PDA

View Full Version : performance

Ahtip
30-05-2006, 12:11 AM
hi bro out there, can over drinking and smoking affect erections? in terms of the time and hardness???

LeDivorcee
30-05-2006, 09:51 AM
Another stupid question... :mad:

You try it then post your limp FR

alvinchan7
30-05-2006, 10:49 AM
hi bro out there, can over drinking and smoking affect erections? in terms of the time and hardness???

I do not know about smoking ... but drinking yes. I'm stating on my own account ... it may not apply to everyone ...

When I am drunk ... I tend to be able to hold longer before I ejaculate ... maybe becos I am not thinking about doing it when I am drunk ... but if I am not drunk ... I tend to look and enjoy the estasy view of the girl which stimulate me ...

I am a smoker myself ... and I dun smoke while bonking ... hahaha .. use her ass as ass tray ??? .... I assume .. what you ask is that if you're a smoker will you have better sex performance ... the answer is .. no different ... smoking wun affect your blood circulation .. and definitely ... wun degrade or improve your sexual performance....

One thing I know ... sometimes ... I have stomachache .. or the need to piss before bonking ... I will try to hold it ... then go straight to bonk .. it will to help me to hold longer before I ejaculate ... again ... it has to do with the stimulation ... I enjoy the bonk .. but again ... in the same time .. I have to concentrate on the stomachache .. or hold back the piss ... hahaha ... well .. at least ... I am giving my partner the pleasure .. while I am in a "tight" situation ... but simply looking at my partner having fun .. is good enough ... to give me the stimulation to ejaculate ...
*dun try this .. if you have weak bladder*

ok ... hope it answer your stupid question ....
*go try it yourself ... as everyone is different ... what happen to me .. might not happen to you ....*

Cheers,
Alvin

obelisk
30-05-2006, 12:46 PM
if u haf to pee, go and pee fast b4 doing...
got 1 time wif a ktv gal, when abt to cum she removed my CD and hj me...
bloody hell, after cum piss all over the bed..
faster run out of the hotel sia...

alvinchan7
30-05-2006, 01:15 PM
if u haf to pee, go and pee fast b4 doing...
got 1 time wif a ktv gal, when abt to cum she removed my CD and hj me...
bloody hell, after cum piss all over the bed..
faster run out of the hotel sia...

As I told you ... if you want to try the "Hold the piss method" .... you better have a strong bladder ... or end up like bro obelisk .... "Lau Gui Kou ..." ... "Shit the whole pants" ... gwahahaha

Normally ... after you cum .. it takes awhile before your urine can be passed out ... if not.. then your pelvis muscle is not strong enough ... and happen to people who have weak muscle down there ... so try to strength that part of muscle first before trying the above technique ...

As for the "Stomachache technique ..." .... please do not fart while bonking ... it's so unpleasant ... a major turnoff for all girls ... so again ... you must make sure .. if you have any gas ... make sure you try to "Tahan" ... not to let it out ... if yo seriously need .. then at least ... excuse yourself from her ... and go let out before ... going on with her again ... dun let her ass lick you till you ... Puuuuuuuuuu ..... comfirmed .. 100% asking for trouble ... hahaha ...

Hope that helps ...

Anyone wanna add their experiences ???

Cheers,
Alvin

zhivago
30-05-2006, 01:48 PM
lil' amt of acohol does helps in erections and cumming... but too much, it makes ur lil' john sleep... :D

Ahtip
31-05-2006, 12:11 AM
hei, bro out there, thanks for advice... have been smoking and drinking more often due to work reason... drop in sexual desired, and erection get soft easily.... maybe due to stresses.. good to know that is only in the "mind" not the dyfunction.

PS3SG
31-05-2006, 04:26 AM
I dont smoke but drinking beer do helps me to last longer.