PDA

View Full Version : Ah Lian - A story from Bro OneEyeSnake

LeDivorcee
01-06-2006, 09:58 AM
Bros, this is a story I copied from bro oneeyesnake, I believe some of the older bros here will remember him. Anyway, enjoy.

Sigh … kanina … it was only Monday … having to drag myself off the bed to work on Monday is already a cruel act … whole day long, I was looking forward to go home at six … get a good rest and really start WORK tomorrow … knn … last minute, my boss asked me to attend a banquet at 7:30pm in Conrad International … just because he needed to "attend to some personal matters" … "SAI" ! and sigh!

I strolled along Bugis, thinking of what to do for two hours before proceeding to Conrad … "Hey ma," I spoke to my mobiloe, "not coming back for dinner … ya lor … the boss asked me to attend dinner again lor …" blah blah blah … I did not notice her initially … "Hey Cindy … off work already or not … free for one and a half hour ………… har, work late …… later …… hmmnnn … see lor …… I'll call you …" – sigh – " hello, Anita please ……… outstation ? ……… never mind …" – sigh – "wei, Jolene? …… ya, is me, Joe … hey … long time no ……… har, still in meeting? …… OK … OK …" – sigh – "Belinda? …… not feeling well ……… then take care ok? …" – sigh – "Hello … deligXX? … Sundra working? …… what? 8pm? …… never mind …" – sigh – "hi Monica … hey, got time or not … meet you at Geyl …… ya … ya … what?! …… fetch you son from childcare? … you have a son??? …… ok lor … see you … hhhmmmnnn … never mind lar …" … siao liao, strolling with a hard on … then I noticed her … sitting on the road curb with her two friends … she was wearing a pink tube top, exposing her mid drift, a dark green skirt and a minimum 3" high heel sandals … she had a typical Lian face (not ugly, just Lian-ly!) … and young … what entrapped my sight was her massive boobs packed cramped in her one size smaller strapless bra … it must be at least 38" … maybe even 40" … I was drooling … not that I have not come across big breasts … but on her young Chinese Lian … this is a rare breed! Her two mambo-jumbo knockers were pushed so tight together that the cleavage appeared to be tighter than her cunt … she was bending down, still sitting on the curb, toying with her toes, or something, while talking on her Motorola V hp with a Hello Kitty hanging from the antenna tip … the top half her two white melons were glaring my eyes under the evening sun … almost had to put on sun glasses … hahaha … my sight was transfixed onto them that you could not pry away with w crowbar … my hardon raged in my pants … "dive in …" Joey was yearning.

My obvious stare caught the attention of her friends and they signaled to her of my rude and lecherous stares … she slammed the cover of her handphone and returned my stare … I smiled … "chio, chio si mi lan-jiao …wa ga li wu qi ma … " (smile, what the fuck you smiling at … do I know you …) … I should have known their style … I kept my smile, but addicted sight remained on the same spot … "see, why … never see before is it … you small that time your mother never feed you her neh neh is it …" … she had a dirty mouth … hoped it is as good to do dirty thing as well as saying them … "or your gal friend's ones are small …" her friends giggles at her crude and vulgar remarks on me … I just kept smiling … honestly, I was caught a bit off guard of her reaction … not wanting to be a looser … "see before … bigger one also see before … but never see yours leh …" I tried speaking in their language minus any vulgarity … she was slightly stunned, probably never expected me to shoot back … witty as she is … "is it … want to see closer or not …" she stuck up her breasts, oh fuck … they BOUNCED!!! "50 dollars I let you have a closer look …" her friends laughed … I was pissed … and "better still if you are game enough … 100 dollars, I fuck your two big neh nehs …" I challenged our daring cock-teasing Lian … "and I can drive you to Marina later on …"

I overheard earlier that she was arguing with someone on the phone about getting a lift there … and that they were down to their last few coins – "on boh …" I pushed my luck as she was caught in a conflict within … her friends backed down and asked her to forget it … "buay on mai tua-sia, mai liao si-kang …" (not on, then don't be so loud … don't waste time …) I did not expect it to happen anyway … better find my own way to lower my internal flame, before I explode … seeing her big neh nehs made me more eager to find someone and screw, boy … I was going to walk away when … "your car … big or not …" there was a ray of hope shining through … I turned … "big? Not very big … but enough to fuck inside Ok liao …" I grinned … she had another moment of doubt and "ON! Money first and I will go with you to Marina … say first hah … only titfuck … OK?" I dug into my pocket and gave her two fifty bills … she stood up … her boobs bounced … and told her friends not to be worried … I thought all three were coming, but it turned up that only she was coming … luck was on my side!!! I asked for one of her friend's number and I called immediately using my hp, then she got my hp number recorded … "anything urgent, call my hp … I am not a bad guy, just want to have some fuck … hmmnnn … fun only" I smiled and walked towards my Sunny with Lian.

