *T* is also interested in him. All 6 of us went to another guy’s house just near block away to start our drinking session. Actually im not someone who drinks frequently, but *T* can hold alcohol better then me. We play card games at *Z* ‘s house. It’s call up down. I think luck wasn’t with me that day, I kept drinking and although *M* offers to drink for me but the rest doesn’t allow. From this I can tell *M* is really quite a nice guy unlike his friend whom keep cheersing with *T* although she didn’t lose. Can tell they’re trying to get her high. *T* and we never have to worried for each other as we always know what we are doing. After a few more drinks, and the martrell is running out we stopped our game. The guys suggest to watch horror movie in *Z* room, at first I declined as I’m feeling very drunk already. But they dare us by saying if we are frighten, *T* never like people to dare her so she accepted the offer. *T* knows that I wont mind as I’m those anything type of ppl.

Hi, I’m back. Sorry very busy with work.

As I’m already quite tipsy at that time, so I was lying on *Z*’s bed. Of course *M* was sitting next to me while *T* & *B* is sitting together on a small couch in the corner. And 2 more of his friend (don’t know what name also) sitting on the floor. As my skirt was quite short so I use *Z*’s blanket to cover my lower part *M* complain the aircon is very cold so wanted me to share the blanket with him. As the show started, we were all watching quietly until ¼ to the show, *M* started talking to me. It’s actually like chit-chatting but he doesn’t want to disturb the rest so he was whispering in my ear. The same thing again, wanting to get my pager number & home number. Finally I gave to him as throughout the whole evening I can sense that he’s a very nice guy. Nothing happening that night. After the show, I told them I wanted to go home already, so *M* suggest *Z* to sent *T* home & he’ll send me home. We agreed and part there. *M* hail a cab & send me back. On the way we were just chit chatting and yes I let him hold my hand. It happened when we were in the cab. As I’m staying quite near so we reached quite fast. *M* send me to my door step. And he says, wow you stay in a condo then next time can come your house swimming la. I reply, anytime welcome. Then he ask me if I’ll invite him in for a seat but I told him my parents is home but actually they’re in Shanghai at that time. Just that I’m too tired to entertain a guest so didn’t allow him to come in. But I promise him next time will invite him and his friends over for a small party. He agreed. And ask me if he can call me to chit chat when he reach home but I told him I was really tired. He looked disappointed and ask me to turn in early then and left after giving me a peck on my cheek. He page me good night when he reached home.

To be continued….

wildnhard2005
08-06-2006, 05:51 PM
and then.........???

thanks for sharing

elvee123
08-06-2006, 09:03 PM
pls cont the story when u r free.. i will pitch my tent and support u here:p

big dick
08-06-2006, 09:27 PM
sis.. hope u dun mind if i make this comment.. very confusing to read about M, T and Z... can u give them a name eg jane or john or ah hui or ah beng... :p

love your story... and pls continue...:D

eastboy77
08-06-2006, 09:37 PM
dont mind can u share your sexperience with all the samster here .
i think all of us is not interested at your love story (beng & lian)
if u really want to up your rep then i think u should share more of your sexperience rather then skating arcarde movie etc..........
get straight to the points pls thks........:D
hope i do not offend u just being honest.
Pls be reminded that this website is to share ........... not to tell love story.
thks.........................

++...gal...++
08-06-2006, 09:46 PM
Hello, waited long??? Here It goes.

The next morning waken up by my maid, *Tannie* called to ask if I’ve any plan for the day, I told her haven’t even wake up if you don’t call where got time to make plans. She say *Zhiwei* jio her watch movie, ask if I wanna go. I was thinking, why the hell u ask me along when the two of u wanna go out together so I rejected but ask her to enjoy herself and call me after the movie if ONLY she have any happening plans. I went back to bed after putting down the phone with her. 5-10mins later my maid appear in front of me again, the cordless phone on her hand. Wah lau, which idiot again??? (I’m a sleeping pig, even fire burning beside me I’ll still not be awaken) haha. I got out of bed feeling annoyed and took the phone from her. After asking her to prepare my bf, I answer the call. It’s *Maurice*, asking me if I wanna go for movie. I told him *Zhiwei* & *Tannie* is also meeting up for movie, but he say don’t wanna disturb them. If I wanna watch a show, we’ll watch it alone. I’m really quite tire to step out of home so I say why not u come to my place and watch here lor. I’m lazy to go out. If u guys still remember I’m the only child so only 3 out of the 4 room in my house is taken up. My parents let me have the master bed room as they are always not at home while they sleep in the guest room, and my maid a room to herself. The unoccupied room is where my dad install a LCD screen and make it a movie theater. Anyway *Maurice* will be on the way over. I went to take my bath and come out for bf. Also don’t know why I put on some body lotion and purposely choose the clothes I wanted to wear. A super short denim & a Elite Model tight fitting tee. Very 流 行 at that time. After changing, went into the kitchen, Whoopee, Tina prepare my favorite western style bf. Just when I finishes my bf, the door bell ring, Tina was rushing out from kitchen but I told her I’ll get it. Open the door for *Maurice* and invite him to seat in the living room. Ask him what he wanna drink and got tina to get him a glass of water. He bought along some disc with him. I suggest to watch it in my room as I can lie on my bed and more comfortable, the movie theater have lots of switch to turn on & have to wait for the stupid projector to load. Sianz.

So we went into my room, *Maurice* ask me if he can seat on my bed with me to watch so I agreed. We choosen a RA to watch, cant remember what show. While we were watching we were also chatting at the same time, again he hold my hand to watch throughout the show. At the ending part as it’s quite boring so we were staring to chat again. He told me about his family, school & his group of brothers. He’s a gang member but he say he’s not a bad guy. Haha…cute guy. And he told me he rarely step out of his neighbourhood as all his friends & bros are staying around that area and also always hang around J.E (Jurong Entertainment). I asked him if he always sian gals when he’s there, he reply that most of the time is his friends then he join in. Haha…don’t know can trust his words anot. I ask him then how come he’ll come & sian me he says the moment he step out of the lift, I already caught his attention and he’s been noticing me from far for a long time before I saw him. Although cannot truly trust his words but also happy to hear it… he ask me if I can be his gf, ai ya you know la at those time, this minute you get to know someone next minute can be steady already. I reject him & was trying to act hard to get. But he can sense that I am just pulling his leg so he hold me down on the bed and start tickling me…. We were laughing and playing on the bed until suddenly Our eye caught each other, and *Maurice* came close to me and kiss me on my forehead then my cheek follow to my lips. It’s a very soft & gentle kiss, I felt like a little child being tender by my daddy. The feeling was so good. He started French kissing and petting for a very long time. Can feel his little bro’s reaction, but he’s still very gentlemen. He didn’t try to touch my lower part. Erm…he did caress my boob but from outside lor…. I guess he’s quite close to pulling my shirt up but the shirt really very tight lor then my phone rang, haha…it seens to stop the whole momentum. It’s *Tannie*, she has finish watching movie and ask me to join her to a friend’s chalet. It’s a common gal friend that we both knew. As it’s a gathering chalet, so no guys was invited. I called up the organizer *Cheryl* and ask her if I can bring some guy friends as they can help prepare the barbecue stuff. Haha…lucky she agrees. Actually I also wanted to bring *Maurice* along as he’s really a charming fellow. *Cherlyn* always like to compare with me the guys she got to know. So actually she and I were quite hypocrites to each other. I don’t like her as she always make use of those guys she know. Using their money, ask them to buy branded stuff for her and dump them when they’re poor. Poor guys. I ask *Maurice* if he would like to ask his bros along but with one condition, they must barbecue the food for us hehe as I really hate those smoke. He reply, of course no problem, that’s the guy’s job. I pass him the phone to call his bros and I went to start packing for things I wanted to bring along. After he arrange everything, I accompany him home to bring extra clothes and short pants as we agreed to go for a swim and sun-tanning. We meet up with *Zhiwei* & *Tannie* and 4 of their guy friend at jurong interchange. 8 of us spilt into 2 taxi and head to east coast.

advisory
08-06-2006, 09:52 PM
Nice written story ya.

