PDA

View Full Version : My favourite Ann "波" on TV

Teh Ni
01-06-2006, 10:25 PM
Ann Poh just re-appeared on TV's Channel 8's slim project II just now. Really buay tahan... As Quan Yi feng used to say "此波非比poh!". Her fleshy snow white melons are still as enticing as ever... slurps! Long Kang still as deep as rochor canal... There was also some visible poking nips too in that tight blue bikini of hers... Too bad i caught the show at the ending... Any bros know when they repeat telecast? They usually do for these variety shows... Anyone did a screen capture?

Her husband made an appearance too, judging by his haggard look, i'm sure its the result of being exhausted every night...

(.)(.) lover
01-06-2006, 11:43 PM
Saw her at funan centre today. Can't confirm it her until I saw her boobs. Almost fainted. You was with a man and don't if that's her hubby. Looks wise normal, boobs wise yummy. Felt like going to 81 with her.:rolleyes:

axor3333
01-06-2006, 11:51 PM
Ann Poh just re-appeared on TV's Channel 8's slim project II just now. Really buay tahan... As Quan Yi feng used to say "此波非比poh!". Her fleshy snow white melons are still as enticing as ever... slurps! Long Kang still as deep as rochor canal... There was also some visible poking nips too in that tight blue bikini of hers... Too bad i caught the show at the ending... Any bros know when they repeat telecast? They usually do for these variety shows... Anyone did a screen capture?

Her husband made an appearance too, judging by his haggard look, i'm sure its the result of being exhausted every night...

Bro

see the link http://s49.photobucket.com/albums/f267/beerbellybeer/annpoh/

cheer

sexytoy.com.sg
01-06-2006, 11:55 PM
seen her real life. looks very yummy

wintay
02-06-2006, 12:02 AM
well the luckiest man on earth is her hubby. Sure to have sex every night and mind you believe Ann Poh will always give her hubby the cock massage with her big melon. Wow.... I will be shooting my load till it dry up. Ha.. lolz....
Are her boobs size F cup???

Big Heart
02-06-2006, 12:03 AM
Wow !! What's her boobs size? Very big lei. :D

admiralty
02-06-2006, 01:40 AM
She stay in the same neighbourhood as me. Saw her a few times with her children, dressed in T-shirt & shorts. Her assets are very obvious.

Cheerio,

adm

assster
02-06-2006, 03:44 AM
saw her a few times in real life and she like abit 'auntie' leh.

but then with boobs like tat, she's everyone's MILF:D

Hugo168
02-06-2006, 04:38 AM
Too bad i caught the show at the ending... Any bros know when they repeat telecast? They usually do for these variety shows... Anyone did a screen capture?

can try http://mobtv.sg/default.aspx tv on demand not sure if got this show boh.:)

ragnarclaw
02-06-2006, 08:24 AM
Bro

cheer

Great work bro, that a rare collection...:D

APYX
02-06-2006, 09:17 AM
Wow !! What's her boobs size? Very big lei. :D
She's a size F to G.

kiro
02-06-2006, 09:18 AM
She's also my favourite 'milk-maid' ever since she made it on camera on that 'talent' search show :p

How i wish she had more MORE sexy photos!!! :D

Steadyman
02-06-2006, 11:55 AM
Wow... got a GF or Wife like her...think we also everyday hand leg go lumbei...cannot recognise home... day fuck nite fuck...especially tit-fuck... yummy... daily milking is good for health too... hehe...

zent
03-06-2006, 12:05 AM
saw her a few times in real life and she like abit 'auntie' leh.

but then with boobs like tat, she's everyone's MILF:D

Totally agreed wif u! saw her few time in Sembawang i think she staying there alway wearing loose T-shirt wif short... really like auntie:D but when she is in bikini! power!!

onion_rings
03-06-2006, 05:23 AM
Felt like going to 81 with her.:rolleyes:
Bro c'mon lah...At least 4 Star hotel mah...81 Dun so kiam leh...:D

hardcoremayhem
03-06-2006, 10:21 AM
guess that the "big 3" should all get together and host a show - "Ericia Lee, Margeret Lee and Ann Poh". but dunno whether got space for all 3 or 6 on tv not. hee hee! liddat i sure die from pcc too much every night....

cancum
03-06-2006, 11:33 AM
"Ericia Lee, Margeret Lee and Ann Poh".

Bro Hardcore , did u mention " Margeret Lee " ? Very sensative to me hor . Thanks for the reminder ! Basket , must PCC leow ! :) :)

sythunter
03-06-2006, 12:08 PM
Bro

cheer

Great contribution Bro!! up u!:)

Kyser Soze
03-06-2006, 12:31 PM
guess that the "big 3" should all get together and host a show - "Ericia Lee, Margeret Lee and Ann Poh". but dunno whether got space for all 3 or 6 on tv not. hee hee! liddat i sure die from pcc too much every night....

:rolleyes: How can you forget Fiona Xie? Ericia Lee, Margeret Lee, Ann Poh and Fiona Xie!!! It's like the four Heavenly Queens. One thing for sure, TV viewership will be rocket high. Maybe, it would also boast the sales of 42 inch Plasma HDTV. :D

owen10
03-06-2006, 02:23 PM
not sure if other bros share d same sentiments ... watched d segment on tv n
feel that this ann poh seems to look worse now (not to say she's very pretty all along, save for her boobs!) - look abit haggard, face abit pudgy ... :D

wintay
06-06-2006, 12:53 AM
Hi Bro,
Does anyone know where is Ann Poh staying? Heard that her hubby is a jewellery shop boss.
Really cant stand to see her boobs. Will fuck her till I dry man. One night will be enough. Not sure if she has another affair. Ha...

wintay
06-06-2006, 12:55 AM
Hi Bro,

Does anyone know where Ann Poh lives? Heard that her hubby opens a Jewellery shop.
Cant stand her big boobs and will fuck her till I dry man. Even just for one night. Wondering if she has any affair. Hmmmm...