PDA

View Full Version : My daughters school friend

TTI-INT
29-05-2006, 03:52 PM
After my wife died I have brought up my daughter by myself. Its been hard at times but its great to see her develop into a beautiful young woman.

Although older now I have probly spoilt her a bit and sometimes let her sleep in my bed. Given that she is still young this is doesn’t happen that often but sometimes she just loves to hop in and cuddle dad. Of course in these moments I always wear extra clothes so my daughter doesn’t feel my hard lil bro, but I am sure she knows its there, not that I am that kinda guy.. I mean I would never, but her friends, well that is a different story.

I love a girl that is a bit self conscious and has a bit of a body image problem, even when she doesn’t have to. Susan, for example is an incredibly pretty in the way that only a school girl can be. Every time my daughter Mel brings her over I get incredibly hot and sometimes have to rush into the toilet for a bit of hand relief. I knew it would be wrong but I could not help myself and desperately stared dream about a plan in my to get this girl into my bed.

Of course it was only a plan and i promised myself I had to be careful, because I would never do anything to jeopardise my daughters love.. but desire is a funny thing and every night I lay in bed stroking my cock dreaming of fucking Susan.

I only fantasied but then one day a chance came unexpectedly. I was out the back of the house doing a work out, I like to keep my body in shape, and I heard Mel and Susan come home from school. I stopped and greeted them and than said I was going back to what I am doing. I was wearing shorts and a tight tshirt showing off my body. As I left the girls in the lounge I stopped quietly as I heard Susan say, “Your dad is hot”

Mel laughed, and said “yea, can you believe he hasn’t had a girlfriend since mum died”

Susan said “wow I’d do him”
Mel burst out laughing again, “get outa here”
I was now standing outside the door thoughts racing through my mind, trying to be as quiet as possible listening to their conversation.
They both giggled, and mel said, “I sleep with him sometimes”
Susan Shrieked “WHAT!!!”
“No No” mel said, “not in that way, sometimes just when I am sad about mum I am allowed to stay in his bed” and then she added angrily, “my dad would never try anything like that he is a good man”
Susan diffused the situation, “I I I know, I was just kidding, I know your dad is good, hot too” they both giggled and started to talk about other stuff.
I snuck back to my home gym and instead of pumping iron I pumped my hardened member thinking of Susan in her school uniform. Oh oh oh within seconds I sprayed my seed. I knew it was wrong but i had to have her as soon as possible. I knew she fancied me, I just had to plan a way of getting her away from Mel long enough to do it. It was Thursday, I showered got dressed walked back out to the girls and asked Mel if she would like to have Susan over for dinner tomorrow night. They both blushed, (Interesting I thought) and agreed. Now I just had to work out a way of getting Mel to go to bed and taking advantage of Susan.
That night I could not sleep with excitement. I lay in be gently stroking my cock. My balls were so full wanting to explode, but I did not dare. I kept bringing my self close and then stopping. Finally I fell into a restless sleep. It didn’t matter my eyes were on the game tomorrow.

I was distant at work the next day also, running my plan through my head. I knocked off early and on the way home purchased some sweet alcohol for the girls to drink. Plan – get them drunk and see what happens.
I had the bbq going by the time the girls got home. I had never encouraged Mel to drink and really didn’t want her drinking, but I had to use necessity here. Strategically I emptied a little from the bottles of Bacardi breeza and filed some back up with lemonade and the others with more pure Bacardi. Throughout the night I kept out of the girls way. It was like a game. Mel asked “Dad can we have one of these drinks”
I replied sternly “Yes, but only one, adding to Susan and don’t tell your parents”
They both agreed happily and then I passed the strong one to Mel, the weaker to Susan. Mel was getting drunker much quicker than susan, and although I only said one, I had it set so every time my back was turned Mel would sneak into the kitchen and steal another two bottles. This was a tiny problem, because I risked Susan getting as drunk as Mel. But fortunately for me After three Bacardi’s Mel was terribly drunk. I almost worried that I had gone to far, but no. Susan who was nowhere near as drunk and I helped her to bed, raving, and silly but within a few seconds sound asleep.
Susan and I went back to the couch. I got her another drink, and we sat talking. My god I thought to myself. Here is my daughters best friend, sitting on the couch still in her school uniform. I had to have her. She was almost blushing, she really did have a bit of a self esteem problem, she honestly did not think she was attractive to men as she was, probably because the guys her age are silly enough not to realise what a little hottie she was.
We talked more and I slowly let my leg drift closer to hers, until my foot actually touched hers.

yanki1
29-05-2006, 04:04 PM
nice story. pls carry on:D

sonicMxx
29-05-2006, 04:14 PM
continue pls...

Spurslover
29-05-2006, 04:53 PM
Good Start, carry on with the run.:D

aman
29-05-2006, 05:15 PM
im waiting:D

madmadmad
29-05-2006, 05:44 PM
quickly continue

tanfromntu
29-05-2006, 06:00 PM
Threadstarter, you are a damm pervert. I hope one day you be locked up 20, 30 years. Better not continue this story of urs.

beck7777
29-05-2006, 06:02 PM
Good story! wonder is it real or a story the threadstarter make up for us bros..

anyway good effort! more pls! :D

avgalslover
29-05-2006, 06:02 PM
Pls continue!!!:D

AD69
29-05-2006, 07:46 PM
Do continue...another good story coming. :D

best123
29-05-2006, 08:42 PM
another great story in the making!!!!

Chinki
29-05-2006, 09:28 PM
Sounds like the movie 'American Beauty'

Siong2
29-05-2006, 09:47 PM
another great story in the making!!!!

Hope it will be complete. :D

commando23
29-05-2006, 10:52 PM
More More!!!! I like the way the story is being told. 1 shot tells all.... :D

sexytoy.com.sg
29-05-2006, 11:35 PM
pitching up a tent here

monster9797
29-05-2006, 11:58 PM
wow bro... this is happening man!!!!!! pls continue..... i'm waiting man!! :D

v.killers
30-05-2006, 04:33 AM
Camping here 2.........

