PDA

View Full Version : JB : girl gang-raped infront of boyfriend

Keong19
31-05-2006, 11:21 PM
JOHOR BARU: A student watched helplessly as his girlfriend was gang-raped by four men after they were abducted while out on a date.

The suspects, all believed to be in their 20s, also forced the victims – both final-year students at a local polytechnic – to hand over their belongings and cash during the 9.15pm incident along Taman Cahaya in Masai, 25km from here.

Initial investigations revealed that the four men on two motorcycles had forced the couple, also on a motorcycle, off the road.

The men approached the couple and threatened to harm them with a knife if they tried to escape.

They took the couple to a secluded area in Pasir Gudang.

The 19-year-old girl begged the men to let them go but they took turns to rape her near an abandoned bridge.

Her 20-year-old boyfriend, who was held at knifepoint, was beaten up when he put up a fight.

After the attackers fled, the couple lodged a police report at about 2am before seeking medical treatment.

This is the second incident around Pasir Gudang in recent months involving motorcyclists who waylay couples and gang-rape the women.

A police source said they were looking for four men to assist in investigations.

In an unrelated case, a group of men impersonating policemen slashed an Indonesian worker during a robbery at a kongsi in a construction site at the Nusajaya Industrial Estate here recently.

The suspects escaped with about RM6,000 worth of mobile phones and cash.

No arrest has been made. Those with information are urged to contact the Johor Baru South district police headquarters at 07- 556 1222 or the nearest police station.
Source: http://thestar.com.my/news/story.asp?file=/2006/5/31/nation/14396337&sec=nation

big dick
31-05-2006, 11:27 PM
OMG.. hope the four of them get caught soon.. thanks for the warning .. bro keong.... :mad:

MaXx69
31-05-2006, 11:29 PM
poor mei-mei.....sad.....

MaXx69
31-05-2006, 11:31 PM
hopeless ge-ge.....mad.....

Keong19
31-05-2006, 11:32 PM
I felt so sad ....... why must they do they?
Why are they so bastard???????
Hope they will get their retribution soon.

unsung80
31-05-2006, 11:46 PM
These ppl are blardy jerk!!! They will bound to get their retribution very very soon! :mad:

Seiko
31-05-2006, 11:52 PM
i thought they only steal singaporean money and stuff. dont even know own country people also so unfeeling.

useeone
01-06-2006, 01:41 AM
Malaysia... truely Asia.... KNNBCCB...!

zoo-
01-06-2006, 01:51 AM
couldnt agree more.... knnbccb!!

vampiresg
01-06-2006, 02:03 AM
KNNBCCB...!......pui pui pui

chick
01-06-2006, 05:22 AM
Had blacklisted JB for months already.....

Whole group of us who used to frequent JB almost weekly had ceased going there at all...all thanks to the excellent "crime-freeness"

Wat a joke - their "ministers" visited SG to promote JB some time back early this year.

krime8
01-06-2006, 05:59 AM
you just can't go to this kinda 3rd world country anymore. they are hopeless....

ahpaul25
01-06-2006, 06:51 AM
Haiz......sad case man in Malaysia :( ....... But in japan, it so common......:)

zhivago
01-06-2006, 08:24 AM
you just can't go to this kinda 3rd world country anymore. they are hopeless....
bro,
itz the government who are hopeless... not the ppl. imagine wat are we JB-rian had to go thru... constant fear and worry whenever we are outside.

youngboy_jb
01-06-2006, 09:48 AM
these kind of incidents made me feel ashame of my country. These 4 ppl shld be castrated, fux in the arse, shit forced down their throat...

jesus christ...

zhivago
01-06-2006, 09:57 AM
these kind of incidents made me feel ashame of my country. These 4 ppl shld be castrated, fux in the arse, shit forced down their throat...

jesus christ...
bro, msia's nothing to be ashamed of... I'm just disgust of these ppl for staining the country's name only...

they are best thrown into the prison for the rest of their life where the other mates:mad: will dealt with them well...

LOTR3
01-06-2006, 10:04 AM
country too big, police too few, pay too low, women too weak. if some of their ministers can said degrading stuff about women, how u expect the men to behave when faced with powerless women. :(

ricardo
01-06-2006, 10:04 AM
singapore, malaysia, anywhere oso have this kind of ppl lah ... didn't SG had a father rape daughters case based on some religion hijack. somemore the stupid mothers still help to convice the kids and deliver them to the man. to me that is as bad as those 4 in JB.

Cheri_Popper
01-06-2006, 10:08 AM
singapore, malaysia, anywhere oso have this kind of ppl lah ...

Every countries regardless a third world country or a developed coutry will still have rapists.

beck7777
01-06-2006, 10:08 AM
Not suprised to hear such news from JB..
the crimes rates are going sky high there...

