PDA

View Full Version : My Suzhou Lover in SG

LeDivorcee
23-05-2006, 04:34 PM
This is my recent encounter with a PRC working in a KTV which I used to frequent. Names are changed to protect both myself and her.

I was a regular cheonger in GL for quite a while but as time goes by, the fun seems to subside and I am interested in looking for something more short term rather than just one or two shot.

Recommended by my friend that I should look for a PTL in one of the KTVs. Usually they are either looking for a rich whale or a guy who is generous as they are usually here on student pass. So we went to a few KTV like Eros, Kakubuki and Xin Tian Di.

After spending quite a sum of money, managed to hook up some of the ladies in KTv, I managed to find a girl by the name of Jie. She is here in Singapore for about a month. Pleasant looking, not extremely pretty. She hails from Suzhou.

I booked her for the entire night after some discussion with her. Settled for $300 for the entire night. We head out to Hotel 81 in Bencoolen since it is new. I was pretty well juiced and a bit high from all the drinks. We went up to our room and she asked me to rest for a while and let her put some water in the bath tub. Pretty good service if you ask me. I stripped to my shorts and wait for her to get ready.

She has removed her clothes in the bath room as when she came out, she is only wrapped in a towel. She told me the water is ready and we should use it before the water is cold. We went in the bath tub together, although it is small, we still managed to fit in. She used the soap to wash my body gently, quite different from other FL which I have tried with other KTV. When I am clean enough, I return the favor. I washed her breasts and pussy. Not extremely hairy and I noticed she trim it. Neat!!!

We dry ourselves and move on to the bed. The aircon is on full blast and she shivered. Pulling her close, we hugged each other under the blanket. We TCSS for a while letting our body heat warm each other up. Get to know her more, and try to see if she is willing to be someone PTL.

While we are talking, our hands are also busy auto roaming. She foundle my didi and balls while I play with her nipples and tickle her pussy. Our TCSS stopped as we concentrate on the feelings our body is sending to us. Soon
enough, her pussy is dripping her cunt juice while my didi is long and hard. She wip off the blanket covering us to look at my didi. She commented on my width and size of my cock. I told her to show me how much she like it and she got my hint immediately.

LeDivorcee
23-05-2006, 04:36 PM
Her warm mouth envelope my hard cock and slowly slide it down to the base. My god!!! She deep throat me at the first try. I am impressed! She slowly slides her mouth up and down and occasionally all the way to her throat. She also uses her tongue to lick my cock head, coating it with her saliva, letting it drip down my cock before licking it back up and slurpping it around my cock head.

I cannot tahan already and told her that I want to play with her as well. She scooted around and show me her butt. Her wet pussy is gapping wide in my face. I spread her pussy lips wider with one hand while my other hand wet itself with her juice before I continue to tickle her clit. She moan on my cock once in a while as I stimulate her long enough and her pussy got even wetter. As she got wet enough I slowly inserted one finger and then another finger into her pussy. While I inserted my fingers, she stopped her movements on my cock and gripped it tightly. I asked her if it is painful, she said it is not painful but very shiok.

She continue to minister my cock with her skillful mouth while I am busy at her pussy with my fingers and my tongue on her clit. After another 10 minutes or so, I felt an eruption coming and warned her about it. Instead of stopping, she clamped her mouth and suck my cock hard. Needless to say, whatever control I have just evaporated and I exploded inside her mouth. After she has captured all I have to give, she climbed off me to wash her mouth in the toilet. (I supposed it is too much to ask her to swallow).

She came back and wipe me with some tissue from the bedside. We snuggled a while and slipped off to sleep. I woke up shortly after about two hours to find her fondling my cock again. She noticed that I woke up and smiled and ask me if I am strong enough to go for second round. Damn right!!! I told her it is up to her skill to wake me up. She gave me another of her half smile which I find it damn cute and went down on my sleeping cock. This time round, she looked into my eyes while she is sucking and licking it. Let me tell you... it is damn sexy in a way when a girl looks into your eyes while she is sucking your cock into her mouth and givng you the CFM look.

Without much effort, I am hard again. This time she didn't enjoy my cock too much but cap it with a CD she had in her bag. She put the CD into her mouth first before slowly slide it down my cock. For a girl who is only here for one month, she sure is skillful. Maybe she has experiences elsewhere. But further thoughts are incohesive when she slide my hard and ready cock into her steaming pussy. Her pussy fits my cock just nicely... Not too tight and not too loose. She began to move up and down while gyrating her hips, keeping her clit in contact with my crotch.

