PDA

View Full Version : Sex on the first date

hotbody2005
04-06-2006, 04:00 AM
Had 2 dates last week and both ended up with hot sex. Are girls really that easy nowadays? One was only 22 yrs and the other 30. Younger one was tall, slim, small boobs but made up for it with lots of gf feel. She is super horny. Imagine bonking a young syt with flawless skin and clean shaven pussy! Shiok sia! Mature one had size D cups, huge pacifier sized nipples and a to-die-for blowjob! Sucked my dick until I almost came in her mouth! More to come as both really like me. Any bros here got advice on how to hit-and-run? Both are getting sticky to me now.

galant82
04-06-2006, 04:08 AM
bro,introduce to me lah:D

Cheri_Popper
04-06-2006, 04:12 AM
Change your HP number and tell them either you are getting married or is posted to an oversea job and won't be back in the next couple of years.

limnic
04-06-2006, 04:25 AM
I think you must be a handsome hunk before getting sex on first date? Or maybe even getting a date at the first place?

forumer
04-06-2006, 05:05 AM
let them find out about each other lor

bigass
04-06-2006, 05:07 AM
seriously bro, i volunteer to share yr burden :D

bloke
04-06-2006, 05:16 AM
Both are getting sticky to me now.

U must be a Sex-god huh...

onion_rings
04-06-2006, 05:18 AM
Any bros here got advice on how to hit-and-run? Both are getting sticky to me now.
Bro knn either ur very yandao or just one lucky bastard...:D

Think the best way is to let them know...Ur involed with both of them & u dun know how to choose(keep assuring them u luv both of them equally)..Perhaps u will get very nasty treatment from them...But heya face it like a man & u may get lucky...So if they dun mind abt each other cos they luv u so much...Maybe in the near future u can even get tarma from both of them hoh...Shiok bo???:p

strikeking73
04-06-2006, 11:19 AM
Before hit n run, tell them u wana to fuck them on the same bed!

hotbody2005
04-06-2006, 12:34 PM
Bro knn either ur very yandao or just one lucky bastard...:D

Think the best way is to let them know...Ur involed with both of them & u dun know how to choose(keep assuring them u luv both of them equally)..Perhaps u will get very nasty treatment from them...But heya face it like a man & u may get lucky...So if they dun mind abt each other cos they luv u so much...Maybe in the near future u can even get tarma from both of them hoh...Shiok bo???:p

Sounds like a good idea bro. Wa lau you damn solid idea sia. I test water first see how they react. If can tarma then super shiok liao lo!

hotbody2005
04-06-2006, 12:35 PM
let them find out about each other lor

good idea also lei

hotbody2005
04-06-2006, 12:39 PM
Change your HP number and tell them either you are getting married or is posted to an oversea job and won't be back in the next couple of years.

getting married sounds good. but ideally is to keep them in the bonking mood without any strings. how to psycho them into this?

SanPiPa
04-06-2006, 12:41 PM
tell them becos of work reasons, (eg. career 1st is ur priority),
u cant, and dun wan to commit to her/them or anyone at the moment, cos its not fair for her since u wont have much time for her, and u dun wan her to wait at home for u, since u be doing lots of OT, work etc.

Like tis she will like u even more (so u still get regular sex from them) but no commitment involved, so they wont be expecting u to be their bf, just lover maybe..
most important they wont try to ask u to commit.
:D

ANTISOCIAL
04-06-2006, 12:50 PM
Had 2 dates last week and both ended up with hot sex. Are girls really that easy nowadays? One was only 22 yrs and the other 30. Younger one was tall, slim, small boobs but made up for it with lots of gf feel. She is super horny. Imagine bonking a young syt with flawless skin and clean shaven pussy! Shiok sia! Mature one had size D cups, huge pacifier sized nipples and a to-die-for blowjob! Sucked my dick until I almost came in her mouth! More to come as both really like me. Any bros here got advice on how to hit-and-run? Both are getting sticky to me now.

