PDA

View Full Version : Story: Tuition Teacher

goodmoney
25-05-2006, 07:05 PM
Just like to share this story with ur..

I was working as a tuition teacher -btw i am a guy. managed to find a student thru recommendations. On the 1st day of lesson i arrived outside the flat & ring the bell. the door opened & in front of me was a mature lady quite cfm looking with quite big beautiful boobs. She asked " are u Mike?" I overcome this 'Surprise' & answered her
'Yes, Mrs Lee ??
She said " Yes, pls come in"
Mrs lee is still in her office wear, wearing a loose blouse with black tight skirt. Her boobs is clearly a C or D cup, hardly disguised by that loose blouse.
I was introduced to her son- David who is in Primary 2..
After having a causual chat Mrs lee left us to start the tuition in the study room.

Halfway into the session, Mrs lee came in with a glass of iced green tea which is meant for me..
Me: Thank you Mrs Lee
Mrs Lee: You r welcome..
By this time she has changed into t-shirt & shorts. & her boobs are pressed tightly against the T-shirt. Just the look at it caused me to have a bulge in my pants. Very soon the 1 & half hr session ended & after confirming the date & time for the next session & a final look at her beautiful boobs, i left..

_bodyart
25-05-2006, 07:37 PM
nice.. pls continue bro... :D

hokkienguy
25-05-2006, 07:38 PM
woah... good good then then... pls go on~

excellent
25-05-2006, 07:44 PM
yaya keep going ........... how's happen ????

suggestion : take some picture of her ...... whatever u can get it ..... boobs, upskirts or downblouse or zao geng hehehee much better !!!!!

hahahaaa

hokkienguy
25-05-2006, 08:00 PM
yaya keep going ........... how's happen ????

suggestion : take some picture of her ...... whatever u can get it ..... boobs, upskirts or downblouse or zao geng hehehee much better !!!!!

hahahaaa

wahahaha... ZAO Geng = everyting...

Froggy70
25-05-2006, 10:17 PM
Wow, something fresh.... Very exciting...

Keep it coming brother. :D

horny001
25-05-2006, 10:44 PM
wah bro...please lakas sikit with your story leh..my bro mari kita too long already..next session got lick Mrs Lee's pussy or not..:p

AD69
25-05-2006, 10:50 PM
Do continue with the story. I will be camping here...:D

ah_rak
25-05-2006, 11:30 PM
yr intro a bit short leh ... pls continue with more juicy details :D

blade
25-05-2006, 11:45 PM
hmm...ur intro very short lehz bro...its a surprise u have not been zapped so far...but be warned...better add more details and don leave all the bros(including me) here waiting ;)

goodmoney
26-05-2006, 12:38 AM
The next session:..
the scenario is pretty much the same as the 1st session till when I decided to go for a pee halfway thru. On my way to the toilet i pass by Mrs Lee's bedroom & found the door slightly open. I peep inside & to my pleasant surprise saw what was to make my didi stand up immediately. Mrs Lee was taking off her blouse & she was wearing a pink bra. But her back is facing me so I can't see her boobs. She den took off her skirt allowing me a clear view of her sexy butts- which is quite firm for a mother of one. what turns me on is her lacy flowery panties she is wearing. so beautiful & sexy..I tot she is going to put something on when to my surprise she turn to the mirror on the wall to admire herself allowing me a side view of her beautiful D cup breasts. Not saggy at all very firm & can see her perky nipples pressed against the bra fabric.. Wahhh!! canot tahan alreadi.. my didi going to make a hole in my pants..

after some seconds of admiration i finally proceed to the toilet for my pee & at the same time give my didi a few strokes...

