PDA

View Full Version : Heavy thrusting

bamaotong
01-06-2006, 01:48 AM
Dun think i suffer from premature ejaculation. however I can't last longer than 5 mins if I thrust at full-speed. I heard of brother doing it like half an hr. Any tips to share?

hoosdathu
01-06-2006, 02:06 AM
try learn to delay with masturbation. not joking. but don't be addicted to it, else the opposite (taking too long until it goes to sleep) is also nothing to joke about.

blizt505
01-06-2006, 02:06 AM
Bro,

it comes with "training". The more you do, the more you will last! :D

bamaotong
01-06-2006, 02:09 AM
hmm what i mean is thrusting without stopping leh.. how long can u thrust at yr max speed without stopping to stop the ejaculation feeling?

bullwrath
01-06-2006, 12:02 PM
bro, next time when u r peeing, stop halfway. The muscle that u used is call the PC muscle (i tink). Next build up tis muscle by doing squeezing ex. like the way u stop ur pee........

next time u wanna eject, juz squeeze PC muscle and continue pumping. U will reach a stage where PC muscle strong enuff to stop u from cumming. But need to practice lah rite.......like body-building........

there's a check though, the veins of ur kuku will be fucking thick and a lot becos of the way u keep the blood in ur kuku head........:p I always got the impression tat everytime I block from cumming, the head grow bigger :D

Kyser Soze
01-06-2006, 12:55 PM
It's just like driving. Speeding will make you reach your destination faster. Likewise, thrusting in full speed make you climax faster.

Regulate your speed may be the key. You will find that at the end of the day not only you will not ejaculate so soon, your partner will feel very much enjoying herself. Alternatively, you can PCC as a form of training or before sex, to achieve a long lasting effect.

bongster_88
01-06-2006, 03:02 PM
Dun think i suffer from premature ejaculation. however I can't last longer than 5 mins if I thrust at full-speed. I heard of brother doing it like half an hr. Any tips to share?

Agreed with Bros that it takes a lot of training and experience to really control the ejaculation. For me, the foreplay is very important. This will climax in my cumming very fast once I enter the love hole. During foreplay, my brother already very hard and very engorged.The moment kena the pussy, it shoots like crazy.Cannot control. So maybe downplay the foreplay a little bit and don't let your emotions take over. Wow! a pretty girl! A sexy girl! Nice boobs! Nice body! Straight away, my little brother becomes a giant rod - ready to shoot! So I think experience and training very important like Bros all said. Learn to control your emotions and imaginations. Some people even count sheep while bonking..one and two and three and four and five! As you bonk you forget about coming and forget about the beautiful girl right under you.Then your mind will not shoot straight away!

Of course we have Bros here who can engage a girl totally and emotionally and yet control the ejaculate as long as possible. I must take my hats off these Bros.Must learn from them.

Anyone ever try any medications to prolong the bonking and shooting?

assster
02-06-2006, 03:42 AM
for me, i always try to start slow

once u get used to the warm wet feeling already, slowly increase the speed of ur thrusting. alternate between hard n soft strokes instead of fast/slow..

depending on the pussy wetness and tightness, i'm sure u can last longer if u try this ;)