PDA

View Full Version : Escapade @ Cathay Cinema

assster
25-05-2006, 07:26 PM
I visited the newly re-opened cathay cinema yesterday, and lots of the buildings are still not opened and there are many areas that was quite secluded.

My gf went to the 'strip' studio there yesterday to do a brazilian wax. As her lessons ended early, she went there by herself after her lessons and we decided to catch a movie after tat in the evening. I reached there at about 4pm, it was my first visit to the building and I after parking my car, I was kinda lost at the number of turns and funnily designed corriders before I managed to reach the shopping areas. I went to buy the tickets to the DVC after which my gf called me and told me she was done. As I was making my way down the escalator, and she was making her way up, I simply suggest that we meet in the middle, which happen to be on the 4th floor, and there were those round sofa-like seats so I took a seat there to wait for her.

She arrived in about 5 mins, and immediately complained about how painful the waxing was and how her pussy looks red n puffy now. As she started describing her pussy in detail, I found myself getting hard down there. She noticed it and playfully smacked me didi. I feign pain and immediately demand that she 'compensate' me for my pain

Whispering in my ear, she asked me "u wanna feel her?"

Guess anyone oso can guess my reply lah. i immediately pulled her closer and snuck my hand up her short skirt. As there was a group of young punks in sch uniforms on my left, we turned to the right, which happened to faced the shops directions. Luckily, none of the shops there are opened yet. As my hand touched the usually familar pussy lips, there was a sudden new sensation tat I cant really describe, its like a whole new pussy :eek: smooth, hairless, and wetter than normal. not sure if its my imagination but it seems like even the insides feel different as I slide a finger into it.

but the sensation was short lived as my gf slide herself away and stood up in less than a minute, sniggering away once again at my even bigger hardon.

"can we go to ur car? I need to put my laptop. its very heavy."

bitch. :mad:

t.b.c

yanki1
26-05-2006, 08:56 AM
does she get wet while they were waxing her?:confused:

dna_gene
26-05-2006, 09:13 AM
does she get wet while they were waxing her?:confused:

No, you got it all wrong. It's the threadstarter who will get horny hearing his gf going through the process of waxing... Hmmm... Wonder which part of waxing is so stimulating for guys? Or does this guy just has weird fetish? ^_^

LeDivorcee
26-05-2006, 09:20 AM
I think it is the idea that he will be screwing a girl with no pubic hair... almost like screwing a small girl... maybe a closet paedophile in the making... :D

EricssonMan
26-05-2006, 09:58 AM
Sounds interesting.

goodu
26-05-2006, 12:17 PM
hmm strips? i done before (for guys).

actually u are not suspose to do anything after waxing... at least for a day... thats to leave the puffness go away (apply for guys and gals).

i like the gal bare feeling haha

_bodyart
26-05-2006, 02:55 PM
please continue your story bro. :D

SassySammy
26-05-2006, 04:20 PM
hmm strips? i done before (for guys).

actually u are not suspose to do anything after waxing... at least for a day... thats to leave the puffness go away (apply for guys and gals).

i like the gal bare feeling haha

bro how is it done? painful ma? tot of trying.... wonder how it looks like to be bare down there. does it bleed? for girls the clit part, wont it be painful ma? the skin is so thin there

assster
26-05-2006, 04:40 PM
Part 2

After putting her laptop in the car, we passed by the toilets and she said she needed to go so I waited outside the toilet for her. The place was totally deserted and I started to have naughty thoughts of sneaking up on her in the female toilet. However, was afraid that there might be someone else in there although I can only hear my gf so dare not take the risk. Just as I was comtemplating what to do about my increasing horniness, I noticed that the handicap toilet was actually right in front of me. Hmmm.... I opened the door to do a quick inspection and it was empty, clean n spacious. Smiling, I shut the door again and waited for my gf to come out.

As she came out of the toilet, she had the cheeky smile on her again as she asked me "so, have you finished wanking while I'm in the toilet?"

"Of cos not, waiting for you to help me leh" I replied, as I pulled her close to me and started frenching her while my hands started to slip under her skirt again. I got a surprise as I came into contact directly with her wet pussy and I realised that she had removed her panties! Thats my gal! :D She flashed that cheeky smile at me again and asked me "Liked my little surprise for you?" I bui tahan liao and quickly opened the handicap toilet door and pulled her in.

