PDA

View Full Version : Sex with my gf inside fitting room.

alvin.77
06-06-2006, 12:07 PM
Bros from sbf forum.

This is my first post. Hope u all will like it.:)

Went shopping with my gf at p.s John little shopping for my clothes. I have chose 2 shirt 2 pants waiting to try on it. As we have shop for too long time n there was no place for my gf too rest so i ask her to accompany me to the fitting room.

The fitting room was big but no chair to sit on so i tell her to sit on the floor n wait for me. While taking off my jeans preapring to try my pants suddenly got tis evil thinking. so i ask my gf to bj me. The feeling was so exciting n nervous as u we can hear ppl talking outside.

I started to paint her with doggie style jus need to take off her red g-string cos she was wearing a mini skirt so quite easy to operate. Paint til she bth so she ask for my didi to enter her wet pussy. we start of with doggie style. man her screaming was loud afraid tat ppl will hear so i use my shirt to cover her mouth. We only tried doggie as i was too nervous n it only last for 10mins den i cant tahan liao. Push her head to bj me n cum inside her mouth within sec. It was so exciting so i decide to try again next time when we go shopping again...:)

desireless
06-06-2006, 08:22 PM
Please update us of your future fitting room conquer.... and better still tell us where...

I remember a friend telling me a similar story of his colleague. The guy and his girlfriend fucked in the fitting room. When they were done, he used the jeans which he had earlier tried on, to wipe away his cum on the girl. Then fold the jeans nice nice and put back in the shelf. :eek:

For a long time I didn't go to that shopping centre. :D

asdfghjkl
06-06-2006, 08:34 PM
for more comfortable, go CK Tang men's.. room lagi big, inside got those colour translucent air chairs somemore! it was so fun inside.. :D

acidterenz
06-06-2006, 08:38 PM
Wow .. the risk of being caught.. add the thrill of excitment. :)

Pounder
06-06-2006, 08:43 PM
Did you hear any giggling from the next roo? Guess who's in it. The moment we saw you and your gf going in, we knew something was abt to happen. Too bad we couldn't drill a hole on the wall, but it was entertaining nevertheless.:D

deffboy
06-06-2006, 09:23 PM
Y DOn't u try metro Paragon??

SassySammy
06-06-2006, 09:30 PM
heheh.. indeed.. it's fun :D

LMF2046
06-06-2006, 09:44 PM
Then fold the jeans nice nice and put back in the shelf. :eek:

Must be a very suay guy to buy the jeans...

ilovesammyboy
06-06-2006, 09:52 PM
Y DOn't u try metro Paragon??

yeah! paragon is the best for a quickie. I second that!

bloke
06-06-2006, 10:46 PM
Did you hear any giggling from the next roo? Guess who's in it. The moment we saw you and your gf going in, we knew something was abt to happen. Too bad we couldn't drill a hole on the wall, but it was entertaining nevertheless.:D

Hahahaa... :D

WorldSexGuide
06-06-2006, 11:42 PM
I started to paint her with doggie style jus need to take off her red g-string cos she was wearing a mini skirt so quite easy to operate. Paint til she bth so she ask for my didi to enter her wet pussy. we start of with doggie style. man her screaming was loud afraid tat ppl will hear so i use my shirt to cover her mouth. We only tried doggie as i was too nervous n it only last for 10mins den i cant tahan liao. Push her head to bj me n cum inside her mouth within sec. It was so exciting so i decide to try again next time when we go shopping again...:)

Ya right.

Under this kind of situation, you can still last 10 mins. Get real man. :rolleyes:

`destinY
07-06-2006, 12:17 AM
fake or real, u only can imagine. dont start argument here. :)

THExorcist
07-06-2006, 01:48 AM
For me .. was not sex in fitting room.. was sex in a Cold -room.. One of my employment , we had a cold room for all frozen products.. small room.. not like those abbattoirs..

NB.. fucking small.. fucking cold... !!!!