To be continued... dun zap me hor.... will be back asap

pls ups me if u can.. thanks

goodmoney
26-05-2006, 03:27 AM
Thanks to those Bros who have appreciate & been supportive of my story..
& to those who zap me... dun like my story can alway dun read.. dun need zap me... I m just sharing..

shoutcast
26-05-2006, 04:18 AM
i also wants to teach tuition :o

dna_gene
26-05-2006, 09:18 AM
I was working as a tuition teacher

How long ago was that? At least we know the period when it took place, can relate more! ^_^

xlbeast
26-05-2006, 10:36 AM
Nice story bro, keep it up

just4fun
26-05-2006, 10:58 AM
to those who zap me... dun like my story can alway dun read.. dun need zap me... I m just sharing..

Bro, i think ppl zap u cos ur story is just too brief and took too long to post 1 episode...It is kind of wasting time to keep on returning to your thread without seeing your nex episode...

Of cos...if u can improve on this...i think our readers here will reciprocate with some points for u...Anyway..i can also give u 5 pts if urs are really gd...

libraguy75
26-05-2006, 11:03 AM
Common Bro !!

Where therest ??

Camping here to read the rest.

big dick
26-05-2006, 12:13 PM
Bro, i think ppl zap u cos ur story is just too brief and took too long to post 1 episode...It is kind of wasting time to keep on returning to your thread without seeing your nex episode...

Of cos...if u can improve on this...i think our readers here will reciprocate with some points for u...Anyway..i can also give u 5 pts if urs are really gd...

i agree with u BRo just4fun... his story are too brief ... need to be longer.. but then again... we all have life outside sbf... :p

keep up the good work.. will up u for your effort but remember to post more frequently... :D

goodmoney
27-05-2006, 01:41 AM
Continue..
As i stroke & stroke my didi, images of Mrs Lee beautiful body came back into my mind..those beautiful big firm breasts & shapely butt.. OH My God!!!buah tahan.. Den i notice in the corner of the toilet there is a pail with a red panty inside.. it must belong to Mrs Lee's since she is the oni women in the household.. Wow.. I pick it up to look at it & as i scrutinised it i saw a stain at the part where the pussy will be.. this makes me even more excited & start to use the panty to rub my didi & fantasize me fucking Mrs Lee.. after numerous strokes I unload my full bag of cum onto the panty -where the stain is..
Satisfied for the moment.. den I heard Mrs Lee calling..
" R u ok ?"
I replied " yes.. tummyache.. I be out soon"
"ok take your time"" She replied
I started to panic as i dun noe what to do with the soiled panty..cold sweat start to roll down my forehead..
finally i decide to use toilet paper to clear whatever residue on the panty as much as i can & fold it nicely & stuff into my pockets..
den i wash my hands & open the toilet door..
Mrs lee must have heard the door open & walk to me & asked.. "u ok "
diarrhoea izzit?? need some pao chi wan???
"its ok i feel better alreadi" i replied
I walked into the study room & continue the session..

goodmoney
27-05-2006, 02:34 AM
Continue...
The next session:

Nothing much happened until the lesson ended when Mrs Lee after coaxing David to sleep ,told me that she has something to discuss with me. She began by asking about her son's progress & i replied that he is progressing well.. blarblarblar... She also said that she is comfortable with me teaching her son...She also asked me" so do you have a girlfriend currently?"
I replied " no leh... no gal wan me lah"" with a faked sad expression..
"sure anot"" she teased me .. " so how do you usually release ur sexual urges?""
I was stunned by what i heard... & after a few seconds recovered from my shock & said " err.. by masturbating lor"""
" its normal la, for a guy ur age without girlfriend to do that"
"but just like to ask whether you took my red panties that day ""
Shocked by her question, my face turned lobster-red almost immediately..
with a guilty look on my face i replied" ya.. but but mrs lee i can explain... that day""" she interrupted me " its ok le no need explain, i can understand...but why you do that? you interested in me hur?""
"ya lor" i replied, duno where i got that kind of courage to give that answer...
but i never regret...keke!!
"reali meh? what about me attract you???tel me le..."
"err... your breasts very nice & your backside veri shapely lor""" becoming more confident in my answers..
"So you wan to touch them??"" startled by this question.. I can feel my didi start to get aroused from all this dirty talk..
" can meh?"
she den give me cfm look, took my both my hand & put on her big melons..Oh my!!! the feeiling was simply heavenly..1st time i touched such big melons.. my previous gfs all belong to the "airport runway with humps" category"
without her telling me wat to do next,, i slipped my hands under her t-shirt & start to caress her melons.. by that time my didi has alreadi become so swollen & erected underneath like its going to burst thru my pants.. I slowly caress her melons & played with her nipples from outside the bra...
she was clearly enjoying this moments, closing her eyes & giving soft moans..
after awhile i think she also buah tahan so suggested to me" shall we go inside the room, just in case David wakes up , not so nice" she then lead me into her bedroom.. which has a lavender smell making me feel veri relax...Inside is a Queens-sized bed with red mattress covers...she took off her t-shirt, giving me a clear view of her bosoms.. She is wearing a yellowish bra-those kind without straps.. she then lie down on the bed...without any further delay i climb onto the bed near her & start to lick her neck area slowly moving downwards to her melons.. after some licking on the soft melons without touching her nipples yet, i unhooked her bra & throw it into one corner exposing her 20cent coin size nipples & start to lick & suck on it like a baby.. to be continued....

