PDA

View Full Version : Fiction: Burglary gone bad...

hornydog75
05-06-2006, 06:57 PM
Kathy stood in front of the mirror looking at herself in the full lycra bodysuit.
Damn! She looked great. Definitely good enough to give Catherine Zeta Jones a run
for her money if she had auditioned for "The Entrapment".
But what chance has a Singaporean girl got in Hollywood. Just dreams.
And she most definitely didn't want to be the next Annabelle Chong.
Though with her toned and voluptuous figure, she could put her to shame.
She had never looked at herself in such a manner before. Perhaps it was just the bodysuit?
Or just the dim light from a single bedside lamp.
Reaching into the drawer, she tried on a diamond necklace and it sort of completed the look.

Suddenly, Kathy heard a sound coming from downstairs. It sounded like the door.
No one was supposed to be home at this time.
All the lights in the house were off and Kathy slowly crept down to see what was going on.
Halfway down the stairs, she stuck out her neck to survey the situation.
The main door was slightly open and a faint light was coming from the kitchen.
Seems like there was a man bending at the fridge, searching for food, as the light was from the fridge.
Kathy decided that it was safer to make a run for the door before the man noticed her presence.

Her breaths were coming quicker as the prospect of being caught scared her.
When she mentally prepared herself and made a final check that the man was still in the kitchen,
she made a run for the door.
Kathy had never run so fast in her life before and soon she was pass the door.
Just then, she saw a huge shadow from the side, and before she could react,
she felt a sharp pain on the back of her neck.
THERE WAS ANOTHER MAN OUTSIDE!!!
Kathy's vision gradually faded as she fell to the floor.

dt3305
05-06-2006, 07:21 PM
clap..clap..

hornydog75
05-06-2006, 07:24 PM
Kathy awoke to some tugging on her hands. She was having a headache and as she opened her eyes,
she realised that she was lying on a bed in a bedroom.
She tried to get up but her hands were tied to to the bedposts above her head.
AND SHE WAS STRIPPED NAKED!!!!
Kathy tried to scream but to her dismay,
her mouth was gagged with what seemed to be part of her lycra bodysuit.
As her eyes started to slowly get use to the light, she saw 2 men standing at the foot of the bed,
leering at her naked form in glee.
They were saying something to her, but her ears were ringing. Most probably from the whack on her head.
She tried to beg them to release her, but nothing came out from her gagged mouth.

It slowly dawned on the men that Kathy were not able to hear her, and as they discussed amongst themselves,
she tried her very best to free herself to no avail.
Her legs were also bound to the bedposts at the foot of the bed which caused her to legs be spread eagled.
As hopelessness began to seep in, tears built up in her eyes.
The men seemed to be agreeing to something and before long, they began to strip themselves.
It didn't need a genius to figure out what was on their minds as they slowly walked to each side of the bed.
Kathy tried one last time to scream for help but only managed a muffled sound which no neighbour could hear.

Man A began to carress her calves and thighs with his hands, slowly moving to her pelvic area.
At the same time, Man B started to massage her stomach and moved ever so slowly to her breasts.
She tried to move away from their rough hands, but being bound hand and feet, there was no escape.
Man A reached her pussy and started to rub and tickle her slit while Man B finally reached her breasts and was
ruthlessly squeezing them together, kneading her sliky soft breasts and tweaking her nipples.
The combined attentions of both men were beginning to take an effect as Kathy's nipples were erect and her pussy
gradually getting wet from pleasure.

She wanted them to stop! She hated them for violating her body.
More importantly, she hated her body for responding to the mens touches.
Tears began to flow down her cheeks as she tried desperately to free herself.

dakboyslim
05-06-2006, 07:28 PM
seems like cut and paste.... if so i appluade u for at least changing details to cater to local tastes.... ;) :p

please go on.....

hornydog75
05-06-2006, 07:32 PM
it isn't a cut and paste.
i was just trying to manually keep the sentences short in my text editor.
but the SBF text editor seems to have registered my line feeds...
:confused:

but i'm rather flattered that you thought it was a cut and paste...

dakboyslim
05-06-2006, 07:40 PM
well... its a good read... keep it going den... :)

hornydog75
05-06-2006, 08:00 PM
In unison, the men began to assualt her body with their tongues.
Having her nipples sucked and licked while another was savagely lapping at her cunt was almost too much to bear.
She never allowed any man to lick her pussy. A jolt shot up from her pussy and she realised that he was licking her clitoris.
No man was ever allowed to do this to her, and against her will ,she was enjoying every moment of this.
Her pussy juices were flowing freely and Man A said something to Man B, and they both laughed.

They stood up and stood at the foot of the bed, pointing at her pussy and sneering at her.
Kathy was so horny now that she didn't care anymore, she needed a cock in her cunt.
Her pussy was hot and needed some attention, but they were just standing there.
She was suddenly angry at them. Angry that they stopped. She tried to ease some of her 'itch' in her pussy by bringing her thighs together.
But her legs were tied and she was helpless.

They looked at her pathetic attempts to pleasure herself and laughed again.
She wanted them to touch her again. Wrong, she NEEDED them to bring her pleasure again.
Her nipples and pussy were aching for some release. Her swollen clit was throbbing.
Kathy couldn't control her body's needs and she hated herself for being such a slut.
Never has she wanted sex! And right now, any man on the street would do for her.

hornydog75
05-06-2006, 08:04 PM
"... lau, this chio bu sibeh lan hong liao leh!" commented Man A.
Man B: "Ya lor, hehe, ning beh also can't tahan liao." (as he reached down and stroked his rock hard cock)

Kathy had regained her hearing and for the first time, she realised that she was being ravaged by a couple of uncouth Ah Beng's.
The sad thing was, it didn't matter to her anymore. All she needed was a cock in her cunt to relieve her sexual urges.

Man A: "Eh, her chee bye sibeh wet liao leh. Wanna try now?"
Man B: "But I feel like a BJ now leh. Dunno can remove her gag or not..."

Being fucked in her pussy was one thing, but Kathy would never dream of sucking a cock.
Even when Zhiwei, her boyfriend had wanted her to, she would refuse to.
Now 2 strangers, and chao Ah Bengs, were comtemplating on stuffing her mouth with their filthy manhood, it was just simply revolting.

