PDA

View Full Version : Maggie

samlee8
27-05-2006, 12:15 AM
I was working out on one of the machine in the condo's gym when she came through the door … "Oopps … I didn't know there would be anyone at this time …" her voice was sweet … much younger than her look – not that she was old … probably around 24/25 – "Its OK … I can't work on all the machines at once anyway …" I smiled as I gestures a polite "feel free to use them" sign … or me … I knew immediately that I would be in an eyes-feast to hang around … she smiled back and stood facing the mirror, back to me … her dealy curves clad in that blue aerobic suit … low cut on the top and high cut below on both sides … she wore a pink tank top beneath the suit, but still more than half of her majestic bosoms were in clear view … I supposed she was not wearing a bra …

my cock twitched to the thought … I could see her in the mirror reflextion … she started to do some warm ups … stretching and bending … wwwwwaaaaaooooooo … when she stood with legs apart and bent her upper torso into a horizontal position with her hands flapping liked wings … I could see from the reflection … her dangling breasts … fefinitely no bra … my cock twitched again … and her cleavage was so tight … and deeeeeeeep … then she bent backwards … and her solid firm breasts stood pointing to the sky … putting Mt. Evereat to shame … I remained seated on the leg pressers … actually, I had a problem to get up and walk with the raging hardon between my legs … the she put her legs tight together and straight … and bent down to touch her toes … wwwhhhhooooo … wwwwwooooooaaaaaaaaa … the back of her suit was drawn tight over her ass and spine as she stretched forward … the suit clad tightly over her pink tight shorts … showing the shape of her ass … round … firm … delicious … for doggie-fuck … I strained my eyes to zoom in on her pussy … the utlines of her pussy lips … fucking chio …

I restrained myself to rush behind her and screw her brains out … enough of warm-ups … she turned and released her brown-highlighted hair … gave it a fling that sent my head spinned into space … bundled up and climbed onto the exercise bike … oh man … how I wished to be the bike seat under her … having her shapely legs straddled over me … riding me … ooooooo … I was getting hard … she climbed onto the exercise bike and started paddling … her heavy boobs heaved up and down rhythmically … taking control of my sight … feeling my eyes … feeling my cock … I warned myself to concentrate on my own workout to ease the raging hard-on … before she found out what a lecherous jerk I am … but my eyes remained feasted on her "stepping" ass cheeks … up down up down up down up down up down up down up down up down up down up down up down up down up down up down on the bike seat as she paddled … I imagined my cock cramped between those cheeks … feeling her crushing my rod … milking me … she was going at a very high speed … and soon she bent over the handles … and started crunching her stomach muscles … I could see down the front of her top, in the mirror reflection, her heavy mambo jumbo doing cha cha through the low cut … even through the tight clad of her tank and suit … I could see her nipples poking … hardening … and she looked so sexy with her sweat forming on her forehead and dripped off from her chin … I told myself to stop starring … and not to be obvious about feasting on her with my rapping eyes, I took one more look at those gorgous jugglingmelons and the gentle swell of her pussy on the bike seat and went to the other corner of the gym … kidding myself to be a gentleman …

samlee8
27-05-2006, 12:20 AM
I was doing some other work out … not a clue of what the fuck I was doing … the image of her riding my cock with the sweet ass kept haunting me … Then I felt a tap on my shoulder … turned and saw her standing in less than a foot from me … I lowered my hands with the towel to conceal my rage … she did not seem to notice … "Hey … I saw you doing the leg … leg machine there earlier … could you show me how to use it …" I could not believe my ears … "suuu … sure of cock … of course I mean … hhmmmnnn …" I left my tongue on the leg machine lifting weights … "are you OK … I called you … but you seemed to be thinking about something …" – yah … thinking of you riding my cock – "nah … just some personal stuffs … come … let me show you how it works …" I gathered up my thoughts and walked towards the exercise machine … "By the way … I am Maggie …" "Oh hi … I am Joe …"

