PDA

View Full Version : Filipino Maid

Phallic
24-05-2006, 02:13 AM
This is for all brudders as well as the campers at the Pei-Du mama thread started by fiftybucks. Enjoy, and do share if you have similar encounters

= = = = =
Part 1:

While schooling I got to know a Filipino guy in my same class. Little did I know that after graduation he went back to Manila and gave my contact to a lady friend of his. This lady, age 25, let's call her G, then came to S'pore to work as a maid.

G took me by surprise when she called me. We chit chatted in general. She told me her employer was a French expat working at Banque Nationale de Paris, some high level regional manager or something like that. Not sure if this bank still operates in S’pore.

Anyway G and her employer’s family stayed at Woodleigh Park just off the junction of Bradell Road and Upper Serangoon Road.

I am not so sure how is Woodleigh Park now. 10 years ago the place housed mainly colonial type bungalows, like those you can find inside Seletar airbase. The houses are big, and each house is fenced up. The road around this estate popular with expats is dark and very quiet. So if you have a car and want to find a dark place to make out with your girlfriend, maybe you can try this area. There is a PUB Recreation Club nearby, now the North East line runs by it, and the estate is between Woodleigh Stn and Serangoon Stn.

End of part 1

Phallic
24-05-2006, 02:15 AM
Part 2:

The good thing of working with ang moh boss is that they treat their maids with respect and provide good welfare, quite unlike locals who really treat the maids like dirt and some even abusing them and ending up in court or the maids committed suicide. G got a room to stay all by herself, and even had a private phone line.

So whenever she finished work and before sleeping, she would call me. I had her number but she requested me to wait for her call instead. Our first meeting was on her off day. I took her to Botanic gardens. Quite romantic huh? But lunch was at the nearby food center near Gleneagles. The “Roti John” there was famous. I think it is no longer there.

After that date, I started doing late night sex talk with her. I asked her very private things like whether she is a virgin, how many boyfriends she had, how far she went with her bf etc.

G told me she was a virgin. She was raised a Catholic, so pre-marital sex was a no-no. She had one bf. And the furthest she went with him was kissing and petting with clothes on. She did not know what oral sex was. She knew about masturbation but did not try it cos it is forbidden by religion.

So as far as sex goes, she was a newbie. But she was keen to find out and was adventurous and honest with her answers. Soon I went into phone sex. I would ask her whether she had her panties and bra on. If yes I would ask her to strip everything. I asked her if she was very bushy down under, she said not really. I asked her what she did with her armpit hairs, she said she plucked them every one or two days. Then I asked her to feel her pussy to feel if she was wet, she said yes. Then I told her I was also naked and my dick was hard and erect. I told her to touch herself intimately, ie masturbate. She was reluctant at first, but after some coaxing she did it. I could hear her soft moans over the phone. I told her I was stroking myself and abt to cum. After a few sessions, she finally had her first orgasm. I knew she was ready for the real thing – ME.

End of part 2

wildcard
24-05-2006, 09:29 AM
Bro phallic. Keep it coming

big dick
24-05-2006, 10:18 AM
pitching my tent now.... hmmm... need more popcorn for the long wait.... :D

Valuesman
24-05-2006, 10:27 AM
Bro, steamy and yummy... :D

yanki1
24-05-2006, 10:35 AM
more pls:D

sonicMxx
24-05-2006, 10:51 AM
titbits n drink r ready for WC but guess have to use it now... topping up again after this... :D

wukong68
24-05-2006, 12:28 PM
Good one bro! I also Pitch my Big Tentage here liao!:D

kiddy
24-05-2006, 12:39 PM
keep going bro... great

risk walker
24-05-2006, 12:43 PM
Gd build up bro. Believe best is yet to cum. Joining othrs camping here.:D

AD69
24-05-2006, 01:18 PM
New camp site for me too. :D

risk walker
24-05-2006, 01:32 PM
Excellent... waiting for more

hemo
24-05-2006, 02:59 PM
Still waiting for part 3 !!! :p

^Liger^
24-05-2006, 02:59 PM
Nice One... Keep it coming...

