PDA

View Full Version : Bitches who LIED to get Innocent into JAIL.

Orgasmic
02-06-2006, 02:47 PM
How would you brudders deal with them?

Suppose a bitch accuse u of molesting her in a lift at your flat in Aljunied between 5-6pm on a particular day in the HDB. The judge buys her story and sent u to jail for 2 years and give u 3 strokes of the cane.

You protest your innocence till the very end, stating that you are in your office in Woodlands during 5-6pm. You are alone in your office and u have no ailibi, given it is a weekend.

The bitch won the judge trust and u went into jail and and came out...

One day, u found evidence that actually your office has a SPYCAM ( u know it last minute ) which shows that between 5-6pm on that particular alleged offence day, you were INDEED in your office and that u are fucking innocent.

How would you treat the bitch?

kiddy
02-06-2006, 02:51 PM
report police... let the law handle it....
dun get yourself into trouble..... its not worth it

alphanoobster
02-06-2006, 02:53 PM
Well I suppose there is nothing you can do about bro. The fact is no matter what you do to the bitch, it cannot turn back time and regain the time lost.

So what if you went to the police to report and the bitch is being charged for giving false statement. Will it really make you happy? I believe the bitch would have regreted what she had done by now but due to the fact that she is afraid of the punishment that will befall her that made her live a life of misery rather than admitting it to the police.

So all I can say is to move on as no point wasting time on the bitch, life is too short and too precious.

Faint
02-06-2006, 02:55 PM
If you are thinking of getting back...

Think about why in the first place she'd getting to you...

Orgasmic
02-06-2006, 02:57 PM
there could be several reasons why bitches want to get guys into trouble:

1. $

2. Receiving $ from your enemies.

3. Just wanted to gain attention for herself ( this is quite possible )

- It does not mean that when u dont offend people, people wont frame u. It has happened all too often and maids for examples are charged with giving false evidence which lands their employers into troubles

If you are thinking of getting back...

Think about why in the first place she'd getting to you...

twinchrome
02-06-2006, 02:59 PM
report police... let the law handle it....
dun get yourself into trouble..... its not worth it

Agree. Dun get into trouble. Wait the bitch lie and say something else.. problem.

Just relax and enjoy life... do the following :

1) Report to police against the bitch - she confirm will kena max sentence cos innocent went in 2yrs liao.

Either 2) or 3) ah:
2) Consult a lawyer, and sue the Singapore Police Force.. for... (pls check with lawyer). Get compensation etc. Your lawyer will noe what to do.

Or
3) Report to police to lodge a complaint against the Investigation Officer and to Subordinate Court against the judge. Demand a satisfactory ans.

If they reply you they at fault... proceed to sue for compensation :D

When innocent gets rich, dun forget me ah ;)

hahaha. Just a drink will do.

twinchrome
02-06-2006, 03:01 PM
But there's a certain amount of stress factor. Dun be scared. Just do it!

BigGuy
02-06-2006, 03:05 PM
whatever the case, you should report to police provided your company is wilingly to give the recorded video to the police from the spycam which can prove your real innocence.

However, note that you can also sue your company as they could have provided you the information thus saving your sentence. Bring this up to the highest authority. Although Silliypore is different from US where you can get compensated, you cannot let these people off scot-free so easily.

Orgasmic
02-06-2006, 03:30 PM
i dont think u can get the Investigation Officer into trouble for these type of cases lah.. they can always say that they are doing their jobs even though they may be one fucked up. Right?

Agree. Dun get into trouble. Wait the bitch lie and say something else.. problem.

Just relax and enjoy life... do the following :

1) Report to police against the bitch - she confirm will kena max sentence cos innocent went in 2yrs liao.

Either 2) or 3) ah:
2) Consult a lawyer, and sue the Singapore Police Force.. for... (pls check with lawyer). Get compensation etc. Your lawyer will noe what to do.

Or
3) Report to police to lodge a complaint against the Investigation Officer and to Subordinate Court against the judge. Demand a satisfactory ans.

