PDA

View Full Version : Going Taipei next week! Anything fun there?

tongkat.ali
02-06-2006, 12:10 PM
I have not been to Taipei for almost a decade, just wondering, any recommendation there? Wet or not wet never mind hehe....

BigGuy
02-06-2006, 12:13 PM
think you post in the wrong segment. try international field report

chickenzip
02-06-2006, 12:13 PM
hi bro...nvr been to Taipei...sori can help u..

maybe u can also post at the "International Field Reports"...someone might be able to help u...have a good trip ahead. :D

ahpaul25
02-06-2006, 03:52 PM
Go to Seduce Disco man..........rem to take a few vids and pic for us to check out the babes there.....:D

K|muRa^84
02-06-2006, 04:56 PM
Hey bro,

I just went to Taipei a couple of weeks ago. If you want some suggestions, feel free to PM me. The best is to tell me where your hotel is and how long ur stay's gonna be.

Cheers

yinyang
02-06-2006, 05:15 PM
Try Hyatt -club bar (forgot name). Great ambience. Saw chio bus last year, whilst on buz trip. Across Hyatt, 15mins walk across shopping mall, some nice bars (forgot name too, old liao). safe, nice buz part of city not far from 101 tower landmark. As for those bars listed in tourist brochures, flyers -can be dodgy (too bad I tried 1).:p

tongkat.ali
05-06-2006, 01:53 AM
Hey bro,

I just went to Taipei a couple of weeks ago. If you want some suggestions, feel free to PM me. The best is to tell me where your hotel is and how long ur stay's gonna be.

Cheers

sent you PM but no reply one de...???

itsabt6x
05-06-2006, 12:32 PM
Go to Seduce Disco man..........rem to take a few vids and pic for us to check out the babes there.....:D

sori bros if i offend any1 here. i know my question below is not relevant but i dunno where to ask n didnt want to waste a new thread.....so here it goes...tx!

talking abt taking vids...my fone contract is up soon n m tinking of chng my hp...can bros here advice if vids taken by the motorola L6 can b downloaded n played on 3gp format? i know nokia can but price exp$ leh...the L6 is free...lol

MMM88
05-06-2006, 01:27 PM
me hav not been there for the past 5 yrs liao....but recently, heard from collegues tat , the Ship (restaurant) , kinda happenning ...with bands ..n FLs ....u may wanna check it out ....it in Taipei.....