Love your story veri much.

Up u 2 rep pts for your hardwork. Kekeke

Rgds

++...gal...++
08-06-2006, 10:07 PM
Nice written story ya.

Love your story veri much.

Up u 2 rep pts for your hardwork. Kekeke

Rgds

THANK YOU VERY MUCH. Feel so happy. trying very hard to catch up with the story... stay tune

eastboy77
08-06-2006, 10:11 PM
heeloo i think u still not get to the points ......
The thread is
Adult Discusions about Sex not Adult Discussion about Love story....
Pls kindly elaborate more thks............
still waiting ...........................

++...gal...++
08-06-2006, 10:40 PM
When we reach east coast, the guys help out to prepare for the barbecue later on, after awhile of our preparation I suggest we go for a swim. Tannie changed into her usual pink bikini which mine is a yellow one. We bought this together on our last shopping trip. Haha, when Maurice and zhiwei saw us coming out of the chalet, their eyes were glued on us. We laugh and joke about their exaggerating reaction, saying 没有看过啊?they immediately turned away, they went in to change into a loose short and went to the beach with us. While the rest of their friends was busy with our gals friend. Seems like they have all found their target. Oh, forgot to mention, Cheryl kept sticking with Maurice and introduce herself when she saw him. Haha, but Maurice was like pai say pai say looking at me. Cheryl felt something is wrong and walk away and introduce herself to the rest. Ai ya, last time bengs not pai say want, very fast they started sticking closely to the gals le. When we arrive at the beach side, Maurice & Zhi wei told off their t-shirt and throw in on the bench. We headed to the water. Of course in 2 group, Maurice and I swim slightly further away from shore while tannie and zhiwei also don’t know go where le. I was swimming and when I stop to look for Maurice couldn’t see him ard. Abit panick, I shouted for him, Maurice, where are u? don’t frighten me leh… After awhile something from below pull my leg, it’s Maurice. A bit piss off with him and was hitting him. He caught my hand and pull me close to him. He kissed me gently on mi lips and we started frenching again. This time we kiss each other hungrily and can feel that his hand is slowly exploring my body. Was caressing my butt and slowly work his way up to my boob. As we were quite far away from shore, and was only supporting by floating with our leg. I was quite breathless after awahile. We swim back to where we can feel the sand but that place was rather quite. Maurice pull off the ribbon strip of my bikini, I was quite anxious and try to cover myself as you know once the strip is pull off the whole bikini will be loosen. But he hold my hand to hug him while he lower himself to kiss me on my neck, slowly to my breast. Oh my god, I’ve gone too far this time. Was abit panic but I really have some feel for Maurice so didn’t really want to stop whatever is happening. After a while his kiss makes me loosen up. And I start to enjoy it. This time he put my hand on his dick, wow, it’s real hard man.i really don’t know what should I do next. I just place my hand there and do nothing but enjoying his caressing. My nipple is inside his mouth now, and he ask me to do a HJ. But I tell him I don’t know how. He say just treat it as a very fragile objects that I like and slowly move my hand ups and downs. I was laughing when he said this. Well, as I watch blue film before, I roughly know how but never experience before. I tried to recall what those AV gals do and perform on him. At first I was holding quite tight and he corrected me. After that he seens like enjoying it and I also don’t feel so embarrass anymore. He ask me to go faster while he kiss me harder with his hand busy caressing my breast. His breathing got faster and faster when he suddenly ask me to slow down after he gave out a soft moan in my ear. I knew that his sperm has explode as I felt warm and sticking stuff on my hand while the cold water of the beach surrounding it. I quickly wash away those sticking stuff from my hand and we move away from the location. When we go back to shore, tannie and zhiwei was lying there sun tanning. We told them we are tired from the swim and is heading back to the chalet for a bath.

eastboy77
08-06-2006, 10:46 PM
gal good job ...keep it up ...i think u got more story to share .....
u slowly get to the points now ....wonderful n your rep is increasing like hot cake....

goodielecks
08-06-2006, 11:03 PM
so is the real thing going to happen in the next part? cant wait for it :D interesting to know more bout lians. will up you when i regain my power.

sammigal
08-06-2006, 11:06 PM
When we reach the chalet, everyone there is like pair of couples already. Maurice say wow, so fast ar, faster then me. I hit him on his arm and took a towel from my bag and some toiletries and went in to the bathroom. Maurice was following me and I knew that he wanted to bath with me. I say cannot but he say just now see top liao now see bottom cannot meh… I hit him again and he push me into the bathroom. When we were in the bathroom, he say eh…after just now we are steady already leh. You must bear responsible cos you unload my didi for me le. I say what, not my intention is u put my hand there and ask me to do it one. Furthermore im doing a good deed by helping u. then he say ok, for compensation I scrub your back for you.

continue tml ok...tired le. good night bros. and thanks for upping me. hope can up more..hehe. greedy pig.

SilviaS13
08-06-2006, 11:36 PM
ah lian, you multiple id ah, which one u wan us to up? must be really tired liao, log in also salah one. or u purposely one sia.

anyways,eastboy, gibe sum chan la, love story is EROTIC, also can be considered a part of this section. you LUSTy kind might as well just watch hardcore porn and cum then u wont need to follow this kind of story liao.

(",)
09-06-2006, 12:31 AM
I think her story is rather nice. more GFE sex. better than those bonk n go type which are purely lust. Keep it up gal.

Draculax
09-06-2006, 12:53 AM
Ya lor, read stroy must got head got tail then more shiok ma, straight away to the climax I also know how to write haha.

Anyway to the author, paiseh no power arbo will up u also *pitch tent*

++...gal...++
09-06-2006, 12:04 PM
ah lian, you multiple id ah, which one u wan us to up? must be really tired liao, log in also salah one. or u purposely one sia.

anyways,eastboy, gibe sum chan la, love story is EROTIC, also can be considered a part of this section. you LUSTy kind might as well just watch hardcore porn and cum then u wont need to follow this kind of story liao.

ai, that's not my id leh...how come like that huh? you dont mention i also didn't realise. what's going on???

anyway will update my post this afternoon...

warresg
09-06-2006, 12:24 PM
ai, that's not my id leh...how come like that huh? you dont mention i also didn't realise. what's going on???

anyway will update my post this afternoon...
2 ah lians :eek: maybe "T" :D

++...gal...++
09-06-2006, 12:44 PM
2 ah lians :eek: maybe "T" :D

huh!!! so eerie.... tannie doesn't use pc one leh... and if she does i wont dare to post this story le... she sure know is me. anyway forget it la, hope no one add wrong pts to that sammigal.... haha.