Bronco
24-05-2006, 04:40 PM
Bro, Thanks for sharing the story, pls dun stop cumming.. build basha and burn nite candle waiting for u to cont...:D

Big Heart
24-05-2006, 04:46 PM
Keep the story coming. I will visit this thread frequently for the update.:)

superman
24-05-2006, 05:09 PM
Hi Bro,

Camp here liao. Keep it coming:)

mike3329
24-05-2006, 05:16 PM
The PDMM thread is great and this one has tremendous potential as well. Both of u write really well. Looking forward to more...much more. Thanks for sharing.:D

STAND
24-05-2006, 06:11 PM
this story super man,will b camping here for more.....keep it up bro

Phallic
24-05-2006, 11:31 PM
Thanks brudders for all your support. Here I cum:

=====

Part 3:

One night she called me. She said her boss and family had returned to Paris for a holiday of 2 weeks. She was all alone in the big house. Teasing her, I asked if I could come over. She said “no”. But she forgot she had given me her address before cos I wanted to mail her a birthday card. I gave an excuse to cut short the conversation, picked up the birthday gift I bought earlier amd went to 7-Eleven to get a pack of condoms. "Tonight I am going to bust her cherry", I told myself.

Got there and found the gate locked. The bungalow was far from the main gate. No door bells and I did not dare to shout cos I might attract the neighbour’s attention. Did not have a handphone at that time so could not reach her.

“Shit, how now?" I asked myself.

So I decided to climb over the fence, and head for the house.

G was very surprised to hear me knocking at the door. She thought I was a burglar !!

Finally G overcame her surprise and invited me in. We sat together on the sofa. G was watching TV, some silly channel 5 show. She was wearing a pair of T-shirt and shorts, ready for bed. She was of course NOT wearing her bra. Gosh, she had a pair of big boobs, probably 35C cup, and her nipple was protruding out her shirt.

So I passed her the gift. She was happy, and before she could say anything, our lips locked. We French kiss deep. She was a good kisser. My hands started to auto roam. She let me feel her boobs under her T-shirt. I tried to reach into her shorts and panties but she stopped me. “No, pls don’t do that.”

I told myself she was playing hard-to-get. Girls what, must preserve her image otherwise people may think she is a slut. Nevermind, I switched my tactic. She would not strip, I would. In army trained efficiency, I stripped myself in less than 20 seconds. There I was, all naked and my dick at mari-kita.

End of part 3

Phallic
24-05-2006, 11:35 PM
And here cums part 4.

=====

Part 4:

I led her hand to feel my dick. She had done it before with her ex so she knew what to do. She stroked it gently, damn shiok.

While she gave me a hand job, I started to give her a tongue job (but not at her pussy). I started to work my tongue at her ears, side of ears and probed inside. She sighed and moaned lightly. Then I worked downwards along her neck. That was her sensual spot and she started to breath heavily. I freed her hands from my dick and asked her to lay down on the sofa.

We kissed deeply again and I attacked her neck line. I asked her to turn over her back, then lifted up her shirt so that her back was exposed. From her neck I started to lick downwards along her spine. She had just bathed before I arrived and smelt good. Her moans and groans and her "ahs", “uhs” and “ohs” started to be louder. This was something she never experienced before.

Without removing her shorts, I continued licking downwards her thighs and towards her ankle. I sucked on her toes. She enjoyed it.

I asked to turn over. She obeyed. I lifted her T-shirt, she put up a small futile resistance. I lifted it up to her shoulder level. She used her hands to cover her breast. I kissed her fingers and sucked on them. Finally she let go and her tits were exposed. Gosh, pinkish nipples, rock hard. My tongue went into overdrive. She moaned in estasy. I saw her face, her eyes closed, her face a contended look, enjoying my tongue-fu.

