PDA

View Full Version : Boost's Juices!

Boost
02-06-2006, 02:30 PM
The below are 85% true. Just names have been changed.

This happened many yrs ago, when I was still in sec sch... it was located beside a railway line if any of u can guess.

Anyway at the time the ratio of girls to guys was 2 in a class of 30+! Imagine! And of those two, one was quite pretty... lets call her Mandy. She also has very big boobs, at the age of 15 she already has 36D boobs. Slightly on the plump side but still really sweet. I used to sit infront of her and everyday I would turn back to talk to her cause she always leans her boobs on the table pressing her boobs against her blouse. And the blouse being white and her often lacy bras could clearly be seen! She knew I was eyeing her and she would trace a finger gently over her boobs as we talked... I got real hardons and would "play" a fool and take pencils and stuff from her desk so I could brush her hands and "accidentally" nudge her boobs. She was a real tease, every time I bent down to tie my shoe laces she would uncross her legs for me to get a good look. At first I thought it was a co-incidence but I caught a gleam in her eye once and she actually lifted her hem while winking at me!

We enjoyed all these flirtations but I never made a move as I wanted to prolong the game. However another guy came along and they started a rs, I was quite disappointed but she nv stopped flirting with me. So once after a PE lesson while we were walking up to class, Mandy asked me: "Dont you feel so hot? I want to go up to the fourth flr, its so windy up there." (fyi the fourth flr at tt time was deserted, the sch only occupied up to the 3rd level. ex students will know.) Anyway I said: "Ok lets go" And gentlemanly took her bag from her shoulder and left a hand resting on her lower back to "guide" her up the stairs.

We walked to the end of the corridor and sat down on chairs over looking the school field while resting our legs on the railings. We chatted a while then she placed a hand on my lap:"You know, Damien (her bf) is such a loser sometimes, he doesnt know how to excite me."...

*Opps gtg. Anyone want a continuation? Happy just say yes. Not happy just say no.
No need to zap. No need to up. Thanks. :D

kiddy
02-06-2006, 02:39 PM
oh.. school life is great...

Bro pls keep cumming

excellent
02-06-2006, 03:05 PM
wow ....... i blieve wherther ur story is true or false !!!! coz i had this exprerience with this kekekeeee how's ur exprerience and the story run ? i'll camp here for ur story ................

Boost
03-06-2006, 01:17 AM
Cont.

I turned to her and gave a cheeky smile: "You could always come to me..." And I leaned over and placed my hand on her cheek and guided her face to mine and slowly frenched her. She started to say something but gave up and made little moaning noises as I started to stroked her boobs and ran my hands along her thighs but avoiding her pussy. She moved her hand up my thigh and when she found my hardon she gave a little squeeze and broke our kiss while smilling at me: "Oh, is that because of me?" (I was thinking, of course you la! Else I everyday walk around with a hardon meh?!)

She stood up and swung a leg over me, sitting down while grinding herself on me. I got really hot and started dry humping her, sliding my hands under her T-shirt I tried to unclip her bra... but eh? No clip! Nvm so I slowly caressed her boobs to the front and found it was a front clasp! Kinky leh! But so convenient! I unclipped her bra and she gave one of those soft moans and started licking my ears as I gently rolled her nipples between my fingers... She pushed herself off me and thrust her boobs at my mouth: "Lick me" She moaned... and leaned herself backwards on my legs on the railings as I took my time and suckled loudly on her boobs.

Her breathing got deeper and deeper but I wanted more, so I lifted her up and carried her to the teacher's table and laid her on it and pulled her shorts off and knelt down beside her. She was dripping so much I had to cup my whole mouth over her pussy to gather her juices, a little perspiration and her juices tasted so hot... I inserted a finger at first and licked her clit in circles soon she started moaning louder and used her legs to clamp my head onto her... I used two fingers and reached up to roughly grab her boobs as I pinched her nipples she arched her back and gave a long shudder and I felt a slight warm gush which I lapped up. She gently lifted my head up to her and we kissed tenderly...

I reached down and took out my dick and rubbed the head over pussy, it made her moan and I felt her feet push me closer towards her. 'Hmmm she is one horny bitch' I thought to myself and I whispered: "So do you want me?" She pulled me roughly towards her and grabbed my dick and shoved it inside her... I needed no further encouragement and thrust myself long and deep inside her... I lifted her legs up and watched as her boobs moved and wobbled with each thrust. Mandy gave me a CFM look and moaned: "Ummm you are so huge... call my name when you come...." I gave her few more deep thrusts and pulled myself out, she immediately got up and latched her mouth to my dick and gave damn good suction: "Oh Mandy... I'm coming!" And I shot my load into her hot mouth as she looked at me. (I love a girl to look at me while she sucks me off.)