If they reply you they at fault... proceed to sue for compensation :D

When innocent gets rich, dun forget me ah ;)

hahaha. Just a drink will do.

wacko
02-06-2006, 04:03 PM
well..
wat u can do is that report back to the IO with the evidence proving ur innocence..
the girl will kena charged for lying..
then engage a lawyer and sue the ass off the gal for defamation..
can get more than 10k one..
:D :D

siamcutey
02-06-2006, 04:12 PM
First of all,

inform the police of the girl's lies and also with your videotape, you will be cleared of your name.

The girl sure will kenna max sentence

2) Sue the Prosecution

3) Sue the Judge:D

They have always advocated that the law is just and fair. But they gave you an unfair trial, unfair sentence.

This itself is the best way to get back at all of them.

Can start suing them for the loss of income 2yrs, the aftermath.
the mental agony of being a convict, loss of reputation, family anguish, and the physical scars of 3 strokes of the rotan. :rolleyes:

SC

ah_yan
02-06-2006, 04:15 PM
if it is me....
i wanna compensate the fucking garmen who give me the 2 stroke and the 2yrs jail... the scar mark on ur backside is forever till the day u die....

but wat can they compensate for the suffer u had and the outsider see in ur family while u in jail ??
the judge kena the same punishement as u?? pay u money?? or just say sorry tat we cane u and let u eat our prison food for 2yrs...
LJ!
:mad:

Reaper
02-06-2006, 05:20 PM
whether get lost income or pride or watever it is ,is not the important issue right now.

the important and immediate issue here is to remove the Criminal Record. Becuase if succed in proving innocence, the courts will have no other choice than to stirke of the Criminal Record.

CHEERS

bowrider
02-06-2006, 06:01 PM
To threadstarter,

Reading all the points, just my opinion.

1) What do you want to gain from this?
2) If you are employed does anyone in yr current job know of yr sentence?
3) IN Spore you will not get anything from the Govt as compension dunt waste yr time.Look at the facts at the time of the case there ws no Spycam nor any knowledge of the spy cam footage to "help" so the IO, Prosecuter< Judge followed the law.They cannot be touch on this issue dont waste yr time.
4) If you want to sue for compensation then take a civil suit agianst the bith and claim for the lost of income, pride /etc and also make a report so she will face criminal charges.Purgery is a crime in Spore.
5) The only thing as the bro just said i to erase yr record.Forget about compensation from govt.
6) When you sue the bitch most likely she will be bankrupt so go after her parents/assets/etc.

Remember this will be on the news.Be prepared

cheers

dirtyhairy
02-06-2006, 06:35 PM
If indeed what you described is true, then it is imperative that you seek redress based on the new evidence that may help prove your innocence.
Yes, it's a hassle as fellow brothers have suggested but it is not compensation nor "revenge" which I feel you must go for but rather your innocence...your life, your character.
You should seek a redress so that your record will be cleared and your reputation reinstated as a man with no cirminal record.
So do it. It's not as difficult just visit your MP and tell him your story.
Best of luck bro!
Harry is Dirty but Clean

Orgasmic
02-06-2006, 08:30 PM
To threadstarter,

Reading all the points, just my opinion.

1) What do you want to gain from this?
2) If you are employed does anyone in yr current job know of yr sentence?
3) IN Spore you will not get anything from the Govt as compension dunt waste yr time.Look at the facts at the time of the case there ws no Spycam nor any knowledge of the spy cam footage to "help" so the IO, Prosecuter< Judge followed the law.They cannot be touch on this issue dont waste yr time.
4) If you want to sue for compensation then take a civil suit agianst the bith and claim for the lost of income, pride /etc and also make a report so she will face criminal charges.Purgery is a crime in Spore.
5) The only thing as the bro just said i to erase yr record.Forget about compensation from govt.
6) When you sue the bitch most likely she will be bankrupt so go after her parents/assets/etc.

Remember this will be on the news.Be prepared

cheers

Thanks for your post. This is a one-off question. Not asking for anyone or me in particular. Just that recently I had talks with old friends and certain topics just came out and we had a discussion on that.

