PDA

View Full Version : Illegal to Post Girls Pictures here!

Orgasmic
01-06-2006, 08:17 PM
Hello all,

After reading somewhere about another brother posting the legality of posting girls pictures online or anywhere, i am concerned about the brudders here who posted other girls photos here, be it naked or fully clothes.

Are there any laws governing this? I think Sg girl website was being sued before for posting the pictures of 2 models but the situation could be different from sammyboy.

Any details?

gstring_lover
01-06-2006, 08:38 PM
Hi,

I believe it depends on where this web server is.

If Sammyboy Web Server is in Singapore. Singapore Law Agency is able to charge any person doing anything illeagal against Singapore Law.

Orgasmic
01-06-2006, 08:44 PM
hello,

i am asking if it is illegal to post pictures of girls in Singapore even if this is a server based in Singapore... isit illegal? I am concerned about some brudders here who post pictures balantly.

new30
02-06-2006, 12:23 AM
Hello all,

After reading somewhere about another brother posting the legality of posting girls pictures online or anywhere, i am concerned about the brudders here who posted other girls photos here, be it naked or fully clothes.

Are there any laws governing this? I think Sg girl website was being sued before for posting the pictures of 2 models but the situation could be different from sammyboy.

Any details?

Sg girls was being sued cos one of their members uploaded some pictures from some advertisement with the company's name on them.

ahpaul25
02-06-2006, 06:25 AM
Sg girls was being sued cos one of their members uploaded some pictures from some advertisement with the company's name on them.

Ya, copyrights under the company rept. :o

Orgasmic
02-06-2006, 02:42 PM
That means anyone can just take pictures of girls or guys in public and put them in this forum? I wonder if there is a privacy law on this..

Dont think the brudders here are safe in putting pictures here ... hope they monitor the latest development on the laws.

Ya, copyrights under the company rept. :o

laodi123456789
02-06-2006, 03:22 PM
Its illegal to take a picture of a person without their explicit consent. If the person is not the subject of the photo eg a picture of Singapore street where people are in the picture as window dressing it is ok. Additionally u must get consent on how u plan to use the photo eg posting on the internet.

Photos posted here are assumed to be posted with the persons consent. Of course I think Singapore govt can easily strike u down if you try that argument in court - as common sense would dictate that a photo subject would not appreciate a picture of her boning some china man being posted here.

I always get consent for any photos I post on SBF.

That means anyone can just take pictures of girls or guys in
public and put them in this forum? I wonder if there is a privacy law on this..

Dont think the brudders here are safe in putting pictures here ... hope they monitor the latest development on the laws.

Orgasmic
02-06-2006, 03:33 PM
well i believe only 10% of these guys here post pictures of girls without their permission!

Its illegal to take a picture of a person without their explicit consent. If the person is not the subject of the photo eg a picture of Singapore street where people are in the picture as window dressing it is ok. Additionally u must get consent on how u plan to use the photo eg posting on the internet.

Photos posted here are assumed to be posted with the persons consent. Of course I think Singapore govt can easily strike u down if you try that argument in court - as common sense would dictate that a photo subject would not appreciate a picture of her boning some china man being posted here.

I always get consent for any photos I post on SBF.

LiquidSnake
02-06-2006, 04:29 PM
in singapore there is no laws to protect the pics unless u are in US then u will get sued big time! Of cos Copyrights materials cant be used anyhow. I remember there was a lawyer few ago said in tv that in Singapore so far there is no law to regulate this.