We quickly got dressed as the bell rang for the start of the next class... as we hurried down I gave her a smack on her cute ass and she wrinkled her nose at me. This could be the start of something good - I thought to myself.

:D

[Oh and in case some smart ass thinks I screwed an underaged girl, we did it in sec 4 but I knew her from sec 3 cos sec 2 streaming mah. The old system la, I dont know how it works these days.]

big dick
03-06-2006, 01:51 AM
pitching my tent with order for more popcorn...:D

verisio
03-06-2006, 02:37 AM
damn good! more!!

Boost
03-06-2006, 10:00 PM
Glad u liked my story guys, made me wistful as I thought abt Mandy. *licks lips*

Well our chemistry didnt go unnoticed and soon Damien and a couple of his friends accosted me along the corridor and told me to lay off Mandy. Now I wasnt a pint sized guy and have never backed down from a fight so I told them to shove off... I went straight for Damien and knocked him flat, they were so shocked they just helped him up and ran off.

Now all this just made me angry and I wanted to fuck Mandy all the more... so one saturday we had our ECAs and I got the key to the fourth flr toilet from my friend (it was being used as a photography lab). Now Mandy was from St John's so I decided that I wanted her to be in her uniform this time!

I waited by the canteen as she did her drills till she "fell out" and caught her eye, montioning for her to follow. I walked to the back staircase and waited for her to walk by and spun her around with my arms around her waist. She squealed and hit me on my shoulders: "You siao ah! You scared me u silly boy!" I gave her a quick peck on her lips and squeezed her ass: "Come upstairs with me, I have something I want to show u."

I held her hand and led her up to the lab... flicked on the infrared light and locked the door behind us. She walked hesitantly into the lab and turned smiling at me:"What did u want to show me?" Placing my hands on her hips I pulled her towards me:"How much I missed u." I put a hand on the small of her lower back and kissed her deeply... "Mmmm I miss u too" She breathed hotly onto me and grabbed my ass... leaning against me she slowly pushed me till I was sat down on an old toilet seat. Boy did she look real hot in the red light! And she knew it....

She placed a hand on my face which I hungrily licked as she slowly backed away and gyrated slowly... she whipped off her hair pin and shook her hair loose... her uniform slowly got undone one clasp at a time till just above her waist and she shook her boobs at me... I was getting the hardon of the century and decided to help myself as I took off my shirt and freed my dick.

She wiggle her hot bod back to me, lifted her uniform and sat right down onto my hardon! I got the shock of my life as I slid right into her wet pussy! "When... how..." I panted as I began thrusting into her nt caring much for an answer anyway... "Took them off when I saw u waiting for me. I've been thinking abt u making love to me ever since tt day!" and she rode me harder and faster.

*Brb.

westwind
04-06-2006, 01:33 AM
it 's really happening?what the hell ,it is real ?
so open and daring .

verisio
04-06-2006, 03:46 AM
wonderful bro!!! I had fucking fantasies during my JC times. Sec school dun have as come from all boy's school :(

Pls continue!

chinchilla
04-06-2006, 03:56 AM
pitching my tent with order for more popcorn...:D

sit beside big dick and pass him a can of coca cola..

Boost
04-06-2006, 12:57 PM
All true bros. Just change names only. :)
No one can guess my old sec sch yet? Hmmm...

Anyway...

Cont.
Closer to the edge we came, I happily nuzzled my face into her boobs as I let her do all the work. It was such a sight to see her throw her head back and arch her body while her hair swayed in the light. I grabbed her ass and pulled her in holding her still, I didnt want to come yet and I stood up carrying her with me still inside to the table. I knelt down infront of her and started licking our juices out of her pussy, she moaned louder and louder while she kneaded her boobs with one hand and the other gently mashing my face into her sweetness. I tongued her clit faster as I felt the wetness increase and I playfully used one finger to ream her ass, she gave a high sqeak and came so hard that she smashed my nose into her pussy! I lapped up all her juices till she gently pushed me away...

"You are so naughty! How can u touch me there!" She childed me and tapped me on my nose... I kissed her inner thighs and smirked as she trembled to my touch... I turn her around to face the toilet mirrors and placed one of her legs on the sink while I did her doggy... it really turned me on to watch her boobs her pressed on the the mirror as I fucked her hard in her uniform.

I gathered up her skirt in a bunch and used them as leverage to pull her towards me every time I thrust into her, as I pumped faster I felt her tense up again and grab the sink as she moaned loudy: "I'm cummming... agaaain!" Watching her writhe as I humped her was way too much for me and I came deep inside her and spasmed myself quite violently! Damn shoik!

With both of us pespiring and me still inside her, I leaned forward and turned to kiss her... "Idoit" She scolded as she bit my lip "You are lucky my period just ended! Else... " And she wiggled her butt... Heh... I stroked her body and hugged her close as I smiled at my good luck and one satisfied bitch....