Man A: "You ask her lah. If she dun make noise, can try lor."
Man B: "But she like can't hear leh. How to ask?"
Man A: "Aiyoh, very troublesome leh you. This also must I ask for you."

Man A proceeeded to charade to Kathy the removing of her gag and a finger on his lips.
Little did they know that she could already hear them. She was not responding as the thought of a stranger's cock in her mouth was too much to bear.
However, as her jaw was starting to ache from the tight gag and her pussy was begging for a fuck, her resolve began to dissolve.
Suddenly, it didn't seem so bad to suck a cock.
Suddenly, everything didn't matter if she could get anyone of them to fuck her... HARD...

big dick
05-06-2006, 08:58 PM
more pls... :D

hornydog75
05-06-2006, 09:06 PM
sorry bros, wait a while...
i am still in the midst of writing...
:D

Boost
05-06-2006, 09:08 PM
Not bad.

Why was she wearing a lycra suit?

Jus curious. haha... :p

hornydog75
05-06-2006, 09:16 PM
Reluctantly, she nodded her head and their faces lit up.
Man B hurriedly rushed to the side of her bed and anxiously tried to untie the knots on the gag behind her head.
His cock was positioned just beside her face as he stretched over her and for the first time, she had a close look at his cock.
It was definitely thicker than Zhiwei's, but slightly shorter.
One thing was for sure, it smelt much more horrible. It was reeking of urine smell.
She would always insist that Zhiwei wash his penis before they fucked as she couldn't bear the pungent smell.
She turned her face to the other side only to find another cock staring directly at her face.
It was the other man's, and this was huge. He was gently stroking it to erecion and it seemed to be still growing in size by the second.
And it smelled just as bad.

Man B finally managed to release the gag and she was relieved to be able to move her jaw around to ease the muscle ache.

Man B: "Don't make noise har. Or not we will shut you up again. Seng, mai tu liao, let's get a blow job!"
Seng: "Wah lau, Beng, you sibeh kan cheong leh."

As Beng positioned himself beside Kathy's face, she tried to reason with them.
Kathy: "Umm, can you all please at least wash your dicks first before putting them in my mouth?"
Beng: "Na beh lah, where got time!"

The next thing she knew, he had already stuffed his filthy, smelly cock into her mouth.
She nearly choked on it and had wanted to puke there and then.
But that only served to heighten his pleasure as her tongue movement rubbed the underside of his sensitive dick head.

Seng: "Oi, you sibeh chek ak lah. Wash lah."
Seng turned and walked into the bathroom to wash his didi before returning to the side of the bed.
"At least this Seng guy seems more reasonable." thought Kathy.
All this while Beng was busy face fucking her and as the time went by, it didn't seem so bad to her.
She was starting to get used to a cock in her mouth and after some time, it was managable.
All she wanted to do was to get this over and done with and get a cock in her cunt.

Beng: "Na beh lah, no suction one leh. She dunno how to suck cock one."
Seng: "Is it? My turn to try liao."

hornydog75
05-06-2006, 09:33 PM
oops, time to log off...
story to be continued tomr...

4am'rs
05-06-2006, 09:38 PM
its not the right time to stop the story! :D

Sureshoot
05-06-2006, 09:46 PM
wow... excellent.. another good camping site..:)

hornydog75
05-06-2006, 09:57 PM
OK, just one more installment before i really go off liao...

----------------------------------------------------------------

"Finally, at least I'll have a clean cock now. But is his too big for me?" wondered Kathy.
As Seng knelt on the side of her head, Kathy noticed that Beng made no movement in removing his smelly cock.
In fact, he held her head in place by grabbing her hair.
It then dawned on Kathy that they had decided to double fuck her mouth.
Before the gravity of the situation could sink in, Seng had forcefully stuffed his cock into her mouth, together with Beng's!
Her mouth was really stretched and it was painful. Plus she was about to choke on the cocks in her mouth as saliva was flowing profusely.

Seng: "You better swallow your own saliva. Or not you will choke."

She had no choice but to follow his instructions and gradually she was able to breathe once again.
They continued to savgely pump her mouth with their cocks.

Beng: "Wah lau eh, this is better leh. At least got some feel liao. Haha."
Seng: "Ya lor..."

Seng reached his hand back towards her pussy and rubbed her clit.
Kathy moaned uncontrollably as her pussy was once again sending waves of pleasure through her body.
Beng, not to be outdone reached back and inserted a finger into her dripping wet pussy.
Her body responded to the finger and clit fucking by raising her hips to meet every thrust.
Beng began to finger fuck her rigorously and proceeded to insert another finger in.
The simultaneous assault on her clit, pussy and mouth was taking a toil on Kathy and in no time, her body stiffened as she entered her first monster orgasm.
She had never felt like this before. Maybe it was her vulnerability. Maybe it was cos she had not had sex for 2 months as Zhiwei was overseas.
Maybe it was cos she was becoming a sex crazed slut.
Whatever the reason, Kathy had never felt such joy in sex before.
But her pussy was still needing a cock and there were 2 in her mouth.
When were they going to get it out of her mouth and fuck her silly?
As if reading her thoughts, Beng and Seng pulled out their cocks and proceeded to untie her legs. One on each side.

Kathy tasted something salty in her mouth. Must be the taste of cock. It didn't taste as bad as she thought.
Seng: "Eh Beng, now my turn to start first ar."
Beng: "Ok lor, I will play with her neh neh."

hornydog75
05-06-2006, 10:24 PM
Seng knelt between her legs, spread her legs wide open and placed his didi at her pussy.
Kathy had a good look at his cock. Man, it was even bigger than just now. Plus now the foreskin was pulled back and his mushroom head was practically exploding.
It looked like a huge purple golf ball. "How can my pussy take this?" she thought to herself.
Seng ran his dickhead along her slit and as Kathy whimpered in fear of the size, he plunged his entire cock into her waiting pussy.
Kathy screamed as the sudden penetration nearly ripped her apart! She never had such a big cock in her cunt before and it's killing her.
Seng began to ruthlessly fuck her tight pussy HARD, lifting her legs to his shoulders to get deeper in.
Beng then moved to suck on her nipples one by one.
Strangely enough, after the initial shock, Kathy's cunt was accomdating Seng's large cock, and the throbs of pain were soon replaced by waves of pleasure.