Well, I bet the usual thing is to go after the bitch for the jail sentences and make her go to jail if it was found that she was lying in the first place!

Orgasmic
02-06-2006, 08:31 PM
if it is me....
i wanna compensate the fucking garmen who give me the 2 stroke and the 2yrs jail... the scar mark on ur backside is forever till the day u die....

but wat can they compensate for the suffer u had and the outsider see in ur family while u in jail ??
the judge kena the same punishement as u?? pay u money?? or just say sorry tat we cane u and let u eat our prison food for 2yrs...
LJ!
:mad:

haha, judging from the cases reported in the press, u cant go after the Judge for sure! IO maybe... but not always.. unless it is proven that he fucked up your case and land u in jail and rotan!

But in all events, the bitch who landed u in jail must be dealt with in jail too!

asdfghjkl
03-06-2006, 12:39 AM
only the girl will get into trouble, this type of cases often happened at overseas..

tungsten
03-06-2006, 02:11 AM
whether get lost income or pride or watever it is ,is not the important issue right now.

the important and immediate issue here is to remove the Criminal Record. Becuase if succed in proving innocence, the courts will have no other choice than to stirke of the Criminal Record.

CHEERS

Totally agree... It is a hell out of a time for ex-cons to be employable...

big dick
03-06-2006, 02:23 AM
IT totally suck that woman always play as the weaker sex.. jus the other day.. there was this old ugly lady behind me on the escaltor and i accidentally touched her .. guess what she did? started screaming that i molested her..

i bolted as fast as i can... she is so old and ugly that i wont even touched her if she pay me $1000.... if i wanted to molested someone, it will be a SYT. ( not that i will do it, later kena rotan)

The law will always take it that the guy is guilty until proven innocent...:(

Innocence_259
03-06-2006, 03:41 AM
wah lao...read ur post until see red...

if i u bro... i first of all clear myself of all offence...then sue the girl n her prosceution

then before their back, go orchard towers...hire some thugs to beat e girl up

bigass
03-06-2006, 08:09 AM

Suppose a bitch accuse u of molesting her in a lift at your flat in Aljunied between 5-6pm on a particular day in the HDB. The judge buys her story and sent u to jail for 2 years and give u 3 strokes of the cane.

You protest your innocence till the very end, stating that you are in your office in Woodlands during 5-6pm. You are alone in your office and u have no ailibi, given it is a weekend.

The bitch won the judge trust and u went into jail and and came out...

One day, u found evidence that actually your office has a SPYCAM ( u know it last minute ) which shows that between 5-6pm on that particular alleged offence day, you were INDEED in your office and that u are fucking innocent.

tink abt it. u got the camera evident after 2 yrs plus 3 strokes of canning can nv win back those times n pain. sian ji bua such person kan suay

buzzing
03-06-2006, 10:17 AM
Dear threadstarter.... if it is u... my sincere heartfelt for u pain and agnoy..

as most brother could agree is to approach a lawyer, to strike of your name with criminal record...

revenge will probably make u as low as her, but on the other hand... u seems to know her (not a stranger type). so i guess unless we know u relationship with the "bitch"... i quite difficult to comment on the course of action u should take. But taking the laws into ur own hand is definitely out of the question.

Seek professional legal opinion... that is my advice.....

cheers!!

Orgasmic
03-06-2006, 10:32 AM
wah lao...read ur post until see red...

if i u bro... i first of all clear myself of all offence...then sue the girl n her prosceution

then before their back, go orchard towers...hire some thugs to beat e girl up

cant beat up the bitch lah.. she would know u are the one behind the scheme.. the best, as i garnered so far... is to make her go thru a police case and civil suit.

The police will charge her for false evidence charge/false report charge and personal lawyers will take her on a personal defamation suit which u can seek for damages to cover ALL the legal expenses used to fight the case and EXTRA for damages if you face is splash across all the papers.

I heard that the more papers reported your news, the higher damages u get!

