PDA

View Full Version : Teacher warned for having 'sexy legs' banter with JC girl

owen10
04-06-2006, 04:27 PM
did any bros read today's Sunday Times (Pg 4) on d above article?

Joker is a 28 yo male teacher at Tampines JC. dam sia suay man! his JC was named somemore. with his age he could easily b identified!!! whthr u r his relative, friend or gf, 1 look at d article probably u knw who he is oredi ... reputation gone oredi!

really no brainer ... he's wkg in a public sector, he shd knw better what he was doin could land him in deep deep hot soup! luckily d student did not agree to go out with him, else he may have even gone further! i hope he's not a SB bro here ... n God bless him that he keeps his job!!!

d article is also avail online:

http://straitstimes.asia1.com.sg/portal/site/STI/menuitem.c2aef3d65baca16abb31f610a06310a0/?vgnextoid=6fadbe120b93a010VgnVCM1000000a35010aRCR D&vgnextfmt=vgnartid:bfbd2e7a04b9b010VgnVCM100000430 a0a0aRCRD

Boost
04-06-2006, 05:09 PM
Wah damn suay man.

Should just do face to face when he want to jio, at least his word against the girl's. :eek:

asdfghjkl
04-06-2006, 05:24 PM
this guy is siao.. use the school intranet to send such msg, as least use MSN or other private system ma! :o

tobi69
04-06-2006, 05:25 PM
[QUOTE=owen10]did any bros read today's Sunday Times (Pg 4) on d above article?

Wah lau...this guy really unlucky..lucky just receive warning and not sacked.

knn03
04-06-2006, 05:30 PM
Shit... there goes a potential story...:D

Boost
04-06-2006, 05:43 PM
Shit... there goes a potential story...:D

Wah lau! Is there all u thought abt?

But true ah... wasted no story. Maybe its an SB bro. Haha!

asdfghjkl
04-06-2006, 06:17 PM
he didnt commit offense ma.. even if he went to bed with her, also kenna warning or probation if found out..

Cocky
04-06-2006, 06:28 PM
I am sure that tis guy have never heard abt a saying of "dont try to shit on where u eat". This is the result of being to native, dont say use the school intranet, even you use msn messager also have a history log to keep the "conversation".

onion_rings
04-06-2006, 06:58 PM
That teacher must be a fat, short, ugly & not so adorable lecher...:eek:

If he look like Tom Cruise or Keanu Reeves...U think the student will still report him???Unless she's a "L" plate:D

asdfghjkl
04-06-2006, 10:32 PM
its not the student who reported him but someone else with access to the account as the student forgot to log off.. a la Tammy's case..

owen10
04-06-2006, 10:36 PM
That teacher must be a fat, short, ugly & not so adorable lecher...

If he look like Tom Cruise or Keanu Reeves...U think the student will still report him???Unless she's a "L" plate:D

i agree with u bro. if d laoshi is yandao, wu rui n drives a nice car d student might probably b falling heads over heels over him!

i thk he better resign to save his further agony. juz imagine ... ppl will b treating him like some news figure .. parents n friends of d students of TJC would b curious to see how he looks like ... soon we may even see his pics splashed over d net ala Tammy style! :D

scorpion3
04-06-2006, 10:40 PM
I'm happen to be an alumni of the school and my brother's studying there now. From the messages that my brother had also received, there apparently seemed to be an underlying intent by the teacher even though he claimed that he was just being 'over-friendly'. Well, as for short skirts, I do not really see a problem with that. During my time there were already many female students with short skirts, not just in my college but also other colleges which I think many bros here would have encountered. It is about the tutors and their own moral values. Eyes are meant to see but by sending lewd messages, the teacher is crossing the boundary.

sk_33
04-06-2006, 11:13 PM
He should leave the school

asdfghjkl
04-06-2006, 11:52 PM
i guess he must be reading too much of this thread (http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?p=1513274).. kekeke.. :p

onion_rings
04-06-2006, 11:56 PM
i thk he better resign to save his further agony.
Bro he's drawing such good pay u think he will auto resign meh??? At this moment hang cheng so bad...Imho unless the school kick him out...If not he will not die die stay put one...Cos i think this teacher surname is "LAI" & 1st name is "ZE" middle name is "BU" christian name is "CHOU" :p

memorablez
05-06-2006, 12:01 AM
Frankly speaking,,,
teachers nowdays are uncomparable to teachers years back liaos....
but i think this guy is lucky as it seems MOE is not taking any action againist him:cool:

Spytheman
05-06-2006, 12:08 AM
haha...

i got one very handsome friend a teacher - got diferent treatment .. gena praised for having firm backside .. how ? a gal student in top jc praised my friend .. sack the student???
haha
life is unfair...