Seng: "Wah lau eh brother, her chee bye sibeh tight leh. Shiok ar!"
Kathy: "Ungh... mmm... ungh.. ungh..."
Beng: "She like really enjoying herself leh."
Seng: "Eh, I wanna try doggy leh. I turn her ar?"
Beng: "Onz lah!"

Beng stopped sucking on her nipples long enough to help Seng flip Kathy over, all the while his huge cock was in her wet chee bye.
Beng slipped his head under her chest to continue to suck on her nipples. Getting a little more daring, he bit on her nipple.
The pain caused Kathy to scream and it sort of spurred Seng to fuck even harder.
Soon wet slapping sounds and moans from Kathy were echoing through the room.

Big Heart
05-06-2006, 11:44 PM
Do continue bro. Keep it up. :D

hornydog75
06-06-2006, 11:23 AM
Looks like not much interest from bros...
I'll end it quick...

----------------------------------------------------------

Beng decided to get himself a piece of the action and stopped sucking her tits to slip out from under her body.
He wanted to fuck her too, but not before getting a quick BJ as he lifted her face to force his engorged member into her mouth.
She was beyond caring as the ruthless assault on her cunt by seng was giving her too much pleasure.
She even decided to give a few half hearted sucks on the cock, much to Beng's pleasure.

Beng: "Wah, buay tahan liao. I also want to fuck her."
With that, he withdrew his cock and climbed up on the bed behind her.
Kathy turned around to see why Seng had not made way for Beng, and to her chagrin, she saw Beng placing his cock at her anus.
Kathy: "No..!!!"
But it was too late as Beng popped his saliva soaked didi into her asshole.

Tears of pained flowed from her eyes and Kathy was in too much pain to even scream.
How could he just violate her virgin ass? How could he?
2 differnet types of sensations are coursing through her body right now.
One of extreme pleasure coming from her pussy, another of extreme pain coming from her asshole.
How much more could she take?
Just as the question entered her mind, gradually, the throes of pain became jolts of pleasure, especially when the cocks were going in different directions.
She was beginning to enjoy being ass fucked.

4am'rs
06-06-2006, 11:30 AM
Looks like not much interest from bros...
I'll end it quick..

who says so :D

hornydog75
06-06-2006, 11:31 AM
hehe... great... a loyal fan...
then i'll keep it up...
thanks... :D

Spurslover
06-06-2006, 11:40 AM
Bro,

Very interesting leh...

More, man...:D

hornydog75
06-06-2006, 12:12 PM
Beng: "Wah, bro, can feel your cock with my didi leh. Haha."
Seng: "Na beh lah, dun talk so much can or not? I going to shoot liao leh."

Seng's statement shocked Kathy out of her state of pleasure.
They weren't wearing any condoms! And she wasn't on the pill! What if she got pregnant?

Kathy: "Don't cum inside me please! I don't want to get pregnant!"
Seng: "Aiya, too late liao! I can't tahan liao.", as Seng shot spurt after spurt of sperm into her pussy.
He withdrew his cock and sat on the floor beside the bed with a satisfied look on his face.
The warm spuck was overflowing from Kathy's pussy and was slowly dripping down her inner thighs.

Seng: "Wah lau eh, sibeh shiok ar!"
Kathy was close to tears as she was afraid that she might get pregnant.
She had always thought that Zhiwei would be the one to father their child.
Will Zhiwei even forgive her if he found out that she was pregnant with another man's child?

Beng: "Hor seh liao, ning beh's turn liao."
As Beng popped his didi from her ass to insert into her sperm filled pussy.
Having a cock filling her pussy again reminded Kathy of her desperate need to be fucked hard.
Kathy: "Ooh, YES... ungh... OH.. fuck me! FUCK ME HARD!"
"I'm screaming like a horny slut. Is this my true self?" pondered Kathy.

libraguy75
06-06-2006, 01:20 PM
*clap* *clap*

Bravo Bro !!

hornydog75
06-06-2006, 02:52 PM
Bros, will have to til tomr for the final installation...
Too busy today...

hornydog75
07-06-2006, 10:22 AM
Beng didn't need anymore encouragement as he released his pure animal lust on Kathy.
Beng was savagely fucking her pussy, wet from her previous orgasm with Seng's cum.
The continuation of getting fucked made her forget about the sperm in her pussy, even the beads of perspiration forming on her smooth and toned back.
He reached down and started to squeeze and massage her breasts from behind.
It was too much for Kathy to take and she soon climaxed another time, this time the pleasure raked through her entire body, causing her to spasm uncontrollably.
Beng cummed at the same time, unloading all his cum into her already fertilised chee bye.

Beng: "Na beh. Sibeh wet leh your chee bye."
As he joined Seng on the floor.
Kathy collapsed on the bed as exhaustion finally overtook her body.
It seemed like every inch of her body was aching. Especially her anus which was brutally fucked by Beng.
Beng and Seng got dressed, untied her hands and lifted Kathy effortlessly to carry her downstairs.

Kathy: "What are you doing?"
Beng: "Shut up before we gag and tie you up again!"
She was too weak from the sex to resist and decided to just let them do whatever they wanted with her.
Anyway, there wasn't much they could do to make her feel worse.
Boy, was she wrong.

They took her outside and dumped her on the front garden, throwing the torn and tattered suit on her.
Kathy: (sobbing) "At least.. give me some proper clothes... please..."

Seng took out the diamond necklace from his pocket and dangled it in front of her face.
Seng: "That's for trying to steal my lao bu's necklace!"
With that, they laughed, disappeared into the house and locked the door, leaving her sprawled naked on the grass.
She stank of cum, from both men and her own, and there was no where that she could wash up.
She picked herself up and tried her best to wear the bodysuit to cover as much of her body as possible.
Kathy regretted ever trying to rob a house tonight, what a burglary gone bad.
How was she going to get back home with a torn lycra bodysuit which barely covered her body?

--------------------------------------------------------------

That's all folks...
This is when I return some power to the readers...
For bros who are still interested in reading the sex-ventures of Kathy, please state which direction the story should be heading from the following list.

1) Gang-bang
2) Bestial
3) Lesbian
4) Incest

Or any other fetishes.
The first selection to reach 5 votes gets it.

Thanks bros for the support all this time.
Remember to post your selections NOW!