Nice story bro...keep it up....:)

loner18
30-05-2006, 08:27 AM
Camping here liao :)

TTI-INT
30-05-2006, 08:30 AM
This should get you going can you guess which one is my girl??

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j234/yopuli/DaughterFriends.jpg

obelisk
30-05-2006, 09:04 AM
the one in the middle???:confused:
taken tt if u were asian...

Foxtrot
30-05-2006, 09:57 AM

The problem Bro, is that we want to know which one is Susan :p

Chinki
30-05-2006, 12:14 PM
I'm guessing you are not asian but your late-wife might be and that your daughter is on the extreme left and Susan is the one on the right of her since they look in the pic like they're closer to one another then to the blond and given the description of your story, your lifestyle sounds rather expat...then again it could be the complete opposite...HAHAHAHAHA...still sounds like 'American Beauty' (you know the movie with Kevin Spacey and Mena Suvari where he had a thing for the daughter's best friend and kept fantasizing about her and stuff..) Anyways, interesting thread to follow.

beachboy
30-05-2006, 12:37 PM
nice story!:)

TTI-INT
30-05-2006, 04:32 PM
It was more a knock actually, clumsy, but our conversation stopped as I did it. Susan was right in the middle of saying something and just stopped, her eyes staring at me with a mix of expectation and fear.
I pretended nothing had happened, I just kept talking, picking up and changing the topic from where she stopped, “So I hope its ok you coming over, you know because Mel is asleep”. All the while my foot was touching hers, I was actually gently stroking it up and down her calf, but talking as if nothing was happening.
Mel could not speak, her eyes stared at me with intensity, she said nothing and nervously took a sip of her drink. I played as though nothing was happening, “what’s wrong” I said, as I reached out and held her hand with a look of concern on my face, all the while gently working my foot against her leg.
“n n Nothing” she stuttered nervously, her face reddened, her breathing faster, she fanned herself with her other hand, “just a little hot she said”. I smiled back and squeezed her hand, letting my thumb roll little circles around it.
“Oh, would you like me to open a window?”
“No NO” she stammered out, “I’m good”
Sensing my chance I slid up really close to her, put my arm around her and ran my hand through her hair. “Are you sure” I said. She was frozen, perfectly still apart from a slight tremble through her body, her eyes facing straight ahead, not daring to look at me “yes” she replied, I leaned forward and kissed her cheek. Her body was trembling, she realy could not move. I gently turned her head to face me, lent forward and kissed her on the lips. A soft but long kiss, Susan didn’t move at first. This was her first kiss from a man. I softly held her, giving her little peck kisses on the lips. Her arms were firmly by her side, frozen, but her lips started to respond to mine. Slowly she started to kiss me back. Little responses at first as her body started to loosen slightly.

I have slept with virgins before, but never ever kissed a girl that had not kissed a man. A VIRGIN KISSER!!!!!!!! She was very unsure of what to do, but slowly as I began to use my tongue she began to respond and slowly ever ever ever so slowly her tongue began to slip into my month, Our breath mixed our tongues curled, and because she was so new our teeth gnashed, but I didn’t want to stop and she couldn’t. I just held her, ran my fingers though her hair and we kissed. Her arms finally lifted around me and pulled her backwards on top of me. We lay on the couch embraced, kissing my hands gently stroking her back and hair. Her hands holding my face running through my hair. I dared not touch her arse or tits or pussy. Yet, I wanted to wait, let her completely loosen before making my move.

Still there was no doubt that as she lay on top of me she could feel the large hard buldge in my pants sticking into her……

itsabt6x
30-05-2006, 04:46 PM
my guess that Susan would be ger at the center....wow! i sure would loved to be in her......:D

Chinki
30-05-2006, 05:00 PM
my guess that Susan would be ger at the center....wow! i sure would loved to be in her......:D

bro TI INT (cool nik btw)...2 same guesses already...so how close are we...:D

Foxtrot
30-05-2006, 05:10 PM
bro TI INT (cool nik btw)...2 same guesses already...so how close are we...:D

Think Susan should be the left one. If Bro TI INT description is right.... :p

big dick
30-05-2006, 09:11 PM
Think Susan should be the left one. If Bro TI INT description is right.... :p

agree with u bro.. susan should be the left one.. the middle should be the daughter... then what about the gal on the right? hmmm .. maybe we will get to see some action about her..:D

popcorn_m3
30-05-2006, 09:55 PM
camper reporting......

TTI-INT
31-05-2006, 09:58 AM
I think I will keep you all guessing for now... a few more photos to come though :) soon

Hehe

busy now story will continue later

MMM88
31-05-2006, 01:55 PM

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j234/yopuli/DaughterFriends.jpg

dude....if this pix is "true" to wat you claim.......:eek: SB is a OPEN forum...u neber knoe who's here ..........
no offence intended yah.....

*Precaution is better than cure*

sethiot
31-05-2006, 02:19 PM
A new exciting story, wif photos so more. Cant wait for the next update.:p

hornycreation
31-05-2006, 03:31 PM
fake one leis..i see this story in some site before ..

TTI-INT
31-05-2006, 03:52 PM
Hmmm I am trying to spend time writing it I wonder where the next bit is coming from... Bro I promise this work is all mine :)

but think what you like just enjoy..

Deztruct
31-05-2006, 04:04 PM
From the da vinci code the movie

Wat matters is wat u believe

to me..the only thing tat matter is tat its a gd story story for me to wank over...who cares whether its true or not ;)

ah rat
31-05-2006, 04:11 PM
From the da vinci code the movie

Wat matters is wat u believe

to me..the only thing tat matter is tat its a gd story story for me to wank over...who cares whether its true or not ;)
Bro,talk about "da vinci code" movie.