This girl really knows how to enjoy sex!!! I made up my mind that I must try to make her become my PTL. As her gyrations grow more frantic, I played with her nipples on her B cup breasts. She gave a long moan and collasped on me. From the wetness that is spreading on my cock, I guess she has just came. Hugging her and slowly placing her on the bed, I climbed on top of her and slowly slide my cock into her sloppy wetness. She slowly recovered from her high and open her legs wider to allow me more access. I am already pumping like mad and the bed is shaking with me. She is now constantly moaning and gasping for breath. We are now covered with a light sheen of sweat as I switch position and told her to go on all fours as I did her doggy style. After another 10 minutes of hard fucking, I finally cum.

We collasped together in a heap and I slipped myself out. We are both exhausted and slided into deep sleep.

LeDivorcee
23-05-2006, 04:41 PM
Other parts coming up soon when I can find the time to write them out

just4fun
23-05-2006, 04:47 PM
Other parts coming up soon when I can find the time to write them out

wow!!! Interesting!!!

Anyway, is she back in suzhou??? Which part of suzhou she stays???:D

Greeting from a lonely man in SUZHOU!!!

LeDivorcee
23-05-2006, 04:58 PM
wow!!! Interesting!!!

Anyway, is she back in suzhou??? Which part of suzhou she stays???:D

She is still here in Singapore. Not sure when she will be going back to Suzhou.

ahpaul25
23-05-2006, 05:06 PM

Wahh.....think the ger attached by u liao lah, don play it with fire if u r not serious, are u married? :)

LeDivorcee
23-05-2006, 05:10 PM
Have made it clear to her that I don't intend to married her. But we can enjoy one another while we are together. It is a win win situation for both of us.

Divorced but currently attached with a malaysian girl...

ahpaul25
23-05-2006, 05:25 PM
Have made it clear to her that I don't intend to married her. But we can enjoy one another while we are together. It is a win win situation for both of us.

Divorced but currently attached with a malaysian girl...

Luckily u have make clear to her, don overdo it ok, as I understand how PRC can do to destroy yr family status......Wish u and yr malaysian ger a happy marriage soon........:)

just4fun
23-05-2006, 05:38 PM

Hehe...Maybe our suzhou bro can take care of her when she is back!!!

shengge
23-05-2006, 06:18 PM
wow!!! Interesting!!!
Anyway, is she back in suzhou??? Which part of suzhou she stays???

Hehe...Maybe our suzhou bro can take care of her when she is back!!!

Bro j4f,
Why you so like that? So hurry check on the mm liao...
Interesting as the story or the mm?:D

Please let threadstarter continue his story.....
He only got one Suzhou mm in sgp, how many can you get in Suzhou...:eek:
You where got time, to take care of her!

Are you sure you are a lonely man in Suzhou?

Cheers!

just4fun
23-05-2006, 06:41 PM
Bro j4f,
Why you so like that? So hurry check on the mm liao...
Interesting as the story or the mm?:D

Please let threadstarter continue his story.....
He only got one Suzhou mm in sgp, how many can you get in Suzhou...
You where got time, to take care of her!

Are you sure you are a lonely man in Suzhou?

Cheers!

The story is so interesting that make interested in the MM...So bo pian must early early chop first...

No doubt can know many suzhou mm...but can have more rapport with those whom used to work in sgp mah...can talk more cock and somemore..I think our singapore bros will teach them to shave their armpit hair:eek: summer is here liao...see armpit hair till i scare...

LeDivorcee
23-05-2006, 07:52 PM
I don't know about the Suzhou girls in Suzhou... but my Jie keeps her armpit clean and well shaven...

Will write the second installments tomorrow if I got the time...

AD69
23-05-2006, 08:37 PM
Bro, do continue withyour story. I am camping here for your stories. :D

floodme
23-05-2006, 09:03 PM
I don't know about the Suzhou girls in Suzhou... but my Jie keeps her armpit clean and well shaven...

Will write the second installments tomorrow if I got the time...

yes, that is very important... i've seen china girls with bushy armpits which is just simply :eek:

LeDivorcee
24-05-2006, 02:03 PM
Here is my 2nd installment. Sorry if today is a bit short as I have gross over some boring things.

