PDA

View Full Version : How to make a guy cherish and love her more??

bustymilk
20-05-2006, 01:14 AM
To all the samsters and "old birds" here.....

Has read most of the FR that samsters has post on all the flings with WL, FL and ons as well as lots of true stories which I really enjoyed reading. Btw, am a lady samster here and would like to seek all samsters who can share and give advices on how to really make a guy cherished and loved her more? I know one of it is SEX but other than sex, what can a girl do or behaved that can really catches her man's heart?

Would really apperciated any samsters here can guide me what a guy really wants speaking from their hearts.:o

xiangso
20-05-2006, 05:14 AM
Hi, y don't you start the ball rolling and say something about how girls's hearts can be captured.? To answering your questioning, i would say, a girl to be good looking and to make the guy feel that he is a king on and off bed via her actioning.

k1ing2001
20-05-2006, 05:38 AM
Great Sex,Good food and Watch football

Criminalz
20-05-2006, 08:06 AM
treat the guy like king.

zhivago
20-05-2006, 08:21 AM
Would really apperciated any samsters here can guide me what a guy really wants speaking from their hearts.:o
be good to him and appreciate what he does. Understand him.

love him more and I'm sure he'll feel it and will then love u more.

Stop all those silly gal tactics to make men love u more for we'll take it as a wrong signal and make the day worst.

hope this helps...

p.s. Loving a guy and making him love u more is not as simple as 1+1=2. Itz more complicated than that.

youngboy_jb
20-05-2006, 08:33 AM
for me, i think it is quite simple

my girl MUST know how to cook, not that i need her to cook, but i will prefer she cook several meals a week. flirting around and settling down is different. When we are looking to flirt, or fuck around, we dont need to care too much abt the ger's attitude, morale and others. But if i am choosing a wife, those become very important issues.

I cherish my current gf a lot. To me, shes my lil princess, i admit that i do flirt around, but she must not know all these. Not because i fear she leaves me, but rather, i do not want her to be upset.

I dont really believe in treating us like a king. I rather have abit more equality in the relationship. With that being said, a smart woman will know when to act dumb..

just my 2cents

perno81
20-05-2006, 08:35 AM
Just like there are no definite ways to a girl's heart (although flowers seem to work wonders), there is no sure way to make a guy cherish you.

Every guy is different so you need to sho that you really understand him, and support him in what he does. Don't think hot sex alone will keep a guy, as in the long run, any guy will sure sian of a girl on looks alone. It's the deeper relationship that is difficult to attain, but which will make him cherish you.

jdi813
20-05-2006, 08:43 AM
most important is to be honest and communicate directly ... dun give those crap signals and throw private tantrums and expect us to catch the hints and read the signs all the time ... anything just say it out ... dun waste everyone's time with these little stupid games

mutual understanding and communication is the most important key to a long lasting relationship ... not sex ... good sex is a bonus not a requiset

hardcoremayhem
20-05-2006, 09:48 AM
hello bustymily and welcum to the forum and your 1st post.

actually for a guy to love and cherish a gal, sex is to me not the best option. the best option imho, is give your man freedom. freedom to go and drink beer at pub and ktv with his buddy. freedom to let him do his work in the office and elsewhere (just normal work hor, not working a cha bor). freedom to surf sbf and whatever.

of course, when we talk about such freedom, there has be trust. if no trust i dun think u will give him this freedom.

in the end, you can only have so much sex in 1 day and men will get bored of the same woman no matter what. i love my gf but after 2 years i little bit not so onz her liao. sad but true. and sometimes i very scared i no love her any more becoz she very glue to me and always ask me where i am and do what. sibah sian leh when all i want is to do my own thing and not have poeple cum and cha siao me...if she give me that freedom and trust and not irritate me i think i will love her more...

just my feeling hor.

hehfun
20-05-2006, 09:49 AM
hi,

Actually it all comes down to the character of the person. (man and woman)
*its very, very hard to change their character unless a crisis fell over thier heads.

If a couple can understand, accept each other's life style they can have a long relationship.

Lets say you put in 100% of your love, and you 'think' he only puts in 80%.
But maybe for his character it is his 100% love but you expected more.

In real life you can't really change an unromanic guy into a casanova.(do not believe the romance stories, movies they just want to earn your money)
eg. He loves you with all his heart, but his work keeps him busy for long hours and would have lesser time to spend with you, , would you think he doesn't love you.

You ask for more, he ask for your understand in his life.