Mouth on one tit and my hand fondled the nipple of the other. Her body started to gyrate, her hip started to arch up and down. I was in a kneeling position so her hand could reach my dick. She stroked me while I attacked her tits and navel button.

Time to remove her shorts. She resisted, pleading no. I told her I was removing just her shorts, not her panties. She relented. Off went her shorts. In full view was a white cotton high cut panties, the type which the side was a thin elastic band. Don’t know how to call it. Like those 2 piece bikini type.

She asked to have the lights switched off. But I have already seen a moist patch on the fabric. I licked her on her inner thighs, as she had covered her crotch with her hands. After some futile resistance again, I removed her hand and started to nibble on her panties. I could taste her cunt juice already oozing out from her fabric. I spread her legs apart, and from inside her thighs, I tried to reach my tongue inside her cotton panties for her pussy. I lifted the rubber band material and struck gold - my tongue had made contact with her pussy lips.

End of part 4

superman
25-05-2006, 12:27 AM
Good story bro. I am waiting for more :D

ldy_hanger
25-05-2006, 02:02 PM
Excellent posting... bro, waiting for more to cum :D

tongkat.ali
25-05-2006, 02:24 PM
hold on brother, something is missing, you missed out the part how you manage to make her treat you like bf, just after 1 or 2 meet up meh?

wildcard
25-05-2006, 02:42 PM
uh la la. dun keep us i suspense.

hemo
25-05-2006, 03:10 PM
Awesome bro!! waiting for ur story to-be continue :D

Froggy70
25-05-2006, 03:22 PM
Wow... shiok to hear that. Keep them cumming brother. ;)

Phallic
25-05-2006, 11:47 PM
Aiyah Bru TongkatAli aka CID/CSI/FBI, I sweet talk her over the phone lah. My mouth's not just useful for oral sex, can also charm people you know.

You want to read the telephone conversation transcript also?:p

Phallic
25-05-2006, 11:58 PM
Here I cum again:

Part 5:
=====

Her labia was huge, very lickable. So I licked her cunt lips and slowly she opened up more as the sheer pleasure overwhelmed her. I tried to remove her panties. This time no resistance. She arched upwards so that the panties can be removed easily. She had sparse pussy hairs. I lifted one of her leg to rest on top of the sofa back rest, the other over my shoulder, so that I can have unobstructed full frontal assault on her cunt. I exposed her hard clit by pushing back her clitoral hood. It was rock hard, like a small peanut.

I licked, sucked and used all my tongue-fu on her virgin cunt. Her juices were thick and tasted good. She kept moaning and grinding her cunt at my face. She was enjoying it.

Then she arched her hip upwards, locked my head with her thighs, shook a bit violently and cum in spasms. I felt a warm gush of liquid and took in as much as possible into my hungry mouth.

She asked me to stop as her cunt was becoming sensitive. After recovering her composure, she told me she felt good and no one had done that to her. The orgasm was different from masturbation, more intense.

I stood up and pointed my pole at her. Over the phone I had described blow job to her. I asked her to try. She tried hard, like the Pei Du Ma Ma, raw skills but it felt good any way.

I wanted to mount her. I took out a condom. She knew what I wanted to do and said no. She wanted to preserve her virginity. I respected her decision, a bit disappointed but I believe there will always be another day she may change her mind. If I forced it, I may lose her forever. "Patience", I told myself.

So I told her to BJ me and use her hand to jerk off me at the same time. I showed her how. She sat on the sofa, I stood up, she BJ me, while I used my hand to stroke my balls and the base of my dick. Then she took over, her mouth on my dick head and her hands stroking me masturbation mode. I cum, she took it all but spit out in the toilet. What a waste, all my priceless protein flushed away!!

