PDA

View Full Version : why cum so fast?

Valuesman
24-05-2006, 10:43 AM
hello bro here,
I got a problem which sometime when i have sex it always cum so fast and i trying to make myself think of other thing but still dont work. even sometime cum during oral sex (good deep throat) so can any bro here kindly advise?:)

big dick
24-05-2006, 10:53 AM
I got a problem which sometime when i have sex it always cum so fast and i trying to make myself think of other thing but still dont work. even sometime cum during oral sex (good deep throat) so can any bro here kindly advise?:)

bro... maybe u can try to think about sherine... she will totally make u forget about cumming so fast.. but dun blame me if u lose interest in sex altogether... :p hehe >>>>> http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=18045

sk_33
24-05-2006, 11:02 AM
Haha good one! :D

deffboy
24-05-2006, 08:51 PM
Hi All Brudders...

Me having the same problem...

Cumming too fast. Any way to control this?

Sian liao:(

Johnston
25-05-2006, 02:05 AM
helpful advice: do not click on that link.
:D

well you can try "training" yourself by wanking and try to stop the seed from squirting out before you want to. but that's tough on your little soldiers, so here's another easier one. when you go toilet, try to shut off your urine in midstream.

asdfghjkl
25-05-2006, 03:35 AM
my dear once told me before he cum very quickly because he masturbates very little.. dunno true or not ler? :rolleyes:

Book-keeper
25-05-2006, 08:17 AM
Maybe a bit of truth as you are easier to be aroused when you less masturbates.

Few advises:
1) Try dont go into actions too fast... Meaning go for more heavy petting first. Quality of the sex that counts and not necessary having many strokes and patterns mean a good FJ.

2) BBBJ is fine but you must know your limit to inform when to stop so that you can have a break...

3) Pee before sex may help...

4) Cum early nevermind... Go for round 2.... :D

ahpek63
25-05-2006, 08:29 AM
bro... maybe u can try to think about sherine... she will totally make u forget about cumming so fast.. but dun blame me if u lose interest in sex altogether... :p hehe >>>>> http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=18045

Bro big dick Yap hmmm sherine...:eek:

tobi69
25-05-2006, 08:39 AM
4) Cum early nevermind... Go for round 2.... :D[/QUOTE]

Hahaha...i like that 1 bro....:D

dna_gene
25-05-2006, 09:01 AM
my dear once told me before he cum very quickly because he masturbates very little.. dunno true or not ler?

Huh? I thought you are a guy??? :confused:

big dick
25-05-2006, 09:07 AM
Huh? I thought you are a guy??? :confused:

sis asd.. not bro asd la...hehe:D

dna_gene
25-05-2006, 09:12 AM
hello bro here,

Firstly you must see how fast can you recover after you cum, different guys have different body behaviour so before advising you, you must know which are you. If you need at least 3~4 hours to recover, then you should masturbate at least 4 hours before having your sex. If you can recover fast and erect again within less than half hour, either you can masturbate an hour before or simply go for 2 rounds. If you can cum several times, you can masturbate at least twice before hand.

The masturbation is to release your sperm so that your dick will be less sensitive and slower the cumming sensation. However it's really troublesome to do so, meaning you have to plan before hand but at least it can helps to prolong your FJ. Though with these said, it is still best to be able to last without advance ejaculation to get the maximum sensation and to be able to unload whole lots of your concoction onto/into the gal! Anyway hope this help! ^_^

dna_gene
25-05-2006, 09:15 AM
sis asd.. not bro asd la...hehe:D

Really??? She's so active with so many postings in the forum and that bloody "Zhuge Liang" face, mislead me to think that she's a guy!!! Haha! ^_^ Anyone can vouch on that? Hmmm....

big dick
25-05-2006, 09:29 AM
Really??? She's so active with so many postings in the forum and that bloody "Zhuge Liang" face, mislead me to think that she's a guy!!! Haha! ^_^ Anyone can vouch on that? Hmmm....

bro dna_gene... i have been observing asd posting for a while and find that it is

1 quite feminie in nature..

2 he or she got a thread in plaza exchange titled my classmate in indian uni >>>>>>http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=51650
the pic are great and that further led me to believe that she is a ger...

3. in her or his posting, she is always asking for FR but never seem to post any FR of his own...