As I shrank, I pulled myself out... I guided her head down and she instinctively licked me clean. Hmmm... I love it when a girl knows her place! When she was done she helpfully tucked my dick back into my underwear then jumped back on to the table... "My turn!" She grinned. Who am I to say no, right? I returned her favour and started licking our juices from her pussy... Honestly I didnt like it at all... I think it tasted really bad! Haha! But watching her start to thrust her hips at my tongue encoruaged my enthusiasm.... I could feel her coming to another orgasm... but I stopped and simply kissed her pussy as I stood up.

Opening her eyes in shock she exclaimed: "EH! Why u stop!" I helped her off the table and smacked her ass:"Cos I want you to miss me later..." She scowled and bit me on the neck! "Next time I'll have my revenge" She promised as we straightened our crumpled uniforms to leave.

Now I was thinking tt she could easily become my gf but I liked the idea of screwing someone else's girl and besides I'm quite sure Damien isnt getting any judging from how strong Mandy has been coming on to me. Heh.

I continued to screw her for two more times... before we split after our O's... anyone interested to hear about those? :P

big dick
04-06-2006, 01:02 PM
sit beside big dick and pass him a can of coca cola..

bro.. u forgotten to take the pillow... hehe :p

edack
04-06-2006, 02:32 PM
wah laaaaaoo

Sexatronic
04-06-2006, 04:18 PM
All true bros. Just change names only. :)
No one can guess my old sec sch yet? Hmmm...
:P

besides a railway??

Teck Whye? St. Thomas? :D

AgentSmith
04-06-2006, 04:45 PM
Are you a Fellow Gessian ?? My Guess correct.. If yes... was she 'M' or 'K' cos there's only 2 of them during the 1st batch.. Guess you be lucky ... Kudos to you. :>

AgentSmith
04-06-2006, 04:47 PM
Gessian !!!!

Boost
04-06-2006, 04:54 PM
besides a railway??

Teck Whye? St. Thomas? :D

No. No....

Eh.

Its nt MRT leh. Its railway! Ok I be more specific! Malayan Railway! Guess guess guess! :p

thonglover
04-06-2006, 04:55 PM
Hmm.. my guess..

It should be Assumption English School.. Last time it was an all boys school but converted to a mixed school not too long ago.. so when threadstarter says few years back incident.. I would guess so..

Coincidentally, AES is 4 lvls as well.. lol. so how? my guess correcT? :rolleyes:

Boost
04-06-2006, 05:03 PM
Hmm.. my guess..

It should be Assumption English School.. Last time it was an all boys school but converted to a mixed school not too long ago.. so when threadstarter says few years back incident.. I would guess so..

Coincidentally, AES is 4 lvls as well.. lol. so how? my guess correcT? :rolleyes:

Haha! No no!

Eh so difficult meh?

I think I give next clue tomorrow la. :P

yeeyee
04-06-2006, 05:19 PM
Gan Eng Seng Sec ?

calex
04-06-2006, 05:36 PM
No. No....

Eh.

Its nt MRT leh. Its railway! Ok I be more specific! Malayan Railway! Guess guess guess! :p

very difficult leh,

i got a few guess,
1) Gan eng Seng, near the terminal
2) Saint Francis Sec
3) Chestnut Sec

Boost
04-06-2006, 06:08 PM
very difficult leh,

i got a few guess,
1) Gan eng Seng, near the terminal
2) Saint Francis Sec
3) Chestnut Sec

This bro has it!

One of them. I think reason why u all cant guess cos the sch shifted liao. It was more than 15 years ago since I was sec 4 leh!

samlee8
04-06-2006, 08:31 PM
This bro has it!

One of them. I think reason why u all cant guess cos the sch shifted liao. It was more than 15 years ago since I was sec 4 leh!

my guess is gan eng seng....

Boost
04-06-2006, 08:39 PM
my guess is gan eng seng....

Correct!

Anyway next installment later. Thanks the bro who up=ed me. :D

Boost
04-06-2006, 10:35 PM
Cont.

As u guys could imagine, the sexual tension between me and Mandy the days after these encounters was really high! Even though we only flirted in sch, we would always find an odd moment or two... behind the technical block or the science labs on the basement flr to get a kiss or two. I loved to grab her ass whenever I could and she - knowing I like her sweet ass - would wiggle her butt at my face when we thought no one was looking.

She eventually broke up with Damien, nt tt it mattered but I think she just got tried of him always trying to cling onto her... in fact its always true tt the more desperate u seem the less valuable u are... right bros? :)

The day she broke up with him she tapped me on the shoulder before recess and when I turned around, whispered: "Its my turn, I've got something to show u this time. Meet me at the back of the hall." She had a little twinkle in her eye... hmmm... I could hardly sit still as I thought about what this little minx had up her sleeve and my dick was making a rather obvious statement with the hardon poking distinctly out. When the bell finally rang I hurried off to the hall to wait for her behind the stage... I took a chair and made myself confortable....