humsuplow
05-06-2006, 12:22 AM
yeah rite! Even thou they might have great legs, most of them are flat-chested! Prove me wrong!:D

big dick
05-06-2006, 01:47 AM
this guy is siao.. use the school intranet to send such msg, as least use MSN or other private system ma! :o

sis asd, MSN and other private system can also save your message la... the most important thing is to delete your history including your cookies b4 u log off... :p

bigass
05-06-2006, 01:52 AM
si bei kum lan ..send such msg to ger unless he really confident he is charm the ger but too bad.. it back fired

big dick
05-06-2006, 01:58 AM
si bei kum lan ..send such msg to ger unless he really confident he is charm the ger but too bad.. it back fired

no risk.. no gain... we dun know all the info.. maybe they are already having an affair.. do bear in mind that the ger never reported it.. but a fellow student reported it...
and when they are caught, the ger say that the teacher was harrassing her ( but she jus dun wan to offend him) but the teacher cannot denied that he send the messages.. so he admitted to the messages.. as to whether there was anything more.. only the two of them know. :rolleyes:

Mahalapa
05-06-2006, 02:41 AM
it's gonna be a tought road ahead for him,maybe surf too much sammyboy till don't know how to handle words with chio gals :p

upcoming idol
05-06-2006, 03:03 AM
his days in that skool will be very tough ahead...

i suggest he quit... :rolleyes:

MMM88
05-06-2006, 09:30 AM
one word to describe ....Imbercile
shld jus quit his job ...take a break ...n cum bk to work as OKT...hehehe:D
opps...hope he is not one of t bro in SB.........

Castrol
05-06-2006, 10:36 AM
one word to describe ....Imbercile
shld jus quit his job ...take a break ...n cum bk to work as OKT...hehehe:D

hahaha... now thats a good alternative, given he already "washed his head wet" (cantonese meaning) :D

Randi_Candi
05-06-2006, 01:13 PM
Another case of an idiot who does not believe in "Do not eat and shit on the same ground";)

Criminalz
05-06-2006, 01:32 PM
Last time when i am sec school i commented to my relief teacher, her legs very sexy, then she just smiled at me. so everyday for that month , i help her carry books and during eca always run around in shorts and do push up in front of her, then she always just wear skirt and smile at me. But then nothing happen and she just left at the end of her term.

Nabei, i should have complained against her for misleading me and child abuse for always letting me carry her books.

but..heheh..i got look up her skirts a few times..hahaha:D

Randi_Candi
05-06-2006, 01:35 PM
Last time when i am sec school i commented to my relief teacher, her legs very sexy, then she just smiled at me. so everyday for that month , i help her carry books and during eca always run around in shorts and do push up in front of her, then she always just wear skirt and smile at me. But then nothing happen and she just left at the end of her term.

Nabei, i should have complained against her for misleading me and child abuse for always letting me carry her books.

but..heheh..i got look up her skirts a few times..hahaha:D
Now we know y ur id is criminalz..........:p

DNAT
05-06-2006, 01:43 PM
wow long time nvr see Criminalz posting ... somemore I see Castrol / Randi etc. I bet this thread going to be tcss board again ... :D

Criminalz
05-06-2006, 01:47 PM
hey bro dnat...long time no see..heheh..dun like that say..wait boss zap me..

Randi_Candi
05-06-2006, 01:53 PM
wow long time nvr see Criminalz posting ... somemore I see Castrol / Randi etc. I bet this thread going to be tcss board again ... :D
unc D.........u meant ur presence lar
Wait.....wait......I thk MS is otw liao:D

DNAT
05-06-2006, 02:19 PM
Wait.....wait......I thk MS is otw liao:D
RC, wat is OTW?
Over The Water ???

Randi_Candi
05-06-2006, 02:20 PM
RC, wat is OTW?
Over The Water ???
told u 2 mix w the gen y lar, dun listen?
OTW other than over the water can also mean on the way lar:p

DNAT
05-06-2006, 02:20 PM
hey bro dnat...long time no see..heheh..dun like that say..wait boss zap me..
Ya man, no see long time, hope u r fine .. hehe. Take care.

DeVegas
05-06-2006, 02:23 PM
wow long time nvr see Criminalz posting ... somemore I see Castrol / Randi etc. I bet this thread going to be tcss board again ..

Wah! Nat Nat.....long time no see you also hor.......u also long time neber visit our house liao leh....isit you got nothing to sell lately liao??? :rolleyes: :D

DNAT
05-06-2006, 02:30 PM
told u 2 mix w the gen y lar, dun listen?
I got mix with gen Y wor ... LS an ah meng lor - they are gen song y y

Randi_Candi
05-06-2006, 02:33 PM
I got mix with gen Y wor ... LS an ah meng lor - they are gen song y y
LS n Meng? errm.......they more than song y y, song until no need ky:D

DNAT
05-06-2006, 03:08 PM
Wah! Nat Nat.....long time no see you also hor.......u also long time neber visit our house liao leh....isit you got nothing to sell lately liao??? :D
nothing to sell oredi ...
ah meng say dat 'our house' got ghost, he must get a taoist to go 'bai bai' 1st :D

Randi_Candi
05-06-2006, 03:09 PM
unc D! guess wat?

MS said hor, he knows tat we 1 him 2 cum here n make it TCSS thread but hor he 2day no access 2 internet (nbzzz.....must b he go do farnie things again)

So tis thread is safe n will not be labelled:p

DeVegas
05-06-2006, 03:29 PM
nothing to sell oredi ...
ah meng say dat 'our house' got ghost, he must get a taoist to go 'bai bai' 1st :D

Aiya....tat's his excuse lah....indeed I suspect he is the "ghost" itself.....:D