HAHAHAHA..

asdfghjkl
07-06-2006, 02:06 AM
sex in a Cold -room

now u mention it, i remember once in a sauna.. shiok sia.. bodies all wet from sweat.. later i kenna sore throat, cried too much.. :p

Gixer
07-06-2006, 08:55 AM
now u mention it, i remember once in a sauna.. shiok sia.. bodies all wet from sweat.. later i kenna sore throat, cried too much.. :p

Bro,
Sauna can die of heat stroke, don't play play. Anyone tried having sex in a toilet in a disco/pub/club? How bout a church? ("Oh God, Oh God....:D ) Army camp?

onion_rings
07-06-2006, 10:24 AM
Ya right.

Under this kind of situation, you can still last 10 mins. Get real man. :rolleyes:
Bro his 10 mins include taking off his shoes 1mins, socks, pants 3mins, underwear, shirt 5mins & including lifting up her mini skirt & taking off her GF panties 7mins(instead of sliting her panties) mah...Den 3mins bonk & cum in mouth...:D

big_bear
07-06-2006, 10:58 AM
i did it once in those baby-feeding room in a shopping complex. Those rooms are used for mothers to breastfeed their babies in privacy so the doors can be locked. It was really comfortable as they had sofas in them. :D

jng1103
07-06-2006, 11:01 AM
Bro,
Sauna can die of heat stroke, don't play play. Anyone tried having sex in a toilet in a disco/pub/club? How bout a church? ("Oh God, Oh God....:D ) Army camp?

I did it twice at the same toilet (next to DBL O) on two different occassions with two different ONS i picked up from MW. That was 2-3 yrs ago when MW was still the talk of the town.

Alcohol really did the magic :D

cheerz,
jimbo

Dicker21
07-06-2006, 11:18 AM
Bro jimbo
That rite i also use to pick up gals from MW or Newroom but didnt do it at the washroom but park my car near one condo where there is a temple.
And there use to have a workshop in the open space so good an nice place if yr car park deep in.:D no one will see esp weekday.
But like you say is all the past.

Boost
07-06-2006, 12:32 PM
I find I cant really come when I have sex outside the bedroom... too stress man... and when I do come its usually like lots of effort.... so 10mins to me I think quite fast liao.

Or maybe older cant come so fast... few years ago had a quickie at a staircase in orchard but took 30 mins! And I was pespiring all over! Cos concentrating so hard! :o

WorldSexGuide
07-06-2006, 01:06 PM
I find I cant really come when I have sex outside the bedroom... too stress man... and when I do come its usually like lots of effort.... so 10mins to me I think quite fast liao.

10min I believe is the average time for men to cum. Under excited condition, you will cum faster .

Or maybe older cant come so fast... few years ago had a quickie at a staircase in orchard but took 30 mins! And I was pespiring all over! Cos concentrating so hard! :o

Guess the quickie became a longie.

WorldSexGuide
07-06-2006, 01:08 PM
Bro his 10 mins include taking off his shoes 1mins, socks, pants 3mins, underwear, shirt 5mins & including lifting up her mini skirt & taking off her GF panties 7mins(instead of sliting her panties) mah...Den 3mins bonk & cum in mouth...:D

This is definitely more believable. :D

WILDBOY
07-06-2006, 02:06 PM
Ya man... its always so thrilling to bonk in public places... so damn stressed too....but after complete mission.. ddamn sextisfying man! haha....

Boost
07-06-2006, 02:15 PM
10min I believe is the average time for men to cum. Under excited condition, you will cum faster .

Guess the quickie became a longie.

Haha!

Good one bro! Made me smile the way u put it... yes it bcame a longie... also becos it took so long I had a mishap... maybe write abt it another day. gotta rush. Cya!

smurf17
07-06-2006, 02:17 PM
Indeed! To bonk outdoors is a different feeling altogether. It is full of suspense that you may be caught while doing it halfway. The fact that you are bonking and keeping a look out makes it more enjoyable.