Spurslover
07-06-2006, 10:57 AM
All of the above, if possible...:D

big dick
07-06-2006, 10:57 AM
wau lau.. never expected the ending to end in that way... hehe.. it turn out that kathy is the burglar.. nicely written...

hope to read more on gang bang and incest...

put u on my uplist...:D

spermmann2003
07-06-2006, 11:42 AM
Wow, what a twist. Got fight with THE VILLAGE.

DeathInc2004
07-06-2006, 06:51 PM
Not bad .. a swerve is always good for a story. Well done bro.

hornydog75
08-06-2006, 11:07 AM
since bros here seem to prefer being surprised, i'll just continue on with the story...
Bro Spurslover, your suggestions have been noted. Stay tuned to see if any of them appear... :D

Bros, here's something to tantalise your taste buds... :p

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
The tattered bodysuit wasn't much help in covering her ravaged body.
There was a huge hole at the pelvic area which fully exposed her sperm
soaked pussy.
The only consolation was that she could at least adjust a little to
cover her breasts... just barely.
Fortunately, it was about 3 AM and Tembeling Road (around Joo Chiat)
was rather deserted at this time.
If she was lucky, she might just be able to make it home without anyone
spotting her as she lived just a little further at Haig Road.

Kathy trudged down the road, keeping close to the trees as they
provided dark spots form the street lights.
She would be less noticable this way. Just as she was walking pass a
back alley, she heard some noises.
She looked into the alley and saw some dogs scavenging for food in the
rubbish dump.
"Luckily it's not people. Or not don't know where to hide." thought
Kathy as she breathed a sigh of relief.

Suddenly, she heard a growl and looked once more at the dogs. It seemed
that one of them spotted her and was baring it's teeth at her.
Kathy had always been afraid of dogs ever since she was chased by some
strays when she was in primary 3 on her way home from school.
She barely escaped that time as an old uncle on a bicycle saw her being
chased by dogs and helped her scare them away with a bamboo stick.
But now, there was no old uncle. It was only her and a pack of agitated
mongrels.
Spurred on by the fear of dogs, she turned and ran as fast as she could
towards the direction of Koon Seng Road.
All aches and pain on her body were forgotten. The only thing on her
mind was to get as far away from the dogs as possible.

yanki1
08-06-2006, 12:00 PM
nice story. keep it up:D

hornydog75
08-06-2006, 12:05 PM
Sensing the fear of Kathy, the pack of dogs gave chase and were soon
close behind her.
Above the sounds of her ragged breathing and heartbeat, Kathy could
hear the growls and paw steps closing on her.
She was too afraid to even turn around. Mustering her last ounce of
strength, she opened her stride and started to pull away from the dogs.
The hours of running on the threadmill in the gym finally paid off.
She turned around to see the dogs starting to give up the chase. This
short moment of curiousity caused her to take her eyes of the road
infront of her.
So she didn't see the tree root jutting out from the pavement and
tripped on it, causing her to fall flat on the road.

Seeing their 'prey' falling, the dogs continued the chase and before
she could pick herself up, they surrounded her.
Kathy was on her hands and knees, frozen in fear as 4 dogs surrounded
her.
All of them were growling and looked ready to pounce on her the moment
she made any movement.
Suddenly, she felt something cold touch her pussy and she turned
around.
One of the dogs was sniffing her pussy. Maybe it was cos of the smell
of semen.

Then it suddenly flicked its tongue and began licking her pussy with
its wet and warm tongue.
This brought a whole new sensation to her pussy. It was one thing to be
licked by a man who did it just to get to fuck her.
It was totally another thing to be licked by a dog whose sole objective
is to clean up every drop of semen on her pussy.
She knew that she should be feeling repulsed by being licked by an
animal, but once again her body failed her.
She was starting to get horny again and as her pussy juices began
flowing again, it encouraged the dog to increase the intensity of the
licking.
It just couldn't get enough of the sweet tasting liquid. The other dogs
seemed to have calmed down and they all sat around, looking at the
'action' unfolding.

hornydog75
08-06-2006, 01:38 PM
it'll be sometime before i can post again...
so pls enjoy this in the meantime...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Pleasure made Kathy forget her fear as she started to meet every lick by thrusting her hips back.
The dog was licking the entire length of her slit, and each time it began a lick, its tongue would tickle her swollen lovebud.
She was beginning to get addicted to having her clit licked. Her pussy was getting sloppy wet again and was very close to cumming.
The animal instinct to procreate caused the dog's large blood engorged cock to unsheathe from its foreskin and in an instant, it stopped licking and pounced on the back of Kathy.
It was trying to fuck her (brings a whole new meaning to doggy style) but it just couldn't insert its cock into the wet and horny pussy.

Kathy was getting frustrated as she was so horny and close to an orgasm but this dumb dog couldn't even find her hole.
She spread her legs to try to help it, but the dog was furiously pushing its cock everywhere but her cunt.
Desperate to get a cock in her pussy, Kathy reached back with her hand and guided the huge cock towards her cunt.

Daniel couldn’t fall asleep. He tapped the illumination button on his alarm clock to check the time.
“Crap! It’s already 3AM. Tomorrow still must wake up early to take some videos for school project! And how to sleep with the noise from the blasted stray dogs! Need to write to AVA to catch all these strays.”
Daniel got up to the window to see if it was the same pack of dogs.
Oh, some bitch was on heat and one of the male dogs was sniffing her ass.
As his vision cleared from just waking up…
“Wait a minute! That’s not a dog! It’s a woman in a black suit! If this isn’t a Kodak moment, I don’t know what is!” thought Daniel.
He grabbed his Sony DV video cam and mounted it on the tripod, focusing and zooming in on the scene below.
By the time he got everything setup, the dog was on her back and she was reaching back for something.
The woman was reaching for the dog’s cock to insert it into her.
Daniel whipped out his cock and started to stroke it after pressing the record button on the video cam.
This was too good to be true!

Spurslover
08-06-2006, 01:56 PM
Well done Bro. At least u caught me by surprise. Hope to see more...:D

hornydog75
17-06-2006, 02:20 AM
I'M BACK... ... ...
--------------------------------------------------------------
“Argh…” screamed Kathy as the huge dog’s cock entered her wet pussy.
The thin lycra material did little to prevent the front paws of the fucking dog from scratching her back.
But Kathy didn’t care anymore.
All she wanted was for the dog to satisfy her burning lust.
Right now, she was his… his very own bitch in heat.
Being fucked by men was one thing, but mating with a dog in pure animal lust was pushing her over the edge.