AD69
09-06-2006, 12:48 PM
Nice story. Do continue. :)

big dick
09-06-2006, 12:48 PM
huh!!! so eerie.... tannie doesn't use pc one leh... and if she does i wont dare to post this story le... she sure know is me. anyway forget it la, hope no one add wrong pts to that sammigal.... haha.

or u got a split personality.. u are the lead character in the story as well as tannie.. lol:D

++...gal...++
09-06-2006, 12:52 PM
I’m back….

We turn on the shower and I was soaping myself with my bikini on. Maurice again pull off the strip and my bikini fells to the floor. He then cheekily say oh dear, your breast is felling, I hold for you. Both his hand is holding onto my breast. And he slowly caress my breast again,our body is very close now, he I can feel he erected again. He took off his shorts and I look away from him super hard dick. He kissed me and turn my face back looking at him. I use my hand to hold his dick and start stroking his balls again. Don’t use hand anymore can. Then I ask him then? He say u choose mouth or sister. I say don’t want mouth cos very 恶心。 But he say got water mah, or sister lor. I told him im still a virgin leh. He looked at me with a super serious look, I guess he don’t believe also la. But in order not to make me angry he say, you decide lor but look at my brother, he seriously needed your sister to saying leh. Finally I say, try lor but if pain then cannot continue. He agreed. He press some shower foam to soak my body again and was stroking my sister.

sorry short one, boss keep on checking on me...

jon2000sg
09-06-2006, 01:10 PM
i'm turn ON

Frankiestine
09-06-2006, 01:17 PM
I’m back….
sorry short one, boss keep on checking on me...
hehehe maybe your boss also SBF member reading now and wondering are you the story teller..:D

Klein76
09-06-2006, 04:05 PM
:D please continue ur story ......

++...gal...++
09-06-2006, 05:23 PM
I have that kind of shiock feeling again, he try to insert his finger in my sister, don’t know which finger la.was abit painful, when I cried out to him that it’s painful he say ok, I’ll slow down. Try again ok? Then he slowly insert inner. It’s still very painful and uncomfortable but this time I bear with it and didn’t tell him. As I felt no point also la, come to this stage already, my virgin is definitely leaving me today. He thought that I have got use to it already then he slowly push in harder and harder, and each time he insert harder the pain was really unbearable but I hide it from him..

When he took out his finger, we saw reddish fluid inside his nails. He was abit shock but act normal. I guess he must be thinking im really a virgin but didn’t dare to show out in case I’ll be angry. I’m ok cos a lot of my guy friends never believe I’m still a virgin seeing the way I flirt with guys. Im not a playgal la, but u know some ah bengs u really cannot be too serious with them. They are also just flirting around esp u met them at canto, fire those tea dance ah beng. Tannie and I goes to night disco too, cos we don’t look our age and we mix with older guys too. Sorry drift too far away le, this time Maurice try inserting his harden dick into my sister, at the tip he already ask if it’s painful but I told him no. wah, never expect the next second he force all the way in. now think back I know our process took too long already and he really cannot tahan anymore. The feeling is pain, pain, high. He slowly move in and out for a few time then start to move faster and faster then inner and inner. Lucky the water sound from the shower is loud enough or else everyone outside would have hear it. Although seeing the two of us walk in together they sure know what will happen but at least don’t let them hear it mah… slowly the pain fade away already and the feeling is really shiock… I felt that I cant takedit anymore, we were doing it standing. After awhile he remove his dick from my sister and turn my back facing him. He make me bend down my body and insert him dick from behind, this time he was bonking me harder and harder and very fast too…. I was also moaning loudly then he use his hand to cover my mouth, guess he scare the water sound couldn’t cover my moaning. I really cant take it anymore, and I hear Maurice himself also moaning loudly, then the same warm feeling seize my body. It’s very comfortable and a feel of happiness too, don’t know why. Maurice kissed me on my forehead then we bath and go out.

ANTISOCIAL
09-06-2006, 06:30 PM
i am sure ur boss wont mind if he knws u r writing such stories.:D

STi-
09-06-2006, 07:04 PM
so sis this was how ur virgin kenna take away... somemore shoot inside sia... anyway keep ur story cumming...

(",)
10-06-2006, 01:22 AM
simpliy love her story. reminds mi of my first love. Best part is to hear this from a ger point of view. pitch tent here liao. sorry no power to up u.

++...gal...++
10-06-2006, 11:52 AM
The guys are already busy with their barbecue, in fact we don’t even have to do it cos so much food is already on the table. We got some chicken wings, hot dog, etc, and seated on the stone chair kind of thing outside. If u been to east coast chalet you’ll know what im referring to. Not sure any renovation done. Enjoy our food and we were thinking what can we do after that. Cant remember who but someone suggested to play poker cards, but loser will have to drink. Wah pian, drink again I said. Still having hangover from the night before… anyway might not lose so I agrees, the rest no need to say they are more then happy. After our barbecue, we all went in to the chalet, the guys took out the cards and we all seat in a big circle. We all pair up and play si gi pi… A root beer mug size of tiger place in the centre. the pair that lose have to drink half so no chance to get someone to drink for you. Plus have to either kiss, etc… depending on the couple on our right. The first round, loser was the guy sitting with Cheryl, they finish the mug of tiger and tannie and zhiwei sitting beside ask them to la ji for 10 secs. Wow, the scenario was as if they are in their own world. We have to tell them 10secs is up then they bear to let go.

Continue when free…

hell9
10-06-2006, 06:00 PM
gd story continue pls

++...gal...++
10-06-2006, 10:12 PM
actually nothing hot about the game, just drinking and kissing..haha...

i suspected the guys are taking pills so ask maurice, he admit that he use drugs too. asked me if i wanna try, i said i dont dare to put anything weird inside mouth then he suggested something that looks like grass and for smoking only. i hesitate but think the better of it and gave it a puff. the smell was heavy and i cough badly... he say that the 1st puff is always like that so i tried a few more puff. few minutes later i start to see funny things.... like a smiling face on everything i saw. and i began to laugh at those objects. maurice also finish the rest of the cigarette. we were now lying on the bed, i kept telling the things that i see, cant remember exactly what but funny stuffs. after another few minutes, he stopped my talking with a deep kiss, with his tougue deeply in mind, i was feeling extremely happy and the feeling was so shiock, even now that i recall, the feeling seens to be still there. i kissed him back, passionately...

our hands are all over each other now, the sensation that comes over me was so great. i totally forgotten about the rest in the room, guess they're busy like us too. now the light is all switched off, the only light in the room were from those street light sneaking in between the draw up curtains. both of us under the blanket now, we were petting heavily with each other, his dick is hard again... and dont know when my g string is removed by him already. he started to crawl on top of me without making too much reaction and put it in. this time he wasn't really gentle at all, he thrust harder and harder till i cum a few times. the feeling is like ectasy. sooo so shiock. my whole experience after taking the druggie is like flooding in the air. was feeling abit tired though stil high from the ciggies, we hugged each other tightly and fell asleep.

cont tml bros. gd night

++...gal...++
10-06-2006, 10:14 PM
simpliy love her story. reminds mi of my first love. Best part is to hear this from a ger point of view. pitch tent here liao. sorry no power to up u.

tks 4 appreciating my story. up u 1 pt hope u gain more pts soon and up me back...haha

++...gal...++
10-06-2006, 10:15 PM
seens like world cup taken all my attention away... but cheers to WC. i am watching it too with you.