But too bad is bcos of ppl like them who spoil Msia name n make ppl like me 'ham ji' to go in for my regular shopping n pump petrol... :D

tryying
01-06-2006, 10:26 AM
If someone invented a virus that kills rapist only, wouldn't there be peace forever? Maybe I still dreaming. :D

lover8boy
01-06-2006, 12:10 PM
hear this kind of story make me boil inside. Pity the couple though.

cassanova
01-06-2006, 12:30 PM
knn hope those cb will meet some accident or kena kill.....:mad:
sorry for the couple too.....imagine the b.f seat there also can't do anyting...this kind of feeling wha....i also dunno how to describle....:(

curiousboi
01-06-2006, 02:47 PM
i tink jb is damn jialat liao....steal car, road bully, robbery, and now rape. but is it done by msians ro foreign workers who are flooding into msia?? :confused:

watever it is, may the rapists be put in prison and den kanna backsided by the in-mates....such CBs are a disgrace to mankind :mad:

korb
01-06-2006, 03:57 PM
thailand also alot of this kind of case,worst still.they dun even know who is the rapists as it was pit dark in the park.that why some parks in thailand closed after 9pm.last time their taxi and tuk-tuk more dangerous.they drove away when the girl goes in first and the boy went back to load the lugguage in the back booth.one time when my sis friends seating in tuk-tuk.the driver stop and jerk himself off.wahlau eh..:eek:

MMM88
01-06-2006, 04:00 PM
tis oni goes to show how cruel mankinds can b .....n at t same time it oso shows how vulernable and helpless mankinds can be under adverse situation.....
conclusion ....LL lor.........
Salvation cums when mankinds can learn to b civilized.........:(

Sevenkey
01-06-2006, 10:18 PM
i am still wondering y s'poreans still go there in thousands every weekend.....we must stop going there so that they will increase their corrupted police personnel there to work properly......

Lustro
02-06-2006, 03:42 AM
last time their taxi and tuk-tuk more dangerous.they drove away when the girl goes in first and the boy went back to load the lugguage in the back booth.

yeah, i ever heard from my frd that he had a frd whom just got happily married to this SIA stewardess and was there for their honeymoon. He was like the happiest man on earth, he told his frds at his wedding dinner.

on their arrival there, he hailed a cab and his wife got into the cab first while he went to put their lugguages behind. the taxi simply speeded off with an opened boot and side doors. leaving the disrought guy helpless. A check by the police show that the taxi wasnt even a real taxi. it wasnt registered with any taxi companies and was prolly using a fake plate. He spent months there looking for his newly wedded wife whom was never to be seen again till this day.

pretty sad story, no idea how true was it but may it serve as an warning to us. never ever allow yourself to be in an situation where ppl can screw you up and you are totally helpless bout it. we SGers are too reliant and complacent with the security and safe life we had and tends to think that the world is really a wonderful place where everyone hold hands and set pigeons free. :rolleyes:

maybe someone can be kind enough highlight some things we should take note of when traveling in countries like jb/bkk where we usually go. i am sure we could benefit alot and avoid any unhappy incident if we were there. :)

chick
02-06-2006, 04:00 AM

jesus christ...

Then those guilty of causing the 7-mth pregnant woman to miscarriage should be beaten to death?

chick
02-06-2006, 04:04 AM
yeah, i ever heard from my frd that he had a frd whom just got happily married to this SIA stewardess and was there for their honeymoon. He was like the happiest man on earth, he told his frds at his wedding dinner.

on their arrival there, he hailed a cab and his wife got into the cab first while he went to put their lugguages behind. the taxi simply speeded off with an opened boot and side doors. leaving the disrought guy helpless. A check by the police show that the taxi wasnt even a real taxi. it wasnt registered with any taxi companies and was prolly using a fake plate. He spent months there looking for his newly wedded wife whom was never to be seen again till this day.

pretty sad story, no idea how true was it but may it serve as an warning to us. never ever allow yourself to be in an situation where ppl can screw you up and you are totally helpless bout it. we SGers are too reliant and complacent with the security and safe life we had and tends to think that the world is really a wonderful place where everyone hold hands and set pigeons free. :rolleyes:

maybe someone can be kind enough highlight some things we should take note of when traveling in countries like jb/bkk where we usually go. i am sure we could benefit alot and avoid any unhappy incident if we were there. :)

Singaporeans on the general, have a low sense of alertness and street-smartness.....Seen many frenz whom I travel overseas with, having no sense of alertness and dun even take note of small details and take precaution...Haiz...

zhivago
02-06-2006, 08:20 AM
i am still wondering y s'poreans still go there in thousands every weekend.....we must stop going there so that they will increase their corrupted police personnel there to work properly......
bcoz they're just around town doing their shoppings and eating. so i think itz safe in this sense lor.

MMM88
02-06-2006, 09:01 AM
Singaporeans on the general, have a low sense of alertness and street-smartness.....Seen many frenz whom I travel overseas with, having no sense of alertness and dun even take note of small details and take precaution...Haiz...

beri true........mani jus take for granted ....:(
went to BKK last month with a biz associate ....he took out wads of monies at t hotel check-in counter to pay for deposit......i felt so threathened at tat moment.... fortunately, nothing untowards happenned....