If you are not married, you still have a chance to think over the relationship.
If you can't see yourself with him in the long run, better don't let both suffer.

The bottom line is to accepte who he is, just like he accept who you are. too much expectation would ruin the relationship.
*if a guy knows that the girls keeps expecting more from him, i think he would run away.

It is not easy to find a person to return your 100% affection, if you do, we all would be happy for you.

1 cent worth of comment :)

goondu2000
20-05-2006, 10:16 AM
Hi bustymilk,

There are 3 things men would like universal.. some all and some some.

Power, Money and Sex.

Give a man Power, and he would get sex for free.

Give a man Money and he would pay for sex.

Give a man sex and he would want more sex.

If you can give sex and more sex, why bother with power and money.

dirtymonk82
20-05-2006, 10:27 AM
Sex, Pride, FAce, Money, And Sex sex sex...:D

euphoria777
20-05-2006, 11:18 AM
Be understanding.....dun kick up a fuss if we happen to take a look at a skimpily dressed gal across the road.

Be loving.....nurse us when we are sick, cheer us up when we are down.

Be open and truthful.....dun play those silly mind games, tell us what u think and want.

Be trusting.....yes we do flirt around, but trust that we will come back and sleep next to you, every night.

Be in our shoes.....its tough to make a living, so dun kpkb if we did not return your call when we are busy working.

Behave.....especially in front of our friends.

big dick
20-05-2006, 11:19 AM
Basically sis should give him

1. Tasty Food ( not those food that are healthy but no taste)

2.Unlimited SEX ( man are horny by nature)

3.Happiness ( not happy, he wont cherish u ma)

4.Laughter ( A couple tat laugh together stay together)

5.A SOn to carry on his super gene ( this one is most important of all, a guy may flirt outside but will always cherish the one that is the mother of his child)

jus my two cents worth

haodaijake
20-05-2006, 11:46 AM
Hi

When compare man and woman, woman are genetically more complex than man. simply put, man are very simple animal. As long as they feel that you are treating them good, they are yours for life. i dont mean just on bed, it can be in all forms of love. Just a simple dinner, a peck on the cheeks, just saying a "i love you dear" and give the most wonderful smile.
Just simple things like that make man happy. and when they are happy, they will devote to you.

But when man "tao chia", its not because they don't love their woman but it's like a cca to them.

a further piece of my tot. when woman fall in love, it's usually love at first sight. they see, they love. man is more like sex at first sight. they see, they hunt, they fuk. as time goes by, gal nice to them, they then fall in love with them. no matter how unmatching they are.

I have seen couple that when you see them you feel like tui sim gua (hitting your heart).

abit long ah... paiseh eh....:)

bustymilk
20-05-2006, 12:09 PM
Thx for all bros here for their advices. As what I see from here, all guys are more or less the same kind.

Let me have a self-intro first then maybe you can get the picture of what I actually needed.

I am in my late 20s and has knw my partner for more than 10 yrs and we are married with a 5 yr old son. As a lifetime partner, I have nothing else to complain cos he bring home the bread and treat both me and our kid well. Whatever I want, he will buy it for me and pampers me a lt by taking me to holidays. Even until now 10 yrs later, we were still holding hands and goes clubbing once a while just like any pair of loving couples you have seen. Those who first knw us thou we are just bf/gf, never did expect we were married with kid.

Only till 2-3 yrs back, he has to travel frequently for biz. And until recently, I found out that he has a girl number on his mobile (which he has actually delete from his phone list already, but no. still appear on last dial list) and when I ask him who was she, he kept deny until I really got him hot on his heels then he reply "just a frenz". In my mind, I was thinking why does he need to tell such a lie in the 1st place if its just a frenz and nothing happen? Maybe some bros can enlighten me on this? Why does guys need to make up stories to their girls and cannot tell the truth if really nothing happen, or is it really something happen? This makes me very suspicious and you can't blame us woman having this thoughts.

Then not long again, I found from his msn which he been chatting with his frenz that he (my partner) has went down to look for this girl, working at a pub in that country which he travel frequently. Its not just once but quite a number of times, he was there at this particular pub, often with these group of frenzs he msn with. On the chat, it doesn't state much of what is going on in detail so when I had the courage to ask him, we quarrel over it saying I has interfer with his privacy which I admit I was wrong cos in the very 1st place, he already shouldn't have distort the truth from me over the mobile phone incident which makes me suspicious of him.