YAWNnnnzzz Sch holidays.
every year without looking at the calendar, i can knw when is sch holidays. :rolleyes:

HardCock
04-06-2006, 03:03 PM
Hey bro, kekeke, not that I dun believe ur story just that I neber encounter such good luck. I gif u the benefits of the doubts. I trust u that there are enuff horny gers around for u to meet. Hiaz, some ppl just have all the luck. Anyway, I guess u noe the gers b4 hand huh? No 1st time meeting rite? Anyway, have fun and be carefull threading the line.

kukumalu
04-06-2006, 03:19 PM
try to have a threesome then..:D

Punder
04-06-2006, 03:59 PM
the day u want to make them go away, just bluff them saying u kena some king of sex disease.. they auto siam u one.. :D

dirtymonk82
04-06-2006, 04:02 PM
lucky chap :D

Siong2
04-06-2006, 04:16 PM

Yeah, lucky chap.
But sometimes it's a real headache to get rid of them too. :D

Clubber108
05-06-2006, 02:29 AM
seriously, i know of people who are that lucky lor...

thats why there's something called FB

you think that they are sticky or u are jus sensitive due to the after sex

i believe now a days, guys take the sex part more seriously and emotionally than the girls

believe me, as long as they dun ask u to get married, flirting is not considered sticky

they jus relishing on the after math of the sensual fest the night before

b4 u know it, another guy jumps the wagon and when u wan them back or to be 'sticky'
they wun be bothered abt u anymore

jus my two cents... lol

ok69
05-06-2006, 02:44 AM
actually i did encounter sex on first date .. yrs back during the irc era

then sex on few dates (suppose to woo her) but she end up on my bed but don want to be my gf .. :rolleyes:

upcoming idol
05-06-2006, 02:55 AM
u are a lucky man!

care to share with us on what kind of technique u use to get all these "sex on the first date " kind of stuff?

i m very keen in trying it out.

As for mself, i have never had those luck :D

hotbody2005
05-06-2006, 03:02 AM
u are a lucky man!

care to share with us on what kind of technique u use to get all these "sex on the first date " kind of stuff?

i m very keen in trying it out.

As for mself, i have never had those luck :D

I'm not too bad looking therefore that really helps. Personal grooming, fashion, sense of humour, general knowledge. All these help a lot. Make them laugh. They love it. Get them interested in something cool that you do, eg diving, flying, sailing, wine tasting, play an instrument, sing. Before you know it, she'll be so into you.

hotbody2005
05-06-2006, 03:03 AM
seriously, i know of people who are that lucky lor...

thats why there's something called FB

you think that they are sticky or u are jus sensitive due to the after sex

i believe now a days, guys take the sex part more seriously and emotionally than the girls

believe me, as long as they dun ask u to get married, flirting is not considered sticky

they jus relishing on the after math of the sensual fest the night before

b4 u know it, another guy jumps the wagon and when u wan them back or to be 'sticky'
they wun be bothered abt u anymore

jus my two cents... lol

ya lor. i think they can be considered FB. i may be too sensitive and take it more seriously. that was why i mentioned whether girls are so easy nowadays.

ok69
05-06-2006, 03:04 AM
actually i did not do much .. afew are pure sluts. proabably I am lucky to msg those in irc
many yrs back i still conservative though not virgin. they actually freak me out on the first day

i think i average looker only ,, but the PRC at BS said I not bad looking.
but then i do not have luck with them :D

u don expect me to tell u whole detail right?
:)

hotbody2005
05-06-2006, 03:04 AM
Yeah, lucky chap.
But sometimes it's a real headache to get rid of them too. :D

take it a day at a time lo

hotbody2005
05-06-2006, 03:05 AM
the day u want to make them go away, just bluff them saying u kena some king of sex disease.. they auto siam u one.. :D

then my reputation masi go down the longkang? cannot work lei

hotbody2005
05-06-2006, 03:07 AM

not luck la. premeditated. got technique one.

hotbody2005
05-06-2006, 03:08 AM
Hey bro, kekeke, not that I dun believe ur story just that I neber encounter such good luck. I gif u the benefits of the doubts. I trust u that there are enuff horny gers around for u to meet. Hiaz, some ppl just have all the luck. Anyway, I guess u noe the gers b4 hand huh? No 1st time meeting rite? Anyway, have fun and be carefull threading the line.

I chatted with them online before. Never met them in person until the first date like i mention. then it was to bed.

hotbody2005
05-06-2006, 03:09 AM
tell them becos of work reasons, (eg. career 1st is ur priority),
u cant, and dun wan to commit to her/them or anyone at the moment, cos its not fair for her since u wont have much time for her, and u dun wan her to wait at home for u, since u be doing lots of OT, work etc.