I woke up feeling a bit disorientated, sleeping in an unfamiliar bed with someone's arm around me. Then I remembered that I have just had a sexitfying session with Jie. Looking at my watch and saw that I am going to be late for work. Woke Jie up and went to bath. Gave Jie the $300 + tips and some for her taxi ride back. Before we left the room, she asked me for my number saying that she would like to call me when she is free. Wah, hook, line and sinker... She kena hooked by me already... Instead I told her to give her number to me so that when I am going back to the KTV, I will call her so that she can come to entertain me. I am not so stupid to let some girl have my number the first time.

Anyway, got a few stares by my colleagues as I walked into the office smelling not so fresh and wearing crumpled shirt. Got a few winks from my male colleagues and knowing them, I think they know what happened. Was a boring day with nothing much happening and with me nursing a hang-over.

A few days has past and it is Friday. Called up my kakis and we on to head back to the KTV. I called up Jie to let her know that I am going to the KTV. She sound very happy and told me to SMS the room number when I am there. After dinner, my friend and I head for the KTV. Called up the mummy and she gave us a room. I sms Jie the room number and she came over within 10 minutes. I was pretty surprised as usually Friday, the KTV is quite packed. I asked her why so free, she says the last room she visited are full of Jap customers. And they are already drunk and everyone are pawing their hands all over the girls. She didn't like that type of customers. My friends sneer saying that we are going to do the same thing. I did the gentleman thing and told them jokingly to lay off as I am going to book her tonight already. On hearing that, she teased me loudly saying who am I to book her tonight, for all I know she may go out with the Japs since they are big tippers.

LeDivorcee
24-05-2006, 02:05 PM
We got on with our session, drinking and singing. I jio Jie to drink with me, although she is not a good drinker, she gamely drank with all of us. As we got high, we got roudy. In between Jie butterfly around the different room but she always stayed with me longer. We even include the mummy in our partying. Playing dice, the loser heed to strip off one piece of his/her clothings. End up, the mummy was the one left with her panties. All in all it was quite fun. Too bad our time is up as the KTV is closing at 2.00am, or else the mummy may end up being stripped naked.

I ask Jie whether she want to go to hotel or go home. She told me she is not feeling well and wanted to go home. So we boarded a taxi and went to her rented place near Mohammed Sultan. Along the way, she laid her head on my shoulder while she rested. I guess she is pretty high from all the drinks she drank. When we arrived at her place, she told me to follow her up. We went in and the house is slient. She told me that her other room mates most probably are still working or maybe booked already. She also had a booking but she didn't go for it as she knows I am waiting. I am touched to say the least although I didn't expect her to go out with me tonight. She told me to rest while she change. She came back out after 5 mins wearing a baggy house T-shirt. I can see that she is not wearing any bra as her nipples are poking at the t-shirt. She got both of us a drink and we sat down at the living room sofa watching some TV.

As she laid her head while my hands do a bit of auto-roam. Afterall a while, she asked me if I want to do it or not. Damn right I want to do it. I told her if she is tired I am fine. She got up and brought me into her room. It is a bit messy, but then she is a WL, not some school girl. Told me to strip so that we can bath together. I removed my clothes in record time and we hop into her bath room which features a large size bath tub. We got in and bath each other. Not really a clean bath as we are more intent on foundling each other than washing. We got out and dry each other and she pushed me to the bed. With a wicked gleam in her eye, she told me she intend to make sure I got no strength to escape from her.

With that, she lowered herself and started to lick my nipples and my body. My cock woke from its semi sleeping status and slowly hardened up. She saw that and commented that my didi is ready to play. She stroked it a few times to make sure it is hard and swallowed it in one mouthful. As mentioned previously, she is the only girl that I had so far that can deep throat me at first go. Her throat made the swallowing motion and my cock head is massaged by her throat. I don't know how she can do it but she really has skills.

I asked her where she learn to do this, she told me it is from her ex-bf. He loves to be deep throated and taught her to do it almost close to second nature. I thought, well too bad he no longers get to enjoy it, which is my gain and his loss. I wanted to return the favor but she refused and told me to enjoy. After ten minutes of wholesome BBBJ, she got up and went looking for a CD. She told me the CDs must have been taken by her roomies as she no longer have any.

