PDA

View Full Version : h

bustymilk
20-05-2006, 01:09 AM
To all the samsters and "old birds" here.....

Has read most of the FR that samsters has post on all the flings with WL, FL and ons as well as lots of true stories which I really enjoyed reading. Btw, am a lady samster here and would like to seek all samsters who can share and give advices on how to really make a guy cherished and loved her more? I know one of it is SEX but other than sex, what can a girl do or behaved that can really catches her man's heart?

Would really apperciated any samsters here can guide me what a guy really wants speaking from their hearts.:o

hardcoremayhem
20-05-2006, 09:46 AM
===delete===

coz got another trhead by same person and i double post. gan paiseh.

goondu2000
20-05-2006, 10:14 AM
=== deleted and reposted ===

icecool_1752000
20-05-2006, 12:46 PM
hi sis, thou i'm not an expert in bgr, i feel that sometimes u shld let go urself and take a breather and not worried over it. i too was fustrated, over my exgf, trying too hard to read her mind n please her. however in the end, was shown a face of dirt. she was displeased over that. as much as i like to hv her by my side, but in my heart the truth is i'm losing her. her change of heart was sudden and unpredited. so pls learn to learn go or u will be the one who's goin hv heartache n emotional unrest. juz b urself as it's, dat's wat makes u special. :)

nex_terday
24-05-2006, 09:07 AM
Hi sis,
it is quite often said that men give love for sex and women give sex for love but I guess what you are asking about is apart from sex, what shd a woman do to make a man love her more.

Speaking personally, I would like my woman to look after me and treat me well. It has always been expected that men should do more for women, I open the car door for my women, pull the chair at the table, place the orders etc. Would be nice if some time, the women do some things in return, no, not opening doors etc. But running to the stall to order the food, bringing it over, pressing the lift button, making a cup of tea, cooking a meal.

A good massage on the neck after a hard day's work shows she cares. Spending time sitting on the bench while I whack a basket of golf balls on the range. Running little errands when I am busy.

Just as a woman likes to be pampered, why can't the men feel the same? I feel that the modern women's notion about equality be very one sided. On one hand, women have been fighting about equal rights but at the same time, they expect to be given special treatment. The men are generally expected to contribute more to the household expenses, do more chores etc and treat their ladies. WOuld be nice if the men are treated special once in a while too, or make it 50-50?

Maybe the truth could be that the way to a man's heart is through his stomach and a little below that. :D

Pokimon1
24-05-2006, 09:28 AM
Would really apperciated any samsters here can guide me what a guy really wants speaking from their hearts.:o[/QUOTE]

Hi Sis,

First, welcome to the forum, I know you will enjoy reading some of the threads.

I am not an expert, but I will speak from the heart.

I like a woman who can empathize with me. A kind word here and there to show she understands.

Most importantly don't nag... Say something ONCE and leave it.

Give me sex when I want it... if you are not in the mood say so in a gentle manner; suggest, "I'm not quite up to it right now darling, how about later (or tomorrow)"

When having sex, don't be a dead fish; participate, enjoy, suggest how I can give you more pleasure. (every woman must be a bit of a whore to keep her man)

Be by my side when I need your support.

Most men are babys, deep down. They need some pampering.

Good luck with your relationship. If it doesn't work out give me a call (HaHaHa just joking):D

yanki1
24-05-2006, 09:48 AM
give him some freedom. some time on his own.:D

game10199
24-05-2006, 09:56 AM
Welcome to SBF, and I am glad you ask the question. My 2 cents worth:

1) You took the first impt step - the correct attitude, want to know how to love your man more.

2) Ask your man - every man is different. Some men prefer more space (to watch his football), some prefer a massage,... etc

Good luck,
game10199

Valuesman
24-05-2006, 10:19 AM
Hello Bustymilk,
what i feel is dont love a man like you are going to pressing too much on him and as if going to suffocate him.... give him freedom and sometime u need to play hard to get on your side too let him cling on you instead... to pull and release tactic. coz i believe if you really love that person even your hubby or wife, u should alway know how to maintain a healthy distance and should not like a doormat and let him or she wallk over. i know it hard to do so but i strongly believe everything have to strike a balance.
:) Treat him like your friend......

obelisk
24-05-2006, 10:24 AM
cook something for him...:D
preferably something edible...:p

steamer
24-05-2006, 10:50 AM
To all the samsters and "old birds" here.....

Has read most of the FR that samsters has post on all the flings with WL, FL and ons as well as lots of true stories which I really enjoyed reading. Btw, am a lady samster here and would like to seek all samsters who can share and give advices on how to really make a guy cherished and loved her more? I know one of it is SEX but other than sex, what can a girl do or behaved that can really catches her man's heart?

Would really apperciated any samsters here can guide me what a guy really wants speaking from their hearts.:o

sis,
watever it is, dun try to cage him. give him his freedom n dun impose ur views on him. as someone said earlier, pamper him abit, dun always expect him to treat u like a princess, treat him like a prince at times; most importantly, show him u care, show interests in his hobbies/interests, if he starts to share with u lots, u r on the rite path. Ask him for his opinion at times, let him hv an active part in ur life. and of coz, goes w/out saying, dun nag at him. Guys dun like nags.
all the best

sk_33
24-05-2006, 11:05 AM
Women give Sex to get Love

Men Give Love to get Sex

wildbeast
24-05-2006, 11:09 AM
Dear bustymilk :eek: sister, my 1 cent thots. Ignore if u feel invalid. Thanks and cheers...

a) Give him freedom. At times ask a bit or he says u BO CHAP him.