She walked over to the leg machine and adjusted the weights … after I did a brief explanation and a demo … with my fucking cock pressed on the bench … then she laid on her stomach on the bench … and I stood behind her, watching that incredible ass straining against the machine … the ass cheeks clenching tightly to pull up the weights … and they shivered slightly when she controlled to lower the weights slowly … ALL BLOOD rushed to my cock … I knew that the blood pressure built below would burst through my nose … still … dear Maggie was taking her own sweet time to work her ass … I mean her leg muscles … I did not notice that she was looking at me starring at her ass from the mirror reflection … suddenly, "so … you have a nice view from there …" she asked in a sensual tone …I literally jumped and was ashamed of being caught red-handed … "hhhmmmnnnnn …" … "never mind, it feels good to know that someone is attracted to you …" and she turned around and gave a sexy seductive grin … CHIO! "So … you liked to be watched …"

I played along … "yah … I mean … who's not … if they look good …" she climbed up from the bench as she spoke … we moved on to the next machine … which you sit on the bench and pulled on a handle vertically to raise weights … Maggie set the weights and started to pull the handle down … I stood next to her and watched her breasts expanding and crushing as she raised and lowered her arms against the weights … they heaved seductively in her tight suit … by then my cock had bulged up I was sure that there was no way to hide my bulge … and I noticed that she stole glances on my bulged crotch and I could hear her swallowing as she breathed … her nipples were clearly visible with tremendous hardness … they stuck out liked two finger-tips straining to poke through the costume … in a harsh tone … "could you help me with this …" she signalled me to her back and asked me to help guiding her arms' lifting … I put my hands on her arms and assisted her with the weights … slowly … slowly … my eyes drifted to between her heavy duty knockers … forming a deep valley … luring me to lap my tongue all over … or flick my raging cock through … Maggie moaned with her exercise … which made my cock even harder … after some tome, she released the weights and leaned back … "OH … so tiring on the shoulders and arms … would you mind massaging me a little … handsome …" I started with her shoulders and caressed along her upper arms … her complexion was good … sticky with sweat … lean … and she leaned back onto my bulged crotch … she rotated her head a little … massaging my hard on with her head … it felt good … and my fingers inched lower onto her breasts … her nipples were already hard and straining poking through her tank top and suit …

AD69
27-05-2006, 12:36 AM
Another good story to read...please continue. :)

big dick
27-05-2006, 02:17 AM
yup.. bro.. pls carry on.. pitching my tent now.. oops.. need to buy more popcorn...:D

Night Devil
27-05-2006, 04:53 AM
nice story bro.. up you...:)

BodyHeat
27-05-2006, 09:42 AM
Nice story. plsss carry on :p

nuclearkid
27-05-2006, 10:08 AM
Looks like our dear bro samlee needs a hand. I have lots of hands! :)
----

Her nipples were already hard and straining poking through her tank top and suit. I wrapped my fingers around her boobs, feeling their weights, massaging them.

"Hmmm… so good." She shut her eyes and moaned, still rubbing her neck on my bulged crotch. I slipped my hands into her suit and into her tank top. She quivered at my hands on her naked breasts. No bra and I went straight for her nipples tuning them to full erection, pinching. Maggie reached her hands backwards to search for my cock. Not difficult to find, giving the size that he had grown into and she started tracing and nibbling my cock through my shorts.

When she had her fingers wrapped on my cock, I humped and fucked her hands dryly. This seemed to work an extreme effect on her. She turned and faced my cock, pulled my shorts and underwear down to my knees. My cock sprang and she immediately engulfed my entire length into her mouth. No licking, no lapping. In one sucking motion, she sank her sensual lips all the way down to my cock base. I felt my cock cruising through her cavity, her tongue caressing his underside, and her hands were kneading my balls. I put my one hand on her shoulder and the other on her head. She wrapped one hand behind my ass and pushed me more into her sucking mouth.

Her suction intensified as I rocked my ass to fuck her mouth. What a sensation! She just left her tongue flat for my cock to slide in and out. Her lips clenched tight around my thickness and she would suck hard on my withdrawal. Her head started to bob faster. I fucked harder. My hand slipped lower to cup her breast. She pulled her tank top lower to expose her bosoms. I slipped the aerobic suit strap aside and pinched her naked nipple, twist and she "aaaarrrrrgggggghhhhhhhh".