Here: Inside the cinema of the movie "da vinci code

http://www.syfc.org.sg/events/dvc/cinema.html

Hope u enjoy!

eeemen
02-06-2006, 02:27 PM
What's happened to the story?? Keep it coming bro, be it real or not, its a good read, Thanks

Brother...Bob
08-06-2006, 01:05 PM
hello bro.... thread starter......

Ann Zua Bo Liao ??????

Promfret
08-06-2006, 01:36 PM
hello bro.... thread starter......

Ann Zua Bo Liao ??????

Maybe still Busy Screwing ah...

TTI-INT
08-06-2006, 03:08 PM
Sorry Bros have been very busy with work and while in my other thread cna post pictures must reall take time to write the details of Susan.. YOu understand

lovelyboy
09-06-2006, 06:14 PM
hey threatstarter... dun keep us guessing... which one in d photo is susan??

will be camping here 24/7... :p

dt3305
09-06-2006, 06:27 PM
how come the story sounds like it is from American Beauty???

TTI-INT
23-06-2006, 03:23 PM
Susan was panting as we kissed long soft wet kisses, I am not sure how long had gone by, but the longer we kissed the more she began to loosen and enjoy. In the back of my mind I wondered if she realised my plans for her, how far she would let me go. I think she had loosened up because she thought she was in control, and I was happy to let her think this.
By now my hands were running up and down her back, the feeling of this tight young body was amazing, just stroking over her bra strap. My cock was bursting to get out of my pants, sometimes as we kissed her body would give a little shudder, whether she felt ready or not her body was saying yes I am ready to be taken. My next step was going to be tricky, getting her from the couch to my bed..
I stopped kissing her and looked deeply into her eyes, “umm I really don’t want Mel to catch us like this”
Susan looked at me and said “oh, ok we can stop” she was clearly disappointed, but I didn’t want to stop either,
“No, lets just go into the bedroom”
“Oh” she stammered “I, I don’t think, I mean, I am not” at the point I stopped her by kissing her softly again,
“don’t worry” I replied easing her mind “I am not trying to take advantage of you, I promise” I kissed her softly again. “I just worry that Mel will walk in on us”
We kissed again and then I led her into the bedroom.
Laying on the bed I worked out that Susan had her school dress, bra and panties and that was it. Not much for me to remove, but I knew that I had to proceed slowly.
This time we kissed deeply, she had slipped back into nervousness at first being alone in a room with a man who had a very obvious hard on in his pants, I mean I caught her looking at it as we walked into the bedroom and as we kissed she pushed her body against it. Trying to work out how big and hard it was I guessed.
The first time I touched her breast through the fabric of her dress. She spasmed, she broke the kiss and threw her head back, “aieeeee” she squirmed. I smiled at her, “you like that” I squeezed, “OOhhh ahh h huh huh” was all she could manage, but at the same time she pushed me away.
“I cant, I don’t think”
I said, “that’s ok, I don’t expect anything, I just really like you and what we are doing is enough” Liar I thought..
But then she was more than ready her body was telling me that.
“Listen, why don’t you go to the bathroom and get changed for bed, we can kiss some more and then sleep” and then I looked deeply into her eyes “you know I don’t want to spoil anything here”
Susan smiled at me and said ok, her eyes were so trusting, she slipped out of the room, as soon as she did I ripped my clothes off and slipped under the sheets, what a surprise for her I thought when she comes back in to a completely naked man. After about 10 minutes Susan returned. She had swapped her school uniform for a long tshirt. I was saddened that she didn’t have the school uniform on, but the tshirt was going to be just as easy to remove anyway. Through it I could see the outline of her bra and panties.
Susan jumped as if startled by seeing me with no top on sitting in bed. Imagine the surprise she was going to get when she found me completely naked hehe. “turn off the light” I said in a warm and friendly manner. She did and while her eyes adjusted to the darkness she half staggered and fell on to the bed. We both giggled as I pulled her up to me. And then we kissed, it was perfect she was on top of the sheets her arms around me.
She had never felt the torso of a man my skin, my muscles it was a new and erotic feeling for her. Although she was holding back I could also feel her body giving up to me as her hands explored the strong cut body. We kissed I Pushed my tongue deep into her mouth. Her body was trembling and she couldn’t stop herself from kissing and feeling me. I stopped her for a second, “Get in to bed” I whispered to her. She was so hesitant. I think she realised that she could not control her urges.
Still she moved and slipped between the sheets. Facing each other we kissed again. Her hands soon all over me. My arms, my back and down, down until she realised, I was naked.

TTI-INT
23-06-2006, 03:29 PM
Susan froze. “You, Your, you h h have no clothes”.
I played dumb, “Oh susan, I always sleep naked, is that a problem?”
I the darkness I could just make out the shock on her face, “Well” she paused “I guess not, but”
“Susan, I told you you could trust me and I promise that I will be good” And I was going to be good, so very GOOD.
“Its just, I mean, well I’ve never been with a naked man”
I smiled at her, and reached over and turned on the bedside lamp. Looking deeply into Susans eyes, I pulled back the sheets exposing my full nakedness to her. I must admit I was surprised at how hard and long my cock was, It seemed the excitement had put an extra half inch on it at least. But is I was surprised Susan couldn’t take her eyes of it. She stared for what seemed an eternity. I lent forward and kissed her softly, breaking her stare. “Why don’t you touch it” I said
“I don’t think” but I cut her reply taking her hand and placing it on my hard cock. I held her hand there for a few seconds and then let go. Looking at her I said “just touch it, feel it, it wont bite”. Very slowly and gently she began touching me. It was so tender, so soft her touch as if any small movement would make it explode. Her concentration was intense, her eyes glued to my cock. I made it move, (as you do) and she jumped. “Ahh” she said. Looking at me as if to say WTF, but I smiled at her, lent forward and kissed her passionately. Grabbing her hand and dragging it back to my cock. This time I kept my hand around hers and wanked it. I whispered in her ear, “see, you can hold it tight and pull it like this, it doesn’t hurt, it feels good”.
Pushing me away she began stroking my cock, holding it tighter, her concentration was unbelievable. No wonder you are getting top grades at school I thought, you are so focused. I grabbed her other hand and placed it on my balls. Play and squeeze these too I said. I let her play like this for a bit longer, but I didn’t want to come, not yet anyway.
She looked at me and said, “Am I, don’t you like” I smiled at her.
“Susan I love what you are doing, it feels fantastic, but, I want to, um” I lent forward and kissed her, holding her tight, she was tense, not really knowing what I wanted, I stopped, “I just want to see you naked, to touch your body, nothing more”
Susan relaxed a bit but was still looking at me still nervously. I sat up, pulled her up towards me and lifted the tshirt off. Oh that body. Attached below is a photo of susan dressed up, you can see how good her body is. How hard and firm, how perky her breasts..
She was wearing a greyish silver bra and not matching pink panties. Not sexy but practical. I pulled her towards me and kissed her again. The feeling between both of us was electric.