Once inside the car, she lighted up a cigarette … I lowered the window and let her smoke … she asked for my job and gf and stuffs … I just played along … didn't even know what I was saying … then we talked about sex and fuck … my hardon was obvious … and she was not hiding her stare too … somehow I knew if I played it well, I could get more than her tits … I started telling her dirty jokes and from my sideway glance, I could see her nipples rising … and her face was blushing. I parked my car in a discrete corner of the quiet carpark … the sky turned grey liked it was about to rain … luck was on my side again … just when I shut the engine … the rain started to pour … good … natural screening of our internal activity. Not wasting any time, I turned to her and put my hands on her breasts. FUCK … it is huge … I cupped one … it is fucking big … but soft, suggesting that they are 100% natural … I was thinking if they turned out to be implants, I would kick her sorry ass out in the rain …

I squeezed lightly … and cupped the breast from below … she must be a very horny chick … my mere squeeze had made her moan … she half shut her eyes and moaned softly … I enjoyed the feel … and slowly increased the pressure in my hand … fingers digging into the material of her pink tube … she let out a soft whimp … but remained still for my pleasure on her boobs … my other hand joined in … both hands palming in circles, pivoting on her nipples, which were hard and erected … pulling on her breasts, I leaned forward to kiss her neck … "no kissing" was what she said earlier … I wanted to know how strong her will is … my lips were on her flesh … showers of kisses were on her neck … "hhhhhmmmmmmnnnnnn …" … no sign of rejection … my fingers had begun pinching on her erected nipples through her tube as I lapped my tongue under her chin … "hhhhmmmmnnnnnn …" her hands came up to my hands … she rolled down her tube … my hands moved in … squeezing my fingers through her one-size smaller strapless bra … no way … the mountains were too big … still holding up her head for my tongue under her chin, she reached behind and unclasped her bra … FUCK, the elastic band sling-shot the bra by the tight stretch of the band to go around her 38/39" bonkers … my hands immediately roamed freely … palming the fair pop-ups … cupping the melons … and my fingers pulled the nipples till they became hard like the pencil-end-eraser-tip … the sound of the rain told me that it was a very heavy downpour outside … no one was able to look inside clearly …

I lowered my head to her breasts … I buried my nose between her mambo-jumbo and inhaled … and I lapped my tongue quickly in her cleavage … "aaaarrrrrrr … aaaaarrrrrrrr …… arrrrrrrrreeeeeee …" she began to pant in the seat … holding my head down in her breasts and she started to quiver … I lapped faster … concentrating in one thin line … the deeeeeeepest of her long-gan … then I swinged my head side to side … lapping my tongue across her breasts … my hands grouped her massive boobs together … nipples meeting each other … and I lapped her boobs from nipple to nipple … darting my tongue … flipping the hard nipple like a switch … "ooooooohhhhh …… aaaarrrrreeeeee … ooooooohhhhhhhh … ssssstttttooppppppp … nnnoooooooo …… don't ssssttttttooopppppp …" she was shaking her boobs against my tongue, enhancing her own pleasure … "fffaaaasssssstttt …… gggggooooooooo …… gggggooooooooooooodddddd … ffasssssssster …" and suddenly she stiffened … she pulled my head up and kissed on my lips passionately … who said about "no kissing"!!! … and she ORGASMED!!!!!!! … she is a very horny bitch … orgasm only

LeDivorcee
01-06-2006, 09:59 AM
from my breasts-lapping … she sucked on my tongue so hard that I actually felt a bit painful … my hands stayed on her breasts, totally wet by my saliva, and pull-pinching her nipples … fucking chio ah lian … she twisted her torso to my pinch and shook her boogies around …

We kissed for almost ten minutes … she broke off … her eyes were confused … she probably thought she should stop, yet her other sensory organs defied her rationale … "lets go the back …" I said. She puzzled … "don't worry … I am not going to fuck you … like I promise … the back is more spacious to do tit-fuck … remember …" I grinned. She climbed to the rear seat … I adjusted her front seat all the way to the front and put the back down forward … (All my supporters out there … this how you could fuck comfortably in a car …) … I climbed to the rear and I sat directly behind the passenger seat … she knelt on the foot rest in front of me, between my legs – good thing that she had small frame – I leaned forward, burying my head in her wonders again … lapping her breasts wet and I felt her nipples hardened again … when her breasts were all wet with my saliva, I leaned backward and unzipped my pants … she helped me to tug my pants down to my knees … my cock sprang forth, making a grand entry to his expected audience … he twitched … he jerked … and he leaked juice of joy … I cupped her breasts from two sides and pulled her closer … her nose glide over my cock, barely touching … I could feel through her breasts that her heart was pounding like drums
… she was as excited as I was … and she had cummed from my tongue on her breasts once already … I cramped her massive boobs around my cock … and started to move my hip … I could not have too much motion and I asked her to move her upper torso … she did … she had her hands on my shoulders for supports and gradually slide her cleavage over and over my enraged cock … "yyyyeeeeeesssssss … that's it … baby … fuck my cock … fuck my cock with your proud breasts … fuck him good and smooth …" she looked into my eyes as she continued fucking my hard rod with her expanded boobs … my saliva made it so slippery that we both felt no friction burn at all … my hands cramping on her breasts sides … her solid eraser-tip nipples rubbing on my thighs and waist …

