PDA

View Full Version : SEX in 2 days b4 Ovualation SAFE? no ejaculation..

29-05-2006, 04:26 PM
need to know whether is it safe? bcos never ejaculate inside vagina...

LeDivorcee
30-05-2006, 02:18 PM
Siah... School holidays start and these sort of questions keep popping up all over the place...

Wait for 3 months and see if the girl tummy got grow or not... If yes, prepare to get married or pay for abortion. If not, then you are safe...

sk_33
30-05-2006, 04:09 PM
Sperm can survive inside female tract up to 72 hours - so if 2 days before ovulation still got chance to get pregnant. Can go to Pharmacy to buy home pregnancy test kit to test. If not go to Clinic to check

bluezing
30-05-2006, 04:13 PM
nv ejeculate inside doesn't means totally safe... there is still a possibility of pre-cum or wat... still got chance of pregnancy... safest is still to wear cap... be safe rather than sorry! ;)

goodu
30-05-2006, 04:36 PM
young boys sure cannot control one so sure got pre cum :D

LeDivorcee
30-05-2006, 05:10 PM
young boys sure cannot control one so sure got pre cum :D

Not just young boys... Sometimes us old timers also can get very excited as well... :D

Klein76
30-05-2006, 05:18 PM
Not just young boys... Sometimes us old timers also can get very excited as well... :D

Haha..That a good one ;)

X-Guy
30-05-2006, 05:36 PM

haha yeah..... once too excited bonking my girl outside and i accidentally release inside her. :p
lucky sperm never meet egg.

nuclearkid
30-05-2006, 05:56 PM
Eh bro, next time cannot tahan and end up releasing inside, bring your girl to see the doctor. Get a morning after pill and ease your worries. No point coming to this forum and ask for answers. It doesn't solve your problems.

Malaysian Datuk
30-05-2006, 06:08 PM
Dun laugh say school holidays.....you be surprise many adults also dun know how to calculate the rhythm method:)

Reaper
30-05-2006, 06:16 PM
calculation method is never 100% accurate. she may be late becuase of stress or other psychological effects or maybe even hormonal imbalance. t my last gf was late for 3 months even though we had protected sex. medical check she was suffering from hormonal imbalance. the only sure fire way to check is to go for pregnancy test 7-10 days from now at a clinic. even if u ejaculate in her and test the next day, the home pregnancy test kit might no be accurate. Hope this helps

CHEERS

ps: no skool holiday project to do isit?:cool:

Libra
30-05-2006, 11:51 PM

Normally 2 days after and before is the 100% safe as adopted by the catholic church

blackheart
31-05-2006, 09:00 AM
I wonder how do you predict that she will be ovulating 2 days later? Keep in mind that monitoring of her menstrual cycle is not an accurate form of predicting onset of ovulation. I do hope you will share how you actually succeed in predicting actual ovulation. We can even go patent this know how and earn lots of money from it. :rolleyes:

Blackheart

blackheart
31-05-2006, 09:06 AM
Normally 2 days after and before is the 100% safe as adopted by the catholic church
2 days before and after OVULATION is 100% safe???? :eek:

Bro Libra, are you sure you are referring to OVULATION or do you actually mean MENSTRATION? :confused:

Blackheart

Libra
31-05-2006, 10:14 AM
2 days before and after OVULATION is 100% safe???? :eek:

Bro Libra, are you sure you are referring to OVULATION or do you actually mean MENSTRATION? :confused:

Blackheart

Menstration - 2 days before and 2 days after.. most safe..

evo76
31-05-2006, 11:01 AM
http://216.65.64.110/forumdisplay.php?f=23

Just for ppl to refresh the menstrual/ovulation cycle.

hubber26
31-05-2006, 11:55 AM
Woman periods is normally 24 - 36 days a cycle.

Day 1, menses start.

In every cycle, the mid term of the cycle eg 14th day (+/- 3days) is the ovulation period aka fertile period.

Ovulation can be observe by simply increase in temp of body (minor increase 0.5 - 1 degree celsiu).

During the ~12th day, ovary will release a emybro aka egg to be transported to the uterus via Faliopian tube (i hope my spelling is correct :))

Well it may takes a few hours to couple of days for the egg to reach the uterus. By the ~12-16 day, the menstrual wall will be form for pregnancy.

Although a woman's egg is only viable for 12 to 24 hours, she can actually get pregnant from an act of intercourse that occurs anytime from about 5 days prior to ovulation to as much as 2 days after, for a total of about 7 possible days to get pregnant

Cervical mucus changes during the most fertile time of the cycle and egg-white cervical mucus (EWCM) is generally a good indicator that ovulation is imminent, however EWCM alone is not sufficient to determine that ovulation has actually happened. Changes in cervical position can also indicate that ovulation is near

If the egg is not fertilized by sperm, the egg that is embedded in the menstrual wall will be flush out together at the end of the menstrual cycle.

There is a homone that can determine ovulation (LH Kits ~ $29.90) merely a kits to determine the woman's ovulation period instead of basal body temperature.

To check whether is she pregnant, pregnancy kits is used to detect the slightest amount of HCG. HCG hormone is produce when pregnancy occur after 2 weeks.

To see whether she is pregnant visiably, I would suggest to go for an ultrasound scan for comfirmation. Some woman dun even show big belly even at their 4th months pregnancy (aka my wife).

Ultrasound scan at clinic only about $40-60.

Morning sickness: In the first trimester (13 weeks), many pregnant women experience nausea. Usually these women report that they feel better during the second trimester. In my case, my wife dun feel anything.

It all depend to individual woman.

I hope this help to all students. Holiday just started but take care... Enjoy!!

itsabt6x
31-05-2006, 03:20 PM
Menstration - 2 days before and 2 days after.. most safe..

2 days after menstration can determine...but 2 days before....how lah....??? :confused:

maybe some sbf bros whos a sci wiz can invent a device (like a meter) to measure and have a countdown display to the day when her menstration starts.....:D

if can accurately measure ovulation start date.....BEST!!!! u'll be RICH.....