PDA

View Full Version : girls from IM, how much u believe in?

tryying
17-05-2006, 10:40 AM
True or not, I not sure. Happen to hook on a babe from ICQ last night. I gave her my contact numbers n she so far no sms. Maybe she scare that I called her as she got bad experience b4. She is also married but damn horny as she told me. Even asked me for photo n so i send her one. I am not handsome, well build or whatever. If she is a babe, I think my chances is gone. Now just hoping her to either email me back her photo or sms me. If not, forget her n move on.

Brudders out there, any one with bad experience too? :confused:

DeathInc2004
17-05-2006, 12:03 PM
No offence bro but I think you have been taken for a ride. If she is really interested, she would have already messaged you at the very least. But hey, who knows. I could be just busy.

Castrol
17-05-2006, 12:16 PM
Now just hoping her to either email me back her photo or sms me. If not, forget her n move on.

:

bro just hug hug your pillow and move on la... :D

zhivago
17-05-2006, 12:24 PM
go pray kwan yin mah and ask her to bless you lor... :D

beck7777
17-05-2006, 01:00 PM
bro tryying, by now u should know what the chances are when u give out your own num and recieve any follow-up from the ladies..

move on bro!

garem
17-05-2006, 01:17 PM
bro..move on lah..beauty and the beast are only fairytale :p

tryying
17-05-2006, 01:29 PM
50/50 chances that she is busy n no surfing in the office lor. But if start, tml will be the night. If got happen, sure write out the encounter else become a :( case. Thanks bro for giving ur views. Have a nice day.

XiaoHei
17-05-2006, 01:37 PM
i hv the same exp like you too last year........but i did not send my photo to her la.....till now i still hugging my pillow waiting for her to call :D

no offence bro.....forget about it n move on la :p

itsabt6x
17-05-2006, 02:16 PM
well, my success rate in meeting up with gers online had been <0.05%.....in the years of hunting, i've only met up 3 gers (not FL) n only when as far as petting....still hvn't succeed in bonking any of them.....:o

skilfull
17-05-2006, 02:36 PM
hi bro, can pm me her hp no?? maybe i can try out my luck.:)

True or not, I not sure. Happen to hook on a babe from ICQ last night. I gave her my contact numbers n she so far no sms. Maybe she scare that I called her as she got bad experience b4. She is also married but damn horny as she told me. Even asked me for photo n so i send her one. I am not handsome, well build or whatever. If she is a babe, I think my chances is gone. Now just hoping her to either email me back her photo or sms me. If not, forget her n move on.

Brudders out there, any one with bad experience too? :confused:

roadster01
17-05-2006, 02:45 PM
Bro, be very careful about IM, I read in some forums that many who claimed they are girls are actually guys hiding in the forums and hiding behind their cyber identities and having a good laugh at your expense.

Having said that, I also heard of success stories, but not a lot. One of my firneds in this situaitn and got caught by CO using PI. Now divorce case pending :( .

sing1nitestand
17-05-2006, 04:03 PM
you sent your photo to her? haha, be prepared one day your photo shown on 1 of the blog having a clause "This is the guy who talk sex topics to me over the chatroom" and the arrow is pointing to your face...

brothers here should recall there is 1 blog has such similiar content...:D

lrrrp888
18-05-2006, 04:20 AM
Hit rate is still good maybe 5 yrs back but I doubted so nowadays.

I have stop irc for about 3-4 yrs and late last year pop in once a while and I am shock that the whole place is either all guys or fl.

So I would advise you to move on and dun expect "her" to call you and remember do not send your pic until you established contact to confirm that she is really a woman