I sighed out my sex-tifaction … her eyes aflamed … lusts and passion filled her eyes and I could hear her groaning in her throat … her face blushed even more … I knew she was trying her best to endure the fucking urge growing
… I moved one hand to her back and pressed down … flattening her breasts into my groin … "aaaaaarrrrrggghhhhhh …" … and each time she slide lower, I raised a my ass a bit so that my cock tip touched her chin … a few strokes later, her chin was wet from my pre-come … "yyyeeeessssss … you fuck good … your breasts are so huge … and beautiful … feeeeeeel so goooooood on my cock …… you like it tooooooo …right …" I teased her … she pratically opened up her mouth and gasped for air … then, a definite look flashed in her eyes … on the down slide … she bowed hr head and gulped my excited cock into her mouth … I knew I could make her SUCK!!! Once inside … she slurped her tongue all over my length and girth … bathing my shaft with her tongue … my fucking cock stayed in her sucking for at least 20 fucking minutes before she spitted him out to breathe … her inhibition was totally gone … she pressed my cock flat on my stomach and lapped on my balls … again bathing every inch of my ball skin … slurping and lapping … "yyyeeeessssss … suck it … suck my balls …" she looked up at me and took one ball in her mouth … it rolled like a freed-fish in her mouth … she sucked so hard till I thought my sperm will ejaculate through its skin … then she did the same to the other ball … "yyyyeeesssssss … now my cock … lick my cock … lick him … make him wet … wet with your tongue … wet with your saliva …" again she looked up before her tongue lashed relentlessly on my shaft … she lapped the base, her hand pumping my rod in circular motion … then she licked up the shaft, her hand palming my cock head in circular motion … then she lapped and slightly sucked on the cock head, her hand returned to my cock base and massaged in circular motion … "yyyyeeeeesssss … baby … suck me … now … suck me deeeeeeep …" from sucking the head slightly, she plunged her head down … taking the full length into her wet wet mouth …

I raised my ass and stuffed deeeeeeeeeper into her … once my ass was off the seat … her fingers sneaked under my butt and pulled on my balls … I screamed … and jerked my cock in her mouth … her head started to bop up and down … slowly at first, grinding down and sucking on the way up … then the pace quickened and the suction strengthened … I tapped on her shoulder … she looked up with my cock between her pink-coloured lips … wrapped tightly around … mixed juice was leaking down her chin … I signaled her o get onto the rear seat … she looked puzzled, yet complied … she lay on her stomach on the rear seat with her mouth still clamping on my slippery cock … she bent her knees so that her feet was waving in the window … I stretched across her back, reaching under her green skirt … her cotton panties were completely soaked and I could even feel her juice pouring out … "may I …" being a gentleman … "you want me to finger you …" she turned and gave me a "what the fuck" look and sucked harder on my cock … I took it as a "yes" … my fingers dug into her panties immediately slide two fingers into her pussy … she momentarily held my cock in her mouth and inhaled … in no times … I was fucking her on both ends … my hand on her head, guiding her mouth down onto my cock in rhythm with my fingers ploughing in and out of her cunt … the pleasure was great … my fingers were so fucking stimulating to her that she could not continue with her cock-sucking … she let out a cry … "aaaaaarrrrrrgggghhhhhhhhh …" and turned sideway … I retrieved my fingers and shifted so that they could invade her from the front … more convenient access … not TWO … but THREE … THREE fucking fingers pumped … into her cunt … she arched her body sideway and screamed again … "AAAAAARRRRRGGGGGHHHHHHH …" against the thunders and rains …