I knw few of his frenz and like I say all guys are the same, they will go JC and find some hanky panky drinks (which I don know until I came across sbf).

bustymilk
20-05-2006, 12:28 PM
After all these incidents, we quarrel a lot very other days. We make up having lots of sex and when memories flood back my mind, my mood swing again and eventually we again quarrel. We have actually wanted to lead our seperate lives due to both of us cannot tolerate each other anymore. He sugguest a divorce and which I simply beg not to yet he insisted. When I cool down and agreed to it, it was like a shock to him cos somehow, I feel that he knw I cannot live without him. In the end, true enough after a week of cold war after he say those words, he came over and look for me, pretending nothing happened and ask me not to get angry as he was saying all that in a fit of anger. Been soft hearted and still have deep feelings for him, we went back together.

All these goes on and off for quite sometimes which I really got tired mentally and phiscally. That is why now I like to hear wat the bros here have to say.

Does man always take their wife for granted?

I am average looking, always looking good and dress well when I go out and still maintaining a acceptable figure except for stetch marks due to childbirth. Other than that, I do have my fair share of admirers when goes clubbing with my gal frenzs. I like sex and have superb high sex drive and we will do it everyday at least once if he is in town. Our sex life is not boring at all as I always buy new lingerie to surprise him and accept new positions willingly.

Right now, I just wanted to forget all the quarrels we had and no matter he did or not cheat or lie to me, its in the past, I am willing to forget all abt it and regain the trust but of cos this will take some time to rebulid. So I wanted to be his "little woman" now by his side, hopefully he will cherish me. But how do I do that? Is it simply by giving him more sex, be gentle and sweet, be understanding etc etc?

Bros here, pls give some advices and pointers for my case here. Btw, do guys really like girls to CIM? Or maybe some sexperts, can tell me how to catch a man's heart on bed? Any wonderful tactics that girls had tried on you and simply loves it every time?

bustymilk
20-05-2006, 12:36 PM
Hi, y don't you start the ball rolling and say something about how girls's hearts can be captured.? To answering your questioning, i would say, a girl to be good looking and to make the guy feel that he is a king on and off bed via her actioning.

Thx for all bros here for their advices. As what I see from here, all guys are more or less the same kind.

Let me have a self-intro first then maybe you can get the picture of what I actually needed.

I am in my late 20s and has knw my partner for more than 10 yrs and we are married with a 5 yr old son. As a lifetime partner, I have nothing else to complain cos he bring home the bread and treat both me and our kid well. Whatever I want, he will buy it for me and pampers me a lt by taking me to holidays. Even until now 10 yrs later, we were still holding hands and goes clubbing once a while just like any pair of loving couples you have seen. Those who first knw us thou we are just bf/gf, never did expect we were married with kid.

Only till 2-3 yrs back, he has to travel frequently for biz. And until recently, I found out that he has a girl number on his mobile (which he has actually delete from his phone list already, but no. still appear on last dial list) and when I ask him who was she, he kept deny until I really got him hot on his heels then he reply "just a frenz". In my mind, I was thinking why does he need to tell such a lie in the 1st place if its just a frenz and nothing happen? Maybe some bros can enlighten me on this? Why does guys need to make up stories to their girls and cannot tell the truth if really nothing happen, or is it really something happen? This makes me very suspicious and you can't blame us woman having this thoughts.

Then not long again, I found from his msn which he been chatting with his frenz that he (my partner) has went down to look for this girl, working at a pub in that country which he travel frequently. Its not just once but quite a number of times, he was there at this particular pub, often with these group of frenzs he msn with. On the chat, it doesn't state much of what is going on in detail so when I had the courage to ask him, we quarrel over it saying I has interfer with his privacy which I admit I was wrong cos in the very 1st place, he already shouldn't have distort the truth from me over the mobile phone incident which makes me suspicious of him.

I knw few of his frenz and like I say all guys are the same, they will go JC and find some hanky panky drinks (which I don know until I came across sbf).

hardcoremayhem
20-05-2006, 12:52 PM
i agree with you bro, men are much more simple in their desires. we are more basic than women and more low maintenance. but easily satisifed dun mean stupid hor.

if we have gf, fxxk other cha bor is macam cca. fxxk and forget one. like makan like that but we still will love and take care of gf.

let him do what he want and he will cherish you.

superman
20-05-2006, 12:54 PM
Hi bustymilk, juz me two cents worth of comments.

Sex may not be the only thing to keep your man. You must learn to understand your man. Know what he likes, what he dont. Do some cocking for him, support him when he feel down. To give support to a man is not like giving support to your ladies friends. Juz give them some encouragement, but not shoulder to cry on. Something its good to leave him alone when a man he upset. A man needs time to think through problems.