SilviaS13
10-06-2006, 11:17 PM
ahlian, the cig u took issit marijuana? cos i experienced the same feelings u described....everything heightened and extra sensitive...pity for me i never get a chance to make love after that but i did "make love" to the toilet bowl by regurgitating all my dinner into it.

eastboy77
10-06-2006, 11:36 PM
after chalets .....?????????how any foolloow up with him ???any comment from your beng bf i think more of a compilment on your first time.....
Pls conti........
your FAn is here.....
hahahahahhahh
thks for making mi horny after W.C go GL liao to THrust it out ...
OLe OLe OLe OLE....

goodu
11-06-2006, 02:07 AM
wah your virginity taken away by a finger, wat a waste. :D

ralphael
11-06-2006, 02:26 AM
Yeah, New campsite!!

(",)
11-06-2006, 09:38 AM
tks 4 appreciating my story. up u 1 pt hope u gain more pts soon and up me back...haha

Wah, lidat also can ... love u deep deep man. guess i must really go bonk around, faster write FR to gain power to up u.

thanks gal.

eastboy77
11-06-2006, 05:43 PM
Lian fans here,still waiting for the rest of your life story(sexperience :>).
u does not sound like a ah lian to mi leh...........
your ah ang moh n your vobcabulary good leh .......
fyi i read your story 3rd times liao .....:D
ang moh Lian thks for sharing ......................

Kyser Soze
11-06-2006, 05:50 PM
seens like world cup taken all my attention away... but cheers to WC. i am watching it too with you.

World Cup did not take away all, cos we can multi-task!!! :D

++...gal...++
11-06-2006, 09:43 PM
The next morning i wake up kidda early & see maurice sleeping sweetly beside me. when i looked over to the bed next to us, there lies Tannie & Zhiwei, i was wondering if they had any happening last night. Actually tannie & i are not those girl that want to keep our virginity for our future husband nor do we choose the partner by looks or whatsoever. but just by feeling lor. we promised to inform each other about our encounter when we do gives it away but after my few encounter with maurice i didn't had a chance to really sit down and talk to her. we're really good friend, and wonder did we both give it away around the same time...heh. the rest of them that's sleeping on those pull-out bed on the floor, including cheryl were a mess. wonder did they have an orgies. soon maurice is awake too. i looking at him & ask, did i wake u up darling. he said no, i wake up becos i missed you. ha, what a sweet guy. we went to wash up and went out to have Mc Donald breakfast. very sweet feeling to be in love once again.

that afternoon we check out from the chalet, i went straight home to rest.ya, sleepy pig wanna sleep more. maurice didn't send me back saying he have something urgent to attend to. so i page him when i reach home. mum & dad is back from shanghai, so that means i'll have less time hanging out. dad always wanna have dinner together when they're back. but luckily, they'll only be staying for a few days.

strange!!! didn't miss maurice at all. and after that sex experience with him, i tend to miss have sex more. wondering why. and also the ciggie that he have let me try. misssing all those flying feelings. and so on the same day when mum & dad left for their business trip again, i met up with tannie. We went to J.E again and seat down outside mac donald to chit chat... i told her about the happening i had and she say she only engage in some petting & only know that z.w try putting in his finger but it was sso painful that she stopped him. im thinking silently how come i can endure with the pain??? is it that her pussy is tighter then mine??? but i turn my attention back to tannie when she tell me that after taking the ciggie z.w gave her, she became abit unconscious. abit high in the beginning but like knocked out after awhile. the next thing she know is dawn when she woke up. she found some blood on the bed & very painful between her leg. she suspect that she have lost it too, but whether to z.w orsomeone else she really doesn't know. i console her abit but seeing that she wasn't that upset abt it then i just change the subject...

bros, continue again can??? watching my soccer match eagerly... hooray, holland. keep it up. and to those bros & sis if any, if u really like my young time story pls up my pts leh. let me know who u are and i'll up u back too...hehe.gd night

big dick
12-06-2006, 01:16 AM
bros, continue again can??? watching my soccer match eagerly... hooray, holland. keep it up. and to those bros & sis if any, if u really like my young time story pls up my pts leh. let me know who u are and i'll up u back too...hehe.gd night

sis.. u r more than welcome to cont the story... hehe... :D

eastboy77
12-06-2006, 08:49 AM
Lians just wanna have fun OOo lians just wanan have fun......
did your frend went to dr n have a check up??????
i thought both of u is close frend y u never share your fanatasy wif her let her envy u ...........

(",)
12-06-2006, 08:25 PM

yeah, got power liao. but how to up u:confused: cant find shit under FAQ.

big dick
12-06-2006, 08:31 PM
yeah, got power liao. but how to up u:confused: cant find shit under FAQ.

see the icon which look like a weighting scale... click onto it.. then click i approve if u wanna up some one.. click disapprove if u wanna zap someone.. hope u use the power wisely, dun any how zap ppl...

ps.. u click on the weighting scale icon of the ppl posting that u wanna up

hope this help..:D

(",)
12-06-2006, 08:42 PM
see the icon which look like a weighting scale... click onto it.. then click i approve if u wanna up some one.. click disapprove if u wanna zap someone.. hope u use the power wisely, dun any how zap ppl...
ps.. u click on the weighting scale icon of the ppl posting that u wanna up
hope this help..:D

Oh thanks you so much. that was what i did this afternoon but dunno what was that until now. ok i'll give the next point to ++...gal...++ in another 15h time... maybe big dick too. put on waiting list :)

big dick
12-06-2006, 08:45 PM
Oh thanks you so much. that was what i did this afternoon but dunno what was that until now. ok i'll give the next point to ++...gal...++ in another 15h time... maybe big dick too. put on waiting list :)

dun mind if u up my point... but i would prefer to up u personally in private... :rolleyes:

++...gal...++
12-06-2006, 09:11 PM
ahlian, the cig u took issit marijuana? cos i experienced the same feelings u described....everything heightened and extra sensitive...pity for me i never get a chance to make love after that but i did "make love" to the toilet bowl by regurgitating all my dinner into it.

yes...now i know that it's actually marijuana... but that was decades ago.

(",)
12-06-2006, 09:17 PM
dun mind if u up my point... but i would prefer to up u personally in private... :rolleyes:

:eek: up as in up or just up points
sorry i'm straingt and i dun fancy Big dick.

let get back on Gal's story which is more interesting.

big dick
12-06-2006, 09:23 PM
:eek: up as in up or just up points
sorry i'm straingt and i dun fancy Big dick.

let get back on Gal's story which is more interesting.

bro.. u really got no sense of humour.. but i agree on one thing... threadstarter my apologies for hijacking your thread.. now i hand it back to u... more steamy sex stories pls...:p

(",)
12-06-2006, 09:52 PM
bro.. u really got no sense of humour.. but i agree on one thing... threadstarter my apologies for hijacking your thread.. now i hand it back to u... more steamy sex stories pls...:p

lol cant u see i put a big surprise eek icon when replying u.
i wun get your meaning if there isnt any sense of humur but this is really tracking on very thin ice and i am really not into ass.

cheers, at least i can sleep soundly tonight without having to worry about big dick lol. Guess there is only one female here to up ;) . keep up the good post gal.