Like tis she will like u even more (so u still get regular sex from them) but no commitment involved, so they wont be expecting u to be their bf, just lover maybe..
most important they wont try to ask u to commit.
:D

best idea so far. kum sia bro. you got experience in this must be.

hotbody2005
05-06-2006, 03:10 AM
try to have a threesome then..:D

Good idea sia

hotbody2005
05-06-2006, 03:12 AM
KNN. I met one of them a few times this week. Every time also end up bonking her. Shit man. I don't want to end up getting her emotionally attached to me. The other one we met up but no bonking, just petting. How sia? knn.

ok69
05-06-2006, 03:19 AM
don meet her lah ..
btw your source of girls from where ?

irc, friendster ? wholivesnearyou ?

onion_rings
05-06-2006, 05:32 AM
Sounds like a good idea bro. Wa lau you damn solid idea sia. I test water first see how they react. If can tarma then super shiok liao lo!
Bro if this idea really work..Must post FR for us bros here to song hoh...Nevertheless hope it will turn out best for u...:D

SanPiPa
05-06-2006, 10:50 AM
best idea so far. kum sia bro. you got experience in this must be.
i always use this:
"work is priority now, if i have gf its not fair for my gf, cos i surely wont have time for her, and i hate it to know the one i love is at home alone while i am working, no time for her etc. It wont be fair to her. I rather she be happy."

The above BullShit always work lah. haha then they start thinkin u some Sensitve new age man..... hahaha

ragnarclaw
05-06-2006, 11:10 AM
KNN. I met one of them a few times this week. Every time also end up bonking her. Shit man. I don't want to end up getting her emotionally attached to me. The other one we met up but no bonking, just petting. How sia? knn.

Who is who...:confused: Must say probably mah.Young or old one..

itsabt6x
05-06-2006, 12:08 PM
Had 2 dates last week and both ended up with hot sex. Are girls really that easy nowadays? ... Any bros here got advice on how to hit-and-run? Both are getting sticky to me now.

to answer yr 1st questions, y not u intro to some bros here yr gers to date...if they get lucky too, then u know these gers r ez....s 4 yr 2nd question....u already got a few gd suggestions...go try it n let us know....cheers!

nanotech
05-06-2006, 12:37 PM
Since its fated to meet, well, ever had any real feelings for either one of them?

Might just be fate :p

sexytoy.com.sg
06-06-2006, 12:45 AM
many IRc gals are keen to have sex on first date but likely they are a little on the heavy side. most of the time i have no choice but to say that you are not the person I am looking for.

Clubber108
06-06-2006, 02:17 AM
pass some ard

i dun mind another FB

haha.... wink wink

hotbody2005
06-06-2006, 03:22 AM
don meet her lah ..
btw your source of girls from where ?

irc, friendster ? wholivesnearyou ?

all over la. various sources. myspace, friendster etc

hotbody2005
06-06-2006, 03:23 AM
i always use this:
"work is priority now, if i have gf its not fair for my gf, cos i surely wont have time for her, and i hate it to know the one i love is at home alone while i am working, no time for her etc. It wont be fair to her. I rather she be happy."

The above BullShit always work lah. haha then they start thinkin u some Sensitve new age man..... hahaha

wa lau eh. good tactic sia. your idea good sia.

hotbody2005
06-06-2006, 03:27 AM
Since its fated to meet, well, ever had any real feelings for either one of them?

Might just be fate :p

actually have. i also got a shock myself that i feel for them. now getting tricky liao. how to choose which one to continue? or just continue bonking both? or leave both because if they can sleep with me on the 1st date. they also can sleep with other 1st dates. not gf material.

hotbody2005
06-06-2006, 03:28 AM
Who is who...:confused: Must say probably mah.Young or old one..

old one la

hotbody2005
06-06-2006, 03:29 AM
Bro if this idea really work..Must post FR for us bros here to song hoh...Nevertheless hope it will turn out best for u...:D

ok surely will

lancer_dar
06-06-2006, 04:54 AM
animore stories?????beri good

hotbody2005
07-06-2006, 12:36 AM
animore stories?????beri good

you think i made the story up is it? i don't have time for such things lor. just want to have some suggestions from brothers here so that can handle the situation properly. don't want to mess up everything.

hotbody2005
07-06-2006, 12:46 AM
Just an update for all bros here.