Breathing onto my cock, her warm breathes steamed my cock. Gradually, she slipped off the bench and sat on the carpeted floor. Her head leaned back onto the bench. I moved around and straddled over her face and bent slightly forward to grab her big tits. Her face was tilted upwards that it was almost lying on the bench. My cock, hard as a lead pipe, plunged directly into her mouth, fucking her tight throat and I was able to fondle her breasts in the bent position. Her hands were on my ass, pulling me down, sucking more and harder on my cock as I rammed the fuck rod into her cunt-liked-mouth.

When my cock was completely out of her mouth, her tongue lapped wildly on my cock head and as I plunged him down and into her mouth, her lips sealed tight and she sucked hard liked she was ready to suck my cock head off. I felt my load building up pretty soon with her rough blowjob. I clenched her two dangling big busty chio breasts in my fists till their flesh and nipples bulged out between my fingers. Holding, squeezing them as support, I fucked her mouth liked fucking a pussy. It seemed to excite her more. Her grab on my ass cheeks tightened and she opened her mouth wider, urging me to fuck directly her THROAT. I fucked and pumped and plunged and rammed. And with a low groan, I shot my load into her mouth. I plunged my cock all the way until I felt her tight throat clenching my cock head and released. The jism filled her throat almost immediately and Maggie choke on the excess when she could not swallow in time.

I pulled my cock up a little, but she pulled my ass down and stuffed my cock into her throat again for the next load. Fucking chio Mag, she liked cum filling down her throat and choked on it. One more heavy load and she released her grasp. I pulled up a little so that my cock head rested on her tongue and she lapped on my pee-hole as she sucked more cum out of my throbbing cock. She literally sucked on my cock liked a thick straw for more cum. When I finally stopped, I pulled out my softening cock and looked at her CFM chio face.

nuclearkid
27-05-2006, 10:16 AM
She grinned, "I want you to get hard again 'cos I need your cock here." Her words were muffled, but I knew what she said. Then she opened her mouth to show me the pool of my cum still rolling on her. She dipped four fingers into the pool, coating them with my thick gooey cum and she wiped it on her crotch,. smearing it all over her aerobic suit in the labia area. Her fingers pressed hard until her pussy lips imprint shown and I could easily make up the snatch. She took more cum from her mouth and wiped it along the snatch. I did not need to look down on myself. I could feel my cock rising to the fucking steamy show.

Maggie had her other hand around my growing cock, cum coated expanding cock and she inserted the cum-coated fingers into her mouth. My cock grew another inch.

"Yes, baby. Get hard and fuck me." I held my cock aiming to her beautiful face. She grinned and lowered her head, taking my cock into her mouth. This time, she did not suck. She lapped her tongue all around my shaft, darting her rapid-firing tongue on my cock head as she breathed warm air on him. Then she licked the underside wet, sweeping her tongue left and right liked slapping my cock awake. My cock revived in record time and she opened her mouth wide and sucked on his head, bathing the cock head wet and slippery with her saliva.

When she pooped the head back out, he was shiny with her saliva and ready to conguer!!! Maggie lied flat on the bench. I bent down to kiss her breasts. Left one and my hand fumbled with the right one. They are so, so fucking BIG. HUGE. ENORMOUS. My hand could not even cup it in full. It must be at least 40 fucking inches HUGE. I pressed on it as if I was squeezing an orange for its juice and I chewed on her nipple, rolling its hardness between my teeth. Maggie squirmed and shivered in excitement under me. Her moaning "Aarrrgghh!! Oooohhh!" filled the room.

I grabbed her breast tight and felt her trembling beneath. Fucking chio Mag, she slurped her tongue around my ear and rimmed my ear lobe. Her tongue snaked into my ear and tongue-fucked my ear. I tiger-clawed her big boob and twisted it, deforming it. I lapped my tongue all over her breasts and cleavage and I squeezed both her big boobs together, crushing my tongue in between and lapped her valley.