TTI-INT
23-06-2006, 03:30 PM
http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j234/yopuli/anothersusan.jpg

STK01
23-06-2006, 03:47 PM
She is sure a hot gal! :D

Nice encounter u got.... please continue, hehe

micromega
23-06-2006, 04:16 PM
Holy suffering catfish! This experience is like cracking "DA Virgin's Code". definitely camping here to see if "The Virgin Strikes Back" how exciting... the Saga continues...

ldy_hanger
23-06-2006, 07:14 PM
Wonderful encounter... please carry on.

Have a great weekend :)

TTI-INT
26-06-2006, 02:21 PM
Her hands were all over me, she was loosing control again. Sensing my chance I reached around and quickly unhooked her bra. “Ohhh” she cried and pulled back, holding her bra over her breasts.
“Its ok”, I whispered softly “I just want to see your breasts, remember, I said I’d be good”
She surrendered again. I moved her hands and eased her bra off we sat opposite each other, me completely naked my boner hard between my legs, her panties on and oh her brests, like perfect little tennis balls, so firm, the nipples perfect brown and reasonably long. Clinically I reached out and began to fondle them. At the same time I grabbed her hand and placed it back on my cock. She stroked again, but with less control, the work I was doing on her nipples was driving her crazy. For me I couldn’t take any more, I pushed her back onto the bed, laying on top of her we kissed.
AND OH, how did she know, virgin but still her legs wrapped around me, instinctively, her body like some primal urge knowing what it needed to do to fuck. I ground my cock against her pussy, the only thing separating it from spearing into her was the flimsy fabric of her panties.
I broke from the kissing and looked at her, “Do you trust me?” I asked. She nodded, unable to speak. “I am going to ease down and do something special for you, but you must relax and trust, that like I said I would be good” Susan nodded again,
And slowly, so slowly I started to kiss my way down. Her neck, her collar bone, her breasts, which I sucked and fondled for what seemed an age, her nipples were so sensitive, and she arched her back with the pleasure my mouth was giving them, but the best was yet to come, and slowly I kissed down further, hr belly button, her stomach, until my head was level with that beautiful sweet smelling virgin pussy.
I began to kiss her panties around her pussy. She was so tense she didn’t move but every so often I hit a sweet spot and she bucked “mhirrr uhnnn muph” noises came form her mouth. I slipped my fingers into those panties and pulled them off in one quick movement. Now she really froze. And oh my brothers I tell you staring at the most perfect untouched pussy is something to behold. She had never shaved, waxed or plucked. It was hairy but amazing, a perfect little v, the hair pushing into a little crest.
I pushed her legs apart and began to kiss and lick around her hole. I made up my mind that I was staying down there until she came, and it took a while, because she was so tense, but slowly she let go, especially when I worked out her rhythm, she likes long slow and soft licks that start at her entrance and worked up to her clit. The more I licked the more her little moans began. Finally she started to move to my licking I moved my finger to her hole and tickled but I didn’t want to push it in, I wanted my aching cock to be the first thing in there.
“ICH INCHH aRGHHHH” she moaned as her body started to fall into orgasm. I licked harder on her clitty, making her moans louder her body heaving her hips trembling SUSAN came, and came hard. My mouth was driving her crazy. After I kept licking, until finally she could take no more and wriggled and pushed my head away. I looked up from between those legs, “you Like?” She nodded back her eyes glazed over, and then her head fell back to the pillow.
It was my time. I took my chance now. My cock was rock hard, long and ready. Her dripping virgin pussy was where I needed to be. My face was wet with her juice, I carefully wiped on the sheet and then began my ascent of her body. Slowly kissing up, to her breasts, and then her mouth. As I crept up I kept her legs behind my arms so by the time my mouth reached hers her legs were spread very very wide.

My body was suspended above hers. My cock only inches from her pussy. We kissed, my tongue lashing into her mouth, she was still in post orgasmic bliss, but also could sense that she had never been in a more venerable position with a man. She knew by the position of my body what was going to happen, but she did not fight, instead she wrapped her arms around me kissed me hard.

We kissed until I could not take any more I needed to be inside her. I broke the kiss and looked deeply into her eyes, softly prodding my cock to find her entrance, it didn’t take long, there, the head of my cock rested on her virgin hole. Her look on her face was part fear part lust. She said “uhmm what, I am” but before she could say anything I pushed as hard as I could. Susan drew a long breath at the suddenness of my thrust. I had only gotten in a little way I pulled back and thrust again, this time in only a little bit more Susan gasped again. I wriggled my arse a bit trying to get more in and then gave a killer thrust. It worked I felt her pussy give way and the force of my thrust buried my big throbbing cock in her.