MMM88
02-06-2006, 09:23 AM

The issue here is not jus JB...similarily, Hong Konger cunt stopped Hong Kongers from crossing over to Shenzhen to shop , eat n BONK eventhough Shenzhen is well-known a notorious place for crime ....tis is all about economics.....
and mind u , crimes is everywhere ...including our own turf . Remember , not tooo many years ago , a jogger was gang-raped and murdered , and more recently , a supervisor murdered his PRC lover .....haiiii...wat more can i say
travelling , whether biz or pleasure , will persist .....even after 911...so t wise things to do is to be ALERT and STREETWISE.....
I am not saying that you will be 100% SAFE ...eventhough u r alert and streetwise... but at least the chances of being robbed , raped and wat not and t impact may be minimized .....
for me , in developed or developing countries , it is always wise not to ;
1) warrant unnecessary attention by showing off wealth (monies , expensive diamond rings , watch...etc...)
2) cheong with Bros (locals or foreigners) tat u knoe
3) neber walk along quiet alley or roads
4) take a hotel taxi (especially for places who is extremely notorious..)- its more expensive but safer

snakehead
02-06-2006, 05:29 PM
i am still wondering y s'poreans still go there in thousands every weekend...

The KFC there tastes much better than back home:D

tanfromntu
02-06-2006, 10:54 PM
the worst thing is they kana rob liao still go publicize newspaper say "WE TELL THIS STORY TO ADVISE SILLYPOREAN DUN GO JB NEXT TIME"... I wonder they read all past reports that have been going on and on almost everyweek

tanfromntu
02-06-2006, 10:56 PM
Then those guilty of causing the 7-mth pregnant woman to miscarriage should be beaten to death?
Actually to be fair, that loan shark also never do it intentionally.. From what I read, the woman is too scared then miscarriage rite?

JackieWong
03-06-2006, 11:05 AM
The victim is chinese and the culprit are mats? I find that mat like to rape chinese knn i hate those mats

lls8
03-06-2006, 09:50 PM
Girl, 18, gang-raped by nine men
May 30, 2006

MALACCA: A 17-year-old girl managed to escape being gang-raped by nine men when she told them she was "underage". But her 18-year-old friend was dragged into an empty hut and raped by the suspects.

The incident happened at Pengkalan Balak, Masjid Tanah, near here, at 1.20am last Thursday. The two girls were double-dating with two boys.

State CID chief Assistant Commissioner Mazlan Kesah said the two couples were strolling along a beach when they were approached by two men posing as policemen.

He added that the two suspects asked for their identification cards and handphones and they handed them over.

"After taking their ICs and phones, the two suspects were joined by seven others, who demanded the girls have sex with them if they wanted their ICs returned," said Mazlan, adding that the suspects also beat up the girls' boyfriends.

Mazlan said the older girl, fearful of what might befall her and her friends if she did not comply, agreed to the suspects' demand while the other girl told them she was underage.

"After raping the older girl, they sent her back to the beach before fleeing the scene," said Mazlan.

The victim lodged a police report at 4.45pm on Saturday and three men, aged between 20 and 23, have been detained in connection with the case.

:mad:

source: http://www.nst.com.my/Current_News/nst/Tue...icle/index_html

lls8
03-06-2006, 09:56 PM
Victim's mother regrets making friends via SMS

May 30, 2006

JOHOR BARU: She made a few hundred friends via the short messaging system (SMS) over the past year. One of them is now a chief suspect in the kidnap and murder of her eight-year-old daughter, Lo Ching Poon. So perhaps it is understandable if Lee Choon Huay is consumed by regret these days.

Regret that her favourite pastime may have led to the girl's murder. Regret that this tragedy has pulled her family apart, leaving divorce from her husband of 15 years a strong possibility.

The Singapore national told the New Straits Times that she started making friends via SMS a year ago, when her husband, Lo Boo Chuan, 36, stayed over at his workplace in Singapore.

"I've got no friends so I made friends through SMS. I did not know it would cost the life of my beloved daughter," said Lee.

Ching Poon disappeared a month ago. Investigations showed that the suspect had gone to the family's home in Taman Johor Jaya here on the pretext of looking for Lee.

He allegedly abducted her youngest child. A massive search was conducted to locate the girl but her skeletal remains were found on May 6 in a drain near the entrance of Senai Technology Park.

Asked about the suspect, Lee said she only met him twice over a one-year period of exchanging SMSes.

She and her husband are now not on talking terms as he blames her for the death of their daughter.

Lee said she was planning to return to Singapore to work as a factory operator.

"I will leave the boys in Boo Chuan's care. If Boo Chuan, my sons or relatives want to blame me for what happened, I have nothing to say. For me, the 15 years of marriage make no difference now that my beloved daughter is no longer around," she said.

Police have arrested a second suspect, a factory worker believed to be the main suspect's girlfriend.

source: http://www.nst.com.my/Current_News/nst/Tue...icle/index_html

zhivago
05-06-2006, 08:14 AM
There's a bastard who down my rep point yet did not leave any name or reason for doing so...

If you dare to do such a thing, y dun u leave a name and a reason so that i know how and who I've offended with my postings. Dun be such a fuck-up coward constantly living by ur mum's milk... :mad:

Send me a pm and let me know wat i said wrong... I dun care much abt points, but cared much of my words that offended the brothers here...

Rally
05-06-2006, 08:24 AM
we should all stop going to jb...

bigass
05-06-2006, 12:34 PM
Victim's mother regrets making friends via SMS

JOHOR BARU: She made a few hundred friends via the short messaging system (SMS) over the past year. One of them is now a chief suspect in the kidnap and murder of her eight-year-old daughter, Lo Ching Poon. So perhaps it is understandable if Lee Choon Huay is consumed by regret these days.