Nothing spectacular this week yet. Met up with one of them but she having mensus so no go for me. We did agree to another session end of this week. This time I'll be giving her oral and expecting one in return. Just thinking of her syt face and smooth skin makes me horny liao. The other one still no meet up yet. Maybe weekend bonk if got time. Found another one. But this one is married. She is 26, super hot, with C cup at least but may not get to bonk. Just friends only. However going on dates with her behind her husband's back liao. So it's a matter of time nia before we get intimate.

Clubber108
07-06-2006, 01:45 AM
hey ... when u sharing man

hotbody2005
08-06-2006, 12:20 AM
deleted by hotbody2005

hotbody2005
08-06-2006, 12:21 AM
hey ... when u sharing man

Think got 2 sessions by the end of the week. watch this space for FRs. Share my FBs? I tried to ask them about it but they don't seem to be interested to have multiple bonk partners. Think they come real one. Lai zhen de. real feelings.

nexo
08-06-2006, 11:37 AM
Hey bro ,be careful man esp if you have a galfren or is married ,it could just wreck your life upside down.(Especially if they are the sticky type). I have tried it b4 ... Trust me !! Just my advice.

yanki1
08-06-2006, 11:45 AM
u are very lucky, can go buy 4d liao. such things will not and nev happen to me:(

dna_gene
08-06-2006, 12:05 PM
Think got 2 sessions by the end of the week. watch this space for FRs. Share my FBs? I tried to ask them about it but they don't seem to be interested to have multiple bonk partners. Think they come real one. Lai zhen de. real feelings.

Tell you what... Private msg me the links to their account (which ever one that you found them from) and I shall work my wonder with them. Once I got them to fuck with me, they wouldn't be as sticky le. Good deal? ^_^

PS: Don't worry, I'm a pro!

hardcoremayhem
08-06-2006, 12:21 PM
Tell you what... Private msg me the links to their account (which ever one that you found them from) and I shall work my wonder with them. Once I got them to fuck with me, they wouldn't be as sticky le. Good deal? ^_^

Brudder, onz liao give fr hor. heh heh! just kidding!
IMHO, cha bor nowadays more open minded lah. i gues maybe its because of westernization.
i have a few fb b4 and it was good. only 1 become sticky and i just told her that i not ready. it was very bad experience but life is liddat one lah.

for bro who find fb become sticky i got 2 advice to say.
1) cha bor give sex to feel love and man give love to get sex
2) woman need reason to have sex and man only need a place

in the end, 1 cha bor ever tell me (sorry if hokkien pin yin not rite):
Da Bo Tiko, Cha Bor Gian Song!

so far i see all the sayings sibeh accurate leh! :)

siongks
08-06-2006, 01:03 PM
A sure work trick is to start borrowing money from them...it definitely will make them run.:D :D

hardcoremayhem
08-06-2006, 03:59 PM
A sure work trick is to start borrowing money from them...it definitely will make them run.:D :D

not really. had an ex who is fxxking stupid (but quite good for fxxking) who always give money to ex-bf all the time and she still stick to them. in the end her parents end up givng money to her coz she no money.

poison
08-06-2006, 05:47 PM
The 2 gals must be to your liking on the first date. Did u arrange to meet them in the hotel or ended up in the hotel? They din reject u, that's y u say gals are easy nowadays, correct?

hotbody2005
09-06-2006, 02:30 AM
Hey bro ,be careful man esp if you have a galfren or is married ,it could just wreck your life upside down.(Especially if they are the sticky type). I have tried it b4 ... Trust me !! Just my advice.

Ok. Noted your point. What happened to you?

hotbody2005
09-06-2006, 02:32 AM

Let me think about it. I shall try the borrow money trick first.

hotbody2005
09-06-2006, 02:34 AM
The 2 gals must be to your liking on the first date. Did u arrange to meet them in the hotel or ended up in the hotel? They din reject u, that's y u say gals are easy nowadays, correct?