Tears rolled down Susan’s face the pain of the entrance had really hurt her, but I had decided well before this night that I was going to fuck her hard this first time, I have not been with that many virgins but I new that the first time no matter how softly or gently you try it hurts the girl and there are tears. This time I thought why not just fuck her really hard so you enjoy the tightness of her pussy. AND that is what I did, not supper fast fucking, but easy slow withdrawal followed by hard thrusting. The feeling was amazing. Her pussy was so tight it moved with my cock, I felt the perfection of hitting the cervix with every thrust. Susan had tears running down her face. She puffed like a woman giving birth, making little “hughf hughf hughf” sounds with every thrust.

After a few minutes I was really getting my rythum up, I pushed her legs right down so I could play with her nipples and I banged my cock into her. Her hips met my thrusts, until I could take no more, god I panted as I came, UHHHHHHHHHHH what an orgasm, my cock spraying that tight little pussy full of my seed. I let go of her legs, and amazingly she wrapped them around me, I held her and we kissed softly. MY hard cock still buried in her cum filled pussy.

TTI-INT
26-06-2006, 02:29 PM
Dont worry there is more to come of this story..

here is a photo of susan just after she got her belli button pierced :)

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j234/yopuli/anothersusan2.jpg

faith
26-06-2006, 07:45 PM
bro nice think i am camping here also:D

best123
26-06-2006, 09:45 PM
i am camping here too!

Dilmah
26-06-2006, 11:48 PM
nice story . good job .

cocalala69
27-06-2006, 01:35 AM
me 2..... camp here waiting pic .... story

HuiGe3387
27-06-2006, 02:39 AM
http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j234/yopuli/anothersusan.jpg
This is Susan ?

2nutsN1stic
27-06-2006, 05:50 PM
Yo man, nice story. Any session with her after that? :rolleyes: Care to share more, since u seem to have a good following of readers. Which include me too. :D

kimjerster
27-06-2006, 06:26 PM
Wow ... I'm camping here too!!!

msnuzsurfer
27-06-2006, 06:56 PM
Boy this brings back memories of all the virgins I have taken....but you are putting it so nicely in words bro!
Camping out here too!
PS: Susan is hot my friend!

rocky73sg
27-06-2006, 07:26 PM
Hmmm...what a great encounter you have... We are camping here for more...

More please... :D

asdfghjkl
28-06-2006, 12:57 AM
more ler.. please.. kekeke :D

Brother...Bob
28-06-2006, 01:16 AM
Brother...TTI-INT,

good job brother ! ..... my 2 little pts for you.

Brother...Bob

big dick
28-06-2006, 02:15 AM
carry on the good work.. bro... :D

TTI-INT
28-06-2006, 02:14 PM
We lay with me softly kissing her for while until I could feel my cock start to soften. Believe it or not it took a while the pleasure and stimulation had kept it hard. I slowly raised my body of her easing it out. It was sticky and slimy, I looked down, my cock and her pussy were covered with a bit of blood, cum and general stickyness.. Susan was in a dream like state, I think a bit shocked by the ferocity of my pounding. I gently lifted her out of the bed and took her to the shower.

Under the water we stood, she was smiling at me, and we kissed softly. I gently soaped her body, paying close attention to her pussy, washing and kissing as I went. By the time I got to her she was awake and smiling we kissed hot and passionately, susans hand went straight to my cock that was now hard again. She stroked it as we kissed. The water in the shower was getting cold though so. I towelled her off and we went back to bed. She looked so good standing naked and wet in that bathroom. perfect teenage body and the look of a girl that had just become a woman.

I wanted to fuck her a second time so badly, but looking at the pussy in the shower, I knew she would be too sore for another entrance. So we just kissed and talked, I told her I didn’t want my daughter Mel to find out about this and she was happy to keep it a secret. She told me how much she had fantasised and waited for this moment. I told her the first time would hurt but it gets better after that, she said it felt good but really hurt at the same time. she said as i was inside her her body felt she was inside out. She said the feeling of me licking her was amazing too good to believe

We slept my hard cock pressing into her. Early in the morning I got up to work and susan went to the couch so no one would know. We kissed softly and I left, Horny waiting for our next encounter.

Myo_Swee
28-06-2006, 02:45 PM
Nice Story...Keep up the good wirk man;)

ldy_hanger
28-06-2006, 04:50 PM
:D Looking forward for the next posting...... :D

Sinful Man
29-06-2006, 02:13 PM
My point for u...........

shiokmc
29-06-2006, 05:37 PM
..........Horny waiting for our next encounter.
trust me bro, so are WE :D

awaiting your next Updates

Dm_ass
29-06-2006, 05:39 PM
hey mate,

u haven't told us the picture that u have shown is Susan or Mel....let's us know leh....

seowqj
30-06-2006, 04:11 AM
camping here too :D

TTI-INT
30-06-2006, 11:05 AM
I took a week for me to finally get another shot at Susan. Funny because she suddenly was spending much more time with Mel, like every afternoon. But unfortunately she could not stay the night, her mum was very strict and when she cam over there was no way we could do anything with Mel around. In fact it was driving us both crazy, sometimes when Mel left the room we sneaked a kiss, and we were emailing each other on hotmail constantly naughty emails. Sometimes just looking at her in her school uniform gave me a raging hard on..

She wanted it bad too. She emailed me how wet she got when I was around.. we were both so dam hot, but could do nothing, to much work commitments for me and Mel was always there.

The week went by and nothing, but on Saturday afternoon I got home and Mel and Susan were giggling and playing around. They had been shopping and were laughing about how sexy they would look in what they had purchased. Mel blushed when I walked in as any daughter would do before her father. Susan just looked at me with those sexy eyes. Mel said “We just brought some clothes, but we don’t think Susans mum would approve”

“Oh why is that” I asked back.

Mel brushed again, but is was uncomfortable for both of us so I just gave Susan a wink and went to get changed. Passing the Kitchen I noticed that Mel had not done the shopping for food I had asked.

“Mel why no shop!!” I said angrily.