Orgasmic
03-06-2006, 10:34 AM
IT totally suck that woman always play as the weaker sex.. jus the other day.. there was this old ugly lady behind me on the escaltor and i accidentally touched her .. guess what she did? started screaming that i molested her..

i bolted as fast as i can... she is so old and ugly that i wont even touched her if she pay me $1000.... if i wanted to molested someone, it will be a SYT. ( not that i will do it, later kena rotan)

The law will always take it that the guy is guilty until proven innocent...:(

i was in a similar situation as u.. was holding my old hp without camera and texting my friend while walking down the escaltor.. accidentally my hp touch the back of a bitch in front... she turned around and shouted " JERK!"

i was stunned! The whole world looked at me, thinkng that i had tried to take pictures of her back.

Hello!? I am using an old nokia phone even without MMS service!

c0mawhite
03-06-2006, 11:57 AM
.. she is so old and ugly that i wont even touched her if she pay me $1000.... if i wanted to molested someone, it will be a SYT. ( not that i will do it, later kena rotan)

should have said it out loud. ask her when was the last time she looked into a mirror. tell her shes not worth going to jail over man.

big dick
03-06-2006, 12:24 PM
should have said it out loud. ask her when was the last time she looked into a mirror. tell her shes not worth going to jail over man.

bro.. i rather keep quiet and run away.. u never know the level of the old lady mental health.... knn.. for all i know, she might be a pyscho... :o

laoren50
03-06-2006, 12:31 PM
fight for your integrity!:)

Orgasmic
03-06-2006, 12:39 PM
bro.. i rather keep quiet and run away.. u never know the level of the old lady mental health.... knn.. for all i know, she might be a pyscho... :o

nowadays, it is so easy for bitches to get guys into trouble.
all they need to do is to YELL.

Kyser Soze
03-06-2006, 12:44 PM
nowadays, it is so easy for bitches to get guys into trouble.
all they need to do is to YELL.

Ya lor. Most laws (and also Woman Chartered) protects the women. Hence, if law caught up a man against woman, the man will have a hard time to fight his case. Women as they are so-called the weaker sex. But my boss is a woman leh, how come I always feel I'm the weaker party? :(

Orgasmic
03-06-2006, 12:49 PM
Ya lor. Most laws (and also Woman Chartered) protects the women. Hence, if law caught up a man against woman, the man will have a hard time to fight his case. Women as they are so-called the weaker sex. But my boss is a woman leh, how come I always feel I'm the weaker party? :(

u better not offend your woman boss.
if they are not happy, they call police that u molest her and u die die.

Lustro
03-06-2006, 12:50 PM
wonder why u kena 2 yrs and 3 stroke at the time u were charged , the girl can't prove you are there also if u are really not there ma. how come so harsh sentence for a molestation case without any incriminating evidence? was it a elderly female judge? althou i am not sure about how this kind cases goes by in sg, but it seems pretty unfair for the defendant to get such harsh sentence just based on words from the victim. really need give the judge a wakeup call sia. :mad:

suggest u really get back all that you had lost during that 2 years in terms of compensation in the rightful way. legistrative council and police is 2 different bodies i belive, take on both. i belive the compensation will be good if your stand is strong and it made them looked bad. surely they will try to silence you down happily one. after that quickly move on with your new life. as for the marks on your bum, take it as an painful lesson for stepping on the wrong toes ba. :(

Orgasmic
03-06-2006, 12:57 PM
u havent been following the news brudder.

A gal 's statement ( be it ITE girl or not ) can get anyone in jail. The judges here in Singapore seem to believe girls and before the case is heard, the girl already kena give ball liao. There is no benefit of the doubt.

In short, a girl 's story can get anyone in jail. I have read countless news on this. That is why I am advocating guys to stop the cheonging scenes.. esp when the girl 's integrity is in question.