As the dog slid his entire cock into her, she felt a large lump at the end of it going inside her.
It felt like a tennis ball and gasping for air, she looked back to see a sort of knot buried inside her dripping wet cunt.
Where was it that she read something like this?
She sort of remembered that dogs have a knot at the base of the cock and would only ‘deflate’ after the dog had cummed, sometimes taking up to a few hours.
Somehow, the prospect of the dog being stuck in her for a long period of time gave her a renewed jolt of pleasure.
It only served to feed her growing lust.

She began to meet each thrust with her hips as the blood engorged cock stretched her swollen pussy lips to the fullest.
Kathy started to moan uncontrollably as the dog was fucking her like crazy.
The moans seemed to spur the dog on, and soon, Kathy was cumming, not once, not twice, but thrice continuously.
The dog put in a few more pumps and soon, Kathy felt warmth in her cunt and she knew that the dog was finally finished with her.
It slowly withdrew its cock, sniffed at the sperm soaked pussy and began to turn around to walk away.
The rest of the pack followed suit and left Kathy still sprawled on the ground trying to recover from being dog fucked.

hornydog75
23-06-2006, 04:27 PM
Daniel could not take it anymore.
He stroked his cock faster and before he could reach for some tissue paper, he creamed on the wall below his window.
Crap! Better clean this up now.
The dogs had left and now the woman was slowly picking herself up to continue walking down the road.
Somehow, her back view looked familiar, but Daniel just couldn't put his finger on it.
He stopped the recording and kept the tape locked in his drawer.
This is going to be added to his collection of videos...

Kathy was to exhausted to care about covering herself up anymore.
All she wanted now was to get back home and take a long shower to wash off all the filth.
She felt so dirty, and yet during the both times of being sexually ravaged, she had found a form of release.
Release from worrying about money.
Release from all social propriety.
She was just made to give in to her animalistic lust, and it felt great.

As she trudged along the road, several Ah Peks were around playing checkers and they stopped to stare.
Occasionally followed by wolf whistles.
But they did not have the guts to do anything.
Somehow, this disappointed Kathy.
Somehow, in the deep reaches of her subconcious, she was hoping that they would come up and grab her forcefully, pin her on the ground and just gang rape her there and then.
OH NO! What has happened to me? I used to hate sex. Even with Zhiwei, it was only cos he had wanted her to prove her love for him.
Otherwise, she would not have let him fuck her when they were watching tv at her house one night when her family was away on a trip.
She had not enjoyed it, he was much too rough and penetrated her without her being aroused.
She had slight abrasions from the session but seeing Zhiwei's satisfied face was enough for her.

But now, she was actually desiring to have sex... with OTHER MEN... and even animals...
What was happening!
Sometimes, you have to be careful what you wish for, cos it might just come true.
At that moment, Kathy heard a tyre screeching sound and the very next thing, she was dragged into a van by a couple of men.
She was immediately blindfolded and her hands tied behind her back, so she could not see her kidnappers, nor ascertain how many there were.
A hand was covering her mouth to stop her from screaming.
Kathy felt the van move off and after a short distance, it stopped.

"Sargeant Ong, here can or not?"
"SHUT UP lah. KNN, told you not to use rank and name liao right? You going to be last, you stupid chee bye!"

So, they were army men. But Kathy couldn't tell which unit they were from.
And let's face it, there are most probably several Sargeant Ong's in any camp.
She felt her legs being pinned down.
Since her hands were tied, she was helplessly spread eagled before her kidnappers.
Her severely torn clothes barely covered her anyway, so she was practically naked.
She was at their mercy. She couldn't put up much of a resistance.
Not that she intended to. Her pussy was already starting to glisten with her juice.
Were they going to give her what she wanted secretly?
Her first true gang bang...
Her heart was beating faster...

big dick
23-06-2006, 06:24 PM
bro.. u finally back... pls cont now..:D

Ah wang2
24-06-2006, 11:20 PM
Sibei ho eh!!!!!

Thanks for the good story!!

hornydog75
26-06-2006, 03:58 PM
"Damn! Where was private Lee? Buy a box of condoms must take so long meh?" thought sargeant Ong.
He had instructed the private to go and get the condoms where they had grabbed the woman from.
After which they had driven to a secluded car park to have their way with this nice catch.
"Who said guard duty was boring?" wondered 3SG Ong.
They were detailed to get some supper since the cookhouse was closed for repairs.
He had gotten the duty driver and 2 other privates on duty to help him.
He couldn't believe his eyes when he saw an almost naked woman walking along the road.
The driver was also shocked and quite instintively stopped some distance back to ogle at the fair smooth skin of the woman.

3SG Ong: "Private Lee, go and get a big box of condoms from the 7-11 we just passed. Now! Look for us at the car park behind that block."
Pte Lee: "Yes sargeant!"
Pte Tan: "Sargeant, what are we going to do?"
3SG Ong: "We're going to get ourselves some fun. And from now on, don't call me by name!"

After Pte Lee dashed off for 7-11, 3SG Ong briefed the 2 on the plan.
The driver drove right beside the woman on the road and Ong and Tan rushed out of the minibus to drag the woman in.
Ong covered her mouth while the driver drove off to the car park and Tan tied her hands together with a rope.
Ong took a deep breath... this woman had a musky smell that heightened his sexual desire.
He didn't know that it was the mixture of sweat, pussy juice and sperm (man and dog) that gave off the smell.

Ong couldn't take it anymore. He pinned the woman down and spread her legs open.
Tan gagged her mouth with a cloth and the driver, Chia, helped him to press her soulders down.
Ong ran his fingers along her cunt and it was already swollen and wet.
Damn! This woman's horny!
Seeing the woman writhing to Ong's touch, the 3 men were highly aorused and all their cocks were aching to get out of their pants.

They all rubbed and massaged her pussy together and she was starting to moan louder and louder through the gag.
Lee came back in time with the condoms and as he ripped open the package to pass Ong a condom.
3SG Ong couldn't take it anymore as he immediately pulled down his pants and underwear to cap his didi.
Sensing no reistance from the woman, the other 3 men took off their pants and briefs to stroke their aching cocks.
Everything had to be done in silence as they didn't want her to recognise them by their voices.
Through hand signals, it was decided that after Ong, it was to be Lee (he bought the condoms after all), Tan and then Chia.