“Ah forget” mel replied. “Ill go now” and then she followed.. “Is it ok if Susan stays here. Her mum is picking her up soon”

“sure” i said thinking please yes!!!!!

I heard the door shut as Mel left. I was just dressed in my shorts nothing else I walked out looking for Susan. Oh I thought, not in the kitchen or.. where is she.. ahh bathroom door shut. I knocked once and opened.

“Hey”, Susan said. She was wearing a sexy little pair of stripy panties and a white singlet. My cock hardened. And I could not believe when she asked. “Hey you want to take a photo”

“Hell yea” I replied

We had talked about naughty photos on the email.. but this was unexpected. I knew we did not have much time but I rushed into the bedroom and grabbed the camera..

TTI-INT
30-06-2006, 11:09 AM
hey mate,

u haven't told us the picture that u have shown is Susan or Mel....let's us know leh....
soory no chance I would post a photo of my daughter on here.. susan in the middle..

and here is her sexy arse.. notice the perfect little gap between her legs MMMMmmmm

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j234/yopuli/susansarseinpanties.jpg

krime8
30-06-2006, 11:24 AM
you are soooooo lucky.... just play it safe ok? Enjoy! :)

sbfpolis
30-06-2006, 11:51 AM
soory no chance I would post a photo of my daughter on here.. susan in the middle..

and here is her sexy arse.. notice the perfect little gap between her legs MMMMmmmm

The girl in the middle (pic in Page 2) is delicious. You lucky fella!:D

RaymndTan
30-06-2006, 01:28 PM

Nice ass ! This is like Christina Aguirela's type of ass !

hansolo712
30-06-2006, 02:51 PM
Nice ass ! This is like Christina Aguirela's type of ass !

Thread starter.. great story you're sharing and how lucky you are.. look at the ass. BUT think should censor the face of the gal..u dun know what sort of people are here.. if one of her relatives??

So urge you to be nice to someone who gave u her virginity..

Chinki
30-06-2006, 03:12 PM
HAHA...great story bro, anyways, turns out I was right after all and Susan IS the asian chick in the middle tho I guess I was wrong about Mel being the one on the left of her...hehe...good on ya mate!

Sinful Man
30-06-2006, 04:03 PM
Can't wait to read more.....more....more......

snipdyper
02-07-2006, 04:42 PM
nice story... u r making every1 here hard

asdfghjkl
02-07-2006, 05:28 PM
got hard meh.. i only got wet ler.. kekeke :D

TTI-INT
03-07-2006, 08:22 AM
What a perfect arse she has, as you can see my camera does not lie she gently pulled up her singlet and wiggled it. I love the little gap that some girls have between their legs. Some girls legs just join up but this girl had a perfect u shape.. He he MY COCK was so hard I put the camera down and grabbed her.

Susan jumped with surprise. Hadn’t expected my sudden movement. She could feel hard cock pushing against those cute panties.

We were standing Susan facing the mirror me behind her, I had my arms around her kissing her neck. My hand pushed her singlet up further and I began to fondle her tits. My other hand pushed into her panties and I began sliding my finger into her.. Already wet pussy. Susan moaned as I pushed my finger inside her slipping it in and then up to her clitty, She reached around and grabbed my cock through my shorts and started jerking. Oh yes I whispered in her ear. She was looking in the mirror, watching my strong hands all working her tits and pussy.

Within seconds she was coming “nighug eelll uhhhhhhh” she squealed as my fingers did their magic work. Susan smiled with a happy dazed look in her eyes. She went to turn to kiss me, but instead I bent her forward on my hands eased down those pretty little panties. Then I pushed my shorts down. OH how nice this little arse in front of me looked. Susan looking in the mirror had a worried look on her face. I think she thought I was going to fuck her arse.. (Not yet Bao Bie).

I slipped my finger into her from behind. Susans eyes flickered with delight as she realised I could fuck her pussy from back there. MY cock was huge and hard, she was wet. I began to rub my cock head up and down her slit. Inching it in the tiniest bit and then out. I didn’t want to hurt her this time, I wanted her to really enjoy. She moaned softly as slowly, bit by bit I worked my penis n and out until I was fully inside.

I stood motionless for a second, “How does it feel”

“Big, a bit sore but not like last time” she replied

“You like it?”

“Oh Yea, I love it she said”

But as she said it the front door bell went..

shiokmc
03-07-2006, 09:44 AM

nice arse !!! my fav kind too ......... you lucky bastard:D

Exciter101
03-07-2006, 10:10 AM

That is one firm tight arse man !!!!

TTI-INT
04-07-2006, 10:42 AM
“That’s going to be my mother” Susan said panicked.
I didn’t know what to do I knew her mum was a hard arse even though Id never met her. And if she knew I had my big fat cock jammed in her young daughters fresh tight pussy, I think she would find a way to have me punished… But I was so hot and horny I couldn’t stop, Susan was ready to stop, but I wasn’t going to, I began to thrust slowly but forcefully into her. It felt so good, In the mirror I could see Susan’s eyes roling as although she was in fear of her mum the pleasure of my cock was getting to her. I held her hips and kept my slow drilling, and yes this hot teenage babe started to come. Her first Vaginal orgasm was sensational. I felt her pussy walls tighten hard around my cock. Ever muscle seemed to be stroking it. I thrusted harder.. Really I couldn’t hold on. As Susan moaned with pleasure I started to come hard. It was beautiful. I dumped a huge load into her.

Bang Bang bang!! The knocking on the door was loud. Susan panting and sweaty looked at me in the mirror. “I have to go”

“I know” I replied.

I gentaly slipped my arching cock out. It was still hard, a mix of my come and hers dripped from her pussy, as she quickly stood up a huge wad dribbled out. Landing in the crutch of her panties. Susan didn’t notice and just pulled them up. I pulled her towards me and kissed her. Then she broke off.. “MY mum lah”

“Yea” I said.