Stay away from ah lians etc or ITE girls.

wonder why u kena 2 yrs and 3 stroke at the time u were charged , the girl can't prove you are there also if u are really not there ma. how come so harsh sentence for a molestation case without any incriminating evidence? was it a elderly female judge? althou i am not sure about how this kind cases goes by in sg, but it seems pretty unfair for the defendant to get such harsh sentence just based on words from the victim. really need give the judge a wakeup call sia. :mad:

suggest u really get back all that you had lost during that 2 years in terms of compensation in the rightful way. legistrative council and police is 2 different bodies i belive, take on both. i belive the compensation will be good if your stand is strong and it made them looked bad. surely they will try to silence you down happily one. after that quickly move on with your new life. as for the marks on your bum, take it as an painful lesson for stepping on the wrong toes ba. :(

Kyser Soze
03-06-2006, 12:58 PM
u better not offend your woman boss.
if they are not happy, they call police that u molest her and u die die.

I always offend her, e.g. project, paperwork not up to her high standard etc. Hence, I got fuck by her everyday. Unfortunately, not by vaginal or oral, but by her expletives coming out of her mouth. :D I'm not against women lah, it's just the character/personality of each individual. I did encountered male boss as worse too.

Back to the topic, as man, we must protect ourselves. Try to refrain from undergae SYTs especially. Just last year, a few guys got into jail because of that. We must induce some kind of discipline.

Orgasmic
03-06-2006, 01:19 PM
I always offend her, e.g. project, paperwork not up to her high standard etc. Hence, I got fuck by her everyday. Unfortunately, not by vaginal or oral, but by her expletives coming out of her mouth. :D I'm not against women lah, it's just the character/personality of each individual. I did encountered male boss as worse too.

Back to the topic, as man, we must protect ourselves. Try to refrain from undergae SYTs especially. Just last year, a few guys got into jail because of that. We must induce some kind of discipline.

difficult to get away with SYTs lah.. what if they show u fake IC? u die for sure. hehe

ct75
03-06-2006, 04:40 PM
STEPS TO DO

1) Consult a good lawyer and ask him or her for advice. Can try the guy who defended Ah Took, think he got guts one and is not the time who Judge say what he do what...

2) Make sure your evidence is strong and full proof and make copies.... yes.. make copies cos once you submit it to the police. In a case like this in which it is so newsworthy... you cannot guarantee the tape will not get "lost" or "damaged"

3) Watch your back, you are offending the police, the legal system cos if this thing blows up, asses are going to burn and heads are going to roll. Your's might be first.

4) Forget about compenstation, you wont get any from the system. Just get your record cleared. At most if you want get the girl to write a full page apology in all major papers.

5) If your case is really really strong, leak the news to the press. Dont bother calling and telling them point blank. rather leak it to them as in Hey I heard about this case..... And they will go pounce on it like wolves esp NP. Once the press gets involved authorities have no choice but to reopen case.

saberman
03-06-2006, 04:55 PM

Yo bro, i have ever ponder on that question before. If it's me, and knowing that it's going to be a losing case, I will make sure I really molest that bitch. Let's put it this way, never touch = 2 yrs 3 strokes, touch also = 2 yrs 3 strokes, so go and touch lah, you have paid for it already wat (or at least you are going to pay for it already wat, hehe)

Platinum
03-06-2006, 05:20 PM
i bolted as fast as i can... she is so old and ugly that i wont even touched her if she pay me $1000.... if i wanted to molested someone, it will be a SYT.
If pay me $1000/- to touch her, i sure do it and take $$$ first. Then use the money to go KTV touch SYT , follow by Geylang jio kway. :D

Platinum
03-06-2006, 05:24 PM
bro.. i rather keep quiet and run away.. u never know the level of the old lady mental health.... knn.. for all i know, she might be a pyscho..
Never ever try to run when in such situation, cos she will confirm shout 'Help', passerby will help to catch u. When caught, very difficult to clear your name, best way is to stay and reason out, and be steady. ;)

nanotech
03-06-2006, 05:34 PM
The law is prejudice against guys in this case I'm afraid...
But I'd say she will get her retribution somehow in time to come for framing!