++...gal...++
12-06-2006, 11:06 PM
We were chatting away 'bout some girls issue & suddenly this group of guys approaches us. I immediately notice one of them, a charming guy. And yes, they are approaching us. This charming guy, let's call him L. He asked me if i'm Maurice's friend. I nodded. Then he say wanna be friends with us too. Well no big deal, cos he's really so dashing looking.

Hey, seriously don't know why after not hearing from Mau the past few days. I really don’t think of him anymore. Plus I am attracted to this guy standing in front of me now. By the sixth sense, I know he feels the same way too but not too sure though. As Tannie's parent is in town, she has to follow them to a corporate dinner so she left after awhile. As for me, finally can fly out of my cage after my parents leave town I really didn't want to go back home too early. I'm still seating with those guys at Mac Donald, some ah lians walk past & stared at me...then looked over to L that's seating closly beside me. Well, i looked back at them & one of the gal walk over to L & ask him to go over to another corner where she can talk to him. But
L reply: 不要无聊啦
gal: 我只是想问你一点东西
L: 问什么? 你没有看到我 gf 在这里
gal: ok! 不要紧。

I wasn't looking at either of them during their whole conversation but I can hear them clearly la. Later that group of gals walks away, L turned to me & apologies. I shrugged & say it's ok. After awhile more, I’m feeling quite bored listening to those guys talking about their gang related matters & on and off got other guys & gals walk past talking to them & gals staring at me...At those times, staring incident is very common but I’m not those typical ah lian that will find trouble. I’m timid, ha-ha. Scare let ppl beat until not pretty anymore. Suddenly, without asking me L stand up & tell the rest that he & I are going for movie & pull me up. As we walked away, we didn't spoke a single word...I am not angry with him but don't know what to say to him too. Then suddenly he apologize again, telling me more this time. That gal earlier on was his ex. I knew that too as Sixth sense told me. I didn't utter a word & look at him initiating him to cont. He caught her bedding with someone else when he went up to her house one day. But he said they have broken off for some time already & that he's single now. He ask me if i could accompany him as he's very boring but didn't want to join his bros as they always get into fights easily. And so I agreed. We went to a deserted area, can’t remember where but is ard Jurong neighborhood, sat down on those stone table at a void desk... we chatted about alot of things, my relationship with maurice. He kept prompting if I’m going steady with maurice. then finally he told me, he was with maurice the other day when he come & sianz me. He wanted to come & talk to me too but wanted to wait for me to finish my skating 1st never expect maurice would ask me to come over before I finish skating. I didn’t get to see him because he went off before I came out from the skating ring. I was like, I didn't even know of his existence. Anyway I say, now we got to know each other too. But he say, maurice like you & it's difficult for me to sianz you. brother girlfriend cannot touch. I again tell him that maurice is not my bf. Not that i wanted to flirt with L so soon but I was also piss off how come maurice didn't contact me at all after I give it to him. Then he asks me if we can be closer though we just know each other. 我是认真的。so I say, try lor... Then he suggested going up to his place to sit.

Continue tml... tks bros that have up my pts...love u guys deep deep.

eastboy77
13-06-2006, 12:39 AM
ang moh lian u know y maurice never call u ............
as the saying goes "when he havent Fxxk u he treat u like a God
after he have Fxxk u he treat u like a Dog""
understand ang moh lians................
pls cont more ...............your no.1 fans here .........:D :D

moodyz
13-06-2006, 02:09 AM
Hi ah lian :D nice story u hav there and pls cont ur story ok...
Anyway uppz u le if can uppz me back k

Cheers

++...gal...++
13-06-2006, 01:20 PM
We reach his place; he's staying in a condo too. Youngest in the family with an elder bro & sister. When we reach his place, everyone is at home. He introduced his family to me. They are all very friendly, in fact even his parents are those that can joke & TCSS with me one. We were seating in the living room with his mum Lily, his dad Ringo, his bro Keith & his sis Jas. They wanted me to address them by name. Lily invited me to join them for dinner as Jas is dating her bf while Keith is meeting friends for movie. So there's only the four of us left. I agreed. As dinner time is about 2 hr away, L bring me to his room & we watch VCD in his room. He told me that his mum likes me a lot, normally she doesn't talk to the gals he bought back home. i was surprised because they really looked friendly & polite to me. I ask him if he always brings gals back, then he reply because he likes to stay at home mah, so always will ask his gal friend or GIRLFRIEND to come over instead lor. Can't remember what disc we watch, before the show ends, his maid came in to inform us dinner is ready. We went to wash our hand in the toilet from his room connecting to his bro's room. hehe so funny. Like no privacy like that. We went out to join his parents on the dining table. Wow...there're lots of food on the table. I wonder if we can finish it. The dinner is nice, chatted with Lily & Ringo during dinner too. Asking me if I’m studying, where I stay, what my parents doing, etc until L protested. 你们在选媳妇啊?I really expect he will say such things, and I hit him on his hand and I was blushing. His parents laugh and apologize to me!!

After dinner, we seat around the living room watch TV & his maid brings out some fruits for us. I don’t know what the feeling that came over me is. Seating down there with them I suddenly wish that Lily & Ringo could be my parents. Their family seem so happy and the heartwarming feeling really make me jealous. At about 9'clock, L bring me out for a walk at his basement. We walked around his park & went over to the swimming pool to seat down. We share a bench that's only suitable for one person. Leaning on each other's back, L asks me how I feel about him. And I say, ok lor, quite nice, good family, comfortable to be with. Then he asks if we can be steady. I reply see how 1st lor, see what? L asked. Hmm… See if you really is a nice guy, or just a playboy. but actually in my heart I already accepted the offers. Just want to disturb him. He assured me that he'll be a very good bf; he's not a flirt & blah blah blah... I really can’t stand his mushy words & I laugh. He knows that I’m fooling him, he turned me over to face him & our eye locked on each other.
L: you're beautiful
And he kissed me softly on my forehead, and moved down very close to my lips & I close my eyes waiting for him to kiss me BUT guess what??? He kissed me on my nose. It seems to me that he doesn't dare to make such a fast approach or maybe worried if I would think tat he's taking advantage of me. I opened my eyes, look at him straight in the eye and kissed him back on his lips. He pulls me up and we hugged. So tightly that I almost gasped for breathe. Suddenly a naughty idea came into my mind as he's standing quite close to the pool. I slowly push him away from me, his eye widen, thinking what's wrong. Before he could open his mouth I pushed him into the pool but my reaction wasn't fast enough, haven't stable myself yet he pulled my hand and ended up both of us fell into the pool together. What the hell!!! [/B][/B]

++...gal...++
14-06-2006, 04:27 PM
I didn't think much at that moment as L came over to hug me, splashing water at me and scolding me naughty. The feeling was wonderful, once again I feel in love again. You guys might be thinking I’m such a flirt. I’m not, actually. Just that I wanted so much to be loved. Being the only child & parents not around most of the time. So whenever someone make me feel they loves me I’ll automatically thought tat I m in love.