Keep those outdoors bonking stories comming. Really excites me whenever i read stories happening in our streets! ;) ;)

Old Rat
07-06-2006, 02:36 PM
[QUOTE=WorldSexGuide]10min I believe is the average time for men to cum. Under excited condition, you will cum faster .[QUOTE]

Hehehe... for older men, it takes longer :D

xkingx
07-06-2006, 11:17 PM
Baby room best choice.. got sofa and can lie down at the place where baby lie down also.. very shiok.. then think of how mother breastfeed their child there also add on to the excitement sia..

X-Guy
08-06-2006, 01:15 AM
for more comfortable, go CK Tang men's.. room lagi big, inside got those colour translucent air chairs somemore! it was so fun inside.. :D

lol... how come u know? i tried there a few times a few years back. Very little people there then and only a few salesperson for the whole floor. the fitting room was big and there is wooden planks inside to sit. u can bonk inside for hours and no one will disturb u. We stop after they renovate the place.

i did it once in those baby-feeding room in a shopping complex. Those rooms are used for mothers to breastfeed their babies in privacy so the doors can be locked. It was really comfortable as they had sofas in them. :D

Nice place too. Tried that in bishan J8 baby room quite a number of times. Although can be locked, but people still can peep from below. My gf don't allow me to bonk there anymore after some small bengs peep at us.

I can recommend a few places if bros here are interested. JP staircase on the top floor beside the comic shop. Need to open 2 doors before u can reach the staircase. Enough time to wear back your clothes if someone approach. But don't stay there after 10.30pm. Once we got too excited and bonk there too long. Security guards patrol the stairs and walk up and caught us. Damm embrassing.

Recently switch target to tp CS carpark. Was watching midnight movie until 3am+ and went to get my car. realise most of the carpark lights was switch off. Left 2-3 car inside only. At first bonk inside my car and at staircase only. Recently tried outside my car too. Have not get caught yet. =)

WILDBOY
08-06-2006, 04:19 PM
Wow.. many samsters here quite advanturous man..got one time very horny at the old WTC, looking for a quiet place for bj... end up in the staircase near the shopping area... was quiet...so had a nice bj there...then gf also gets very horny n wanted 2 get bonk too... so dun care liao... try a few position very uncomfortable... end up in doggy... then cum all over the wall...nice signature there..haha... wonder still there boh? hehe...

Welcome all bros to share share their FUN sexxion here....now think back also want to laugh... damn good kick!

sex4LiFe
08-06-2006, 05:13 PM
i used to bonk in hotel lobby toliet.. esp. the Hyatt ones (before Far East Square, it's Hyatt right?). That was about 6-7 yrs ago when i was abt 20yrs old..

Used to take e escalator to the second OR third floor level and use the female toilet to make out with my then-gf...

remembered got one time halfway doggying her.. the cleaner ah-soh came in.. could listen to her washing the sink and mopping the floor.. both me and my gal damn scared but also kinda turned on.. so we decided to continue bonking but without the light ooohs and aahhss...

went on for a while until i felt my eruption coming.. usually i'll unload in my ex-gf mouth and watched her suck me dry.. but when i was cumming.. suddenly "KNOCK, KNOCK" on the door... "HELLO! You ren chai ni mian mah??"

kaoz! ah-sao must be thinking how come the cubicle door lost so long but no sound coming from inside...

i was so startled that without realizing it.. i started to unload into my ex-gf pussy.. :eek:

luckily my ex managed to regain her composure and just shouted out.. "Auntie, you ren you ren.. wo zhai pang zai!".

thinking back.. the whole thing was quite hilarious la.. i'd always wanted to unload inside my ex but she always refused.. BUT cleaner ah-sao unintentionally make my wish came true in her own unqiue way.. :rolleyes:

wintay
08-06-2006, 05:27 PM
well... i can still remember those time when i bonked my poly lecturer in Science Park II toilet.
Very exciting indeed. Since the toilet is usually very small, will always fucked her in doggy style.. Just unload onto her beautiful butts. She actually liked it very much. Oh i got her throught my part time course at Poly. Managed to get hold of her hp no and sms her. Dun know why she responsed my sms and finally get hold of her. Initially did it in the toilet. Thereafter didi it in her office meeting room. Very horny indeed. At times would bonked her in her lab room. Very nice indeed too. Only once in a budget hotel. Hey her boobs is at D cup size. Very sexy lady and much older than me. Too bad I have loat her contact liao. If not wil still wan tto bonk her. Well I had her for 3 years. Almost every weeks I will bonk her. She luv to do on ssitting position. Well when she was high in orgasm... wowo. she would just grap u tight and kiss u tight too... I just luv making luv with her. Guess maybe she is having with ohther guy now.. Ha.. Those were the days. Miss it..

