PDA

View Full Version : Y this kinda of things will happen to me?

c boy
05-06-2006, 11:18 PM
I was wondering why this kind of happening will happen to me.

It was a few yrs back when i was still serving my ns.

Me n my campmate went clubbling at mdm wong. There was tis girl who really stand outstanding her dancing is really with hot nice figure. Really hope tat can bonk her while she was dancing with my cock inside her wet pussy. at the end of the party i approach her n ask for her contact n in the end she agreed. I was so happy din expect she will give me,think she must be drunk. We chat over the phone for 2wks. One day she agreed to go on date with me. We went to p.s for movie,dinner den send her home. After 1 months she agreed to be my gf. Wow happy like hell, we were together 4 1 wks before she agreed to come my house. Sop if a guy n ger inside a room wat will happen??(U guys go think about it)Haha... I really enjoy the session with her.

But things never go smooth for us. We were together for 2months.
One day we suppose to go on date to celebrate our anniversary. We agreed to meet at 7pm at p.s but things screwed up i need to attend my cousin wedding so i tell her i be late. So qiao she also tell me she got a wedding to attend too.

The rest i shall update again. Stay tuned...:(

STAND
06-06-2006, 05:23 AM
ur story no head no tail??????most imp detail u dun say......wat r u writing the story for?

onion_rings
06-06-2006, 05:52 AM
ur story no head no tail??????most imp detail u dun say......wat r u writing the story for?
Yeah maybe i continue a short one for him...:D

When i attend my karchng wedding so qiao she also attend a friend wedding

dinner...So we got to meet later after our each own wedding dinner for our

suppose hot & steamy anniversary...As thinking of it make me got a hard

on...keke!!! But so qiao as i arrive at the wedding reception i think i saw a girl

back look so much like my own GF & she's wearing such revealing clothes

without wearing her bra...So it give me a dbl hard on liao...As i quickly

approach her from behind hoping to peek her (.Y.)...The moment i think of

this it gave me a super third hard on...Den suddenly her BF appear & deep

french her & i realise that girl is my suppose to meet later GF...Oops!!!:p

Ok threadstarter lidat can bo???wahahaha!!!

asdfghjkl
06-06-2006, 06:09 AM
although this type of beginning is common, will up you once it looks promising.. please continue.. :cool:

onion_rings
06-06-2006, 07:32 AM
Yeah threadstarter pls continue asap...See i got hit the jackpot bo...:p

HushPuppy
06-06-2006, 07:57 AM
Don't know what you trying to tell us unless you finish off the whole story.

big dick
06-06-2006, 08:45 AM
pls continue .. bro..

White Crane
06-06-2006, 09:17 AM
I was wondering why this kind of happening will happen to me.

It was a few yrs back when i was still serving my ns.

Me n my campmate went clubbling at mdm wong. There was tis girl who really stand outstanding her dancing is really with hot nice figure. Really hope tat can bonk her while she was dancing with my cock inside her wet pussy. at the end of the party i approach her n ask for her contact n in the end she agreed. I was so happy din expect she will give me,think she must be drunk. We chat over the phone for 2wks. One day she agreed to go on date with me. We went to p.s for movie,dinner den send her home. After 1 months she agreed to be my gf. Wow happy like hell, we were together 4 1 wks before she agreed to come my house. Sop if a guy n ger inside a room wat will happen??(U guys go think about it)Haha... I really enjoy the session with her.

One day we suppose to go on date to celebrate our anniversary. We agreed to meet at 7pm at p.s but things screwed up i need to attend my cousin wedding so i tell her i be late. So qiao she also tell me she got a wedding to attend too.

The rest i shall update again. Stay tuned...:(

When the MC announced the march-inof the wedding couple, you were stunted at how beautiful the bride is thought the wedding couple were still far away from where you were seated quite far away.

You felt happy for your cousin at finding such a beautiful wife.

As the couple marched past you, the bride gave you a wink and called out your name. This is the first time you met your distant cousin, not to say about the bride.