A couple of mins later she appeared from behind the curtains and hopped to me in an almost girly sort of way to sit on my lap... "Ooofh" I grunted as her weight hit me and I pulled her waist close as I kissed her expectant lips.... mmm I love her small nice waist that I wrapped one hand around while my other roamed under her blouse... pulled her bra down and and pinched her nipples making her moan and gyrate her hips even more. I could feel my crotch getting wet and I thought it was me, but I realised it was Mandy's juices flowing down and stain my pants! I frenched her deeply then broke the kiss: "What did u want to show me?" She twirled her hair with finger :"I'm shy leh... u close ur eyes first!" Huh... hmmm... "Ok lor" I said hesitantly as I pretended to close my eyes. She clambered off me and took off her tie... went behind my chair to tie my hands together!

*brb. :)

ama86
05-06-2006, 12:39 AM
WOW , nice sharing

ralphael
05-06-2006, 01:17 AM
give me more juicy stuff bro!!!

big dick
05-06-2006, 01:42 AM
Cont.

went behind my chair to tie my hands together!

BDSM... getting more and interesting la..:cool:

Boost
05-06-2006, 11:24 AM
Eh I notice some bros already guess GESS a long time before I saw it today!
Must be the cum in my eyes... ps. :(

Cont.
I gave a mock struggle as I felt her tying my hands but she leaned forward and rested her boobs on my back as she cooed: "Its ok la... I wont disappointed u one..." as she licked me ears. God this girl really knew how to push my buttons! Now my dick was really aching! "Open your eyes now...." As I saw her walk towards a ladder used to access the upstairs AV room... her blouse was half open by now showing her light pink lacy bra with her hair all ruffled and looking so slutty. She did a little cat walk and made sure her hips really swayed... when she go to the ladder she tip-toed and bent forward such tt her legs were taut and her back arched her ass towards me showing me her body all for the taking and her matching pink g-sting! She then turned around and leaned on the ladder while sucking her fingers on one hand while the other reached down and masturbated herself...

By this time, I was stuggling hard against my bondages but damn was it tight! That bitch knew her knots! Must be her St John's lessons! Opening her eyes she saw me helpless as sat there lusting after her, she gave a sudden shudder and held on to the ladder for support... I thought to myself 'Hoseh liao... now my turn!' as I licked my lips she walked towards me then bent down to french me deeply... reaching down she unzipped my pants and released my dick... she slowly stroked my dick which was already coated with my own jucies... I couldnt help myself started humping her hand.

Kneeling down she licked her fingers clean first then took my dick using only her mouth! Bobbing her head up and down she swirled and twirled her tongue against my dick head.... feeling that familiar feeling as my balls tightened she suddenly stopped! Damnit! "Thats all dear..." She smiled and reached behind me to untie her tie... her face was so near my dick it was torture! I tried to aim my dick at her mouth but she avoided it and said:"No no... I want u to miss me too!" She gave my dick head a little kiss and stood up to straighten her skirt.

Well it doesnt work like this! I picked her up, the horny bitch knew I was going to take her anyway so she started licking my ears like a cat. I strode over to the gym-mats that they stack up behind the stage and threw her onto them... Mandy closed her legs in mock horror: "What are u going to do?!" I grabbed her legs and lifted them up... jerked her g-string till it was about her knees and went between her legs with her feet on each of my shoulders.... it was accidental but her g-string was at my face and her juices turned me on so much I started licking it! I thrust deep into her, short urgent thrusts... I was more intent on my own release now... her boobs were jiggling up and down, her eyes closed and moans in tune with my thrusts... I felt her fingers dig into my hips.... "Come inside me dear... I... am... on the... pill..." She panted to me as her legs clamped my head between them... I came... biting on her g-string I grunted as I spurted deep inside her.

I got off her and she eagerly sat up, taking my dick into her mouth for cleaning... "Now u are going to drip down my legs! How la!" she scolded me... I just laughed and helped her up... we hurried over to the toilets near the hall on the other side and she went in to wash up.

_bodyart
05-06-2006, 01:22 PM
wah bro, really steamy. :D

Asianguy
05-06-2006, 03:07 PM
15 years ago, g-string not exactly common. Either very expensive or only those in the trade would be using it. But DAMN good story so if you say g-string....I also believe lah!

Boost
05-06-2006, 03:48 PM
15 years ago, g-string not exactly common. Either very expensive or only those in the trade would be using it. But DAMN good story so if you say g-string....I also believe lah!