"I've got no friends so I made friends through SMS. I did not know it would cost the life of my beloved daughter," said Lee.

wtf husband in SG, she stay in malaysia making frens:o

Criminalz
05-06-2006, 01:19 PM
sigh...so dangerous to be a syt in malaysia...i hope those rapists stupidly release the videos of their act on internet.....then we can find out who they are(thats wat i meant)...

And also, i am fully supportive of vigilante justice in such crimes, well i know it is a step back for humanity..but i dun care.

KatoeyLover69
05-06-2006, 01:49 PM
Report from The New Straits Times (Malaysia) dated Monday 5 June 2006 :-

TORCHED: Loan sharks set fire to hawker over RM200 debt

SUNGAI PETANI: In probably the first such case in the country, loan sharks set fire to a hawker who had not repaid a RM200 debt. The 25-year-old victim, whose identity has been withheld by police, suffered 40 per cent burns to the face, body and hands.

The ferocity of the attack even stumped Datuk Michael Chong, the MCA Complaints Bureau chief, who handles about 20 cases involving illegal moneylending every month.

"This is truly terrible and it is a serious matter. The worst case I have heard was of loan sharks burning a borrower’s house, but they seem to have become more ruthless," he told the New Straits Times.

He is concerned that with the World Cup around the corner, there is going to be a spike in the number of Malaysians seeking loans to gamble on the 64 matches.

"There is a correlation between football season and cases of intimidation by loan sharks. I expect things to be even worse one month after the World Cup ends," he said, referring to the period when illegal moneylenders use rough tactics to collect debts.

The NST understands the hawker took out a RM200 loan this year to expand his business. He missed several weekly repayments and on Friday, several men showed up at his home in Taman Nilam.

An argument broke out between the hawker and his assailants.

He tried to run but was caught by the men after a short chase.The assailants kicked and punched him.

One of the suspects then took out a canister and splashed petrol on the man.

A few of his accomplices set the hawker on fire by throwing their lighted cigarettes on him before fleeing.

The victim’s father, upon hearing the commotion outside and hearing his son’s cries, rushed to his aid and suffered burns on his palms.

The hawker was sent to the Sungai Petani Hospital and transferred to the Alor Star Hospital’s burns unit yesterday when his condition took a turn for the worse. He is now in stable condition.
Policemen are on guard outside the unit.

Kuala Muda district police chief Assistant Commissioner Law Hong Soon confirmed the incident but declined further comment.

Checks at the hawker’s house found it had been vacant since Friday.
It is understood the hawker’s brother and several relatives staying with him are now living with friends fearing for their safety.

Chong said that while loan sharks preferred "psychological torture", they were not averse to using force on loan defaulters.

"Nowadays more of them go to the defaulter’s house, throw paint, harass and embarrass their family members, so much so that the children cannot go to school."
--- KatoeyNewsNetwork

For all the news about Malaysia / Johor / JB, please log in to :-

http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=49912&page=25

MMM88
05-06-2006, 02:12 PM
wow...tis thread is fast becuming a bulletin boards for CRIME........:p

Keong19
05-06-2006, 02:21 PM
I am terribly sad that there are in fact so many true, real heart-saddening encounter in our neighbouring country.

Criminalz
05-06-2006, 02:23 PM
Report from The New Straits Times (Malaysia) dated Monday 5 June 2006 :-

TORCHED: Loan sharks set fire to hawker over RM200 debt

SUNGAI PETANI: In probably the first such case in the country, loan sharks set fire to a hawker who had not repaid a RM200 debt. The 25-year-old victim, whose identity has been withheld by police, suffered 40 per cent burns to the face, body and hands.

http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=49912&page=25

bro is there a typo??? RM200 or RM200000? for 200 dollars they burn the poor guy..wah lau..if 200000 are they going to burn the next few generation?

KatoeyLover69
05-06-2006, 03:22 PM
bro is there a typo??? RM200 or RM200000? for 200 dollars they burn the poor guy..wah lau..if 200000 are they going to burn the next few generation?

There is no typo error...........

It is RM 200.00 ( = S $ 86.00 )

zhivago
06-06-2006, 08:21 AM
for a loan shark, they can do anything for any amout.

they ain't have any humanity left...

Watz going on with this world?? :confused:

KatoeyLover69
07-06-2006, 05:41 PM
Report from The STAR dated Tuesday 6 June 2006 :-

18-year-old girl conned into having sex to help lover

KUALA PILAH: An 18-year-old girl slept with a bogus medium so that he could transfer “powers” that could cure her boyfriend of his sexual problems.

The girl sought the help of the medium, who is in mid-30s, after her 20-year-old lover developed erectile dysfunction.

The medium convinced the victim that the only way to cure her boyfriend was by transferring his “power” to her through sex.

The girl had sex with the medium on several occasions but when her boyfriend's condition failed to improve, she told him about what she had done. The couple lodged a police report yesterday.

