PDA

View Full Version : Revenge Love

Valuesman
05-06-2006, 11:40 AM
This myself true story and now i getting a lawsuite over it. i knew this gal on 2003 at one of spore ktv. it was love at first sight, though she was a ktv gal but i did not look down or despise her. so after knowing each other for a year we started a relationship for around 1 and half yrs. in begaining of our relationship she did take drug and i did stop and advised her not to continue. she did promised me that she would not take anymore but it always and empty promise. so i had seriously consider wheather is it sensible to continue our relationship. but each time when i ask for a break up she would use killing herself or get harsh from stopping me. but at the point of time i still love her very much. after sometimes i really dont want to continue it anymore coz we really cant get along. though she is 2 yrs older then me but she is very emotional and paranoid. each time when we had a fight and i dont want to answer her call she would call every of my friends and colleagues to ask where am i and sometime when they felt annoyed they would just not to answer her call. she would just call for the whole day or making nusiance call to them. i did not gave any of my friends nos to her and she had never ask it from me before. she would just quitely took my hp and see it so i felt she is intruding my privacy and show no respect to me. so i cant take it of her behaviour anymore.
i am very trouble of all this shits that she had done to me. so there one time when i go out with one my guy friend without telling her and i MIA for a night, the following day she called me and whe had a very heated arugment on phone. before she hanged up the phone she asked me to wait for her at my place in a very threating manner. so i would anticipated of what she will do next, either she would hurt herself or me. so i was alert and waited for her at my place. i had thought of making police report to leave for them to solve it but after i give it a thought maybo it not the best solution. so i just wait for her after around half an hour she arrived with a very agitated manner. so i just open my door and let her in and at a point of time she just slip into her bag and trying to take a penknife out. i quickly stopped her by grabbing her hand but she is very persitence of what she is doing. so i slapped her but thing get out of control so during the struggle i had made her blue black on her arms. but after sometime i had manage to cool her down and i told her that what she done is wrong. after that thing get calm and she left my place on the same day.
On the following day evening, she called me and i was having dinner with two of my guy friends and she called me. we had argument again becoz she asked me why i keep company my friend. everthing just repeat like yesterday and she asked me to go back home and wait for her and i remeber this time round she said she would kill me. i am very disappointed and angry of her behaviour. so i told her i would go down to police station to file a report of what she had done and said. so i asked one of my friend to drive me to cantoment police hq to make a report. so while on the way to police station she keep calling me and plead me not to report against her.
So when i reached police station i had reply of what had happen to the police officer over there. police officer asked me of what i want to do to her so i just said that i hope police would not proscecute her but just give her a warning or counselling.
And i was informed that she did report me of i had slapped her and her reporting officer called me and i explain to him what had happening and i did made a report and asked him to refer to it. a month later both of us went to police station and we was given a verbal warning for both of us. and i thought that thing had been settled.
But after few month latter i had received a magistrate complaint letter from court and i was informed to appear on court on this specified date. so as i was expected what was happening.
On the day, i met her there but we did not exchanged a words. she was acompanied by her lawyer. i see the judge at chamber and the judge told me she want a compensation of $5000 and i need to pay for her legal cost at around $1500-$1800. i told the judge that in her complaint letter is not a full fact of what really had happening. she did not mentioned that what is sparking cause of all this incident and she bought a knife to my place. so why do i need to pay for all this???? judge told her that or why dont i pay for her legal cost and ask me to do some donation to charity. i reply to him that i can make $1000 donation to charity but not a single cent to her legal cost. becoz she is the one who wan to sue me so she should pay for her own legal cost. but i was prepared that she would not want...
So this whole case got put on trial in near future and i had engagged a lawyer to fight for me.
so is this so called revenge love?? or what she really want???

siamcutey
05-06-2006, 12:24 PM
judge told her that or why dont i pay for her legal cost and ask me to do some donation to charity. i reply to him that i can make $1000 donation to charity but not a single cent to her legal cost. becoz she is the one who wan to sue me so she should pay for her own legal cost. but i was prepared that she would not want...
So this whole case got put on trial in near future and i had engagged a lawyer to fight for me.

If she really call your friends and harass them, got phone records. So u got a case to defend and maybe even a chance to counter sue, but you got to have a lawyer lor.

Long run u bo hwa, cos she is KTV girl earning a lot of money while u have to use your money to play court case with her.

If by paying her legal fees, might show that u agreed with her allegations against u and with this, she might ask u for more in future (who knows)
If u have not harassed her before as what she said, then just fight all the way with her;)

SC

Boost
05-06-2006, 12:44 PM
I think her testimony can be considered not as solid by the judge as she is working in a KTV? Perhaps. I dont really know.

Criminalz
05-06-2006, 01:07 PM
just fight her...and when she lose you can request she pay for your legal cost too and your loss of income, maybe loss of sleep too...heheh..ok on a serious note, just go to trial with her, let the judge know wat kind of nut case she is...of course the part of you slapping her will be played over and over and over and over again..so beware.