Heh. Dont believe also like tt mah. :D If u must know she is kinda rich one... but after tt I think something happen. Details of which I nv go and find out. :p

AgentSmith
05-06-2006, 08:57 PM
Boost.. Are you a Fellow Gessian ??? The first batch got 2 babes.. you referring to "M" or "K" ???? You must be enjoying yourself ..... Discipline Master Mr. Lau Cheng Hai neber catch you ah..... LOL...

Boost
05-06-2006, 09:03 PM
Boost.. Are you a Fellow Gessian ??? The first batch got 2 babes.. you referring to "M" or "K" ???? You must be enjoying yourself ..... Discipline Master Mr. Lau Cheng Hai neber catch you ah..... LOL...

Hmmm... first batch? How long ago is that? I grad in 94.

Dont know any Lau... :confused:

RonRon
05-06-2006, 11:20 PM
Those from GESS should know a J from GESS and SJAB?
heard quite an easy girl too ..

Boost
06-06-2006, 12:55 AM
Those from GESS should know a J from GESS and SJAB?
heard quite an easy girl too ..

Haha! I believe there was another girl J from my year too...

I dont know about the K another bro is talking about though...

But J was hot! But small size one right? "Mandy" more my size la. Heh.

I think my discipline master was Lim CB. His real initials! :p

Not too long after I grad the sch intake increased due to more normal classes and they filled up the 4th flr... pity. I loved tt floor. Haha!

No updates tonight... sry bros. Cya tomorrow!

Boost
06-06-2006, 11:59 AM
Some bros PM for more details. This and that.
Well the truth is all here... as much as I'm gonna say... sry... :P If you can guess who I am PM me your name and we'll talk more. :)

Cont.
She was taking quite a while in the washroom and as these toilets are quite secluded... no one goes there unless during exams and hall functions... I decided to pop in to just to disturb her abit. I cracked opened the door and peeped in and there was Mandy standing infront of the mirror holding onto her g-string looking a little lost... she saw me creeping me: "Hoi! You very daring huh?" and tried to hide her g-string behind her back... "Why are u holding on to that?" I asked... "Cos u made it so wet la! If I wear it I think my skirt will have a patch!" And she gave me her cute scowl again... god I love her scowl...

Reaching behind her I took her in my arms and pulled her close... while frenching her I took her g-string from her hands and put them in my pocket... "I keep for u la..." and started to massage her butt, pulling her upwards to kiss me and enjoying the feel of her boobs rubbing against me. Wandering down below I found her wet again! Her moans got louder as my fingers massaged her clit, I eased her butt onto the edge of the sink and went under her skirt to lick her sweetness... her scent really turned me on as the heavy green skirt kept her odours in while I tongued her clit... one of Mandy's legs was wrapped around my head and pulling me in... I started to make little slurping noises as her flow got heavier... stroking her legs gave myself a high! Then she came... thrusting into my face... I gently cleaned up whatever is left and surfaced for her tender kiss... "Thanks dear..." She whispered to me as she tiredly hugged me for support.

AgentSmith
06-06-2006, 02:50 PM
Lim Chun Beng you meant....... ha ha ha...

I belong to the last batch of All Boys..... Batch that has the notorious MaxW*ll, Wai Pan*,..etc..... Spottiswoode people always KPKB about us.... LOL

Boost
06-06-2006, 02:56 PM
Lim Chun Beng you meant....... ha ha ha...

I belong to the last batch of All Boys..... Batch that has the notorious MaxW*ll, Wai Pan*,..etc..... Spottiswoode people always KPKB about us.... LOL

Yea.
Thats him. :P

Aiyah Spottiswoode ppl sucks. Everything also kpkb. Sg ppl always like that, can bully they bully... the railway so noisy I dont see them complaining abt it? :rolleyes:

AgentSmith
06-06-2006, 03:05 PM
Now it's all gone..... GESS standard also dropped like nobody's businesss.. sigh.

I managed to enjoy half a year of the Old Haunted School premises at Anson Road....

Long_range
06-06-2006, 04:09 PM
Wow what a reunion here.

So many Gessians lurking around...

hahah

Boost
11-06-2006, 02:08 AM
Hi guys,

Been missing for sometime, busy days.

Anyway, decided to skip forward to some time I had after my NS.

Do you guys remember a time when ICQ was still popular? I used to just message girls randomly when I was bored, you never know when you might get lucky right?

Well once I met up with this girl who wasnt much of a looker... in fact, she was rather... fat. Haha! But never mind, I thought her since I was out just be nice for once and see how it goes. Anyway, she was dressed in short skirt, a speg top and flat ugly shoes... she was smoking too... so she had dinner and I decided to go get some drinks... after some beer googles got put on she started looking rather attractive! Haha! So I started fondling her at this cafe/bar in orchard and even started fingering her in full view of the other patrons! It was dark, but hey if you were looking u definately got an eye full! So anyway we got rather heavy and we got out of the bar... I left my hand under her skirt on her butt as we walked down the street, till we reached those benches btw Taka and Wisma...