After awhile we're hugging & kissing passionately in the water. After the session with Maurice, I wanted so much to have that kind of feeling again. But L was afraid that I might catch a cold so he pulls me up of the water. We went up to his place, haha lucky I wasn't wearing a bra as i dressed quite casual to meet tannie today. In a Black Elite t-shirt & a guess denim shorts with slippers.

He got me a towel to dry my hair first cos they are in a mess. All tangle up, that's one thing I hate about the pool. It damages my precious hair. He bought me to his sis's room & pointed to a drawer that I may find some new unties there. I found a black thong with a tag still hanging on it assuming it's new & went into his joint washroom. L ask me to squeeze dry my shirt & short then he got his maid to iron dry for me while I can slowly enjoy a hot bath in his bathtub. Oh forgotten to mention earlier, I didn't wear bra but I put on sticker. For the nipple, yeah. Of cos the sticker is wet, but I always have extra in my bag. After soaping in the tub for 30mins or so, L asks me to finish up soon as he need to bath too. Can hear him sneezing outside the bathroom. I quickly shower myself & L got me a over sized shirt where I can wear while waiting for my cloths to be iron. I came out with a towel wrapped around, L looked at me with his widen eye, pass me his shirt and walk into the bath. I was standing near the window combing my hair when he walk out. Guess when I comb my hair, the shirt was being pulled up a bit and L saw something, he came over to me and says, you looked sexy in my shirt. And he hugs me again. Suddenly, someone knock on the door, it’s his maid bringing in my dry up cloths for me to change. I got them from L & take the sticker from my bag & went to change…
We went out after that…didn’t do much, no henky penky although I wanted it so much…haah

Something happened when we went out to J.E… to be continued…

eastboy77
16-06-2006, 01:40 AM
ang moh lian still waiting for your to be continued..........................
keep up the good work ....................
:D y no story telling tonite ????

???????????????????????????????//

maxim
16-06-2006, 12:46 PM
nice one...
pls cont...
btw this happen how many years ago ?:D

++...gal...++
16-06-2006, 09:24 PM
nice one...
pls cont...
btw this happen how many years ago ?:D

it's close to 10 yrs ago bro...

++...gal...++
16-06-2006, 09:31 PM
We went heading to the coffee shop near Entertainment intending to have a drink & TCSS awhile before he sends me back. We were holding hands, walking while suddenly he saw his friends at one of the void decks. Not knowing Maurice is there, we walked over. Maurice didn’t look at me at all but only looking at our hand that’s holding together tightly. Don’t know why I suddenly felt a hurting feeling in my heart. But at the same time also thinking is him who didn’t contact me at all mah. Who knows, he might hit & run. So I pulled L’s hand initiating him to go. We later sat down at a coffee shop, he asked me why I pulled him away just now? Is it I scare to face Maurice. I told him just don’t feel comfortable lor. Then suddenly my pager ring, its Maurice’s home number. L didn’t ask me who is it so I also didn’t tell him. I told L not to send me back, just accompany me to take cab can already. He agreed, and asked me to page him when I’m home. He’ll go & find his friend that we saw earlier on for awhile then he’ll be home already. I say ok.

When I reached home, I was hesitating whether to call Maurice a not. Instead I page L; he call me back almost immediately. Well, he’s home already. When we were chit chatting I’ve a second line, I switch over and it’s Maurice. I told him I’m on the line with Tannie (don’t know why I lied) and will call him back. When I switch back to L, I told him that it’s Tannie. Oh my god, what the hell… I also don’t know what I am doing. Then L has a 2nd line too. When he switches back, he asks me if I’m lying to him. I ask him what??? Then he says, is Maurice called me just now right? I admitted. He told me that Maurice just call him. But he say he’s on the line with someone else. I guess both of us are just trying to run away from Maurice as we don’t know how to tell him. Although I keep thinking that I don’t own Maurice anything but don’t know why I have that feeling also. We chat for awhile & went to bed….

Next day met up with L at Entertainment to watch movie then after that we went Orchard Shopping. We decided to go to KTV at night, but its back to Jurong again. When we reach the KTV, his friend was there already. Maurice is there too, with a girl seating beside him. Not those KTV girl though but just another typical Ah Lian, wearing translucent with black bra. He is looking at me throughout wondering if L notices too. Not sure when it started, probably because I’m busy singing. L was playing card games with a few friends. After my song, when I looked back, I saw Maurice & that girl French kissing. Can also see that Maurice is touching her but when he saw me looking he stop everything. I immediately look away. But don’t know why I feel something sour in my heart. Whether is jealous that he so fast can find someone else or angry because after taking away my 1st time, he can do this in front of me. I drank a lot that night, join L in their game. I kept drinking even I didn’t lose. I know that I wasn’t myself that night. I felt a bit tipsy after downing more alcohol as I really not good in drinking. I grabbed the chance when L turn over to kiss me, I lock him with a passionately kiss. Open my eyes to make sure Maurice saw it & then concentrate with L. As my parents wasn’t in town, I purposely ask L & the group to come over my place for 2nd round as the KTV is closing soon……

Bros, sorry long time no update cos see nothing. Thought you guys not interested anymore. Sorry for writing so little, continue tomorrow k. Tire le.

ifarkalot
17-06-2006, 01:17 AM
Maurice may just want to put up and act in front of you... but one thing is for sure he is trying to hit and run..... guys are all the same that include myself:) ... just hope L is serious about you and hope you two will be happy...:)

sethiot
17-06-2006, 01:27 AM
Nice story, really remind me of the time when i'm an ah beng. Bring back a lot of memories. Waiting for more update soon. :D

SilviaS13
17-06-2006, 03:44 AM
i was never ahbeng, but had a perception that ahlians were sibei loose girl and sibei hiao and liked attention. but thanks to your story, i saw another side of ahlian that i would love to have known 10 years ago. now too late liao. still, up you for effort. keep the story going...

hell9
17-06-2006, 04:29 AM
gd story continue pls

king119
17-06-2006, 10:54 AM
This is damn "retro" gal.....nice adventurey......memories flashes pass.......thanks and keep it coming!!!!!

sunkiss
17-06-2006, 08:18 PM
Bros, sorry long time no update cos see nothing. Thought you guys not interested anymore. Sorry for writing so little, continue tomorrow k. Tire le.

We don't have enough yet. Pls carry on with your life story. Tks for sharing.
Are you settled down now?

++...gal...++
17-06-2006, 10:35 PM
Everyone agrees to come along, so we separated in 3 cabs & proceed to my place. They are all quite high at that time but still suggest to play games & drink. There are a few girls too, not sure who’s girlfriend. Seems like just got to know one. I ask them to feel at home while I go and change. I asked L to follow me while I notice Maurice is looking again. We went into my room; L was exploring my photos placed on the cabinet. Ask him to look around while I take a quick bath. After I finish I changed into a low V cut spaghetti without bra & a super short sports shorts that can barely hide my butt. I came out & L was seating on the corner of my bed. I’d made some plans, to somehow take revenge on Maurice. I walked over to L, seat on his lap & kissed him passionately on his lips. Our tongue met & we were tongue fighting. I shifted down to kiss him neck & left a love bite which I wanted it to be obvious enough for everyone to notice especially Maurice. Come to think of it, was quite foolish as women always lose out in the end. L also automatically left me a love bite; it’s definitely obvious due to the top I’m wearing.