4 it is jus my gut feeling

Disclaimer... i cant vouch whether asd is female or male cos i dun know her or him.. and sorry if this posting will offend asd.. jus a bit kaypoh la..

anyway bro dna_gene, u can pm asd for the answer..

jus my nonsencial two cents worth..

siamcutey
25-05-2006, 10:41 AM

Maybe 302

hehehe
SC

big dick
25-05-2006, 10:46 AM
Maybe 302

hehehe
SC

that is also possible... but whether or not asd is a male or female or 302, asd is still a samster that have earn our respect thru his posting and contributions.. :D

special
25-05-2006, 10:49 AM
bro valuesman maybe u can try e durex "performance" condom becos there is oilment inside which can help 2 delay cum...........hehe:D ..........anyway yr situation better than mine becos i very difficult 2 cum.........can u imagine? sometimes i go geylang call chicken my didi become soft halfway during making love...........waste money n very pai sei............sad:( .............so can any bro advice?...........PLEASE help my little bro!!!........THANKS!!!

dna_gene
25-05-2006, 11:12 AM
Maybe 302

hehehe
SC

:eek: Honto? A 302 in Sammy forum? Unbelievable nei... ^_^

dna_gene
25-05-2006, 11:16 AM
sometimes i go geylang call chicken my didi become soft halfway during making love...........waste money n very pai sei............sad:( .............so can any bro advice?

That one I can't advise, probably deep in you, you detest fucking a pros even though you did! I have the same problem but I don't like commercial sex, it doesnt really matter to me! I had problem even getting the dick hard before the action, left alone FJ! So i stick to my hunting route instead! No offence to other bros, just that I dont like the idea of ONS and commercial sex!, not against it totally though!

ben69
25-05-2006, 11:22 AM
hello bro here,
I got a problem which sometime when i have sex it always cum so fast...

bro,

u need to relax. i think u r nervous that is why game over so fast liao...
thinking too much abt it b4 having sex might also cause this problem.

u may wan to try using the "durex performa" condom. the last time i used it, i almost broke my back...:o ... but the bottom line is my partner was very satisfied...:D

cherish
25-05-2006, 11:55 AM
bro dna_gene... i have been observing asd posting for a while and find that it is

1 quite feminie in nature..

2 he or she got a thread in plaza exchange titled my classmate in indian uni >>>>>>http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=51650
the pic are great and that further led me to believe that she is a ger...

3. in her or his posting, she is always asking for FR but never seem to post any FR of his own...

4 it is jus my gut feeling

Disclaimer... i cant vouch whether asd is female or male cos i dun know her or him.. and sorry if this posting will offend asd.. jus a bit kaypoh la..

anyway bro dna_gene, u can pm asd for the answer..

jus my nonsencial two cents worth..

wah.. not bad leh.. see so many things juz by the posting.. :p

itsabt6x
25-05-2006, 12:00 PM
..........anyway yr situation better than mine becos i very difficult 2 cum.........can u imagine? sometimes i go geylang call chicken my didi become soft halfway during making love...........

u r definitely unique...maybe u need some kinky action...hv u tried hvg yr ass plug or dig at while fucking???? maybe u like rough sex...??? well, watever it is dat turn u on...u wont know till u tried....gd luck!!! :D

Froggy70
25-05-2006, 12:02 PM
Firstly you must see how fast can you recover after you cum, different guys have different body behaviour so before advising you, you must know which are you. If you need at least 3~4 hours to recover, then you should masturbate at least 4 hours before having your sex. If you can recover fast and erect again within less than half hour, either you can masturbate an hour before or simply go for 2 rounds. If you can cum several times, you can masturbate at least twice before hand.

The masturbation is to release your sperm so that your dick will be less sensitive and slower the cumming sensation. However it's really troublesome to do so, meaning you have to plan before hand but at least it can helps to prolong your FJ. Though with these said, it is still best to be able to last without advance ejaculation to get the maximum sensation and to be able to unload whole lots of your concoction onto/into the gal! Anyway hope this help! ^_^

Hmm... Is there other method besides masturbation before FJ? To prolong the intercourse before unloading is kind of brain power? I heard that sometimes it is becourse of breathing and if pause on breathing during intercourse will lead to cumming faster. Pls advise.

big dick
25-05-2006, 12:03 PM
bros... i think we should end this dicussion on asd... my apologies to the threadstarter for hijacking this thread and also to asd...

bros .. pls stick to the topic and help bro value to overcome his's cumming too fast...

anyway as to the condom performa that was mentioned earlier, yes it does help a bit but still the impt thing is to use your mind power to control your cummming...:D

edited due to typo error

special
25-05-2006, 12:20 PM
Bro
another methods contributed by my friend......if u got smoke.......smoke only menthol.......drink beer also can or cold drink..........or go 2 chinese medical shop ask 4 chinese medicine.......seem like im bad company asking people smoke,drink,masterbed:confused: ........only suggestion......no medical referance......dun take it 2 seriouly:D ........

deffboy
25-05-2006, 08:38 PM
Hi

I saw Brudders saying using "durex performa" condom.