As we sat down I scooped her boobs out of her speg and left them hanging out... I told her to give me a blow job and she did... her skill wasnt all that good... but it was the first time I had a blow job in town! As she was slurping away we heard people coming and she got worried... but I was so close that I held her head down. She started sucking and licking me harder hoping I would quickly come... but it was when these two hot little lians walked by and spotted us that I came! Shot right into her mouth and held her head down while the girls gasped and walked away.

I can tell u she was pretty pissed so I thought hell she probably is as horny as I am if she gave me a blow job, so I made her kneel on the bench and pulled her underwear off... but as I leaned down to lick her I found her pussy to be so wet it actually dripped! I took one long slurp that made her quiver... my dick got hard again instantly so I decided to fuck the licking and just rammed my dick right into her...

As I did her doggy I reached forward and pulled at her nipples... her moans got louder and it really turned me on... she turned arnd and gave me a CFM face while licking her lips... she told me to come inside her mouth and should would swallow again... As I came to the edge I slapped her hard on her butt and she immediately turned around and went for my dick... pity she was a little slow so my first shot actually hit her face! haha!

She sucked me well and dry... we parted ways after that... but I called her out a few more times as I didnt have anyone else to see at that time and I wanted an exhibitionistic partner.

Boost
12-06-2006, 11:51 AM
Hmmm my encounters getting boring? Alright one more of my more memorable ones before I give up :p

If u like it just leave a post to say u do... tts all. Thanks. :)

This happened during my army days, I met this petite little girl, Candy, through a friend of mine during a bbq... she caught my eyes as she bounced around the chalet in her high heels and short mini-skirt... she was a really cheerful girl and the kind that would bring a smile to your face by her sheer enthusiasm... I went up to her and started teasing her about how high her heels were as she was really short and at the same time stole views down her speg as she had C cup boobs... mmmm her boobs were really nice on her small frame. We stuck together for most of the night even though I made a point to leave her with her friends once in a while so as nt to seem too desperate... making her laugh, getting food for her and more often than not pretending to laugh so hard I had to bend down so I could look up her skirt. Heh... When the night wound down she said she needed to go home for the night so I offered to take her home...

I think it was Costa Sands? The chalet near East Coast, forgive my memory I seldom go to chalets. Anyway we walked towards the Mac's so we could cross over to catch a cab, the winds were quite strong so I teased her:"See! Now arent you cold in this get up?" Candy stuck her tongue out at me:"Ya! If only I had brought my sweater along... bleah." I pulled her towards me:"Its ok, I'll sacrifice and be your sweater then... rental ok?" As my arms wrapped around her I could feel her tense up with shock at first... she seemedto be weighing on her mind if she could trust me... then she melted in my arms and hugged me back! My dick had an instant perk me up! Haha! Got chance!

(Hmmm this full story has a pretty bastard ending cos I pretty much broke her heart... would bros here like a continuation?)

TRuST86
12-06-2006, 12:09 PM
I like the story, please continue :D

tomyz
12-06-2006, 01:16 PM
Thanks for sharing your stories with us bro, please keep posting!

Boost
12-06-2006, 08:57 PM
Okay!

Some more backgnd which I missed out; Candy is from NP's Sch of Business... and was 19 at the time or would be 19 tt year(final year I think). She is rather short about 1.60, but nicely in a way that she would fit snugly under my chin when I was hugging her frm the rear.

Anyway, we made our way her by my side and my arm protectively over her shoulders as we crossed the underpass for a cab. My hands absent mindedly stroked her arms up and down, enjoying her smooth skin as we silently walked together... tired out by the bbq... Candy boobs suddenly heaved as she took in a huge breath and sighed... "Is anything wrong?" I asked as I turned her around to look into her eyes... "No... Its just... I feel really comfortable with u. Its a little too soon, isnt it?" She gazed at me with her big sweet eyes... I held both her hands and gently pulled her closer as I kissed her forehead... "I feel the same way too..."

Candy smiled shyly at me and held my hand... soon we hailed a cab and I opened the door for her and told her to not move in... then I ran over to the other side to get in so she didnt have to slide all over in her short skirt. As I got in she grabbed my hand and whispered into my ear "That was really sweet..." I grinned and told the cabby to send us to Bishan central... I rested my hand across her legs and started stroking her smooth, creany white thighs that shone even in the street lights... she hugged my arm and rested her head on my shoulder as my arm nestled between her boobs.

When we got nearer to Bishan I gently shook her awake... to ask for directions. As we got off at her place she told me to stay in the cab so I could take it home... but I gently told her that its late and I would rather see her home and I waved the cab away. Candy hugged my arm and giggled "You are so silly you know? Cabs are so expensive at night." I patted her hand and told her "Its alright, I'll sleep better knowing I got u home safe."