Deputy OCPD Deputy Supt Mohad Isa Hussin said a suspect had been detained.
--- KatoeyNewsNetwork

zhivago
08-06-2006, 08:25 AM
itz getting depressing with all these news...

wanna get laid oso have to use so much of effort... sumore with the wrong ways. wat these guys thinking, man... :mad:

onion_rings
08-06-2006, 08:29 AM
itz getting depressing with all these news...

wanna get laid oso have to use so much of effort... sumore with the wrong ways. wat these guys thinking, man... :mad:
Bo rite now this world is ever changing & the society is not as friendly as b4 liao...Also not much of human feeling...Take a pinch of salt in everything & u will feel much better....:)

zhivago
08-06-2006, 08:33 AM
yeap... u're rite.

the world is indeed changing and we shud be on our guard everytime and everywhere we go... no place is safe now... haiz...

Watz makes the ppl so stress until the last drop of humanity in them dries up?

onion_rings
08-06-2006, 08:43 AM
Watz makes the ppl so stress until the last drop of humanity in them dries up?
Precisely some ppl have to work day & night just for paying the mortgage of their house, car, 3meals etc...Knn damn stress liao & early in the morning wake up still read those depressing newspaper report lagi worst sia...

zhivago
08-06-2006, 08:56 AM
correcto...
sooner or later, we'll just have to rush back to office, then rush back home just to prevent anything untowards happening to us and our families...

By that time, cannot go cheong liao lor...

onion_rings
08-06-2006, 09:03 AM
correcto...
sooner or later, we'll just have to rush back to office, then rush back home just to prevent anything untowards happening to us and our families...

By that time, cannot go cheong liao lor...
That why i always make it a point whenever im in spore...I will go n cheong FL or visits HC in the afternoon...:D

KatoeyLover69
08-06-2006, 03:00 PM
Report from The New Straits Times (Malaysia) dated Thursday 8 June 2006 :-

Unhappy robbers rape wife of victim

PETALING JAYA: Three men, who abducted a salesman before robbing him, returned to the victim’s home later when they were not satisfied with the loot and raped his 24-year-old wife.

The salesman was earlier taken on a terror ride and forced to withdraw RM150 from an automated teller machine. Angry with the meagre sum, they tied him up and dumped him near a lake in Shah Alam.

They then returned to the victim’s unit at the Palm Springs condominium in Damansara where they attacked his wife, who was asleep.

The drama unfolded at 6.30am on Monday when the newly-wed salesman, 26, was about to leave for work. He saw three men trying to remove the tyres from his Proton Wira.

The suspects overpowered the salesman before snatching his keys and bundling him into his car. They drove to an ATM in Klang where he withdrew the money for them.

Not satisfied with the amount, they assaulted him before tying him up and leaving him at the lake.

Armed with the keys to his unit, the three robbers decided to ransack his home. They were not stopped for checks at the condominium guardhouse as they had the access card.

The robbers entered the unit and found the salesman’s wife asleep.

While one of them ransacked the unit, the other two took turns to rape the woman. The woman later told police she was raped at least twice by two of the suspects.

The suspects also took RM3,000, a mobile phone and the keys to the woman’s Perodua Kelisa before tying her up. They then drove both the cars out of the condominium compound without raising any suspicion among the guards.

Petaling Jaya deputy chief Superintendent Abdul Rahman Ibrahim said the salesman freed himself several hours later and sought help from police in Shah Alam.

"His wife lodged a separate report at the Damansara police station. She was then sent to the University Malaya Medical Centre for an examination," he said.

Abdul Rahman said the suspects were in their 30s.

"We are trying to ascertain how they got the access card into the place. When they initially arrived at 6.30am, they had the access card with them.

"The card could have been stolen from other residents or they could have had inside help."

He added that police would be questioning the security guards, some of whom were foreigners.
--- KatoeyNewsNetwork

zhivago
08-06-2006, 03:05 PM
the guard's there just for show only. furthermore foreigner, the heck they cared who came in and out of the place they were supposed to guard...

take money then suak liao lor... y wanna go destroy ppl life like that. :mad:

alvinchan7
08-06-2006, 03:44 PM
When people commit crime .. they already know that they will be in trouble if get caught .. so while they know if they're in the wrong in the first place for robbery ... they have the mindset of getting more (Human greedy by nature) ... doing more bad things

It may not be their intention to go and rape the poor guy's wife .... but upon ransacking that place, they discover a gem ... So they would think "Nobody around ... so why not rape ..." ... they simply do not have the correct sense of mind anymore.

Just like us .. if we see monies on the floor and nobody around ... do we pick up ? Or do we just walk away without it ?

All I can say .. is pity that newly wedded couple ...

Haiz ... very pitiful indeed.

Maybe the devil in blue catches those "sperm head" men.

Johnston
08-06-2006, 04:52 PM
Every countries regardless a third world country or a developed coutry will still have rapists.

yes your very right about that.
now... what about theft in a more "serious" islamic country?
saudi arabia and the like?

when getting your hand chopped of is a perfectly legal punishment, you couldnt get anyone to steal anything. :)

So called "deterrent" sentences aren't very deterrent.
What do we have? Caning, fine, death penalty blah blah blah.
we need to up the ante on these people.

Keong19
08-06-2006, 11:20 PM
Wow, some crimes posted bu brothers here really makes me sad.
Never know that there is endless crimes around ....