I am thinking FUCK!!! No CD how to do? I asked her how? She gave me a shrug and then climbed on top of me and slid my hard cock into her. OMG!!! RAW!!! In my muddled mind, I wasn't thinking about VD or AIDS at that time but just njoyed the sensation. She did her hips gyration again, but this time without the CD, I felt the sensation more thoroughly. Her soft vagina walls emvelope my cock in it warm touch, gently caress it with it wetness. Bros who did it before will know that there is no comparison between CD and no CD.

She is getting wilder with her movements and I help her along by slamming my hips at her return stroke. Increasing the force where our bodies met. She cummed on my cock and drenched my cock with her juices. Feeling that warm wetness, I cannot tahan anymore and told her that I am going to cum. She pulled it out and enveloped my cock with her mouth. Her flicking tongue at my head which made my exploded. She sucked it hard while my cock is spilling my hot seeds into her mouth. After she went to rinse her mouth, we slept together in the nude.

LeDivorcee
24-05-2006, 02:06 PM
That is all there is for today. Thanks for all the support and bro iceberg for upping my points. Hope to hear more comments. Points are welcome if you like what I have written so far.

wukong68
24-05-2006, 02:40 PM
LeDivorcee, Good installs u have there.. but Raw leh... guess u must have kena the Ultimate tuning liao.. hehe... But Raw dangerous la.. just have to becareful la... :)

LeDivorcee
24-05-2006, 03:01 PM
Yeah... Went for blood test soon after that and luckily I am given a clean slate of health...

superman
24-05-2006, 04:56 PM
Well done bro, can't wait to hear more. :)

dt3305
24-05-2006, 05:10 PM
yah, please continue. BUT try not to do raw...its not worth it. I wish I had such luck but all the KTV PRC gals I tried are all money minded. Even asking them to accompany me to the beach, spent them dinner also have to give them tips at the end of the day. One MM even ask me to pay for her rental of $250/- and she promised will give me such a sextifsying session I will not forget. Please lah, you think I 3 yrs old or what...

just4fun
24-05-2006, 06:39 PM
One MM even ask me to pay for her rental of $250/- and she promised will give me such a sextifsying session I will not forget. Please lah, you think I 3 yrs old or what...

Tell her that u will pay for her rental after she proved that the session is really that sextisfying lor...If not...pay her normal rate...

LeDivorcee
24-05-2006, 06:53 PM
It is true that most PRC MM just wanted money. Afterall that is why they are her for in the first place. There are some who are still new to the scene, so still not so corrupted yet. I would say Jie is one of the few who are more interested in companionship than money as she told me that I am unlike most johns who just want to fuck and run.

But seriously speaking, it never pays to be depply involved with PRC WL. They will just eat you alive. Must always have an escape plan. Sooner or later they will get the hint. In the later part of my history you will know what I meant... So until then, happy reading.

LeDivorcee
25-05-2006, 11:41 AM
My 3rd installment. A bit short and not much sex, but it is important in the future developments and plot to show how it all went downhill...

I guess the combination of liquor and sex knocked us out as when I woke up, it is already daytime. However, Jie is not with me. So I clean up a bit using the toilet and went out of the room looking for Jie with only a towel wrap around my waist.

From the noise coming out, she is busy in the kitchen. Heading that way, I saw that she is doing some frying. Hearing me walking into the kitchen, she looked up and smiled at me. Something about a woman with messed up hair, wearing only her underwear in the morning stirs my blood. Needless to say, my cock started to stir as well. We exchange good mornings and I asked her what is she doing. She is making breakfast for both of us and told me to wear something more presentable as my slowly harden cock is tenting the towel.

I told her that is my didi's way of saying good morning to a SYT in the morning. I walked over to her and hugged her from behind. By now my cock is fully alert and singing the morning marikita. She told me that I am very naughty and I told her the cock is all hard for her. Finishing scouping out the fried eggs, she kneeled down and put her mouth on my cock. Pausing in between sucks and kisses, she told me that is how she greets a hard cock in the morning as well.

As usual, her BJ skills are excellent. Her usage of tongue, lips and suction power is damn good. I need not hold back as I am getting hungry so I blasted my first load of the day into her mouth after only 5 minutes of her BJ. We sat down to have our breakfast and some small talk. I told her it is very dangerous for her to do me raw last night. She might get pregnant (however, her getting pregnant is the last thing on my mind. More worried about STD). She told me she is on the pill and she thinks I am a nice guy (yeah right!!!) so it is alright. I told her to stock up on CDs next time so that there won't be another incident like that again.