As we nearer her lift she suddenly pulled my arm and said "Come with me ok? I wanna show u something..." We walked over to this canal that is sheltered from the flats and sat down on some benches. I placed an arm around her and pulled her close as I frenched her deeply... my hands wandered downwards kneaded her boobs... she suddenly swung her leg over me and sat facing me... wow that was such a turnon! My dick was grinding against her pussy and I couldnt resist sliding a hand under her top and held her bare boob while I pinched her nipples btw my fingers. She grinded harder against me and I grew bolder and slid my other hand and unbuckled her bra. She gasped and pulled me against her. "How can u unbuckle my bra here! Yao si ah!" She scolded into my ear and hit me on my back.

At tt very moment some weirdo late night jogger came past... So she hugged me even closer... Hee... I enjoyed it as her boobs was crushed against my chest, but I decided to be nice and buckled her bra back. I helped her up and told her :"Its late dear, we'll walk back ok? I'll call u tomorrow." She nodded, red faced from flushing after tt jogger went behind us...

As the lift went up to her level we kissed deeply again and I even lifted up her skirt and felt her butt.. as the door opened she wiggled her butt and bounced out the door. "You are a very notti boy!" She wagged a finger at my nose. I lustily watched her retreating frame walk towards her doorway frm the lift as she didnt want her parents to see me yet, and she blew me a kiss before she disappeared into her flat.

Then as the doors closed I felt my balls ache... ah that familiar feeling of blue balls.

Boost
12-06-2006, 09:02 PM
Crapz double post.

Sry.

techienator
13-06-2006, 05:55 PM
more bro... more pls...

verisio
14-06-2006, 12:42 AM
Bro! pls continue!! about candy right till the end. Sorry I dun have power to up u!! But I enjoy ur stories alot!! I rate ur thread for u? 5 stars! :D

bart
14-06-2006, 11:17 AM
Nice story, boost. Keep going.

Bobbyman
14-06-2006, 03:36 PM
FoyooooH...steamy story la...keep coming Bro....Up u la..Cheers

Boost
14-06-2006, 10:31 PM
Hi guys, been busy... thanks for all your support. Appreciate it. *wipes tears from eyes*

Cont.
Things between Candy and me got on really nice and smooth... typically on my book out days we would meet as my camp was near NP so I would wait at the bus-stop outside NP to bio chio bus until she came. Her school attire consisted of generally tiny tight t-shirts and figure hugging jeans... seeing her boobs stretching her t-shirts to the max was really a turn on so I would always grab her for a big hug! The girl would always say "Missed me so much!?" But truth was I just liked her boobs being pressed against my chest.

Whenever she could, she would come over to my place and we would make out on my bed... stripping her down to her lacy underwear... the thing was she let me do pretty much what I wanted to her... I would suckle on her boobs and gave her finger jobs... slowly dipping my fingers into her sweetness and letting her mash my face on her boobs. She would breathe heavier and heavier till she came shuddering very violently. I would then slide my body over hers and ease my legs between hers to open her legs... she would squirm as she was still a virgin and refused to let me penetrate... in the end I would dry hump her till I was almost coming and she would give me a hand job...

I would train her to give me blow jobs... it wasnt great but her gentle licks often pushed me closer to the edge than I was because I wanted to trick her and cum inside her mouth... but she would always withdraw once I started pulsing. It came to such a state that our of frustration I even tried to fuck her boobs!

So after about 9 mths of this I couldnt get her to have sex with me I gave up and just walked out on her.

About a year later, I got bored... so I thought why not give her a call... she picked up and was just as eager to meet up I think she thought I was "The One"... But all I wanted was a piece of ass cos I couldnt find any other... but when we met up again I got a shock! She put on weight and was now a mini-whale! Still I thought what the heck... just see how far I could get with her...

I was now in NUS so I brought her back to my room... and on our first date after 1 year I went straight to her pants! She came to me that in her business suit (she was working as a hotel PR) and even though she was more fleshy... seeing her boobs almost spilling out of that suit was some little fantasy of mine... I went behind Candy and told her how pretty she still looked and how much I still wanted that ass of hers... I slowly peeled off her suit and told her to make herself comfortable on my bed...

I laid her down and went to hug her, pulling her head close to me I frenched her slowly and let my hands run all over her... I let loose her boobs from that restraining bra and they practically burst out at me... I cupped them... massaging and licking them like a baby... she started moaning louder and I slipped a hand down to her pussy which was wet by now... She grabbed my hand:"Do you know that I really love u?" "Yes I do.. thats why I called up again. I missed you so much...." I replied, and rolled over her while hugging her close. I started licking her ears and worked my way down her neck... making her pull my ass in towards her...