After awhile, we went out to join the rest. They have found their way to get hold of some Tequila & 7 up from my fridge. They are drinking & chatting away. Maurice & his lady were chatting with their face very close to each other. I pretend that I didn’t see them; we sat down near the balcony to join them. By this time, his other friends had notice our love bites & was questioning what we have done in the room. Maurice was quiet all this while; I suppose that girl noticed it too. We weren’t playing any games, talk a while of ghost story then suddenly his other groups of friend wanna come up & join us. L asked me if it’s okay because his friend will be using drugs in my house. I hesitated a while, then decided that I wanted to join them too so agreed.

They bought along Vitamin E, as my Entertainment room is sound proof, and my maid have went back to Philippine for holiday. I brought them to my E.R, turn on some Techno & L teach me what to do with those E. As I supply the place for them, they supplied the fun for me. L says he’s a heavy taker, but promises me he’ll cut down. And said as a first time user I should just take half of it to test out the effect on me. Also ask me not to take it with alcohol. So I get some coke from the fridge. L took 1 tablet & bite another half then the rest to me. I bought in my mouth & bite it and down half a can of coke. L looked and I and say, you bite it? Not bitter meh? I said, its super bitter but I don’t dare to swallow tablets one. He laughs & bring me to a corner where my speaker is and we sat down there. Don’t know is coincident or who is doing it on purpose, Maurice or L because Maurice & that girl was seated right opposite close to the speaker too. But L says since this is my first time, I had better enjoy the feel. This is if the music is louder, the better. I did not switch on the light only a few lights on the wall were switch on; I have also a small disco light which I turn it on too. His friends were quite surprise with the atmosphere as L told me, they have never play with such good atmosphere before. As always have to lower the volume & hide in a small room & cannot let parents know. Never have they tried like so openly. And so, I felt some feeling arising inside me. A bit of those high high feeling like the last time but plus something different. I saw his friend shaking their head, but I felt quite uncomfortable, kept wanting to bite my lips. I think L also couldn’t enjoy himself, as he have to look after me. Suddenly, someone put his finger between my lips. It’s Maurice; he then turned over to tell L, ‘look after her leh, don’t’ let her bite her lips. L quickly look at me, and ask me to shake my head and don’t 忍 the feeling. He also took some ice & put into my mouth, asking me to bite if I feel like biting something. Maurice didn’t go back to the lady, but seated down beside me & start shaking. The girl didn’t really notice as she’s enjoying herself though on & off will be calling out to Maurice but never open her eyes at all. I started to calm down & relax myself to join in the shake. But keep on needing to refill ice in my mouth. Then Maurice suggests the 3 of us hold hand together & shake. All 3 of us close our eye & shake, I felt something and I peep thru my ¼ opened eyes, Maurice was caressing me using his thumb. But I think nothing of it, and continue to enjoy.

After about an hour or so, that girl called out to Maurice to go back to her as she is throwing tantrum that Maurice left her all alone. L was very high at that time & I felt like going to the toilet. I have difficulty standing up. Like cannot stable myself at all. I slowly make my way back to my room, and went in to the toilet. I pee & felt like vomiting, the drug is really very strong can’t imagine if I took one whole tablet. When I open the toilet door, Maurice was standing there and my room door is close. Only through the toilet light then can see his face. But I was like a bit blur blur then ask him why is he here. He say don’t pee too much if not all the drugs pee away then wasted. I was like huh??? Urgent then how? Suddenly ….

To be continue….

DIDI
17-06-2006, 11:28 PM
waiting story to be conti....good story

king119
18-06-2006, 03:09 AM
They bought along Vitamin E, as my Entertainment room is sound proof, and my maid have went back to Philippine for holiday. I brought them to my E.R, turn on some Techno & L teach me what to do with those E. As I supply the place for them, they supplied the fun for me. L says he’s a heavy taker, but promises me he’ll cut down. And said as a first time user I should just take half of it to test out the effect on me. Also ask me not to take it with

To be continue….

I din know that the Vitamin E is available during the skating era.....tot it should be around mid 90s......

++...gal...++
18-06-2006, 10:29 AM
I din know that the Vitamin E is available during the skating era.....tot it should be around mid 90s......

Hello bro, check it out man...this story happens in the 90s. Probably i outdated, only go skating at that time. but i was only 14plus at that time mah...

Hanxinco88
18-06-2006, 04:06 PM
Hello bro, check it out man...this story happens in the 90s. Probably i outdated, only go skating at that time. but i was only 14plus at that time mah...

love your adventure gal...keep going....your faithful fans here...kekeke

Ceers

Keithzz
18-06-2006, 04:09 PM
nice story, keep it going gal!
cheerS~

++...gal...++
18-06-2006, 10:27 PM
Then suddenly, Maurice came over to hug me. "I miss you alot"
I just kept quiet and stand there. My heart & brain was very messy at that time. Or maybe I'm confused, not sure what's my relationship with the two of them also. But in realistic, the drugs still make me feel high. He started to kiss me & I allow him to kiss me. Things got further, I couldn't control myself at all. Let's put all the blames on the drugs. We kiss & kiss and moved towards the bed. He thrown me onto the bed, and we hugged each otheut r hungrily. At that moment I felt that I needed him very much & I thought he feels the same way too. Maybe I think too much also. Maybe after the first time given to him, I felt that my little sister can only accept him.

No need to say, of cos we go all the way. In fact the after drugs feeling was really great. This time Maurice make me blow for him, and I agreed without saying a single words. I'm not very sure what to do, a few times my teeth blush on his dick and hurt him. He teach me to lick the head, and slowly lick his ball and make my way up the the tip again. Then slowly & gently put it into my mouth. This time I did it better. I try to push inner to see how deep can i go and speeding up too. After about 5 mins, he push my head faster & faster... Then he quickly pull out and ask me to lie down.

He pull up my tops, and not needing to remove my bra as i'm not wearing any. Licked my nipple, at that time my nipple is quite hard & it's like pointing out. His left hand was playing with my other nipple. I was quickly aroused by his lick. And the warmness of his mouth, he slowly moved south all the way to my navel. I'm moaning & moaning louder, and breathing much more heavily by this time. He'd moved to my clit & was still licking away, i couldn't tolerate anymore & wanted so more for him to be inside me. I pull his hand & he got my hint, he moved up and pump himself into me. The first entry was Just Ssssshiock. I moan & moan as he pump me like no tomorrow, still i ask him to go faster & not to stop. He told me he's coming soon, i say me too...

Then he pump a few more harder thrust & we both moan together. And he both went into the bathroom to wash up then lighted a cigarette & smoke inside. At this moment, L suddenly walk in and saw us. I m seating on the toilet bowl with the cover put down and Maurice squating on the floor near the open toilet door. L ask what are we doing here then Maurice told him when he come to the toilet to pee, he saw me vomitting so he help me. L thanked him for taking care of me. I'm not a good liar but i was still quite stone at that time, i only digest the words after he finish. L came over to me and pat on my head and ask me if i'm ok. Maurice left us alone and L went to pee while i'm still in the toilet.