I pressed her head into my groin and she hungrily gulped my balls … sucking on them immediately … my fingers pumped and pumped and pumped and pumped … no fancy fingers movement in her cunt … just pure power pumps … her body soon started to shudder … "fuck me … please … fuck me … fuck me … fuck me FUCK ME FUCK ME FUCK ME !!!!!" she was begging … her eyes expressed a total release of her sluttiness as she begged to be fucked … "but … that's not part of the deal …" I teased … "fuck you … I don't care … just FUCK ME …" – I did have a moment of doubt … as I did not have a condom with me … Aids is generally a fate thing … but pregnecy??? That’s a tedious consequence … -- but then … I wanted to release as well … "but I got no condom … what if you got preg …" before I finished … she yelled …"cum in my mouth … cum in my mouth …" oh boy, she was desperate … I pulled my fingers out, at the same time, removed her wet panties … I adjusted her to sit over my laps … I supported her under her breasts as she lowered herself onto my rod … I could see her excitement oooooozing out of her cunt … she got very little hair down there … making it so excitingly vivid to see my engorged cock sliding passed her swollen puffy pussy lips … ooooohhhhhh … she was TIIIIIGGGGHHHHHHHHTTTTTTTTTT … wet … slippery … stilllllll very very TTTIIIIIIGGGGHHHHHHHHHTTTTTTTTT … the squeeze to enter almost made me come … she locked her eyes with mine … biting her lower lips … she sanked herself all the way in … "OOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHH ……" echoed in the car announcing her "Titanic" was sunk to the hilt … for a moment, she just leaned onto me and held me tight … allowing her vagina to accommodate my thickness … I simply twitched my rid inside her … every twitch caused her to jerk a little … when she got use … she began to ride like a Bronco kid … pumping up and down on my cock … grinding her pelvis when I was fully inside … humping and humping … her huge melons danced in my face … as my hands were under her ass to support her, I stuck out my tongue to lap on her massive jungling boobs … she was panting and gasping for air … I looked down and savored the view of her cunt swallowing and spitting out my cock … her skirt was crumbled and got wet stain in the process …

LeDivorcee
01-06-2006, 10:01 AM
Pivoting on my cock, I turned her around to face the windshield … and I grabbed her breasts from behind and she carried in her humping on my cock … I pushed her forward until she leaned on the back of the front seat … I pressed her flat and started to fuck her doggie … she screamed as I picked up the pace … I pressed one hand on her back, pinning her down and pull her other hand backwards … then I arched my back … this will allow for deeeeeeper penetration into her juicy cunt…

"AAAAAAARRRRRRGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH …" all her screams were contained in the roar of the thundering downpour … I had no worry, not like usual car-fuck, that anyone will hear or see us … I fucked her with long deep forceful stroke … she could hardly move … to what I knew, she had orgasmed at least three times since my cock banged into her itchy cunt … cramping in the car was a test to your stamina … but I soon got tired … and I did have a banquet to attend … I pulled out and flipped her over, locked my hands under her knees and rammed into her again … her legs were in the air, kicking, as I thrust into her against er begging for more heavy fast strokes … I pumped until she orgasmed again and told her that I was about to come … I rested her feet on the back seat and she slide her ass to the foot-rest … I climbed over her tummy … and as she cramped her boobs together, I slide my come-coated cock between them and fucked her tits … she tried very hard to tilt her head down to suck on my cock head … when I felt my load ready … I climbed higher … and plunged my cock into her waiting mouth … immediately she sucked hard and that was it !!!!! I looded her cavity with my peral white jism … she gulped and gulped and gulped … swallowing down her throat faster and faster … but I kept pumping … she looked up at me and begged me that she could no longer take any … it was a fantastic vien when you look at a girl having your cock between their lips and swallowing your come … finally, it was over … she managed to take all … not a drop had leaked from her mouth … when I pulled out, she lay there sex-tified and opened her mouth … I saw a pond of my pearly white sperm on her tongue … she smiled and swallowed it down her throat … I moved in closer and she sucked on my cock again … lapping the remains …

I sat back onto the rear seat and hugged her in my arms … she said that was the best fuck she has ever had … I smiled … telling her that I was not treating her like a whore … I pulled up another fifty, last one in my pocket, and stuffed it in her hand … she refused and said that a deal is a deal … anyway, what she had given extra, she enjoyed the return already. I respected her way and we drove to Marina Square

It was during our courtship period … my relationship with Vivien was hot … we made love at any jumping opportunity and both of us preferred public sex … FOC and with added thrill of risking being discovered … Vivien was getting bolder … wilder too … she even once blew me off at the rear seat of a double decker … steam man!!! Anyway, she had asked me to accompany her to her good friend’s wedding … and I must say, I’m a big sucker for wedding – plenty of pretty gals, all dressed to kill and I had always fantasized about beating the groom in drilling his prized bride before he does … if the bride is pretty of course.

When I arrived at the hotel ballroom … I called Vivien, who arrived earlier, and she said that she was with the bride in the hotel room … I went up to the room and there were only Vivien and the bride. When Vivien introduced her friend, the bride, to me … I was SHOCKED!!! … not only by her massive boobs of at least 38" … maybe even 40" … nor her extreme low cut down the front of her gown to expose one-third of the mumbo-jumbo knockers … which suggested to the auidence clearly that there was no bra … but … but … I was SHOCKED to discover the proud owner of these massive killer knockers to be a small petite Ah Lian … the Lian I had shagged in Marina for a hundred bucks!!!!! She was shocked to see me too … it must have been a good fucking experience as well for her since she smiled as she shook my hand … I looked at her hand and remembered that this hand shook far more than just my hand … I could feel my cock sprang in my pants … Vivien was giggling about how sexy her friend looked behind her … she was stunningly sexy herself as well … clad in a tight one piece bare shoulders bare back black dress … no low cut … but the tightly clad material seemed to expose more of her breasts by their shape and size than merely exposing them … I stepped into the room … at a loss of words, I poured myself an ice water and just sat in one corner. The two gals kept giggling and exchanged small talks … Vivien mentioned to me that Mariann was actually an orphan from East Malaysia … they have become friends when Mariann came over to study and stayed in her uncle’s place … but her uncle turned up to be a lecherous old man and wanted to molest her and she escaped … later, Mariann dropped out of school as she was not interested in studying and started working odd jobs …