I helped her to clean up the kitchen and went back to her room for some more TCSS. As noon arrives, I asked her what she feel like doing. She told me she need to work at night so she wanted to rest somemore. I am fine with it, but I want to bring her out for dinner tonight before she goes off for work. I left her place and went back to mine to get some shuteye as well.

If was around 3.00pm when my mobile sounded. It is Jie calling me. I answered the phone and she told me to wake up. She wanted to do some shopping to buy some more clothes for normal wear as she didn't bring a lot from Suzhou. I told her I will pick her up in an hours time. After rushing to wash and freshen myself up, I went to her place. She told me that she want to go to Chinatown. I was prepared to bring her to Orchard road so I was taken aback. Anyway, we zoom off the Chinatown where we spent 1 hour looking at cheap clothes. Not feeling satisfied, I told her I will buy her two sets of clothes at OG. At least the clothes there are better quality. She told me there is no need to spend so much money on her as my companionship is enough. (Smells like KC trap don't you think? But at that time I wasn't really thinking clearly). Anyway I bought her to OG where she picked up a pair of denim skirt (really short and frilly type), a pair of denim jeans (figure hugging type) and two polo Ts. Paying for it we head out to the hawker centre for our light dinner.

I told her that I am ready to pay for her stuff but why she only buy the cheap ones? She told me that she really like me and don't want me to spend so much money on her. She didn't want me to treat her like any other girls working in KTV. (another KC trap warning). I asked her why? I only met her twice and hwo she know whether I am a nice guy or not. She gave me a mysterious look and answered that women has a way of knowing.

We ordered our food and sat down. I asked her where her school is, how long she will be here in SG and so on and so forth. Found out that she came to SG to work for money as her father back home is in debts (yeah right... too many fathers owe people money already..) She also picked up English class here so she hope to improve her English as well. I broach the subject of being my PTL, she just smiled at me and told me that I should have the answer by now.

I told her that I am easy going, and I don't restrict her from going out with other clients but I insist that she always insist the client to wear CD no matter how much he is willing to pay her extre not to wear it. She told me not to worry as she is well aware of the dangers and wouldn't want to destroy her health in the process. We finished our dinner and I picked up a pack of CDs and told her that this pack is only for her use. We head back to her place where she reminded me of her BBBJ skills. After unloading my second load, I sent her to her working place and head back home.

LeDivorcee
25-05-2006, 11:46 AM
For bros who are waiting to PCC with my story I apologise first as there are quite a lot of things for me to handle right now. I will try to post regular sections as and when I am able, but in the mean time you can enjoy my other posting of Anne Marie Summer story.

Froggy70
25-05-2006, 11:57 AM
Good story.. Pls keep them coming. :D

Pearl
25-05-2006, 11:59 AM
Good job bro..

Up u some meagre points. Brings back :) and :( memories

LeDivorcee
25-05-2006, 12:15 PM
Thank you for all the bros support... Will work hard to bring the rest of my story to you...

For those with questions on whether this is true? It is true and it happened 1 year ago. That is why I dropped off SBF around that time...

Froggy70
25-05-2006, 03:20 PM
Thank you for all the bros support... Will work hard to bring the rest of my story to you...

For those with questions on whether this is true? It is true and it happened 1 year ago. That is why I dropped off SBF around that time...

No worries brother, Whether it is true or not as long as you put up an effort in writing this. Good enough liao.

Kudo to you brother for such an effort. Please keep them coming.

file69
25-05-2006, 04:43 PM
good stuff bro!

LeDivorcee
25-05-2006, 05:18 PM
Only gone out for a short while and noticed that some bros here who have up me... Many thanks...

LeDivorcee
30-05-2006, 12:23 PM
This is my final part of the story. It doesn't have any explicit sex as it is all going downhill. I put it in to close the loop on my experience.

We carried on our relation for about 6 months already. Jie seldom made any monetary request nor did she ask me to buy her nice or expensive gifts. Usually I am the one who brought her along to buy her stuff and she helped me to pick up some clothes that she thinks it looks nice to me. It seems like we are a couple on the surface but I am only with her because our fucking is great and she doesn't make much demands. However, that is going to change soon.

I picked her up at her apartment one day to go for dinner. I noticed that she seems to have changed the way she dresses. No longer I see her in normal polo shirts and jeans. Instead she started to wear provocative clothings, the type that you can see everything when the lighting is at an correct angle. At first I thought she wanted to try out new warerobe but I peeked into her clothes before and it seems almost everything are the same type of clothes.