b) Respect and stand by him even is a bad decision made by him.
MAN is proud, ego and aggressive creature. Tell him u disagree in an
intelligent way. DUN MAKE HIM LOSE FACE.

c) Like woman does, man would like his gal to appreciate his family, kins,
friends, colleagues.....

d) This is tough. Dun make him love u bcos of ur tits and pussy. Must make
him love u MORE from heart and feel about ur person.

e) Man does like SURPRISES!!!

f) Listen to him. Think abt his words. Make constructive remarks. Dun wait
he sees u as a BLONDE only.

g) Hokkien: KIANG GOR HO, MAI KAY KIANG..... :D

sonicMxx
24-05-2006, 11:22 AM
would like to seek all samsters who can share and give advices on how to really make a guy cherished and loved her more? I know one of it is SEX but other than sex, what can a girl do or behaved that can really catches her man's heart?

Sis, beside sex there's a lot of way can capture one's love... $$$ is one thing but to me the most important is care & character. Care= know when to give u a call when u'r at work... cook for u occassionally (BF/GF relationship)... when married staying at home waiting for u to come back for dinner cause for me i perfer home cook dinner when the feeling is very different when u reached home n open the door with a warm welcome from ur wife... u'll forget the whole day hard work.
Character= God is very fair to everyone... one with good feature n good looking normally don't have a good heart n tends to play ard... those with normal feature n looking tends to have good heart.

Final Conclusion:
if one really love u, u don't have to do anything.... by hearing his voice u'r happy enough.

Hope u'r happy with de one u love....

Above is just my personally view n my 2cts of advice... :D

bart
24-05-2006, 11:45 AM
give advices on how to really make a guy cherished and loved her more? I know one of it is SEX but other than sex, what can a girl do or behaved that can really catches her man's heart?

Hi sis,

By now, you would have gotten all kinds of replies. Some guys want sex, others freedom and the other bro wanted a massage after work.

Tell you a secret, you don't have to do anything! If he loves you, he loves you. If he doesn't, he doesn't. If you have to change to make him love you more, you won't be happy, trust me. If you love him, you'll will know what to do for him, when to have sex, when to let him watch football, when to control, when to let go. Each guy is different, so adjust to best situation.

Good luck. Hope you din get too many naughty PMs.

eeemen
24-05-2006, 11:55 AM
Hi sis,,

my 2 cents worth if I may. mother him, men are just like babies but grown up physically, but deep down inside, they like to be mothered. However, do not nag, nagging irritates a most men. Say it once if u have to say it, then leave it. Mothering means u will be kind, considerate, soft, gentle, caring, passive when u need to be and dominerring when the need arises. But most of all be by his side when he is down.

Good luck!

Remember, it is always better to have loved and lost, than never to love at all,;) :rolleyes:

tan_w_c
24-05-2006, 12:37 PM
Assuming that your personality is similar (equal high/low sex drive, similar hobbies, similar aspirations, similar personalities, etc), then the way is to treat him how you want to be treated.

But if right from th beginning you already have a lot of difference with him, i think it's impossible to totally satisfy him. You can try in the beginning; give him lots of wild sex, act horny, moan louder than you're comfortable with, fuss over him each time he comes home from work, stay home be a good housewife even though u prefer to go out and work urself, join him in clubbing frequently even though you would rather watch movie and stay at home, etc. But how long can you keep this up? Sooner or later you're going to get tired of not being urself.

Look at couples around you, couples you read in news, articles, storied you heard from someone.

Those couples who stuck together for very long time, either they're already a match with each other right from beginning, or they're just co-existing with each other bitterly with slight skirmishes over time.

The reality is, when we find partner, it's just someone that came along that happens to match your requirement at that time. After some time, as you know more, you see more, you realise what you really like or enjoy better is something else.

Let's say you go out with this demure girl. You know you love her. She's so nice you want to bring her home, show your mum and daddy, and marry her. So, you did. Then you concentrate on your work, so stressed up over your career, you start to find other things to relax, to keep your mind off unpleasantness at work. You turn to sex as a relief (A lot of ppl in SBF here is always busy with work, but they always write in their FR how they rush off after work, skip meeting, leave office early, to meet their 'appt' with FL). You discover you love wild sex, you love your girl to moan loudly and squirm wildly as you pound her hard. You love it when the girl looks at you as she bbbj. You love it when you bath you, massage you, AR you. Can you demure gf-turned-wife do all that? If she eventually can, congratulations! It shows she's discovered her true self! But what if she is just not that type that we frequently bonks? Sure, she will try to do as u like? But you can tell it's probably acting. You can tell she's not enjoying herself fully. After a while, she will stop trying, you will stop insisting.

So like one of the bro said previously, if he loves you the way you are, he loves you. If he don't, there's nothing you can do. You can try to be his 'ideal' mate, but how long can you keep up the pretense if your true self cannot match what he truly wants?

tan_w_c
24-05-2006, 12:39 PM
sorry, dbl posting. so deleted.

Castrol
24-05-2006, 01:38 PM

let him drink with his beer buddies without having to answer your phone calls asking where he is or what time coming home etc... he will appreciate it and make sure he save some "energy" for you.

but dont go join him in the pubs hor, sekali heng heng he can get lucky with the barmaid then you'll be in the way. ;)

Rainman61sg
24-05-2006, 02:17 PM
Hi sis,
I am married for 17 years now, my wife and I have a wonderful relationship, that secret is mutal love and respect.

Give him his space, trust him, believe in him, share and share alike and most of all learn to communicate with each other

Just a little advice from an old man