After that we wash our hand and went out to seat down on my bed. L then turn me over and tell me he feel like doing then started to caress me and touching me. I let him be but when he starts putting his hand on my sister i stopped him. "i'm not feeling very comfortable leh" L apologise and ask if i can do HJ for him. i agreed. We touch touch each other, he starts caressing my breast again and lick my nipple while i HJ him. After awhile, in fact very fast he come liao. Kiss me and we head to find his friend. As the drugs feeling still there so we join in to shake. Maurice and his lady was hugging in a corner and kissing. But i was too tired to feel anything le.

continue.....please bro, up my pts if you like my story. I like seeing my pts increase everytime i log in. cheers...

onion_rings
18-06-2006, 10:41 PM
Great storyline...Pls continue also when u log in...:)

++...gal...++
19-06-2006, 04:43 PM
L & I went back to my room to rest while the rest is already half dead in my E.R. We hugged each other to sleep, and did nothing else. when I wake up, I went around to wake up the rest. After they left, I quickly went into the E.R to make sure that nothing unusual was left there. I went back to bed after that.

Waken up by L's call. Chat with him for while then Maurice call me too. He wanted to meet up with me and tell me something. So we meet up at a cafe near my place. He explained to me how come he has lost contact with me for the few days. He told me he's in detection as he & his group of friends got into some trouble. And was sad to hear from his friends that they saw me with L and that's why he didn't come and explain earlier. He says I’ve agreed to be his girlfriend then how come so fast I change heart. I was in a lost of words, not knowing what I should do. As I know L really likes me and never did he try to take advantage of me. So I told him, since now he has another girlfriend with him already then just forget whatever happened between us. But he doesn't want, and said that girl wasn't his girlfriend. He just anyhow fined someone to come along with him when he heard that L will be coming to KTV with me.

But I really don’t know what should I do and just say let me have some time to think it over. When I got home after the met up with Maurice, I’ve made up my mind not to be with anyone of them. I left a voicemail in L's pager telling him about that and ask him not to call me back to ask me anything. As for Maurice I did the same thing telling both of them that we will remain as friend. After all this, I change a new pager no and avoid all call at home. When my parents came back from Shanghai, I’ve been staying home to be a good good girl. My parents wanted me to follow them to Taiwan on their next trip. It’s supposed to be a 2 weeks holiday for us. Well, I missed my friends there too and I thought of having a short holiday for myself too so I agreed to go with them.

The first week in Taiwan, dad & mum is busy with tons of meeting so I went around looking for my friends whom I got to know during the last few trips there. My friends there are all older then me, and they like to bring me to their so call disco where everyone there take drugs openly one. They had asked me to try before but I always reject. This time I was well prepare to join them. But unfortunately I guess after so many times of my rejection they didn't ask me this time round. So after I got hold of some tablets from another friend then I just take it. We had a crazy night down there and also I got to met this new friend. I guess he's 3-4 years older then me. Another charming guy. We had an ONS which I do not wish to elaborate. He's the 2nd man in my life. haha....

We still keep in touch after I come back to Singapore & he did come over to visit me too. I haven't been meeting up with both L & Maurice for some time. Then this stupid Tannie want to go Ice skating again. No choice, haven't been meeting her for some time too. So i went along with her & our group of girlfriends. Down there, we have a fun time without any disturbance. After our skating, the girls wanted to go to Long John for dinner. Tannie & I went to the toilet before going down to meet them. When we reach there, there're surrounded by a group of bengs & lians. Heard that they are looking for me, Tannie ran over to them and someone suddenly pull my hand and run to a corner. I don’t know who this guy is, but he put me to a public phone. I talk to the person on the other hand. It's L; he told me his ex girl friend know that we have broken off so want to find my trouble. And ask me to go and look for him now and I’ll be safe. I was pissed off by his words then I told him I cannot leave my friends behind. I put down the phone to go and look for my friends, that girl was there too and when she see me, she walk over to me and say things like see me not happy want to find trouble sort of ah lians phrase.

Then I say ok lor, let my friends leave first then we talk lor. She agreed, so I told Tannie & the rest to go home first. Tannie didn't want to leave me alone but I assure her that I’ll be fine. After they left, L & his group of friends came to me. He holds my hand and walk away right in front of that girl. And she dare not do anything too. Then L say "you very brave hor, you don’t see her smaller size then you, she's a good fighter" i didn't say anything, as I also wasn't sure how come I am so daring. After walking until quite far, L is still holding my hand. When I come to my sense, I pull my hand away from him. I told him I wanted to go back and talk to that girl. So he bought me back to J.E.

I was seating there alone with that girl and a group of her friends. Ha, guess what they wanted me to join in their gang. Saying the guys won't be able to protect me every time. I don’t know where I found the courage but I told them I wasn't interested in joining their gang & I don’t need any protection too. And that I’ll still come here, if you really want to find my trouble then come lor. They are taken aback and end up we became friends.haha.

TSTS
21-06-2006, 02:46 AM
Nice adventure. Please continue.:cool:

oeioei
21-06-2006, 05:54 AM
They are taken aback and end up we became friends.haha.

More more more..........friends and stories.... :D

Mr Sweep
21-06-2006, 10:23 PM
where is the ah lian?? lovely interesting story...waiting eagerly for the next post...

++...gal...++
21-06-2006, 10:28 PM
Hey bros, after that incident i have totally lost contact with those guys. As i went overseas for quite some time.

Will try to recall something and post it as soon as possible...

Thanks for all your support.

(",)
21-06-2006, 10:48 PM
Hey bros, after that incident i have totally lost contact with those guys. As i went overseas for quite some time.

No problem gal, u have already provided us lots of reading pleasure.
U will always have our support ;)

methenarcissist
22-06-2006, 02:45 PM
wah. ex ah lian. ur story is very good. i enjoyed reading it. was refreshing as it's not those wham bam thank you mam kind of story.. :D

if i could i would up ur points ah.. but unfortunately i can't. so sorry..

anyway, if u dun have anymore ah lian stories, u could tell other stories? like ur experiences overseas?

looking forward to reading ur stories more.. :D

Hell_hunter
22-06-2006, 03:57 PM
Wow.. great story.. maybe hope that i can be a great writer like you. .. Hope you can continue.. u got my support... if run out of ideas.. can pass u some lol...

can come out n discuss lol.. glad that this post is popular w samester here... :)

juzhornyman
28-06-2006, 05:00 PM
very nice story

finish already? threadstarter please do continue :)

lolll
05-07-2006, 12:51 AM
nomore???where the threadstarter go?

onion_rings
13-07-2006, 06:17 AM
Ah lian, finish story liao? Lidat got head no tail leh. Pls continue if u see this post hoh. :)

viceman
13-07-2006, 02:57 PM

Hey Girl,

Great postings... I started from the 1st till yr last post, can see the the flow, texts and structures have improved tremendously... Pls keep updating us with your story... Amazing!!! SBF is actually a nuturing ground for aspiring Writers... Who say SG ppl got no ink??? Ask Li Ao to read SBF lah.... :D

I think lots of Bros here are now more keen on your current "sexivities", since you have already outgrown your Ah Lian phase... Bros, agree or not??? :p

Will up your pts when I regain my "Qi"...

Cheers!

VM

lemeinpls
13-10-2006, 01:13 PM
where have our dear ah lian gone to???

adrian_534
13-10-2006, 04:16 PM
where have our dear ah lian gone to???

ah lian grow up liao worx .... kekeke