They stood around massaging their erected cocks as they watch Ong prepare to rape their catch.
He rubbed the tip of his cock along the entire slit, covering it in all the pussy juice.
Then without warning, he thrust his entire cock into her chee bye, right up to his balls.
The woman gave off a muffled scream, but slowly turned to moans as Ong ruthlessly began to pump his cock in and out of her pussy.
Lee helped himself to a breast and roughly squeezed and pinched the nipple.
Tan followed suit.

Ong lifted Kathy's legs to place them on his shoulders to get a deeper penetration.
He didn't bother if he was hurting her, all he wanted was to satisfy his sexual lust.
So he fucked her the hardest he could and the minibus was rocking on its suspension.
He released all his pent up sexual frustration on this poor vulnerable body.
Damn his wife! Always no mood. Stupid woman!
He imagined that the woman he was fucking now was his boring and prude wife, always rejecting his advances.

He began to fuck her faster and faster and soon, he reached his climax and pulled out from her, panting...
Lee was happy to see 3SG Ong finish as this it was his turn now.
He capped his didi and knelt between the legs of Kathy, positioned his cock at the entrance of her pussy and rammed it in.
Man, it felt good. She was tight, and it seemed that the pussy was gripping his cock tight everytime he was thrusting it in.
Who said NS was boring.

Chia watched the gang rape unfold and soon had other ideas in his mind.
He took out the cloth from her mouth and immediately stuffed his cock into her mouth.
The woman, without being instructed, started to suck on his cock.
He had BJs before, but nothing prepared him for the suck of his life.
She twirled her tongue around his dickhead as she sucked on his entire cock.
Chia started to pump his cock into her mouth, right up to the back of her throat.

The simultaneous licking, sucking and deep throating caused Chia to unload stream after stream of spunk into her mouth.
She sucked up every drop of it and it was a sight to remember for the rest of his life.
Besides, this was his first CIM.
He withdrew his cock to take a rest as the woman swallowed every drop of his sperm and satrted to moan to Lee's fucking.

Tan could no longer wait as well.
He decided to breast fuck her as he climbed on top of her.
Pressing her boobs together, he stuck his cok into the crevice and began to fuck her breasts.
His cock managed to reach her chin and some pre-cum rubbed off on her chin.
Kathy stuck her tongue out and licked his pee hole everytime his cock reached her chin.
This drove Tan crazy and with Lee reaching his climax too, they both cummed at the same time.
Tan's sperm spewed on her chin and breasts.

Kathy was covered in sperm, but she was a satisfied woman.
She had at least orgasmed 5 times during the gang bang and was physically spent.
Never would she have imagined being fucked like a whore.
And she LOVED IT!!!
She was lifted up from the vehicla and placed on the floor.
Her hands were untied and the next thing she heard the van speeding off.
She quickly removed the blindfold, but the sudden exposure to light caused her eyes to defocus and she could not make out the license plate number.
Well, at least she was just right behind her flat now.

Kathy picked herself up and tenderly touched her pussy.
Oh... it was really sore and red.
This was going to take some time to recover.
She slowly limped to the void deck and got into the elevator to go home.

Spurslover
26-06-2006, 05:04 PM
Welcome back bro,

Bravo... Bravo... Well written...

yanki1
26-06-2006, 05:08 PM
well done. well done:D

hornydog75
27-06-2006, 02:32 PM
Fortunately, the void deck was deserted and the lift was at the ground level.
Kathy hopped into the lift and pressed on button 9.
1.. 5..
The lifts were not upgraded yet, so she had to climb up one storey to the 10th floor.
Luckily her flat was right beside the staircase, so hopefully she could make it back home without anyone seeing her.
What would the neighbours think? Even worse, what if they saw her and told her Mom?
Kathy loved her Mom more than anything in this world.
It was the main reason she had taken on moonlighting as a cat burglar.

And it was all because of her useless, drunkard father.
Everytime she thought of him, she would really get mad.
Her parents knew each other in secondary school.
To cut the story short, the bastard got her Mom pregnant and due to family pressure, they had to get married.
Her Mom didn't manage to finish her O's as she had to give birth to her while the bastard barely scraped through with a minimal pass.
With mediocre results, he decided to apprentice himself to a carpenter and try to live off a skill.

However, he was lazy and was often scolded by his 'shifu'.
Instead of bucking up, he turned to alcohol to drown his frustrations.
As the years passed, he manged to learn the trade, but with average skills, he was condemned to getting small jobs.
Needless to say, he brought back very little to the family and Kathy's Mom had to work as a part-time maid to pay for the bills and living expenses.

As the years got by, Kathy and her Mom also got used to the beatings when he came home drunk.
But her Mom beared the brunt of it by shielding Kathy with her body.
He would get tired, stop and then drag her Mom to the bedroom.
Kathy did not know what happened behind the closed door, she was just glad the beating stopped.
But she found out one day when he forgot to close the door and Kathy, cowering in the corner of the living room, saw her father fuck her Mom.
She could never erase that image from her mind!
She hated him to the core!

Her Mom managed to get a better paying job by working for a rich family and their lives began to get better.
They did not have to depend on him anymore.
It was just as well as her Mom was soon pregnant again and gave birth to her sister.
At least they had the financial stability to give her a better life.

The lights were all off as expected.
Kathy's family members were all late wakers.
Her Mom didn't need to work til 11am, and her sis was in Uni and her periods didn't start til late morning too.
And the bastard, well, he'll just be drunk and knocked out as usual.

Kathy slowly opened the gate and door to let herself in.
As her eyes adjusted to the darkness, she saw a human form on the living room sofa.
The bastard was knocked out on it. He must have been too drunk to go into his room last night.
Well, he's too drunk to wake up. All she had to do was slip into the bedroom she shared with Jessie, her sister, and get some clothes for a shower.
Man she really needed to wash up!