KatoeyLover69
12-06-2006, 12:24 PM
Report from The STAR dated Sunday 11 June 2006 :-

Brother of raped schoolgirl gets help to bash up suspects

JOHOR BARU: Hell broke loose when a brother found out that his sister was gang-raped.

He rounded up some friends and went to the house where the young men who allegedly brutalised his kid sister stayed and assaulted three of them.

After beating them up, the brother and his friends took the alleged culprits – aged 18, 20 and 23 – to the police station, where they were remanded for questioning.

The police are looking for two other suspects to help in the investigation of the rape several days ago.

For the Form Two victim, it had started as a fun outing with friends.

First, they went to see a movie and then the three girls took up an offer by a friend to watch VCDs at his house in Kampung Pandan in Tebrau on the outskirts of the city.

At the house, a group of other guys later turned up with tit-bits and drinks.

Hours later, the victim’s two girlfriends decided to head home while the student stayed on to watch more movies with at least five men in the house.

And then the teasing and molesting started, leading to the young girl being dragged into a room where the men took turns to rape her.

She was only allowed to return home the next day.

Her brother, suspecting something amiss when she did not come back home that night, questioned her about what had happened.

The victim, who was initially reluctant to reveal much, broke down and told her brother what had happened.

He then rushed her to a nearby clinic for a check-up.

Furious at what had happened to his sister, the brother called up several friends and went to the house where the rape was said to have taken place.

A fight ensued and the three suspected rapists were overpowered and handed over to police.
--- KatoeyNewsNetwork

dodotiti
12-06-2006, 09:43 PM
it was on the newspaper again,

one chinese model was gang raped in kl last week; the culprits brought the bf outside the house and proceed with the doings...

well ...seemed like a bit difficult to stay in malaysia now adays

yanki1
13-06-2006, 08:48 AM
omg i wun dare to bring my oc into malaysia anymore:eek:

zhivago
13-06-2006, 08:52 AM
it was on the newspaper again,

one chinese model was gang raped in kl last week; the culprits brought the bf outside the house and proceed with the doings...

well ...seemed like a bit difficult to stay in malaysia now adays
got the story or not?

waypastprime
13-06-2006, 11:38 AM
Haiz......sad case man in Malaysia ....... But in japan, it so common......:)

Wait a minute, it's common in Japan? Am i missing something? :confused:

Are u taking those staged scenes in vcds as reality? Or simply because the vcd labelled 'Based on a true story'?

KatoeyLover69
17-06-2006, 01:39 PM
COLOR="DarkRed"]Report from The New Straits Times (Malaysia) dated saturday 17 June 2006 :-[/COLOR]

Rapist seen on CCTV stalking stewardess

PETALING JAYA: The rapist who abducted a stewardess from a shopping centre’s basement car park in Damansara on Tuesday was captured on close-circuit television camera stalking the victim before pouncing on her.

He was seen hiding behind a pillar where the stewardess parked her car and waited for five minutes until the 24-year-old victim returned.

Footages then showed the suspect pushing the woman into the car and taking over the wheel. They were in the car for about 10 minutes before they left the car park, with the rapist driving.

The rapist drove around the car park for several minutes searching for an un-manned exit. Finding one, he drove through, shielding his face with a baseball cap from a CCTV at the exit.

The stewardess was spotted seated at the front passenger seat and her face was turned away from the rapist. Her hands were behind her back but it is not known if they were bound.

Sources told the New Straits Times that the suspect, described as fair-skinned and stocky, was wearing beige pants, blue shirt and a white baseball cap.

He was first seen walking down the staircase from the ground floor of the shopping complex to the basement car park.

For several minutes he loitered in the car park, shielding his face from the CCTVs. Footages then showed the stewardess driving into the car park. She parked next to a pillar.

After she left her car, the rapist was seen walking towards the car. He then hid behind the pillar and waited for her.

The 30-minute recording from at least four CCTVs placed at various locations in the car park, was seized by police to facilitate investigations.

Police are tight-lipped over the matter but it is learnt they have several leads on the suspect.

The rapist had allegedly demanded money from the stewardess, who only had RM50 on her. He then demanded the PIN number of her ATM card but she could not remember it as she was overcome by fear.

Frustrated and not satisfied with his loot, the man drove the stewardess to a park near the shopping centre and ripped off her clothes and raped her in the back seat.

He then drove to a secluded area and raped her again despite her pleas to be released.

The man left the stewardess in her car where she stayed for an hour before she drove home and related her ordeal to her husband.

It is learnt that the stewardess had given birth six months ago and was at the shopping centre to buy milk for the baby. Her husband is also said to be a steward and both are in the same local airline.

Checks by New Straits Times at the basement car park showed the spot, where the stewardess parked her car, was not far from a security booth, where one guard was stationed. However, the view from the security booth was obstructed by several pillars.

It is learnt there were six guards on duty at the centre on the night of the incident. But they were patrolling other levels of the four-storey shopping complex. None were at the basement car park at the time of the incident.