I was not really paying attention as my eyes were busy crusing on Mariann’s juggling boobs … even bigger than Vivien’s … whenever she bent forward to adjust her gown or sat down … I would tactically peeped at the slit opening … trying hard to see the nipples … as well as trying hard not to be caught by Vivine … my cock was HARD … and soon, the two good friends started to talk about sex … Vivien was teasing Mariann about getting fucked that night … Mariann laughed it off by saying that knowing her husband, he would most certainly got to drunk to fuck her … and her gaze strayed towards me when she said that … my cock jerked in my pants … to imagine this horny wet Lian not able to get fucked on her wedding night … I shifted my sitting pose to ease the agony in my groin … Vivien looked over and discivered my hard-on … she smiled … and turned towards Mariann, jokingly suggesting that if her hubby was too drunk to perform, she could call us and she would certainly don’t mind to share me up for her … I was again shocked to hear that from Vivien and I thought she had taken too much cock-tails from the wedding reception … but her look was sincere … and she glanced over my hard bulging cock and said that it did not seem that I would mind … I cleared my throat to hide my obvious stare at Mariann’s panting hot breasts …

suddenly, Vivien came over and put her hand on my hard-on … I jumped … as she casually caressed my cock through my pants … Mariann stared at her hands … her breathing got faster … Vivien gave a me wicked wink and unzipped my pants … I could not resist … I watched in awe as she pulled my hard cock out into the open and I looked into Mariann’s eyes as they were attracted to my naked crotch … “I knew Mariann had sucked you off before …” was all I heard from Vivien’s mouth before she plunged her down on my cock … fucking chio Vivien … she had known all the while about my sexperience with Mariann … I looked up to Mariann and she too smiled … happy to have tease me that way … she slide her hand into the open slit of her gown and massaged her win breast … and explained that she had told Vivien about us when Vivien showed her my photo in her wallet bfore I arrived … and they decided to play with me before the wedding … Vivien’s head continued bob up and down … her wet mouth gulping down my cock and made him wet and shiny wit her saliva … I held onto the arm rest and rhythmically raised my ass to thrust into her mouth … suddenly, she yanked off and asked me to stand up … I stood up and Vivien unbuckled my pants and dropped it to the floor … my underwear too … as soon as my cock popped out nto view again, she sealed her lips around my thickness and sucked … muffling about how horny she was when Mariann told her about me fucking her mouth … her breasts … and drilled into her in the car at Marina … Mariann came over and knelt beside Vivien … they must be real good friend as Vivien shifted and spared some space for her to join in … before I knew it … and I could not believe it … except for the sensation passing from my cock tip to my head … that Mariann’s sweet lian mouth was on my cock … her tongue slurped and lapped the underside of my cock when Vivien withdrew her sucking lips to the mushroom head of my cock …

Mariann’s mouth was exactly liked the way I remembered … hot … hot … hot and wet … wet … wet … slippery … sexy … she focused a lot of attention on the base pf my cock … especially the sensitive areas between my balls … her tongue was darting liked machine gun … never off my cock skin … rapidly lapping … while Vivien concentrated on my cock head … my purplish swollen head was glistered with her saliva …

LeDivorcee
01-06-2006, 10:04 AM
threads of saliva hanged between her sexy red lips and my cock tip when she withdrew … her one hand was on Mariann’s head and pushed her face into my groin … when Mariann darted her tongue on my balls … between my balls, Vivien too darted her tongue rapidly on my cock head … what a FUCKING SHIOK feeling … having two talented tongues lapping on my cock … slurping him wet and slippery … “OOOOHHHHHHHHHH …” was from myself this time … when Mariann sucked one of my booated balls into her mouth … Vivien gulped just my cock head into her warm mouth and sucked … again …

“AAARRRGGGGHHHHHHHH …” as I dropped my hands onto Vivien’s head and tried to fuck her mouth … Mariann rolled her fucking snake tongue all over my ball … one than another … sucking on them hard and solid … while Vivien continued to feast on the purplish swollen head of my cock … “YES!!! Suck me … bitches … suck me goooooooood …” I moaned … pushing Vivien’s head lower … forcing her to take more of me into her mouth … when she was choked on my cock and pulled out … Mariann immediately took over and sealed her lips over my cock head … she adjusted her position and sank her tightly sealed lips all the way down to my cock base … my cock head … cock shaft were completely swallowed … I thrust upwards at the same time and fucked her mouth … my long time dreaming fantasy revisited after the one good solid fuck in Marina … Vivien stood up and we locked into a hot passionate kiss … there I stood … kissing my chio Vivien-Hsu look-alike gal hot and wet … tongue locking … while her friend Mariann … the lian I fucked to the core in Marina … was sucking my hard rod down below … hot and wet … gripping onto my cock as I thrust in her face …