ralphael
27-05-2006, 03:33 AM
Camping here!! Great Story!!!

AD69
27-05-2006, 12:24 PM
Story getting interesting. :D

EricssonMan
27-05-2006, 12:26 PM
Let's hope it'll have a good ending.

superman
27-05-2006, 01:25 PM
More bro. Good posting.:D

svs_hire
27-05-2006, 05:31 PM
Bro ,

SOLID torkong .... :D

excellent
27-05-2006, 07:18 PM
woooow story getting interesting .... keep going on !!!!! how was next ???? dun just let us camp outside leh ....... tell us how u treat her ..... kekekee

goodmoney
28-05-2006, 02:00 AM
Special thanks to the Bros who upped me...its reali encouraging after being zapped 7 points..

The story continues..
As every suck on her nipples brings on a louder moan, it reali motivates me to suck her nips longer..soon she is stroking my hard rod through my pants, using her fingertips to circle the top & circumference of the small head, sending a sensation all the way up to my head.. as I feel drops of pre-cum drooling down my shaft.. My god.. she is reali good with her hands!! unable to withold any longer.. I pull down her shorts.. she is wearing a matching yellow g-string which can barely covered her well-trimmed bush on the front..
with one hand kneading her boobs, i slid the other one across her panties & push her thong to the side.. i then rub gently on her clitoris as she shout out in pleasure.. pleading me to continue.."pls pls..dun stop, u are making me me so wet & horny.." she was rite as i can feel her juices flood my fingers...
I noe its time to do proceed further & i unbuckle my belt, unzipped & pulled down my pants & underwear in one straight motion...i move towards her & rub my didi along her lips ...just to test water 1st.. she was shock at 1st but recover from it quickly & start to lick it along the shaft & the small head..very soon my didi disappear into her wet mouth. Wow sibei shiok!!! !st time kena blowjob by a woman plus the fact that she is reali a pro in this aspect.. make me nearly cum within less than one minute.. lucky I manage to pull out in time... But a few drops still oozes out ... I then assume a 69 position & start to lick from her erected nipples to ther navel & finally near her swollen wet lips...as i sent my tougue to work on her lips,, she let out a long moan across the room.. & i can feel her pussy getting wetter with every single licks..lucky no foul smell.. just abit saltish... To be continued>>

Water_Fire
28-05-2006, 02:21 AM
keep it up!

svs_hire
28-05-2006, 03:43 AM
Bro ... solid solid .... hahaha ...me camping here liao ... :D

labu
28-05-2006, 04:37 AM
wonderful story, good efforts, camp here to read more.

superman
28-05-2006, 11:28 AM
More bro, can't wait to hear from you again.

GrieGzEters
28-05-2006, 11:30 AM
Good job there.. hopefully u wun MIA and complete the story..