Ya loh. They very easy with me. Arranged to meet for dinner and drinks. Then after that hotel lo. First elbows brush, then hold hands, then hug, then kiss, then fuck lo.

hotbody2005
09-06-2006, 02:40 AM

Will try this method soon kekekeke thanks

FR

Just had a session. reached for her down there and she was so wet liao. start to kiss, then fingered her till she got horny. went into 69 positon but too painful for me becuase my didi bend backwards. i licked her until she keep monaing and moaning. then she gave me a normal frontal bbbj. then rode me like a bull. her D cups were hanging in front of me like balloons! so i grab la and massage for her. all this while she's moaning like those japanese av star. after 10 mins, missionary style. i was too tired, couldn't cum even when she almost screaming like av star. in the end came with hj. gf feel 100% becuase i think she in love with me liao. wipe my didi and cum thoroughly and after that cuddled for some time. this time can tell she super super sticky liao. must regulate my meetings with her liao. pls up me if you like the FR.

hotbody2005
09-06-2006, 02:42 AM
u are very lucky, can go buy 4d liao. such things will not and nev happen to me:(

Not luck, but careful planning. Must plan every detail. Otherwise shooting blindly.

nexo
09-06-2006, 05:30 PM
Well Bro its was suppose to be a fling .. in the end she got so sticky that she want me to marry her... and other stuff ...a total nightmare!!

omega_x
09-06-2006, 06:34 PM
I din read everything, but sex on the first date is ververy easy. It's all how you make it to be :)

bactraq
10-06-2006, 03:17 AM
Want to get rid of them ???

Just tell them your fuck buddy wants a 3some with them... his name is Dick Lee.:eek:

hotbody2005
10-06-2006, 05:07 AM
Well Bro its was suppose to be a fling .. in the end she got so sticky that she want me to marry her... and other stuff ...a total nightmare!!

wa lau eh. steam sia.

to the person who zapped me - you;re right, it';s not an FR but an account of my conquest. shall keep them to myself.

hotbody2005
10-06-2006, 05:09 AM
I din read everything, but sex on the first date is ververy easy. It's all how you make it to be :)

what do you mean? i catch no ball lei.

poison
10-06-2006, 07:57 AM
must regulate my meetings with her liao. .

This is very true..............either she is too sticky or u got addicted.

So far, is the young or old one better?

omega_x
10-06-2006, 05:29 PM
what do you mean? i catch no ball lei.

What I meant is, it's not difficult to bed a gal on the first date :)

hotbody2005
10-06-2006, 10:56 PM
This is very true..............either she is too sticky or u got addicted.

So far, is the young or old one better?

Older one is more experienced but not as syt as the younger one.

hotbody2005
10-06-2006, 10:59 PM
What I meant is, it's not difficult to bed a gal on the first date :)

PM me more of your experiences lei

enzer88
11-06-2006, 02:07 AM
many IRc gals are keen to have sex on first date but likely they are a little on the heavy side. most of the time i have no choice but to say that you are not the person I am looking for.bro,some not bad,it depend on that day ur luck!!:D

omega_x
11-06-2006, 04:51 AM
PM me more of your experiences lei

No need to PM la. One of these days, you or anybody else will find it a breeze too. And also when I say first time, I dont mean commercial/paid (basically I NEVER go for paid services), it's all destined :o

blurdood
11-06-2006, 10:37 AM
yup....i believe its all about luck too...sometimes they just put u aeroplane yet sometimes u can meet really lovely girls

hotbody2005
11-06-2006, 07:15 PM
No need to PM la. One of these days, you or anybody else will find it a breeze too. And also when I say first time, I dont mean commercial/paid (basically I NEVER go for paid services), it's all destined :o

me too. i try not to go for paid ones. too mechanical. i guess you can say - if she's yours, she's yours, no need to fight so hard.

tittyhawk
11-06-2006, 07:23 PM
Well, i dun have such luck n im still waiting for my chance to happen... :D

poison
11-06-2006, 08:39 PM
Well, i dun have such luck n im still waiting for my chance to happen... :D
Work harder then.

hotbody2005
16-06-2006, 02:12 AM

Where do you get your girls from? I heard some clubs like Siam Supper, Devil's, Gotham, China Black, DXO are good places to start hooking up. Mine are mixed, some from clubs, some from net.