A manhunt has been mounted and witnesses are urged to contact the Petaling Jaya district police headquarters at 03-7956-2222.
--- KatoeyNewsNetwork

bryantan1111
19-06-2006, 04:24 AM
Becareful when entering Malaysia ! Developing country with low mentality idiots everywhere ! Fxxx

zhivago
19-06-2006, 08:18 AM
Becareful when entering Malaysia ! Developing country with low mentality idiots everywhere ! Fxxx
bro, no offence here but ur statements there is a lil' too insulting. ;)

Orgasmic
19-06-2006, 10:20 AM

Singapore is a developed country with idiots with lower mentality than there anywhere in the world, trust me.

singrakthai
19-06-2006, 10:25 AM
Singapore is a developed country with idiots with lower mentality than there anywhere in the world, trust me.
Can I ask what is your nationality then? :confused:

siamcutey
19-06-2006, 10:31 AM
Can I ask what is your nationality then? :confused:

No lah, people who resort to talking like this do not have mentality at all.

Because they shoot their mouth first without putting the words they want to say through their brains.

In short, means talk without using the brain. Only 2 reasons. Either got brain n too lazy to use, or don't have brain to use. :p

hehehe
SC

beck7777
19-06-2006, 10:33 AM
Lets not pin point the whole country..

Spore have idiots too.. Rem a case where a youngster rape a 50yrs old over lady?

Just happened that JB crime rate is too high and not much has been done about it...

Make me oso humji to go there for shopping... :D

siamcutey
19-06-2006, 10:34 AM

I can trust you, but you must prove to me you have a high mentality.

If your mentality also low low, or don't have, you can't expect us to trust what an idiot says right? :rolleyes:

SC

singrakthai
19-06-2006, 10:37 AM
No lah, people who resort to talking like this do not have mentality at all.
When it is not right to make to make general swipe at neighbourhood countries, it is also not right to put down own country men... :rolleyes:

zhivago
19-06-2006, 11:15 AM
gentlemens,
there's a thread of country bashing in the Malaysia section edi...

letz not create another thread of such nature again shall we... after all, we are here for sharing fun.

wateva it is, itz the government problem on the crimes statistic and as long as we are alert to our surroundings, not flasing our wealth, we shud be safe after all. And please try not to come in after dark.

Cheers...

sin0033
19-09-2006, 03:33 PM
Firstly, crime exists everywhere so before any1 starts bashing a country or another, do take note that it applies in your own country as well. At least in the so called 3rd world countries, the lack of education could be blamed on much less if its a so called developed country.

Secondly,
yes your very right about that.
now... what about theft in a more "serious" islamic country?
saudi arabia and the like?

when getting your hand chopped of is a perfectly legal punishment, you couldnt get anyone to steal anything. :)

So called "deterrent" sentences aren't very deterrent.
What do we have? Caning, fine, death penalty blah blah blah.
we need to up the ante on these people.

Pls consider the repercussion if a decision is wrongly reached of a person's guilt and he gets stoned or hands chopped off. How should he be compensated if such injustice arises? Consider all the cases where trials are manipulated or justice is denied due to witnesses or evidence being manipulated. Pls watch the film "In the name of the father" for examples of injustice in England where their legal system is so much more advanced than ours. Further, pls research on the entire islamic law system before making such comments as there is more to law than just punishment, consider the evidential processes.

Finally,

When people commit crime .. they already know that they will be in trouble if get caught .. so while they know if they're in the wrong in the first place for robbery ... they have the mindset of getting more (Human greedy by nature) ... doing more bad things

It may not be their intention to go and rape the poor guy's wife .... but upon ransacking that place, they discover a gem ... So they would think "Nobody around ... so why not rape ..." ... they simply do not have the correct sense of mind anymore.

Just like us .. if we see monies on the floor and nobody around ... do we pick up ? Or do we just walk away without it ?

All I can say .. is pity that newly wedded couple ...

Haiz ... very pitiful indeed.

Maybe the devil in blue catches those "sperm head" men.

Agreed in part but disagree to the rest. Though we can sit by with our hands crossed and say pity on them, pls think of how it would be on us if such happens to us. We must create a society where violent crimes are not only severly punished but to be known to be severely punished in order to act as a deterrent to would be offeenders.

We should have a campaign to highlight the harsh reality of imprisonment and the caning process. There are many other ways in which the government can improve which I am sure other brothers would think off that I did not, so feel free to add on other suggestions and hopefully and MIB reading this, if any, can make use of these suggestions.

ah rat
19-09-2006, 03:59 PM
Got email from friend,dun true,just 1 to share

http://www.uploadfile.info/uploads/9983981ca7.jpg (http://www.uploadfile.info)
http://www.uploadfile.info/uploads/0e3bdd624c.jpg (http://www.uploadfile.info)

ah rat
19-09-2006, 04:00 PM
http://www.uploadfile.info/uploads/e52d2cd63f.jpg (http://www.uploadfile.info)
http://www.uploadfile.info/uploads/eaf7a4feb9.jpg (http://www.uploadfile.info)

ah rat
19-09-2006, 04:02 PM
http://www.uploadfile.info/uploads/751362d55e.jpg (http://www.uploadfile.info)
http://www.uploadfile.info/uploads/da163e6091.jpg (http://www.uploadfile.info)