I picked up my shorts and put them on and stupidly went to the front door. I think about it now, fuck I should have been smarter, but I felt so good after cumming I just lost my head. When I opened the door a clearly angry Susan’s mother awaited me. She would have been late thirties, short about 5.3” but looking like a very hot older girl, certainly no da ma. The fury on her face when she saw me standing there near naked was… well you know.

“Yes” I said indignant

“Where my daughter” She was fully PRC no mistaking that.

“Who” I said thinking on my feet.

“Susan” She shrieked, looking past me.

“Oh!” I replied “Susan is not here, she went shopping with my daughter” and then I added “I have been working late shift, you woke me up”

Susan’s mum face softened, “Sorry sory” she said, but just then Susan walked out, she had heard our exchange so she played along,

“No I am here” she said.

I looked around pretending to be surprised, “What the??”

“Sorry I have been in Mel’s room waiting for my mother, I didn’t mean to wake you”

Susans mum looked angry at Susan, “why you not call early” and then to me, “Sorry to bother you” as she said this I noticed that she was looking at my body and also glancing at the bludge left in my shorts from my semi rigid cock.

“That’s OK” I smiled at her, Susan who had also noticed her mums gaze got angry. She walked out, smiling back at me, but angry with her mum. I could smell my come and her come all over her body. I wondered if her mum could. I knew her panties would be soaked and still full of the slippery mix. I bet it was squeltching as she walked. her mum would smell it for sure, and it turned me on..

They left and I couldn’t help but fantisise about being in bed with the both of them…

seowqj
04-07-2006, 01:45 PM
what happen then???

ldy_hanger
04-07-2006, 02:18 PM
Bro TTI-INT... please carry on..... :D

2nutsN1stic
04-07-2006, 04:40 PM
Did u managed to bag the both of them? Any pix of her mum? :D

Horsepower
04-07-2006, 05:37 PM
Tarma from Mother and Daughter akan datang ....? :)

GreenBull
04-07-2006, 06:04 PM
nice story!

i have a feeling he's gonna continue telling us how he got to tarma with both susan and her mother!:o

shiokmc
04-07-2006, 09:18 PM
....couldn’t help but fantisise about being in bed with the both of them…
:D awaiting nxt part brudder !

CHECKMATE2X
05-07-2006, 12:12 PM
U one luck devil. Camping here, wating 4 next segment. Pls hurry a bit.

TTI-INT
07-07-2006, 02:59 PM
The next day was Sunday. I woke early to someone banging on the door.. “yea yea coming”. It was susan and her mother, she had gotten up early explaining to her mother that she had lots of homework to catch up on and Mel and her had planned and early day. Her mother had said no problem and decided to come to drop her off. I was in only shorts again, full tent post for the morning. I opened the door and smiled at both of them.

Susan was clearly angry with her mum for coming along, but I had no doubt why she had. Susans mums eyes went straight to my cock her eyes went wide as she noted the large buldge. Susan noticed her mum staring “Ok, I’m here now, you can go la” she scolded.

I couldn’t help myself and chipped in “Seems a pity to go straight away, you want a tea or kafai”

Susan’s mouth dropped. She looked at me with fury in her eyes. I continued “You never said your name, I’m _______” (Like I am going to tell you my name).

“Bonnie” susans mum said, and they both walked in.

I couldn’t help myself as I ushered them into the kitchen. I had been fantasising about them all night and now here they both were in the kitchen. Unfortunately I couldn’t hide my cock either, it was hard as hell and trying to bust out of my shorts. I decided to just let it be out there. They sat at the table and I put the water on, then stood in the door way my arms holding the top of the door, my muscly body exposed to them both, my cock standing hard in my shorts. It was obvious, but no one said a word. In the end I had to say something to relax the situation.

“So what you doing today susan, study with Mel?”

“Yea, she not up yet” Susan replied.

I was feeling so horny but naughty as well “Yea, she so lazy, I’ll get her up for you, and, I better put more clothes on” I smiled and left them in the kitchen.

When I got to my room I shut the door and stroked my cock madly. Holy fuck!!! The end was glistening with precum. I pumped it for a a bit longer until I could feel my cum and then stopped.. HMMM building up a huge load for Susan I thought.. Hehe..

I dressed quickly, got Mel up and we sat down and had cha. Bonnie was married, but her husband, Susan’s dad spent most of the year back in Guangzhou. She didn’t have that many contacts here and I could tell she was lonely and horny. The perfect mix. Susan was clearly pissed that her mum was getting along well with me. We chatted for a while longer and then Bonnie left. I walked her to the door and as she was about to leave I held her hand.. It was an electric feeling. My cock arched again. We seemed stopped for a few seconds and then she left. I walked back in the house. Mel giggled..

“I think Susans mum likes you”

Susan with a little bit of fury replied “No way, she like that with everyone, dont worry” I smiled at them both and said nothing.

We chatted for a bit and Mel got up to go to the toilet.. as soon as she left the room I pounced on Susan, we kissed hard and I whispered in her ear, “Don’t worry I am not interested in your mum, only you” she smiled and kissed me hard. I squeezed her breast. Then the toilet flushed and we quickly went back to our seats. After a bit more chat I decided to go for a run leaving the girls to study..

ldy_hanger
07-07-2006, 03:31 PM
Hello. Bro TTI-INT.... looking forward for your next posting.

have a great weekend :)

TTI-INT
07-07-2006, 03:45 PM
When I got back Mel and Susan were studying with another girl, Bettie, Bettie is Vietnamese, hot little body and a naughty charm that makes her seem older than Mel and Susan, but in fact she is younger, I am not sure how much, maybe more than a year and that possibly even means jail for the guy that, well you know..

I chatted to the girls for a while. It was around lunch, so I suggested that the girls go down and get some food. I gave Mel some money, she offered to take the other two but they both declined, saying to stay at the house. Dam I thought, at least why cant bettie go with her, give me some time for Susan. I said I am going to take a shower, as Mel was leaving.