MMM88
05-06-2006, 01:20 PM
consult ur lawyer first....they r the best to gif you pro opinion.......
but ...my opinion is u do hav a case if u can prove that she always threathen to kill herself (mayb ur frenzs can testify tat...if they wanna)..n you slapped her and hurt her as a result of stopping her to kill herself........
besides , her credential as ktv hostess is not going to help her a bit......
then again, consult your lawyer ...they can act on ur behalf to negotiate with her lawyer......all the best ...:)

Castrol
05-06-2006, 02:51 PM
judge told her that or why dont i pay for her legal cost and ask me to do some donation to charity. i reply to him that i can make $1000 donation to charity but not a single cent to her legal cost.

normally the judge wont see you unless a case is brought before a court. this chap in the chamber could be just a so called high society person (tai ping shen shi), whose job is to mediate and pray you all can make peace and dont go to court.

its funny why the "judge" suggested you make donation to charity... :confused:

what are her reasons for the $5000 compensation anyway? blue black arms? you should make a small cut on your finger and ask her for $15,000. :D

Valuesman
05-06-2006, 03:06 PM
before i go in the chamber there a name and position putting outside the door and it indicate district judge and his name.

he asked me to do donation to charity becoz of like want me to amend of what i had done to her and appease lor.

Im ok with the donation but i told the judge it doesnt mean i admit to what her fact.

I had consult with my lawyer and he said this might take a very long long time to settle is she persitance of bring me to court so if it take long time to settle it mean i had to spend alot of money.:(

but if really got to face all this shit no choice got to take it, she the one who want all this .

siamcutey
05-06-2006, 03:43 PM
before i go in the chamber there a name and position putting outside the door and it indicate district judge and his name.

he asked me to do donation to charity becoz of like want me to amend of what i had done to her and appease lor.

Im ok with the donation but i told the judge it doesnt mean i admit to what her fact.

I had consult with my lawyer and he said this might take a very long long time to settle is she persitance of bring me to court so if it take long time to settle it mean i had to spend alot of money.:(

but if really got to face all this shit no choice got to take it, she the one who want all this .

Which KTV she working in???? :D
Can mention more about her job scope to the court.

hehehe
SC

obelisk
05-06-2006, 04:22 PM
bro, u mentioned she took drugs rite???
is she still taking???
if she is, maybe can use it against her too...
jus my 2 cents...

jesse_voidable
06-06-2006, 12:40 AM

Not sure if there's a revenge love thingy. Seems like she's having a set of deep, unsolved personal issues. eg. being possessive; hyper-jealous & hyper-aggressive; suicidal; clingy; annoying; etc (she's a crackhead afterall). The problematic person is her, not you bro. So, try to chil therel.

There're plenty of women like her nowadays. It's best for us men to avoid making them our special gfs. Cause if we insist on getting involved with them, well, I'm sure you bro have had the privilege to know how it's like firsthand.

Maybe she's thinking that since she can't "own" you now, she might as well unleash hell upon you. Doing so would appease that twisted thing within her.

Just hang on there, bro. You'll definitely get through the problem in one piece :D

Valuesman
06-06-2006, 12:21 PM
thanks for all bros here that had advise.. ya will hang it there. always believe even in a relationship fall out should not turn out to be revenge, but to think back i was wrong. just take it as a life experience for me.... Always look on bright side of life:)

Valuesman
15-06-2006, 10:52 AM
I strongly believe that, there still noble true love in this world.. it just that have it slip away without notice or we need to use our one whole lifetime to seek?:)

blue_swatch
15-06-2006, 11:12 AM
Did u tell any of your friends etc that she tried to use a penknife and kill you? Or told anyone along the way what has happened to u?

I do believe you have a solid case against her and do not need to pay a single cent. You have phone record, you have friends that receive nuisance calls etc, all these are proof

Orgasmic
15-06-2006, 12:42 PM
Did u tell any of your friends etc that she tried to use a penknife and kill you? Or told anyone along the way what has happened to u?

I do believe you have a solid case against her and do not need to pay a single cent. You have phone record, you have friends that receive nuisance calls etc, all these are proof

This is Singapore and the court will help the girl for sure.. all these will be evidence but i doubt it will be relevant.

For a man to win this sort of ( your word and her word ) case, the best evidence is electronic evidence such as CCTV records showing that u have been beaten up or slashed, or evidence such as phone conversations or SMS that you did not harm her during the alleged time

Valuesman
16-06-2006, 09:50 PM
yes i did had alot of friends willing to stand out to be my witness, but just that all of this is my frenz and do not know judge will buy it anot.

i do not kn that when someone call you and the topic of the conversation wheather can trace back anot? though it happen so long ago... so maybe this is my only evidence that can defend for myself.

SLX2000
17-06-2006, 05:17 AM
bitch!

bro valuesman i m on your side

Valuesman
20-06-2006, 01:57 PM
thks for all bro concern..:)

badwolf
28-06-2006, 08:56 AM
Bro Valueman..

Need any help..let me know.. If you want change to lawyers my colleages can help.. stay cool