I queried her about it and she told me it was bought by another customer. When asked further, she did not give me a satisfactory reply. I left it as it is as I am getting hungry so we got on to a taxi to eat in Newton circle.

In the taxi, she starts to grumble about the need to put on a seatbelt, saying that in China there is no such thing. She refused to put on the seatbelt when I asked her to and told me that she don't like it. Not wanting to make a big fuss in a taxi, I just let her be.

We reached Newton hawker centre and found a place to sit. All the while she is complaining about place, (not that this is the first time we ate here). I am rapidlly losing my patience, so I asked her what she wants. She wanted to eat in some nice restaurant since she is wearing something nice. I am thinking that what is so nice about her clothings. It looks like what she can wear in a KTV, only less flesh are exposed.

Fed up, I brought her to a Russian steak house in Orchard road and had our dinner there. After the meal, we came out and she complains that the restaurant is so smokey and now her clothes stinks from the smoke. That really puts me off. I am already quite pissed off with her so I told her off. I told her that what made her change? She wasn't like that last time. If she continues like that I don't know whether we should continue on. She fired off saying that I am not the only guy in Singapore. With that sentence, I know that my time with her is up. Most probably she has found someone new or someone who wants to bao her. Without saying a word, I brough her home and went off.

We did not keep in touch for the next two months and I was busy with my work in China. But one fine day, she sms me asking me to meet her. I did not reply her and she followed up with other sms like she misses me, wanted to say sorry about what happened between the last few months and wanted us to get back again. I finally did reply her, but only to tell her that enough is enough. Since I have already made up my mind previously, she should do the same. We are both consenting adults and fully know what we are getting into. No point to keep looking back.

With that I no longer reply to her sms or her calls. Wanting to put this episode of my life behind me and get on with my life. Afterall, she is one of the many trees in the forest. No point tying myself down anymore.

dt3305
30-05-2006, 12:50 PM
seems that all these PRC gals is making us hit and run target and not vice versa...hmmnn...so moral of the story is...don't get emotional...just bonk them crazy and satisfy our beastly lust, pay them and leave...

Sangrawi
30-05-2006, 02:09 PM
<With that I no longer reply to her sms or her calls. Wanting to put this episode of my life behind me and get on with my life. Afterall, she is one of the many trees in the forest. No point tying myself down anymore>

I congratulate you for being able to pull yourself out of the situation. Most of us who walked down this path find it extremely hard to get out...

Great guy :cool:

LeDivorcee
30-05-2006, 02:11 PM
seems that all these PRC gals is making us hit and run target and not vice versa...hmmnn...so moral of the story is...don't get emotional...just bonk them crazy and satisfy our beastly lust, pay them and leave...

As I have said before... PRC girls knows how to use the KC trap as good if not better than Thai girls... The only difference is that you get to bring the PRC girls out. Frankly speaking, wouldn't you feel proud if you have a PRC girl next to you and all the other guys look at you with envious eyes?;)

LeDivorcee
30-05-2006, 02:12 PM
I congratulate you for being able to pull yourself out of the situation. Most of us who walked down this path find it extremely hard to get out...

Great guy :cool:

Well Sangrawi, been there, done that. I guess after you have experience a few knocks and scraps, you either learn to toughen your skin or continue to bleed to death...

newbadass
30-05-2006, 03:49 PM
As I have said before... PRC girls knows how to use the KC trap as good if not better than Thai girls... The only difference is that you get to bring the PRC girls out. Frankly speaking, wouldn't you feel proud if you have a PRC girl next to you and all the other guys look at you with envious eyes?;)

That in itself is one of the deciding factors of whether the guy gets trapped... the EGO. As a man, it's OK to have ego. It's expected, even. But do not be slave to your own ego. That is not being proud. That is being ouright stupid.

If a man feels proud that a jude girl is walking hand in hand with him for everyone to see, then naturally he will go for the chioest, sexiest girls. And these girls understand that. They make the man pay a high price for his ego.

That's why I always say: have some perspective. CHIONGING IS ONLY RECREATION. Don't think that someone is "accomplished" just because he has a beautiful sexy China girl hanging off his arm, apparently for free. You never know what price he is going to have to pay down the road.