There is a book that might help you in case you haven't read before "Man are from Mars & Women are from Venus" by John Gray. Hope it helps.

There is no fast or right answer. U have to learn & keep on trying.

bustymilk
20-05-2006, 01:42 PM
In reply to bro here asking how man can capture a woman's heart.

Actually, all man know the tricks as we woman always get tied and been turn round n round the man's fingertips. Haha..:D

In my own opinions, sorry if I offend anyone here, all woman are very easy to pacify and what a gf wants is totally different from what a wife wants, but bottom line still comes back to the only term-we want our man to love us and never betray us. But in reality, I came across some wifes who loves their man so much that they can in fact close both eyes and tolerate them having affairs. For me, I am no such noble woman. I rather give up and be alone than to go thru this kind of marriage.

Woman like man to sweet talk to them, let them feel special, pamper them when are they sick, coax them when you make them angry ( don just sit there one black face, it makes matters worst ), make an effort to remember little details like when was the first show watched together, her birthdays etc etc. Woman are bascially very romantic creatures and very soft hearted, as long as you make them shiok n special, they be at your mercy. They will forever remember those little details you have done or never done for them but will easily forget the great things u actually had done. We are blinded by all these romantic gestures. Woman like man have egos and pride, compliments on her looks once a while, not everyday cos its will seems so fake, praise her on her good work and show you apperciated eg..her BJ or massage she given you or even the household chores she been doing for.

If you can make yr woman's day happy, your day will be wonderful and any request, she be gladly to oblige but if you make yr woman angry or upset, she will make your day screw up and return you double..Jui du fu ren xin...the most evil hearts lies in the woman:D

SittingBull
20-05-2006, 02:13 PM
I personally feel that with progression in society, especially due to higher formal education, and being exposed to different cultures, living standards and behaviours, be it locally or overseas, the women in Singapore generally have become a lot more independant, outspoken, opinionated and career driven. All good comes with the bad, and the downside is women becomes less dependant on men, and wants a lot more than just emotional and physical fulfillment. They want the best, and quite frequently, start the local men bashing, and thinks that the grass is always greener on the other side.

My point being, you can be the most successful woman, in terms of career, but without a happy marriage, i refuse to accept that the lady can still live a fulfilling life. Not everybody is suited to marriage life, but to say that a lady can live alone, and yet be happy, is pure bullshit. There is an editor that once wrote, that there is a major difference between Singaporean and Malaysian women. A successful career minded Singaporean woman tends to be arrogant, overly independant and too outspoken, and be too much of a women right's activist, but a Malaysian woman, likewise successful in her own rights, will know when to play the "little woman" to her boyfriend or husband, to placate and pamper him.... If you really think over, it is so true. A smart lady knows when to be strong, and when to be weak...

Simply, for guys in Singapore, we are attracted to girls who put guys as the utmost priority, and at times, treat us well and pamper us. Regardless of how educated the lady is, its the little gestures like baking a cake, wiping his forehead with a tissue after a game of soccer, or cooking his favourite dishes, that ultimately captures his heart.. All this thoughtful little gestures are a rarity in Singaporean girls today, and the one who possesses all these, makes her all the more special, in the eyes of the Singaporean men.

SittingBull
20-05-2006, 02:16 PM
Sorry, but to add on, looks, regardless of how beautiful, is only temporary. Its the heart that keeps a man, and never her looks, cos staring at the most beautiful girl everyday, will ultimately lead to boredom. However, if the girl is possessed with such a caring attitude, even if the guy has his urges to stray, he will think twice, due to guilt and love for his other half.

Reaper
20-05-2006, 04:18 PM
tell him exactly what it is you want.. dont give those "no means yes", "yes means no" kind of nonsense....tell it straight....

send your kid to a relative's place for one night. this allows you 2 to have the house to yourself. trash the whole issue out. pretending the whole cheating issue never existed is not going to help matters. using sex to hopefuly solve the problem will not work......why try to please him only ???? has it ever occourred to you sex involves making each other feel good?????

come to a conclusion as to where the relationship is right now. DO NOT LET IT DANGLE IN MID AIR....it will only come back to haunt you.......only wen the 2 of you know where you stand cna you decide on what to do.........

lastly....watever you do....think about the well being of your child.....