Orgasmic
03-06-2006, 06:05 PM
haha, u are damn right man... the police are not gota say" sorry, we are wrong"

they will try to push the blame to the bitch for defaming u and landing u in jail of course.

I personally read of guys who get acquitted of molest etc... but just becos the bitch kept changing statement and therefore destorying their own credibility.

But if there is videotape or electronic evidence to prove the bitch is lying, the bitch is considered done. Defamation suit in this case is 100% with the electronic evidence produced.

STEPS TO DO

1) Consult a good lawyer and ask him or her for advice. Can try the guy who defended Ah Took, think he got guts one and is not the time who Judge say what he do what...

2) Make sure your evidence is strong and full proof and make copies.... yes.. make copies cos once you submit it to the police. In a case like this in which it is so newsworthy... you cannot guarantee the tape will not get "lost" or "damaged"

3) Watch your back, you are offending the police, the legal system cos if this thing blows up, asses are going to burn and heads are going to roll. Your's might be first.

4) Forget about compenstation, you wont get any from the system. Just get your record cleared. At most if you want get the girl to write a full page apology in all major papers.

5) If your case is really really strong, leak the news to the press. Dont bother calling and telling them point blank. rather leak it to them as in Hey I heard about this case..... And they will go pounce on it like wolves esp NP. Once the press gets involved authorities have no choice but to reopen case.

Orgasmic
03-06-2006, 06:10 PM
Yo bro, i have ever ponder on that question before. If it's me, and knowing that it's going to be a losing case, I will make sure I really molest that bitch. Let's put it this way, never touch = 2 yrs 3 strokes, touch also = 2 yrs 3 strokes, so go and touch lah, you have paid for it already wat (or at least you are going to pay for it already wat, hehe)

aiyah.. in the first place.. how do u know that it is a losing case? its your word against the bitch and at end of the day, the judge chooses to trust the bitch and send u to jail. what can u do?

even if subsequently new evidence such as video camera shows that u did not touch the bitch at all, u cant sue the judge or police.

But my lawyer friends say the bitch could be charged for FALSE REPORT/evidence.

Personally, u can engage your own lawyers to sue her in a civil defamation suit to recover ALL the legal fees expended and "EXTRA" cash for your pocket.

saberman
03-06-2006, 08:17 PM
But my lawyer friends say the bitch could be charged for FALSE REPORT/evidence.

Personally, u can engage your own lawyers to sue her in a civil defamation suit to recover ALL the legal fees expended and "EXTRA" cash for your pocket.

Most likely, the bitch is dead poor, that why she is trying to pull a fast one to try and make u settled out of court for $XX,XXX. U can try to sue her till her pants (skirts???) drop and still she won't have monies to pay u and your legal fee, unless the court can force her to work as prostitute to settle the bills :D

Lustro
04-06-2006, 12:08 AM
u havent been following the news brudder.

A gal 's statement ( be it ITE girl or not ) can get anyone in jail. The judges here in Singapore seem to believe girls and before the case is heard, the girl already kena give ball liao. There is no benefit of the doubt.

In short, a girl 's story can get anyone in jail. I have read countless news on this. That is why I am advocating guys to stop the cheonging scenes.. esp when the girl 's integrity is in question.

Stay away from ah lians etc or ITE girls.

hehe. didnt really follow up the news well,u mean this was in the papers? but couldnt the defence just play along the lines of insufficent evidence provided by the prosecution which we see in law soap operas always. i mean even the guilty can get away with it, let alone the innocents. :confused:

also, i hard it hard to accept that our police force whom are so effecient and capable would press charges on a man solely based on someone's allegations. something is very wrong here. we should raise the concern about this to our newly elected MPs. give them something to do and test their capabilities. :D

either way, not sure if the guy we are talking bout was u or someone else. forgive me as i am pretty confused by all the postings now/before,sometime u like talking bout yrself sometimes not... anyway, take it as a blessing in disguise ba. lets say u are fated to get knocked down by a car but because u kena this shit and was off the streets for 2 yrs. u avoided it. *_*