AD69
28-05-2006, 12:40 PM
Do continue quickily with the story......:D

goodmoney
28-05-2006, 01:31 PM
Thanks Bros for upping me again..

I licked & licked & her pussy is getting so soaking wet that the juices start to flow down towards her asshole. & as if to return the favour for give her such good "lips service" ,she licks my hard & swollen cock which has been dangling above her all this while, teasingly before saying.. "u have such a big & long penis" this instantly boost my ego all the way up to the ceiling & i guess at that time ,the only way to repay her for this compliments is to continue diligently with my 'lips service"
soon my cock has slowly disappear into her wanting mouth..i began to lower my hips & & take the initiative by thrusting my cock into her mouth.. it begin with a few slow thrusts & slowly develop into fast & furious ones..
before long I feel my balls tighten & my cum travel faster than the speed of light towards my cock opening into her mouth.. she almost gagged but still manage to swallow the full load of cum... 1st time got woman swallow my cum.. the feeling reali shiok & morale boosting... as my cock start to soften.. she start to suck on it again.. sibei shiok ah!!!

cheeky-cheeky
29-05-2006, 01:53 AM
more to come? ;)

commando23
29-05-2006, 10:11 AM
Bro, 1 shot post the whole FR leh. If not we have to wait for quite awhile b4 u post. hehehe...

goodmoney
29-05-2006, 07:06 PM
with every suck, my cock start to grow & grow finally to its full grown size.. I knew its time for Round 2!! Yea!! I start to finger her again & realising that its already fucking soak wet & began to position my cock near the opening the her pussy. I use my dickhead to rub teasing around it until i beh tahan & slowly insert my cock into her pussy. inch by inch.. my cock slowly slid into her warm wet pussy & i can sense that she is in heavenly ecstasy as her moans start to become louder & louder.. soon my cock has vanish into her hole which is quite tight for someone who have given birth. I can feel the walls of her pussy wrap around my cock with every thrusts..It started with slow thrusts before developing into fast vigorous ones until u can hear the 'piah piah' the sound of my lowerhalf hitting against hers.. I am experiencing the highest level of fucking as I go at her like there is no tomollow..i grab her big boobs & pull & pinch her harden nipples while she grab my butt cheeks & push them as if to tell me to go deeper..I wish i can( maybe after doing surgery ) because i am alreadi going to the max & making sure my cock disappear 100% inside her pussy with every thrusts..
I den raised & spread her legs wide apart with my hands holding each leg & continue my thrusts.. I looked down & saw the shaft of my cock stained with her juices..
After a while i feel her pussy shudder & realise that she must have cum..I then raised her legs & put them at 90 degrees & rest her foot on my shoulders.. I fucked harder this time..& her boobs are shaking around vigorously..After awhile i wrapped both my arms around her thighs lean back &fuck her till she so shiok & the 'piah piah' sound so loud that i afrais it might wake David up..I den sense my balls tighten & my dickhead swell before releasing the whole chunk of white cum into her pussy.. sensing the 1st few spurts of warm liquid into her pussy she used her fingers to tickle the underneath of my balls as my cock discharged the last few drops of cum..I collapsed onto her out of exhaustion while she wrapped her hands around me & give me a peck on my cheeks..As i feel my cock soften, i pulled it out & pulled myself off her & rest on the bed..

Wigan23
29-05-2006, 10:05 PM
Good Story, upped u lah bro..

hardcoremayhem
30-05-2006, 02:56 PM
nice story bro. other people like 1hr long serial show - long and juicy. your one like the 1/2hr comdeic show - short and sweet.

but bro, the cha bor hubby how? u raw and cum in pussy damn shiok not scared dave had little broter or sister ah? ha ha! just kidding. up u for your efforts. :D

oeioei
30-05-2006, 03:05 PM
More please........:D

smurf17
30-05-2006, 05:06 PM
Really interesting!!!!!:D

goodmoney
30-05-2006, 11:34 PM
As it was getting late & her husband may be coming back soon.. I quickly wash up my dick, get dressed & left the place.