CHEERS

asdfghjkl
20-05-2006, 05:06 PM
if a guy dun love u in the first place, it is impossible to make him cherish and love u more at all.. :o

big dick
20-05-2006, 06:05 PM
if a guy dun love u in the first place, it is impossible to make him cherish and love u more at all.. :o

sorry to interrupt la.. bro asdfghjkl... love come first or lust come first??:confused: cos to me it is lust that come first.. love come after tat.. lust take only a few seconds.. but love need a longer time to realize..

jus my two cents worth..

bustymilk
20-05-2006, 06:22 PM
hello bustymily and welcum to the forum and your 1st post.

actually for a guy to love and cherish a gal, sex is to me not the best option. the best option imho, is give your man freedom. freedom to go and drink beer at pub and ktv with his buddy. freedom to let him do his work in the office and elsewhere (just normal work hor, not working a cha bor). freedom to surf sbf and whatever.

of course, when we talk about such freedom, there has be trust. if no trust i dun think u will give him this freedom.

in the end, you can only have so much sex in 1 day and men will get bored of the same woman no matter what. i love my gf but after 2 years i little bit not so onz her liao. sad but true. and sometimes i very scared i no love her any more becoz she very glue to me and always ask me where i am and do what. sibah sian leh when all i want is to do my own thing and not have poeple cum and cha siao me...if she give me that freedom and trust and not irritate me i think i will love her more...

just my feeling hor.

Yeah, you are right bro hardcoremayhem, if there is no trust, naturally there will be no freedom. I believe in a r/s trust is the most important and it definately take a lot of time for both parties to work to rebuild the trust again.

sk_33
20-05-2006, 06:22 PM
The most direct route to a man's heart is through his ----> Stomach!

bustymilk
20-05-2006, 06:31 PM
i agree with you bro, men are much more simple in their desires. we are more basic than women and more low maintenance. but easily satisifed dun mean stupid hor.

if we have gf, fxxk other cha bor is macam cca. fxxk and forget one. like makan like that but we still will love and take care of gf.

let him do what he want and he will cherish you.

Sorry if I offend any but I have to speak my mind. I don't agree with you on this point. If its a BG r/s then its fine to flings outside but if you intend to settle down, I do see it as a point that he should stay faithful to only to the wife. I know lots of bros here still do flings and flirts around even after married and even practise safe sex, but you never know when you will get "it" just like lottery. If happens that someday catches STD and pass it on to the wife at home, how would she feel? Is this the way how man show woman they loved us?

bustymilk
20-05-2006, 06:38 PM
Hi bustymilk, juz me two cents worth of comments.

Sex may not be the only thing to keep your man. You must learn to understand your man. Know what he likes, what he dont. Do some cocking for him, support him when he feel down. To give support to a man is not like giving support to your ladies friends. Juz give them some encouragement, but not shoulder to cry on. Something its good to leave him alone when a man he upset. A man needs time to think through problems.

There is a book that might help you in case you haven't read before "Man are from Mars & Women are from Venus" by John Gray. Hope it helps.

There is no fast or right answer. U have to learn & keep on trying.

Thx bro, I am now reading this wonderful book on "The Surrendered Wife" by Laura Doyle. Its really a good book, based on true encounters, its teaches woman to be more submissive to their husbands including how to respect the man we have married, express our desires, resist the temptation to bicker, how to take care of ourselves, give our man space and trust him. It really open my mind in a different light. A good book which I would strongly recommend to any samsters out here esp. for woman having communications problems with their husbands.

bustymilk
20-05-2006, 06:45 PM
tell him exactly what it is you want.. dont give those "no means yes", "yes means no" kind of nonsense....tell it straight....

send your kid to a relative's place for one night. this allows you 2 to have the house to yourself. trash the whole issue out. pretending the whole cheating issue never existed is not going to help matters. using sex to hopefuly solve the problem will not work......why try to please him only ???? has it ever occourred to you sex involves making each other feel good?????

come to a conclusion as to where the relationship is right now. DO NOT LET IT DANGLE IN MID AIR....it will only come back to haunt you.......only wen the 2 of you know where you stand cna you decide on what to do.........

lastly....watever you do....think about the well being of your child.....

CHEERS

Thx bro reaper, I have always confront him at the very beginning any problems arises but he will always shift and change the subjects or simply just say "NO, I never did any wrong, believe it or not" that kind of sentence. And very often if I continue probing, we will start quarrel and he will walk off just like that and might not return home for a night which end up is another problem. So I can only say I am both mentally tired doing all the questioning and finding the answers myself.