Once inside, I lifted her onto the basin and started to eat her sweet hairless pussy. I'm never a big fan of oral(giving i mean, I love bj) but somehow, I enjoy eating her bald pussy. Maybe its the closet pedophile in me. hehe. But it really feels great, and I can see everything so clearly, without having to use my hands at all(u know, to part the hairs so u can reach the lips, or to remove public hair that get stuck to the teeth.. tat sux).

Her moans were getting louder by the minute and I was starting to worry that someone passing by can probably hear us loud and clear. I decided to finish things off liao so I lifted her and we shifted to the toilet seat. I whipped out my hard cock and inserted it into her warm wet pussy in one slick motion. Now, the great thing about these handicap toilets are the metal handle bars next to the toilet seats which provide excellent support for humping. hehe. Grabbing the bars, my gf began to ride me fast and hard, and I exploded into her in mere minutes. She continued to milk my cock until until the very last drop before she dismounted and started to clean me up with her mouth. I was too tired to move and just sat there, enjoying her tongue on my now flacid cock. After a while, she got up and started cleaning herself and smiled at me again as she opened the toilet door and told me "dun be late, movie's starting soon, I'm gng to get some popcorns first" and left.

End of story.
100% true and bros shd go try out the building before it starts to get crowded. Spotted many other 'good spots' besides the toilet. :D
please up me if u enjoyed my short story and fellow bros that had 'fun' there please share their stories too.

Klein76
26-05-2006, 05:23 PM
keep the story leh,dont stop :D

whitegals
26-05-2006, 07:48 PM
"can we go to ur car? I need to put my laptop. its very heavy."

bitch. :mad:

t.b.c

She asked to go to your car and you didn't get the hint? :confused:

asdfghjkl
26-05-2006, 08:07 PM
seems like she is too painful to do further! :o

poison
26-05-2006, 11:55 PM
bro how is it done? painful ma? tot of trying.... wonder how it looks like to be bare down there. does it bleed? for girls the clit part, wont it be painful ma? the skin is so thin there
Sis, there's a shop at ah moy street, they are good. cannot remember the name but DBS ME got promo. Also another 1 at holland v, next to the pet shop, omo - the lady also good.
U can try, bareable pain and it is over in 15 mins. A brand new u down there will appear. As for the bleeding part, dun anyhow listen to others. If u not used to bare all, then ask to leave a patch or pattern there lah, slowly slowly get used to it.

singexpat
27-05-2006, 12:25 AM
story story pls.. :p

goodu
27-05-2006, 01:39 AM

first time will be quite painful... slight bleeding will occurs. but my treshold for pain quite high and i am done within 30 mins haha... usually guys session is 45 mins gals 30 mins. gals not so painful compare to guys cos the area mostly flat... guys... the balls area quite painful.

goodu
27-05-2006, 01:41 AM
Sis, there's a shop at ah moy street, they are good. cannot remember the name but DBS ME got promo. Also another 1 at holland v, next to the pet shop, omo - the lady also good.
U can try, bareable pain and it is over in 15 mins. A brand new u down there will appear. As for the bleeding part, dun anyhow listen to others. If u not used to bare all, then ask to leave a patch or pattern there lah, slowly slowly get used to it.

there will be slight bleeding (u see when the hair was pulled out... there will be tiny spots of bleeding)... but its not all over... just only some parts. After 1 day... u wun feel anything already!

big dick
27-05-2006, 02:03 AM
Threadstarter ... pls carry on with the story.. pls dun disappear after the first posting... hehe:(

wow... actually i prefer to see a clean hairless pussy ... dun u just love them.. with no hair to blocking the entrance, me then will be more gian to lick the pussy... hehe:p

goodu
27-05-2006, 02:11 AM
wow... actually i prefer to see a clean hairless pussy ... dun u just love them.. with no hair to blocking the entrance, me then will be more gian to lick the pussy... hehe:p

rite on bro!

sg_boytoy
27-05-2006, 06:07 AM

Your clit got hair :confused: :rolleyes:

sg_boytoy
27-05-2006, 06:13 AM
... As she started describing her pussy in detail, I found myself getting hard down there...

Wow, Bro assster, please put into writing how your girl describes her pussy in detail leh, I don't mind having a hard-on now :D

assster
27-05-2006, 01:38 PM
thks for all the comments guys, I've already posted part 2 of the story, just that I am currently under moderation so my post wun appear immediately... look back at the 1st page, its there liao. ;)