I grabbed onto Vivien’s 36” boob as we kissed … mashing it through her dress … and I realized that my chio gal was so horny and hot that she had not put on her bra … I found the hook behind her neck and I unsnapped it … her dress feel off the front and exposed her mightly proud 36” of wonders … immediately, I showered my kisses over them … my tongue lashing across them … flipping over their nipples … hardening them … erecting them … Vivien giggled in my arms … Mariann got hotter and sucked on my cock more furiously … going in long plinges and withdrawals on my length … I gyrated my hips (not easy to coordinate so many movement at the same time) and thrust with Mariann’s rhythm … fucking fuck-tas-tic … I pushed as much breast as possible into my mouth while Mariann did the same with my cock …
I dropped my hand lower and pulled Vivien’s black dress down … she stepped out of it and I got another surprise when I cupped her crotch … FUCKING CHIO BU … NO PANTIES … the picture of her sitting beside me at the wedding … black dress over her completely naked sexy body … free to reach in and feel … free for every fcuking guest to drool upon … OH FUCK MAN!!! “I knew you would be steamed …” Vivien whispered into my ear … I immediately jammed two fingers into her already dripping cunt … finger fucking her while Marann still fucking sucking my cock … she seemed to love and miss him so much … after a few strokes of drilling my fingers in Vivien’s pussy … Vivien tensed up and orgasmed … I kept finger fucking her in her gushing wetness … Mariann sensed my excitement and plunged her head faster … I tapped on her shoulder and passed her my fingers withdrew from Vivien’s cunt … still coated and dripping with V’s cum … Mariann looked up and sucked them into her mouth … swirling her tongue around to lick on my fingers …

Vivien fell onto the bed … her breasts were still quivering from her climax … Mariann sucked and licked my fingers … dry … and I pushed her head back to my naked crotch … my mighty spear required further polishing … and her tongue seemed to be a good tool … the thought of fuckinh this Marina Lian on her wedding day was enough to make me spill my seed … I positioned her head and she obediently opened her sweet sexy mouth … her bright red lips fromed a provocative O … fuck … even the shape was so sexually charged … Mariann stuck out her tongue and waved liked a serpant’s … I thrust forward … sinking my cock into her sweet warm mouth … re-living the time with her in my car at Marina … I groaned deeply at the sensation … of her fucking flicking tongue over my thickness … and my hands were entwined in her hair … messing it up to a just-kenna-fucked look … preparing her for the wedding reception downstairs … for her hubby … I pulled out my cock and shoved into her mouth … Mariann’s eyes were filled with pure lust … her horny looking CFM face was radiant … she could really suck my cock … and I could tell that she had been practicing since we last fucked … I envy her hubby to be able to enjoy her every single fucking night from then on … every fucking single night … and every fucking single hole … of this fucking chio al Lian … and that made me wanted to thrust into her more … MORE … and MORE!!! … I pulled out my cock from her sucking mouth … and I pumped him until a tiny beat of pre-cum fromed on my cock head … Mariann leaned forward … she pushed my hand away and “O”ed her lips … then she “gummed” my cock head between her sexy red lips … immediately, I felt her tongue lapping at the pre-cum on the head of my cock between her soft hot lips …

Vivien sat up and watched … her hands fell to her naked labia and she was stroking bher clit … she bit on her lower lips when she saw Mariann gradually inching my cock into her mouth again and sucked hard … with one hand, Mariann held my cock shaft in a tight grip and slid gently up and down … my swollen cock head was still between her lips … tightly sealed … and I pushed with her rhythm … and my cock head felt resting on her soft tongue … MORE … DEEEEEPER … and half my shaft was passed her O-ring lips … her tongue swirled around my girth … wetting me up … but in vain to put out the fire in him … MORE and even DEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEPER … and the entire shaft was in … her nose was buried in my cock hair … I grouped my hands behind her head and held it there … savouring the feel of my cock soaked in the wetness of her mouth … Mariann did not resist … she forced to look up and I returned a soft glance … I slowly released my grip on her head and she slowly withdrew her air-tight sealed lips along the veined contour of my cock … Vivien began to moan softly with the sensations and I saw her inserting two fingers into her swollen pussy to finger fuck herself one more time … Mariann wthdrew till her lips were hovering above my cock head … she breathed heavily on my cock head … slurping her tongue over him … and she continued to devour me … swallowing my cock hungrily into her mouth … I slowly moved towards the bed and towards Vivien’s cunt … when she withdrew her fingers from her dripping cunt … I attached two fingers onto her two wet drilling finders and we shoooooooved into her pussy together …

“AAARRRGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHh ……” her prolonged exclaimation of sex seemed to excite Mariann … as she picked up the pace of deeeeeeeepthroating me … her head bobbing up and down over my cock, in a blur … her cheeks bulging with my cock jerking wildly in her mouth … a couple of times when I banged her mouth too strong and pulled back too much, my cock slipped out of her mouth, Mariann would work her mouth up the shaft, flicking on the cock head with her tongue at the same time … simply mind blowing sex blow … I reacted to the hightened sx drive by drilling deeeeeeeeper into Vivien’s cunt … sending her over the edge with FOUR FUCKING FINGERS jamming into her tight pussy … Vivien squirmed and rocked on the bed … her free hand clenching tight on the sheet … her eyes popped out and looked at me with flaming lust … while her fingers joined mine fucking in and out hard in her own cunt … “A… Again … cum … again …” Vivien repeated her orgasm with our fingers shoved as deep as possible into her gushing cunt … I yanked my fingers out of her cunt … her body convulsed from the intensive cumming and she lay flat on the sheet … her proud 36” were throwing high and low from her heavy panting … I returned my full attention to Mariann … still suckng on my cock … I watched her mouth working on the length of my shaft … and to help building up my sensation, she tug and stretched my balls while sucking at the my cock … I put my hands on her head as I rocked my hips forth and back to fuck her chio CFM lian face … jamming my cock between her tight lips … sensing her tongue massaging the underside of my cock as he cruied freely in and out … this Lian truly liked sucking a fat cock …

LeDivorcee
01-06-2006, 10:06 AM
she had been doing this for the last twenty minutes or more … and yet her suction did not weaken … she looked up at me and smiled with my cock in her mouth … and then began to pump my shaft with her small hand and mouth at the same time … trying to make me cum … and she continued sucking at my cock … “Come on … let me fuck you … let me fuck you on your wedding night …” I ran my fingers in her hair … “let me fuck you on your wedding before your hubby fuck you …” I rocked my ass in accordance with her head bobbing up and down on my shaft … “I want you to walk into the receptionwith my sperm dripping in your cunt … come … let me FUCK you!!!!” with this, Mariann spit my cock out and quickly stood up … I slid her opened slit aside and tugged my hands into her gown to grab on her mambo-jumbo boobs … the slit fell aside and one of her breasts popped into view … immediately, I dropped my mouth onto it and sucked her nipple hard … she arched back … offering more of her breast into my mouth …

I chewed on her nipple … burning in my mind with the thought that her hubby is going to suck on this beautiful nipple later in the night … not wasting any time – as its about time for the bride to enter the ball room – I sat her on the dressing desk … I fumbled with her funnel-liked wedding gown – SHIT! My wet cock left some stain on the lower hem of the gown … hope it won’t be too obvious later on – I pulled her laced panties down her ankles and off … and I wedged myself between her legs…. Mariann spread her legs wide … her breathing quickened … her gaze dreamy with flares of sex … SEX … SEX … FUCK ME HARD kinda SEX … COME FUCK ME sex … I pointed my hard cock straight at her wet cunt … taking alignment … and while looking into her sexy eyes, I shoved my mushroom cock head into her swollen cunt lips … “HHHMMMNNNNNNNNN …” her hands came over my shoulder … “FAST ONE … please … FUCK ME HARD …” and she begged to be fucked hard and fast … ooooohhhhhhhh … I inched into her …

OH FUUUUCCCCKKKKKKKKK!!! … she was tight … despite her juice overflowing … she was FUCKING HOT AND TIGHT … when my mushroom cock head squeezed through her cunt lips … Mariann was biting her lower lip to take me into her … I began to bang faster … and harder … and stronger … I pumped into her without mercy … fucking drilled all the way in till my balls slammed on her cunt … she hugged my neck tightly and assisted by pulling on me … moaning harder … faster … faster … begging me to fuck her brains out … moans of pain and pleasure escaped from her lips … “You fucker, fuck me harder … yes … YES!!!! … yyyeeeessssssss …” she yelled as her entire body quivered under my mighty cock … she cummmmmmmmed … but I carried on … I fucked her hard … having my balls hitting near her ass with every powerful pump … then a slap on my ass … Vivien was slapping on my ass to push me deeeeeeeper into Mariann’s pussy … my cock rampaged in her cunt … her exposed breast danced a wild number with our hardcore fucking rhythm … I put my hand onto it and squeezed … till it turned red … and I squeezed more … harder … without warning … I pulled her off the dressing desk and threw her over the nearby sofa … bending her over the back of the seat …