I was really eager by now and I released my aching dick and thrust right at her pussy... my dick slid in it felt really tight... I was thinking was she still a virgin? But I couldnt really care and thrust right inside her... she gave a shocked gasp and started crying.... "Why did you do that... now I am yours..." I was shocked... but I told her I would be with her always and laid her down again... as I gently kissed away her tears I climbed ontop of her again and this time worked my dick inside her pussy and thrust into her deeply... it felt so warm and tight and I was grabbing at her boobs that jiggled as I thrust hard into her. She bit her lips and clutched at my arms and as I was going to come I withdrew and came on her boobs....

;)

cherish
15-06-2006, 12:07 AM
wah.. tats nice there.. :)

Boost
15-06-2006, 05:08 PM
Cont.

From that day on Candy became my fuck buddy... she would come after her work and on weekends... and I would screw her brains out before I went off to sleep... she did it to keep me. I did it cos I couldnt find anyone else. Ha!

When she came after work, she often attracted stares around my hostel room cos she was dressed so formally... once after we had dinner which we bought back on the floor while watching TV I suddenly felt horny and started stroking her thighs... she turned to me and tilted her head back as I kissed her... I grabbed her ass with one hand... groping that ass of hers with my hans... I unbuttoned her silk work blouse to find her lacy black bra which I pulled away with my teeth, I started nibbling at her nipples with my lips and rolling the head of the nipples between my lips... Candy reached down and tugged at my pants to release my hardon...

When my dick sprang free she eagerly gulpped down my dick and started this great suction and moving her head up and down... It felt so good and I started grabbing fistfuls of her hair to guide her head as I thrust into her warm mouth... I lay down and guided her pussy over me and started licking her through her lacy g-string... she tasted really musky and sweet as she hasnt washed since she came straight from work... was really a turn on for me and I lapped even harder coaxing more juices from her pussy till she stopped sucking my dick and started moaning... I felt her thigh muscles get taut and she came again shuddering violently... never had a girl that came so much and hard each time...

I flipped her over and placed her in a kneeling doggy against the bed and started ramming her pussy as I reach round to grab her boobs... she felt so slippery yet tight and she was moaning louder and louder... "Dear harder... harder..." till I was sure my level mates could hear her! I leaned in close and turn her head around to french her while I thrust harder and finally came deep inside her... when Candy felt me come she bit my toungue which she was frenching and said: "Why did u try to stop me from moaning?" Seeing that playful grin in her eyes I knew why she moaned so loud... she wanted the girls in my block to know I was screwing her!

Just to punish her I took out my dick and made her suck and lick all the cream off my dick... when she had licked it nice and clean I made her stand infront of my window with her tits hanging out and pushed my dick in her doggy style and thursted hard into her suddenly making her give a sharp shout... some china guys hanging their clothes looked up and she tried to go back into my room but I held her by her hair and simply continued thrusting into her... as my right hand held her headbackwards my left was tweaking her nipples hard... she couldnt take it and forgot about the people watching and began pushing back against my thrusts....

As I came close again I pulled out and turned Candy around, making her kneel down and suck me... I told her: "You better keep my cum all in your mouth I want to watch..." She obediently held my dick as it pulsated in her mouth and when I was done she swirled my cum in her mouth till I told her to swallow it...

gary4024
15-06-2006, 06:03 PM
keep going... good stuff!

cherish
16-06-2006, 02:58 AM
wah.. so fierce ah.. a bit like the japanese rape av like tat leh.. lol

Boost
16-06-2006, 09:14 PM
Boost,

Great experience you are sharing. Good stuff!!!
But .... I realised
Both girls you mentioned "I got something to show you!!"

Bro you so many thing to show ah?? Anacorda? :P

anyone use this method too?

hahaha

True I realise also.

The first one was cos I teased her first... maybe the words nt exactly as she said it.... many years liao lor... more than ten years cant expect word for word la. :p

The last one... she really said tt leh. I remember cos tt day I really quite tired already... wanted to quickly chuck her home then I go back and sleep also. When she said she wanted to show me something I tot what could it be man... cos frm her hse cant see the canal one... if any one of u stay bishan its a block near the school? I think frm the interchange turn left a short while will reach liao. There got one canal.

methenarcissist
21-06-2006, 11:45 PM
wat happen bro? no more continuation? dun stop dun stop! ur stories really good. camp out here got a lot of mosquitos! haha.

verisio
23-06-2006, 12:51 AM
pls continue!!!!

Boost
23-06-2006, 10:05 AM
Oh. Thought that there was no more interest. Heh.

Sorry bros I have a bad patch recently at work and with my gf, kind busy and upset now. Brb soon. :o

big dick
23-06-2006, 10:43 AM
Oh. Thought that there was no more interest. Heh.

Sorry bros I have a bad patch recently at work and with my gf, kind busy and upset now. Brb soon. :o

hope everything work out fine.. take your time to settle your affairs.. will be here waiting...:D