I took off my clothes and turned on the water, as I did the door opened. It was Susan. She carefully shut the door and jumped forward, removing her clothes as she did. She walked straight past me and opened the window slightly, The way my apartment is means that the angle of the bathroom window looks across to Mels room. Usually Mel keeps her blind shut, but Susan had opened it a bit, she whispered in my ear, “Bettie is in Mel’s room getting changed, as long as she is there we can play round”. Susan clever girl that she is had let Bettie try on some of Mel’s clothes. Well she was doing that we kissed carefully looking across at Bettie to make sure she didn’t come out off the room.

My hands were all over Susan’s hot body, I kissed down her, slipping two fingers into her wet pussy. She moaned softly as I dropped to the floor, all the while she looked out the window as I licked and fingered her dripping cunt. It didn’t take long for her to start bucking and coming. I giggled as I kept licking her, until she could take no more. She bent forward and pushed me away.. “Oh fuck me now” she stuttered.

But I wanted her to taste my come, it was about time. I stood up, “my turn to keep watch, your time to learn how to suck” I whispered in her ear. Susan is so ready for anything, she smiled at me and dropped to her knees. I looked out the window.. HOLY FUCK!!! Bettie was standing naked in front of Mel’s mirror, looking at her body. Susan had started to suck but like all girls the first time she had no idea. Usually I would take the time to teach her, but I was enjoying watching bettie too much. So I just said “Susan you just suck hard and let me move your head.”

I watched Intently as Bettie put on one of mels yellow bikini tops combined with her shorts. OMG I held Susans head steadily fucking her mouth. Bettie took off her clothes again and stood in front of the mirror, this time touching herself, her nipples anyway.. I could not hold any longer I started to come, waves after wave of my seed flooded into Susan’s mouth, she gagged and tried to pull away, but I held her there until I was empty. I slid the window shut and looked down. Susan had tears in her eyes, I didn’t realise I had been so rough. “Sorry” I apologised. I grabed mouth was and gave her some, “Here for the taste.

Susan said after she gargled “its ok”, some of her friends had told her that’s what BJ was like. We giggled and kissed. Susan laughed, "You got so much I thought you were never going to stop" "Yesterday you fill my panties, today you fill my mouth" I kissed her again.. god she was hot..

Then knowing that Mel would be home soon susan left me alone in the bathroom. Sneakily I slipped the window open, but Bettie had left Mels room..

Photo of Bettie below :)

TTI-INT
07-07-2006, 03:47 PM
http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j234/yopuli/bettiesex.jpg

ldy_hanger
07-07-2006, 03:54 PM

Oh my.......... what a hot looking sweet babe.

Thank you once again for the posting and the hot pics, Bro TTI-INT :)

Have a great weekend

Offspring
07-07-2006, 04:35 PM
GOD! What a SYT! Slurppppppppppppppppp :p

Tenrang
07-07-2006, 05:12 PM
Very good story.
Just wondering how young the girls are (AGE). Camping here for more stories.
Keep it up.

Cheers

amir4812
08-07-2006, 05:35 PM
One lucky son of a gun,looks like it aint gonna be the mom who will be binked first but my bet is on bettie.Any takers??

V.I.P
08-07-2006, 07:31 PM
Really nice story.Please keep it coming.Thank you.:D

peacock
09-07-2006, 12:35 PM
i love ur story ~~ =p

Dm_ass
09-07-2006, 06:37 PM
Good work, Mate. Keep it coming...esp with the pics...:p

killer_pussy
09-07-2006, 11:18 PM
Keep it up... very interesting story with a new twist to it!

Maveric
10-07-2006, 12:14 AM
Keep the bonkings coming!!! Brother.......

joeleau
10-07-2006, 12:26 AM
Where is my tents...... UP You Bro..... Nice job:D

DumbAss
10-07-2006, 12:26 AM
Bro TTI-INT,
Great stuffs you have here. Keep it up and I will be waiting patiently for your next SAGA!
Really appreciates your stories. Very nice.

best123
10-07-2006, 01:35 AM
good stuff bro!

siamparagon69
10-07-2006, 02:01 AM
Nice story. Keep the story coming....

ralphael
10-07-2006, 04:52 AM
I am staying here for Good!! a great Camp Site, More please Bro!!

seowqj
10-07-2006, 10:08 AM

i'm just curious. How do you get the top view of bettie???

TTI-INT
10-07-2006, 11:07 AM
she took it :)

the story is on the way...

shiokmc
10-07-2006, 04:23 PM
Photo of Bettie below
:eek: fuck ! another syt in your lair? lucky bastard

akusuka_susumu
11-07-2006, 01:38 AM
damn good story...

another camper reporting... :D :D

seowqj
11-07-2006, 12:57 PM
she took it :)

the story is on the way...

w00t.. continue with the story :D

faith
20-07-2006, 12:39 AM
bro plz continue ... waiting still.. thank U

CHECKMATE2X
21-07-2006, 07:33 PM
Allo, Allo, r u still there Bro. Pls don't keep us waiting.:o

Siong2
21-07-2006, 07:46 PM
Recently lesser and lesser stories to read ler.... :(

zl1983
22-07-2006, 10:53 AM
more pls..:D

asdfghjkl
22-07-2006, 11:27 AM
some school girls especially those in upper secondary and jc level are really chio bu.. :p

hitler
22-07-2006, 02:24 PM
some school girls especially those in upper secondary and jc level are really chio bu.. :p
http://sggirlsmirror3.j37.com/sggirlsphotos/17/7/2/sgGirls.com_-_00158629.jpg

skirt oso short

http://sggirlsmirror3.j37.com/sggirlsphotos/2/1/5/sgGirls.com_-_00139006.jpg

asdfghjkl
22-07-2006, 02:47 PM
kekeke.. u know me best.. :p