Vivien came over and grouped her funnel-liked gown and flipped it over Mariann’s bare back … her ass and cunt were now completely exposed … her cunt lips were puffy and swollen … dripping with her own fuck juice … ready for me to fuck her hard from behind … I slapped her ass cheeks before pulling them towards my ready hard cock … and I pulled on her wedding gown as I fucking shhooooooved my cock all the way onto her waiting wet cunt in ONE long powerful stroke … and I yelled, “FUCK YOU!!!” … I pulled her hips closer to mine with every thrust … deep long thrust … working in and out of her wet cunt … drilling into her womanhood … before her hubby got to fuck her that night … somehow, that thought excited me more than the fucking itself … Mariann was pushing back … fucking me in return … we were fucking so hard the sofa was shaking … its legs making squeaking sounds to our hardcore cock-slurping-in-and-out sounds … wwwoooosssshhhhh … wwwwoooooossssshhhhhhhh … ssssssssswwwwwwwooooooosssshhhhhhhh … ssssswwwwooooooossssshhhhhhhh … and aaaarrrrrrrrrrrrr …… ooooohhhhhhhhhhhh …… hhhmmnnnnnnn … fffuuuucccccccckkkkkkkkkkk … “OOOHHHHHHH … I’m cummmm … fucking … cuuummmming … again … don’t stooopppppppp … fassssster … harrrrrrder … hhhmmnnnnnnnnn …” Mariann became very vocal as I quickened my pace of fucking onto her depth … I felt my own climax building as well … and I lurged forward to pull in her massive juggling boobs … and shooooooooooved my cock home into her and EXPLODEEEEEEEED!!!!!!!!!!! At the same time, Mariannnnnn’s cunt tightened … collapsing on my shaft … as my cock spurted his jism in her pussssssssy … my body jerked on top of her as my cock spurted … I looked sideway into the morror and saw myself hopping onto her liked a male dog clenching on his bitch … my hot cum shot deep into Mariann’s heart of the hungry cunt … and her body continued to convulse with every pulsing of my cock … “hhhmmmnnnnnnn …” and she moaned sighs of sex-tic-fuck-tion … I pulled out my cock … Vivien pulled on my elbow and turned me towards her … her hungry eyes expressed all … I aimed my cock towards her and she hungrily lapped away all the sticky pearly gloooooy cum on my cock … Mariann was exhausted …

after a while, we composed oueselves … I helped Mariann with her gown while Vivien helped her with the make-up … I fondled her breast a little more before tugging it into her slit … good thing the gown was already with some wrinkle-design and it was not obvious with the newly added ones … we left in the hurry and Mariann whispered something in my ears while we were in the lift and my cock immediately sprang to life again ……
… “Joe … I did not put on any panties … and I could still feel your cum running and dripping in my cunt as I walk down the aisle on my wedding dinner …”

Devil73
01-06-2006, 10:57 AM
Hi Bro LeDivorcee,

Nice encounter story. Keep it up:D

Cheers,

Devil73

Boost
01-06-2006, 11:29 AM
Yeap! Real nice bro! Always enjoyed the stories u post!

Clonie
01-06-2006, 11:54 AM
this one posted before already..:cool:

LeDivorcee
01-06-2006, 11:59 AM
this one posted before already..:cool:

Yup... I did state that it was posted by Bro OneEyeSnake. Just repost it for bros to read since I can see there is a growing fan base for PCC stories... Never intend it to be anything else... :D

Clonie
01-06-2006, 12:05 PM
http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=52570

but still appreciate ur effort.. :D

LeDivorcee
01-06-2006, 12:46 PM
http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=52570

but still appreciate ur effort.. :D

Thanks bro... I think I better find out whether the other stories I posted will be duplicate or not... Already got people zapping me because of that... Maybe Bro Idy_hanger is oneeyesnake in disguise?

ldy_hanger
01-06-2006, 12:57 PM
Thanks bro... I think I better find out whether the other stories I posted will be duplicate or not... Already got people zapping me because of that... Maybe Bro Idy_hanger is oneeyesnake in disguise?

Hmm..... me in disguise? :p

Boost
01-06-2006, 01:18 PM
I think some bros here too sensitive.

Its nt like due credit was nt given, thread starter already said story is by bro OneEyeSnake. So whats the big deal? Sigh. Oh well.

lls8
30-06-2006, 03:06 PM
Great story. Dun worry, no matter what story my brother wrote, someone gonna complain. But, we appreciate yr story and effort. Keep it up and a big thank you for the sexiest & juicest story. Keep more coming...k?

defconme
30-06-2006, 06:57 PM
ya la jump the gun one, keep it up bro, that samster is sorely missed.

Keep up the good work

WhoIsDat
01-07-2006, 03:47 PM
what happend to him ah.. he was a damn good writer ah...hmm maybe his computer crashed. he got it fixed. when he logged back in he forgot his password. Became stressed coz couldn't remember the password then decided to leave the forum for good..:rolleyes:

Bro OneEyedSnake..
Trully Missed