Maggie was in total sextifaction. She kept moaning and groaning. I kept lapping and licking. My hand moved lower and pressed my fingers against her crotch, still clad in her aerobic suit but was all wet and the scent of her sex filled the room. I ran my fingers along her covered snatch and I occasionally ploughed along it hard and swift. Then slowly but forcefully, Maggie hugged me real tight, pressing my head into her bosoms and she kept gyrating her hips to my adventurous fingers.

Without any warning, she straightened her legs and tightened them around my fingers. I felt a sudden more wetness at her snatch. I broke free reluctantly from her boobs and looked up. Dear Mag shut her eyes and a sex-tifying smile stretched across her sweet angelic face . I did not wait for her orgasm to subside. I squeezed my fingers into her shorts along her shapely thigh. Tight as they were, I managed to reach in and feel her naked cunt. I pushed the shorts and aerobic suit aside. The shorts started to rip on the outer side of the thigh. It could be rather uncomfortable for Maggie from the tightness around her thigh, but my fingers proved to be worth it.

I inserted two fingers into her snatch and started pumping in and out. Maggie squirmed and squirmed and squirmed. Her body wriggled liked a fucked worm and I smiled down on her totally CFM look as I watched her shut and opened her beautiful eyes under the effect of my finger-fucking. It always makes you feel good to stare at their faces for the effects you are doing them. Either with your fingers, tongue or your cock. Maggie stared back at me but she was speechless except panting, moaning and groaning . I fingered her to another orgasm and still I kept pumping. If it was not for the tight shorts, I would have inserted three or even four fingers up her fucking wet and chio pussy.

nuclearkid
27-05-2006, 10:17 AM
"NO. No. No more fingers. Fuck me. Pllleeaaaseeee. Fuck me." Maggie struggled to stand up. I let her off. She stood and hurried to the door. She turned the knob and locked the gym's only entrance from inside. Anyone coming will have to go all the way back to the security post for the keys, that will give us sometime to dress up when we would hear the footstep outside. She rushed back and pushed me lying flat on the carpet. As quick as if the suit was on fire, Maggie got rid of her dressing and straddled me. She guided my hard and ready cock into her dripping wet cunt and sank her ass all the way down, burying my cock deeeeeeeep in her flaming pussy.

"Arrrgghhh!!" An immediate sigh of shiokness escaped her wonderful lips. Her cunt was TIGHT, gripping my cock liked biting. If she was not so wet, she would be crying lihed a pig slaughtered . Maggie sat on my groin and gyrated her hips, grinding my hard cock with her pussy liked a sharpener . I also gyrated my hips in the opposite direction . she gave me an appreciation smile and rested her hands on my chest . she gradually pulled herself upwards, her cunt lips bit on my engorged cock and I thought they were peeling my cock skin away as she puled up . fucking TIGHT TIGHT TIGHT!!! Her face was sort of crunched into her nose . eyes shut tight . and a tear rolled in her eyes . she clenched her teeth tight . then biting on her lower lips as her cunt lips expanded around my mushroom cock head . I jerked a little and she quivered . her eyes opened . flared with pure lust and determination, she sank her cunt down on my cock again . my cock cruised through her wetness . bathing in her cum juice . once her ass touched my groin, she pulled up . and when my cock head reached between her cunt lips, she plunged . again . again . again . up . down . up . down . up . down . several times and her vaginal got used to my penetration . and Maggie sped up her rise and fall . my hands were already oon her big boobs . doing all kinds of massaging . deforming . twisting . distorting . pinching . crushing . she just seemed to love more and more when her big breasts got tortured . maybe that's how they get so big . from the gushing of her cum flow, I knew she had cummmmmed again . it made her vaginal more slippery for my cock . when Maggie got weaker squatting high and low, I pulled her down . crushing her breasts on my chest . I jerked my ass forward . and my cock twitched in her cunt . slowly pumping in short strokes . caressing her cunt walls with the engorged veined contour of my meat batter ram . I held her tight and gyrated my hips . screwing my cock in and out in small and slow motion . Maggie panted and breathed hard into my ear .