Nowadays no one even gives the couple a second glance. If they see that the girl is chio and the guy is plain, they don't feel envious. Only the naive people feel envious. The smarter ones immediately think "Haha! KC Trap!" :D

oeioei
30-05-2006, 04:19 PM
I personally think that fcuk and forget is the best option. :)

LeDivorcee
31-05-2006, 12:57 AM
Latest update about Jie...

She called me from lunchtime until almost 4.00pm. Making me crazy and disturbing me in my meetings. I agreed to meet her at her place and told her to prepare the fuck of her life. But before I went over, I bought a small pack of Durex Performa. I intend to fuck her silly and dump her there and then.

Reach her place around 8.00pm after having a full dinner, she opened the door with her wearing only a sheer nightie. Can see her dark nipples and pussy hair.

She hugged me at the moment when I step in, saying that she misses me very much. I replied coldly that I only agreed to meet her since she keep calling me and it is pissing me off. She told me not to be angry and she will make it a night to remember. (Well I do hope she will remember this night and not the other way around).

I stripped and went into the bathroom and she followed me after dropping her nightie. She soaped me gently and gave me a BBBJ in the bathroom floor. When she has gotten me hard and rigid, I told her we shoudl go to her room.

We went in and she laid down on her bed playing with herself while I put on the trusty Performa. Auto roam her body and fingered her pussy until it is slopping wet, while waiting for the special spermicide to numb my cock head.

What followed on are not two humans have sex or making love. I basically unleashed the animal inside me and we rutted like animals and we tried all sort of differnt positions like standing up, wheel barrel, spooning vertical, spooning horizontal and doggy, etc. She was making all sort of noises from moaning to high pitched keening. I fucked her fully for close to an hour when my cock head decided that it is enough and spilled my first shot inside her sloppy pussy.

Unplugging from her, I stripped off my used CD and told her to clean up my cock with her mouth. She dutifully did that after the cleaning session, my cock is hard and ready for action again. This time, she eyed my cock warily and asked me second round so fast? I told her of course. Afterall I did tell her that I am going to give her the fuck for her life and I have always been a man of my words. I put on my second CD of the day and roughly turned her over on her front. I inserted my raging hard-on into her still wet pussy without any foreplay. She gave a low moan and I shoved it all the way up.

Believe me, I have never tried rough sex before, although it is exciting, but it is also very exhausting. After lubbing my CD covered cock well enough with her juices, I used a bottle of lubricant and smeared a good quantity on her asshole. Her eyes widen and started to struggle. I press down my body to prevent her from struggling away, and slowly ease my cock into her ass. Her ass is fucking tight!!! I think I may be the first guy who ever did this to her. She was panting away and her hands are clawing at the bedsheet. I know I am hurting her, but damn!!! It feels good in torturing her. Well payback is a bithc right?

Although I am rough with her vagina, but I am still tender with her ass. Afterall, I didn't want to hurt her too much. After easing in and slowing pulling out of her ass for about 15mins, it is soon stretched enough to accomodate my thick cock easily. I smeared more lubricant on my CD and began to fuck her with more rigor. Her pants soon became groans as I felt the heat and friction building that even my numb cock head can feel it. I burst my second but final cum inside her ass. Slowly pulling my quickly softening cock and using tissue to wrap the slightly soiled CD, I discarded the used CD. She was laying there on the bed, her asshole still gaping a bit, eyes are glazed. I went to clean up and asked her if she is ok. She told me rather breathlessly that it is the most intensive fuck she ever had. But she would never ever want me near her asshole ever again.

I told her, if she ever called to disturb me again, I will screw her in the ass each and everytime she meets me. If she doesn't like that, she can either kiss my ass or stop calling me ever again. With that, I dressed up and went out of the door.

Bros who have never tried Performa before, I recommended it highly if you want to fuck the girl long long and silly. If really numbs the cock head if you let its effect take place. All thanks to Durex for creating such a wonderful CD that allows me to get even, although I really disagree what Durex reports says that SG men are not getting enough sex...

Boost
02-06-2006, 12:57 AM
Exciting stuff bro! You the man!

desa
02-06-2006, 02:15 AM
wah u are so strong , hmm will try out that type of condom

oeioei
04-06-2006, 12:46 PM
Confirm she wont forget this fuck after u plundered her asshole.....hahaha........

suckcock
04-06-2006, 05:04 PM
Bro ledivorcee you are the man.:eek: