PDA

View Full Version : My Affair

Hurricane88
02-06-2006, 05:23 PM
After reading alot of the FR posted, I found that I should share my story as well.

Chapter 1

I just switched job recently. I was working in the CBD area and was working long hours everyday. One restless day, a few of my colleagues were talking about visiting KTV and asked me to join them. I told them that I had been to quite a few in my past years. That nite. I joined them in their regular hunt somewhere in GL and OMG, no room and all full. Went to the next few KTVs also full with patrons asking to wait outside for the next available room.

No choice we have to forego the nite and we just ate some food and go home.

The next day, they were talking disappointedly about can't chiong last nite. I told them that I can arrange them to go for guarantee and satifying nite out. They were very interested and wanted me to quickly arrange. Due to busy schedule, we couldn't go until a week later. On that fine day, I had called my friend to book a room for us.

After work which is around 9pm, we ate dinner and proceed to the KTV. My friend who is a mummy there greeted us and brought us to our spacious room. My colleagues were impressed. Next mummy brought some gers and they each picked their choice.

The ger which I chosed was a pretty PRC. We got on very well and I noticed that she had a nice pair of boobs, Cup 34B. I was guessing her age and I will not ask a ger what's her age. She maybe mid to late twenties. She wearing a blouse with low cut and a short skirt. All my colleagues were enjoying with their gers. I told my ger (Kelly) that I am there to enjoy myself and be happy. She got the hint and straight away sit on my lap facing me and pull up her blouse to show me her bra with 34B cup boobs. I sat there enjoying the pair of knockers. She took off bra and then start to unbutton my shirt. She rubbed her boobs against my body and then sucked on my nipples. I started to knead her boobs and and went south to feel her pussy. Her pussy was trimmed and through her G-String, she was wet liao. She certainly knew how to take care of her skin because it is so smooth.

She noticed that I had a big hard on because she was sitting on it. She unzip my fly and release the didi from my brief. While her hand was playing with it she was also kissing my body. Very thoroughyly, Kelly was trying to give me a good overall service. She stared to do hand job and after about 15 mins, I told her that, I will like her to blow me. She gladly obliged and put my hard erected didi in her mouth. With every thrust, she sucked my didi with very good suction. Within few minutes, I came into her mouth. She spit some cum into the tissue and started cleaning out the mess by using some wet napkins.

All this while, both of us was totally oblivion with what is going on in the room. I noticed that my colleagues too were either having HJ or BJ as well and all enjoying themselves.

I told Kelly that I wanted her to go out with me tonight. She agreed and I asked her if she wanted to go to a nearby hotel. I was surprised by her saying why not go to her place.

About 2am, I called for mummy and asked her to for bill. I told my colleagues that they can continue to enjoy themselves till 3am. After settling the bill and tipping mummy, Kelly who already changed to her normal clothes and brought along her barang was ready to leave with me. Mummy sent me to the door and we said good bye. She wanted me to come back again soon.

We boarded a taxi and she gave her address to the driver.

To Continue .....

hoddlespurs
03-06-2006, 09:50 AM
nice story.....waiting for the part 2...

KeLianRen
03-06-2006, 10:07 AM
looking forward to part 2,3,4....... :D

Hurricane88
03-06-2006, 11:29 AM
Chapter 2:

We arrived at Kelly's place. Her rented room is located at the first floor and next to it there was a washroom. She offered me water and helped me to remove my clothes. Then she told me to go washup but I told her to wash together. She removed her clothes and wrapped a towel and me also wrapped around a towel. We went into the washroom and she helped me to take off the towel and remove her own towel. First time, I have a clear view of her entire body. Kelly had a perfect body with nice curves and a pair of nice boobs. Her boobs should be cup C if not for her skinny body. She soaped, cleaned and washed me up completely including my didi. I didn't want to do anything in the washroom because I can wait for the action to happen later in bed.

I went out of the washroom first and Kelly begin to clean herself. I wiped myself dry before I lay on the bed and waited. Within a couple of minutes, Kelly came in and started to dry herself. She smiled to me and showed me a flirtatious face. The whole experience of a beauty wiping her naked body in front of me was totally a turn on. She came to the bed and started using her body to massage me. My didi was already very hard with all the body rubbing and she went south to engulf my entire shaft into her mouth. Her mouth gaved alot of good suctions and saliva to lick and suck my didi. She continued to lick and suck my didi until I need to release myself soon. I got up and signal to her that I am ready to enter her. She positioned herself for the entrance and ride me. She was really tight but because she was wet the entrance was smooth. She continued to ride me and me enjoying every moment of it. I was already very high and pressure again build up. I sat up to kiss her body and carry her to lie on the bed while we continue to f**k. I stop and took my shaft out of her pussy and started to lick her whole body with my tongue. She was moaning and shake in esctacy with her body. I continued to lick and suck until I reached the pussy. All this while she was very wet as my fingers are in her pussy thrusting in and out. I lick her pussy and noticed that she has a small nice trimmed pussy. Her clit was very sensitive and she went wild when licked. She enjoyed it so much that I spent a good 10 minutes lcking and sucking. Then I entered her missionary and we started kissing. She met every thrust of my didi and we were frenching. I have never seen a girl so much enjoyed the action that I knew she must had been deprived of the sex. After that, i switched her to enter doggie style and I pumped her very hard. She was no longer moaning but screaming and holding on to the bed. Finally I came into her pussy and She told me to stayed there and let my didi drip everything first before removing.