I pushed her body up and pulled out my cock . I flipped her body around and asked her rest her hands on the bench . Maggie immediately understood and grinned . she put her hands on the bench, stood up and arched her ass upwards . I stood behind her and positioned my cock at her snatch . I held he small waist and pulled back . "ARGH!" my cock rammed into her with no mercy . right away, I started pounding . harder after each stroke . she just kept moaning and pushed her butt back . slamming against my balls . I leaned forward and cupped her breasts from below. taking a glance in the mirror, I saw myself mounting her in standing doggie fashion . her big 40" breasts dangled freely in my grasp . I asked Maggie to look in the mirror . looked at how I pounded my cock in and out of her from behind . she watched and started to screamed out her excitement . "YES . YES . FUCK me . ohhhhhhhhh fuck .. yesssssssss . fuck me bad ... fuckkkkkkkkkkk meeeeeee."

I pulled on her breasts as I thrust forward . she pushed her ass back in unison . taking more of my cock with each shove . "YES !!! " and she lowered herself till my hands and her breasts were crushed on the bench . and her ass was higher . I released my hands on her breasts and bent her lower over the bench and I started my cock-piling routine . plunging into her . to her depth . and withdrew completely . and plunged . she grabbed onto the bench legs tightly as I shoved my cock deeeeeeeeep and deeeeeeeeeeeeeeper into her snatch . time to change pos . and I flipped her onto her back on the floor . she cummmmed so many times till she was liked a rag doll . completely at my mercy to fuck as I liked . I spread her legs and shoved my still hard cock in . no resistance at all . all wet and slippery . I rammed my cock in and out . Maggie stretched out her hands to hug my neck . her body coiled up liked shrimp . I draped her legs over my shoulders and stuffed my hands underneath her waist . and I rocked her swining in the air while my cock continued to pound into her flooding cunt . her cum had already overflown and wet the carpet . I gave no shit and continued ramming my lead pipe into her . Maggie let go of my neck and fell back to the floor . I pulled her legs together in front of me and began to rapid firing my cock in short burst into her sore pussy.

I knew my load was coming, this fast and short strokes would make me cum even faster . I always believe that when it is time to cum, CUM! With several short burst of fire, I spread her legs and climbed to straddle her stomach. I pressed her breasts together and shoved my cock between the busty walls, fucking her cleavage, they were just too fucking big to be ignore . I would never forget myself if I had not fucked her fucking huge melons of lust. Besides, I knew she liked them to be fucked. She cupped her hands on mine, squeezing her boobs even tighter and her tongue stuck out, trying to lick my cock head when her protruded from between her bosoms. I spit onto her breasts to make it wetter and smoother than just the sweat.

With her hands cupping her own breasts for me to fuck, my hands were free to roam around, I pinched her nipples and slapped her big boobs and I arched back, shoving my cock deeeeeeeper into her cleavage and I leaned backward to finger her cunt. Three, THREE fucking fingers ploughing in and out of her pussy taking Maggie to new heights of sexual pleasure. Her moans and groans were too much for me. In an upthrust when my cock reached her chin, I exploded my first load. It went directly onto her nose and lips. Maggie grinned and crushed her breasts tighter. My second load spurted in her cleavage and the passage became more slippery. I continued finger-fucking her to her own orgasm as my cock spurted my sperm over her face, neck and bosoms. Maggie lapped up whatever cum her tongue could reach and swallowed. She had released her breasts and was smearing my cum all over her bosoms.

When I finally stopped cumming, I withdrew my fingers and wiped on her soft but totally messed pubic hair. I stood up and sat on the bench. Maggie crawled near and knelt between my legs. She gave me one last just-fucked grin and lusty smile and bent down to lick my cock dry, slurping and lapping along my shaft, tickling the cock head and swallowing him completely in her mouth for a saliva bath.

We rested for a while. good thing that nobody came around to disturb. Maggie introduced herself to be moving into one of the apartment here with an old expat, who traveled frequently. I did not ask for more. I told her that I was here to visit a friend and if she could, I would call upon her to check if we could have another gym session together.

EricssonMan
27-05-2006, 12:28 PM
I have a good feel about this story.

ken_v2
29-05-2006, 01:20 PM
brother joe aka one-eyed-snake stories? please give him the credit by putting a footnote indicating the original author...