As she reached for the door knob, Kathy's mouth was covered by a hand from behind and her whole body was flung onto the sofa.
The pungent beer smell was a sure indication of who was pinning her tummy down on the sofa.
The bastard had woken up!

yanki1
27-06-2006, 06:21 PM
the story is getting hotter:p

GoldenMonkey1
28-06-2006, 02:36 AM
Excellent language..........up u for that!! :D

medicheng
28-06-2006, 08:38 AM
wooo nice styory with lots of twists and turns

hornydog75
28-06-2006, 09:33 AM
Thanks to all bros for the support...
Here's the next installment...
Enjoy...!!!

Kathy had been too careless.
She should have been prepared that her father might wake up anytime to either go to the room or toilet.
Now, she was like a captured prey, vulnerable and helpless against his superior physical strength.

Dad: "Wah, ah girl ar, so sexy leh. You know your mother go visit relative tomorrow then come home, you want to fuck with me ar?"
Kathy tried her very best to struggle and free herself but to no avail.
He was simply just too strong for her.
Extended hours working in carpentry gave him 2 stout arms with vice like grip.
She could never escape from him.
It just brought back memories of the times when he held her 2 wrists together and spanked her ass when she was a kid.
She was helpless then, and she's helpless now.
Her Mom was not in to help her this time.
Tears of fear and anger started to flow down her cheeks.
Her screams of anger only came out as weak muffles through his rough calous hand.

Dad: "You better not so noisy. If A-mei wake up and come out, I also do the same to her!"
A-mei was what he called her younger sis.
She would never want anything to happen to her, and she knew this sick bastard was capable of doing it in his depraved state.
Kathy had no choice but to control herself and nodded in agreement.
He slowly removed his hand from her mouth and chuckled.

Dad: "Early like that mah. Liao see kan leh (Waste time)."
"You sick bastard!" said Kathy through clenched teeth.
Dad: "You think I dunno what that word mean ar? Is zha zong lor (illegitimate child). You then is zha zong. If not cos you, I no need marry your mom liao."
He gave a hard backhand slap on her exposed ass, causing the skin to redden.
Kathy: "Ungh..."

It stung and the pain lingered on her ass. It had also reminded her that her pussy was severely sore from all the fucking she got.
Anger turned to fear as she knew her father would most definitely be as rough as he can be.
She didn't know if she could take another rough fucking tonight.
Suddenly, she heard him pull down his shorts and felt him roughly lifting her ass in the air.
His intention was clear. He wanted to fuck her doggy style.
Kathy was too afraid to make too much noise as she didn't want her sister waking up and stumbling into danger.
She had to do all she could to protect her.

He wasted no time, plunging his blood engorged cock into her sore pussy.
"NO...!!!" screamed Kathy silently.
Tears seemed to flow endlessly as he brutally fucked her sore pussy.
She hated him for everything he'd done. But this went beyond hate.
She loathed him and if she had the chance, she was going to kill him with her own hands.

As expected, he spared no consideration for her and continued to fuck her violently.
Reaching his hands down, he squeezed her soft, supple breasts like stress balls.
Venting all his anger and bitterness on her bouncy boobs.
But, what was this she was hearing?
Slurping noises began to surface as her own body gave way to natural responses.
Her pussy was getting wet in tandem to the fucking.
She was getting horny again!

Dad: "Song hor! Haha... Your mother also very wet when I fuck her."
She refused to answer him.
She refused to be humiliated.
She refused to give him the satisfaction.
And most importantly, she refused to let him know he was right!
No matter what he was, Kathy knew one thing for sure.
He definitely knew how to fuck a woman.
Somehow, he knew how to angle his cock in such a way that it hit her G-spot everytime he thrust it in.
And it was bringing her to pleasure quickly.
He was making her 'song' as he put it...

"Ungh... ahhh... mmmm..." moans of ecstatic pleasures escaped from her lips.
At the same time more tears flowed down her cheeks as she finally realised that she had been totally humiliated by her father.
So had lost all semblance of human dignity.
She was now nothing but a sex crazed slut, desiring nothing but for her father to fuck her brains out.
His relentless onslaught on her G-spot caused her to spasm in orgasm time and time again.

She met his every thrust with her ass and as he grabbed her shoulders with his hands, she felt him stiffening up and soon a warm sensation flooded her pussy.
Dad: "Arhhh... si peh song leh... hehe..."
He withdrew his soaking dick from her cunt and slumped on the sofa with a satisfied grin on his face.
Kathy got up and walked to her room, she just wanted to shower as soon as possible.
She had to wash off all the filth.
Kathy opened the bedroom door and in the faint moonlight filtering in from the window, what she saw shocked her to the depths of her heart.

There was no one in the room! Jessie was not home!
As the truth slowly dawned on her, she spun around and glared at the scum sitting on the sofa.
He looked at her and flashed a sinister smirk...
Dad: "Er... I forgot... A-mei went to stay at her peng you's house tonight..."

Kathy: "YOU BASTARD! YOU CHEATED ME!"
She screamed and dashed into the room, grabbed a new set of clothes and ran to the bathroom, slamming and locking the door behind her.
Kathy slid to the floor against the door, crying uncontrollably.
She had been duped by her father into letting him have sex with her.
She hated him even more after tonight, if it was possible.
But above all, she hated herself for enjoying it.
How was she ever going to face Zhiwei again?
He should be back from his overseas assignment anytime soon.

medicheng
03-07-2006, 04:43 PM
woo so who is next in quene?

hornydog75
06-07-2006, 03:40 PM
hmm, like not much of a following for this thread leh...
i'm considering if i'm going to continue with the story...

bryanlewis
06-07-2006, 03:52 PM
Yes please. ;)

Spurslover
06-07-2006, 03:55 PM
hmm, like not much of a following for this thread leh...
i'm considering if i'm going to continue with the story...

Halo bro,

No need to consider. Continue... At least I am still here... I have been here since you started leh... U at least owe me that much leh... :D

And u cannot give up on the story leh...:D

oeioei
06-07-2006, 04:38 PM
More........
Please..........:D

hornydog75
06-07-2006, 05:47 PM
hmm, ok ok...
the next installment will be out very soon...
;)

medicheng
06-07-2006, 05:49 PM
cant wait to see who eat her

hornydog75
19-07-2006, 12:27 PM
RING... ... !!!
Kathy wakes up to her handphone ringing.
Who could be calling at this time?
She pressed the 'Accept' button...

"Hi dear, I'm back liao. Finished early, so was able to catch an earlier flight."