The next lesson is quite sop & as usual she coax David to sleep.. The actions start when we went into her bedroom. She is still in her office wear as agreed before we part ways the last session. I wanted to fuck her in her office wear.. Must have been watching too much of Jap Av that time. She is wearing a white translucent blouse and tight skirt with a slit at the side showing part of her sexy thighs which is surrounded by black lacy stockings. With her back facing me I came from behind & start to caress her slender back & slowly moving my hands to where her boobs are & start to squeeze her lovely boobs through the soft fabric..Starting to get aroused, my cock begin to rise as she feel me rub my harden cock against her butt..I begin to lick her ear lobes & slowly moved to the back of her neck.Using my hands to play with her erected nipples through the bra is something very exciting & arousing..I pushed her onto the bed, ripped off her blouse & unhooked sensous her bra.. Surprising.. this turns her on as she said” Oh Yes Baby! Dun stop, rip off all my clothes & fuck me hard!” "I certainly will' i whisper under my breath .With these encouraging words how can I disappoint her rite? I begin to feel her beneath her skirt with one hand while grabbing her boobs & pinching her nipples with the other.I tore off her stockings & begin to rub her pussy through her panties & can feel her getting wet..i slid one finger inside & begin to fuck her with it.. & very soon another of finger went in as she moan with ecstasy & beg me not to stop..
Next I pushed the skirt to her waist level & saw that she is wearing a black see-through thong. pushing the thong aside I start to admire her round shapely ass. Using my tongue, I begin to lick & “eat” her pussy..her juices start to flow non-stop onto my tongue. I then use my little finger to tease around her asshole. She was caught by this pleasant surprise but is enjoying herself at the same time. As the juices start to flow down her inner thighs, i knew its time to proceed further. I stripped naked & position my cock near her pussy, grapped her hips & start to enter her slowly. Siin my cock is buried up to the balls as I start to pump her..HARD! the “piah piah” sound can be heard across the room again. Continuing to use my finger to tease her asshole, she soon has an intense orgasm. She start to tease me by saying 'is this all you can do? Try harder!!.. This makes me reali “hot” & 'mad' as I begin to pump her even harder..until she begins to moan’ Oh my oh my God!!!After around 5 mins of intense fucking i feel that I am cumming & swiftly pull out my cock & cum a whole load onto her asshole as she has ask me not to cum into her this time becoz its her unsafe time of the month. It is a beautiful & erotic sight as my cum flood her hole to brim that it start to flow down her legs.. Just thinking of the sight make me hard now.
To be continued..

loner18
31-05-2006, 08:28 AM
The story getting more intense and longer. keep it up. Will camp here

libraguy75
31-05-2006, 08:38 AM
Keep it coming BRO !!

:)

hubber26
31-05-2006, 09:55 AM
Jia you!! Keep it up.

kiddy
31-05-2006, 02:32 PM
keep it UP bro...

goodmoney
01-06-2006, 12:12 AM
Thanks to Bros who have upped my.. Pls leave ur nick so that i can return favour soon.
Continued>>