MMM88
19-09-2006, 04:07 PM
it looks like a deliberate act .......bag full of clothes on the pavement...heehehehe
goot pix ......bro RAT:D

andromedia
19-09-2006, 04:13 PM
Yea... wearing slippers some more... :p

Keong19
19-09-2006, 04:30 PM
LOL, don't look worried and scared

THExorcist
19-09-2006, 08:45 PM
hi all,

not here to cross-country flame or prejudice.

i have a very good friend who is malaysian. he travels to and from JB to work every day. i have asked him, why not use the 2nd link , which is faster , and he says , the highway linking jb central and 2nd link is fucking god-damned dangerous.high crime rate Eg. robberies, grand theft , rape ... and he also tells me, the recent robberies and watever crimes happening in JB are being done by the indonesians-indians who are illegal immigrants in malaysia.

anyway just to cut story short, when travelling to or from JB, esp after dark, keep away from 2nd link !!

Cheers.

DArkchew
19-09-2006, 08:48 PM
curse this asshole!!!!!:mad:

audiolabs
19-09-2006, 09:15 PM
If someone invented a virus that kills rapist only, wouldn't there be peace forever? Maybe I still dreaming. :D

But if someone invented a virus, another someone will also invent an antivirus too. Am i dreaming too? :D

Shinzx
20-09-2006, 01:46 AM
aiya.rape cases oso very common in sg

90% of my female frens have been raped at least once

so common til police oso hack care de

mercedes500
20-09-2006, 06:42 AM
aiya.rape cases oso very common in sg

90% of my female frens have been raped at least once

so common til police oso hack care de

... 90%...better not intro girl friends, sisters , wifes to you...

semba
20-09-2006, 09:40 PM
... 90%...better not intro girl friends, sisters , wifes to you...

LoL.. true true
I guess he raped the 90% of his gal fren... 10% is those that he is not interested in.

Nazty
15-12-2010, 12:21 PM
:mad: fcking cb'tis kinda ppl 'beranak kat juboh'

naturegreen
15-12-2010, 01:15 PM
wOw, a 4 year old thread revived.

RealEstateGuy
15-12-2010, 02:41 PM
JOHOR BARU: A student watched helplessly as his girlfriend was gang-raped by four men after they were abducted while out on a date.

The suspects, all believed to be in their 20s, also forced the victims – both final-year students at a local polytechnic – to hand over their belongings and cash during the 9.15pm incident along Taman Cahaya in Masai, 25km from here.

Initial investigations revealed that the four men on two motorcycles had forced the couple, also on a motorcycle, off the road.

The men approached the couple and threatened to harm them with a knife if they tried to escape.

They took the couple to a secluded area in Pasir Gudang.

The 19-year-old girl begged the men to let them go but they took turns to rape her near an abandoned bridge.

Her 20-year-old boyfriend, who was held at knifepoint, was beaten up when he put up a fight.

After the attackers fled, the couple lodged a police report at about 2am before seeking medical treatment.

This is the second incident around Pasir Gudang in recent months involving motorcyclists who waylay couples and gang-rape the women.

A police source said they were looking for four men to assist in investigations.

In an unrelated case, a group of men impersonating policemen slashed an Indonesian worker during a robbery at a kongsi in a construction site at the Nusajaya Industrial Estate here recently.

The suspects escaped with about RM6,000 worth of mobile phones and cash.

No arrest has been made. Those with information are urged to contact the Johor Baru South district police headquarters at 07- 556 1222 or the nearest police station.
Source: http://thestar.com.my/news/story.asp?file=/2006/5/31/nation/14396337&sec=nation

These people are the dark skinned inhabitants of the country. The n*ggers of Asia not Chinese.

pinklingerie
15-12-2010, 03:01 PM
always told my CO not to dress too nicely, sexy, when going JB

- no make up if possible, if she want, light light very light make up. a few times later, she nv put make up already
- no ah lian shorts or skirts. only jeans or pants. most of the time a casual bermuda 3/4
- no revealing tops like spaghetti strips..etc only tshirts

we try to remain low profile, but as u all know, sg dressing very easy to spot out among the locals,

be safe bros. :)

oneheart
15-12-2010, 03:38 PM
An interesting thread. Makes u worry abt the safety of ya oc n female relatives . But what issit abt malays gangbang? It looks like alot involve them. Heard from a fren, this omega gang in spore, made up of malay bikers mostly, if a ger wanna leave th society, will haf to b fark by all the guys. Dunno true or not.the recent woodland gangrape is truly multiracial hor.

zang3lz
15-12-2010, 04:06 PM
dont worry. They will have karma. Next time their daughter will get rape and fuck by stranger. Thats what they do, and the karma will fall on their next generation!. Fk those people. they are worst than a gems. Don't deserve to have a life, not even a second!

miniboy
15-12-2010, 07:42 PM
dont worry. They will have karma. Next time their daughter will get rape and fuck by stranger. Thats what they do, and the karma will fall on their next generation!. Fk those people. they are worst than a gems. Don't deserve to have a life, not even a second!

I would like to point out, U ARE WRONG
They themselves will get raped and fucked, not their daughters
:D

LL

lawrencex
16-12-2010, 12:40 AM
Malaysia... truely Asia.... KNNBCCB...!

thumbs up!