Boost
08-06-2006, 08:03 PM
I think outdoors my main worry is mosquitoes.

Damn jialat... I HATE MOSQUITOES! :mad:

colourbox
08-06-2006, 08:28 PM
for me, I have sex in the fitting room too. Seiyu.. wow its exciting..

Bronco
08-06-2006, 08:42 PM

Bro, ur stamina not bad liao..Guess me older than u fuck the maid at the HDB staircase less than 10 mins job done.. luckily my didi still can get hard normally fast job wan hard to mari kita with tis type of environment,worry and scare got caught lor..phew!!! wat a day's...:D

Boost
08-06-2006, 09:26 PM
Bro, ur stamina not bad liao..Guess me older than u fuck the maid at the HDB staircase less than 10 mins job done.. luckily my didi still can get hard normally fast job wan hard to mari kita with tis type of environment,worry and scare got caught lor..phew!!! wat a day's...:D

Maid?! Wah u nt scared ur maid play u out?

Matthias
08-06-2006, 09:47 PM
Bros from sbf forum.

This is my first post. Hope u all will like it.:)

Went shopping with my gf at p.s John little shopping for my clothes. I have chose 2 shirt 2 pants waiting to try on it. As we have shop for too long time n there was no place for my gf too rest so i ask her to accompany me to the fitting room.

The fitting room was big but no chair to sit on so i tell her to sit on the floor n wait for me. While taking off my jeans preapring to try my pants suddenly got tis evil thinking. so i ask my gf to bj me. The feeling was so exciting n nervous as u we can hear ppl talking outside.

show some pictures lar. say only...might as well say you had sex on the cashier counter and after that, people tip you and the store manager give you the pants for free for your free performance...

eastboy77
08-06-2006, 09:49 PM
wow lots of sharing of fantasies.............
any FL willing to have sex in fiiting room or public place ....
Add creatives to sexperience,u guys realli gives mi more ideas in places to
make love...........hahahhahah

WorldSexGuide
08-06-2006, 11:55 PM
show some pictures lar. say only...might as well say you had sex on the cashier counter and after that, people tip you and the store manager give you the pants for free for your free performance...

Haha....that's a good one. :D

Deztruct
09-06-2006, 01:06 AM
I remembered tat my ex once blew me at the changing rm at giodano in chinatown area...i think i ask her to blew becoz i saw it in the forum before tat someone once did it in the changing rm..it was abt 3-4 yrs back

asdfghjkl
09-06-2006, 01:14 AM
haha.. masia masia sia.. kekekeke :p

vinsc
09-06-2006, 03:14 PM
how about startcase at multi storey car parks the top floor....:cool:

deepbluesea
10-06-2006, 12:35 AM
Changing room in shopping centers not mostly single sex one meh? How to get two person in??

xkingx
10-06-2006, 12:46 AM
now is single already.. last time quite big mahz.. some now also quite big.. parkway giordano quite big also.. if not take handicapped toilet lohz.. lagi best..

cratertionist
10-06-2006, 01:14 AM
i haf quikies wif an ex-gf in my sch handicap toilet, but den dat was lyk 2 yrs ago...

used 2 date dis gerl who runs a stall at bugis st, n olwes lyk 2 haf quikie in e fitting rm of her stall.

PASSIONAETE04
12-06-2006, 10:40 AM

bROS, THIS COULD be fun, but beware hidden camera...........

pdiddy
18-06-2009, 08:48 PM
been there, done that. always fun. wish i was doing it right now.