Got use meh? Got wat effect Arr??

asdfghjkl
25-05-2006, 08:47 PM
the "durex performa" condom will have no effect by itself, but it got an inner coating of chemical that numbs your cock, at least that is what my dear told me.. kekeke.. i also dunno really numb or not.. :p

sk_33
25-05-2006, 08:49 PM
Afterwards cock numb no feeling liao cannot stand how? :p

dna_gene
26-05-2006, 09:40 AM
I heard that sometimes it is becourse of breathing and if pause on breathing during intercourse will lead to cumming faster. Pls advise.

A can or two of beer or any form of liquor, depending on your body reaction towards alcohol level. In simple words, just don't get drunk or numb till you can't even maintain an erection. Red wine will be best cos it is also good for blood circulation if you take a glass. Appropriate amount of alcohol will not affect your sensitivity of your dick and cos less sensation.

Breathing works cos basically if u hold your breath, it would means that you are giving your final thrust, so of cos will leading to cumming fast and if you really try to regulate your breathing, yes you can prolong the ejaculation but that's just cos you will have to slow down and constantly remind yourself of the breathing. Hmmm.... you might even lose your erection!

For god sake, please don't try funny things when having sex, just appreciate the gal (or guy if you are gay) in front of you. You are given the chance to fuck, dont compromise prolong ejaculation for performance!

Another method but not really that effective is to pull out your dick and squeeze your dickhead for let it cool for few seconds(you will be able to tell how long to hold for) before entering again. It will works in most cases but if you are too seriously deprive of sex and damn fucking hard and horny, then i guess it wouldn't work. However if it's really the case, most probably you will be horny enough to get another erection within an hour.

Hope this help! ^_^

nex_terday
26-05-2006, 12:28 PM
the "durex performa" condom will have no effect by itself, but it got an inner coating of chemical that numbs your cock, at least that is what my dear told me.. kekeke.. i also dunno really numb or not.. :p
Tried it once...yucks, really no feeling after that...whats the point if you can't cum using it....

For threadstarter, some quotes to help your problem:
"Orgasm is 50% friction and 50% fiction" - tackle your problem from both ends

"It's not the meat but the motion" - take it slow so that your climax doesn't build up so fast, stop if you have to to recover then carry on
;)

ben69
26-05-2006, 01:21 PM

actually veri simple lor... the next time ask ur dear to wear it the other way ard wif the coating outside then u tell us lor whether numb or not...kekeke...:D

big dick
26-05-2006, 01:32 PM
actually veri simple lor... the next time ask ur dear to wear it the other way ard wif the coating outside then u tell us lor whether numb or not...kekeke...:D

then what will be the point if the guy can cum but the ger cant cum le.. hehe
later we will have ger asking us how not to cum too fast... haha:D

sk_33
26-05-2006, 02:21 PM
Easy lah - if can't tahan want to cum ----> think of Sherine! :D

indoman_il
27-05-2006, 03:11 AM
Did any of you guys try MAGIX pills before?????..:confused: .. i wonder if it works as well as some say it does.....
i could really use a boost in my sex life nowdays..

big dick
27-05-2006, 03:15 AM
Did any of you guys try MAGIX pills before?????..:confused: .. i wonder if it works as well as some say it does.....
i could really use a boost in my sex life nowdays..

bro indoman.. u mean the MAGIX pills that is promoted by some of the bros here? maybe u can pm them for a free sample and write the fr... hehe :D

indoman_il
27-05-2006, 03:30 AM
bro indoman.. u mean the MAGIX pills that is promoted by some of the bros here? maybe u can pm them for a free sample and write the fr... hehe :D

Yes thats the one.... anyone try????.... well i dont know about free samples but i will order and u can be sure i'll post an FR....

yekim
27-05-2006, 09:52 AM
hello bro here,

sian bro i oso have this problem dun understand why too.. but got try a gel for man can last longer.......... but have to wear cd if not oso useless...:(

yekim
27-05-2006, 10:08 AM
Yes thats the one.... anyone try????.... well i dont know about free samples but i will order and u can be sure i'll post an FR....

the pills got wat kind of effect on didi bro? delay ur cum? keep it hard 24/7?
:eek:

garem
27-05-2006, 10:48 AM
Easy lah - if can't tahan want to cum ----> think of Sherine! :D

Than what is the point of hving sex ?:rolleyes:

indoman_il
27-05-2006, 04:54 PM
the pills got wat kind of effect on didi bro? delay ur cum? keep it hard 24/7?
:eek:

I dont really know but after some carefull reading i understand it helps delay and also help with better recovery time for second round or 3rd ;)
will let u know after i try.