I was so exhausted by the time we finished the session and it is already 4am. Kelly cleaned me up using some wet napkins and tissues. She went to the washroom to wash up. I just lay on the bed and tired. She came back to bed after drying herself. She lie next to me and hug me. Then we both went to sleep after a satisfying sex.

I woke up at 6am trying to figure where the hell am I. I recalled all the events that had just happened and saw Kelly sleeping next to me. She was beautiful and her skin was reallly silky smooth. Her boobs was pressing on my right hand and felt very good. I took some time to admire this beauty sleeping next to me. I didn't dare to wake her up as she must be very tired. It's her day off from class and I wanted her to rest more. She must have sensed that I had woken up and suddenly she too opened her eyes to see me. She smiled and said how come you sleep so little. I told her that with a beautiful girl sleeping next to me, it's a waste to sleep. She turned to the other side trying to catch more sleep. I was stroking her body with my left hand laying on my side. I was playing with butt and when my hand was near the pussy, I was surprised that she was wet. I put my finger into her pussy and she started to respond. She then turned to face me and told me how to sleep when I am playing her pussy. She got up to go to the washroom and after she came back, she has cleaned and brushed her teeth. I was impressed because this means that she is very hygienic.

This time round, she lay next to me and we started to kiss. We kissed and frenched for quite a few minutes and all this while, my hands were very busy playing with her tits and nipples. Her right hands were holding and stroking my didi and it's already fully erected. I started to kiss her neck and blow into her ears. She felt ticklish and she told me no. So I went to suck and lick her right nipple. After spending a few minutes on right nipple, I licked and sucked the left nipple. In the meantime, my fingers were already in her wet pussy. She was moaning and letting out alot of noise. I removed my fingers and position my hard and big didi into her pussy. She was again esctatic and screaming. I pumped and kissed her and she was wild and I meant real wild. After about 10 minutes of fast and furious pumping, I turned her over to enter her doggie. I pumped her very hard and this time, she came and came. I lost count how many times she came. After a few more thrust, I unloaded into her pussy for the second time within a short 3 hours.

We collapsed to the bed and she used wet napkins to clean my didi. Then she went off to wash. I lay on the bed for about half an hour and me too went to wash up.

After that, I dress and hug her. I felt totally satisfied and hate to leave but I had to.

End of Chapter 2. Coming up more exciting stories, please wait...

forumer
03-06-2006, 04:48 PM
wat's the damage? or foc?:)

svs_hire
03-06-2006, 05:01 PM
bro...wht a lucky guy u r ... some be the lady like or fall in love with u .... :D

sexytoy.com.sg
03-06-2006, 10:36 PM
I wished I had such luck. Bravo my bro

Hurricane88
05-06-2006, 01:15 PM
Thank you very much to those samster who had upped my points.

Chapter 3:

After that exciting nite out which I didn’t get home until early morning Sunday, I managed to rest for the whole day. The following 2 weeks passed with me getting really busy with work. Kelly’s images flashes through my mind quite frequently. I was trying to shake off thinking about her and guess what she is doing all the time. One early afternoon, I was again thinking of her and felt the whole episode too good to be true. So I called her on her mobile phone. Immediately she knew it was me and we chatted away. We agreed to meet at her place at 4pm.

I quickly told my boss that I needed to take time off for the day. Luckily it was not a busy day and I had submitted all my reports. I was kind of in a hurry to go. I arrived at Kelly’s place about 15 minutes early. So I sat at nearby coffee shop to have a drink. I called about 5 minutes to 4pm and told her I arrived. She told me to come up. I knocked on her door and she opened for me. She was in a big T-Shirt , wore no makeup and for the first time, I can see that this really her unlike the heavy makeup and nice pretty dress she wore last time. We tcss and from the conversation, I learnt a lot about her background. She offered me tea which she brewed. I was skeptical to let her know too much about myself but I am not sure if I can believe 50% of her story.

She wore no bra and can see her cleavage quite clearly. Whenever she bent down, she exposed a pair of nice firm knockers which I could clearly see. Also, she wore only G-string. We were very comfortable sitting on her bed and tcss. I gave her a peck on her cheeks and she responded. I kissed her and wow, she smelled fresh because she had washed and rinsed her mouth using mouth wash. We kissed for several minutes and I went auto roam her body. I knew that I wanted to make love to her again. She sensed my needs and asked if I wanted to wash up first. She helped to remove my clothes and hang them nicely in her cupboard. I proceed to wash and clean. I came back into the room smelling nice with scented body foam. She helped me to wipe dry and we started to kiss again. She removed her big T-shirt and G-string while I went to her bed. She came on top of me and started using her boobs to body massage my entire body. She playfully used her boobs to massage my didi which by now is fully erected and hard. She did bbbj for me and gave my didi a good effective suction and licking. She also used her tongue to playfully lick the entire shaft and balls.