As I lay on the bed to rest, she went to wash up. After she return, she came & lay beside me. She start to caress my nipples, licking & sucking on them.. My limp dick begin to rise again & become hard. she slowly lick her way to my dick & tease the base of my shaft & suck on my balls..before slowly taking my swollen head into her mouth. it is so Shiok that that pre-cum start to leak out. With her mouth wrapping tightly around my cock, she start to blowjob me, at the same time using her fingers to tease the underside of my balls & anus area further increasing my urges to shoot out.. while enjoying all these I suddenly had a crazy idea..Anal Sex- whichI have never try that before. But my experience from watching all those ANGMO Porno should help. I asked her to stop her blowjob & assume the doggy position. At first, I use my fingers to tease her anus plus with the help of her own cunt juices, the hole was lubricated soon. Next, I used my little index finger & slowly inserting into her anus.. Inch by inch it went in.. although she felt some pain, she urge me to continue.. maybe because she has never tried anal sex before, not even with her husband.therefore is equally curious as me After experimenting for awhile, I placed my cock near her hole & start to rub against it.. As I was about to enter this virgin hole of hers, she stopped me ‘ Wait, u haven put on condom ah..” Ya hor.. then I realised that I was about to enter her raw at her asshole le.. Oh my!! I must be “siao chong Nao” She took out a condom from her drawer & gave it to me. “Durex Extra Safe” somemore.. After putting it on, I tease my cock around the hole once again before slowly inserting part of my dickhead inside her backdoor. As it slowly eased its way inside I could feel her tightening up but I duno whether she is feeling pain or too shiok that she bend her down & grapped the bedsheets..& start to moan loudly.. “Arrhh Arrh..""
I begin to give slow thrusts but only up to the base of my dickhead as I dunwan to hurt her. After numerous strokes her ass seemed to come alive suddenly.
Her inner ass was gripping my dickhead very tightly.I closed my eyes and enjoyed the ride giving her small smacks on the butt cheeks occasionally. The smell of ass-fucking seemed to fill the room, but I didn't care. I just kept rubbing that her hairless pussy and her juices
seemed to overflow. The wetness was everywhere, all over my hand, sliding down her thighs, everywhere! I fuck & fuck like mad. My dick got harder and harder and began to swell even more. Drops of sweat are rolling down my face as I hung on for dear life. Suddenly it happened. I began to cum into that hot, wet tight ass. Her ass drew every drop from my dick. I had never cum so hard in my life before. When I finished, I actually had to lean on her back for support.

SassySammy
01-06-2006, 12:47 PM
Anal Sex- whichI have never try that before..

bro, how come it seems so easy for u to enter her virgin anal hole.. it's so small. and the only form of lubrication seems to be her juice n the condom. not painful for her ma? :(

dna_gene
01-06-2006, 02:55 PM
bro, how come it seems so easy for u to enter her virgin anal hole.. it's so small. and the only form of lubrication seems to be her juice n the condom. not painful for her ma? :(

Ai ya... most probably the storyline was changed or it's a total fiction. How can first time anal sex for the gal be so easy and smooth? She will probably be screaming in pain or cramping...

Moreover ass fucking where got smell? My bet is he has never tried anal sex and so thought that logically the dick will be stained with shit and caused smell around the room. Any brother who ever had anal sex would know that there's definitely no smell unless the gal had really serious diarrhea. If that's the case, I doubt she's still interested to be ass fucked!!! ^_^

oeioei
04-06-2006, 12:56 PM
Just let him continue with his story and we jus sit back and enjoy the story ok? Dun wanna others come in and start making lots of comments that take up more than half of the thread making reading the story very unbearable......

Ciao.........:)

cheeky-cheeky
05-06-2006, 09:49 PM
its getting so intense lucky bro goodmoney tuition session not everyday one ah... haha... :D

fleetheart
05-06-2006, 10:08 PM
bro, cannot wait for the next installment :)

excellent
07-06-2006, 02:54 PM
nice ..... ass fucking !!!! wow wow wow i had this b4 and the feeling is so excited !!!! just like a virgin feel ..... so tight and hot and can be feel inside is sucking ur dick huuuu kena go toilet dee heheehehee

keep it on .... any more excited action or fucking 2gether with her husband ? 3p ? hahaaa

wulala795
07-06-2006, 04:15 PM
camping for more!!! :D

dna_gene
09-06-2006, 12:20 AM
Just let him continue with his story and we jus sit back and enjoy the story ok? Dun wanna others come in and start making lots of comments that take up more than half of the thread making reading the story very unbearable......

Ciao.........:)

Please understand that the reason why more than half of the thread is taken up is due to guys like you commenting on how interesting or exciting the story is! However how difficult can it be? You can simply look out for the threadstart's nick and omit other postings.

Find me a thread that has no other's postings except the threadstarter himself and i'll show you how reasonable you were with what you wrote and how much respect people will have for you with the way you speak!