End of part 5

ldy_hanger
26-05-2006, 02:12 PM
Excellent..... waiting for more :D

Have a great weekend

michael_368
26-05-2006, 02:57 PM
Good story bro Phallic, you deserve some pts up by bros here..but too bad I cant up you becoz I do not have enough pts n pwr. if not i sure up you.:D

_bodyart
26-05-2006, 03:00 PM
camping here .. bro don keep us waiting too long k.. :D

eeemen
26-05-2006, 03:11 PM
Excellent!! Keep it cumming.

Phallic
26-05-2006, 11:45 PM
Good story bro Phallic, you deserve some pts up by bros here..but too bad I cant up you becoz I do not have enough pts n pwr. if not i sure up you.:D

It is ok Bru michael_368, it is the thought that counts. Thanks.

Here cums part 6

Part 6:
=====

We went into her room. This time both of use were fully naked and we lay together on her bed, quite squeesy as it was a single bed. We decided to put the mattress on the floor. We fondled, petted heavily and kissed deeply. We did 69 till I cum again and she many times. Then we fell asleep hugged together, fully naked.

One more round of oral sex in the morning before I went back to change for work. Damn shiong, all my bullets consumed !!

We repeated the events for the next 2 weeks nights till the night before her boss returned. Her oral skills improved every night, more variations, different speed, suction strength and depth of sucking. My tongue was tired already, so was my dick, sore from oral sex and used up all my bullets. After the first few ejaculations, she finally decided to swallow all instead of spitting out.

After that 2 weeks, on her off days we would have oral sex and mutual masturbation at my place. I did not penetrate her out of respect for her. I don’t intend to marry her and virginity was important to her to preserve for her future husband. We dry hump a lot though, I placed my dick (wearing a condom) along the outside of her pussy and bonked her.

End of Part 6
=====

Will tell you guys what G and I did at my place and in public places later. Me on a mission with my FB this weekend. Have a great weekend, all samsters.

AD69
27-05-2006, 12:40 AM
Bro,

You have a great weekend with your FB too. :)

eeemen
27-05-2006, 09:36 AM
Excellent bro. Keep it coming.

Have a good restful weekend, and we all lookforward to more.

tongkat.ali
27-05-2006, 09:39 AM
i am curious, how come nobody up threadstarter one?

dethknight
31-05-2006, 04:30 PM
Since this a thread on Filipino. Just wanna add a few pic. Hope its to all liking. :p

http://www.asiandivagirls.com/tgp/2005/hid-05/adg_3759.jpg
http://www.asiandivagirls.com/tgp/2005/hid-05/adg_3415.jpg
http://www.asiandivagirls.com/tgp/2005/hid-05/adg_3763.jpg
http://www.asiandivagirls.com/tgp/2005/hid-05/adg_3324.jpg
http://www.asiandivagirls.com/tgp/2005/hid-05/adg_3471.jpg

mike3329
31-05-2006, 06:04 PM
Bro Phallic's story had great potential until the moment of truth...not allowed to penetrate!!

What an anti-climax.....what a waste.....

Ended up dry humping.....another form of assisted pcc only! Too bad.

tongkat.ali
01-06-2006, 10:38 AM
how come suddenly there is no story anymore?

dethknight, your photo are damn power, but some are just too meaty lol....

where did you get those pictures from?

zensan
01-06-2006, 02:05 PM
hold on brother, something is missing, you missed out the part how you manage to make her treat you like bf, just after 1 or 2 meet up meh?

Haiya!pontong stimmm liao!

zensan
01-06-2006, 02:12 PM
Bro Phallic's story had great potential until the moment of truth...not allowed to penetrate!!

What an anti-climax.....what a waste.....

Ended up dry humping.....another form of assisted pcc only! Too bad.

Too bad bro.

Phallic
02-06-2006, 11:54 PM
So sorry gents, being busy with my FB and preparing for a trip to Bangkok. Continue when I come back. Apologies again.:o

All samsters have a great weekend.:)