I signaled to her that I wanted her to lie down so that I can taste her. I kissed her from the head, neck, and no ear because she doesn’t like it, hands, body, legs and finally her boobs. I licked and sucked her boobs working from left to right. All this while, can sensed that Kelly was enjoying this intimacy and she moaned softly and stroking my body. I avoided touching her pussy all this while when I was kissing her and sucking her nipples. She was moving her body by rubbing her pussy on my right leg. Of course, I can feel that her pussy was wet. We started frenching and my left hand was stroking her thighs and brushed her clits. Immediately she tried to move her hips to meet my hand. I went south to bend her legs to expose a nice trim pussy. Using my tongue, I playfully tickled her clits and her clit was small and very sensitive. Kelly’s moaning gets louder as I was working on her pussy. In the meantime, I used one finger to finger f*** until she was very wet. She was holding and guiding my head while I was licking her clits. After I found that she was ready for entrance, I went north and we started frenching. Without any help and guide my didi found the pussy and was slowly pumping her. We were in that position for about 5 minutes before I pumped her faster. Now, she no longer moans but screaming because whenever she wanted to come, she will be in ecstasy. She was holding on to her bed railings behind her and putting a pillow to muffle her screaming. Her legs were lifted up and holding on to my waist. After missionary, I pumped her doggie style. I must admit that Kelly has a very tight pussy and the reason why she was screaming was her pussy was not deep and my thrust was hitting at her G-spot easily. I shot into her after almost 20 minutes of pumping both missionary and doggie style. Both of us were bushed and we lay on the bed sweating and panting. Kelly rested for about 5 minutes before getting up to clean up but all this while she was holding a tissue in her hands to prevent her juices overflowing her dam.

After she came back from washroom, she asked me if I wanted to wash up yet. I told her I wanted to have second round but she said that she need to get to work and she will be late if she don’t start preparing now. I went to wash up and when I came back she was rubbing body lotion for her entire naked body. I could see clearly her entire body was flawless except she was a bit short and some marks appear on her right feet. She told me that she was unhappy with her feet because she claimed they don’t look nice. She put on her big T-shirt and a new pair of G-string before starting to apply her makeup. We tcss while she worked on her face. Slowly her appearance reflects the nite which we first met.

Before I bid her goodbye, I asked if she is free this coming Saturday. She said ok….We hugged and kissed before we parted….

Hurricane88
07-06-2006, 01:35 PM
Thank you to brothers who upped my points. Hope you like the story. Will try to write more if you like me to continue.

Hurricane88
10-06-2006, 08:56 AM
Thank you very much to those Samsters who had upped my points.

Chapter 4:

I felt very excited when Saturday came because I knew that Kelly will be waiting for me. I arrived at her door after calling her to confirm our appointment around 1pm. She was all dressed up but no makeup. She just tied her hair and she looked elegant, simply a girl next door type. Kelly wore a white strapless blouse and her favorite Levi’s jeans. She did put on her bra this time. We went out to a nearby shopping centre and she wanted Japanese food. So I brought her to Sakae Sushi. The waitress showed us to our seat. A lot of heads turned to watch when we walked in because Kelly was just simply gorgeous. We ordered our food and picked up those that we wanted to eat from the conveyor belt. Kelly helped me with all the wasabi, tea and feed me some of the sashimi. We were very much like a pair of love bird. We tcss and enjoyed our food very much.

After lunch, we opted to go for a movie. Half way thru the movie, the air condition was cold and Kelly nestled herself very close to me because she felt very cold. Kelly suggested that we go off because the air condition was simply too cold for her. So we go off to do some shopping which happened to be one of her favorite past times. We went back to her place around 7pm. Both of us were still feeling rather full from our lunch.

Kelly helped to undress me and as usual hanged the clothes nicely for me. I wanted her to shower together and she agreed. She helped to wash and cleaned my whole body including my didi and ass. My didi already sprang to action all this while because she was very sensual in her touch. Imagine a gorgeous naked lady helping to bathe you. I went back to the room and she started to clean herself. After wiping dry, I lay down on the bed and started to watch some TV. After about 10 minutes, Kelly came in to the room and she always wipes herself dry in the room. The sight of her wiping off the moisture from her naked body is enough to turn me on. Phew, what a sight and what a treat.

She came to bed lie next to me and we just stroked each other with our hands because we are tired after a long day out. After about 10 minutes, Kelly used her hand to feel my didi. She exclaimed that oh, your little brother had woken up. I told her my didi was wide awake ever since the shower. Then she started to use her boobs to rub against my body and my didi. She did that for about 5 minutes before she used her mouth to suck and lick me. All this while, I just relax, lie down and let her do all the work. I signaled to her that I wanted to do 69 and she swung her body 180 degrees and position her pussy to my mouth. I enjoy looking at her pussy because it was small and cute. I started licking her clits and use my left had to play her ass hole too. My right hand was playing with her right boobs and squeezing her nipples softly. I fingered and lick her and she started to respond with nice moaning sounds. All this while she still doing bj for my didi. We were in this 69 position for a good 10 minutes before I told her that I am ready to enter her. She swung around to face me and slowly lowers her pussy to my didi. The entrance was easy because she was very wet. She rode me as cow girl for about 5 minutes and I got up still screwing her and started to kiss her boobs. I carried her and turn her slowly to let her lie down while my didi is still in her pussy. Once the missionary position is in place, I started to pump her faster while her legs were lifted and hooked on to my body. She went wild with ecstasy and screaming loudly. Once again, she had to place a pillow to her mouth and hold on to her bed to control the sound and excitement. 5 minutes into the missionary, she told me to increase the velocity and signaled to me that she is ready to come. I pumped faster and more furiously. She came and contracted her cunt to absorb more of my didi. The suction was too much for me to take and the urge to unload. So I shot into her and we both hold that position for about 2 minutes. We panted and sure enough we were sweating profusely. I collapsed onto the bed and she helped to clean the mess. She told me to take a rest and went off to wash.

I woke up around 9pm and she fed me some noodles which she had cooked. She had to wash some of her clothes and ironing while we tcss. We did make love again for the second time around midnight. I left her house around 1am. I was very reluctant to leave but no choice………

We continued to meet regularly for lunch, dinner, movies, shopping for the next couple of weeks. We went out almost 2 to 3 times per week. We fell in love and we started to call each other “Dear”.

During one of date, I proposed to her …………………………….

End of Chapter 4. Stay tune if you want to know what did I proposed to her….

BatistaSG
10-06-2006, 09:23 AM
Wow, staying here to find out what did you proposed to her, man.

peterfish
10-06-2006, 10:38 AM
Wow, staying here to find out what did you proposed to her, man.
Me too. But I am quite puzzled. The thread starter is not married and has proposed to her, then why is the header used the term "affair". Not "gum" le:confused:

desk13
10-06-2006, 10:44 AM
My gut feel tells me that this is not a married proposal lah.

tirak69
10-06-2006, 02:23 PM
bro, from ur FR seems like u did raw? "hwee hiam leh" considering her job.:eek:

RaymndTan
10-06-2006, 03:25 PM
You did her raw the first time, and subsequently all the time ?

Hurricane88
14-06-2006, 03:19 PM
Thank you to those brothers who had upped my points.

Chapter 5: Here is the continuation…

On one date, I proposed to Kelly that we should go away for a holiday. She was thrilled and we discussed several destinations. I had proposed to go Bangkok, Phuket, Bali, etc. She proposed that we go to China so that after accompanying me for a few days, she can go back to her home (lao jia). I relented because she was home sick. I made reservations for our air tickets and she helped to reserve the hotel room thru her friend.

We were very excited and our love making was getting better. For the first time, you can really see joy in her eyes. Her family and friends were thrilled when she called to inform them that she is going back. We can’t wait for the departure date……

We departed in the evening and arrived around midnight. Her friends came to pick us up but because the car was too small for the luggage we had to hire a taxi too. Kelly was overjoyed to see childhood friends and a lot of hugging. Her smiles and laughters was natural which I had not seen that in Singapore. The city was just about an hour away and there was not much traffic. We checked into the hotel and she chatted away with her friends. Of course, she introduced me as her bf to her friends. We went for supper and returned in the wee hours…

We were both very tired and after shower, we slept because I had few drinks. I woke up suddenly around 5plus and wondered where the hell I was. Then I recalled what happened and saw Kelly sleeping beside me. I kissed her and waited to see any response. She did respond even though her eyes were closed. I rubbed her soft size 34B/C tits and playfully rubbed her moist pussy. Btw, we were sleeping in our birthday suit. We continued to french while her hands were playing with my didi. She then started to service me by first giving me bbbj. Her suction was powerful and a lot of saliva. I wanted to paint her so I suggested 69. She quickly turns around and shoved her sweet little pussy to my mouth with her on top. Using my tongue, I licked playfully and sucked her clits until she started to moan louder. All this while she was giving my didi the best bj by treating my didi as though it is ice potong. I cannot stand anymore and wanted to f**k her. So, she holds my didi and shoved into her pussy. The entrance was smooth because she orgasm during the foreplay. She ride and rocked me fast and we were holding hands to balance. I sat up while she still riding and kissed and sucked her nipples. I carried her and placed her lying down. I started to pump her missionary and this time her scream was deafening with her trying to hold on to anything she can grab. Here in the hotel, she doesn’t have to use pillow to muffle her scream because nobody will hear us. We changed position several times and I unloaded my cum into her. Can felt her very wet and juices were overflowing to the bedsheet.

We cleaned and slept until around 9am……

End of chapter 5. To continue……….

Hurricane88
21-06-2006, 03:46 PM
Chapter 6:

The next few days, we spent visiting some tourist’s sites rich in ancient history, touring the city and shopping. We always gathered in the evening to have a big dinner. Kelly and her friends will arrange different types of local dishes at exotic restaurants. All these nourishments had replenished my body with the necessary aphrodisiac for better sex performance.

The last nite before I fly back home, after dinner, we headed for a KTV. I was shocked to see that the KTV complex was huge with many rooms. And being on a weekend, the rooms are full. We were given a room because Kelly’s friend had made reservations. We sang and dance thru the nite. It was almost 2am and my eyes could hardly open due to the tiredness and cigarettes smoke. I had to go in and out of the room to have some fresh air. I explored the complex and noticed there was an area where they catered to the LAN games and at 2am, it was packed with people playing games. I reccee the other sections and noticed that there are FLs waiting for clients. Most of the girls were pretty SYT and around 20+. I wanted to book one but afraid that Kelly will be jealous. So I drop the idea.

Just when I started walking, a SYT came from behind to hold my right hand. I got a shocked and when I saw her, I was quite pleased that she did that because she has a nice figure. She asked me if I wanted company and I said I came with my girlfriend and her friends and they are in the room singing. She asked where I am from because she knew I am not local. She offered to service me for a fee and I asked where we do it. She led me upstairs to the 5th floor where there are a lot of cubicles. She brought me into one of the cubicles that were empty. Inside she started to strip to her birthday suit. I started attacking the breast which is cup B and started caressing her butt and legs. She has smooth and silky legs and when I was rubbing her pussy, I noticed that she hasn’t shaved. It was quite a turn on to see SYT with a dark patch below. While kissing her breast, I was also fingering her. She started to response with soft moan. I did that for about 10 minutes and she helped to take off my clothes. She then kneels down to lick my didi. Then she started to thrust my didi using her mouth. I was surprised that she even can deep throat with lots of saliva. I wanted to pump her because felt the urge to release. She capped me and I pumped her doggie style. She was quite tight down there and after a few minutes, I released my load. She cleaned my didi using tissue and we dressed. Paid her and she led me down to where she picked me up.

I quickly go back to Kelly and noticed that she was still singing happily with her friends singing a duet. I hugged her and she returned my hug. She asked me where I went to, I told her that I just went out to get some fresh air.

It was almost 4am, when we returned to our hotel…

We quickly showered and try to get some sleep…

I was happy that I managed to have short fun and the anxiety was great…

I managed to doze off…………….

End of chapter 6……will tell you the last day of love making before I fly home and Kelly and her friend went back to her hometown.

best123
22-06-2006, 12:13 PM
good story bro! keep it up!

Hurricane88
22-06-2006, 01:56 PM
Chapter 7:

I woke up around 9am and noticed Kelly had already taken her shower. She smelled good and she looks beautiful with only a towel wrapped at her waist exposing her nice firm tits. She smiled at me when she saw that I had peeped at her. She was sitting on the other side of the bed reading a magazine trying not to disturb me so as to let me have more sleep. I was feeling tired and she offered to massage me. I turned and lay on my stomach. Kelly massages my back and her bare ass sitting on my ass. The feeling of her bare ass rubbing my ass is nice. Soon my didi was woken due to her sensual touches. I request her to catbath me and she used her tits to body massage my back. She turned me over and continues to use her tits to massage my front and her right hand is stroking my didi. I was feeling damn high and shiok. She pleased me further by giving me one of her special bbbj. Her bbbj had improved due to the numerous sessions we had. Teach her to use enough suction and saliva. Then my turn to service her. I laid her down and bent her legs, I started kissing her neck, tits and spend considerable enough time licking and sucking both tits. At the same time, I was also fingering her very wet pussy. I went south to lick her clits and she let off soft moan. I insert another finger and continue to trust her using my fingers. Her juices started to flow freely and I knew she had her orgasms. I knew she wanted me to screw her now so I position my didi to enter her slowly. I worked my way into her pussy nice and slow and she contracted her cunt muscle to feel my didi. I pump her slowly holding her legs high. She wanted me to pump her faster so I increase my tempo. At this point, her moaning became louder and when I pumped her fast and furious, she let go her scream and twisting and biting her lips. She started to french me and she was in seven heavens. I felt her cunt contracted again and juices flowed down my balls and believe me she was very wet. She opened her eyes when I stopped and she was breathing heavily. I lay down on my back and she got up to put my didi into her pussy and rides me. The sight of her tits bouncing up and down when she rides me as a cowgirl was real steam. I wanted to cum so I stopped her and request her to allow me enter doggie style. I pumped her furiously and finally we cum into her.

In the afternoon, check out of the hotel and ready to fly home. Kelly hugged me and her eyes were in tears when we said goodbye. I comforted her and told her that I shall pick her up at the Changi airport when she returned to Singapore. We kissed at the hotel and it was a long goodbye kiss. She boarded her friend’s car to head back to her home town where her family lives which is around 4 hours away.

As for me, I boarded a taxi and headed to airport for my flight home…….

End of chapter 7: ………..story will continue when Kelly returns to Singapore.

SureScore
05-07-2006, 12:33 PM
Bro, good story. Please continue.

SilviaS13
09-07-2006, 02:38 PM
shiok shiok, reminds me of my own...but more powerful than mine. up up when power recovered.

killer_pussy
09-07-2006, 11:22 PM
Good story bro... keep it up!

chillipadi
10-07-2006, 03:05 AM
Fantastic story, i simply love it. Reminds me of some encounters I had. Only thing I can't write like you. Must up you ... looking forward for more stories ;)

chillipadi
10-07-2006, 03:25 AM
...what I meant was bro Hurricane deserves to be upped, I want to but no power leh :o More encouragement then got more stories mah .... Keep it up.

ralphael
10-07-2006, 11:32 AM
Superb Story Bro! Keep it cumming!!! ;)

Hurricane88
14-07-2006, 05:46 PM
Sorry for the long lay off because of world cup and traveling. Here my story continues.

Chapter 8:

With Kelly still back in her hometown, I kept focussed in my work. I missed her very much and had been calling her on the phone regularly. Then knowing that she will be back, I was kind of happy that finally the wait is over. One Sunday morning, she landed and I picked her up. She was happy to see me and wow, she definitely put on some fat around her waist. She was rather tired after the journey so I sent her back to her place.

Upon reaching her place, she unpacked and cleaned the room. I went off to buy some food and daily necessities. We ate and she said she will arrange her staff later. She wanted us to have our shower together. She helped me to undress and hang away my clothes. I wrapped myself with towel and I also helped to undress her. She still had the nice pair of size 34b/C tits and very firm. My sensual touch on her tits had aroused her nipples and they are hard. We proceed to our shower. In the shower, Kelly helped to soap me with shower foam and I did the same for her. Her tender and smooth skin is nice to touch and feel. She helped me to rinse and I went back to the room. Another few minutes, she came in to the room and we hugged each other tight. We missed each other very much and we started frenching. The frenching lasted for approximately ten minutes and by then we had already dropped our towels. I carried her to the bed and continued to kiss. I started to lick her from the neck to the tits spending around five minutes on each tit. While I was licking her, I was already playing with her clits and she was moaning softly. I can tell she wanted me to enter but I decided to tease her more. I went down to her pussy and lick her slowly. Her hand was holding on to my head guiding me where to lick. She started to move her pussy towards my tongue and she shuddered clutching her hands tightly on my head. I knew she already had multiple orgasms. She cannot resist anymore and told me to put it in. I got up and started to tease her with my dick and she pleaded with me again to put it in. I did slide in the tip of my dick and removed it. I did that thrice and she was getting high on anxiety. Finally, I inserted more into her and can see that she was enjoying it already. Her moaning had grown louder and she had to cover her mouth to reduce the volume. I pumped her missionary and then turn her around for doggie. I pumped her harder and she was already very high. I turn her to pump her missionary and she had her fifth orgasms and I shot my load too.

After washing, we hug and dozed off. We slept for four hours and by then we are already recharged ready for second round. Kelly used her mouth to blow my dick. I always enjoy this service because the suction and saliva just nice. After about ten minutes, I am already very hard. I stopped her and wanted her to ride cowgirl. She slowly lowered her pussy to put my dick inside and once inside, she started to move her ass slowly. She increased her speed by riding faster and her tits were wobbling up and down. I knew this service will make me shoot very fast and I had to sit up to slow her down. I kissed and sucked her tits. Kelly always enjoyed me sucking and nibbling on her nipples. I carried her and placed her on the bed and started to pump her slowly in missionary. While I pump her, we were frenching. She kissed my lips and shivered indicating another high orgasm came. We haven’t had sex together for a solid month and we were definitely hungry for each other. I pumped her faster and unloaded my seeds after about ten minutes.

We washed up and dressed up for dinner.

End of chapter 8…..

Jkiruo
16-07-2006, 07:49 PM
Really very interesting story . Got anymore ? Please continue.:D

eeemen
18-07-2006, 07:14 PM
Its been 3 to 4 days liao, pls continue the story, u are one lucky guy bro:D

Hurricane88
21-07-2006, 03:27 PM
Here is the next chapter.

Chapter 9:

We began to see each other very frequently and we make love as often as we wanted. Kelly was game to try out various positions and we watched porno so that we can learn from them. After several months, there was one period that we hardly see each other except Sunday. I was on this project that requires my full attention and Kelly need to continue to work too. Every Sunday, the usual thing happened and it became routine and predictable.

One Sunday, I suggested to Kelly that we have to do something a bit different otherwise no more spice in our lives. She looked at me knowing what I meant and she said that she was willing to help. A week later, there was a surprise waiting for me.

Kelly called me on Saturday telling me that she arranged a surprise for me tomorrow. I got aroused and anxiety was making me restless the whole day. I kept wondering what was installed for me.

I arrived at her place around 1pm. Kelly opened the door and inside there was another lovely and shapely lady around twenty plus. Kelly introduced her as a good friend named Sally. I wasn’t sure what Kelly got in mind and I just play along. They were preparing food and Kelly poured me a cup of tea. I rested and watched TV. I peeped at Sally once a while. She was around 1.62m and a body of 33B. Her legs were longer than Kelly and she wore a short pants. OMG, both girls were not wearing any bra and not sure if they have any panties on. As usual Kelly always wore her shorts at home.

As food was ready, we ate and I asked what occasion that both lovely ladies had the mood to cook. Kelly answered “nothing really special and instead of eating out might as well cook and eat leisurely in house”. After lunch, both ladies cleared the dishes and we continued to tcss. The topic changed suddenly to sex and we watched porno together. Kelly knew that I had a hard on and used her hand to rub my dick. She signaled to Sally to come over to feel it as well. Sally came over and sat on my left and Kelly was on my right so I was sandwiched between them. Sally offered to pull down my Bermuda and was helping to unbuckle my belt. Both ladies were helping to pull down my Bermuda and brief by now. After that all of us had undressed. Sally went down and put my dick in her mouth. While she was slurping away, I was kissing and frenching with Kelly. My hands were kneading both ladies knockers. Sally’s knockers were round and firm. As a SYT, her body tone was smooth and shapely. She was another gem. Kelly was fingering Sally’s pussy while all these were happening as though we are starring in the porn.

I knew I wouldn’t last too long before I had to shoot into her mouth because Sally’s bj was very good with a lot of suction and saliva. I turned Sally around and I wanted to enter her wet dripping nest. I rubbed my dick at her nest playfully before I shoved right in doggie style. Wow, she was really tight and her cunt muscles were contracting and trying to grip my dick. Sally gave out sexy moan and screamed in delight while I was pumping her. One, two and three thrust, Sally came hard and my dick was soaked with her love juice. I told Sally to lick Kelly’s nest and Kelly positioned her pussy into Sally’s mouth. I pumped and pumped at Sally’s dripping pussy and before I shoot, I signaled to them that I am cumming. Sally volunteered to CIM and I took my dick out and shot into her mouth. She sucks and lick and some cum was dripping onto her body. She milked every drop of my cum and swallowed it. After that we slumped onto the sofa breathless.

Kelly being left out wanted my dick to rise again so that she can get some action too. She bent down and playfully sucks and licks my dick. My limped dick suddenly rises to the occasion and after about five minutes, Kelly mounted me and ride as cowgirl. She moved her ass and we hold our hands so that she can balance. She moved up and down slowly. She contracted her cunt muscles indicating she had orgasms. I carried her and placed her down to lie on her back and pumped her missionary. While I was pumping her, Sally came to let Kelly suck her knockers. Both started to frenched and to me what a turn on to see both naked ladies doing a lesbian and I was still pumping away into Kelly’s wet dripping pussy. All of us were making a lot of sextifying moans. The erotic smell of juices and cum filled the room. I pumped and sweated profusely because second time was always longer. Kelly climaxed into orgasms and contracted her cunt muscles tightening her pussy suctions on my dick. I told her I shall be coming not too long. She wanted me to shoot into her face. After a few more thrust, I pulled my dick out and walked to her face and spurted my hot cum into her lovely face with her mouth wide open. Sally too were trying to lick the cum from Kelly’s face. I just don’t believe all these were happening and definitely the influence of the porn movies were evident here.

We were completely exhausted and after washing up, we slept for hours……

End of chapter 9.

Jariyna
22-07-2006, 09:33 AM
Bro I envy you.You are very lucky . Any Part 10 coming?:D

Hurricane88
26-07-2006, 02:53 PM
Here is the continuation.

Chapter 10:

For the past one month, Kelly and I had experimented many different ways and methods of love making. She had continued to bring Sally for tarma and we were enjoying our sex very much. I proposed to Kelly that we should experiment with foursomes. She was a bit skeptical at first and later said why not since we are only having fun. This time, I told her that I shall bring a buddy with me and she has to convince Sally. So we agreed to arrange this coming Sunday.

I made the arrangement with Bryan (not his real name) that we are going for foursomes and he was game for it. Bryan picked me up the good Sunday around noon. He brought along a bottle of liquor, a six pack of beer and some food. I joked with him asking him if we are going for a picnic or party. Our enthusiasm was high and we arrived in no time.

It was Sally who opened the door this time and Kelly was sitting on the sofa watching TV. I introduced Sally and Kelly to Bryan and Bryan self introduced himself. We were eating and tcss. We played porn on the TV just to spice up the environment a bit.
Kelly was sitting and hugging me. She just had a simple large T-shirt with no bra and G-string on. I was stroking and kneading her nipples while she was rubbing her hands on my crotch. In the meantime, Bryan was holding Sally’s hand and was just trying to get more intimate. I was teasing Sally to go for his dick. Sally was also in a large T-shirt with no bra and G-string. I can tell that she had borrowed the large T-shirt from Kelly. Both Bryan and I had just our Bermuda shorts on and polo T-shirt.

After a few drinks and getting warmed up, we went into more actions. We had started removing our clothes and were frenching. I could see that Bryan had already gone down to lick and suck Sally’s pussy and Sally’s moaning is getting louder. I wanted Kelly to bj me and so she took my dick playfully before engulfing my dick with deep throat. We changed into 69 so that I can taste her too. I used my tongue to paint her and one finger was fingering her pussy. In no time, she has her first orgasm and juices flowed freely into my mouth. I continued to finger fuck her and lick her clit playfully until I feel the urge to shoot. I stopped Kelly and indicated to her to ride me cowgirl. She just lowers her ass and positioned her pussy onto my hardened throbbing dick. She was riding wildly and motioned was fast.

While both Kelly and I were engaged in our sexual activities, Bryan had already begun entering Sally and pumping her missionary. I could see that both of them were enjoying themselves very much. The room was filled with all kind of sextifying moan and screams and all this can only be found in the porn movies. I sat up and began to knead Kelly’s bosoms and sucked the nipples wildly. I carried her and turned her around to enter her doggie style. I knew I will not be long before I unload. After a few more thrust, I shot into her but I kept my dick inside her while I lied on top. I noticed that Bryan had also come hard and Sally was using her mouth to lick his cum as much as possible. We took turns to wash up in pairs before we agreed to exchange partners.

We continued to drink the beer and liquor during the break. Another porn movie was played on the TV. This time round, Sally decided that she wanted to give a massage. I just lie down on my front and she sat on my ass. The warm feeling was enough to arouse me. Her massage was just okay and she even did a catbath for me. When I turned around, she already used her mouth to playfully licking my dick. My semi retired dick is slowly getting out of retirement. Kelly was already giving Bryan a bj and can see that he is already on cloud nine. I told Bryan and Kelly to go for 69 so that Bryan can at least give Kelly some service.

I turned Sally to 69 and began giving her a good lick. I gave her the same treatment which I had given Kelly just now. She was moaning and moving her ass in small circular motion. She came hard after I had hit her G-spot and her cunt muscles contracted. I stopped her and encouraged her to allow me to pump her doggie style. I playfully used my dick to rub her labia a few times before pushing it in. She met every thrust of my dick and can tell that she had picked up a lot of techniques the past few weeks of practicing. Her pussy was also very tight even though she had been f**ked just now. After about 10 minutes, I told her I wanted to come and she used her mouth to suck the dick and cim.

Bryan was still pumping away furiously with Kelly in the missionary position and they had changed several positions already. Bryan ever told me that missionary was his favorite. I told Sally to join in to tease Bryan. Sally went to kiss Bryan and in no time, they were frenching and Bryan is still pumping away in Kelly’s pussy. What a sight for me because don’t have to pay money but get to see all these actions. Of course, if I am starring in it, I don’t get to see myself. Bryan pulled out his dick and took out the CD and shot into both ladies bodies.

We stayed till evening and left after washing up.

End of chapter 10.

Predator88
27-07-2006, 02:16 PM
You did her raw the first time, and subsequently all the time ?

Great minds think alike.... RAW all e time :confused:

eeemen
16-08-2006, 11:36 AM
Bro, any more chapters to come??

superman
16-08-2006, 01:11 PM
Good story bro.

Do u do raw with Kelly & Sally all the time? U r the most lucky guy bro.:D

thomas88
16-08-2006, 01:30 PM
Is this a fiction or a fact story. I don't quite believe as it seems you're always doing it raw not to mention going down on her and her friend too. And your friend (Byran) is also doing the same like you. Hope it's just another story telling things only.

You can say I'm gutless, but I'll never do what you've done with anyone other than my wife cos you know..... :cool:

CitizenDildo
23-11-2006, 01:31 PM
i dont think its raw bro.
should be using cd.

randyboy73
24-11-2006, 10:58 AM
for threadstarter sake, i hope he used the CD. Imagine this...

Buddy came in sally
HE came in Kelly
Buddy 69 kelly
He 69 sally

the body fluid exchange is really extensive

K123456
24-11-2006, 12:25 PM
I hope you are using cd for all these.

Also you also did not mention the damage in the whole eposide with the threesome or foursome

TiKo pei
24-11-2006, 01:20 PM
Upzzz. A real brother in arms that share everything.... Hope u wear cd or else u are a real brother to taste ur brother and share the taste... :)

Hurricane88
24-11-2006, 05:31 PM
Thank you to Bros' who had given their feedback on this FR. I really appreciate your concern.

I understood and believed to be safe then sorry. I will always practise safe sex. I didn't want to go into too detail in my FR.

Once again thank you for your comments.

BTW, I had stopped writing because I am reading some excellent FR now which posted by some of our Bros'.

Maybe, this will motivates me to write in future.

Hurricane88
25-11-2006, 11:01 AM
Can the bros' who up me please pm me so that I can return the favour. Thanks.