It was Zhiwei!

Zhiwei: "How've you been?"
Images of the night before flashed before her eyes.
She wanted to cry and tell him everything, but she couldn't let him know how low she has slipped.
It would destroy their relationship!
She fought back her tears and composed herself as best as she could.

Kathy: "I'm fine. How about you?"
Zhiwei: "Just tired from the flight lor. I still have to go back to office to settle something. So maybe I'll call you later?"
Kathy: "Oh... ok... just settle your things first lor. Maybe we meet only tomorrow?"

She needed some time before she could prepare herself to face him.
Kathy was feeling so guilty, she would do nearly anything just to make up to him.

Zhiwei: "Ok, anyway I'll have to pass something to my cousin later. He asked me to help him get something. Bye... Love you..."
Kathy: "Love you too..."

Kathy cried into her blanket as tears flowed down her cheeks.
Suddenly, the enormity of the previous night's adventure crashed down on her.
What's worse was that she had enjoyed every encounter.
How was she ever going to face Zhiwei again.

Knock knock...
Who's it now?
Kathy: "WHAT!!"

"Girl ar... you never go work har?"

It was her mom. She knew she shouldn't be, but Kathy was immensely angry that her mom wasn't there to stop her being fucked silly be her dad.
Kathy: "Never lah. Today not going. Just leave me alone."
Mom: "What's wrong girl? Open the door lah."

Kathy knew her mom was going to bug her til she opened her door.
Reluctantly she got out of bed to open the door.
Her mom immediately saw that something was wrong with Kathy.
There was a glazed look in her eyes.
Something terrible must have happened and she had to get to the bottom of it.
Kathy jumped back in bed while her mom closed and locked the door.

"Ah girl, what happened? Something bad is it?"
Since young, there was nothing that could escape her mom's eyes.
She always knew something was wrong just by looking at Kathy's eyes.
Resistance was futile and besides, Kathy wanted her to feel guilty for not being there when she needed her the most.
She decided to skip the burglary til the gang rape and just tell her about being raped by her dad.

Mom: "Oh no... I'm so sorry. I should not have gone visiting. How can he do that?"
Kathy: "What's the point in saying all these now? I've been fucked by my own father!"
Mom: "... I'm sorry ... sorry..." (she just started crying and crying).
Mom: "Maybe you feel better if you know he's not your real dad..."
Kathy: "What?!?!? Ma, what are you saying? You mean I'm someone else's daughter??"
Mom: "Umm... yes. Actually I dun wanna tell you one, but now this happen..."
Kathy: "Then who's my real dad? What happened? You at least owe it to me to tell me mah!"
Mom: "Umm... ... ..."
Kathy:"MA...!!!"
Mom: "Ok ok, he was actually also in the same class. One day he just invited me for dinner then he give me many presents and flowers and nice dinner at restaurant. Then we drank a lot and he brought me to a hotel. And then we both got a bit high high... So..."
Mom: "I know I was pregnant but cos he from rich family, so I know not possible, so I just settle for your dad lor."
Kathy: "Does he know?"
Mom: "You mean who? Anyway they both dunno lor."
Kathy: "What's his name?"
Mom: "Cheong Chee Wai."
Kathy: "Aw yucks, that's so sick! He has the same name as my boss!"
Mom: "... ... ..."
Kathy: "Huh? Mom, you've gotta be kidding me! You mean my real dad is my boss?"
Mom: "Umm, yes... actually I didn't know until you show me your company dinner photos last year. That's why i dun wanna tell you lor."
Kathy: "You mean you got pregnant during a ONS and then after that just found a scapegoat by fucking the next dumbass that came along?"
Mom: "Girl... you must understand... I got no choice mah... Last time single parent is very no face one."
Kathy: "So for your face I have to suffer? And look what happened?"

Kathy pulled down her shorts and panties to show her mom her badly sore and red pussy.
It even had spots of abrasion which were bleeding slightly.
Mom: "Oh no... why like this. Must put some medicine on it. At least put aloe vera gel lah..."
She walked over to the drawer and got a tube of aloe vera gel.
Kathy: "Leave me alone lah. It's all your fault anyway."
Mom: "Be a good girl lah. At least let me put medicine for you first."
Without waiting for a reply, her mom put some gel on her finger and stated to tenderly spread it over her pussy lips.
The sudden jolt of pain made Kathy wince a little and she was in no position to resist her mom.
The cooling effect plus the tender rubbing of her mom's fingers brought back a familiar feeling.
She was getting horny again.
And her pussy juice was flowing again!
If her mom knew what effect it was having on her, she didn't show it as she continued applying fresh globs of gel to her wet pussy.
Mom: "I think inside also got a bit injured. You must tahan the pain a bit har."
Without warning, her mom inserted a finger full of gel into her pussy.
The tender but firm probing of her mom's finger was bringing her to a whole new level of ecstasy.
Kathy had to bite back her moans or her mom will think that she's sick.
The cool tingling feeling of the gel was driving her crazy, coupled with her mom finger fucking her, Kathy soon felt ready to cum.
But she couldn't let her mom know...
Kathy: "OK, enough liao lah. You go out first, I need some time alone..."
Mom: "Oh, ok... but dun think too much ok."

After her mom left Kathy immediately locked the door and had to take care of some unfinished business.
She inserted 2 fingers into he own pussy to try to ease the 'itch'.
Soon she felt her own pussy gripping her fingers harder and harder and with a final plunge of her fingers, she came like crazy.
Her fingers were soaking wet with her cum when she pulled them out.
After satisfying her lust, anger started to well up again as she plotted revenge against her biological father.
For all the suffering that she has gone through, he has to pay an even greater price.
An evil plot is already forming in her mind. And tomorrow was the perfect time to do it...

yanki1
19-07-2006, 05:08 PM
u are the man way to go . nice sorry. im fighting back not to get hard in office now:D

johnymike
20-07-2006, 01:34 AM
Put aloe vera gel on pussy?? That is a good one..:D

scott-iD
20-07-2006, 03:17 AM
Yo man,

Good story building up, jiayou jiayou.. quick make the plan super evil, let the drunkard dad keena ass fucked by his own carpenter screwdriver and die of bleeding! :D

'Compensate' zhiwei by letting him have threesome with kathy and a-mei? ;)