Suddenly it dawn on you, the bride looks distintly familar(except you did not know she have a rose tattoo at her hip)......

knight109
06-06-2006, 09:26 AM
Hi Bro,

Since you can get her number so easily,
I think other brothers here or in pub too can get her numbers.
Ever encounter this kinda gals before in my army days.
Gals hard to trust especially now.

Have fun while you can and be alert (Piece of advice)
:D

onion_rings
07-06-2006, 10:29 AM
Threadstarter till now no sound no nothing??? Can u continue to see i got the story tio bo???:p

JWNY
07-06-2006, 10:39 AM
Threadstarter till now no sound no nothing??? Can u continue to see i got the story tio bo???:p
I think his posting under moderation liao lah bro...:rolleyes:

JWNY

naemlo
07-06-2006, 11:23 AM
One day we suppose to go on date to celebrate our anniversary. We agreed to meet at 7pm at p.s but things screwed up i need to attend my cousin wedding so i tell her i be late. (

Your cousin wedding last min?? U should know it way ahead. Still screw up??

Frankiestine
07-06-2006, 11:37 AM
2 days already still no new updates....warning to thread starter you better continue your story soon if not zap you for arousing my curiosity over nothing...:D

asdfghjkl
07-06-2006, 06:29 PM
MIA liao.. so fast? :confused:

ken_v2
07-06-2006, 06:37 PM
school holiday posting??

arizona
07-06-2006, 07:07 PM
Threadstarter,

dunno wat talking u??!!?? story really no meaning, anyway everything so "qiao". maybe she is the bride of your cousin lah...

Does U mean U belong to those " only you " traditional mindset boy-group?

get a life and look around lah...no need to feel sad, plenty of girls and milf around...got MONEY got HONEY !

ConnerDoReMe
07-06-2006, 07:39 PM
haha the story bery fast-forward...maybe its the schOOl holidays for SOME BOYS...:D

spidermel
07-06-2006, 07:44 PM
Threadstarter go tution ready for school reopen lah...:D

spidey2278
07-06-2006, 07:51 PM
Threadstarter go tution ready for school reopen lah...:D
Bro..you beri free huh...all the threads you KLKK huh?:D

CatBath
07-06-2006, 08:49 PM
One day we suppose to go on date to celebrate our anniversary. (
Together for two months but celebrate anniversary??? :confused:
Ten months in advance ?? :confused:

zhivago
08-06-2006, 08:28 AM
where's this fella...:D

big dick
08-06-2006, 10:20 AM
where's this fella...:D

doing his holiday homework la... :p

Castrol
08-06-2006, 12:13 PM
Together for two months but celebrate anniversary??? :
Ten months in advance ?? :confused:

hahaha... i cant take it... :D

stephan
08-06-2006, 02:00 PM
2 days already still no new updates....warning to thread starter you better continue your story soon if not zap you for arousing my curiosity over nothing...:D

bro,
be patient la... I think he can't post instant message now as he being moderated.

ilovesammyboy
08-06-2006, 02:08 PM
yeah, i don't get it. how come 2 months celebrate anniversary?

to summarize all, there is no love. Why do you need love, when you got money?
And to people who says ' when you got money, but no love' , please wake up the idea. There is millions of pussies around, there is bound to be one who will love you at the end of the day. ( i'm saying the most extreme case if your face really comes from pluto). Let's face it, the urban life in singapore has poison our ladies here to the forbidden fruit of cars and cash. If you want genuine love, the best advice would start off with kampungs in malaysia.

You want beautiful women. You need a beautiful wallet.Period.

HighXDrv
08-06-2006, 07:53 PM
the way u bros hijack the story, the joker wher got mood to con't the story??

but nice try ...

we noe its sch holidays when u read such stories..

sex overdrive
08-06-2006, 08:19 PM
Composition writes halfway n MIA. Think he too heart broken to continue and headed to Singapore River..........