MrBeeRocks
20-05-2006, 06:58 PM
IMHO... the most "capable" woman in this world is one who knows when and where to ACT STUPID... tantrums and mind games aside, if a woman knows when and where to play them, the guy will love her deep deep...

bustymilk
20-05-2006, 07:06 PM
IMHO... the most "capable" woman in this world is one who knows when and where to ACT STUPID... tantrums and mind games aside, if a woman knows when and where to play them, the guy will love her deep deep...

Pls be more specific and post it here, I be most glad to learn. Thx in advance.

knn03
20-05-2006, 08:32 PM

My humble opinion:-

Girls want to be loved
Guys want to be understood
Dont try and change the guys. We never grow up...we just keep changing toys....
Know where our passions are and be involved in our life (Not as a bystander...be actively involved)
Knowing when to be dependent and independent at different time is important

Hope all these help

SassySammy
20-05-2006, 10:21 PM
The most direct route to a man's heart is through his ----> Stomach!

Sorry to interrupt the momentum. if a woman attempts to cook a simple meal but suck at it (too salty/bland/CMI etc) will u guys still feel happy? heheh really bad at it

dont try to understand a girl, cos u never will be able to. we are everchanging ^_^ even me, i dont understd myself heh

anyway, bros talk about girls being sticky (dont give u freedom), or being independent (heck care about u, flings outside). it's so hard for us to strike a balance! see how hard we try to try to make u happy? in the midst of trying to strike a balance, we usually screw up and the situation gets worse hhahah.... haiya.... human minds are the most complicated in the universe. if only we could be programmed like our cpu.

giggz83
20-05-2006, 11:20 PM
mmm ...

maybe i would like to ask ..

how to make a girl not to leave a guy after the guy love her and cherish her even more.

cherish
21-05-2006, 01:17 AM
mmm ...

maybe i would like to ask ..

how to make a girl not to leave a guy after the guy love her and cherish her even more.

wtf?? ppl ask question for help but in the end u ask question to snook ppl.. :confused:

giggz83
21-05-2006, 01:40 AM
wtf?? ppl ask question for help but in the end u ask question to snook ppl.. :confused:

you got a prob?

cheeky-cheeky
21-05-2006, 02:17 AM
sis bustymilk

1 word to all the things you need to do for your man to love you cherish you come back to you. This word will also make you understand him love him cherish him. However pls be warn, this word requires courage and HARD word to attain / accomplish.

The word COMMUNICATE

Simple but yet very difficult to attain / accomplish. I had understand the importance of communication over the years and thru my failed relationship many years ago... Yet 3 years ago when I started my new relationship, though knowing that communication is very very importance I had still fail to communicate fully. And so it left me heartbroken again...

Having said that, communication is very importance but do remember you will need action too. dun NATO (No action talk only) cos this will lead to breakdown of trust. Like one of the bro had said, send your child away for a day and talk... have a heart to heart talk... tell him his action had hurt you let him know... of course share the happy and sweet moments / memories you two shared too.

Presently still mending my broken heart, hope the above could provide you and lead you toward a happy ending at the end of the day. :cool:

bustymilk
21-05-2006, 11:13 PM
To all bros,

I think I just gonna let this thread die as I been getting quite a numbers of PM from some bros that this is not an Aunt Agony forum or watsoever and some even say very negative things which all what I wanted to know is in other words, "how yr woman makes you love her?" Yes, I know this is a sex forum and which I also wanted to know if any bros here maybe has encounter any of "special" treatment that the woman give on bed which allow sharing....:confused:

Anyway, thanks for all the bros in this thread here for their advices and I will take yr pointers in mind.

HAPPY BONKING!!
Cheers;)

SilverSurfer88
22-05-2006, 09:27 AM

what can a girl do or behaved that can really catches her man's heart?

1st, women should try to stop trying to influence, "mind control", or change the guy. Nagging makes it worse, and your guy will run to the nearest hottie, HC, FL, fling, ONS etc.. if you like to criticize him often.
Yes, we watch football (even replays and highlights of games we have watched less than 24hours ago!), yes - we love our high cholesterol meat and beer dinners, yes - we feel the need to own gadgets, electronic toys, etc , and yes - we need to "hang out" with our pals and chit chat non stop as if we own a premiership team, and yes - we do behave like young boys - but DO NOT TRY TO CHANGE US AND STOP THE MIND GAMES!
One thing women like to do is try to "control" the guy and attempt to invade our brains in a feeble attempt to "control" us- and once that sets in - no matter how much love, sex, cooking etc.. the gal attempts to do - we will somehow stray! My 2 cents worth!