~ peace out

plain
04-06-2006, 02:26 AM

Get your pride back by reporting to police and let them handle it and clear your name. HER name will be tarnished and if she EVER gets raped/molested for real, this time the table will turn.

heard of the "Cry Wolf" story.

wow, but 3 years jail is hard life instead, my sentiments to you. welcome back to the real world, lets get on with life.

ct75
04-06-2006, 03:00 AM
also, i hard it hard to accept that our police force whom are so effecient and capable would press charges on a man solely based on someone's allegations. something is very wrong here. we should raise the concern about this to our newly elected MPs. give them something to do and test their capabilities. :D

~ peace out

Hiya what's new?? Our force efficient and capable still are human... will make mistakes. And also our laws are swung in favour of women.. You heard of the saying "guilty until proven innocent?" welcome to Spore law system where you are guilty the moment you are charged... court is for you to prove you are innocent.

and put it this way, have enough friends in the force to know about the double dealings inside. Frankly dont really know if the ministers give a shit about this matters.

So best is to be smart... and street wise. and trust no one

Orgasmic
04-06-2006, 11:26 AM
hehe. didnt really follow up the news well,u mean this was in the papers? but couldnt the defence just play along the lines of insufficent evidence provided by the prosecution which we see in law soap operas always. i mean even the guilty can get away with it, let alone the innocents. :confused:

either way, not sure if the guy we are talking bout was u or someone else. forgive me as i am pretty confused by all the postings now/before,sometime u like talking bout yrself sometimes not... anyway, take it as a blessing in disguise ba. lets say u are fated to get knocked down by a car but because u kena this shit and was off the streets for 2 yrs. u avoided it. *_*

~ peace out

sorry brudder...

u seriously believe our police force here is efficient??? u trust our press so much meh?

Orgasmic
04-06-2006, 11:27 AM
Hiya what's new?? Our force efficient and capable still are human... will make mistakes. And also our laws are swung in favour of women.. You heard of the saying "guilty until proven innocent?" welcome to Spore law system where you are guilty the moment you are charged... court is for you to prove you are innocent.

and put it this way, have enough friends in the force to know about the double dealings inside. Frankly dont really know if the ministers give a shit about this matters.

So best is to be smart... and street wise. and trust no one

haha double dealings.. ya... heard many of them in the police force. it was even reported in the press.

Orgasmic
04-06-2006, 11:28 AM
Most likely, the bitch is dead poor, that why she is trying to pull a fast one to try and make u settled out of court for $XX,XXX. U can try to sue her till her pants (skirts???) drop and still she won't have monies to pay u and your legal fee, unless the court can force her to work as prostitute to settle the bills :D

sue her until she becomees a bankrupt like JBJ.... bankrupt still gota pay off the debts before they can be okie.

dont tell me she wanna be bankrupt for the next 50 years of her life? ( if she managed to live so long even after her conscience kills her lah )

ct75
04-06-2006, 02:28 PM
put it this way if she got really no money to pay... or find way to prove she got no money to pay. You are just wasting your money on legal fees. End of the day, judge rules she guilty go to jail, who going to pay your lawyer?? You lor.....

Just get your name cleared..... that is more important.... and bro mind my words.... a woman who can do something like this to you... push her to the limit and you dont know what she will do to you next.

edack
04-06-2006, 02:30 PM
its time to menAwareness association for us :D

Orgasmic
04-06-2006, 05:09 PM
put it this way if she got really no money to pay... or find way to prove she got no money to pay. You are just wasting your money on legal fees. End of the day, judge rules she guilty go to jail, who going to pay your lawyer?? You lor.....

Just get your name cleared..... that is more important.... and bro mind my words.... a woman who can do something like this to you... push her to the limit and you dont know what she will do to you next.

haha, i have spoken to some lawyer friends.. obviously. she can choose to be a bankrupt... like Dr chee for eg.. but how long can she be a bankrupt? So long as she is living, she has to pay what the judge has asked for. This is a civil suit.

Criminally, there is evidence that she has given false evidence under oath and made a false police report. She could go to jail for this!